[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you special? What is different about you? Either something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 22

File: pic.jpg (75KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
75KB, 500x506px
What makes you special? What is different about you? Either something that has to do with the supernatural or conspiracy theories.

Examples: You have a psychic gift? You're connected to a certain entity/spirit since birth? You're getting targeted by a secret society? And so on.
>>
Nothing.
>>
paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>17419552
Can see ghosts and spirits.
>>
>>17419565
How is that paranormal though? Do you think it's caused by demons or something?
>>
I have a mindform. Have had her since late 2014 when I tried to kill someone, and she just came into my head.
>>
>>17419588
elaborate please the whole thing if you dont mind, including the wanted to kill someone
>>
>>17419598

>>17372820
>>
>>17419603
Oh youre that batshit tranny who took an oath? Almost forgot you
>>
>>17419625

Coming from someone who thinks their boyfriend is an angel, that's rich.
>>
>>17419629
I don't think that anymore. I realized I was just being crazy.
>>
>>17419632

Good for you. You don't understand the belief relationship I have with my own experiences, but it doesn't really matter. The thread reports my experiences, it doesn't interpret them.
>>
>>17419637
The fact that you're a tranny is already proof that you are mentally ill so the rest of experiences just fits in there..

not to begin with the fact that you want to kill people and have dragon fantasies
>>
I'll take your expert word for it.
>>
I can sense intention and heal the sick and sometimes see the future.

All but the first are pretty sporadic
>>
I have 11 personalities that argue with each other. I'm not schizophrenic, I know that I created them in my head. I just play along because they prove to be useful when there's a hard decision to make.

Other than that, I'm just an antisocial fella who's interested in metaphysical stuff and who claims to be capable of doing magic(k)
>>
>>17419666
Devil's trips of occult wisdom, right here.
>>
>>17419666
Magic is a bad scene. Dont be at it
>>
File: Checked.gif (557KB, 214x188px) Image search: [Google]
Checked.gif
557KB, 214x188px
>>17419666
Nice trips.
>>
>>17419552
I have the strangest luck. Almost seems like I can manipulate it somehow, or cause an outcome to happen by thinking or behaving a certain way.

I also have a good spatial memory. Just have to look at a map of a building, and it's in my head. Still remember most places I've been to in my life, or atleast their layouts.

And by "in my head", I mean I can visualize pretty much everything I've seen in a room, for example, and their places and positioning. I can remember their details too, but there's a balance I have to keep. The more I focus on something's details in my head, the less detailed I have to make everything else in my visualization. They become detail-less shapes, to ease the strain.

Also, bumping.
>>
A lot (well I don't know about a lot) of people think I'm pretty good at divination, and remote viewing and such.

Uhhh...and I've survived two usually fatal events in my life.
>>
>>17419552
what makes me special.
the fact that no matter how much i try to boast about myself, calling myself god or what not, i always end doing the same shit over and over ageing.
>>
Communicate with plants
>>
>>17420103
How?
>>
>>17419997
are you me?

Holy shit.
>>
>>17420124
What? Which one?
>>
>>17420124
Stuff like that is pretty common amongst us
>>
>>17420103
Intuitive communication is the only way I know to describe it. They don't tell me the mysteries of the world or anything. But they do respond to communication by communicating back and letting me know what they need to continue to thrive.

They have personalities as well. I talk to them, keep them around me all the time. Some people call it communing with nature or having a plant ally. I love plants.

http://www.wired.com/2013/12/secret-language-of-plants/
>>
>>17419997
that's a really cool "real life superpower"...

are you an artist? good at drawing?
>>
I have the power of persuasion, literally can get anybody to do as I suggest and they won't even think twice about it.

The energy field around me also doesn't permit anyone to tell a lie unless they are communicating to me from far away like a phone call or text, the field also brings out inner personal thoughts into words. Everyone tells me their truths. Everyone.
>>
>>17420486
why arent you rich then, loser?
>>
>>17420492
Who said I wasn't.

I'm not materialistic, my riches come not in the form of money.
>>
>>17420501
youre not rich, clearly

and youre just having delusions

your claims would be sooo easy to prove, you could demonstrate them to science and help humanity - and you could and would get RICH so easily, but of course "you totally dont care about money or helping humanity"

because that fits your little roleplay bubble so well
>>
>>17420512
I'm very rich, just not in your measurement of riches.

I am just another human being like you, I'm certainly not the only one capable of doing this, I believe we all are. Not role playing just sharing my experience, not expecting everyone to believe me but I would rather have my experienced challenged than openly accepted.

Out of curiosity who is them I would be demonstrating too? And how do you believe it could help humanity?
>>
I see glimpses of future events in my dreams. Unfortunately they are generally useless events and they are only events through my eyes. Makes for intense Deja Vu... but no lucky lottery numbers yet.
>>
File: ndzcc8p6RD1roc2jqo2_500.jpg (51KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
ndzcc8p6RD1roc2jqo2_500.jpg
51KB, 500x509px
>>17420537
>And how do you believe it could help humanity?

you claim to have extreme mindcontrol powers and also the power that makes it impossible for people to lie

- you could help prevent war and crimes, you could help SOLVING crimes (no one is able to lie to you, remember?) or relationship issues

>Out of curiosity who is them I would be demonstrating too?

you could go and visit a scientific centre, neurologists, something like that and give them a live demonstration of your power and then let them study your brain and DNA to look what causes this, and so on

>I'm very rich, just not in your measurement of riches.

yeah, let me guess you just don't want to have a million on your account because you're such a nice, humble guy.. it's totally not because your powers are fake
>>
File: 1280619821556.jpg (19KB, 295x331px) Image search: [Google]
1280619821556.jpg
19KB, 295x331px
Nobody in this thread is special. Not one of you.
>>
I agree with this guy if u had the powers of suggestion you wouldn't be on 4chan claiming ur too good of a person to be rich. Ur just a role playing liar. It would be way to easy for u to not get everything or anything u wanted, for you not too. Not to mention the powers you are describing are the exact powers of Lucifer in that new show Lucifer like verbatim.
>>
Occasional "violent" schizophrenia paired with psychosis.
Life is like a walking dream, never sure if what I see is actually happening or just my wild imagination.
>>
>>17420584
he could literally change the whole world for good

but yet he sits on 4chan and doesn't "care"

full of shit
>>
For real watch Lucifer he's describing the powers of the devil in that show exactly. Its hilarious
>>
>>17419997
Have you ever considered you are on the autism spectrum? I really don't mean this offensively, just reminds me of this guy:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223790/Autistic-artist-draws-18ft-picture-New-York-skyline-memory.html
>>
Literally nothing. I have managed to be the most average person I know.
>>
>>17420609
actually im going to watch an episode of it now, thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>17419552
Is that the Mandlebrot fractal?
>>
I don't watch tv so describing Lucifer is simply synchronous. As for my Orginal Post I should have worded it better but I didn't think I was going to get any reply at all so it was quick and simplistic. I try to spend as minimal amount of time as possible in front of a screen.

I can not persuade just anyone. People with stronger minds or certain religious/scientific beliefs are more difficult to suggestion than others but not always impossible either.

In terms of wealth I'm not exactly poor, but i'm obviously not a millionaire.

I'll be on later if anyone wants to talk more. In the meantime if you have any questions I'll leave this tab open and come back.
>>
Ok now your describing the powers of a Jedi..... Is it too convenient that this person with "powers" doesn't watch tv either. Dude its 2016 I'm calling bullshit on ur fake Jedi powers and that u don't watch tv. And I sware to god if u saw u don't know wat Jedi I think everyone will know ur just a troll.
>>
>>17420447
Drew a little in the past. No time for art now because University.

>>17420332
>plant ally
That just sounds cool, no matter how you describe it.

>>17420569
top kek

>>17420620
Damn.
Mine isn't like his. It's on a much smaller scale, and I mainly use it for utility, like not getting lost, finding shortcuts, etc. Nothing too major.
>>
>>17420710
BEST POWER EVER!!!! ON CHORE!!!
>>
>>17420710
Also I can't see an ass in that picture I can see fingers though
>>
File: IMG_20160302_003548_827.jpg (459KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160302_003548_827.jpg
459KB, 1200x1600px
Do you see the face on the rbottom right ?
>>
>>17420710
Literally lolling right now.
>>
>>17420757
No can cant :\
>>
File: ShortBus.jpg (31KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
ShortBus.jpg
31KB, 350x270px
>>
>>17419552
I have the power to blow hot air out of my anal cavity
>>
>>17420786
And ur point?
>>
I wish I was special....

But, I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
>>
>>17420796
>And ur point?

U r special!
>>
>>17419559
It's like you read my mind.
>>
>>17420551
Not the anon you're bugging/hounding here, you anoyed me so much until I saw the picture you posted

That anime face describes you so well, I can't be mad at shut-ins like you :) Critical and closed, must be hard being you
>>
>>17420757
>17420710
Hahahaha they took ur ass pic down that's to bad lol
>>
File: kek.jpg (19KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
19KB, 500x458px
>>17420858
>critical and close minded

yeah because im not buying this guys bullshit that he literally has epic mindcontrol and godlike power

stay mad normie pleb

i stay in like a royal, you go out and work like a plebeian
>>
Let's be honest, guys, mental illness is paranormal. Simply because it causes the impossible to happen, subjectively. It is just as paranormal as a tulpa, which a voluntary thoughtform.

To fill in, I'll do an AMA. I am a schizoaffective with severe dissociative symptoms and a history of catatonia. If you have ever taken DXM, ketamine, or PCP in large amounts, you may understand a bit what I will say.

So, multilingual schizoaffective dissociative - ask me anything. Also pertinent is that through some deliberation, a versed friend of mine has insisted that a certain hallucination I had goes beyond the boundaries of mental illness and borders on alien abduction.
>>
>>17419552
Pericognition son.
>>
>>17419552
i know the truth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra2rVTuiov4
>>
>>17419552
I've interned at pisgah astronomical research institute for three weeks, a rumored DOD underground city from the cold war
>>
>>17419552
I married a dude who is psychic and he can literally pull my dick with his mind
I guess I'm special cause I know him
>>
>>17420704
so you're not putting your skills to use?

what are you studying?
>>
>>17420893
You are literally my best friend on this page right now lol
>>
>>17421028
Like I said, my skills only go as far as daily life utility.

Studying Forensic Science right now. Still undergrad.
>>
>>17420543
Are you me?
>>
>>17421016
I don't know dude
I think it's astral projection
>>
>>17421042
well im a high quality friend thats for sure
>>
Lucifer guy here since that's what seems to be popular.

I don't claim to have epic mind control powers and I'm certainly not godly.

It's ironic to me some find it hard to believe another human has the ability of persuasion yet you are subject to it every single day from television ads, radio waves, cell phones, signals, everyday you are being persuaded to do things and you don't even realize it, in fact you think it's your choice when you end up doing it. I think my understanding of this is what helps me, or maybe the general population is designed to be like this. Those are the real questions you should ask yourself.

I won't claim to be able to persuade anybody because I can't I know I said so originally but I was generalizing and trying not to have an indepth conversation.

As for people telling me their secrets it's always been a thing for me, people around me tend to say whatever it is that's on their mind. For whatever reason I have an effect on actual mentally ill people, I won't even go to my Mom's work which is a State Hospital for the Criminally Insane because of the distress I cause them.
For the people doubting me please ask me more questions. I'm happy to answer.

And yes I know it's 2016 but I really don't watch television for reasons I already mentioned. I don't need money because my family is already well off, I realy do live a humble life and find it funny people don't believe that. Ive recently had a paradigm shift in personality and spiritual beliefs and it's changed me. I don't need to work, don't drive, rent is paid for, don't have cell service, spend most my days doing yoga, meditating, and spending time with my circle. I truly live humble.
>>
i am an agent of death, i take souls of the living to the "waiting room" before they die to prepare them for then next life
>>
Being followed by a spirit since I was born, Sometimes I can see ghosts, very sensitive to spirits and shit like that, Very accurate dreams that come true. I dunno, even after all I've been through I still don't consider it a gift. I feel like people think Im crazy or lying. I just sometimes wish I was normal :/
>>
>>17421142
>I don't claim to have epic mind control powers

you literally said, I quote "I can get anybody to do as I suggest and they wont even think twice about it"

which is GODLIKE power, you also said people aren't able to lie to you which makes it even more extreme

you would be able to change this whole world with these abilities, rise to power, change it for good, gain wealth (even if you personally care about money, you can use it to shape and improve the world)

but instead you are on 4chan posting shit

why? because it's not real and you are just trying to be special, by making this up or maybe you truly do believe it and you suffer from schizophrenic delusions, who knows
>>
>>17421142
you don't live humble. that's called living like someone whose been dropping acid there whole life.
>>
>>17421191
Yes!!! Thank you he keeps changing his story when ppl call him out on his shit
>>
>>17421142
Maybe he is the Main Character of the book "Horns"
>>
>>17421191
I have had a stressful morning and was generalizing. My ego was speaking.

And yes I've dropped acid. Just not my whole life. 4 times to be exact.
>>
>>17421142
I know a few ppl have now pointed out that u were quoted saying shit that u are now contradicting, but now you have just changed from the power of suggestion to being a mentalist. You are not humble you just described being a spoiled hippy asshole, also ppl opening up to you isn't a power especially I they are mentally unstable that happens with tons of ppl. Now stop acting all lighter then thow and admit u you being stupid so we can all rest easier know some spoiled asshole didnt think he has super powers. And fyi suggestive advertising isn't a fucking secret u downward dog posing moron, everyone knows that companies spend billions on tv, radio, and internet ads to convince ppl to buy thier shit your not fucking "open minded" for knowing that shit.
>>
I dont have horns though. Its not like people confess murders to me on a daily basis, more so they have no filter. Friends and family have aknowledged this and tend to stay tight lipped around me when emotions are high.

A book worth researching "Paiute Sorcery" by Beatrice Whiting or blythe I don't remember but it is easily searchable. Native Americans were very aware of the power of words and their effects. If your curious there is a rabbit hole to find. Think about hymns and prayers. War cries, your voice is a mighty weapon. Try it for yourselves. The mind is a muscle and your just as capable of doing what I can do.
>>
I can kill people instantly just by thinking about it, but I never use it because I don't believe killing is the answer
>>
>>17421379
Yes they spend millions because it works. They've been studying brainwaves and mind control a long time and have it fine tuned and perfected now. We are all being controlled and directed. Use your phpne less. Turn off your television. Stop looking at screens.

I am the way I am because I've had some heavy truths dropped on me from an older man who used to perform said studies. Start meditating, question every thing and every body. I'm fine with you all thinking im looney bbc.co tunes as long as you've spent energy actually reading my words.
>>
File: 2570093.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
2570093.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
there were some special things about me

then they made movies about them

and i wasn't so special anymore
>>
>>17421453
So is everyone now convinced we are just dealing with a pothead hippy asshole who thinks peace and love is the answer to all things and we can all move on and ignore his dumbass
>>
>>17419552
Nothing
>>
File: geometrical vagina.png (52KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
geometrical vagina.png
52KB, 1000x666px
In the grand scale of things, the only ones who are truly "different" are the ones who can discern what they truly are.

If you only follow others' example, then you won't be different. But that comes at a cost to yourself.

All people who have gained enlightenment are different, and all egotists are ultimately the same. You can only be different by being different. You can only be different by following your own nature.
But just as you can choose to follow your own beat, an enlightened person can march to the tune of any drum.

But if you aren't enlightened then you aren't free to march to your own tune, you are relegated to being a dancer, even if it's a dancer to an obscure, lonely rhythm.

March to your own beat, and let others do the same. The universe is synchronistic syncopation, like cosmic sex to the beat of two or more hearts. We are not alone, and we aren't any more right than anybody else.

March to the drums of the goddess, the thump-thumping that lets you know that you're alive, and if we respect each other, then we honor the Magna Mater.
>>
>>17421507
Fucking hippy...... Leave this page!!! Some of us are looking for real paranormal powers or experiences. Not some pot smoking acid dropping "enlightened" spoiled ass hippy, with nothing better to do then ruin an otherwise potential great thread.>>17421453
>>
>>17421453
Fuck off loser
>>
>>17421567
You don't get that I have these powers from the Goddess of all?

Smoking pot IS paranormal.
It's said to show you the spirit world, and the ability to see demons in old-school chinese herbalism.

Drumming is old-school paranormal powers too.
So is dancing, and the concept of the vesca pisces.

I've done much with my powers, all of which are from the Goddess. I've raised the dead for fucks sake. The powers you gain from respecting the Goddess are limitless. It's why the vatican is so full of goddess imagery even though they h8 vagoo.

The Goddess is the most paranormal force that exists. Can you explain why dancing works? Or why Mother Rhea decides to turn so many people into Trannies? Science doesn't get it, but the Old School way of thinking says outright, "trannies can't be verified, so they are of the Goddess, and made as they are as a divine act."

I am in possession of real paranormal experience. I've conjured storms that destroyed cities and livelihoods. (think Katrina)

Have you considered that I gave this information because it might be the most amazing thing I've experienced? Rezzing lizards is cool and all, and being schizo is great too, but nothing is greater than everything and everyone in harmony. Not any powers that can be conjured are worth more than life itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkZbzLmfQw
>>
I'm just a dumb jarhead.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
14KB, 384x384px
>>17421626
Man, the world is full of enlightened pot smokers. Also, Steven Universe. Get out.
>>
>>17420097
glad to see that someone else is "fucking up the game"
>>
>>17419552
EXTREMELY open to the spiritual world, never really had to learn much just born and also raised into it so it came natural. however i try to close my self off alot because demons and shit try to scare anyone whos open to the spirit world and it fucking works on me. anyway u can ask me some questions if you would like :) might not answer if its too personal thought sorry xx
>>
I always know exactly what people want subconsciously, and I always have the urge to do the exact opposite.
I call it my asshole instincts.
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81KB, 593x600px
>>17421915
Wow, what if it's like the enlightened pot smokers have something to share with you.
Is it wrong to see divine symbols in everything?
Is it wrong to want to do good, and want good in return?
What are you smoking? It's certainly not helping you along in your spiritual progress.
It's like you are blocking the ability to feel because you don't want me to hug you. I'm sorry that you are hurting.

>>17422230
Demons scare people who aren't aware that fear is their power. If you look at them like cats, then you're set.
Cats are fucking brutal, but if you stare a tiger in the face, he won't fuck with you, it'll be too much effort if it can't install it's fear-based firmware.

>>17422238
That sounds like stubbornness, not a power. We ALL KNOW what everyone wants. We just don't like to know how much we hurt others with our choices, so we ignore it with booze and egotism. But we all want the same thing, you knowing that subconsciously is ONLY because we all live in the same place, and have mostly the same programming. We don't like to take things from others, when they are inherently supposed to be given freely and with joy.

Like, if others who subconsciously sensed how lonely you feel, gave you the attention that you deserve, then you'd be more willing to return love. But it's like asking somebody to breathe out when they haven't breathed in. It hurts, I know, but your cosmic Mother loves you.
She loves us all, and if we accept the breath of life that she offers, then you will be able to fight your urge for greed, and gain limitless power.

We all want food, shelter, pleasure, understanding, acceptance, clean water, warm beds to sleep, and pleasure in being what we are. I can't see anything paranormal in your insights, it's just our everyday. It'd stop being normal if you sensed things and helped somebody. We all know what we need to do.
>>
I see into the future? I have dreams of random moments of my life that I for see and up doing or seeing
>>
To everyone posting here that they are open to the spirit world or can see ghosts, etc. How do you know it's real and you're not just mentally ill?
>>
>>17419552
What's special about me is that there is nothing special about me or anyone else in this world and I am perfectly fine with that because I am not a roleplaying faggot with too little time on my hands.
>>
>>17419552

I got more electricity in my body. Or I think so. Sometimes I can make little 'lightings' in my hand but it's not at will. I wish. I showed to my one of my friends and she was shocked.

That's about it. I remember I damaged some electronic stuff like computers, vacuum cleaners and so on.
>>
>>17421973
They're not fucking up anything; they're just being themselves. Nobody's part of the culture you've imagined.
>>
I have a slight empathizing ability and on occasions have dreams that can predict my future to an extent
>>
>>17420657
99.999% of the population is honest by nature. You think you're special in receiving people's honest expressions? No. That's just being a good listener. All you've done is notice what normal is.
>>
>>17421142
>you think it's your choice when you end up doing it
Prove this.
>>
>>17421453
All that asshole did was make you an egocentric cunt.
>>
>>17421507
Thanks anon. I wish I was more aware to that kind of message right now.
>>
>>17421626
>Not any powers that can be conjured are worth more than life itself.
Excellent stuff anon, thanks.
>>
>>17423199
>It's like you are blocking the ability to feel because you don't want me to hug you. I'm sorry that you are hurting.
That would be something to realize BEFORE you bother responding to that anon.
>>
>>17423199
And this is where my praise ends.
>We all know what we need to do.
No, we don't. Self-discovery is often the hardest part of anyone's life. I get what you're preaching about the goddess, but the goddess doesn't arm people with truth; people come with their own truth.
>We all want food, shelter, pleasure, understanding, acceptance, clean water, warm beds to sleep, and pleasure in being what we are.
This lets me know that you've never taken a walk. I mean a spiritual walk. I mean the kind of walk that buddhas and prophets took. Fasting, separation of yourself from your social support networks. A walk of solitude, of non-participation. It's not that I think you haven't, but that I would guess you haven't had that kind of walk based on your claim that we all have the same basic needs. Let me tell you what I found on my walk.

Food is nice, but it doesn't give me energy. Shelter is optional, and doesn't solicit survival or comfort. I didn't have much water on the first part of my walk, but I did appreciate clean water when it was there. Warmth, a bed, didn't matter at all. I took a sleeping bag with me and that was my bed. I didn't want or need anything else. I don't like sleeping in beds anymore. I've been sleeping in a sleeping bag in my living room ever since. Beds feel like the kind of useless luxury that my walk didn't need me to have. I learned more about my body in that one week than I had in my entire life. I don't want beds.

The last item on your list couldn't be more wrong. I despite pleasure, I despise sex, and I despite lust. I hate these things with... a "passion." Pain is the feeling I long for. Fear is my yearning. Suffering is what makes me feel ALIVE. We are all so much more unique than anyone can ever give us credit for, even the credit we give ourselves. You're right that ego is a limitation, but you're wrong in saying that all egos are the same; we aren't. The goddess has power because she doesn't limit individuality. I hope you'll see it.
>>
>>17419552
I can "feel" objects inside of shit like boxes. It's pretty useless because it only works about an inch or two away from me
>>
File: image_0.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>17419552
I have the power to love anyone. I can find something vulnerable and treat it with kindness and delicacy.
>2016 it's a special power
>>
>>17419552
I can read people by looking at their face/a picture.
I can mainly see what type of person they are, and sometimes I can see things from their past. I rarely see things in their future, but sometimes I'll get a snipet of something.
I can also see past what they're saying, and what they actually mean/feel.
I can feel what they feel/think about me or others
I know some things without being told
I can see some things in the near future, but I can't do it on command. It just pops into my head whenever the fuck it wants to.
Ive never told anyone this, and Ive had the realization not too long ago and Im just now testing this out ; randomly out of nowhere, the word "funeral" will pop into my head. Sometimes frequently over a period of time. Could be over the span of a few hours, days, or even weeks.
Not too long after, I find out that somebody, whether its somebody close, or somebody who is a friend of a friend, or even a complete stranger but within close-ish proximity passed away.
The most recent time I heard "funeral" about two days after I had found out that a regular customer who comes to my job has passed away.
There is no telling who it will be, or when. Just the word "funeral"
Sometimes its not even the word, but instead a quick faint image of a funeral home or people in mourning.
Any thoughts?
>>
I write backwards
>>
>>17419552
I am okay with not being extraordinary. In fact I want the opposite, I want to fade away and stop existing.

Part of why I love this place, I don't have a name here, I can just anonymously observe those better than myself, laugh at their jokes and shenanigans and completely forget my own existence. Even if I say something or join in during a moment of weakness, I don't leave any recognizable mark on the world.
>>
>>17424686
I am hugging him anyway. For he can't strike me down forever. Eventually he will ask why, and it will be "because"
>>17424733
If you want to do that, good for you. I've starved and walked, and I have only slept on the floor. But I know that those things are needed for most forms of health. Bees need those things and they are the Goddess of hearth and home.

But there's always been some Diogenes fucker like you, sitting in a clay jar, happy as can be, and that is why we know what we need. You are a sadhu, good for you. I'd offer you alms at my home and hearth. If you needed those alms, then you'd take them, and your circle would meet my circle, and we'd be doing the work of the goddess. But to advocate suffering for all, is a message I don't see as appropriate for me.

I give pleasure as part of living. I want to help the bees, and receive their nectar. But dogs don't need that to be happy. You are a dog, and that's great. In the old days, you could have gone to the Magna Mater's festivals, and had fun dancing to our beat, just as much as we can gain somber wisdom from yours.

Householders aren't inherently bad. Culture is traditionally made in homes. Can you make yogurt without a pen for your beasts, and a warm spot for it to grow? Can you honestly get all that you might ever need as an ascetic?

I get avoiding temptation and all, but food does actually bestow energy upon people. On my walk, I couldn't escape my support network, because they were pushing through the pavement. The best support comes from dandelions. The best healers are those who know that everything is medicine. I personally think that every action done from the heart's true rhythm is that of the Goddess. My pleasure seeking lead me to my true identity.
I never would have sought to help humanity if I didn't enjoy getting dicked so much. I would have rejected it all, and become more datura than human.
>>
>>17419552
Absolutley nothing, like all of you. Wake up you fucking lunatics.
>>
>>17419997
Same here. exactly in fact. I will be going around the world in the future and hopefully will find an answer to this one. Enjoying having this "ability" right now though
>>
>>17420807
Tom yorke pls
>>
>>17419552
I think everyone can, but i can make lots of things in my head.

I can imagine myself having sex/whatever and jack off and i see everything just like in real life

I can play music in my head

I can sing, say something or scream in my head and i can choose the voice.
>>
File: images-151.jpg (7KB, 216x144px) Image search: [Google]
images-151.jpg
7KB, 216x144px
I'm an alien from another planet who does everything for everybody yet the people I rescue care about a freak in a bat costume.
>>
>>17426599
Finally!!!
>>
>>17419666
>having 11 personalities
>not crazy because you decided to "make" 11 personalities
>>
>>17420332
Tell me more, anon. When did this start? How did you first become aware of it? Are you very good at growing plants on account of it? Do the plants "talk" about anything other than their thriving?
>>
>>17419666
Are you me? Everything you said applies for me except the 11 personalities, since I only got 3 and more than personalities, they are wishes that sometimes take over
>>
>>17419997
>Almost seems like I can manipulate it somehow, or cause an outcome to happen by thinking or behaving a certain way.
That's just attraction.
>>
>>17420551
You sound like a normie
>>
>>17427207
There's a name for it? Damn.
>>
>>17427218
and you sound like an idiot.
>>
The saddest thing about this thread is the amount of people that actually respond to the question.
>>
>>17427233
>being a little bitch about people enjoying themselves

I'm so sorry anon.
>>
>>17419665
so you're just an idiot who assumes too much regularly, and periodically believes they cause coincidences and only recognizes when their predictions are true while failing to notice when they are false
>>
>>17427219
Yeah, and feel proud for being able to use it, it's very powerful and not for everyone like most people would think
>>
>>17427251
It feels like a minor utility more than half the time though.

Other times, yeah, I see what you mean.
>>
>>17420537
how do you know if they're telling the truth?
>>
>>17419552
im a muse. when i was a little younger i wanted to rule the world, to take the opposite path of the first buddha guy.. for i felt the world not fit for the innocent and in a burning rage i confronted the universe. i was not "redpilled" yet soo i had a rather bleak outlook on the last 100 years and i couldnt understand why no being from the great white land couldnt muster the compasionate balls to incarnate as a boss mage and fucking fuck their shit up back to the stone age. apparently everyone is equal and force is a big no no. because theyve been through it a million times. i know i know i was a good little buddhist and learnt to listen. i naturally still have massive knots and scars, which have descrated the temple. be it from innapropriate drug use or psychotic rage and demon possesion. but still i march on, convincing my brain of a certian feeling with a lingering depressive regret. how quickly my heart is deteriorating. that i may lose my soul because im stuck in a bad spot, its entirely my own fault. my mind likes to blaim a lot of things. but deep down i know im a psycho. but whence is return to the path, which is now like 10 times as steep and hard to find thanks to my arrogence. i will rule the world and peace and love will not be disturb for my life time. or if i succeed in becoming the lord of death on this planet, in service to the holy kindom of course, i try not to be self righteous but alas my ego is very convincing some times, plus some esoteric stuff which one should only learn when they are ready because the consequences of knowledge are far under measured. the point is i can magic and plan to use magic to end all suffering. first on earth than all hellish plains. i do not seek immortality and im lightyears away. but ill let you in on a little secret. the god head also wants peace as soon as possible, everywhere (nuh duh). so for better or worse all is sympathetic and helpful to all who show courage and devotion.
>>
>>17427233
well we are but children, why be so serious?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 291x343px
>>17419552
>What makes you special ?
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>17426276
<3
>>
>>17426476
>to advocate suffering for all
Whoa hey fuck you. I don't advocate for that at all. I fucking HATE seeing others suffer. I can't stand it at all. It burns me to see it ever happen. I want to rid the world of suffering if only for the sake of others, even if it means I'll never have a chance to experience true suffering. You've misread me in a highly insulting way, so fuck you, and I won't ever stop saying fuck you until you retract your words.
>>
>>17426476
>I personally think that every action done from the heart's true rhythm is that of the Goddess.
Effectively, yeah.
>My pleasure seeking lead me to my true identity.
It leads a ton of people away from theirs though.
>>
>>17427250
Not that anon, but those things are way more common than you think. You literally can't dismiss all of them without being a write cunt.
>>
11:13
>>
>>17427554
Why did you post that number?
>>
>>17427016

>Tell me more, anon. When did this start? Adulthood

>How did you first become aware of it?
I just started to really listen to them and learned to trust my intuition instead of questioning and looking everything up in a book.

>Are you very good at growing plants on account of it?
Yes I have a green thumb but I think it is also a discovered hidden talent that the plants have helped me to nurture. Listening to the plants helped me to develop that talent further. I am a nurse, herbalist, and aromatherapist irl

> Do the plants "talk" about anything other than their thriving?

Not at this time but, in the past they have taught me what parts of them to use for specific purposes.

I just want to say that anyone can do this. It doesn't make me special in any sense. Im just more open to their communication than others. As a species we commune with nature everyday in so many ways. Absolutely, plants and trees can communicate with us.

I always talk to them and treat them with respect. They nourish and heal our bodies and help us build our homes. They deserve the reverence and respect I, and others offer to them.
>>
I'm a real live shaman.
>>
File: Jaco-Haasbroek10.jpg (221KB, 680x624px) Image search: [Google]
Jaco-Haasbroek10.jpg
221KB, 680x624px
i was "born with a special power. either what christians believe jesus had , or a simpler one to mind control and gain knowledge about anything."
and the "secret people who have been following me since a few years ago but stopped showing up last year some time" somehow "hypnotized me (leaving me with fragments of this hypnosis memory and a few others of slowly something knocking me out and me being hypnotized, answering questions and doing what im told) to gain control and to stop an uprising." but to do that without a fuss, they "continue to control me and choose what i choose in the long term". i also am "left with memories" of "myself being semi consious and others manipulating what i was hearing and seeeing, leading to me seeing the future. giving me strange deja vu when the events actually took placce" .

I am so glad i dont believe this , right? i mean who believes there are others following them and causing their firewall settings to change and triggering popups. HAH . yea i know better than that.

theyre pig fuckers tho....
>>
ive also been "having ghost events happen in the past few years" and "have multiple personalities in my mind who can change me at will"
HAH again with the jokes...
its just jokes feds...
>>
I've been trying to do some "astral/spirit projection" stuff for some years without sucess, until one night when I was borderline sleeping (I'm still not sure if I was actually sleeping or awake) some entity approached me, we talked a little (it was a very lovecraftian thing, it existed in the space between everything) and it said it could help project myself, I accepted it's offer (my guts told me this one was a good entity and I trusted myself), curiously enough I FELT it, the same "tingling" over-consciouness I have over myself I felt right then and there, the entity said that there was something wrong with me, that it should be able to "lift me" properly, I asked for it to cooperate with me and it did...first it sent me to what could possible be a "dream world" where I got to really feel/understand "dimensional" travel, after that I tripped balls skipping dimensions (of which I can remember very little although the tactile feeling were very intense whenever I was travelling and specially when I tried to bi-locate myself)...Still not sure about what happened, but it was a lot of fun (with some psychological damage potential, but fun)
>>
I don't know how to explain it, but i have TOO MUCH empathy towards other peoples feelings, it's like their sadness and joy are shared with me, I get this "vibe" even with people who I don't know and who are trying to hide their feelings
>>
i had a recurring dream that came true. thats about it
>>
I technically died while being born (strangulation by umbilical cord) and I've been told that I have full length, verbal conversations with people while I'm asleep.
>>
>>17429916
I have woke up, finding my self talking about all kinds of stuff. Shit I have no idea about. It can go on a minute our so before I wake up. Like being possessed.
>>
>>17429920
well happen maybe twice.
>>
>>17429916
Same anon. Holy fuck, you guys are a bunch of angsty cunts.
>>
>>17429920
I forgot to clarify that it's people who aren't there. Really, I just talk in my sleep, but it spooks the HELL out of my other half and claims that I talk to dead people.
>>
I have a sex demon that attached to me about a week ago. I wake up tired all the time and it gives me the worst nightmares. Best blowjob I have ever had.
>>
>>17419552
i'm an angel in darkness
i need quiet place but god keeps me waiting ...
>>
>>17430342
But wouldn't nutting repeatedly and daily on a consistent basis leave you extremely dehydrated? Not to mention cause erectile dysfunction?
>>
>>17430342
dude, that's a tentacle monster
and it's stealing your life force, your chi
get rid of it
>>
>>17430448
He's fucking a tentacle monster, so that's probably what's happening, it's draining him of his life force, making him sick.
>>
>>17420537
Heh, ignore the mundanes.

Anyway, I just figured out how to decide what energy to let in and what not to. Really great with negative people, when you see them trying to get in to you, and you dont let them, and then they get desperate for their energy.

But yea, I can totally see how to use his in persuasion. Really cool shit.
>>
>>17429331
Close your solar plexus when it gets too intense. Just try opening closing it in social situations ;)
Try it.
>>
>>17419552
What makes me special is I drink 12 Michelob Ultras and eat 2 Bologna and cheese sandwiches a day and I never get the diarrhea.
>>
>>17419565
Autismo Magnifico
>>
I have a paranormally fast metabolism. My ability to consume vast amounts of all sorts of food and never get fat (I'm currently about 75kgs and 193cm) has been brought up a lot by people. An average day might go:
breakfast - 4 eggs scrambled, 2 pieces of toast with butter, a can of baked beans and a cup of juice
lunch - 3 packs of mi goreng noodles with a can of tuna and an egg
dinner - generally a steak/some sort of meat chop with rice and veges with cup of juice
supper - 2 pieces of toast and large cup of milk + milo. throughout the day i always drink at least 1 litre of water seperately too. I don't exercise or play sport that much
Also I can predict the future but who cares about that
>>
alright /x/ I'll give you a go
I was born on 29/2/92, leap day 1992 and if you add all the numbers in my birthday together (29+2+92) you get the number 123, which is weird enough, but if you add those together (1+2+3) you get a 6
now, if I get the individual numbers in my birthdate and add them up (2+9+2+9+2) it leaves you with 24, which are two numbers that can again be added to each other to get a 6
why is this so strange?
because this year, on 29/2/16, I simultaneously turned 6 and 24 at the same time, and honestly, it's been freaking me out
it feels like this is a very important year for me and I don't like that at all
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 620x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 620x437px
>>17430609
>>
>>17430609

Given that worldwide approximately 360,000 people are born every day, a fair few people would share your birthday and thus that exact fact that you posted. That being said, every year is an important year m8
>>
>>17430635
I know approx. 360,000 other people share my strangely fractal birthdate but that still doesn't make it any less perfectly mathmatical

it all adds up, man

my point is that it really shouldn't
>>
>>17430609
One more 6 to go and your satanic transformation will be complete. Cheers!
>>
>>17430609
The last numbers you posted with are 609 which if you seperate into 6+0+9 = 15 which is also 1+5 = 6 wtf!!!
>>
>>17420956
I think I did that once, but I was under the influence, so not really reliable
>>
>>17430609
Like 9 is just an upside down 6... 609 you know what? I think you're the devil anon because 6 is the number of the devil. You should be the one named Satan.
>>
>>17419552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-AKaiSUOlc
>>
File: 600px-666.svg.png (16KB, 600x289px) Image search: [Google]
600px-666.svg.png
16KB, 600x289px
>>17430693
oh my god satan shut up
I am not the antichrist

>>17430674
I am NOT the antichrist

>>17430705
I'm not, I swear
>>
>>17430715
>says that and last two digits add up to 6

NOPE!
>>
>>17430557
Ayyy
>>
>>17430715
>first line six words
holy shit!
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>17430715

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=luobOzreRq4
>>
I've been here for a long time.
>>
>>17430547
I'll try, thanks for the imput
What does this "empathy" means?
>>
>>17419552
When I was three years old and therefore I was able to process language and hold spoken conversations, I would usually speak of things I apparently had no way of being aware of. I don't remember much about this, but some things I do. For example, I would give detailed descriptions about a town called Peruc. My parents thought I was just mispronouncing Peru and confusing it with a town instead of a country, and I would try to explain them that it was a different place, where I used to live once, and that it had a cemetery where I would bring flowers to my wife's thomb. Such details led my mother to believe I was reminiscing a previous life of mine. I'm still not sure about it, because a part of me think I was just a kid making shit up. There are some things that lead me to believe I was just putting together information I had heard and talking about it (for example, my late's wife name was the same of my mother's). Once I got access to the Internet, I found out that there actually is a town called Peruc in Czech Republic, which makes more sense to me than Peru, but it still doesn't quite ring a bell in my head. Also there is a cemetery there, but while some of the pictures I've seen of it seem familiar, it's probably because most cemeteries look alike.

But after that brief period I became pretty much an average kid. I don't have any sort of memories of a previous life or anything like that, other than the things that ran through my mind when I would talk about them, which could easily have been made up by my imagination. Like, I remember a rainy day, and me walking down a staircase that led to the cemetery, holding a bunch of flowers and crying.

Nowadays I'm as average as someone can get, but I'm ok with it.
>>
>>17424632
>99.999% are honest all the time
>science has proven that most of the people(normies unconsciously conditionned by society) lies 10-15 times daily whether it'd be half truths, white lies, legit lies, etc...(I don't count myself in)

You're just fucking gullible talking out of your ass like that
>>
>>17424733
Maybe you're just masochist by nature
>>
theres this thing I do to fuck with people on hot days to make myself have goosebumps.
then I say something regarding how chilly it is outside.

but the feeling I get from giving myself goosebumps is fucking orgasmic.

It's like the ASMR videos but I dont need some creepy voice in my ear
>>
>>17430880
I also can cure my own headaches
>>
i believe that i will literally live forever because of God

i believe that God has literally chosen me for immortality and to love Him and His mother who gave birth to Him when He took the form of the human for a period of time when He lived on earth, yet also lived before that time as God, and lives today as God.

i feel that God communicates to me through voices in my head and coincidental events of nature, and refines me to never stop improving spiritually. He also blesses me with ancient forgotten wisdom, and unceasing love and hope and has faith in me, and blesses me with sexual guidance and gifts of nature, and help with everything across the entire scope of my life
>>
Nothing that will make you say "Wow".

I have a VERY good hearing to the point where, sometimes, I can "hear/feel" that the phone will ring before it does.

There is this thing that I can remember almost everything I heard, saw or read and when remember something weird to my knowledge I just keep thinking if I ever learned about that or if I am just making that up.
>>
>>17430896
Nice schizophrenia there son.
>>
>>17427528
Not if they realize how Schools program them.
How music does. I mean making art and shit. Chase your artistic pleasure.
Literally beat some drums. Try making one, be like a caveman for at least a year or two.
>>17428141
Many are.
>>
>>17430547
Its one of the functions. You basically sense energy this way. If you consciously close close up your solar plexus energy center, you can reduce this effect.
You can also use this center to draw energy in, when you need to understand someone, or with friends.
Works very well with negative people, or in crowded situations.
Empathy is just being able to sense the fields around you. I had the same thing with it being sensitive. Because of this sensitivity, its hard to maintain a stable self, because various influences keep coming in. Keep in mind that not only people generate fields, but there are also other energies flying around.
>>
>>17430839
>>17431129
Meant to post it here here.
>>
I thought i was the chosen one as a kid
>>
>>17426476
I'm "That" Anon, I don't want your hug man. No, I don't smoke anything, why do I need to smoke just to prove to you that I'm aware of my spirituality? You are just one more guy to the human herd, just another one, as I said there is many out there who claim that they can communicate with the gods by smoking or using drugs, nothing wrong with that, but saying that you are ENLIGHTENED???

Please, do some research kid, every Shaman or spiritual guru used drugs with the most care and they did not do it like we do nowadays. I seriously think you are just another stoner who smokes some things at parties or at home and say that you reached the ultimate understanding of the universe.

To top it all you come here on 4chan and talk like a hippie about hugs and the "goddess", even to the point of taking terms and pre-made philosophies from the internet. You already said that you are only seeking pleasure and this confirms what I think: You are a just a regular stoner who fill themselves with drugs and succumb to most of the immoral pleasures and yet talk about something you think you understand, but you don't.

Your goddess is an illusion. Your life is just of a slave.
>>
>>17419552
I come from a family line that was one of the big ones responsible for killing off the druids.
>>
>>17431131
Dude, you are literally telling what I felt all my life, since very young my parents put me into teraphy because I've been labeled some sort of bipolar depressive person since little... I understand when you say about energy through other means, some places or even some random times I get hit by feelings without nature, just intuition
This will sound strange, but I somehow think I "know how things will develop", you know?
It's like I know what fortune is and I just ride it like a big wave in a surfboard...
>>
>>17419565
If you've ever actually read the stories of schizophrenics(fun way to kill time) around 2/3rds of them are profound and especially eerie(aka the ones who have retained their ability to be logical and apply rational thought); a lot of them will just leave you saying, 'i dont know', if you're objective enough about it
>>
>>17431450
Everyone on /x/ might as well be schizophrenic dude, that's just a catch all term for people the psychological establishment can't understand.
>>
File: aQ4AM6e_700b.jpg (26KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
aQ4AM6e_700b.jpg
26KB, 492x600px
>>17431133
Well clearly you were wrong since I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!! : D We take turns, you can be the chosen one next time.
>>
>>17419666
Those are called imaginary friends... its a common enough psychological problem in children. In adults it manifests out of a lack of identity.
>>
>>17431446

Succinctly put. I am not the guy who wrote the above, but theirs and your descriptions I also feel exactly fit me.
>>
>>17424775
Its probably auditory
>>
As an individual, nothing. One can only accomplish so much on the path of individuality.
To seek solidarity/unification of the all, is of most importance.
We are all connected, we are all light.
As a collective of both immaterial and material, we are the unstoppable force that has no end nor beginning.
>>
>>17426130
You only think you can do all that, what you're really doing is projecting your own emotions on them and reading them back as if the roles were reversed.

And all that other stuff is just wishful thinking.
>>
>>17426148
Because you have a strong desire to be noticed
>>
>>17430880
It's called type A ASMR, I also have it. So useless.
>>
>>17428579
>>17428594
oilfield
>>
>>17419552
i used too dream of a future that i would have even death has happened but never happened in reality. Some things happened, one day i dreamed of my friend getting beaten up but winning and it happened.
>>
>>17419559
This.
>>
>>17419552
occasionally see the future around 6 months ahead of time in dreams... happens every 3 months or so, it's always something very mundane. But when i realize whats happening i get the craziest feeling/energy because i know exactly what is going to happen in the next 15 seconds. I think back on all the times i recalled the dream, thought about it in passing. I feel like something bad/lifechanging must be happening. But no, its just everday life. No this is not deja-vu seriously i know the difference, and i keep a dream journal
>>
>>17420486
I saw that harry potter devil movie too.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456840119535.jpg (34KB, 640x687px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456840119535.jpg
34KB, 640x687px
>>17419552
I don't think anything makes me special, but I know the gods are watching me.
>>
I have been gifted with a natural aptitude for the physical and mental arts, not so much the occult side of life but i have the willpower and tenacity to achive in this area also, though it will take longer than other things, i have the ability to mould my beliefs and my ego to my subconcious will. I am still working on purifying my subconcious from destructive patterns but nonethe less i am actively achieving and discovering all that i can. >Didn't read other posts because there are to many
>>
>>17419552
>What makes you special?

Im very empathic. I know this sounds like written from an autistic swede, but honestly, im a very good person, i would rather kill myself than make other person suffer

Not even because i like it though, just because my emotions are too strong for me to control them, if i feel emotionally bad for something, im willing to have physical pain to alliviate it.
>>
>>17433291
do you eat meat? if you do, you can hardly be very empathic if you're ok with eating the dead cadaver thats the product of enslavement and suffering
>>
>>17433304
puppy being physically tortured < fat boy being emotionally tortured

before you post angrily, i never said i was good, i just said i was overly empathic
>>
>>17433309
oh sorry, i said "im a very good person", bad choice of words, disregard that phrase
>>
>>17433291
>>17433304
>>17433309
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>17433314
why? i never said it was a virtue, as a matter of fact i think is a weakness of my character, but i can't help it, and i don't think a psychologist will help me stop being empathic
>>
File: 1437186862975.jpg (92KB, 873x760px) Image search: [Google]
1437186862975.jpg
92KB, 873x760px
>>17433314
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.