[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I just wondered what the strengths and weaknesses of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 40

File: star.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Hey /x/ I just wondered what the strengths and weaknesses of the zodiac signs are.
>>
>>17431071
12 signs zodiac is a nice square number that is practical but does not allow for alot of nuances in terms of fine tuned levels of understanding.
>>
>>17431071
Are you asking of my combination of weaknesses or just the one of my sun sign. We all have 5 major signs that affect how we are
>>
>>17431416
That's why they have a sign for each planet not just the sun, as well as the ascendant, houses, aspects, etc.
>>
All I know is that scorpio females are fucked up. I met one who had a fetish for serial killers and nazi parafernalia and wanted me to grow a Charles Manson beard, but she was a devout catholic and lied about her age. Wtf?
>>
Omfg here we go again... STOP THIS FCKING ASTRO SHITPOSTS
>>
>>17431656
you must be gemini
>>
>>17431071
I'm fairly new to /x/ and I am definitely curious about this.

I would appreciate a Leo list of pros/cons as well :) thank you
>>
>>17431725
I personally got an Aries vibe off that
>>
Any fun facts about Leo's?
>>
Leos are like really energetic and always doing cool, fun stuff but somehow still manage to be incredibly boring.
>>
>>17431458
My mom is a scorpio, I can confirm this statement
>>
>>17431923
I had to go look up the date range.

Yup. My ex was a scorpio and she was batshit.
>>
It's rather annoying to see the science of astrology being smeared and ridiculed this way, even though your intentions may be sincere.

Just like Fire represents Will, Air represents Intellect, Water represents Emotion and Earth represents Character, so the various planets represents different aspects of our being, just in more detail.

How well defined these aspects are depends first of all which signs the planets express themselfes through and what house absorbs their energy. And furthermore, it is essential to consider the relationship between the energy exchanged between the planets. Even then, that would be a basic reading. It's not that Astrology is complicated as fuck, but it is intricate and does require proper calculations, not arbitrary slurs.

To anyone that might be reading and feel there might be more to astrology than coldreading, I invite you to do a natal chart here; http://www.astromitra.com/online_horoscope/natal_form_wheel.php
>>
Durr hurr there are only 12 fortunes for all of humanity. I know like 10 other Aries (our birthdays are coming up woo woo) .... we are all completely different.
>>
>>17431458
Yup. Semen-demons but liable to turn batshit crazy.
>>
>>17431807
Gf is Leo. This, this and this again.
>>
>>17431071
Aquarian are self rightous know it alls who belittle anyone even half an iq point dumber than then, but are still so fucking lazy . And they make plans as if they'll ever do it, because they're lazy. Also when your hurt then, they just get angry on the outside and incredably hurt on the inside. Then they exspect you to know that you hurt thier feelings they hide so well.

Y'all suck.
>>
>>17431725
Nope. Aquarius. See... this is stupid.
>>
>>17432802
Typical Aquarius thing to say.
>>
Gemini is best sign. FULL STOP
/thread
>>
>>17432661
Too true. They have good qualities like any air sign, but that annoying shit just makes them too much work. It's like an airy pisces.
>>
File: charmander.jpg (556KB, 900x1079px) Image search: [Google]
charmander.jpg
556KB, 900x1079px
>>17431071
They're all weak because they're all made up voodoo nonsense.
>>
>>17432811
U must be a libra.
>>
>>17432914
Close, Gemini.
>>
tfw Cancer best sign

Anyone have insight into why Cancers are arrested and convicted at a MUCH higher rate than all other signs?
>>
Leo reporting in.

The Sun > all your planets combined.
>>
Tell me something cool about Libras
Are they Top Tier or do they suck?
>>
>>17433040
well the only true top tier sign is Virgo. Absolute master race reporting in. Also libras are alright. Great in the bed, you're one of the closest signs to the true master sign so you get some awesomeness from that.
>>
Worst signs:
Scorpio
Gemini
Virgo

Best Signs:
Taurus
Cancer
Libra

From a Virgo
>>
I'm cancer, tell me things! o:
>>
File: ____by_oprisco-d9ojvk9.jpg (374KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
____by_oprisco-d9ojvk9.jpg
374KB, 700x700px
Hey guys, despite not recognizing yourself in your sun sign description is there an other zodiac sign that actually matches you?

>>17431071
>the most particular characteristics of each sign are
Aries is combative but too impulsive
Taurus is reliable but very inflexible
Gemini is smart but too superficial
Cancer is nurturing but very moody
Leo is magnanimous but self-centered
Virgo is efficient but a quibbler
Libra is lovable but an indecisive push-over
Scorpio is intense but ruthless
Sagittarius is cheerful but never know when and where to stop
Capricorn is ambitious but killjoy
Aquarius is innovative but marginal/rebellious
Pisces is soulful but vulnerable

>overall
fire signs are courageous but selfish
earth signs are productive but close-minded and unimaginative
wind sign are exciting but lazy
water signs are wise and caring but faint-hearted
>>
>>17433452
I relate pretty well to all my sun, moon, whatever personal planet signs, except Mars for some reason.

Does anyone have any Mars in Leo insights that could change my mind?
>>
>>17433005
because youre all degenerates
>>
>>17433005
remember when you were a kid and got busted doing something? you owned up to it, right? most people would try to blame it on literally anything instead of taking the blame, even if they were caught red-handed. you take this trait with you to adulthood.
>>
>>17431458
>>17432646

My ex was a scorpio and she was definitely crazy
>>
Everyone in my house of 3 is a Gemini.
Never a dull moment, and the house is full of collections and unfinished projects. We are a very curious bunch, I can tell you that much.
>>
Fuck off idiots.You really think the day you were born dictates how you are assholes? Your stupidity really know no bounds
coming from motherfucking Gemini
>>
>>17433573
Is there harm in learning about it though?

Coming from motherfucking Gemini.
>>
File: 1455790351620.jpg (69KB, 514x280px) Image search: [Google]
1455790351620.jpg
69KB, 514x280px
The best sun signs to be born in are Leo and Aries. That's not my opinion, it's an astrological fact.

When a planet is positioned in the sign that it rules, it is considered to be in rulership or domicile. Its power is strengthened even more, and it can function with great effect, which usually has a very positive outcome to the native.

The Sun rules the sign of Leo, and is functioning well in all its degrees. There is no bad placement for Sun in Leo, and this might even be a source of the Leo natives’ arrogance and grandiose – they love their life and their existence.

The Sun is in exaltation in the sign of Aries, and most powerful in the 19th degree of the sign. This fiery placement gives a lot of strong will, as it is archetypically connected with the birth of new life and the Spring. The Sun functions very well in all degrees of Aries, starting from the first which signifies the Spring Equinox and the astrological New Year.
>>
male cancer here roast me astrofags
>>
>>17433583
I do love Aries.
>>
>>17433573
>is on the paranormal board
>still won't chill the fuck out about people discussing their experience on a paranormal subject
>>
Male Capricorn. Tell me stuff about me.
>>
im male and leo what strenghts and weaknesses do i have ?
>>
>>17433589
Now I do think Aries males are high energy, but the females I've known are just boring with no imagination and normie mentalities.
>>
No sense at all.
>>
>>17432812
No. You're wrong stupid little shit.
>>
>>17433757
pls someone respond
>>
>>17433061
Im a cancer too, but I dont believe in zodiac signs
>>
Leos are kings, sure, but I'm the godking. Never met a more grandiose Leo than myself and never will.
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 1104x870px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 1104x870px
>>17431792
Fun fact, my preferred choice of death would be choking on Leo dick

>>17433061
your astrological sign shares a name with one of the most, if not the most hated diseases of modern times

>>17433774
as a Leo you are blessed with being literally the best sign, but for a comprehensive read on your strengths and weaknesses I'll need your natal chart desu senpai

>>17433838
I think I may know one
>>
>>17431656
christfag detected
>>
>>17431807
Leo girls are massive whores
>>
>>17433880
Yeah, we all know your mom.
>>
Taurus male here, whats up ?
>>
>>17433922
why so butthurt? beware your little lioness might be screwing a dozen of guys on the side ;)))

wear a condom everytime you screw that hoe
>>
Cancer Leo Cusp, rate.
>>
>>17433854
>as a Leo you are blessed with being literally the best sign, but for a comprehensive read on your strengths and weaknesses I'll need your natal chart desu senpai

sucking the leo cock so desparately kek

I am a Pisces suck my dick
>>
>>17432661
oh yeah? well you're a fucking moron. don't even test me m8 i'll pass every time

regards, aquaman
>>
>>17433947
>aquaman
the most cucked superhero kek

abilities: can breathe through his asshole under water
>>
>>17433952
fight me irl
>>
>>17433957
you mean underwater? I'd whoop your ass while breathing from a stupid oxygen tank you faggot
>>
>>17433960
i could heem you and your mum and your mum's mum
>>
>>17433631
Also male Capricorn what is our stuffs? Never looked into astrology.
>>
>>17433963
>hitting women
muh so gee kneee OMG!!!111

seriously you cuck? you'd hit a dead grandma?
>>
>>17433944
You will certainly have at least one gay experience in your life time and will enjoy it.
>>
>>17433966
yes, and then i'd fuck the shit out of her rotting corpse if it meant i would hurt any aspect of you whether it be your body or your feelings
>>
>>17433968
if you manage to put your dick in your asshole, is it gay or is it simple masturbation?
>>
>>17433760
That's just females for you. Nothing to do with astrology.
>>
>>17433968

How do you know though?
>>
>>17433971
nah I ain't an sjw, I'd kick your ass before you could even take out your 1 inch weenie
>>
>>17433977
years and years of experience
>>
>>17433977
He doesn't. That's just his standard pick up line, he uses that for every sign.
>>
pisces men are so sexy *__*
>>
What are Taurus women like? Are they insane?
>>
>>17433988
secretly sexual, less whorish than most women, traditional, a large majority may be gold diggers.

If you feel like she's more interested in your money than you, she probably is.

They like a man who is masculine and rich af.
>>
>>17433990
My ex is taurus. Can confirm they love money, luxury, sex and food. They tend to become fat as they grow older.
>>
>>17434002
she was also sexual wasn't she? truth be told, that's a good thing. If you are dtf and like a guy just push your tits in his shoulders and grab his thighs.

We had some nice public sex initially, then things kinda fizzled out and that's that
>>
>>17433988
Oh yes and they have pretty weird idiossincrasies, they almost never change their minds and are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>17433783
You better not. Your sign is the most boring there is seriously.
>>
>>17434004
Sex was great though.
>>
>>17434007
cancers make the best lovers
>>
>>17434007
>tfw a retarded fat cancer managed to steal my leo girl crush from me

they both were kinda boring, but the leo girl had massive tits and a submissive nature.
>>
>>17433854
as a Leo you are blessed with being literally the best sign, but for a comprehensive read on your strengths and weaknesses I'll need your natal chart desu senpai

lol no stop this meme please
>>
>>17434011
cancer girls have the most one night stands.
they are shamelessly slutty
>>
>>17433854
>leo trying this hard

kek, every leo I've ever met.. trying to buff themselves up.maybe if you fags took that rod out of your asses and learned to be humble and friendly, people would like you more
>>
>>17431071

I'm a Pisces/Aries cusp and am only attracted to Scorpios. I can say that the worst part about Scorpios is their inability to show empathy. They see it as a weakness when if used properly is their greatest asset.
>>
>>17434014
Different female cancer anon
I-I'm a KV though
>>
>>17434016
are you a girl? guys don't show emotions because girls generally use it. Plus we aren't fags so this emotional nonsense is cringeworthy for most of us
>>
>>17433941
Don't have one, bb.
>>
>>17434017
KV? I am a pisces so I kinda find cancers cute, but probably won't wife or make gf honestly
>>
>>17434017
literally only because you're fat or ugly or both

sorry but that's the only plausible explanation
>>
>>17434017
>what are exceptions
maybe you are fat or ugly or a tranny trying to pass off as a girl
>>
>>17434019
don't have what? you retarded white knight
>>
>>17433571
All three the same side. I think this is cool because, as time goes by, Geminis usually don't get along with other Geminis due to boredom. They get on each other's nerves. I bet it's a fun house.
>>
>>17434018

Nah I'm a guy. Showing emotion and having empathy are too separate things.

Most of the Scorpios I've been with share the same birthday oddly enough.
>>
>>17434026
I'm not defending anyone. You're a dumb shit. Must be Pisces.
>>
>>17434027
Same sign**
>>
>>17434029
probably a butthurt boring leo fuck off you white knight
>>
>>17434015
>have a leo friend
>he tells me EVERY single ego flattering moment he had in the day
A true king doesn't have to say he is one
>>
>>17434034
exactly, they are weird and mostly busy patting themselves on the back
>>
>>17434032
Whatever you say, puny virgin man.

>>17434034
You sound like you have such a tiny ego, you can't stand people stylin' on yo.
>>
Are leo women actually shy?
>>
Redpill me on Virgo women, Anonymi.

Why do they pretend to love you and even make plans and introduce you to their parents and in the next day they are all like, I think we better just be friends. Wtf? Do they change their minds that easily?
>>
Tip: don't give too much time to a cancerian. They are trying to suck the energy out of you.
>>
>>17434041
>puny virgin man
ah virgin shaming a man, its a leo girl herself, that explains the butthurt.

stop being a whore and you won't be called one
easy huh?
>>
i'm a leo and the most autistic recluse i know
>>
>>17434063
thats what most leos are brah
>>
>>17433945
well I'm married to a Leo, so it's my duty to suck Leo dick

>>17434013
>meme
>thinking 12 signs is enough to describe everyone ever
>that people don't have multiple twists and turns that make up their lives
you're retarded

>>17434015
I'm not a Leo
>>
>>17434066
aww trying to kiss upto your hubby, cute
>>
>>17434065
really? from what i've heard about leos, we're supposed to be outgoing, natural leaders, and egotistical as fuck
>>
>>17434069
why would I kiss up to someone I'm married to? isn't the fact I'm married to them proof I just really like them as a person? obviously if I like someone I'd sing their praise

besides him though, most of the people I've gotten along best with in life are leos

>>17434070
they are, this person probably has either cancer or Scorpio as their ascending
>>
>>17434066
>you're retarded

sorry I meant to quote this only "as a Leo you are blessed with being literally the best sign" because it's meme as fuck
>>
>>17434059
I'm not a woman, I just find you virgins pathetic. Can't even manage a simple basic human task.
>>
>Leos, Virgos and Cancers being the most cancerous base of people

This thread just proves it, how disgusting.
>>
>>17434054
No one?
>>
>>17434092
maybe if you weren't so shit you'd find a good one
>>
>>17434092
>>17434054
her parents probably didn't like you that much and make her know it. Virgos are validation-seeking and don't stand critics.
>>
>>17434021
Pisces are my personal favourite from the zodiac
Also my moon is in pisces
>but probably won't wife or make gf honestly
Why is that? It's kind of senseless to just dismiss a group in it's entirety due to their sun sign.
>>17434022
Nah
I'm decently attractive and skinny. I do get hit on quite a bit.
>>17434024
Well, I guess you'll never know for sure as this is 4chan.
>>
>>17434090
mean
>>
>>17434092
virgos are probably the most boring sign alongside cancers

if a woman is being shitty to you then it's probably due to her being a woman, not because of her sign
>>
>>17434077
>King
>not the best

filthy peasant
>>
>>17434066
>>17434075
Hey, I'm a cancer too. But I'm a man. I have the whole "mysterious never revealing my feelings" thing down to a T.
>>
>>17434133
you sound retarded
>>
>>17434133
Translation: I'm boring as shit but pretend I'm not. P-please notice me, sempai.
>>
>>17434133
I'm not a cancer, and I don't know why you think I am

I'm a gemini
>>
>>17434123
The king is just a fag put as mascot to represent a group because he can stay calm and manages to give a pleasant image of himself and the group even under pression and in front of crowd. But that's it. Leo is being the mascot when every other sign are busy doing some deep meaningful shit.
>>
>>17434134
You got me, full blown retard.
>>17434137
You actually got me, I am pretty boring most of the time. But I don't try being what I am not, and I think most people can appreciate that. Although it is usually only guys I have problem with, I think that has more to do with my upbringing than my sign.
>>17434140
See the first person who replied.
>>
>>17434014
Im a cancer and this is so close to the truth it hurts
[spoiler]My ex that's also a cancer cheated with at least 6-7 guys before cucking my ass[/spoiler]
>>
>>17434151
>every other sign are busy doing some deep meaningful shit.
except taureans
>>
>>17434151
Says the virgin who watches anime.
>>
>>17434075
>they are, this person probably has either cancer or Scorpio as their ascending
fuck off you retarded cunt, your leo probably married you because he couldn't get any
>>
>>17434090
k you whore you can stop pretending
>opening my legs and letting any man enter in me is my greatest achievement

what a used up whore
>>
>>17434092
maybe her parents called it off or she suddenly realized she still needs to ride the cock carousel before settling down
>>
What are male virgos like?
>>
>>17434186
autistic
>>
>>17434184
You keep "mistaking" me for a woman. It just shows you can't deal with the fact that you are a virgin, a creature so pathetic it can't do a basic human function, but hey. At least you've got your chinese cartoons.
>>
>>17434197
>bitching like a girl
>saying lol virgin every other sentence like a girl
>gets butthurt when called a girl

you might as well chop off your dick you are a whiny cunt
>>
>>17434180
>Leo
>can't get any

kek

you sound mad as fuck so I'm guessing I was spot on

go back to r9k you autist
>>
>>17434112
>Why is that? It's kind of senseless to just dismiss a group in it's entirety due to their sun sign.

agreed but i am a sucker for cuties and it doesn't end well when I am royally screwed by one of them. would go for one night stands though kek
>>
>>17434218
>leo buffing himself up again
are you even pretending anymore
>>
>>17434212
Never heard a woman call others virgin. Maybe you should leave your basement and interact with them more.
>>
>>17434230
>>17434230
it's been established I'm not a Leo, Autist

nice reaching tho
>>
File: image.png (254KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254KB, 500x575px
Hey there everybody! I got drawn into this thread since i've studied the subject in depth(90-95%) and also am deeply into the occult, mysticism, metaphysical and without pretense have a great connection with the grand architect of the universe

Not trying to boast or anything but that wasn't the point

I saw alot of Leo bashing in this thread aswell as Sun in Leo individuals licking their own balls

I can understand why most of the haters hate on them but most of the low/weak Leo types haven't transcended their own egos and think they know best

Well, idgaf if you agree with me or not but we all have our own inner demons to fight with during our existence and it is pointed in every single natal charts

Ignore them and don't give in their egomaniac tendencies, that's their achilles heel. They'll come to understand if they stop letting their ego get in the way

I don't wanna seem pretentious or anything but i think i might one of the evolved Leo types and find it funny when i see people bashing on them because the issues are pretty much always the same

>protip
Sun in Leo 12th house
Moon in Aquarius 6th house
Leo Rising
Jupiter in Leo 12th house
Chiron in Leo 12th house conjunct Sun
Mercury in Virgo 1st house conjunct Ascendant(Leo)(along with Mars and Venus in Virgo in 1st house conjunct to each other working in harmony with the Mercury aspect which is linked to my Ascendant)

I know what i'm talking about

Also, most Leos i came across are full of themselves self righteous pretentious weak minded pricks
>>
>>17434245
Gay as fuck. Reeks of fedora.
>>
>>17434186
I am one. I live alone and go to school, I don't ever go out, I have many acquaintances but few friends. Love life is non existent, I feel bored and trapped in the same routine day in and day out. I'm losing my passion for life, I don't even know what it is that makes me happy anymore. I enjoy solving problems and mysteries though. And I can read another person's body language or facial expressions as if it were second nature.
>>
>>17434245
What can you tell me about Libras?
Are they alright?
>>
>>17434245
>superior Leo is just a Leo braging in a more subtle way
k3k
>>
>>17434228
I guess a few bad experiences with them could make someone bitter. Nothing wrong with one night stands, not personally my thing though.
>>
>>17434268
Well the sun in the chart is indicator of the basic personality traits so if we take in consideration that Libra is an air(intellect)sign and it's ruler is Venus(love, sensuality, beauty and everything turning around "beauty") their basic traits are that of the social butterflies that loves being surrounded with good company along with a great love of the arts and anything reflecting the beautiful sides of the nature, they remain lovers of harmonical surroundings

House placement and aspects are going to taint how they are personality wise and if they're afflicted by bad planetary influences, they'll have to resolve their inner issues because unless they don't they'll just manifest the darker side of the Libran energy(pretty much a mix of their opposite signs(Aries) but in relation of social relationships; self righteous, egoistic issues dealing with trying to better their images by gossiping and such

Sorry for the late reply i was smoking a cigarette

Hope that helped
>>
>>17434255
>>17434276
Whatever you say guy

I was being objective in my approach so if y'all can cope with your negativity, it's your problem, not mine
>>
>>17434186
>>17434259

This pretty much. I'm a male virgo myself.
>>
>>17434288
>objective

Whatever you say, faggot on wheels.
>>
>>17434259
Try to analyze the negative aspects of yourself then try to analyze the positive

Then use your positive attributes to try to go at the root of your negative traits

The keyword here is "perfection" and "analyze"

Try to go at the root of your negatives sides and you'll come to turn it around into a positive aspect, then you'll be in harmony with yourself and therefore appreciate more your essence

Virgo is ruled by Mercury and are practical and methodical unlike their Gemini counter parts that lives off their great intellect and superficiality

When you've come to work everything about the negative things you find in yourself they'll become the exact opposite of it and therefore become strengths instead of weaknesses

Then as soon as everything is worked out, become more humble about yourself and how everyone is not as perfect as you'd like them to be and look more on the bright side of things even if you still sense negativity

Light and darkness are both the same thing, just at different degrees

Catch my drift? I believe in you dude and you can do it you motherfucking wise one
>>
>>17434324
Pisces is ruled by Neptune

Neptune's energy is about the uncounscious current of the intangible

Imagination and inuitive deepness is their greatest strengths as well as their greatest weaknesses

Which in itself is a double edged sword

On one opposite of the spectrum their imagination can be mystical at best and on the other opposite can be that of living a fantasy created by their desire to evade from the harsh cartesian ruled paradigm that is omnipresent in everyday life

Again, like i said to the other anon asking about Libras, other planetary influences can deeply affect the native and they have to make a conscious effort to get balls deep into the undercurrent of "reality"

That's pretty much all i can give you because claiming being this or that sign is as vague as the shitty newspapers horoscopes which are intended to stain what is really astrology

All thanks to the shitty crooked fucks running this planet in secrecy
>>
File: 1405570896326.jpg (97KB, 477x545px) Image search: [Google]
1405570896326.jpg
97KB, 477x545px
Sagittarius master race!
>>
>>17434340
thanks man. I feel like pisces are only swimming from there to there without real established plan

>which are intended to stain what is really astrology. All thanks to the shitty crooked fucks running this planet in secrecy

But why would they do that?
>>
>>17434343
Indeed Sagittarians are really fucking cool in general, but they also can be narcissistic as fuck and therefore can be really fucking wack like some Leos

They're my go-to favorite energy
>>
>>17434343
Sagittarius people are very interesting meets. I like how a lot of them are geeky and adventurous as I am. Aquarius here
>>
File: starrybullshit.png (64KB, 607x632px) Image search: [Google]
starrybullshit.png
64KB, 607x632px
>Aries
>supposed to be stronk, opinionated angry alpha leader
>actually indecisive quiet beta INTP

star signs don't mean shite
pic related is my birth chart if anyone can see something that proves me wrong
>>
>>17434353
To maintain control over the global population by manipulating the general information thru popular medias and information sources thus creating enormous tensions within people and between people so their ordered chaos can yield them success in the succession of their hidden agenda's goals

I would suggest to you to go as far back in history up until today and look how banks were created, by which persons and for what

You'll come to understand why the world is in it's current state and why people are brainwashed the way they are

Not wanting to come as condescending

I could write a whole book about the subject(honestly)

I've had my fair shares of oppositions in life and secret ill willed acts done to me so now i'm trying to perfection myself and try as much as possible to guide people onto things that could lead them to understand on their own why the world is in it's current state

You don't even know how dark and murky those who rule are trying to lead us to our own destruction

History as always repeated itself throughout times and thanks to the great minds who've helped us progress to the advancement we're at today

Still alot of work to do but we'll eventually get to live into absolute harmony
>>
>>17434370
I won't prove you wrong because i have nothing to prove just by the statement you just made

If you talk shit about something you pretend to know then nobody's going to be willing to give you some help since you're displaying your close mindedness
>>
>>17434370
>indecisive
On you chart, Venus is raping your Sun sign. Venus is the planet ruling the sign of Libra which is the opposite sign of Aries. Your sun also square pluto, the planet who rules Scorpio
To make it clear your chart say you are an effeminate conciliant pushover trying to get people to like him(libra) but also a mistrustful introvert wanting to rekt everyone in the room(scorpio).
>>
>>17434397
Your missing a decent amount of informations but that's pretty spot on
>>
I'm a Virgo girl and for some reason I've always been everything Virgo is not. I'm chaotic, very extroverted, messy, I like to think I'm not boring and quite fun to be with, shit at class and a natural procrastinator. How come? Everyone I know at least relates to one of their sign's characteristics. This is the main reason I have never believed in the horoscope. My moon sign is Cancer and my ascendant sign is Aquarius.
>>
File: graphic.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
21KB, 480x640px
>>17434423
Here's my chart. I saw another anon mention MBTI, it's also something I don't believe in but I got that I am an ENFP.
>>
>>17434423
My cousin is like that too and he's a Virgo.
Your aquarius side is your magnetism/impulses and cancer, your self reflections.
>>
>>17434409
Are you a troll or a leo?
>>
>>17434423
Sun signs are basic personality traits, you can't base astrology only on sun signs

The rest of the chart including planetary positions in signs and in houses with the aspects is going to give you a global representation of every aspects of your being

Now i'm off, peace y'all
>>
>>17434259
Damn, I guess that last part is a virgo thing. Virgo male here.
>>
>>17434432
>>17434423
maybe you would relate more with gemini and sagitarrian signs because of the Mercury and Jupiter sun aspects in your chart .
>>
>>17434364
yeah, sag and aquarius do tend to get along. i like aquarius people. i especially like aquarius women.
>>
>>17434494
I do relate to gemini. Not to sagittarius though.
>>
File: 1440980849366.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1440980849366.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>17432633
This one has me a Pisces sun instead of Aries, always have a lot of pisces in any chart though. Made a lot of sense when I found out birth charts exist, never was that always doing something, full of excitement kind of Aries.

I like pisces energy, it's creative and soft.
>>
>>17434625
mind to share your chart pls
>>
File: 345678999.png (115KB, 809x500px) Image search: [Google]
345678999.png
115KB, 809x500px
If anyone wants to looks at my chart and answer this question for me, I'd appreciate it:
>>17433462
>>
File: chart.png (179KB, 872x566px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
179KB, 872x566px
>>17434664
Uh sure here you go
>>
>>17434713
Wow, nice.
>>
>>17431071
I was born right on the border of leo and virgo. Does that explain why I'm so weird?
>>
>>17434718
Thanks, even though I don't know what most of it means yet like the overall feel
>>
>>17434754
You should look into mutable grand crosses and see what you think.
>>
File: 2457453197174.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457453197174.gif
15KB, 500x600px
>supposed to be strong and hard working, energetic

> barely have enough energy for work and school, too lazy/unmotivated to make my music or paint

>supposed to be energetic
>intense periods of depression off and on for 15 years now

How do i get off this crazy ride?
>>
>>17434851
Maybe your birth date is wrong. Maybe you were adopted or kidnapped and they faked the birth certificate.
>>
>>17434898
I dunno. Maybe I'm being too hard on myself. I work 50 ish hours a week, and take 12 credits towards an engineering degree.

It would be nice to have the energy to do creative things in my downtime though. Maybe i just need to start exercising.
>>
I am aquarium and...autist
>>
File: moo.png (40KB, 555x516px) Image search: [Google]
moo.png
40KB, 555x516px
What does this say about me ?
>>
>>17435195
You probably find that in romance is where you have the most challenge in your life, the most lessons to be learned.
>>
File: Im 12 what is this.jpg (161KB, 688x617px) Image search: [Google]
Im 12 what is this.jpg
161KB, 688x617px
Aware me on my chart senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 480x640px
Teel deer I'm curious and fun?
>>
>>17431792
They love this Astrology bullshit because it appeals to their fucking egotistical nature.
Source: I'm a Leo
>>
>>17435339
Do you like traveling?
>>
File: kek.png (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
55KB, 640x640px
Does the moon in Pisces mean I'm a pussy?
Say it srtaight doctor, I need to know the truth
>>
>>17435280
Shame I already knew that, didn't think it had anything to do with my chart. What else ?
>>
>>17431458
Can confirm. Ex gf was insane and had BPD
Scorpio's are awful
>>
>>17435591
You seem like the kind of person who prefers to make friends with more "out there" kind of people. You feel uncomfortable with normalcy.
>>
File: 1425439900732.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425439900732.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>17434781
>4 planets pulling in opposite directions
>have been told by numerous loved ones that I'm 'lost in the world'
>godammit

It explains some things
>>
File: Natal Chart.png (95KB, 533x618px) Image search: [Google]
Natal Chart.png
95KB, 533x618px
anything particularly interesting/standout about mine?? would love to know what all these triangles pretty much on top of each other mean.

and if scorpio girls are crazy...
whats the low down on the boys?
>>
File: srtgdfsg.png (569KB, 632x590px) Image search: [Google]
srtgdfsg.png
569KB, 632x590px
Libra has the finest taste in everything, effortlessly knows and finds the best art music books food movies events etc etc

Smartest and most kvlt, kicking the most ass while looking the best, especially in comparison to the other, pleb oriented signs

We can insult you without you realizing you're being insulted

That said the women are usually cunts
>>
>>17432633
i did this chart thing and about 5% of it was accurate

libra here if that means anything
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-06+at+07.12.50).png (57KB, 697x894px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-06+at+07.12.50).png
57KB, 697x894px
this person again >>17436247
here's my chart thing if anyone wants to explain what it means
>>
>>17431458
>>17431923
>>17432646
>>17433569
>>17435594
I was acquainted to a Scorpio female who belongs to a lineage of 'witches'. She confessed to me after gaining her trust. She has this unexplainable sexy charm but has a tendency to be manipulaive.

One time, while we were watching a movie, I genuinely complemented her. She smiled at me while looking at my eyes. I felt hypnotized for a few seconds, like she was controling my thoughs, even with only the faint light from the movie screen. The type of mind control that if she asks me to give her my wallet and phone I would give it to her without hesitating. I was able to snapped out of it and still wondered wtf happened to this day.

I never called her since then.
>>
>>17436425
Cont.

She also told me she can see spirits and can see through a human's soul (She can sense what a person is really emotionally feeling in the inside, or what he/she is capable of negstive or positive) though the side effect are intense headaches. The strongest is when it's full moon, either she can or can't control what she sees.
>>
>>17436455
Hey fellow Sag!

PS, you could have erased your name.
>>
>>17433583
>>17433589
>>17433760
I had an Aries gf, but probably does not represent Aries in general

Pros:
Fun to be around
Extrovert and sociable
Always active and constantly looks for new activities
Smart and witty
Can easily deduct peoples intentions
Protects loved ones

Cons:
Intense anger with a stare that pierces through a man's soul
Can hurt physically
Speaks badly of others
Decides without thinking (rushed)
Has the tendency to take revenge
>>
>>17431792
Leos love to be worshipped
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 750x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 750x592px
>>17436473
Whoops, lol, thought i did, still looking for someone who can explain what it means when the shart is strongly to one side, appreciate any help
>>
>>17436528
That usually just means that you have more focus on the parts of your life that the planets are on. People with more spread out charts are just more... balanced, in their life? Not necessarily good or bad, just depends on the person.

Can't really say what part of your life it is without the accurate birth time included. You sure have a lot of Scorpio though, and you've already seen what people have been saying about that.
>>
>>17436560
Thank you anon
>>
>>17436512
You forgot: Damn sexy.
>>
>>17434245
What do you think about Sags?
>>
File: astrochart.jpg (79KB, 507x453px) Image search: [Google]
astrochart.jpg
79KB, 507x453px
R8
>>
>>17437488
Tell us about you.
>>
>>17437490

Am I the chosen one?
>>
>>17437491
Yes.
>>
>>17437494

Sweet.
>>
>>17431458
Best girlfriend I've ever had was a Scorpio.
A hell of an experience.
>>
>>17431071
Aren't all of these supposedly like one month off almost exactly, the secrets of the vaulted skies have changed since their conception in the days of the last Eastern Empire.
Source :BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
>>
This is why I favor Human Design. Follows a better system that isn't based on classifying a person's merit, using the same data to interpret your design, be it you are a Generator, Projector, Manifestor, Manifesting Generator, or a Reflector. Based upon the Dao De Ching system of elemental areangement, it strikes more upon our intelligent design than any other system I've read into. Not bashing astrology. Just a more simplified system with its own complexities.

You have 60 gates that the moon makes a full rotation around, concluding every full moon. Each gate body connections called channels, which have their own energy connections to the 9 centers of authority in your body. This system includes the spleen with its authority, addressing impulse and nerve. There's a lot to this system still. Look into before you knock it, but considering this is /x/, it's like an evangelical trying to raise from the dead a broken down, water-logged dead fucking horse.
>>
>>17437593
>it's like an evangelical trying to raise from the dead a broken down, water-logged dead fucking horse.

Don't be so defeatist, Im actually very interested, do you have any reading material?
>>
>>17437574
No. Bill Nye doesn't understand the tropical zodiac.
>>
File: Untitled.png (37KB, 529x503px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37KB, 529x503px
tfw pisces :\

but those descriptions at the bottom tho, always makes me feel a little sad when these 'readings' can describe me better than i can describe myself
>>
>>17437702
Sucks to be you, but at least you have a nice moon sign.
>>
I used two different sites and they gave me entirely different charts. What the fuck.
>>
>>17437745
Which sites? There are several different systems people use.
>>
What are female virgos like ?
>>
File: image.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246KB, 500x375px
>>17437606
Don't bother, the guy who created this system is a failed ceo who used his remaining funds into cooking up this scheme for new age suckers- or something like that it's been awhile since I've seen someone shilling this shit
>>
>>17437751
alabe and cafeastrology

How could they be so wildly different though? The planets were in a set position at the time, its not subjective.
>>
>>17437761
Can you post the charts?
>>
File: graphic.png (18KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
18KB, 480x640px
>>17437765
One lists the ascendant in scorpio the other in leo, different moon signs too, and i think one other planet is off.
>>
File: 2457454123331.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457454123331.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>17437774
>>
>>17437774
>>17437776
Did you not use a birth time?
>>
>>17437781
I did, maybe i put it in wrong or something let me try again
>>
>>17437795
Okay, just so you know mine are identical (within 0.01) with each, so it's definitely something else.
>>
>>17437795
Oh thats what it was. They match up now.
Doesn't match me very well though, maybe Ive got the time wrong, Ill have to double check that.
>>
>>17431458

this, had a christian fundie scorpio mom
>>
>>17437753
Shy, judgy as hell, insecure (you'd be too if your mind worked all the time) and kinda jealous- my best friend has a very particular way of doing things and is a neat freak. Always look clean and put together even if they're falling apart on the inside. Pretty kinky too from what I hear. They'll do anything to help out if they like you and won't tell you your flaws to your face unless you make them and when they do it's like straight to your shittiest qualities. They're not boring though I don't know where that stereotype comes from I think they're pretty interesting, love their dry sarcastic humor. This is coming from the Aries with a lot of Pisces energy.
>>
File: 2457454239367.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457454239367.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>17437803
double checked the time I was wrong, put in the correct time and it nailed me to a spooky degree, even touching on my ability to speak languages and my voice patterns. Funny how the difference of three hours makes.

Ill have to go over it more thoroughly later.
>>
>>17437819
not always true, I dont think Im judgy, definitely not shy, I am insecure, never jealous though. Never a neat freak, Im sloppy. Kinky is accurate though.
>>17437864
>>
>>17437819

Cancer M, Virgo F. Rate.
>>
>>17433452
you know nothing. your characteristics are shit.
>>
File: 1456789937325.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456789937325.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>yfw Astrology is genetic roulette.

Gambling is programmed into the human body. That's why Ascension is the route to go. (Disappearance of the Universe ~ Gary Renard) The book.
>>
Whatchu think /x/ylophones?

I'm Rainbow Family. (Coming back to Babylon)
>>
>>17437951
>Rainbow Family.
take a bath when you get back
>>
>>17437867
My friend is like a triple Virgo, she has a lot of her personal planets in the sign. You probably have other energies that cancel it out, have another Virgo friend who is the opposite of all of that too.

>>17437907
Dunno mate, just try it out to see where it goes. It's hard to tell with just sun signs, there's free love comparisons that use both parties charts. Both are somewhat nurturing signs though so it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>17437968
Been back for a few months now, transition has been rough though. Going from non-dualism to temporary duality. (Until I influense the world around me with what I've learned on the road)

I did the Course in Miracles as well, so that helped tremendously.
>>
>>17435394
Yep!
>>
Rate me guys
>>
File: Chartn.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Chartn.png
19KB, 480x640px
Anything i should know about
>>
>>17438217
6/10

>>17438218
You're similar to the last guy who posted (but more awesome). You should be friends.
>>
File: astrochart.jpg (78KB, 507x453px) Image search: [Google]
astrochart.jpg
78KB, 507x453px
Rate
>>
>>17438248
2/10
>>
>>17438239
How is this chart "more awesome" just curious
>>
>>17438257
Aries sun.
>>
My girlfriend of 5 years is a Leo. Id really appreciate any advice i can give her to help her make friends. She has trouble speaking up in front of anyone she hasnt known long term. She doesnt party or drink so shes ignorant to the casual party scene(she is 20yrs old btw. I myself am 22). She loves to be worshipped but not openly or obviously. Anyway she cant make one friend. She just got into university so her walking around campus shes bothered by the fact that im her only friend. Any advice for her?
>>
>>17438290
Joining clubs?
>>
>>17437759
Enter in someone's useless opinion. Just don't want this precious Babylon zoo thread to wither away, huh?

>>17437606
Be sure and google you some links regarding Human Design.

Generators are here to find out "Who am I". They are the builders of the world, with sacral authority giving them the composition of an energy type to create. Many of the Generator category wait for an invitation before acting, to see if those around them will take to their stance.

Projectors, the guides of our world, are not an energy-based type. They take in their surroundings, someone's energy for example, and project it back with their words. They flow with the identifying of "who are you". Reason being that these types synchronize well with Gens, as the two help each other greatly. Their authority lies within the throat, where they do, where they act and help balance understanding to their environment. Reflectors and Projectors share a common interest, and that is finding out about the other.

Manifesters , the leaders, the decisive actors. Their energy is repellant to others, which make for an interesting encounter. Much of their authority is taking action, and is not specific in where it is distributed. It is speculated that the 8-10% of these individuals control our world, taking advantage of the wisdom they gain through Projectors, and the energy and creative definition of Generators.

Manifesting Generators are an interesting group, where they have the authority to act as a Manifester, and also the sacral authority of a generator. These types I'm not as familiar with, but they make for quite the characters. Read up more on all these.
>>
>>17438297
And finally, the Reflector. It is under this category that I happen to fall under. These are different from any other, in that they have no definition in their systems. Their energy is resistance, however, their cause follows closely like Projectors. Think of a cosmic mirror, a Reflector samples the energy of those they are in company of, and reflects it back towards their subject. Not all happen to like this, however, with the reflection of their characted back at them. It may be too much for the individual, or not what they want. As a Reflector, I can vouch that a majority of my time here has been close to what the system describes. Almost like being a chameleon.

This system has been laid out by Ra Uru Hu, following ghe Dao De Ching. It's not faulty as this anon prior who attempted to dissuade interest away from it would want you to believe. Has a much more solid foundation, instead of classifying characteristics into some zoo system.
>>
>>17438295
She was really involved in drama classes in hs and made "friends" but they were more or less somebody who she would have polite small talk with when physically around one another unplanned. Everybody who began to seem like friends never ended up actually hanging out or conversing on anything besides the polite small talk
>>
Also can somebody tell me if there is any significant difference for me being born right in between aries and taurus? (My birthday is April 20th). Just curious, ive never looked into or read much about the different zodiac signs
>>
>>17438252

Why 2/10
>>
>>17435949
so, do scorpio boys have any particular reputation? or is it just for the girls and that they're special breed of intensity/crazy
>>
>>17438343
I don't know what to tell you except she needs to make friends she can bond over shared passions with.
>>
>>17434259
Confirm.

Don't forget our deep-rooted thirst for adventure.
>>
File: 2457367507364.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457367507364.gif
14KB, 500x600px
Tell me if I've interpreted this correctly:

Pisces ascendant, sensitive pussy
Aries sun, with paradoxical stubborness and willpower
Aries Mercury, likes to argue forcefully
Aries Venus, likes to fuck hard/chase bitches
Jupiter and Mars in Gemini --- I don't remember what that shit is.
Pluto has been in scorpio for awhile now so whatever who gives a fuck.
Moon in Sagitarrius ADHD mentality, has to jump from subject to subject or will get bored easily.

Saturn in Capricorn, hardworkin' n stuff breh. Jewwy with money.

Uranus in Capricorn, eccentric personality.

Neptune in Capricorn, I don't remember that shit either but, on the whole:

Conflict between the Pisces ascendant and the Aries sun, with a grounding influence in Capricorn, and some analytical thinking from Gemini.
>>
>>17437951
I'm not asking for a rate or judgement, but what do you think/what are your projections? I've seen alot at 21, on the lightwarrior's level. I've accepted ascension as my life mission.
>>
>>17431458
i dont know about all that but im a male torus and i know me and female scorpios have great sex but other than that we dont mix at all just ask my ex-wife and 3 of my ex-girlfriends i dont what it is but im drawn to them but it always ends horribly
>>
>>17431458
Sounds like the coolest girl ever. Whats wrong with you, faggot?
>>
>>17432633
Link's not working for me... ;(
>>
>>17434070
The description you just have just sounded like an Aries. What's the difference between Leo and Aries?
>>
>>17436464
Continue more stories please, anon.
>>
im not sure about pros and cons but i know im a dead on taurus
feel more comfortable outdoors huge love of nature
hard headed and very set in my ways
if i want something i dont stop till i get it
i can be your best friend or your worst enemy
i will defend my loved ones to the bone
very aware of my surroundings
can normally see things before others do
can read people fairly easy
love being around other people and being the center of attention
that pretty much describes me as a person
>>
>>17439038
i should state i am a male
>>
>>17434070
i dont know many leos other than my mom and fuck is she hard to deal with
>if its hers she lets you know it
>if she does something no matter how small she will keep reminding you she did it
>needs to be thanked for everything and more than not more than once
>takes everything to heart (gets butt hurt easily)
>>
>>17434016
I'm a pisces hopelessly attracted to scorpios..Got stung 3 times so far by them..Maybe the fourth time is a charm..Just can't leave them alone
>>
>>17439072
There's a name for repeating a behavior and expecting a different result.
>>
>>17431807
I'm a Leo girl and that is not true at all.
>>
>>17433056
I'm Leo and I hate Virgos. They're so annoying.
>>
>>17433631
Capricorns are the best. They're smart
>>
SCORPIO STRENGTHS : powerful, intelligent, charming

SCORPIO WEAKNESSES : neurotic, obsessive, jealous
>>
>>17439095
>>17439101
>>17439106
I'm an Aries and the natal chart is the only relevant thing to analyze with astrology.

A sun sign is a gross oversimplification.
>>
i know this will not fit into this thread but i couldnt find one that it would this would be the closest to my question but does anyone know about numbers and their meanings?
>>
>>17439132
didnt start a new thread cause i didnt think it will gain any traction
>>
>>17439126
I think you're right. Thanks
>>
>>17439132
what do you mean by numbers and their meanings?
>>
>>17439148
the number 2 is a big thing in my life
like i was born on the 2nd i have 22 letters in my name and if you change the letters into numbers ie..>a=1, b=2, c=3 my name adds up to 222
>>
>>17439159
do ask about
>a=1, b=2, c=3
i just got really bored one day
>>
>>17439132
Numerology is highly related to astrology
1: aries energy
2: taurus energy
3: gemini energy
Beyond 12 you just add both numbers(adding both energy influences to the outcome number)

My lifepath number is 36/9

3 and 6 both ruled by mercury is therefore a double mercurian influence which added up gives the nature of my lifepath: 9(think in terms of a Jupiterian lifepath but determined with both gemini and virgo influences)

In summary my lifepath is the never ending adventure for high learning and philosophical inclinations which is both influenced by gemini's quick intellect and virgo's analytic/practical approach

So again, in summary my adventure quest for higher learning about anything metaphysical/occult/abstract/intangible will have to be reached by using/devolopping my mind and it's practical/analytic functions to reach higher understanding beyond the physical world

I have alot of strong virgo influences in my chart, lots of 9s in my numerology profile aswell as being born on the 27th of July(2+7=9)

Coincidentally my favourite number is 9 and i have a thing for 3s and it's well deep/hidden/intricate meaning (3 x 3 = 9)

That's pretty much it in summary without spoonfeeding you everything
>>
>>17434029
HA!
>>
>>17439186
i am a taurus
>>
Sun in taurus rising in scorpio and moon in virgo. Should i killed myself?
>>
>>17439204
No but you should consider learning grammar and chill the fuck out a bit

Life's too short to be constantly submerged by self defeatist thought patterns
>>
File: eyemoveBob3.gif (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
eyemoveBob3.gif
20KB, 320x320px
>>17439212
hahaha

you're cool.
>>
>>17435415
p-pls respond, someone
>>
What we've learned from this thread

>Any guys under any sign are cool
>All girls are crazy whores
>>
>>17439200
Saying you're a Taurus doesn't mean shit

Astrology goes well beyond your basic personality traits aka the ego aka the conscious self

You have to take in considerations planets in signs placements, signs in house placements and then the aspects interacting between each others

Astrology is simply the "science" that deals with the energies you have to work with in this incarnations and the aspects are simply amplifiers that inclinates you to have strong predispositions to certain skills or talent that you carry from another lifetime and the hard aspects are things you have to work in this lifetime because of negligence you carried from other lives

When you're making a conscious effort to work on yourself and your inner demons, you'll unlock their positive potential therefore be more in balance with yourself

Numerology is kind of the basics of astrology, it's the explainations of the underlying energies attributted to numbers
>>
>>17439225
No, it doesn't mean you're a pussy.

Only one sign in pisces may mean you have a soft spot.
>>
>>17439223
I love to help people because there's infinite potential in everyone

I've had a harsh fucking life up to date and i've learned so much by strengthening my connection with the grand architect

I've experienced countless synchronicities and unexplainable things that led me to who i am today

I just want to bear the light since it's not mine to begin with
>>
>>17439239
Damn straight. The infinite vortex reality spiral goes on and on. Gotta try to make it a good time.
>>
>>17439246
Fuck yeah breh! :D
>>
>>17439235
Oh so slightly pussy~
It kinda strikes me as odd that I'm a Leo with Pisces Moon. The rising sign is spot on, I'm that one faggot who argues all the time in here.
Do you see anything else in my chart that might be interesting?
>>
>>17439249
http://www.alwaysastrology.com/index.html

Everyone into astrology should really delve into the theory and the relationships between different signs and houses.

There's a lot of good websites out there, ^ that's one.

The reason people make people pay to do these analyses is because they are pretty complex and they are kind of a pain in the ass and they take at least a few hours to do correctly.

All the information you need to look up the planets in their signs are on that website.
>>
>>17439231
It's 4chan. You can't expect an unbiased opinion about 95% of the time.
>>
File: Aries.png (45KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aries.png
45KB, 500x600px
What does this mean?
>>
>>17439267
Thanks, I'll look into it.
>>
>>17439267
Well most of people(thanks to society) are superficial and impatient to begin with and aren't bothered to look for themselves since it requires to venture into the "unknown" and spend countless times to reach their own personal conclusions

Knowledge is a deep never ending well that eventually leads you to the "the more you understand the less you know" which is a catalyst to never be satisfied with searching deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper

It has it's fair numbers of challenges to reach this pristine state of "understanding" to dwell deeper and more deeper

Btw i'm not trying to bash anyone
>>
>>17433584
Why do you think you are so toxic to men?
>>
>>17439297
:/ Sometimes I give a man a fish, sometimes I try to teach a man to fish.

But you know, either the person has the desire to do the work or they don't.

Experience tells me people like us are a very small minority. And yeah I agree, not trying to act holier than thou, it's just everybody is born with a different context.
>>
>>17439311
The only way to push people into things is to positively inspire them

I think it just requires the right time and a specific moment just to ignite this spark into people

You don't have to force anybody, you let them do their things on their own and if they need help, you give them a bit so they do it steps by steps reaching to exponential results, at a slow but steady pace then eventually their paces gradually augment and they have the strength to go further on their own

Just like your analogy; give them just a little piece of fish so they appreciate the small portion they have

If they come back for more, you give them another but slightly smaller piece

If they come back again, you give a slightly smaller piece then before

If they still come back you inform them that if they want to have the whole thing, they'll have to fetch it on their own

Leading them into a state where they'll be willing to do anything to have a whole piece profusely

Then you give them an old beaten up fishing rod, bring them to a small pond and teach them the basics

They'll eventually catch small fishies and break their rods in the process

You wait til they come back to you so you teach them how to fix their rod and strenghten it by using different materials

They'll go back to the same pond and eventually get tired of waiting long to only get one timy fish at a time

They'll probably ask you how to cook the fish and they'll look out for a bigger pond with more fishes and eventually go for another pond and so on

If you spoonfeed all the time somebody, they'll take it for granted without knowing the hard work it took you to bring them quality fish therefore not deeply appreciate it and rely on you thru manipulation to get what they want

You have to teach people the value of hardwork so they understand that they are the only one in charge of their survival
>>
>>17439344
haha yeah I already did this with one friend of mine. Check this out:

Male/Female INFJ
Aries/Libra
3/29 9/23 birthdays

shit seriously creeped me out, but I lit the fire for her and I'm very proud of that. Like you say I had to keep offering the incentive and showing the example. She's going through her first saturn return with saturn in sagittarius. It's fun to watch.
>>
>>17439357
It starts with one person, then turns out to have 2 more, then 4, then 8, then 16, then 32 and eventually there will be a time where the Hopi prophecy will be succeeded and therefore reach the state of an utopia with highly intelligent/sensitive and spiritual individuals making progress for our species exponentially bigger as we all work for it

People weren't ready for Nikolas Tesla's plans and i make it my goal to honor his death

I might not be a genius mind like he was but i for sure will try to make his intentions for a highly advanced humanity come to fruition
>>
>>17439357
Btw good job man!
>>
>>17439384
Sorry for all the typos and missing words i was trying to type this as quickly as possible haha
>>
>>17439384
:)

Well, infinity is a long time. I can hope the best but I can only do my part.

I don't know how to feel about any ideas of utopia. I think if the universe is infinite and everything is cyclical, then eventually darkness will reign, and then light, and then dark, and then light, forever, like a wavelength.

The least I can do is try to be the best I can. I can't justifiably say anything is out of place or unnatural the way I see things.
>>
>>17439440
Same here, maybe Utopia was too big of a word for what i had in thought originally

It's just that i'm super optimistic to reach a state of progress that is fucking well beyond the one we are presently

I'm selflessly dedicating my life to do my part in this whole process
>>
Who cancer here
>>
File: 2457455496501.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457455496501.gif
14KB, 500x600px
Roast me. Female Pisces
>>
>>17439232
Explain this then :
>>17438217
>>
>>17439969
I would marry you, in France by any chance?
>>
>>17431458
Shit this is true, ex was scorpio.

Damn, might look her up again.
>>
File: Scorpio women.png (147KB, 594x792px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpio women.png
147KB, 594x792px
>>17438727
Same here, brother. Opposites do attract greatly, and scorp women just have that flare I crave. But damn if they go off with either manipulation or confusion, hand in hand. We should really aim for Cap or Cancer (so long they are loyal and don't foil a relationship with their emotions that might lead them to cheat) woman. Had great times with Aries women.
>>
File: Falling in love with Scorps.jpg (31KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
Falling in love with Scorps.jpg
31KB, 500x428px
>>17439092
The ol "Denial and error"
>>
>>17440411
Explain what? A birth chart reading? Well i'm not really down for it right now desu

Just woke up not so long ago and just had my morning coffee and cigarette combo... I was on the verge to go play on my guitar

Just came to drop by for shit and giggles

I did a birth chart reading thread last year and it was filled as much of this thread

I hope you do realize that birth chart analyzing/interpretation/readings are not something that is done in a couple of minutes

I'm thinking about starting a thread and give some short readings and ask for donations for in depth reading because it is time consuming and basically a big service

So if y'all are interested, i might do it depending on a few things

If i have alot of answers on this particular post, i might consider it

The reason i might ask for donations isn't about greediness but i'm kinda broke atm waiting for my unemployment insurance request to get accepted

The bigger the donation, the more detailed the chart thus the longer the time to do it

I might lay some rules regarding those who asks for a simple reading
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.