[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People always talk about the healing property of crystals, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (15KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 236x172px
People always talk about the healing property of crystals, but are there any crystals that will hurt and upright kill some fucker? And I'm not talking about hurting through western ideals of "there's fucking Mercury in this rock", I mean by fucking up your waveform or chi points or something.
>>
Bashing someone's head in with a crystal is definitely going to fuck up their waveform.
>>
File: countdown.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
countdown.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Lead. Not just bullets or poison, think: Saturn.
>>
>>17424043
Yes
>>
I think it is a complete scam

Of anything it will probably bring God's wrath
>>
>>17424053
Keep your hands off God's rocks, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>17424053
Fuck god, or at least your notion of god. Your god is a faggot
>>
File: 1437373385024.gif (449KB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
1437373385024.gif
449KB, 300x173px
>>17424064
In many religions, semen is seen as a magical or powerful property, especially when from a spiritual or divine figure. Do you think the semen of one we call "father", that which spawned all creation, will give us divine power? Is this how we become Jesus?

Is god into that sort of kink? Will I become the Son of God if I let him become my daddy and take his cummies like a good boy? If so, DADDY YES
>>
i don't want to say what rock it was. if you need it i am sure it will find you. it's from a remote area and is only now becoming widely available, has a reputation of being very powerful and of reverting negative intentions upon the user. appearance is similar to labradorite and merlinite. i gave someone a specimen of mine because he seemed to be going through a hard time, and this gemstone is also known to be a protective stone.

the person i gave the stone too has lots of good ideal qualities but i do know he also does some really shitty things. anyways that night a car parked up above his house somehow came unparked and rolled down the hill smashing through the bathroom. nobody got hurt but i always felt i was partially to blame for giving him the stone.
>>
>>17424043
Crystals and minerals are meant to be used for personal/spiritual reasons

If you are willing to use these tools for malevolent means, they'll just store your negative energies and clog them up of bad shitty vibes. Resulting in a constant diffusion of shitty vibes and your stone/crystal is of no use unless you purify and recharge it

Every stones/crystals have their unique properties and aren't meant to be used against anybody

If you fail to understand your shortcomings then you'll pile up some bad karma that'll train wreck you at the worst time. Resulting in you being a pussy crying: WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME I DINDU NUFFIN

Stop being a faggot and work on yourself instead of being butthurt over meaningless petty shit
>>
File: jadarite.png (23KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
jadarite.png
23KB, 259x194px
>>17424043
If your enemy is a Kryptonian, give them some jadarite. It has the same properties as Kryptonite.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/real-kryptonite-discovered/
>>
>>17424168
Screw this Nancy Boy OP. Onyx, or any other stone that's "good" at absorbing negative energy are ideal for malevolent means. Focus your intent until the stone is charged and then see what happens. Just as crystals can be rammed up every light bringers ass and shat out with love and light so can they do the opposite and be just as useful.
>>
Fucking nerds playing with magic rocks in this thread, lol as fuck. Please tell me what is wrong with this board
>>
>>17424235
Your post is reeking of insecurities and a weak mind who cannot control its frail ego

Maybe you should look in the dictionary for a word that is spelled "I-N-T-R-O-S-P-E-C-T-I-O-N"

What are you all? Fucking 12 years old? Damn humanity is as shitty as it can be
>>
>>17424260
You wasting your time whining like a pussy

Now gtfo
>>
>>17424267

Or what are you going to curse me with a magic rock that you focused your bad energies in?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 550x600px
>>17424264
HAHAHAHA nice projection you made there. The only thing that reeks is your false sense of self-righteousness. There are many other spiritual paths than yours lightbringer, your blinded by your ignorance err I mean love and light pfffftttt. who are you to say the absolute concrete way that a crystal or stone could be used ? Try pulling your crystal dildo from your hole and then come talk to me about I N T R O S P E C T I O N
>>
File: congratulations.jpg (82KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.jpg
82KB, 800x434px
>>17424271
Or else you look like an impotent whiny child, showing everyone he has nothing better to do with his time than mock those discussing their interests since he has none of his own to be attending to.
>>
>>17424285
Haha, you call me self righteous and you are badly judging me

Hence why you're weak as fuck

I think i know better than you because i've come to understand that desire is the byproduct of an ego

Hence why your weak mind can't handle it's own ego when faced with obstacles and resort to vengeance
>>
>>17424307
I'm surprised you managed to type all of that out, I figured when you became an acendant master and eliminated all of your pretentious bull shit one only has time to gobble angelic cock. Glad to see you crumble into your own bullshit so quickly anon.

Hence why all new agers are full of shit, and you, your swimming in it
>>
>>17424053

Piezoelectricity is real.
>>
>>17424331
Again, you don't even know me and you pigeonhole me with a newage label

You further prove my points with your lack of logical and rational arguments so you have to resort to Ad Hominems since you're fucking weak
>>
>>17424292

You're playing with rocks man, you're a grown ass man playing with rocks. Not like a normal grown ass man, who owns a rock polisher or something to polish rocks with his kid. You're a grown ass man who plays with rocks he considers to be magic all by himself or with other grown ass men who play with rocks they consider magic. You're all fucked up man, I feel sorry for you now.
>>
play with rocks. play with them till the cows come home.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 514x536px
>>17424349
I dubbed you a new Ager due to your pretentious knowledge of crystals and how you claim they are supposed to be used, couple that with your misguided view of vengeance and how the universe is all feel good bullshit I this dub thee anon the new Ager. Even Krishna wanted Anja to slay his kin.
I could just call you Nancy boy again since that got you all riled up.
Lol do you have an other come backs besides weak as fuck or have I just backed you that far into a corner? You can tap out any time, we are literally arguing over stones.
>>
>>17424384
Nah dude i'm done with you because you just don't seem to understand jack shit

You're just full of insecurities and seem to get a kick out of being a condescending pretentious manchild

All you've done so far is attack my arguments with Ad Hominems because you don't know any better than judge others based on your misconceptions
>>
>>17424405
You haven't even brought an argument to the table. I told you many times that you claiming to be the grand poobah of how crystals and stones are supposed to be used is trite and ridiculous.
It's not like you haven't commited ad hominem either chief. But no, your right one so acendant as you is guilty of no crime.
What do I even have to be insecure about? You saying I'm "fucking weak" over and over again? It's not like you were a paragon of the light though this little joust. Bye bye now
>>
>>17424361
>proving my point
You honestly think if you throw enough insults, people won't notice what you're doing? The very act of being here and trying to act like you're better is just as bad as the things you're complaining about. Seriously, who does that? How miserable must you be?

What am I even saying? You won't think "shit, he's right, I should go do something I enjoy instead of filling my own lack of shit to do by bringing other people down", you'll just see it as a threat to your ego and continue until you feel better about yourself. Seriously man, go do something you deem "acceptable" with your life instead of expecting it from everyone else, you just make a fool of yourself if you continue.
>>
File: hammer.jpg (77KB, 597x691px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
77KB, 597x691px
Hammer of the Naaru
>>
>>17424512

It only takes about ten seconds to tell a grown ass man he's playing with rocks.
>>
>>17424043
If it's sharp enough it can be dangerous.
>>
>>17424536

You can't squeeze an electrical charge out of rocks, but you can squeeze an electrical charge out of a crystal.
>>
>>17424264
The entire chain of comments branching from this post is intentional cancer on both anon's parts.
>>
>>17424512
>belittles poster for using insults
>has been offering nothing but more obnoxious insults in response
>>
>>17424512
Oh HEY your back ! Thought you were going to leave, figured you were half way up the acendant escalator by now.
Look, I'll level with you, I usually avoid these threads like the plague but OP asked a question that intrigued me because various stones are commonly used in certain malefic workings. Enter you, anon. Claiming you know exactly how crystals work what makes them not and then criticizing him for his question.
while looking down your nose claiming to be so ego less. It was never about being right for me anon. It was about allowing others to exchange ideas on the subject with out someone blundering is and saying "THIS IS HOW IT IS, IM RIGHT, YOU ARE ALL SO PETTY AND WEAK"
As for the insults it's 4chan, toughen up.
>>
>>17424590
Bam! thanks Kind anon I'd buy you a beer if I knew where you were
>>
>>17424048
kekd
>>
>>17424136
Any way I could convince you to tell me what crystal this is?
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 339x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 339x506px
>>17424677
Oh I think you know anon
>>
>>17424050
15 is the magick numba
>>
>>17424285
>>17424307
>ego
>lightbringer
Is this a fucking Jedi fight?
>>
>>17424043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ruLqU_ndw
>>
I read about crystals off gassing.
>>
>>17424606
I wasn't even the same anon you were having a petty Jedi war with you edgy tard. I was making fun of the sad sack of shit that came into a thread he had no interest in and started acting like a cunt.
>>
>>17424043
Get off my board NOW.
MIB
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.