[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This seems pretty legit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

This seems pretty legit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POG3FOG4Kf0

Why aren't we driving around with this kind of motor?
>>
>>17449193
>Why aren't we driving around with this kind of motor?

Physics.
>>
Wildly inefficient
>>
>>17449193
Because petrol corporations would go bankrupt
>>
>>17449419
Oh noes...Rich people losing money for the sake of the planet being healthy and continuing to provide life for humans.....waa wa....I know you meant it Sarcastically but DAMN I hate petrol people...I always wonder why suicide bombers never target anything worth a damn.
>>
File: arab-man-barrel-oil-27586982.jpg (87KB, 1130x1300px) Image search: [Google]
arab-man-barrel-oil-27586982.jpg
87KB, 1130x1300px
>>17449449
Because suicide bombers are friends with the guy selling you oil.
>>
>>17449492
Blowing up the competition would be a good business move for OPEC.

However, the business connection would be too obvious and get them even more wars in the face, so it's unlikely that they'll go ahead and take out those Texan, Canadian, and Russian oil fields and refineries.
>>
>>17449506
>competition
Monopolies don't have competition.
>>
>>17449419
britfag spotted

what's wrong with your public schools that you are so scientifically illiterate, you believe this shit?
>>
>>17449219
any blueprints , studies or any thing for this kind of motor
>>
File: 20foyo2.jpg (9KB, 150x177px) Image search: [Google]
20foyo2.jpg
9KB, 150x177px
>>17449193

Of course it works.

Not put a load on it. Not only will it be terribly weak, but that "lasts for 10-20 years" business will go right out the window as well.

The reason internal combustion engines rule the market isn't because of a greedy shadow government or organization. It's because they are leaps and bounds more power efficient than any other type of motor when it comes to putting actual load on the machine.
>>
>>17451744
Load
>>
>>17449193
Shouldn't this be on a different board?
>>
>>17451744
Nothing like the smell of burnt high-octane fuel in the morning.

>>17451415
Nah, not even close.
Like, wrong side of the planet wrong.
>>
>>17451744
this is what i've been looking for. it may spin on its own, and it may spin fast, but spinning fast isn't important - it's exerting force in that spinning motion. that's what makes combustion engines so widely used. because they take all of the chemical energy stored in gasoline (very dense compared to other chemicals) and quickly release it. there is an extremely low amount of energy coming out of the magnetic engine that the man in the video has created. it's just very efficient at keeping that little amount of energy in motion, with minimal amounts lost to friction and what not. if you connect something to the end of the motor, it'll halt the motion as it sucks up all the energy from the engine. energy has to come from somewhere, that's a physical limitation that we haven't been able to get past yet. if there was a limitless source of energy in magnets, we would be using that now. if you say that "they" are just hiding the free energy source, look at each time a new energy source has been used. locomotives weren't hidden from the public eye so that the rich could have some sort of "advantage", they were put to use as soon as they were invented. and if "they" have been delaying all sorts of inventions, then i see no problem with that because that means we will eventually see the invention being used.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.