[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mad scientist idea. how to summon your own soul and physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1452323414946.jpg (282KB, 1027x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1452323414946.jpg
282KB, 1027x1300px
mad scientist idea. how to summon your own soul and physically manifest it, can it be done?
speculation, anyone ever read about or try it?
captcha: flowers
>>
>>17443707
Be prepared for the worst mindfuck in your entire neverending life.
>>
>>17443738
in what way?
>>
>>17443707

It would only work if you had a physical form to manifest, and that form would pretty much look like you already look. Except it woult be outside of your body, so it means your body is asleep but you can walk around in another body that looks like you. Quite useless desu (to be honest).

Only use is if you plan on staying here after you're physically dead. Then you could use this method to remanifest yourself.
>>
>>17443738
being prepared makes it worse.
>>
>>17443707

No. Souls don't exist. Grow up.
>>
you are your soul silly.
>>
>>17445075
Fuck off.
>>17443707
Suffer.
>>
>>17443707
smoke weed
>>
>>17443738
also, do you still maintain a link with your sub-tulpa in my head?
or is that silly to ask at this point in time.
>>
>>17443707
totally possible within the realm of the mind. No physical/magical bullshit to go through. Lots of thought and concentration.

basically it's just going from 4gb brain ram to 8gb brain ram. exercise your brain muscles and you'll be able to do it.

or just take psychedelics. that works too.
I'd like to think its along the lines of dissocation and derealization.
>>
>>17446438
is this what kundalini yoga actually is?

although, in my personal belief system, the soul is the concious mind, that which experiences and understands its surroundings, as that must be the thing that travels onwards through the realms in order for "us" to be that which experiences there.
>>
File: burn my knees.jpg (115KB, 400x994px) Image search: [Google]
burn my knees.jpg
115KB, 400x994px
>>17443707
>>>/v/
Persona threads go that way.

Only roleplayers allowed in here m8.
>>
>>17443707
I think astral projection is what you're looking for. You wouldn't experience your soul from your physical body. It'd be like looking at your body in a coma but you can walk around and speak to demons
>>
>>17443707
What comprises a soul?
>>
>>17447193
Until it's answered, how could you manifest it?

If it is consciousness, you observe it daily?

Is it gestalt?

Is it able to be identified into a singular item?
>>
>how to summon your own soul and physically manifest it, can it be done?

do you even understand what you're saying?

your soul physically manifested is what you are right now. duh.
>>
Posts like this are why /x/ is only good for creepy pastas
>>
Kinda interested in what OP wants. What I'd like to do is to talk to myself so I could know what I need or want and then work towards it. Kind of pulling my insides out so I can properly interact with it.
>>
>>17443707
Why are floating rocks common in gigantic monster art? To a bug we'd be about that size in scale but you don't see rocks flying all around us and shit.
>>
File: _copy__87202.1378136453.490.588.jpg (93KB, 400x515px) Image search: [Google]
_copy__87202.1378136453.490.588.jpg
93KB, 400x515px
"And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

before i became a Jesus lover, i have reason to believe God referred to me as "an astrologer"
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (20KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
20KB, 300x198px
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
>>
And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
>>
File: Deep Sky Blue-900x900.jpg (14KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Sky Blue-900x900.jpg
14KB, 900x900px
>>17443707
First you must be in a situation were suicide seems the only solution. Then you have to suicide which summons god. God then judges the situation and generates a doppel with a duplicate soul. The doppel will either be an ultranegashit and torment you for eternity or a positive doppel who becomes famous to let you know you offed yourself in a situation that was not your fault. ol' ed knows.
>>17445075
Slytherin!!!!
>>17445099
meinstein dubs for truth, but for real hexagons and hydrocarbon chains don't summon things... you do. They're more like tools of the trade.
>>17446438
I like this, organize your mind metal.
>>17447139
I'm a certified badass you know, persona 3 told me so.
>>17448475
>>17448655
>>17448695
All Hail Flying Spaghetti Monster!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.