[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was recently browsing the deep web. Most of the sites i ca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: 1455812888142.png (89KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
1455812888142.png
89KB, 330x328px
I was recently browsing the deep web.
Most of the sites i came across on hidden wiki and similar sites had dead links all over the place and i couldn't really find anything interesting. I looked around for image boards and discussion forums to try and find interesting sites on the deep web. I soon came across a general discussion forum with a sub forum for video games. There weren't many threads on there are only 2 people online at the time.

I found a thread on the top of the gaming sub forum with people talking about difficult bosses in video games. The thread was made by a user called Calvin. He was talking about a boss in Final Fantasy 8 he couldn't beat. I scrolled down to the bottom to see a user called "mad". His contribution to the discussion of hard bosses was Christopher Robin. At first i thought he was trying to be funny or something until i realized he was talking about Christopher Robin from the difficult Winnie the Pooh Home run Derby flash game that was going around a few years ago.

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie_the_Pooh%27s_Home_Run_Derby
>>
File: Dd9Jnva.jpg (22KB, 650x256px) Image search: [Google]
Dd9Jnva.jpg
22KB, 650x256px
Under mad's post was another user called "smiggles".

He posted "These guys already beat him". His post made me confused because that game was popular around 2013 and many people had succeeded in beating Christopher Robin.

He also posted two .onion links. One gave me a 404 and the other directed to another message board. There i found what was described as a link to the game in question. I hesitatingly clicked on the link and it took me to a deep web upload site where people could share files. I clicked download and downloaded the file to my desktop. The files was called "inferno22". I then scanned the file for viruses which came up with zero detections. I opened the file which contained one empty "README" text file, one config file and one .exe file. I launched the .exe file and a terminal box flashed on my screen and then went to the main menu of the game.

Sad music started to play with a pink background and only one option "Start Game". I pressed enter and started the game.

So i was pretty confused about what i had downloaded and what i was about to play. The Winnie the pooh home run derby game was free to play on the web because it was a flash game so i knew the user "smiggles" couldn't have been talking
about that game.
>>
>>17441635
this post looks suspiciously like it was done in ms paint.
>>
File: eeyore.webm (276KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
eeyore.webm
276KB, 960x540px
I was dropped into to a forest and i was controlling Winnie the Pooh. The basic controls up down left right, with "I" for inventory and space to interact i started walking around in the woods picking up apples and opening chests.
I soon came to forest clearing with dead trees and muddy textures all over the place. I proceeded forwards until i was met with what assume was the first boss Eeyore.
>>
Go on...
>>
File: fuck.png (321KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
321KB, 750x472px
>>17441647
I went closer to Eeyore until he turned purple and started to distort. I went into battle mode.

I thought this was all there was to the game because he was pretty much unbeatable. I tried about three times to beat him with the basic "attack" which was just Pooh hitting him with a bat to 13 damage. I couldn't beat him.
>>
>>17441646
>>17441635
It's true, you should remake this but better.
>>
File: impending motherhood.png (11KB, 197x221px) Image search: [Google]
impending motherhood.png
11KB, 197x221px
>>17441633
>>17441635
>>17441646
>>17441657
im interested
>>
File: carrts.jpg (337KB, 650x394px) Image search: [Google]
carrts.jpg
337KB, 650x394px
I went back to the forum to try and ask people how to beat him and i got the answer of "use carrots."

I had no idea how to get carrots because they were nowhere to be found. The only consumable in the game was apples.

I asked a member on the forum were he got them and he just posted this picture.
>>
this thread already happened.

whats happening to me
>>
>>17441646
Forums on the deep web genuinely look like that sometimes.
>>
>>17441680
Where is the original thread
>>
>>17441684
Oh, yes I know.
But the thick lines and basic font make it look like it was cobbled together in MS Paint.
>>
>>17441691
>>17441680
shhhhhhh don't spoil the fun
>>
>>17441697
I'm confused and concerned and mildly afraid
>>
yup, officially just did a bit of piss on myself. are we /berenstein/ in here?
>>
>>17441701
see OP pic
>>
File: 1455394500987.gif (1MB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
1455394500987.gif
1MB, 540x420px
>>17441701
same
what the fuck is going on
>>
File: 1455898632389.jpg (56KB, 761x411px) Image search: [Google]
1455898632389.jpg
56KB, 761x411px
>>17441677
So i went back the way i came into the forest and grabbed the carrots. I use carrots in the Eeyore fight because they healed generally more than apples.

After i defeated Eeyore i got a key which opened a gate in the forest i started in.

I was now in a desolate forest area with spooky music and trees, nothing else.

I walked awhile until i came to a tree stump house with a empty patch of harvested carrots.
The door was locked so i proceeded north.

I walked north until the music got louder and the scenery got distorted.

I confronted Rabbit on the edge of the forest.
>>
Alright post the game files maybe?
>>
WHEN WILL THE DINOSAUR WALK???
>>
>>17441711
>1455898632389.jpg
you are not even trying at this point, right?
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (287KB, 1405x851px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
287KB, 1405x851px
This was probably one of the hardest video game boss fights i had ever come across.
>>
>>17441726
>Doom 2
>my sides
>>
>>17441726
I posted a video to ask the people on the forum how to beat this thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VggVpb0WMA
>>
i remember OP fighting Owl... this already happened, but it's not in the archive??
>>
>>17441734
guess they didn't archive the thread for whatever reason?
but yeah this totally happened already.
>>
>>17441734
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17434292/

i'd like to know how is this /x/ related

i've seen things on deep web you people wouldn't believe
>>
then i died hehe
>>
>>17441741
Stories or onion links?
>>
>>17441741
give proof or stfu
>>
some take all the shit from the previous threads and re-write this shit. this is BEN level.
>>
>>17441711
>Spy kids 2
>>
fuck this game. it doesn't even exist, at least not a downloadable version.in every single thread, somebody talks like he played the game, but only posts the same screenshots and webms that have been posted for weeks.
fuck you all
>>
http://dedware.tumblr.com/
found the source.
>>
Keep going, OP.
>>
MEGA UP THE LOAD PLZ
>>
>>17441760
keked harder than you'd believe
>>
>>17441646
deffo paint

look at the line after the picture,it is rounded at the edges,you get this with the straight line function

then again,the corners of the post boxes are slightly out of touch with the rest,paint creates that effect so the corners don't look too pixel-y

also,typical deep web pasta,we all know deep web mostly a shit
>>
>>17441635
>deep web
>flash
pick one
>>
>le deep web experience
>>
this one time i was on the deep web and i accidentally my penis
>>
>>17445297

Timewife?
>>
>>17441635
Whoa this is strange.. I used to lurk a Columbine Shooting discussion forum a while back and this called "Smiggles" used to post some strange shit every now and then. A few years later we do some digging on The Sandy Hook Shooting and actually find an FBI report file stating they had found posts by the username "Smiggles" on several different forums.

Could be related. This info should be pretty easy to find with a google search. I guess I could go hunting real quick too. Brb:
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 635x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 635x838px
>>17441635
Not OP but still kinda weird. Not sure if Smiggles is a common name or if whoever wrote this copypasta has a incrdible of depth knowledge of school shootings but... yeah just putting some discussion out there I guess
>>
post the files or get the fuck out with your shitty thread rpfag
>>
Have you guys heard about daisy's destruction? My friend went into deep web and he found it few years ago. It was so sick he was sent to mental hospital after watching it. Now he is mostly fine but he still has nightmares. He said in the video they took a baby and used it as punching bag and then they pooped and peed in it's mouth. Then they would put baby penis into mouth of another baby. That's pretty sick, huh?
>>
>>17448333
Heard of it but never saw it and i dont want to see it
>>
which one of you retards still bump this?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.