[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a "story" >Divorced relative with custody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
This is a "story"

>Divorced relative with custody of daughter
>We watch her EVERY JULY like clockwork as she's only twelve
>Relative and otherwise hotshot lawyer is 'on business' for that month
>My parents are divorced, and my dad talks sparingly but has let me know on more than one occasion that "when your mom and I were dating, and relative was mid-20s, he was doing someting weird with your little cousin tiffany at a family bbq
>implying perversion (relative on my mom's side)

But wait, there's more

>Have knowledge of basic boho grove/elite societies
>Relative possibly attending
>Going to his basement at xmas to grab wine for family party, find and steal freemason ring

Here's the thing, I want to post a pic but can't for 2 reasons I think. 1) Exif data and possibly locating my cousin (if that's how it works, I'm not educated on the matter but hear about it when this site attacks people) 2) If one is true then possible witchhunt could ensue

I've taken a pic of it, scoured google for similar images, can't find shit. All I'll say is it didn't fall out of the gumball machine, it's a thick gold band with what can best be described as rippled in texture. The band doesn't form a perfect circle, but instead is a circle shape 3 quarters of the way around and then flatlines at the bottom with a small upward indent at the bottom. Inscribed on the inside of the band is the word Masonian (I think). The centerpiece is a golden masonic logo backset against some sort of plain black smooth oval. Anyone know if this represents a certain degree?

Last but not least:
>His daughter wore a disney micky mouse necklace, and I asked her "So, did you like disneyland? Micky mouse?"
>She had no idea what I was talking about or ever heard of the place
>Also mentioned innocently "My tummy hurts" and signaled at her nipple region
>Unsure of what the fuck is going on, but he is certainly a powerful man in a powerful city with the connections to possibly make this whole thing plausible
>>
>>17422980
Take a picture, take a screenshot, then take a screenshot of the screenshot, post screenshot. Also, that 12 year old sounds like a 5 year old.
>>
File: 9176412482_f5b73f597c_z.jpg (282KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
9176412482_f5b73f597c_z.jpg
282KB, 640x572px
>>17422980
>This is a "story"

all about how
>>
>>17422980
Just sounds like you have the devil in your family.
If you didn't know, Iblis/Satan can keep dead bodies alive past their death and inhabit them with his spirit - living through them vicariously with magic in order to escape Hell and make your life a living Hell.

Your parents could be dead dude.
If they are unreasonable assholes who shill against weed and are alcoholics then chances are they are devils.

Just stay prayed up and don't let them get you angry - it's how Satan keeps his puppets alive, by feeding off your energy/emotions/blood/life force.

P.S., the only member of the freemasons is Satan for this very reason, he just lures people into his cult then kills them and becomes them.
>>
I thought 4 Chan strips exif?
Unless it's run by Mason's
>>
>>17423019
OP here

I'm going to share some more details given what you have just said because of some shocking coincidences

As mentioned
>My parents divorced after my father lost his ass on a business, turned to HEAVY drinking.

>In fact, he told me once he was so drunk he played chicken with a random passenger on a winter night and the guy averted him by inches and slid into a ditch--dad kept driving.

>So yeah, that kind of alcoholism.

>Mom is italian, would always, always, always swear in her native tongue during heated arguements with my dad

But what was peculiar was she didn't use traditional italian insults "butona=bithc" "Finnochio"=fa.g or bastuardo=self-explanatory (Don't wanna NSFW and get banned, can we swear here?)

>She would yell "cornudo....cooooooreeenuuuddoooo" from the pits of her stomach with real passion. Cornudo=devil in italian

>I lived with my mom for years after until I was 18, but she would even get the slightest clue that I'd been drinking with highschool buddies she'd automatically insult me, call me an alchy, and say I was 'just like my dad'. She would literally take it there, 0-100, right away. It always pissed me off to no end to the point where I eventually stopped debating her and trying to explain I'm not like that (I pride myself on being the opposite)

Ready for the best part? She has worked as a secretary for a church for 10 years! Everyone respects her as she's a charming old italian lady in there eyes, but I always used to threaten to "reveal her" to her friends when she wouldn't get off my case. My how this upset her to no end.
>>
if you have photoshop available you can easily remove exif data

File->Save for Web & Devices and make sure that “Metadata” is set to “None”

Interesting thread OP
>>
>>17423031
Don't have access, any simpler ways?

Is this legit? Really want feedback bc I'm sure someone can comment on what the ring entails, in terms of degree rank or standing

I should mention this is a bulky girth too, it's not something I'd imagine they hand out to members as a token after a few months. It's most likely worth a lot.
>>
>>17423030
sounds like your dad is the devil then, and your mom might actually know
but in my case, both of my parents are the devil, and my mom plays a role like she is a victim in order to garner sympathy from me and my siblings
I already see through it though and she started acting stranger, like she was sexually attracted to me, oedipus type shit, because in reality, it is a gay man in a woman's body.
So if you haven't had any off moments with your mom it's safe to say that your dad is a dead body taking up space in your life.

Just avoid interaction because devils can't offer you anything... even talking with them is draining, Satan is so fucking annoying and he wants to be your friend, your teacher, your doctor, your mom, your dad, your dealer, etc.

In reality, he is usually only friends with himself, and fucks himself with his puppets, so he tries as hard as he can to get new friends - forcing his way into people's lives by murdering people close to them.
>>
>>17423038
right click image > properties > details > "remove properties and personal information"
>>
>>17423038
take a screenshot of the picture
>>
>>17423043

Alright the first time was coincidence but now I'm actually sitting here staring off into space and my past

Alright OP here again:

>I used to walk around in my boxers and a t-shirt on weekends and one day I distinctly remember we were in the kitchen and her hand 'accidentally' grazed my piece. I always viewed it as more evidence to the inherent weirdness I was told about from my dad, like it's something weird on her side of the family. It was weird man. Like, she went out of her way to touch it, it was not an accident.

Some more nails in the coffin as they relate to your comment

>Bro brings home gf, mom and I meeting her for first time...she texts me while were all sitting in family room "She's got small tits"

>Second nail, be me, 17, hitting gym daily. Straight up tells me when I'm bending over to pick up laundry basket "You have a cute ass" said in the tone, if you can imagine, of someone trying so hard to convey it in a funny manner, but completely failing to do so (ie. creepy as FUCK)

...All my reactions were nipped at the core bc my brain would default to: She's my mom. At the same time I always thought there was something weird going on in my mom's side of the family because of relative in question and her being from the same side of the family
>>
>>17423043
Sounds like you're insane. OP doesn't write well but at least his story's good.
>>
>>17423067
>>17423055

I'll figure out a way but I'm avoiding camera-related methods if that's possible, my try to scan it or whatnot. If all else fails I'll find the closest replica or do more searching and find exact one (if it's part of a collection or series of categorical rings)
>>
>>17423073
OP here: (I'm going to stop saying that and just use (OP) --I should've tripped ffs

Regardless of the merits of religious beliefs, mental illness, whatever, the point is that given my circumstance, and the characters the guy whose post your referencing is bringing up, it's absolutely ridiculous what he's saying.

>My dad's mom (my grandma) is a religious nut. She's always called me "her missionary" in a religious sense of the word. Also, at the risk of sounding stupid, I did go through some rough times. When I moved out at 18, my roommates and I read the book of the law, were into all that stuff, hell..my facebook profile read "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

>I thought I was cool and signed a check in blood for 1M$ (lost it now but I was an troubled teen being stupid at the time)

There's just too much coincidence going on in the scope of his claims that it's getting weird for me.

>Maybe I'm just looking for coincidences and severely biased

>But the point of mentioning them was to add merit to an important claim he made saying Satan is somehow the only member of the Free Masons. Which I'll admit that it's an interesting theory but at the end of the day I'm a skeptic still. Doesn't mean ritual abuse and brainwashing a child into believing Satan exists couldn't be pertinent here
>>
>>17423069
Iblis was hating on your brother's girlfriend because Iblis wasn't your brother's girlfriend, it's as simple as that. It's why he arranges marriages so he can be married to you - he never wants you to leave his little lie. He tries to play cupid-me like Cartman.

and yea dude, sounds just like my faget mom, the dude spies on this website too but he is forced to play a long or more like you are forced to play along.

just protips,
don't take advice from voices, don't fall for "soul-traps" like people trying to marry you in dreams or get with you in dreams, it's usually Iblis.

Just keep your guard up and stay prayed up, because you are in the type of family that will try to ruin your life once you figure this type of stuff out. They will use anything you say against you - with a doctor (who is Iblis too... lol) to try and get you committed to a hospital.

Glad Iblis is so predictable that I can help people online - he's the same person in every role that he plays and you can make him break character, and fuck with him without breaking character. It's like living in a bad sitcom because he's a shitty actor. And let me guess, your parents never fucked eachother and were swingers - because Iblis hates fucking himself and is gay in every body.
>>
>>17423073
OP is figuring it out, bitchnigga lol

>>17423069
and yea, it's sort of like taking the red pill, but trust me you'll have fun, and you'll end up meeting real genuine people once you get all the negative out of your life. I'm planning on changing my last name and everything.
>>
>>17423103
This is what happens when you stop taking you meds.
>>
>>17423117
sup iblis
>>
>>17423055
(OP again)

I took the pic on my computer camera, 2 total for emblem and body as well as one of the interior for a vague view of the writing. I cropped em in the camera editor, saved em in paint, saved to folder and >right click >remove all personal info

The copies are at my fingertips the only issue is it shows the pic destination on my comp which I think could still somehow be used? Again, I'm not tech-savvy or well educated on the matter at all hence the extreme precaution.

With those two copies, how would I know go about posting here, just post them to some image sight (obv not imgur right?) and then provide link, or just post them in two posts as I would any other image when posting here.

Again, I am very very curious to get a second pair of eyes on this ring and tell me hopefully the extent of the power were dealing with here
>>
>>17423030

Italian here.

It's "Cornuto" by the way, and totally unrelated to the Devil.
It's how we unpolitely call a married person who has been cheated on.

Now if your mom tells your dad he's a Cornuto, well...
>>
>>17423138
(OP)

I could say more on that but it's not pertinent. Let's just say my head is spinning a bit
>>
>>17423124
gottem
WE ARE FUCKING UP THE GAME RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17422994
My life got turned upside down
>>
>>17423124
Link for the lazy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_(Islam)
>>
>>17422993
This! It's really that easy.
>>
>>17423076
Open up MS Paint and print screen save it that way.
>>
>>17423142
Maybe your mom isn't possessed dude, Maybe she's just lonely and horny.
>>
>>17423103
(OP)
>Your parents never fucked
This isn't really true but I will say its been a long time since the breakup, and neither have even remotely entertained the notion of finding another partner, even at my urging
>>
>>17423142
>>17423138

Yeah OP, Cornuto (or cornudo in spanish) is a term that means cuckhold.

Is someone has "placed the horns on you" made you a "cornudo" (horned one) it means that you are a cuckhold. Specifically, it means everyone else knows but you, usually. It's not normally used as an insult towards someone, but rather as a way to talk about someone.

If you're telling the truth your mother was basically screaming at your father that she cheated on him. No wonder he was an alcoholic.

Don't listen to that devil poster guy, idk. You're mom's side of the family might be fucked up, but from what you say your dad doesn't sound like a bad guy, sounds like he just go unlucky with business and marriage.

(perhaps your wife's bohemian grove family or w/e sabotaged his business to break up the marriage or something, idk)
>>
>>17423138
Wait..are you saying the mom or dad cheated?
>>
There are programs to easily remove exif data too.
>>
>>17423214
Iblis has low self esteem so maybe he knows his fun is up "on that character"
He can never really maintain his bodies
>>
File: 12343214213.png (123KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
12343214213.png
123KB, 320x256px
>>
>>17423213
OP must tend to her needs
>>
>>17423266
(OP--SIGNING OFF FOR NOW)

Patience, I don't want to fuck it up and post what would virtually be a picture of my driver's license.

I'm off to work so no response from me will be legit until I get back in about 13 hours
>>
>>17423303
Just put the pic in paint and black out your personal info like the file destination, it's pretty simple. Change the file name so when you upload it here it doesn't give you away.
>>
>>17423239

hey schizo, share some iblis stories while we await OPs return.
>>
>>17423303
Lol you fucking rping faggot you couldve posted the ss an hour ago. Take your bullshit story somewhere else
>>
(OP)

Work got called, I'm back online

Alright folks check it out, filter thinks I'm spamming so remove the hyphens in the link

h-t-t-p-s-:-/-/-w-w-w-.-a-n-o-n-y-.-w-s-/-i-m-a-g-e-/-J-j-3-y-
>>
>>17424131
Thanks OP! Link works just fine. I can't provide any insight on whether or not the ring's design signifies anything of importance, but here's a bump.
>>
>>17424131

op is a faggot for stealing a 300 ring

http://www.jewelbasket.com/jbdrmascj-591-verm.html
>>
>>17424150
(OP)

It's my families, I was drunk as shit when I decided to do it out of curiousity for research and had never seen one before, and heprobably still hasn't noticed since december 25th when I took it from the basket, for which I can put it back. No harm no foul. Plus, read the post before commenting, I told you I couldn't find a replica of it online anywhere and while those are similar I didn't see anything that matched this particular one
>>
>>17424149
Thanks, I'm banking that some Masanon is lurking and can help us out
>>
>>17423019
Dude. PLEASE. No more of this iblis dead body garbage.
You're shitposting in every thread with your ignorant bullshit.
>>
op you are retarded for not just posting an image
>>
>>17424164
it's not even a good image.
great job OP you fag.
>>
(OP)

I'm not sure what it is exactly that I wanted to accomplish with this post but I'll summarize my idea behind it moving ahead.

I think a relative may have real-deal elite connections, and I'm fortunate (or unforutnate enough) to know him personally. That being said, his membership, coupled with his past and travel business, plus dealing with his daughter have all lead me to believe there could be some something sinister right in front of me.

I'm going to bring it up casually over the next few weeks when he inevitably calls to chat with my mom for one reason or another. I'd like to know where it is exactly he goes, which I know right now is definitely CA, but not exactly where so it's a start and the seed for my initial interest.

Without giving away too much about my family although you've already received an earful, his daughter goes to a super expensive upscale private school where famous people alike send their children and where tuition is upwards of $20,000 a term. She's already acquired musical skills, speed reading comprehension, and learned a foreign language.

>inb4 give her a medal why don't you

The point is that she's turning 13 next winter and it ties into the grooming aspect.

>PlaceTinFoilHatOnHead.jpg

Here's where I'm really speculating on slim evidence, but that whole Disney thing didn't sit well with me...think musketeers (timeberlake, aguilera, spears, others) in the 90's where they were vetted to see which kids did and did not have what it takes to move forward in their 'chosen' industries.

Also, and I can't find the source but I remember hearing about neighborhoods where the property is owned and designated for groups of people with very specific interests and investments in mind. Think cult-like without the crazy pastor or suicide rituals. More in line with something like a Hollywood child-rearing club. Again, this part is all speculation, and I've left out some details and other episodes that I'll post as I remember them
>>
>>17424164
Did the best with what I had
>>
This smells like a gay as fuck /x/ RP
whoopy doopy fucking doop you found a freemason ring in your uncles or whatevers shit. Tons of peoples relatives were in the freemasons simple as fucking that, it doesn't mean they're plotting to steal your cousin or niece or whatever for a retarded ritual. It means your relative is a fucking perv who was in the free masons group at some point in his life. Stop being a fucking fedora tipping schizophrenic and bring your relatives perving into light like a normal person you piece of shit. For fuck sakes /x/
>>
>>17424245

(OP)

>Smells like RP
>Proceeds to comment on the basis that it's true

Pick

I'm a bit new here and this isn't RP, for what it's worth. Although I can see where you're coming from if a lot of crap gets posted here. And I assume it does because I see people crying "RP" in every thread so just leave if your locked out of an open mind.

As for me, take it for what it is. I can tell you that I wouldn't devote my time and energy to something for fun bc there are plenty of things to do otherwise.

This is an ongoing post regardless and it'll unfold as it will. Maybe I can get some insider knowledge on the grove if nothing else but who knows atm
>>
>>17423358
I got Illuminati bitches trying to steal my soul, talking celebs lol. They try to get at me in dreams what you wanna hear
>>
>>17424272

Shut the fuck up faggot, I can smell the jalapeno Cheetos on your breath from here. This shit is a waste of the front page so I'm gonna report it and see if it gets deleted.
>>
>>17424290
She said her name's Illuminati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230Sre6Ikk
>>
>>17424312
>Knowing jalapeno cheetohs exist
>>
>>17424312
Literally derailed: the poster
>>
>>17422980
Interesting story, but if you believe your cousin is in any kind of danger, I would report it to the authorities.
>>
>>17424408
(OP)
It's not exactly like that, just more of concern for what she may be a part of. Have no proof of anything besides what's stated.

This might sound paranoid but it holds truth, doing that if it got that extreme wouldn't end well for me probably
>>
>>17424272
>This is an ongoing post regardless and it'll unfold as it will. Maybe I can get some insider knowledge on the grove if nothing else but who knows atm
post your pic of the ring
>>
>>17423038

upload to imgur, it's done automatically
>>
>>17422980

yeah cuz ALL pedos are rich and powerful and attend bohemian grove ceremonies, of course they're never just greasey gross old average fucks. mmhmm.

why would he need to mack on little tiffany at a BBQ if he had free access to all these "satanic pedo parties" that are like, totally thrown all over the darn place, constantly?

not even gonna bother with anything else
>>
>>17422980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ruLqU_ndw
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.