[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I'd like to know how to join a secret society other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: f.jpg (81KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
81KB, 500x471px
/x/

I'd like to know how to join a secret society other than the Freemasons. I live close to L.A. and I'd like to know some of the other societies I could possibly join so that I can live a more exciting life. Any advice?
>>
>be me
>join secret society
>don't tell others on Internet web forums how to join
>society still secret
>>
>>17431886
Go to new age lectured and get kidnapped.
>>
>>17431886
Rosicrusians or maybe the followers of samael aun weor. You muggt have better luck finding those of the rosy cross, they're pretty red pilled
>>
>>17432265
Rosicrucians is a pretty broad term. Lot of shit out there for entry level. It's a minefield.
>>
>>17432265

Wow, thanks for the info. I totally forgot about the Rosicrusians.
>>
>>17431886
I also live near LA

we could make our on secret society
>>
>>17431886

You're already in a secret society. It's called your circle of friends. It's so exclusive, it's just you.
>>
>>17432474
This. Be the spook that you wish to see in the world.
>>
>>17432527
The spook in me is spooked by the spook in you.
*bows*
>>
>>17432542
Wait so are you down or not?
>>
>>17431886
Just join Pedowood
>>
Yes, I am not LA tho.
>>
>>17432713
what about op, is he down.

you know you need at least 3 to start a spook society
>>
>>17432746

OP here, I'd be up for it.
>>
>>17432758
So how you guys wanna communicate
>>
>>17432819
I can set up astral IRC.
>>
File: photo-Bdsm-Blonde-893002535.jpg (89KB, 591x800px) Image search: [Google]
photo-Bdsm-Blonde-893002535.jpg
89KB, 591x800px
>>17431886
OTO L.,A.
>>
>>17432479
Underrated
>>
>>17431886
O.T.O
>>
>>17433053
What if he's straight?
>>
How would you even join the Freemasons?
My grandfather was one, I actually found his ring a while back
>>
>>17433443
You just ask.
>>
>>17431886
I got recruited and initiated into Demolay when I was 14. Not exactly a secret organization, but after I was accepted--the initiation rituals were pretty goddamn freaky. Looking back on the whole thing, I think it was a way for grown men to have access to try and fuck teen boys. Only stayed in it for a few months--got a bad vibe--then left.
>>
>>17433699
>deMolay
>freaky
Scooby Doo must be too frightening for your delicate constitution.
>>
File: info.png (3KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
info.png
3KB, 702x702px
>>
>>17431886
why would you want to join a club full of undead zombies controlled directly by Iblis (Satan) himself, puppets?
>>
>>17431886
they lure members in
whether or not the group can convince said person to turn evil, they will probably assail them, or make attempts on their life
they kill people and make more zombies, or just feed off the energy of the living, hence the sacrifices - God doesn't ask for burnt offerings or sacrifices, He would rather you follow the Law, and do good by your hands.

P.S., sometimes it's better to be alone if you are looking towards groups like secret societies for validation. Better to focus on yourself or on love
>>
>>17431886

Why would you think being in a secret society would make your life more exciting?

Let me tell you what I know:

My grandfather, father, and uncle were all part of an exclusive hunting lodge in my small city of about 40,000 people. In the south, hunting lodges are pretty much like secret societies with their own rules and customs, and largely populated by men with money and influence.

My uncle owned a landscaping business and wanting some contracts to work on the municipal buildings around town. It just so happens that the Mayor was a member of the lodge. The Mayor, who is up for re-election, tells my uncle that if he can get my grandfather to allow him to host a rally at his bbq restaurant (a really popular place for locals, especially those with money) and support his campaign, he'll see to it that he gets those contracts.

Gramps agrees, Mayor gets re-elected, my uncle gets some city landscaping contracts.

The moral of the story is that just being part of a secret society doesn't grant you special privileges; you have to bring something to the table.

My dad's a teacher...notice how he didn't have anything to do with the deal? He didn't have anything to offer, nor could the mayor offer him anything of much value, so they were just pals that happen to enjoy a hobby in a lodge together.
>>
>>17433443

>Go to meeting
>respectfully request to speak with the bossman (look up the proper title first)
>Ask if you can join

It helps if you have relatives who are in, or know members who can vouch for you. Or be a respectable/rich member of your local community.
>>
>>17433739
Wtf dude?
>>
>>17433781
fuck off with all of your "iblis, satan, djinn" shit, you fucking autist. you are the most annoying cunt on this board.
>>
>>17431886
Secret societies are made and joined for specific reasons, be it money principles or other ideologies. They are not 'for fun'.If you want to join a group so your life is more eventful there is social clubs and events pertaining to various interest>>17432245
s everywhere all the time.
>>
Lets make our own secreat society OP, and fucking sell drugs for profit.

JK, but yes, lets make one.
>>
>>17431886
Rosicrucian, or Ordo Templu Orientis are probably your best bets.
Dunno how "secret" of a society they are though. I mean they have fucking websites that are completely open to the public. Not many secret things going on.
>>
>>17433443
Email your state grand lodge.
>>
>>17434422
the funny thing is there's no d in Jinn cause no1 wants to fuck that ugly fat bitch
>>
If I has to choose to start/join one I'd go full on with the stereotypes. Gotta git one of those Vatican supernatural keepers. The idea of major religious institutions taking care of keeping things relating to their beliefs under wraps is cool.
>>
hmmm
>>
>>17431886
>I'd like to know how to join a secret society other than the Freemasons. I live close to L.A. and I'd like to know some of the other societies I could possibly join so that I can live a more exciting life. Any advice?

Sergei Brinn is leading a transhumanist Artificial Intelligence / Gnostic type cult revolving around bringing about the Singularity.

Elon Musk, be very afreed,
>>
>>17433803
>sometimes it's better to be alone if you are looking towards groups like secret societies for validation. Better to focus on yourself or on love

It's always better to focus on love.
>>
>>17438955
can you tell us more or how to find it?
>>
>>17438955
Musk is too busy with Thiel and Hoffman's secret little quasi-Illuminati biannual "Dialog" meetings.
>>
>>17439079
>>>17438955 (You)
>can you tell us more or how to find it?

No.

Not until I get help obtaining the one I'm seeking. You know who that person is, and if you don't then don't worry about it.
>>
>>17439120
>>>17438955 (You)
>Musk is too busy with Thiel and Hoffman's secret little quasi-Illuminati biannual "Dialog" meetings.

True.

Musk is afraid for a reason. So are quasi-Illuminists. Strong AI means the end of the pyramid.
>>
They are magicians! Hence not revealing secrets, Jesus faked his death.
>>
>>17439184
Now was this by God or some spaceship fucking Mary, if we want to establish truth to the bible.
>>
>>17439202
Maybe a trick the Jews taught him?
>>
>>17439208
Don't you watch Shakespeare? Sleeping gas/potion.
>>
>>17439184
Illusion, persuasion, necromancy all standard arts in them.
>>
Oh right yeah you was there to see him on a cross didn't read it in a book.
>>
>>17439173
what are you seeking?
>>
>>17439184
>They are magicians! Hence not revealing secrets, Jesus faked his death.

Jesus didn't fake His death, or His resurrection.
>>
>>17439173
>Not until I get help obtaining the one I'm seeking. You know who that person is, and if you don't then don't worry about it.

Her initials start with a "J".

Many know. I'm sure some here do as well.

It's important.
>>
>>17432629
I'm in Florida, but I'm totally down.
>>
>>17433803
You sir are a complete and total butt loving homosexual, and should swiftly and promptly extinguish your life so as not to be a bother to those of us who have some degree of intellect and the meaningful lives that you so clearly lack.
>>
File: 1457021102830.jpg (41KB, 429x377px) Image search: [Google]
1457021102830.jpg
41KB, 429x377px
What is possible the existence of underground societies?
>>
>>17439497
You can't fake something that never happened
>>
File: 55032[1].gif (14KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
55032[1].gif
14KB, 150x200px
>>17433866
That's a good story senpai; your dad sounds like a stand-up fellow.
>>
>not wanting to raid and defeat secret societies
k
>>
>>17439079
>>>17438955 (You)
>can you tell us more or how to find it?

You don't find _it_.

If you're good enough, and you distinguish yourself, it finds _you_.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.