[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, does anyone know how to undo a baptism? My parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

Hey /x/, does anyone know how to undo a baptism?

My parents are threatening to cut me off unless I get baptised this weekend. But I know it's going to piss off all the entities I've worked hard to develop a relationship with, plus (despite having absolutely nothing against Christianity) I just don't want to be symbolically bound to it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17423028
a baptism is what you make it, if you don't have the right mindset, it's essentially useless. I'm not even Christian and i believe it isn't something to be forced into
>>
>>17423028
>Please
You have dress in a hospital gown and baptise yourself with old menstrual blood.
>>
File: 54902089.jpg (105KB, 363x391px) Image search: [Google]
54902089.jpg
105KB, 363x391px
Jesus is a total bro. What are you scared of?
>>
>>17423049
Truly. If you just believe it is water than it is just water. You take a shower and water falls on yes? Same concept, same substance the only difference is what you make of it.
>>
>symbolically bound
Yeah you'll be fine you don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>17423028
don't worry, everyone eventually feels the effect of the devil in their lives, and yea baptism isn't anything to be forced into.
10 Commandments
>>
It's not the baptism with water that counts, it's the baptism with the holy spirit. So just reject the holy spirit and you won't be "really" baptized.
>>
>>17423066
/thread
>>
File: 1433822138007.jpg (129KB, 1239x669px) Image search: [Google]
1433822138007.jpg
129KB, 1239x669px
>>17423066
>implying you can reject it

You act as though you belong to yourself. You are the property of God, the brand of baptism brings you closer to him, and wards off any who would dare to foul his cattle. Once you are branded, you cannot turn back, you don't just receive the holy spirit but also become part of it.

Also trying to turn away or reject the parasite that embeds itself into your very soul will just fuck you up.
>>
>>17423100
You are retarded. God doesn't think of us as property. Does it not say we are all his children in the bible? And yes you can reject it. You can reject God, all Christian beliefs, and anything to do with religion. I believe the bible says deny me in front of man and I shall deny you in front of my father in heaven. So yes you can reject it even if you are baptized. You can't force God on people. I personally believe in God but others have to want to believe and receive him, not have it forced upon them.Go back to your punch drinking cult and let everyone else make their own decisions about it.
>>
File: 1427746352317.jpg (85KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1427746352317.jpg
85KB, 680x680px
>>17423028
>>17423100
>>17423130
fucking /x/ i swear
>>
File: 1390391968004.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1390391968004.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>17423130
>trying to trick people intro receiving a brand that spiritually stunts them and can be used against them
>in the name of your own savage cult
>while saying any who disagree are doing it because they're the ones in a cult
ho boy

This is what the brand does to people. Makes it hard for them to think beyond the will of their master. It also stunts/binds those who try to find other paths, the branded find it harder to undergo things like astral projection, energy work or magic. Why do you think Christians see so much of god in everything? They are hosts, vessels for his taint and part of a collective battery to ensure his ever growing power. He doesn't control the world, but he does control every aspect of their lives. There is no reward for your servitude in death, you shall be cast aside as someone useful in this realm takes your place.

What else do you expect from a dictator whose earliest strategy was a promise of hell and an unquenchable wrath? Now he sees how useful people are when they submit willingly.
>>
File: 1409627092191.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1409627092191.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
>>17423066
Can confirm, I'm a pagan who was raised as a baptist, and my entity friends don't care about it any more than they care about what you wear.

I mean it's nice if you wear the right cloth, but what IS the right cloth? Who's to say your parents aren't giving you a test of your faith, and loyalty to righteousness against adversity?

Righteous people don't EVER live in fear. End of story. Don't let ANY fear in, or it will be used as a weapon against you and the world you live.
>>
>>17423028
Where do you live? If you live in the UK and get baptised at a CofE church you can write to them and ask to be removed from all their records and receive written confirmation.
>>
>>17423028
Babtism is just a ritual, it does nothing.
You just get a bit wet and feel all special and stuff.
Gods don't real mang.
>>
Baptism is nothing special, literally.
It's 100% symbolic, it only represents the washing away of sin after you accepts Christ as your savior. If you haven't accepted him you are dunking you head in water, if you have accepted him you are dunking your head in water to tell people you accepted Christ. It's just kind of like a public announcement.
OP dunk your head so your mom shuts up and you can continue living in your room alone with pizza rolls.
>>
>>17423262
Depends on what you think of as God.
>>
>>17423028
Tell your parents that forcing someone to be baptized is as unbiblical and unchristian as it gets. In fact it is forbidden to force someone.
>>
Baptism isn't an entirely Christian thing. It is in many religions. You can literally say "This one's for you guys" as you get dunked.
>>
>>17423154
>>17423154
>>17423154
I wasn't trying to trick anyone. I was simply stating that no one should be forced to believe something they don't want to believe in. I don't give a shit if anyone believes or not. Doesn't affect me. People should have the right to choose their own beliefs. I don't agree with people who push religion on people. Pay attention next time faggot.
>>
File: 1452972142082.gif (1MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1452972142082.gif
1MB, 450x337px
>>17423333
Nice quads. I'm sure if you keep shilling for godboy points you can save up enough to get yourself some euchristendies. If you're really lucky, you might be able to afford yourself a night with the altar boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 236x325px
>>17423028
there's a book called Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson that might be helpful. one of the first things one is instructed to do is read the Lord's Prayer backwards. he describes it as purely symbolic but it's to help break people free of that particular god-fearing niggling in the back of the mind. it might calm you down and balance out the worries of being baptised if you do something like that on your own in private

i'm curious, do your parents suspect you of anything in particular or how did this demand arise? it might be good to find some way to support yourself if you don't want to be cut off in the future. easier said than done i know but still i don't want things to get worse for you, always good to prepare for upcoming possibilities

in regards to the actual baptism, if you are worried, ask the entities you work with to protect you.

i will tell you my experience. i was baptised at a young age and i don't remember it. i have heard it protects you from possession. but i have experienced levels of possession as well. perhaps because i was so young, don't-even-remember-it young, baptism did not have the desired effect. the only spiritual experiences i had with the Christian god where when i asked for them at age 15. don't be afraid! if you aren't into it, it won't have effect on you.
>>
>>17423300
No it doesn't - gods don't real.
>>
>>17423361
>>17423361
That's cute, really cute... sorry to bust your sexual fantasy about me spending a night with an altar boy, but I'm not catholic. I don't claim organized religion, just have my beliefs. Whatever everyone else believes in in up to them. By the way, how's the view from your mothers basement.
>>
>>17423361
>insulting reply

I think we're done here
>>
>>17423386
Nice try, Father. It's very believable that you would have no quarrel with organized religion yet continue to defend it. You are literally a slave to god, and you actually think trying to lure people into your cult binding ritual is okay. The god of baptism is evil, his own religion speaks of bearing the devil's mark, of it being a mark of ownership, yet he does that very same thing. Christfags and god sympathizers need to go, literally no better than islam.
>>
>>17423397
Are you even reading? Do you have extreme autism? I've stated several times I don't give a fuck if you get baptized or not. I don't care if you believe or not. Do whatever it is that you do boo boo. Drink the blood of goats or virgins for all I care. Again, no one should be forced into any kind of religion or religious belief. Go back under your bridge troll and stick to wearing your tinfoil hat and special retard protection gear.
>>
>>17423417
>I don't give a fuck if you get baptized or not. I don't care if you believe or not.
Then why are you here? Why are you so angry?
>>
>>17423167
>>17423066
>>17423370
Thanks for the advice anons. I'm going to go ahead and do it, I was just afraid of seeming like a traitor to my current beliefs.

>>17423370
Well my parents have seen my collection of esoteric books but I've never brought it up with them. I'm a medical student so I will be financially independent quite soon, but now I'm very reliant on them. The thing that hurts the most is that they're not even Christians, they're atheists, but they'd rather have me be a Christian than interested in esoteric stuff. They've been preaching religious tolerance all my life and now suddenly this.
>>
File: majestic.jpg (526KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
majestic.jpg
526KB, 665x1000px
>>17423475
oh excellent. i am glad to hear things are looking up financially.

i am wondering if they are concerned that you might become involved with subversive types? they might be concerned about the type of people/social groups that esoteric philosophies would put you into contact with. especially if you are in a higher echelon of society in some form. perhaps they hoped you would just be ambivalently involved in a religious or philosophical group for community and socializing - but not really believe any of it. i'm just speculating though. that sounds very confusing anon and i'm sorry.
>>
>>17423028
They should grow even closer . Since you are recieved in the Holy Spirit or whatever hundreds of names in different cultures that force is called . There is only one that can be nothing yet infinite manifestations of it. As are your gods and entities, or anyone else's God or entities for that matter. If you haven't reconciled the differences and seen the undeniable similarity in all harmonious vibrations l those are demonic entities not necessarily harmful just evil in the way they willingly hinder your spiritual growth . But then again it sounds like you have some mutual respect for them so you're an idiot .
>>
>>17423100
>>17423154
>>17423361
>>17423397
>>17423431

>weeaboo
>posts fuckboys
>falseflags

You have to be more subtle. You're trying a bit too hard.
>>
>>17423028
>But I know it's going to piss off all the entities I've worked hard to develop a relationship with

Don't worry about what your gay friends on reddit think
>>
Well, if your atheist it wouldn't matter since they don't believe in faith there for being bond by any god(-dess) is simply false and irrelevant to your life decisions. However if you're religious then I suggest joining another faith and "officially" denouncing your previous faith.
>>
>>17423028
Arsgang ritual, m8.
>>
>>17423028
Don't do it. You'll feel bad about your parents cutting you off, but so will they. Balance is maintained.

On the other hand, if you do it, your parents will never know who you truly are, and you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Never enter a contract by compulsion of another. Especially not one so possessed by false spirituality. Your life matters more to you than how your parents feel. Anything else is insanity.
>>
why don't you explain them the whole situation?
>>
>>17423028
baptism is one of those empty gestures that only matters if you believe in it. I was baptized as an infant and give zero fucks. It has had literally no effect on me spiritually.

That said, it kinda sounds like you could benefit from a heavy dose of growing the fuck up. So maybe getting cut off and having to depend on yourself isn't such a bad thing.

Plus your parents sound like dicks and religious biggots, so there's that too.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.