[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not exactly /x/-tier, but i don't know where to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: images11.jpg (8KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images11.jpg
8KB, 248x203px
This is not exactly /x/-tier, but i don't know where to post paranoia questions other than here

Is it possible for a thing such as an involuntary psychodramatic drug-rehabilitation program to exist?

Like a reverse gang-stalking in which is not strangers but known people, and they don't want to hurt you but help you.

They tell your family and friends what to say around you, they hack your phone and computer and mess with the stuff you read online, and make every single aspect of what happens to you relate with the message they want to convey you, in this case "no man can be an island" and "stop smoking, drinking, and doing drugs, you are losing it".

From weird jokes between friends that always seem to be talking about something in your life, to an estranged family member coming back to live with you and projecting your own shitty personality back to you, way too many locusts finding their way into your room, strange people in chats who seem to know exactly how to trigger you, weird conversations between strangers always talking about you, pics of your mom and dad finding their way to the wall of your favourite bar when they say they've never been there. Strangers seating in the table next to you and talking about someone else in a pittyful manner who sounds exactly like you. People who you've met at some point in your life appearing out of nowhere, all working in some shady "community service program", and all having something to say about their lives that relate to your current mental struggles... and many more, i couldn't mention them all even if i wanted, but its like at all moments there is always at least 1 person doing or saying disturbingly personal stuff about you.

As i say, if it were paranoia i shouldn't be feeling it as i know for a fact all this sounds stupid and would be impossible to do, but as much as i feel completely normal for a while, it always come back to ambush me
>>
This does happen. I remember a story about groups in Seattle that ran a game like this
>>
Could also be synchronicity. Reality is a strange place.
>>
>>17432875
Sounds like schizophrenia. Also, stop drinking o.p. no man is an island.
>>
>>17432898
>synchronicity
It feels like this, but as if synchronicity was a phone and there was something at the other end, the most normal explanation i have is that its some sick intelectual game that actually cures people due to extreme freak out

>>17432902
No mental health problems, just this coming back and back and back

Good advice, my subconscious thinks the same, but i can't gather forces, feel too lonely to give a fuck about what happens to me
>>
Sorta like a fucked up version of the Truman show with no audience but those involved in the "game" so to speak. I can see it being a possibility in this crazy world.
>>
>>17432910
>No mental health problems
except paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>17432937
no m8, my life is completely normal until BUM something goes on, no explanation, no build up, im just happily going through life and then one stranger describes my life in the supermarket line

its not like im looking for bugs or EVERYONE is against me, only specific people, and more in working hours, which was my first doubt that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't paranoia but an actual thing
>>
>>17432937
This.
Just because you know "it's not possible, BUT", doesn't mean you're not obviously having issues.
For fucks sake, no wonder you're on /x/ when you believe that kinda shit.
>>
Man, I've felt the same for almost a year now.
Seems to always be triggered when I smoke weed. It's almost as if I'm in the middle of the spotlight being aware of it and people around me realize this. They know I know so they talk and all I hear is them talking about me and sometimes their words cut deep but the more experiences I've had with this Singular Synchronizity the more I've managed to control my emotions and thoughts in this state of awareness.
First time was overwhelming. Tears and everything..what a mess.
That's why you stay in school kids. Dont do drugs. Unless you wanna observe the world with new filters and risk losing your head in the process.
>>
would be pretty nice if there was something like this, but its hard to believe someone would care so much, that would organize something on a large scale. If it happens, it must be very close friend with lots of time, skill and maby money too.
>>
>>17432941
wow dude, you literally have no self-awareness.
stop this shit you obviously have mental problems you dont want to admit because you obviously have no idea how that shit works
>>
>>17432946
Yes, i had to stop smoking weed around people because that happened a lot, smoke a bit and suddenly it was amplified in a terrible manner

But it isn't just triggered by weed, its happening always, i just feel it way more when high

>>17432947
yes no? maybe im just imagining that people love me enough to try to help me solve my problems? ive thought about it too, but it just makes me sad

>>17432948
>stop this shit
I CAN'T MAN, thats the problem, thats why i doubt, i don't do anything to trigger it, i don't drug myself or drink much around people, ive try to open myself to people to mend the "island-problem" but everytime i do this shit happens and i feel betrayed, i smoke a lot yeah, but mostly because of how anxious these situations make me

This night i was with two friends and there was this guy in the table next to us, at two points in the night it seemed like he was 'directing them' as a director would two actors, he said "they get bored", and suddenly both of them changed their postures to a bored one at the same moment, then he said "they get excited" and both suddenly started jumping around and fakely laughing at the same time.

I am open to casualities, to thinking maybe im just paranoid, even to weird paranormal stuff, to synchronicities, to dejavus, but come the fuck on, how many times can it happen in a row before you start doubting you are being scammed?
>>
>>17432982
And if im just singling what i want from the multitude of things that happen around me,
How fucking much is there to read in normal life?
What even is real if it all really depends on what my mind makes me read?
How can people even deal with a life that offers you different realities to read in a such a specific way? Is not a broad thing like "oh, i think black people are a bad", is a very specific thing about things that happen to me today, things i say to someone today, being repeated to me by "life" tomorrow.
>>
>>17432992
And how much agency does a human even have if the subconscious is so fucking powerful as to arrange what you perceive in such a personal meaningful way? Is like im interacting with something intellingent that talks through my perceptions
>>
>>17432982
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY PARANOID YOU FUCKTARD

HOW CAN YOU EVEN DOUBT THAT WHEN YOU LITERALLY POST INSANE SHIT.
My fucking god, tehre even exists a "Truman Show Syndrome" for FUCKS SAKE. IF YOU FEEL SO BETRAYED THEN GO TO A FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST AND GET SOME MEDS

>inb4 they dont help
for fucks sake, I will slap your ass and hope this will never end, then. You literally have no idea what the fuck you're doing, do you.

WHY DO YOU GO TO X? Becaue "they know whats up" ???? THE MAJORITY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE ROLEPLAYERS OR ALSO PARANOID FUCKS WITH NO BASE ON REALITY. Autistic basement dwellers, people whose lives are boring, so they have to make something up for it. Who have no success in life and try to be mentally superior by "figuring things out" because they obviously are too dumb to understand how human psyche works or even want to admit it, which is why YOU are on /x/ in the first place.

You literally have mental issues. You literally over-exeggerate, you literally are paranoid. I don't think you are super paranoid, but for gods sake. Next thing you gonna tell me you feel some guy's breath who only YOU can see and that it MUST be a conspiracy. DO YOU REALIZE schizophrenic-paranoid people CAN BE NORMAL OR LEAD NORMAL LIVES BESIDES THE OBVIOUS SHIT THEY SEE HEAR AND MAY EVEN FEEL?

Stop being an idiot, stop looking at it as if you were a normal person when you're obviously not. You obviously are overly emotional already. And your first reaction was to go on a PARANORMAL board, so you obviously are not normal to begin with. You're an overly emotional tard at best. ugh.
>>
>>17433000
I don't welcome it, i don't feel happy about it, i don't want it man

>you feel some guy's breath who only YOU can see and that it MUST be a conspiracy.
No i don't. I don't see emotions in people's eyes, im trying to live my life and i hear about my life from a guy that seated in the table behind me AFTER i got here, to the bar all my family and friends now i've came to for the last 5 yeas, to the bar i told my parents 2hs ago that i was coming

I mean, fucking hell, its more rationally explainable than to tell me that a non-conscious part of my mind warps my perceptions around very conscious things, its not that i fall into insights, is not that i "feel the vibes", is that i literally hear personal stuff about my private life coming from people talking in very high voices near me

Never happens when i don't tell anyone where i am, never happens at my home, never happens when im watching a movie, ive tasted paranoia, and let me tell you its not like this, paranoia is surprising because it obviously comes from your own mind, this is like an invasion that i avoid when no one knows where i am

I came to a paranormal board because there's no other board that deals with psychological games
>>
>>17433015
//sci//

see you there.
>>
You know smoking weed can induce paranoid schizophrenia in people with an inherited genetic predisposition
>>
Also, we are in a website that revolves around the idea of playing games with peoples minds by posting references to things you expect the other wont understand

You quote Bane when someone mentions "big guy" or "was it your plan?" and hope for him to not get it so you can keep spouting the movie's script to him and make other aware anons laugh, him being unaware of the fact you are not a person but a meme being the whole joke

And you tell me im obviously paranoid, there's no way people play mind games with each other
>>
>>17432982
Nigga, I know exactly what you're going through.
My synchronizity was also triggered by weed. It srsly is the weed, my friend. We all know it's awesome and how chill it makes you but I'm afraid you've abused too much and now the feeling is that of paranoia.
You've seen too much and now the secrets of your mind are turning against you.
Lay off weed for a while. I'd say after 1 month you'll start seeing everything normal again. You can smoke weed again, of course. Just remember to honor and respect it. Dont overcook your brain.
Synchronizity is fun and all but you're tapping into 'Observer' mode and that's not natural. Leave that job to Him
>>
>>17433029
There's something rather funny about all paranoid / overly emotional people who are quite incapable of seeing behind their paranoia. They all write like he does. Literally unaware of their own surroundings. Unable to talk coherently.
>>
>>17433030
i know where you are coming from, this is my current plan, stop smoking the herbal jew for 2 or 3 months and see how it works, but ive tried everything from 1 week to a whole month and it just doesn't go away, the only way it doesn't happen is if i go out and don't tell people where i'm at, then i can sit and have people in the next table talk about inane stuff

>you're tapping into 'Observer' mode and that's not natural. Leave that job to Him
What do you mean by this?

>>17433037
its funny how psychologists never explain themselves, they just explain your words to you like you don't control yourself, never an argument, never rationality, only the foot of mental authority trying to crush your sense of self-determination

yeah, i know, i express convulted and like shit, english is not my first language, i translate my thoughts to it and it comes out weird and movie-like cause that's how i learnt it
>>
>>17432875
lay off the research chemicals, arnold. they're making you paranoid.

>>17432898
i think you mean "the human brain is a strange organ.
>>
>>17433048
You still sound unaware of your surroundings. You have no facts to base any of this. You also underestimate how the human brain works at all by not accepting you may just be paranoid and schizophrenic. You also take a few things quite literal.

even if you were normal before. You take weed, which amplifies your brain as well. Perhaps you were normal once, now you certainly are not.
It'd be easier to get some meds and see the results, while obviously stop smoking altogether (not just a month; even if it were the case, you were either paranoid to begin with [by the way you write, it seems like it], or now your brain is toast).

You refuse to believe that it may have been either drugs or your mental capacity because "i-i know what i hear and see and shit like that" and made yourself believe that.
Oh yeah, people are rational, can argue that way. so fucking what.
Just because you think you are being the one deceived... doesn't mean it's fucking true. Goddamn. It's your fucking mind and you refuse to believe it because you have seen and heard shit and it must be true. You literally are like the people who swore to have been adbucted. ingenius.
>>
>>17433071
>You refuse to believe that it may have been either drugs or your mental capacity because "i-i know what i hear and see and shit like that" and made yourself believe that.
I refuse to believe it because ive gone through it, not because i "know what i hear", i know what to be paranoid means, and this doesn't FEEL like paranoia, this feels more human-made, my mind is clear, my emotions are calm, but the message leaks through. Paranoia is when you can't go out because every stranger is laughing about you. Paranoia is random texts you read relating to your mind.

If you have any argument other than "i know what paranoid people sound like", then i will keep arguing with you, but if not, then you are useless, im talking about a mental game based around an attack to the mind by mimicking paranoia. The problem is i don't feel the physiological effects of paranoia, my heart doesn't beat, im not falling apart by this so called "sikret messages", im just tired of it and would rather prefer people to tell me "Hey anon, stop being this way", i don't fear anything, im just sick of subtext and ironic word games.

Also, you keep repeating the "[by the way you write, it seems like it]" which are just inflamatory attacks, specially since ive made clear i write like these because im a shitty english speaker. Also, this makes me thing you are a dumb wannabe troll who can't help himself ending up writing three paragraphs to trigger someone because he can't come-up with a decent oneliner that would make the job.
>>
There are two possibilities

1) people are involved in an elaborate conspiracy to fuck with your mind for no apparent reason

2) you're paranoid
>>
Now, just because ive probably broken every single autism record with this thread, gonna share my second theory with you.

My second theory is that because of the past events, the people i still regard of friends, have long since stop considering me one, they have gone through and left me behind.

They still hang out from time to time with me because i was fucking crazy and its interesting to know where am it, plus they kind of like me, but can't handle my self-absorbed persona.

So, they bantz me between them and i catch this but can't consciously admit it, so i project it to people in the tables around us and create a big story in which they bantz me because they still care about me.

Still, the bantz is real, no paranoid.
>>
>>17433093
>for no apparent reason
No, the reason is that they got scared about me, seeked help, knew i would refuse normal therapy, and found an alternative one which consists of roleplaying around the sick person to force reactions upon repressed problems.

Search for psychodrama, im not pulling rabbits out my ass, the only unbelievable part about it is the fact it would be involuntary therapy, which i think is illegal unless you are a danger to others.
>>
>>17433089
>this feels more human-made, my mind is clear, my emotions are calm, but the message leaks through.
not every paranoid or schiziphrenic is literally emotionally insane, you realize they can be calm as well?

>Paranoia is when you can't go out because every stranger is laughing about you
>Paranoia is when you go out anyways, even tho strangers are laughing about you
>Paranoia is when you don't want to go out because strangers are talking about you

>>17433096
which is a defense-mechanim, but said defense-mechanism occasionally explains schizophrenia as well.
you literally have mental issues, so just go to a doctor
>>
File: smartest_people_Rick Rosner.jpg (13KB, 422x316px) Image search: [Google]
smartest_people_Rick Rosner.jpg
13KB, 422x316px
>>17433102
>>
>>17433102
In the case this were true.

>scared about you
so, they literally think you have mental issues then???

And if this were true, then you'd know your friends well enough to know if they WOULD do that kinda shit or not.
>>
>>17433116
Nah, it doesn't work that way, you can go out, yeah, bad choice of words, but you freak out. I don't freak out, i wouldn't even consider it real if it wasn't for the fact that its such a bright idea that i can't but believe someone else before me HAS to have thought about it.

Legit, if im just paranoid, then im gonna become a psychologist and sell this way of therapy because its a strike of modern hyperreal genious.

>>17433121
I had mental issues, there's no arguing witht hat, i had a bad bad time but kind of pulled myself together, even though to do that i had to abandon everyone. Now im "coming back to life" and i found this going on, i tried to avoid it like it was just another delusion, but it wont go away.

I know them enough to know that they would do it. It was our schtick to make all these theatrical pranks.

Like if a guy looked like another one we knew, we would try to bring things into their personalities that would match the other guy. Like make them develop a taste for a certain music, or we even made a guy learn to play saxophone.

When it worked we would make them meet and let them freak out without acknowledging anything.

So for all i know i just became a character for a new game and didn't realize... or, they found a productive way to use their quick wit to help me.
>>
>>17433144
>if im just paranoid, then im gonna become a psychologist and sell this way of therapy
What the hell are you talking about, there is no therapy even involved in that as you obviously have mental issues you can't deal with, either way.

I don't freak out either and I have social anxiety. It's a broad fucking spectrum. I know guys who feel imaginary people, their hands and shit like that. They remain calm, they are otherwise emotionally capable of doing things.

You literally have mental issuess and your friends may be of no help, so your sole word can not be relied on.
You sound literally delusional, and if your friends actually do the things you do, then they literally just fuck with you. Jesus.

either way
get new friends
seek mental help anyways.
>>
>>17433226
>I know better paranoids than you

No, you don't, you are a fag who can't look people in the eyes and are trying to convince me you know what the fuck im even talking about when i talk about mental games

Believe me kiddo, if you were to be subjected to this you would flip out and shoot your school

>if your friends actually do the things you do, then they literally just fuck with you
Thats my problem, i can't decide how much they love me, but i know this has always been our humour, i just don't know if im the joke now
>>
>>17433241
>I know better paranoids than you
never said this. I said I know a lot of paranoid people whose spectrums can go either way.

>idk if im the joke
idk ask them.
idk threaten them to kill yourself again
>>
>>17433258
i never threatened to kill myself, im not a sperg, i just disappeared and went camping and doing sports and healthy stuff until my head just stopped reading messages from aliens in street signs

>idk ask them.
No fucking way.

"Hey guise, are you playing a completely up-the-wall mental game with me??:D"

If im wrong i cement myself, im just looking for oppinions on the viability of a drug-rehabilitation program that would work like this

There's many to be honest, the first that comes to mind is how the fuck do you convince more than a hundred people to help in it? Are they all past-clients grateful for the program? How do they keep past-clients from leaking the info? Is there any legal contract to force someone to shut-up?
>>
>>17433284
>until my head just stopped reading messages from aliens in street signs
but it's impossible for you to think that you may just exeggerate right now???

> how the fuck do you convince more than a hundred people to help in it? Are they all past-clients grateful for the program? How do they keep past-clients from leaking the info? Is there any legal contract to force someone to shut-up?
exactly, it's overly complicated, dumb as fuck, and you are not a special person which means that no one would even do this kinda shit for you.

>but if its not that program WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE???
ask yourself that again.
>>
>>17433290
>but it's impossible for you to think that you may just exeggerate right now???

No, its not, ive said that from the post n1 m8, im just looking for an opinnion on the viability of an involuntary psychodramatic drug rehabilitation.

If you are too dumb to see how much a theatrical set-up like this could help a person, then im sorry, maybe you don't belong in this thread.

>but it's impossible for you to think that you may just exeggerate right now???
My family has money, its not impossible that they would pay for it.

Its not overcomplicated either, cellphones and me visiting the same places over and over again, make it more than possible. You just need what, 10 shitty actors waiting for a signal to raise their voice?

Its not even that the messages are temporally coordinated, they are just there.

>>but if its not that program WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE???
Never asked this. I acknowledged the possibility of paranoia in the first post, i just don't think its possible because of how artificial it seems in relation to actual paranoia.

It feels forced, trying to ellicit a response, it feels like a fucking bait.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.