[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good paranormal podcasts? Anyone know of any good ones? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1456725702746.png (247KB, 440x442px) Image search: [Google]
1456725702746.png
247KB, 440x442px
Good paranormal podcasts? Anyone know of any good ones?

I'm mainly looking for alien related stuff, but anything paranormal is game.
>>
Knifepoint Horror

Seriously the guy that writes these is amazing. The stories are creepy but have a unique feel to them.
>>
last podcast on the left
i actually unironically enjoy listening to them. they sometimes talk about interesting stuff. you just gotta try to ignore the fact that the hosts are colossal idiots. 410 smoke pot eerrydey hail satin giggle giggle.
>>
Expanded perspectives
Mysteries abound
Mysterious universe
Shadowcast
Paranoia Shoppe
Astonishing Legends

Hope you'll find something you like
>>
>>17445207
I really wanted to like them considering how much content they've put out, but god... I can listen to them maybe once a week.

Some more recommendations:

Lore is a really great 20-ish minute podcast that's focused on paranormal/mysterious events, but is presented more as a story being told rather than a discussion of facts.

Thinking Sideways is one of my favorites, though they're more on the skeptical side, and tend to discuss more "unsolved mysteries" than paranormal topics.

Last one that will be hit or miss: The Moonlit Road. Very well-narrated ghost stories from the American South. These are more like traditional campfire stories, or folk tales.
>>
>>17445207
I hate that they try to be funny and forced so hard because when they actually talk about actual topics it's pretty good then the next thing you know they start screaming unfunny jokes at the top of there lungs. Can't stand them.
>>
>>17445176
The stuff they don't want you to know is pretty good.
>>
Bumpu
>>
bumperino
>>
For a fun docudrama, try the Black Tapes.
For good fictional narration, try the NoSleep Podcast
>inb4 leddit
The stories are pretty good mostly and the narration is top
>>
Dogman encounters is good if you are into cryptos.
>>
File: 1449472488081.png (650KB, 888x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449472488081.png
650KB, 888x800px
>>17449523
Knifepoint Horror renewed my faith in good auidio horror fiction. The NoSleep Podcast severely weakened it. And now Knifepoint Horror has retired. The most paranormal thing about the NoSleep Podcast is how supernaturally shit it is. IMHO
>>
>>17445176
Sleepycabin sometimes has some spooky stories
>>
Heard the blacktapes are good
>>
>>17446274
+1 for Lore. Excellent listen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.