[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone interested in hearing my first paranormal experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Rin.png (825KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rin.png
825KB, 1366x768px
Anyone interested in hearing my first paranormal experience? (30 mins ago)
>>
>>17448803
You fucking faggot. Just do it.
>>
Not w your faggot animu watching ass. wht happened the Anime show realized it sucked too, and called you a faggot for watching it..?
>>
Relax guys. Lol.

Anyways, since i was young i was intrigued by the Unseen. I know the Jinn and i back them up alot against idiotic pleb Muslims who just love to label them like evil. Which they're not by the way, they're just surrounded by a different lifestyle then humans. This doesn't mean that devil jinn exist, they do. It's just like we have bad evil persons they do too, and like we have good people they do too.

These are by the way the deity's that call themself "dead" to non-muslims.

They're not dead though, they're just non-humans

(1)
>>
I was wondering if it was legitimate to marry a female Jinn for a long time. The old scholars had mixed feelings about it. They are women after all. (Can cause drama if you're not knowledgeable) Just out of curiosity.

I consider myself a Sufi Sunni Muslim and i have read alot about Monotheistic literature, i have also read about non-monotheistic literature because every group of people and their beliefs intrigue me in a way. Knowledge, is knowledge.

Anyway, back to the World of the Unseen. I had to know whats up and try. I dont think it's forbidden (haram) to know whats going on around you. People who do ruqyah (excorsism using Quran to make the Jinn in them speak) do it all the time. I just use a different way.

I took a shower (ghusl) to cleanse myself, put some soothing recitation of the Quran. (2)
>>
>>17448920
It is racist to say all jinn are evil. Just because there are groups of militant extremists, doesn't mean they're all bad.

They are both human and dead to fair degree.
>>
>>17448945
If you truly follow Allah, you are not to interact with these beings.
>>
>>17448945
Stopped reading after Sunni.
>>
I downloaded an app on my phone called "ghost hunting detection tool", im still not sure wether it's legit or not. But hey, atleast i could've try.

I started the app. I wasnt getting anything so i played with the options, (there are three: EVP modulator, Microphone modulator and Signal pitch)

i wasnt talking, because i don't feel like my family thinking im crazy talking to myself. So i just put the quran on and listened.

(By the way The Unseen, Jinns (Good/bad) Devils and Angels communicate on a special way making them mimic our language and speak language easily)

The first thing i heared was a female sigh and the app said "Husband"
>>
Yaaaay, another succubus waifu thread
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-03-09-20-36-45.png (114KB, 507x527px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-03-09-20-36-45.png
114KB, 507x527px
>>17448967

I disagree, it depends on the circumstance but okay.

>>17448972

You seem like a very openminded and intelligent person. Anyway.

(By the way, the app shows waves. low, medium, max)

when the female was speaking it was low and when she was talking low to medium, which in my gutfeeling means she was a good and calm Jinn.

The next thing she said was "Hi" and "Scientist" (Scientist in Arabic means 'Alim by the way. A scholar, one who devides his life to learning)while i was staring at my phone, knowing i couldnt talk because of the home situation i thought of an idea. (3)
>>
>>17449016
Well, fuck, how can I support Sunnis, if the Shia gave us Ismailites and Alawites, who gave us Assassins
>>
>>17449026

Please, i really do not want to debate. You can hate me because you have a certain vision which you link to the word "Sunni", it's fine. Anyway.

At that moment i thought about communicating back, by opening Word and ask what she wants? At that moment the waves were getting higher and my bird started screaming and flying. I know my bird and i know he can see deities. He also prays and performs dikr in his own certain way.
>>
>>17449051

At this point i realised more jinns were coming in (because of my bird flipping out) and it wasn't only the female jinn at the beginning. At that moment it said ''Around you & Joined'' (Do notice that i wasn't looking at my phone at this point and didnt catch the words, the app has a history button)

Because my bird was scared i stood up and put him in his cage moving away from the computer and my phone. At that point it said ''Focus'' refering to me to come back and focus obviously.
>>
>>17449051
Now I see why you guys blow eachother up. You have no sense of humor. If it weren't for Assassins Creed, I wouldn't even know or care about the Sunni/Shia schizm. It made me read.

And shit, son, banish the fucking Iblisi scum already
>>
I don't remember the rest honestly. I was talking back to the words. Obviously me as a muslim, i was talking about Islam and telling them to come to Islam, and monotheism. It's called dawah, it was a vague, communication. (I don't speak arabic so i looked them up later trying to understand wtf they were saying)

the only thing i do know for certain is that the waves were getting really high and red the whole time.

There were alot of words. At the end it told me to Exit at the end. So i did. Because i was confused of what was going on and ''Exit'' was the only thing i understood at that point.
>>
>>17449088
>Obviously me as a muslim, i was talking about Islam and telling them to come to Islam, and monotheism.

do you literally not know how to talk about anything else?
>>
>>17449097
Aloha snackbar
>>
>>17449097

LMAO.

Hahahah dude well i thought they were Jinns, and i know they aren't very knowledgeable so i tried to invite them to Islam. Hahahahah im dying
>>
I'm such a retard for deleting the messages. Oh my god >_> they were saying so much more, i was't even realizing it was arabiccc.

I'm so stupid
>>
I'm scared now tho.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.