[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it not make sense that "UFO"s are people from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: ufo_2387810b.jpg (69KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
ufo_2387810b.jpg
69KB, 620x387px
Does it not make sense that "UFO"s are people from the future, coming back to observe early human civilization?

It would explain the technology, why they do not engage usually and why they have a tendency to probe people; they are trying to figure out how we evolved to what we eventually become.
>>
No, because Time-Travel backwards is impossible. It's sci-fi. Time is not linear.
>>
File: peobtr.jpg (296KB, 1350x1348px) Image search: [Google]
peobtr.jpg
296KB, 1350x1348px
>they are trying to figure out how we evolved to what we eventually become.

They have time travel capacity, but can't read history books -- so they have to probe people's butts. Makes sense.
>>
>>17435006
Yeah, I can't believe there are people that study evolution right now. Can't they just read some fucking history books?
>>
>>17435004
Don't be so close minded, nothing is impossible....... it was only 115 years ago people said flying machines (aeroplanes) we're impossible....
>>
>>17435006

This picture scares me..
>>
>>17435024
Yes, but, it's impossible because "time" isn't a traversable, linear dimension that you can travel along/through. Time isn't like a road that you can reverse.
>>
>>17435077
who are you kidding open your mind faggot
>>
>>17434995
Yes, if people ever discover time travel, they will be in a perfect position to become UFOs for studying history. The theory is sound.
>>
>be time-traveler in 2016
>go back 100 years to 1916
>merely being there creates a paradox which destroys my 2016, also destroying me in the process, meaning I could never go back in the first place
>ends up back where I started in 2016
>>
>>17435302
>not practicing temporal hygiene
>2013+3
>>
>>17434995
You are gonna laugh at me but... i think aliens are from the ocean, thats why ufos have that glass thingy , its a flying fish-tank.

Its also why they look like they look, don't tell me their skin texture isn't that of a fish?
>>
>>17435324
That's reasonable as there is far more surface area of the planet covered by water than that which exists above it, and it wouldn't be difficult to hide.
>>
Technology that the government/elites possess is far greater than what the public knows. This is what makes sense for UFOs.
>>
>>17435324
Aliens are from the ocean, just not our ocean. They are from Europa.
>>
>>17435004
No, time travel to the FUTURE is not possible, which means they could come here but not leave. They would have come to a point where thier time does not exist, it has not happened. The future can never be visited because it does not exist. There is only past and present.
>>
>>17435006
Sauce please. Video game? TV show?
>>
>>17435006
Often times the knowledge has been destroyed through war and conquering. A good example would be the Library of Alexander. It is more likely than not that recorded history will be lost rather than preserved.
>>
>>17435024
Yes you can go back in time. I've gone to the past several times by means of astral projection.
>>
>>17435236
What you call "time" is literally just a concept. It's the tracking of movement of matter through space. The only way you can do that is to measure matter in motion as relative to something else. That's it. There is no past or future, just a constantly evolving and shifting collection of matter. To go back in time would be to rearrange all particles in the universe back to an earlier time.
>>
>>17435578
Actually time travel to the future is possible, more possible than time travel to the past. Time moves differently in high gravity, when you enter an area with higher gravity time moves slower. Theoretically if you could travel to the past then to return to the future you could enter a stars gravitational field and the universe outside of the field would pass more quickly while you yourself would age far less quickly allowing you to return to the "future" with minimal passage of time in accordance with your planets natural cycle.
>>
i always thought i was a possibility, but also a possibility that the aliens could be our creators helping in our earlier times (stone hedge, pyramids) kinda things and now just checking in on us time by time, abducting the backwoods redneck types to see where they went wrong
>>
hi :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQZgAEA95s8
>>
>>17435663

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
>>
File: windowBLOG.jpg (83KB, 1300x986px) Image search: [Google]
windowBLOG.jpg
83KB, 1300x986px
>>17435052
Don't remember where I heard, but if it frightens you, chances are, you've been abducted bro.

something about this terrifies me to the very core, and it's just a simple fucking drawing.
>>
>>17435012
Take a few minutes to think about what you just said.
>>
>>17435641
So if i go to the moon for 40 earth years ill only be like 30 years older...?
>>
>>17435012
>>17435990
>Yeah, I can't believe there are people that study evolution right now. Can't they just read some fucking history books?

just in-case it hasnt sunk in... who do you think ends up writing those books?

what they study today ends up to history someday BUT evolution would be in science books not history
>>
>>17435324
Atlanteans.
>>
>>17434995
If I have the capacity to time travel, sure bro just beam me up. Probably out of curiosity and for science and obsevation.

One of the main witnesses in Rendelsham forest incident said that the ufo he saw and touched was probably made by humans from the future. When he touched the craft, it transferred to him information via binary code which when transcribed might be the coordinates of Hy-Brazil.
>>
>>17435619
I don't pretend to even have the slightest comprehension of the manipulation of time. It's far beyond the understanding of anyone.....yet. just like a few hundred years ago it was far beyond anyone's understanding how to manipulate electricity. Try not to be so arrogant with your own limited intelligence.
>>
nothing makes sense. it's liek a mistery inside a mistery. If they were humans fromt he future there would be like 1 race and theres are like a lot of them. some are jsut like us, others are fucking freaky.
>>
>>17435619
Fuck me. This.

I'd almost given up with /x/.

Anon, what you know few others do. I've argued with professors over this. Your idea of time, change and causality is correct. Spread the paradigm.
>>
>>17437763
.... And halle-fucking-lujah
>>
Time is just our observation of interactions between fields and "particles". An object constantly changes state. We observe differences and create a linear model. "Yesterday" is just a term used to describe the previous state of the object within the linear model. "Yesterday" doesn't exist.
>>
>>17434995
what if I told you there was an invisible veil in the sky between us and heaven
>>
>>17435004
> they could travel to the 4th dimension where spacetime exists and events can be seen as plots on a grid.
>>
>>17435324
I think this is the most likely explanation desu famb. It's the most logical place for unknown life to come from
>>
"Yesterday" is just a visual model of an objects' previous states. It's a concept. Seconds don't actually exist. "The grass was shorter yesterday" is simply us describing how an object, grass, looked before it morphed into it's present state due to the various quantum-level interactions with other stuff.

You can't travel forward, backward, upward, downward, diagonally, 360 or any fucking direction along/through "time". It's a common misconception that you can.
>>
>>17434995
>It would explain the technology, why they do not engage usually and why they have a tendency to probe people;
it's just future /b/tards enjoying some buttsex with the primitives
>>
>>17435006
Do you know how many people are employed in the Anal Probing Industry?
>>
>>17436889
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>17435024

It's hard to compare this to flying machines. Wow, monkeys mastered aerodynamics and got a box to fly through the air. It took many decades before we even improved on it, and it still is relatively primitive compared to what aliens are doing out there.
>>
>>17435600
I'm very skeptical about AP for the simple reason that nobody who claims to be good at it has found any hidden secrets or treasures that could back up their claims that its anything other than lucid dreaming. being expected to take someones word for it doesn't cut it anymore.
>>
>>17434995
dude are you me?, I've wondered this for the longest time
>>
>>1743499N
They are not from the future infact some them are as old as Bob and Eve. Talk to the EUE ignore the imposter.Dad can help with the imposter if you trust him.
>>
>>17438853
MIB
>>
>>17435004
Wow what a great post
>making any definite statements about time travel
>being at all intellectually honest or scientifically accurate
Pick one
>>
>>17438853
Being in pic has had a concenious since birth but had its free will taken away eve used to look just like this.
MIB>>17438853
>>
>>17434995
>tendency to probe people, would help them figure out how we evolved
Elaborate on that a little more please?
As we have figured out nothing of evolution by probing any animals currently, why would that be common practice in the future? If they shared our DNA, they wouldn't need to further research it, especially by putting things in our butts.
>>
>>17437806
He wouldn't be able to prove you wrong.
>>
File: 604810369.jpg (37KB, 500x150px) Image search: [Google]
604810369.jpg
37KB, 500x150px
>>17435077
Prove it
>>
File: dtfyugtf.jpg (40KB, 255x365px) Image search: [Google]
dtfyugtf.jpg
40KB, 255x365px
>>
>>17434995

Retrocausality is real:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrocausality

If we know about it and we fly jets, what do you figure people who fly saucers know?
>>
>>17435006
A lot of our data is digital. If a nuclear war or two happened, most of it would be wiped.
>>
>>17435990
>>17436143
> haven't found the joke yet.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.