[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which paranormal entity or event freaks you out the most, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: 1447383649075.1.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447383649075.1.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
Which paranormal entity or event freaks you out the most, /x/? Mine is alien visitation or abduction. I love horror and not many things creep me out but due to scary or weird dreams involving aliens and watching alien movies and stuff as a kid just make them my go to for being freaked out.
>>
death
>>
>>17421802
Werewolves. No idea why. I dont beleive in them obviously but the idea of them terrifies me.Even the crappiest of werewolf movies scare me.
>>
>>17421802
Oh no man, I'm on a diet here! It's been so long since I've eaten a nice slice of pizza...

Mine are demons and aliens when they overlap with demons. I have a morbid curiosity to watch Christian youtube documentaries of the kind, aliens are demons!
>>
>>17421828
I'm trying to sleep but now my stomach woke up groaning and complaining.
>>
>>17421821
Werewolves are cool to me, I've always liked them, but I can see why their existence would be creepy, or even just the idea of their existence.

>>17421828
Haha sorry, it was on my chromebook and I was like "why not" and just chose that at random.

Demons are scary but as a Christian I don't fear them. I guess technically I shouldn't fear aliens either but I don't have any real problem with demons.
>>
>>17421828
Those vegetables are the most appetizing part of that pizza if you ask me. Makes me want to just fry up some onions and peppers in a little olive oil with salt and garlic then throw in a teeny bit of mozzarella right before you toss it on your plate. Maybe have one slice of toast with it.
>>
>>17421837
Stahp!
>>
>>17421837
Yeah the vegetables just make it. It's got banana peppers on it along with onions and bell peppers. It's really good.

>>17421849
I...I mean the pizza is demonic! It fell from heaven into the lake of fire (that's where it got cooked) and came out with eeeeevil beef!
>>
>>17421802
What if I told you that you were an alien?
>>
>>17421849
Vegetables and a teaspoon of olive oil are probably within your diet
>>
>>17421859
I would laugh, actually, if it were real. My brother would tell me we were from Jupiter (he liked that planet) to mess with me as a kid.

Really though the actual existence of aliens themselves don't creep me out. It's their visitations and stuff that really get to me, for some reason. Like if we discovered it existed it would be cool, but if we found some and discovered they'd been visiting here or had the power to, I'd freak out.
>>
>>17421875
Maybe your brother is smart as fuck.
My people would be from Saturn (Ephraim), and yes people did live on Jupiter before Iblis destroyed it.
Mars was once inhabited too (obviously) and I'm married to a martian.
>>
>>17421802
Ghosts of little girls. I don't know why, but I find them really creepy.
>>
>>17421914
>Maybe your brother is smart as fuck.
Hahaha...Oh nooo. Nooo.

>>17421920
What about regular ghosts?
>>
>>17421943
I'm kinda "neutral" with regular ghosts.
I mean I'd be still spooked, but I'd consider whether to try to communicate with it or just nope out of the place.
But if I'd saw a little girl's ghost I would be fucking terrified.
>>
>>17422000
Yeah I can understand that. I can't say that all aliens would creep me out. If aliens visited earth and were cool, I'd eventually be fine with them, maybe even wanting to go into space and see their planet. But the creepy secretive aliens are what get me. If I suddenly saw one in my house or in a neighbor's house, I'd be noping all the way out of town.
>>
File: laughing_belmez_faces.jpg (81KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_belmez_faces.jpg
81KB, 620x465px
I've always feared windows.

My family used to stay in cabins for vacations often when I was a kid, and I always had the fear that maybe I'd wake up in the night to go to the restroom and some entity - a demon, alien, ghost, cryptid, whatever - would be staring from the outside.
>>
>>17421821
>I dont beleive in them obviously
>obviously
That's refreshing. There is someone posting that legitimately believes in them right now in a different thread. Literally, it's the vampire thread.
>>
>>17422007
I don't know about aliens, never thought about them, probably because there wasn't any alien sightings in my country, or atleast none that I heard of.
But I believe in that they exists, I think it's pretty stupid to think that we are alone in the universe.
>>
>>17422053
I used to sort of have a fear like that. I wouldn't look out the window cause I was terrified that something would pop up and stare at me. When I was younger, it was specifically Santa, because when I was about 3, my Dad was outside a window during Christmas time and went "HO HO HO" right as I looked out the window, freaking me out.

>>17422054
This is /x/, there's gonna be people believing aaalll kinds of things in here. It gets a little silly with some of it but it makes the place refreshing too.
>>
>>17422075
I believe they exist, but I don't really believe all the reptilian, grey, government coverup, alien take over crap that's always touted as the reality of our universe that makes the X-files so entertaining.

I've seen three UFO's in my lifetime (well I guess four since one was two separate things near each other.) and while they were definitely creepy, I believe they were government things.
>>
I don't really fear anything supernatural. Would be cool to see and experience. It will never happen though because I keep up spiritual and mental barriers around me at all times. The unknown preys on those completely open to it mostly, it would be too much effort to break through a resisting human, much easier to go for the abused and depraved.
>>
>>17422082
When I was a kid I pictured them as normal humans with distinctive skin and skincolor. Today I don't know how would they look, a lot of sci-fi stuff "tainted" my image about them.

I only had a ghost sighting or atleast I thought it was. I posted about it in another thread a few days ago and some anon claimed it to be a familiar.
>>
File: BettyHillStarMap[1].jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
BettyHillStarMap[1].jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>17421802
First off, there were tons of abduction threads in /x/ through the years and yet hardly anybody recounts having any personal experiences. It's the same with near-death experience threads. People recount feeling pain and blacking out then waking up, that's it.

I think TV and religious nuts hire actors to make up cockamamie stories to draw attention to themselves. They never tell how they find these people with such dramatic alien abduction stories or the supposed atheist who changed his life around after he died trying to kill himself and saw Jesus and heaven who told him, "It is not time, my son." or some other bullshit.

I think there are certain, albeit famous cases where alien abduction very likely has occurred but it's obviously so rare that you, anon, shouldn't even worry about it. You probably have a better chance having an affair with Taylor Swift than getting anally probed by aliums. Most of that UFO History Channel bullshit is scripted with shitty actors.
>>
>>17422149
Yeah I can say even since I was a child my perception of them was skewed by movies. I know even when I was three, where I had a dream they took me inside a closed gas station to get me a coke, I'm pretty sure they were influenced by Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

>>17422463
It's not really being abducted I'm afraid of, it's just the concept of it. Like just aliens and them sneaking around taking people is freaky enough. If I woke up and saw a werewolf at my bed I'd be pretty scared. If I woke up and saw an alien I'd freak out just because of the concept of it all.
>>
>>17421802
Ghosts. The idea there might be something or someone right there, watching you and they might come towards you out of nowhere and you can't do anything about it, it freaks me out.
>>
File: 1383886706912.png (96KB, 263x372px) Image search: [Google]
1383886706912.png
96KB, 263x372px
Life, why does it exist to begin with?
And is there a greater purpose? Or is everything simply meaningless in the end.
If the latter; what drives man to continue, even though he knows only death awaits him.
Though we may never have the answers to our beginning and/or end, the "Will" that drives people remains most interesting.

The knowledge of others when it comes to such matters is always appreciated.
So if you have your own personal thoughts on such things, (what drives you personally), I welcome it for my study.
>>
Shadowpeople or demons spook me, but the ultimate spook for me would be finding out life was all just a simulation, I think it would be for most people, death is also pretty scary, imagine not being able to have thoughts, death wouldn't be so bad if you could at least talk to yourself.
>>
>>17424823
>If I woke up and saw an alien I'd freak out just because of the concept of it all.

You're the reason our government won't tell us they are already here. Grow up pussy
>>
File: swin.jpg (9KB, 227x169px) Image search: [Google]
swin.jpg
9KB, 227x169px
Tilda Swinton is the most terrifiying and dangerous thing on /x/ right now because she is real and she will come to your house and put her fingers down your throat when you're sleeping.
>>
>>17424896
There's actually been some discoveries that lead credence to the theory we all live in a simulation.

>>17424903
Oh yeah well your mom...is...so fat that...she could probably stand to lose a few pounds.
>>
>>17421802
does anyone else know that Iblis (Satan) is a giant tentacle monster?
he's the biggest joke in the universe
>>
File: 1453073435984.jpg (198KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1453073435984.jpg
198KB, 1500x1125px
>>17422053
>>
papa bless
>>
Wendigos nigga
>>
>>17421802
Shit taste in pizza op
Mine is people who don't take pizza seriously.
>>
>>17426712
Stuffed crust with onions, bell peppers, banana peppers, beef and pork, red tomatoes, bacon, barbecue sauce drizzle and ranch stuffed crust. You should be afraid of your self!
>>
>>17421920

It really depends of how young, or how ugly is hse, if she is a 12 yo ghost girl, like, I dont know man.
>>
swear to god the pizza devil is stalking me today.

i've had to fight off ordering a 'za ten times today.

be GONE.
>>
>>17427621
Oh hell yeah i would have some encounters of the third kind with a ghost girl
>>
>>17421802
Aliens as well.
I had a couple extremely vivid alien nightmares that kept me up for days, and now I experience sleep paralysis since those dreams.
I have to wonder if the two things are connected
>>
This can really be anything, but red eyes in pitch darkness.

Like walking into a room, and seeing a set of red eyes. Spooky.
>>
File: cereal guy.png (41KB, 523x472px) Image search: [Google]
cereal guy.png
41KB, 523x472px
>>17421802
Aliens arent real but satelites outside earths atmosphere have definitely been colonised by humans.

but to answer para thread defnitely humans thinking they are people/persons/citizens, for sure

scary.
>>
>>17421802
that's some bomb ass dank ass pizza, guys.
>>
>>17422053
I feel you
>tfw sometimes birds start knocking on my window when the shades are closed
I know they're birds but jesus christ
>>
skinwalkers or anything that pretends to be human, especially if they do a poor job of it, like talking pr moving in an unnatural way.

that pizza looks gross.
>>
>>17424865
I believe that there is no objective purpose for life. I try to avoid thinking about it and just fill my time with necessary activities and do things I enjoy. I enjoy art. Even if I were to have success, I will still die. With enough time I will be forgotten. But that does not mean that I cannot enjoy snowfall, or reading about paranormal things. I choose to entertain thoughts that I find interesting, rather than strictly rational. I try to make my life more enjoyable and I find that to be important no matter what beliefs a person holds.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 590x390px
Psycho shower scene--it's imprinted in my psyche or something. I was too young when I first saw it. I know it's dumb, but it still freaks me the fuck out. Also windows without curtains/blinds at night time. I'm always afraid I'll see something or someone spoopy watching me.

>when you get soap in your eyes
>>
>>17431107
Reee!!Reeee!!Reee!Reeee!!

Omg I hate it so much!!
>>
>>17427672
Yeah most of my dreams with them are cool but I've had a few nightmares that just...still give me shivers or make me feel icky. I don't have those anywhere near as much as I do my dinosaur dreams, so I don't know why Aliens specifically creep me out.
>>
>>17421828
have you not heard of cheat days?
I'm losing two pounds a week as a 5'9" 235 pounder and I ate a plate of sausage, fried chicken, fried okra, and barbecue sauce today because I was good all weak
>>
>>17428778
>Aliens arent real but satelites outside earths atmosphere have definitely been colonised by humans.
why do you say this, what evidence do you have?
>but to answer para thread defnitely humans thinking they are people/persons/citizens, for sure
what does this even mean desu
>>
the only thing that really spoops me are skinwalkers. fuck those guys.
>>
Anything number station/hidden code/ARG type of shit and deep deep water
>>
>>17421802
>Which paranormal entity or event freaks you out the most
I have this absurd fear of seeing my own ghost. The idea of seeing some disfigured, rotting, or mangled version of myself one day absolutely terrifies me. No idea why.
>>
Voodo an Santeria witches in New Orleans. NOPE.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (55KB, 800x706px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
55KB, 800x706px
>>17428778
"Aliens arent real"
>Retard
Notices that an apostrophe wasn't used when needed
>Retard x2
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.