[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/. My friend said he had sleep paralysis and that he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: ess1457411431647.jpg (73KB, 1116x642px) Image search: [Google]
ess1457411431647.jpg
73KB, 1116x642px
Hello /x/. My friend said he had sleep paralysis and that he saw what he calls the intruder. Could anybody tell me anything about it?

>pic related
>>
Niggers
>>
So, basically sleep paralysis is kind of like dreaming but very vividly, and often times repeats the same scenario many times over a long period of time. I used to have sleep paralysis in which I was in my bed, and I heard the front door open and heavy footsteps move towards my room. Never did I see any figures though. If he claims to see a intruder, and is actually being serious (not a RP faggot) I'd go to some sort of physiatrist. Sleep paralysis is relatively common compared to other mental conditions.
>>
>>17443087
Self bump.

My friend says it's happened twice over the past few days. He showed the pic to me and said he saw that, and his name is Intruder.

He says the first time he saw it, it was a brown color. It also looked like a human. It was on the other side of his room, and for 10 min it was trying to walk towards him, but for some reason it just walked in place.

The second time, he said it was standing on his bed. It looked like it's arms were flailing and it didn't look human.
>>
>>17443078
they cant touch you, they are like a muse for terror, just let them do their thing youll fall asleep again if you close your eyes and ignore them.

last night i couldnt suppress the terror from looking at mine and so i just closed my eyes.
>>
I had stuff like this happen when i was 15-16, but once I calmly repeated to myself "this is not real" in my head, and remained cool and it never happened again.
>>
I had the same experience minus seeing anything. I was so afraid though especially since my feet were outside the covers. I could hardly breath as well
>>
File: Easter.jpg (99KB, 348x522px) Image search: [Google]
Easter.jpg
99KB, 348x522px
>>17443209
protip: this only happens if you lay flat on your back.
>>
>>17443258
Any evidence as to why tho? Sleel paralysis used tk happen to me often but never have i seen an intruder
>>
>>17443264
i assume you allign with your most vulnerable emotions, and face your darker fears manifesting, this thing straight radiated terror, and i rarely. VERY rarely am afraid while dreaming, and occasionally am afraid of sleep paralysis but also usually not.

each time i wake up asking myself why i was scared, this last one essentially sucked away bravery i swear. but in all honesty im kinda happy some things are scary.
>>
File: Thereake.jpg (54KB, 471x622px) Image search: [Google]
Thereake.jpg
54KB, 471x622px
Senpai your friends dream demon looks like The Rake if it was cursed to perpetually scream for all eternity

> pic related
>>
File: tumblr_n7tur3XvoA1rfyiu4o1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7tur3XvoA1rfyiu4o1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x467px
>>17443288
Here's essentially what it looked like i was too afraid to do anything but close my eyes, but yea,brown and black tattered vail, it handed me a thread from its gown like it wanted me to pull or find my way back to it.

it was horrifying but next time i hope to unthread it.
>>
>>17443177
Sounds like a NIGGER
>>
>>17443258

Also if you sleep standing up you can be visited by mannequins.
>>
File: 1454792259432.jpg (50KB, 494x458px) Image search: [Google]
1454792259432.jpg
50KB, 494x458px
>>17443078
>the thing in OP's pic was sitting next to my bed for a few nights
>mfw wasn't even sleep paralyzed
What the fuck is it desu
>>
>>17444592
Sure.
>>
>>17443163
Sleep paralysis is mind waking up earlier than body
>>
>>17443078
Have had sleep paralysis dozens of times. Occasionally I would see this tall figure in a light grey cloak with a hood and a face covering with eye holes. It would just stare at me as I tried to move my body (I wanted to roll onto the floor, thinking the pain would wake me up). I believed it was a demon possessing my body (hence why I couldn't move) who wanted me to work for Satan. A few times it spoke to me telepathically but just said generic things like "I want your soul". Once I dreamed that it threw me out of my bedroom window.

I only ever had these beliefs during the sleep paralysis though. Hallucinating demons, witches or "intruders" during sleep paralysis is super common. It is just a lucid dream in which you can feel your body but not control it.
>>
>>17444259
well, when you open your third eye, you can see the Dead Spirit of Iblis living within people's eyes, and his spirit is big, black, and empty

he's only here to bother and torment people since he's afraid to go to Hell - he just keeps trying to kill people for as long as he can so he can gather energy... just to exist on this plane
>>
>>17445022
it's ironic because Satan is a Nazi and a nigger at the same damn time
living vicariously through dead bodies..
a police officer and a crackhead at the same damn time
he's both of my legal guardians, mom, and dad, at the same damn time

I literally only have one sibling who is actually alive... in other words, is not a zombie, or a lizard
>>
File: Deep Sky Blue-900x900.jpg (14KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Sky Blue-900x900.jpg
14KB, 900x900px
Just so you know, drinking lots of solvents makes you hallucinate... like a lot. Yeah don't drink solvents.
>>
Lately everytime i've had sleep paralysis, it turns into a lucid dream consisting of me fighting the weighted feeling of SP and staggering around the house trying to fight some sort of entity that never shows itself, and then I wake up.
>>
>>17445004
does that make sleep walking the body waking up before the mind?
>>
>>17443078
i had something similar happen to me many years back maybe 97' or 98' when i woke i had a old haggard looking woman floating above me and what felt like hours while she was above me i could not move anything but my eyes and i could not get a word out i tried to scream for help shortly after she left i was able to move and yes the first time this happened i cried i was so freaked out it only happened 2 other times after that
>>
I had the same damn dream last week. It was some sort of 9 foot tall tree-like figure. It's eyes glowed, and it had sharp claws. I drew it but I dont know where i put the drawing
>>
As much as you guys must hate this, there is a scientific explanation for this.
>>
>>17443209
I'd still be really scared of such a thing, even if it isn't real.
>>
>>17443078
Tell him to watch this movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPsjWqvwT4
It's all about sleep paralysis and what people generally feel/see. Your "friend" isn't some special snowflake that some demon lord has picked to be his best friend. He's just thinking of shit up basically.
/thread
>>
File: 1283331834887.jpg (953KB, 3006x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1283331834887.jpg
953KB, 3006x1936px
>>17443078
>>
I've had something like it. It would suck energy from me. Growl at me. Claw at me. It was horrible.

Only Yeshua Christ got rid of him.
>>
>>17444592
Could you move at all? Like hand, foot, etc. Any breathing problems while seeing the entity?
>>
Here's my dumb sleep paralysis story

First time: on my side, hear buzzing, can't move. Buzzing intensifies. I see the wall deforming, colors start shifting. I'm "aware" of a presence with malicious intent. I think it's slenderman or some shit, but I never see it. I work tremendously hard to make a fist; when I'm able to move the hallucination stops.

Second time; I can't move, I hear the buzzing, I'm looking at the ceiling. It begins to deform into a sea of color shifting faces. I'm "aware" of a malicious intent, but no presence. It fades away.

Third and final time; I'm looking at my dresser and shit starts to get whack. I form a fist easily before the buzzing starts. Slept soundly ever since.

I look back on it as a psychosomatic symptom of anxiety; a few months later I visited a dentist and it turned out I'd worn off the enamel on my teeth. It was both rad and something I could live without experiencing again.
>>
Just think of pleasant succubi, and they will come instead of your Intruders. There ya go big daddy.
>>
>>17444592
is that light yagami wearing a wig?
>>
File: 1112255666.png (201KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1112255666.png
201KB, 511x511px
ask your friend about the eyebrows kek
>>
File: $_57.jpg (127KB, 1600x1286px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
127KB, 1600x1286px
>>17443078
used to have it frequently, found out a jealous cunt was actually cursing me. got some protection, never had the problem again
>>
File: 1456113406485.jpg (19KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1456113406485.jpg
19KB, 288x288px
>>17449905
omg that's this fucking guy
Michael Aquino
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
>>
>>17449928
How exactly did you get protect yourself from the curse?
>>
File: all-dzi-bead2_x400.jpg (80KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
all-dzi-bead2_x400.jpg
80KB, 533x399px
>>17450904
pic related; tibetan dzi beads. got a bunch of them and hung them up near where i sleep. that was way back when and they worked like a charm (literally). since then i've got my hands a lot more dirty and learned quite a bit. it honestly doesn't matter *what* you use for protection as long as it *works*. reciting the ayat al kursi or sleeping with a divinity stone or a piece of wrought iron under your pillow or summoning a wrathful buddhist deity can all have the desired effect. some things may work better than others, it depends mostly on the operator. the dzi beads though i can vouch for in all confidence, they have intrinsic power by virtue of their ancient nature. contemporary productions are fine, so long as they are etched agates in the traditional designs they are pretty much guaranteed to be on a fucking rampage at all times,
>>
>>17443078
Happened to me once. It only happens when your eyes open when you sleep, so tell him to cove rhis eyes.
>>
maybe a fear test
>>
>>17443078
shit's spooky, I had it once. was lying on my back in my bed and had a strange feeling, my eyes opened and I couldn't close them. Suddenly there's like a black figure or a shadow above me, staring at me for a few seconds and then devouring me whole
>>
>>17443078
I used to suffer from terrible sleep paralysis, try drinking a glass of water before bed, it helped with mine
>>
>>17447757
What..? Why are they fishlike? What the fuck?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.