[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade March 1st 2016 Gu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 1456894602643.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456894602643.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade

March 1st 2016

Guest Allan Pacheco – Super Natural Sante Fe

>Paranormal investigator and historian, Allan Pacheco, conducts private ghost and history tours in Santa Fe, New Mexico. On these exclusive walking tours, bubbles are burst and you get the insiders look from his investigations and research. Allan is a native Santa Fean; his ancestors were Conquistadors who pioneered the area. To get a feel for Allan’s historical knowledge and his love for the paranormal, his website, santafeghostandhistorytours.com, is filled with data and pictures of high strangeness. Allan is also an actor, lecturer, and author of many paranormal books and articles. His latest book, “Domingo Negro”, the account of how Billy The Kid and the group of outlaws known as The Flint Gang staved off the Zombie Apocalypse of May 1880, in the New Mexico Territory. This book can be summed up as Sam Peckinpah’s “The Wild Bunch” meets George Romero’s “Night of the Living Dead”.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/allan-pacheco/

Listen: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/
>>
id give heather the dick
>>
I bet Hoagie isn't going to do a show today because he's too booty blasted over Trump again.
>>
>>17421917

It's Tuesday. He's doing Open Hailing Frequencies. Expect him to rant about Trump for the first half hour.
>>
>>17421919
Guess I should skip the first 30 minutes then.
>>
Al Pacheco is a great actor. I loved him in S1m0ne...
>>
Has theONE finally fucked off or did mods ban him?
>>
>>17421962
Give it about an hour or so and I bet that faggot will show up.
>>
>>17421962
He's shows up after midnight central time and then shit posts for the sixteen hours. However I haven't seen him for the past few days in the threads here.

However the mods are still uptight. They deleted this thread after ten seconds and I made this second one right after.
>>
>>17421969
Probably because he was on here all night Saturday and during the day on Sunday. They really need to ban him instead of killing these threads.
>>
Meant to post in this thread. Are there any live paranormal shows that air during the weekend besides Coast?
>>
>>17421910
ewwwww
>>
>>17421969
Why are the janitors uppity about these threads?
>>
File: threat.png (7KB, 472x115px) Image search: [Google]
threat.png
7KB, 472x115px
>>17422008
I imagine because that nut case, theONE, shit posts in them all night and posts vague threats like this .
>>
>>17421986
Paranormal Central does a live podcast every Sunday. It tends to be pretty interesting.
>>
>>17422018
I think they were getting deleted before theONE showed up, but that lunatic doesn't help
>>
sounds like the usual shit show
>>
>>17422018
He's not threatening Art though. He's implying that his wife is going to kill him.
>>
>>17422030
Oh, you mean some nobody from a messageboard with no radio experience doesn't know how to host a radio show? You don't say?
>>
What a cunt. The guest started talking about "portals " and she says I hate the word "portal" use the word "doorway " fuck you Heather who do you think you are telling the guest what term to use
>>
>>17422059
And ballgaggers will defend this.
>>
>>17422071
They don't even listen anymore. Her thread over there is pretty much dead.
>>
>>17422093
Exactly
>>
>>17422093
Has Keith made any more network updates?
>>
>>17422118
No.
>>
>>17422071
She later stated she doesn't allow the word "portal" on the program because it is used on coast to coast. Whatever sounds like middle school . Every one call in and talk about your portal experience
>>
>>17422132
Typical Art Bell bullshit.
>>
>>17422154
Art wasn't nearly juvenile enough to prevent a guest from using a word just because someone used it on C2C though. That's just Heather being Heather.
>>
>>17422002
lol
>>
>>17422132
i love that video game.
>>
>>17421910
Heather is too old to remember what to do with one.
>>
>>17422235
Unless you're a 70 year old former talk show host, then she knows exactly what to do with one.
>>
>>17422008
>>17422018
People are wondering why these threads keep getting deleted and come up with all sort of insane ideas as to why.

Has it ever occurred to you that since Art stopped the show all theses threads have consisted of is a circle jerking hate session for Heather. It's not paranormal and not on topic. Pretty simple really.

I don't like girl nooray as much as the next guy, but damn if there's no point to the thread, there's no point.
>>
>>17422267
>muh role playing
>muh fake spooky stories
>muh spooky drawings

Yeah, that's real paranormal alright.
>>
>>17422271
So than argue the points of the shitty guest, develop some dialog. It'd be a lot better than taking turns having angry anal sex, ejaculating all over each others faces while screaming "Heather sucks WAHH!"

Just saying
>>
>>17422279
That would require us to listen to Heather's shitty show though and no one wants to go thru that hell. I'm just waiting for Hoagland.
>>
>>17422286
Her voice makes my balls retract
>>
>>17422286
>I'm just waiting for Hoagland.

Me too.
Heather is shit. Not because I dislike her voice or all the Art drama, she just can't handle her guests or callers and talks rubbish.
>>
>>17422279
ok heather
>>
>>17422279
I'd listen, but I hate her voice and her insane fake laugh too much. Anyways, these are just hang out spots to discuss paranormal radio ,when it's actually good, and to wait for Hoagland's show. Don't like it? Fuck off. I'm sure you can find a role playing thread to quench your paranormal thirst.
>>
Please let me die peacefully and painlessly in my sleep tonight.
>>
>40/1/14/1
>14
wow, it's tumbling down
>>
>>17422267
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
Darth Sandra finally admitted that "she" is a man. Not that I was ever fooled. The giveaway is that "she" is actually funny sometimes.
>>
>>17422309
Seriously? Has anyone checked on Barfly to see if he's killed himself over this news yet?
>>
hurr durr im a witch
>>
Make the Hoagland thread. Do it now before the show starts. Not after. I can't do it because I have to take a huge shit. I probably could have made the thread myself instead of typing this message out but I'm always worried about making a thread a few minutes before a show starts because someone will always beat me by a minute. Then I have to delete my thread but I have to wait several minutes before I can delete it. Then anons show up in my late thread and make fun of me for making an duplicate.

So someone else please, please make the Hoagland thread. See you in it. Take care.
>>
File: How to deal with Girl Whorey.jpg (81KB, 369x314px) Image search: [Google]
How to deal with Girl Whorey.jpg
81KB, 369x314px
>>17422347
>>
>>17422303
That's been the usual amount of posters for the last few weeks.
>>
>>17422354
there's already one...from the other night but still it has about as many posts as this ....sad thread
>>
>>17422359
I stopped lurking when it was around 35-40 a few months ago. I guess something worse happened..besides the awful show
>>
>>17422364
The mods deleting the threads half the time didn't help matters any.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.