[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello,/x/. Can someone identify these symbols? Pic related. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (105KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1024x576px
Hello,/x/.
Can someone identify these symbols?
Pic related.
My friend saw them in a dream and I was wondering if the meant something.
I will provide information on the dream if needed.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1024x574px
Another picture of the symbols.
>>
File: 1457042111288.jpg (26KB, 698x672px) Image search: [Google]
1457042111288.jpg
26KB, 698x672px
>>17449480
i saw something similar as this symbol on the left in my dream
>>
>>17449370
I'm >>17449568, it's surprising how this seem a common thing.
>>
looks like generic sigils of some spirits. were there perhaps three distinct entities appearing in the dream?
>>
>>17449370
common attempts of 'squaring the circle' that many people experience before and after Jungian individuation.
>>
>>17449579
Hmm...from what I can see,it looks like automatic drawing.
Which is basically when a demon/entity takes control of the body and draws/writes stuff.

>>17449588
Well,she told me that all she could see in her dream was a house and a tree.Moments later everything went pitch black,those two symbols appearing and then fading moments after.Then she woke up.
>>
>>17449370
Just a game of your imagination and subconsciousness. Sigil of spirit usually come in trance while temporary obsession them, and only if mage familiar enough with them.
So just forget about your paintings.
>>
>>17449835
Yes I'm OP.
And I'm planning on telling you guys the story of my friend.
When she was young she would would visit and play around in her backyard,she also had a friend.In the backyard lied a tree,both of them played many games.Time went by,they got older,the tree remained.But one day something happened.He friend had committed suicide,she hung herself by the tree branch.

She blamed herself,she thought that she would be able to save her,she didn't want her friend to die.that event caused her life to change.It made her more distant and quite,and soon the dreams began.

These dream were far from normal,they predicted the future.In some of them she also saw the three and she saw a figure standing there,shadowy and dark.It scared her,she was afraid but tried to talk to him...she couldn't...something was holding her back from doing so.

Should I continue?
And no,I'm not RPing.
>>
>>17449370
Keep on drawing symbols until you spot something familiar. This will give you some insight on the subject.
>>
they are pokemon
>>
>>17450926
pokemon strong!
>>
File: 1456465118980.png (1MB, 913x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1456465118980.png
1MB, 913x1576px
Find the symbols yourself. They're on there somewhere.
>>
>>17449881
These 'background, stories often suggest strongly there's already a presumed connection with what is told in ths tale.

OP, you're narrowing the potential of learning anything by way of presumption.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.