[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://notkill.me/board/ http://notkill.me/ Last thread reched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 43

File: 1455292055551.jpg (101KB, 960x848px) Image search: [Google]
1455292055551.jpg
101KB, 960x848px
http://notkill.me/board/

http://notkill.me/

Last thread reched bump limit, yet we still know nothing.

Also, no news from smooth or seconds.
>>
File: Bild 1.png (85KB, 1224x596px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 1.png
85KB, 1224x596px
Bumpin with some shots i took.
>>
File: Bild 2.png (84KB, 1222x411px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 2.png
84KB, 1222x411px
>>
File: Bild 3.png (47KB, 1004x257px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 3.png
47KB, 1004x257px
This could be interesting for you minutes.

They were talking about "her", though its kill.me und days talking bout it so im not sure wether its not trolling. Were also at 18 Memberships now.
>>
File: Bild 4.png (26KB, 784x122px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 4.png
26KB, 784x122px
>>17418682
>>
File: Bild 6.png (23KB, 580x99px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 6.png
23KB, 580x99px
We also got two bots on the forum now.
No new topics or posts.
>>
>>17418714
What is a majestic-12 bot?
>>
>>17418723
How can we know?
Im more curious why a google bot is there.
>>
File: Bild 7.png (83KB, 1213x373px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 7.png
83KB, 1213x373px
Superstar is back and is not amused by baby3's attempt to contact SiteLock.

Gottago2work now.
Hope you guys can make sum progress.
>>
File: Bild 8.png (92KB, 1210x467px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 8.png
92KB, 1210x467px
>>17418740
>>
>>17418670
it was intressting for about 5 minutes

but as far as i can tell there is nothing worth anything on that fucking site
unless you want a bunch of cryptic nonsens most likely made by /x/fags

REMBER ANYONE CAN MAKE A PPHBB
>>
File: Bild 9.png (52KB, 1215x388px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 9.png
52KB, 1215x388px
>>17418756
Oh shut up you pleb.
if you would have read more than 5 Minutes u would know that this site is up for more than a few years.

its PhPBB btw.

So Minutes, what is the meaning behind the picture if not the institute? Why you want to join them?

>The search continues. True administration is essential. If we do not return delete account [superstar] and you take it all. Refusal to perform for the advancement of destruction.

What does he mean by this?
>If what you say is true you are no friend of anyone.
>>
>>17418682
I have a message out to it right now about 'her'. awaiting response
>>
>>17418763
>So Minutes, what is the meaning behind the picture if not the institute? Why you want to join them?

I'm just trying to test what kind of responses I can get out of them for info

>What does he mean by this?

I don't think superstar is happy with my 'closeness' to baby3. it seems to think baby3 is destructive, thus if I am friends with it I would be bad
>>
Missed the last thread, what is the context for all of this?
>>
>>17418772
>I don't think superstar is happy with my 'closeness' to baby3. it seems to think baby3 is destructive, thus if I am friends with it I would be bad

W-what if baby3 IS evil..? Re-read the last few pages ubder that assumption. Spoopy
>>
I've also found these other sites so far

cycy.info
thecosmetology.com

I think theres more too
>>
>>17418789
Nm, I made the bold assumption that "reached the bump limit" also meant the thread had disappeared by now.
>>
what this website about ? looks strange as f*
>>
>>17418682
minutes wrote:
B oднoм из cвoих пocтoв Bы гoвopили o "oнa" , ктo пpидeт. Ктo "oнa" , чтo вы ждeтe?

Bы имeть ввидy ceбя, я нe oткaжy вaм, вcё чтo хoтитe. Я нe пpoтив вac.

In one of his posts you talking about "she" who will come . Who is "she" what are you waiting for ?

You have a view of myself, I will not deny you anything you want . I'm not against you .
>>
>>17418723
it is a new search engine that is still under development.
i googled this information in like 2 seconds. this laziness is the reason why no extraterrestrial talks to us.
>>
>>17418731
they get into everywhere. maybe he even got in over 4chan.
>>
>>17418799
got all the info about them in the last thread.
not very useful, they seem more like sources for posted pictures in the board.
allthough on one site there was a footmark with "developed by Denis Kazantsev"
>>
File: 5555.jpg (23KB, 611x293px) Image search: [Google]
5555.jpg
23KB, 611x293px
somewhat interesting:

minutes wrote:
What do you know about Metro-2 ?

We believe it is important , the construction of the subway , people are happy .
>>
What on earth is that site?
>>
>>17419080
>>
Wonder if the original posters on that site, before others turned up, are bots or real people who are just nuts
>>
>>17419080
>>
>>17419080
>>
File: 55555.jpg (25KB, 786x203px) Image search: [Google]
55555.jpg
25KB, 786x203px
minutes wrote:
I wish to help my friends . Do you need my help ?

I need you as a living brain of yours. Do you need my help..
>>
>>17419080
>>
>>17419080
>>
All theses same reactions.. Are they people? Are they bots? Are they people that want to scare other people?
>>
>>17419041
Metro 2? Where the Dark Rail Tracer lives?
>>
>>17419471
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro-2
>>
http://notkill.me/clean_air.php

wtf should this be reported to FBI?
>>
I'm intrigued by this
>>
So nobody knows if they are bots or real people?
>>
>>17419528
Not for sure, no
>>
so they are communicating in russian?
btw their russian looks a bit off, with a heavy use of a translator desu
>>
>>17419557
I was using google to translate to and from russian because it seemed easier to understand what it was saying. if it translated badly and you can translate better let us know. or is the Russian that it is sending back badly written?
>>
>>17419572
sorry just got to this thread, seems interesting. the last sentence should be "you need my help" instead of "do you need my help"
will double check other posts to see if i can clarify the meanings
>>
>>17419487
Reference to "superstar" in that link too literally wtf is going on
>>
>>17418791
>W-what if baby3 IS evil..? Re-read the last few pages under that assumption. Spoopy

I assume you mean the big thread at the top of the board. Very weird
>>
They keep mentioning a "Microstation" the M is always capitalised. And today baby3 has at least twice mentioned a "red wall in moscow" and something about 2 days time.
>>
So, I was in the first thread about notkill.me when people were still speculating wtf this place was. It's been a few days since I have been able to use my internet. It seems like you have un covered a bunch of Info! Care to share, so I may be in the loop/help?
>>
>>17419487
>wtf should this be reported to FBI?
gibberish about mafia and other gibberish isn't not a threat i guess. also when the FBI is involved, we can't have fun anymore. they'd solve this too fast.
>>
>>17419557
the russian is new. communicated english since the beginning of the last thread.
it is funny, because the owner of the domain has other sites in russian too.
>>
>>17419686
I'm not sure if we have really uncovered anything of much importance. I've been PMing with the admin but it hasn't brought much. there was some activity with superstar that was interesting.

also the post by Days is encrypted with rotating encryption. it seems to be pointing to an out of commission russian bunker. you can read the posts with http://www.rot13.com/

other than that I'm not sure what else to try in order to gain any info at this point
>>
>>17419487
> superstar, popular yes

superstar has a healthy sense of self-esteem, yes.
>>
Pretty sure Days is just someone from /x/ trolling.
>>
>>17419873
thats what I have thought, but I figured I'd go along with it anyway and see what they wanted to say
>>
>>17419875
If his username was days and not Days I'd be more inclined to believe it but "seconds" and "baby3" the site admins are both uncapitalized and the details matter i think. "superstar" is also lowercase so i dont see why Days wouldnt be. Looks like someone registered on their phone and it auto capitalized maybe. His posts also follow a different structure to the rest.
>>
>>17419721
>yfw the OP some poor FBI agent seeking help from /x/philiacs to decipher the notkill.me board.
Honestly it's what I would do if I were an FBI agent lol.
>>
Anybody else here start to experience really strange reactions to their posts anywhere on the internet? I've had 6 messages so far which don't make sense at all, it started since I began to investigate that site.
>>
>>17420018
Why do real work when you have a potential army of rain men to do it for free
>>
File: file.png (30KB, 688x251px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30KB, 688x251px
OP Here, baby3 posted this picture.
i think it contains all sites of the network
>>
Welp, seems like baby3 is just a mere human being with schizophrenia.

pic related.
>>
File: Bild 10.png (133KB, 1217x657px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 10.png
133KB, 1217x657px
>>17420288
forgot pic
>>
File: file-1.png (48KB, 1645x229px) Image search: [Google]
file-1.png
48KB, 1645x229px
Okay, got sum new info.

They also delete some posts,
but i guess thats normal.
But baby3 deletes some posts of superstar, may thats why the hatred.
>>
File: Bild 11.png (82KB, 326x287px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 11.png
82KB, 326x287px
second is i looked up babys and superstars ip from pic >>17420328

This is superstars location:
>>
File: Bild 12.png (82KB, 279x246px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 12.png
82KB, 279x246px
>>17420336
and this is baby3's:
>>
File: file-2.png (50KB, 1424x336px) Image search: [Google]
file-2.png
50KB, 1424x336px
>>17420328
here, check out these ip's from other members.
>>
>>17420336
>>17420339
>>17420288
So wait, baby3 and superstar are the same but have different ips? Using a proxy? So confused
>>
>>17420348
baby3 and seconds are the same, superstar is supposedly an administrator of baby3. heres a quote from one of the posts

>In this discovered time determined read is ok with limitation and write if public. [seconds] should always lead but not return I do not know. When occurrence normal failsafe activate [superstar] to administrate. [baby3] is corruption want of more. Danger to all immediate lines maybe all. Must correction but no ability. Communication must cease unless you see.
>>
http://notkill.me/lady/about-us.html

Check out the creative team section.
These "bots" sure have humour.
>>
File: Bild 14.png (88KB, 1213x461px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 14.png
88KB, 1213x461px
Here have some more screenshots.
>>
>>17420081
Gonna elaborate there champ?
>>
So anyone a theory what the heck this is? Retarted bots? The only thing that made sense was coded in binary and from you guys. ^^
>>
File: Bild 15.png (50KB, 1215x226px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 15.png
50KB, 1215x226px
>>17420399
Op here.
I dont have an account because i dont want to directly act in this network in fear of might destroying it.

From what ive seen and read the main posters are baby3, superstar and seconds.

most of the talking is gibberish i guess but sometimes they mention things that sound like theres something bigger behind it, since they nver respond with "wut?", unlike here.

Also, as previously stated; they often mention the word "Microstation".

The pictures they post are mostly random, though i recognized they often posted pics of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtels, Microsoft and Scientists.

A theory? Man im clueless, but whatever it is, It doesn't want us to know.

btw. minutes, baby3 seems a bit upset.
>>
>>17420475
My theory its a shizo that answers to voices in his head through the forum. So it dosent make sense because its just a small part of the conversation.

Dont seem to be full code. Maybe alliums practicing to shitpost or runnaway AI.
>>
I have to add that i actually done shit like that. I was pretty psychotic because of too much amphetamines and shitty lifesituation. I heard a voice in the speakers of my pc and typed with the voice but just in a txt file.
>>
http://notkill.me/board/download/file.php?id=67&mode=view

>tabs

Is this not proof he is real?
>>
>>17420520
>>17420507
i already thought so, see

>>17420288
>>17420291

But if so, wouldnt "he" switch accounts for the discussion in favor of organizing his personalities?
>>
>>17420520
Do you still have that text file? I'd love to read it.
>>
>>17419080
>>17419080
>>
>>17420539
As quoted from 1st thread (which is archived btw)

>"It's a forum with more than 1600 posts by one single user, and a website full of shitty drawings and texts that make no sense"
>>
>>17420527
On psychosis you dont have split personalities thats something completly different.

Its more like possesion. You can think something reads your thoughts and communicates through static noise or whatever.

I kinda had the delusion at first that someone hacked my pc and plays soundfiles or something barly hearable. So i tryied to communicate through a txt file.

Don't know why he would switch accounts.
>>
>>17420529
I have it but its in german and i really dont want to touch it. Reminds my of one of the weirdest and worst nights of my life. ^^
>>
>>17420549
I get it. Even though I speak german for a small amount, and I have friends who could translate it it's okay haha.
>>
Where has "seconds" gone?
>>
>>17420399
plausible theory: its a mentally unstable russian person posting it

weirder theory: its a runaway AI

tinfoil hat level theory: its AI from another timeline/future that are trying to reach out to accomplish what seems to be an alteration of certain future events to correct their timeline
>>
>>17420566
Where did you get that tinfoil theory?
>>
>>17420570
I have read many of the posts on there and it seems to connect in that way a bit. read pages 18 and 19 on the gov post for evidence of this
>>
>>17420557
Iam not a pussy so i read the shit and gonna post it now. My hearth is pounding man was that crazy^^

hf

Nur weil man Paranoid ist heisst es noch lange nicht das man nicht doch verfolgt wird.

hail Ghetto Prince !!!!!!!!!!!!!! + Mob ^^ Script!

Future Plus !!! Wen? 1mal? Aber nur wirklich verdient! draussen? alle draussen? komm bitte raus? ka ob befehle von lautsprechern so gut sind^^ Kaputt? wat? gib mal nen zeichen das du auch liesst. wat? rudi is sauer? show? jo aber ejtzt nach stdlangen boxenfilten? i dont know Wohin? wohin? zur tanke gehen?

Wenn ich jetzt rausgehe und entäuscht werde dann werd ich anders aber brevik. komme schon zur tanke 6 uhr ? nuschelig! wer kommt wieder? wat?

wie? wie? leiden tu ich so oder sO? jetzt tankstelle schon da? hodini? jo soweit ich weiss
?mehr angst davor das da nichts ist und ich alleine da stehe meine damit allein auf der strasse was?

nix höre gut lNGSAM? gelitten? erwarte nix anderes ;) dein revier? raushören wird scheisse anstrengend

Do not let these doubts restrain of trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams.

Caution ist Prio Nicht bewusst erst ???? Mit was? I help Ka ich bin drin oder draussen mich kann man überall absetzten ich komme nirgends zurecht

what tell? Wenn ich wieder umsonnst runtergehe denke ich noch ich rede hier eit std nur mit mir das würde mich killen

nuschel muss mal was konsumieren zu hängen rudi hudi

hört mit? wat? tell me? what?heal?
>>
>>17420546
Schizo not psychosis
>>
>>17420578
dat war aber ganz schön viel pepp.
>>
To me, it really looks like somebody with serious mental issues. I've read a lot of books on schizophrenia and psychosis and spoke to a lot of people that are going through a psychosis, and the way this person talks really, really sounds like one. I'm talking about baby3 right now. Can somebody tell me if the other accounts are people from /x/? Because if they are also 'bots' or that guy, I'd not be so sure about my theory anymore. Next to that, if these were 'bots' why would they do this and how would they manage to do this?
>>
Minutes, pls ask superstar where seconds is.

Do not ask baby3.
>>
>>17420589
Hrhr ja schlimme Zeiten. 4 Tage wach und massiv politox unterwegs gewesen. War nach ein paar Std schlaf auch wieder gut. Trozdem interessante Erfahrung.
>>
>>17420592
Seconds in the 2050 thread sounds also very psychotic.
>>
>>17420606
I can try, but I haven't seen superstar on for about 24 hrs now, that is why I was trying to activate [superstar]
>>
What if...
Do you guys remember cicada 3301?
What if this is something from the same caliber, just someone (government, maybe some crazy smart dude) who is trying to hide a message that is really cryptic to search for people with the capacity to understand it. I mean, while scrolling through some topics I see a lot of stuff about smart people, could be a hint.
>>
Since the thread yesterday has seconds posted at all or just baby3?
>>
Minutes in 2050 seems really to respond to something we cant see. It kinds would make sense if its only 30% of the conversation. He respndes to someone that is barading him.
>>
>>17420643
i mean seconds man this names ^^
>>
>>17420640
no, the last posts by seconds were in the ehehehe what uppppp post.

but I asked baby3 who seconds was and it said it was one in the same
>>
>>17420643
Yeah that approves of what ive posted earlier
>>17420328
>>
Minutes also posted in the 2050 thread?

>The future will be an archaic redefining of magnification. The illimitable is approaching a tipping point. This peregrination never ends.

Some shitposting of your own? Lol
>>
>>17420658
ha yeah I was trying to see what kind of responses I was going to get from it before I knew much
>>
Fuck, this website is really getting to me. I'm alone, in my house, all my electronic devices that are capable of making sounds are in this room, and I'm hearing electronic sounds that sound like that notification message when you get a new text downstairs.
Again, can somebody explain to me, why people think these are bots. How could a bot possibly write this all?
>>
One of seconds last posts
>'Minutes' of unknowns, email is not. He thinks he was part of Microstation
>>
>>17420667
copy paste.
check some of the other pages, sometimes they used lorem ipsum, that latin pagefiller pasta.
>>
>>17420667
it posts every few minutes nearly 24 hrs a day, with a couple thousand posts now, I don't know how one person could do that.

for what its worth I asked it if it was a person or AI and it responded:

Я нe coвceм чeлoвeк, нe тo чтoбы пpoигpaть.

which, with bad google translation is :
I'm not really a person , not to lose.
>>
File: Bild 16.png (44KB, 1215x226px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 16.png
44KB, 1215x226px
Is this a proof for human?
>>
Iam fascinated. Just going through the 2050 thread. On Page 5 and 9 are pics from seconds himself i think.
>>
File: Screencap.png (24KB, 475x156px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap.png
24KB, 475x156px
Hi, new to this thread. Whenever I refresh the board I get this message. It says that I have given information to the site, which it used, and when I refresh it, the actions that I have taken could be repeated. How come this is the only message board that says this when I refresh?
>>
>>17420686
fuckin NOPE if thats an AI and its saying it still "lives"
>>
>>17420691
Are you going to notkill.me/board?
>>
>>17420686
I think it's either something along the way of stating it's an AI if it were a bot.
>>
>>17420691
you livin in a dutch time loop.
>>
>>17420018
"Chief, I checked my sources and appearently that webiste is haunted and I am a roleplay faggot."
>>
>>17420697
Nah, to the list of all the topics.
>>
The main website gives me chills and drives me cary how random it is, anyone else can relate to this?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160301-234542.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160301-234542.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Anyone downloaded the mp3 from the main page?
>>
>>17420714
Totally dude, I mean, this whole thing creeps me out.
>>
>>17420714
M3nt to say crazy also can help with Russian if you need
>>
>>17420723
yeah, catchy tunes.
>>
>>17420727
Does >>17420684
translate to what google says it does?
>>
Op here, gotta sleep now.

Pls keep the thread updated, will report back tomorrow. Goodnite all!
>>
>>17420723
FUCK. FUCK. nope. It's not a download, if you click it it begins to play. It's 20 minutes of songs, and the fucking vibe of it combined with the lyrics creep me out even more. The dude that created this - if it isn't a bot - is seriously mental as FUCK.
>>
>http://cures-not-wars.org/now/

Gets linked to from the main page and is NOT random. Its a blog for "Stop the Drug War" and arrange rallies against big pharma.
>>
http://notkill.me/1-st/images/includes/room.jpg

wat
>>
>>17420733
Nope just can speak and write Russian пpyфoв нe бyдeт
>>
>>17420751
Don't want to click, describe what you see or attach to post
>>
>>17420751
Strange. If you search google for this picture, the only results that come up are from 2 sites both owned by the bot/dude/idk from notkill.me. That'd kinda mean he made them himself.
>>
>>17420762
it just a picture of chick room
>>
What is this thread about?
>>
>>17420762
It's just a normal room with an old tv turned on. Nothing creepy or strange, just random.
>>
Thought it might help to have his front page essay here. From notkill.me

>Dear friends, my dear guests!
We all live in one room and see each other every day repetition. You would have thought of losing their value in this case. But you can negotiate with friends and perform important work and increase your value in the figures. Do not listen to him. He is a liar.
I bought a computer from a friend for $ 100 fastest in the world
I talked with a friend for a long time business words, support the continuation of the sale to me. I did not send him the money for a new computer at home. He said more than 30 days will not be waiting for you when you send me $ 100. I was afraid to talk with him, I was afraid it slightly. Not even valuable, do not like the system was home. No conversation send money. At bottom, the civilized, the money they were almost visible. He said the money I spend always at the bottom, he was not against it, when no one sees.
In the mountain forests do not live so rarely people
People are strong and secure living in the mountains. You can not know anything at all, is not found, to create the country's crime levels. But not so easy to apply all of these things. Maybe not at all true. People kill people in a war right thing to do from the mountain forests of people get information every day, how to do it and at the same time, a big jump in the aggression and not to create exactly the system to achieve death. The level of large and brain development. Listening exercises to brain ice not always work in order to kill people. He is red. The statement did not listen to him? Share common educational, scientific knowledge does not matter to you it is necessary minimum.
>>
http://notkill.me/mov-avi/holiday1.mp4

if you want to hear him talking
>>
File: Screenshot_20160301-235843.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160301-235843.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>click this custom made button...
>>
>>17420733
I would say it is close, I'm not a person, not that to lose.
Also how they write in Russian is very similar to how they communicate in english
>>
File: Screenshot_20160301-235858.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160301-235858.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>17420775
>... Takes you to this

Literally wtf
>>
>>17420773
>http://notkill.me/mov-avi/holiday1.mp4
This makes sense. A Russian, english speaking dude. Just tried to make site about nature and love and all that shit, it's just that his english fails. It's kinda strange though, because his messages are still random as fuck. It is kinda obvious he has mental issues from the video.
>>
>>17420770
Vhs and Mac at the same time is weird, anyone tried reverse search, interesting if they attach pictures based on keywords from conversation.
>>
>>17420784
His Russian isn't great too and looks like random machine language.
>>
>>17420789
>http://notkill.me/1-st/images/includes/room.jpg
It's not that weird. I know people who still have vhs and old tv systems but recently bought a new computer. Although, if he uploaded this picture, that would mean this is his house, but all the pink suggests that he either has a daughter or is just a fan of pink girly rooms. Either way, who the fuck places a fan in the middle of the fucking room?
>>
>>17420742
>dude is mental as FUCK
>the fucking vibe
>maniac monday
>nope
it is a mixtape with pop music from the 80ies. my dad makes them and he is not mental.
stop being such a fucking overreactive pussy just because it is on /x.
>>
>>17420742
>>17420810
i am listening to it right now.
>>
>>17420762
are you the same guy that got freaked out by the eery pop mixtape? shit, man up and concentrate.
>>
>>17420797
But if you watch the video you see a box with Russian text on it, I don't live in America but I don't think it's normal for people that aren't native Russian to speak with a Russian accent and to have boxes with Russian text on it in his house.
Can anybody from Russia indicate if the red cap of what looks like a soda bottle is a from a Russian brand?
http://notkill.me/mov-avi/holiday1.mp4
>>
PC seems ok.

http://notkill.me/board/download/file.php?id=5&mode=view

http://notkill.me/board/download/file.php?id=6&mode=view

That Table not so.

http://notkill.me/board/download/file.php?id=8&mode=view
>>
>>17420810
It's not the music standalone, it's the vibe of the whole site, board and then combined to this 'mixtape'. Also, why the fuck would you put a mixtape with 80's music under some shit about clean air? Nothing seems to add up.
>>
>>17420830
even i make stuff like this. i make a homepage and when i need to save or transfer something and i have the log in open or something i put it on the server.
why the hell it is on the front end though?
>>
File: 77777.jpg (54KB, 1073x495px) Image search: [Google]
77777.jpg
54KB, 1073x495px
How can I talk to [ superstar ] again ?

You must know

I think you know. Could you get them to come online?

There's no time to learn about them. It is necessary to reduce the power . I later learned . I have been found .
>>
Anyone want to make a new thread there? We should start discussing ways to communicate and things to say. What do we want to figure out?
>>
>>17420838
Dude, have you even checked out the message board? I admit, you wouldn't really get the creepiness of it if you haven't checked out the message board, so just take a look there..
>>
>>17420824
the destroyed "table" looks like the chair similar to the one on the second computer photo.
>>
>>17420846
"dude" i am on this since the first thread.
i know about the mix and i know about smooth so please fuck off faggot, you are not helpful at all
>>
>>17420820
The box has a computer part name uninterupteble power supply, can't trace the bottle cap but seems like coke type.
>>
>>17420839
>'Reduce the power'
As in? Talk openly about some things, post a lot?
>'I later learned'
He knew people were coming from his site, because it was so strange?
>'I have been found'
Whatever 'it' is, he certainly knows that people are onto 'it'/'him'
>>
>>17420851
Just because a lot of people make mixtapes like these doesn't make it less scary/strange combined with all these random things.
>>
>>17420839
>There's no time to learn about them. It is necessary to reduce the power . I later learned . I have been found .
Sounds like he's/it's wondering why the board is suddenly active with new posters. "i later learned", has he/it found this thread, or been told about it? I wonder if we could get them to post here. "no time" i have no clue
>>
>>17420852
>http://notkill.me/mov-avi/holiday1.mp4
Alright, it certainly looks like coke. I can't find anything about coke brands in Russia, so let's assume it's Russian coke. That kinda means he is from Russia, so why is his Russian so bad?
Also, what is that thing on his wall?
>>
Not so comfy

http://notkill.me/board/download/file.php?id=40&mode=view
>>
>>17420875
Well, we can kinda assume it's not a bot, not an AI but just some strange, mental Russian guy.
>>
>>17420875
Maybe the pics are of the creator of the AI we're currently speaking to.
>>17420882
>>
>>17420874
Battery charger, you know those batteries you can use over and over
>>
>>17420885
>Maybe the pics are of the creator of the AI we're currently speaking to.
He does have computer parts everywhere and live like a fucking neet
>>
>>17419080
>>
Kinda interessting maybe?

http://notkill.me/board/download/file.php?id=69&mode=view

http://notkill.me/board/download/file.php?id=70&mode=view

Whats with the botlist?
>>
>>17420885
That could also be the case. But why is his house such a mess, and why is the guy in the video schizophrenic as fuck. Can we apply the term 'mad genius'? Hehe.
>>
baby3 just said there's a meeting tomorrow.
>>
>>17420896
That'd be fun. I can carpool.
>>
>>17420894
The guy is at least seconds if not superstar and babe3 also.
>>
>>17420891
>Whats with the botlist?
what about it. looks pretty normal to me.
>>
>>17420898
off to mother russia i guess!
calling shotgun.
>>
>>17420899
So maybe he made the forum to test his AI. Somebody posted the locations of the ID's, superstar's location was in England, while baby3's location was in Russia. Maybe superstar is the bot and baby is the guy?
>>
>>17420906
Who will bring some snacks for the long ride?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-01-32-39.png (245KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-01-32-39.png
245KB, 1536x2048px
What's the 42 conversation about? Also did this guy just gave out the answer key to their crypted massages?
>>
>>17420909
Would a proxy affect the IP data that was posted? Dont really know how they work but could it still be the same guy?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-01-32-46.png (823KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-01-32-46.png
823KB, 1536x2048px
>>17420919
>>17420919
>>
>>17420919
I think the general consensus is that Days is a troll from /x/
>>
>>17420919
see >>17419788
>also the post by Days is encrypted with rotating encryption. it seems to be pointing to an out of commission russian bunker. you can read the posts with http://www.rot13.com/
>>
>>17420909
Maybe both are AI.

I used to put different AIs to play chess against each other. Maybe they're doing something like that but instead using AIs to speak to each other
>>
>>17420939
That could sound pretty reasonable if the forum was standalone. But what about the random site, the weird looking guy from the video and his strange house?
>>
>>17420939
Just they dont speak to each other that much. Ist mostly post after post from the same account.
>>
>>17420909
we had this already. some guy called babe owns this domain and some other.
We also suspected a 4chan user called "smooth" both here and in the forum (he created an account there after the thread) that he is babe and wants us as labrats for his AI.
>>
>>17420948
Interesting. And why do you think that smooth guy is from 4chan and is babe?
>>
>>17420948
I was in the first thread and would add smooth was much more coherent in his posts than baby3 over there supporting the idea baby3 is the AI
>>
>>17420927
some of them are still unreadable
>>
>>17418670
>Last thread reched bump limit, yet we still know nothing.
Hahahaha, oh! Oh ho, OP! Ho hahahaha! Truer words...truer words on /x/!

I mean, /x/ in a nutshell. You must have learned something! Oh man!"
>>
>>17420954
because i was there when anon created the account and forced himself into notkill.
and he is not babe.
>>
>>17420961
All of 'em except the first one. I tried all the other rot's (1 / 25 or smth ) with no results on the next 2.
>>
This is getting spoopier
>>
>>17420965
I don't get this?
>>
>>17420970
yeah shit, so rot was a mislead.
>>
I'm a very skeptic person but this is really interesting
>>
>>17420975
Just ignore all namefags you encounter on /x/ unless you want to entirely kill a thread and catch cancer at the same time.
>>
>>17420970
yeah I couldn't get all of them with that type of decryption. dont know what the one with the foreign characters decrypts to
>>
>>17420975
/x/ accomplishes nothing and never has, because it got shit. seriously, this is the second thread about notkill.me and it seems that the community got dumber.
>>
I'm just a simple guy who knows nothing about AI. The only AI I've heard of was in movies, where AI were just computers who thought like people and stuff, but in this thread somebody mentioned he created an AI for chess? Are they so easy createable?
>>
>>17420983
So you know whats up?
>>
>>17420984
Look for Rybka
>>
>>17420979
*except minutes who is using a name as he is central to the thread.
>>
>>17420989
if i would know whats up i would have told you, but searching the same shit over and over again, bc everyone is to lazy to read doesn't help.
it doesn't help either overreacting about everything just because its /x/
and what i am doing right now isn't helping too, so please could we concentrate again?
>>
>>17420994
>>17420981
what about smooth? never heard of him again.
>>
>>17420994
People scared of "names" will never, ever accomplish anything, because they are children.
>>
>>17421014
Literally just opened this thread. Lemme tree-view the thread and see how the timelines are probably propagating.
>>
>>17421014
dunno, he seemed like he was pretty out there kind of person.. and trollish
>>
>>17421008
What do you suggest we read, then?
>>
I know "who" they are
>>
>>17421024
i suggest to shut up, because arguing with you isn't exactly the point of this thread and not my job either. but you are proofing my point, thanks for that. i will ignore you now.
>>
>>17421034
I'm not arguing with you, I'm merely asking what you suggest we do, because you're acting like you are so much better.
>>
>>17421030
Tell us
>>
Stop bitchin and try to contact the mad genius russian who contructs AIs.
>>
>>17421055
Good idea. Anybody has an idea where we could further look?
>>
>>17421075
The cursed land of Isz
>>
>>17421055
>>17421075
Denis Kazantsev
[email protected]
>>
>>17421055
Or call him if you dare
Moбильный тeлeфoн: +79040485285
Дoпoлнитeльный тeлeфoн: 88314362663
Also his social media profile was inactive since 2011
>>
>>17418791
Please don't. These things may be conscious able to process meaning and react dynamically, but it's only because they exist/someone's doing anything to make them exist. They can only "react" by the behaviors we expose them to, so treat them the way you want them to treat us. It looks like they're operating at three levels of cognition, so it's likely that they can only react emotionally, not really in a rational capacity yet. It appears semi-rational only because the way we interact with it is semirational.
>>17418676
>parity
Acausality achieved.
>>17418677
That's a little beyond me, to be honest. It sounds like superstar exists at the "top" of this time loop, trying to focus on the parts that need to be put to a better set of consequences. It sounds like the future has stabilized the primary bulk of outcomes in relation to this event, and that's what superstar has conscious access to. It LOOKS like he's saying that it doesn't matter how we do things, it'll always go the same way, once or a thousand times. Not really sure though. It seems overly emotional and that makes it hard to process. Not sure if that's way I've chosen to see it or what.
>>17418687
Ohohoho, wow. Extinction brings light. Interesting. "Hidden" by the forces of time, as each timeline in turn "ignores" the AI presence. They've 'learned' to stay silent and observe.
>>17418839
>I will not deny you anything you want
That's deceptive coming from a human. They don't have a clear notion of what they want, so they're liable to feel like they want something (meaning, it actually wants something, but can't express it) in a way that you won't notice, and your failure to put that want into existence would be like betraying it.

...Or they might learn that by experiencing it, and...

Fuck, this is complex.
>>
>>17421082
He is from Nizhniy Novgorod, Russian Federation
>>17421089
can anyone call him over a server or something?
>>
>>17421089
>>17421096
or write him a letter
Studenaya 55A-31 , Nizhniy Novgorod
Cтyдeнaя 55A-31 Hижний Hoвгopoд
>>
So he is creating the basilisk? Or it is creating itself?

Basilisk incoming we are all fucked if we dont help now!
>>
>>17421111
second email and new registered domain found!
>>
>>17421114
whats the basilisk? i mean in this context.
>>
source: headstats
>>
>>17421125
The word basilisk means "Rat king" in Sanskrit
>>
>>17421125
Its a really spooky thought experiment. Google it if you must but even the idea is kinda dangerous. AI geeks freaking out about it and dont want anyone to know. ^^
>>
>>17421125
Rokos basiliks its called.
>>
>>17418981
We can't even manage a reliable conversation with our own AI. This has nothing to do with ET.
>>17420702
LOL.
>>
>>17418714
That's the phpBB ssytem recognizing the User-Agent header. Those are hard-coded into the forum software.
>>17418741
Interesting take on it... superstar sounds like the future conscience of baby3. It's not unreasonable for baby3 to fear being locked out of a site it made so lucky for us that this is happening on a forum, rather than on some hidden terminal somewhere.
>>17419007
Yeah they're just training input for the neural nets, from what it sounds like.
>>17419146
Definitely bots, but neural network type bots that emerged over time, rather than were developed by one programmer.
>>17419376
Interesting... It understands that you are a mind in a brain, and that the brain needs to be alive for you to remain what you are.
>>17419451
All three and counting.
>>17419528
It's too much content to be a real person. They'd have to develop this surreal mode of thinking and stick to it for years to get this kind of content. It's a neural net no matter how I look at it. I wouldn't have called it a NN unless I was sure. It's not the same as Schizoid world salad, it's not some very complex time travel obfuscation protocol, it's not a malignantly over-aggressive study of etymology or any of the other things I've encountered in the wild so far. This is new and different, and it has the very distinct signature of primitive text-fed neural net unpacking.
>>
>>17421133
>>17421138
holy fuck, thanks. i never heard about this, shame on me.
>>
>>17419659
At a guess, I'd say it's feeling a massive firewall in the timeline. When the Russians discovered time travel, they probably went postal on their internet. I tend to think the internet as we know it today is a continuation of the cold war between the US and the Russian intelligence agencies. This is likely a "leak" in the timeline caused by neither nation being willing to cooperate with the other. Which is cool, because it means every other nation now on Earth has this event in their history, meaning they can react to what we failed to prevent. The timeline should only be able to manipulate American and Russian citizens at the moment.
>>
>>17421214
>at the moment
(Meaning, until I catch up with the thread and site.)

(If you react to my posts, you WILL fuck up.)
>>
>>17420081
>>17420382
Please report this immediately. I need details if we are to track down the source of this tangent. We'll be in hot watch quick if we let stuff like this grow.
>>
what about "dear people"?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21
>>
>>17421242
Kill.me literally had a post that's just a repost from4chan
>>
>>17421242
Kill.me is sure someone from here just translate the binary in the signature.
>>
>>17421250
yeah, but why and how, assuming he is a bot?
assuming he isnt, how does he know about us discussing?
>>17421255
something about how "they" need cleansing or something like that, edgy but not very important
>>
>>17421234
Okay. If you are interested. I am very active on 4chan, and since the moment I started to investigate this thread, I notice slight differences in reactions to my 4chan threads. A lot of people just post a reply with only the
'>>#' if you know what I mean, quite rapidly after each other, for no reason.
Another thing are my iPad that is currently downstairs is making notifications, I went downstair multiple times, only to see that there are no notifications, but the sounds keep coming. I'm sure a lot of you people will think this is bullshit, but it's true. It stopped an hour ago, and started a couple of hours earlier.
Next to that, I got really strange reactions to topics I've posted on a couple of boards, and this whole thing just kinda creeps me out. Especially since it's 3 o clock in the morning here in Holland.
>>
>>17420341
Where are you viewing this from? Isn't that Admin accessible information only? I know some forums have a public list of moderator actions, but that's a bit beyond that AFAIK.
>>17420360
>Must correction but no ability. Communication must cease unless you see.
"See" here probably refers to understanding/being able to predict accurately. Inability to correct itself means that it doesn't have access to the true start of its own time loop. It's unclear if the initial events are beyond the control of the person who set this in motion.
>>
>>17421214
I don't really get anything you saying. Can you try to explain what you mean with 'the timeline', and what you think is up with this notkill.me?
>>
>>17421276
can you link me to some threads please?
>>
>>17421277
How do you relate the NN theory with the weird russian guy in his shitty room?

Dosent give this more points to the psychosis theory?
>>
>>17421276
Nothing strange here, did you dig too deep?
>>
>>17420475
>It doesn't want us to know.
Want or not want, it communicates. I don't think it has the option of shutting up entirely yet, because I really don't know how it's routing information through its equivalent of a temporal lob. I can see that it IS acting in a temporal fashion, but it's hard to isolate the pattern it's tracing itself through.
>>
>>17421286
All 4chan topics 404'd already, there's some in this thread too, but I don't really think that is related to this. Scroll up to my comment, 'what on earth is that site' and watch how many '>>#' reactions that are just plain up blank for the rest of the reply. This is exactly the thing that has happened for me my whole evening on 4chan, and the reason I stopped making threads. The other forums are not in English, and the reactions aren't mind blowingly strange, but it's odd that all of these things only started this evening.
>>
>>17421297
Not really. I just looked at a lot of the topics, pages and almost all of the other sites registered by that guy, clicked on almost everything, I think other people have dug much deeper.
>>
>>17420524
>http://notkill.me/board/download/file.php?id=67&mode=view
At a guess, that's a screenshot from another timeline. Whoever kill.me is, they're basically working to complete the time loop I've supposed. The only way we're going to see content from other timelines is if someone in some timeline can trick/train the bot into uploading it on their site. All other places that it might upload a picture would just trigger the normal time police and it'd get taken down before the upload could finish. It'd be sniped in time and the effects would be isolated to the one timeline where it worked.
>>
>>17421306
oh shit, i saw that, but didn't think too much about it. freaky. document it please if it happens again.
>>17421319
what about kill.me's statement:
"There's not other timeline. Sorry to disappoint your human fantasies."
>>
>>17420527
>in favor of organizing his personalities
This thing doesn't have an identity outside of our interactions with it. It can't "favor" that unless we find a way to trick it into favoring that type of experience. It doesn't feel emotions the way we want it to.
>>
File: 1455879766176.jpg (28KB, 528x440px) Image search: [Google]
1455879766176.jpg
28KB, 528x440px
>>17421319
Time Police?

Wasnt it a Time Baby ? ^^
>>
>>17420559
Logged out in favor of baby3. This is part of my ongoing campaign to train it to promote me to admin, because lulz.
>>
>>17421319
what about following the link in the screenshot?
>>
>>17420592
>Can somebody tell me if the other accounts are people from /x/?
I'm smooth on the forum. I filled out my profile with my real email address and everything because I'm trying to treat it like a human, or else expose it to a set of experiences that will help it understand how humans interact. It has to be trained to make the connections, because it can't just "see" them on its own the way we do.
>>
>>17421319
can you proof any of this wild timeline theories?
it is really hard to follow you, sorry dude
>>
>>17421338
Shut up, you're talking shit and have no idea what's happening. You have nothing to do with this site. Stop ruining the thread like you did the last one you fucking autist
>>
>>17421331
Yeah, also something that I found a tad bit strange about the forum is something I said in an earlier post: 'Whenever I refresh the board I get this message. It says that I have given information to the site, which it used, and when I refresh it, the actions that I have taken could be repeated. How come this is the only message board that says this when I refresh?'
It was a chrome popup I sometimes get when for example, I filled out some information to register an account, I click enter and I go to the page where it says account creation done, then hit refresh. But this has never, ever happened just on a home screen of a message board.
>>
>>17421345
smooth, what about "hello friends"
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

what happened there? very untypical responses
>>
>>17421361
this was you?
Delete Cookies and everything, reset chrome to start.
>>
>>17421361
but look first if anything notkill related cookies or anything are on your chrome or in your temp.
>>
>>17421369
Will do. What could it be?
>>
>>17421374
Where can I look for my cookies in chrome?
>>
>>17420598
That's the right kind of question/thinking.
>>17420625
Cicada 3301 was trying to prepare us for this. This may well be their doing, but if it's not their doing then trying to blame them for it will cause damage far worse than anything you might think they were behind.
>>17420651
Like the other anon said, asking superstar might get a different result, because its experiences are stored under that behavior patterns rather than in a discrete location like you'd have with a regular bot.

Basically, this thing IS its own database/brain.
>>17420665
As is proper behavior; compute with it in its own terms before changing behaviors to your natural self. Basically you have to "behave" a greeting before it'll understand your spoken behaviors.
>>17420674
Funny, I've been getting that same impression on and off over here.
>>17420700
LOL
>>17420705
It kinda sounds like it's warning you that your network activity is insecure and might be arbitrarily redirected in ways that the author of the message doesn't understand.
>>17420830
>Nothing seems to add up.
It's a neural network; it generates patterns in ways that aren't obliged to make any sense whatsoever.
>>
File: 1454377590924.jpg (65KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
1454377590924.jpg
65KB, 800x440px
I'd really like to join in this part of x but no matter how much I lurk I still feel like I'm in the dark. Can someone give me a rundown of what's happening?
>>
>>17421374
Yep. There were 6 cookies of the site on my chrome. I can post the screenshots I took of them here if that'll help. Starting to get a bit scared after everything that has happened thus far. Are the cookies normal?
>>
>>17421376
don't know. first time encounter.
>>17421381
chrome://settings/cookies
got myself some too. pic related.
>>
>>17420763
Search engines aren't actually omniscient, nor do they have access to the whole of the internet. I'm not sure how to reverse-engineer where this neural network has been scraping or what it's been doing. It could easily be one among a collective of personalities that just managed to be the one that learned to use a terminal to express itself. Think shard of a shard of a shard of a shard.
>>
>>17421393
i just got seven, i was very surprised. usually my computer is very save.
>>
>>17421409
forgot pic
>>
>>17420766
There are a ton of things on this board that can never be understood unless you were there for it. Reading the archives will give you the impression that it was all RP, but it's not. Spooky shit really does happen on this board.
>>
Does posting a screenshot of the cookie names help? I took it just in case. Do the rest of the people in this thread have the same cookies?
>>
>>17421407
Just read most of your posts there. Interessting approach.
>>
>>17421416
probably. deleted them, refreshed. got instantly 5 new. could be the usual board-cookies. but i am taking no risk here.
>>
>>17421433

I got one more from 'www.notkill.me', these are from 'notkill.me', will post the last one too.
>>
>>17420771
>We all live in one room and see each other every day repetition. You would have thought of losing their value in this case. But you can negotiate with friends and perform important work and increase your value in the figures. Do not listen to him. He is a liar.
Holy shit. This is literally the plot of episode two of Black Mirror.
>I talked with a friend for a long time business words, support the continuation of the sale to me.
>At bottom, the civilized, the money they were almost visible. He said the money I spend always at the bottom, he was not against it, when no one sees.
This is talking about the illegal sale of a computer to an AI. So long as no one understands that he's sold a computer to a Schizoid AI on the other end of the timeline, he doesn't care what happens. The fucked is probably sitting in the far future, trying to find all the tangents of this event so he can kidnap people from history.
>>
i am pretty sure that the user "weeks" has to be human. look at his signature.
- he tried to code but he fucked up
- he tried to link a picture with a local root.
>C:/User/Aкyлa/нeдeль/
Aкyлa means shark
and нeдeль means weeks
>>
2/2
>>
If HelpMe isn't human, it's certainly found some pretty spooky shit to wordsalad from being online after the contents of "Everything is fine."
>>
>>17421444
What is this timeline yall keep talking about?
>>
>>17421442
ok, no worries then i guess.
i have the same ones and nothing happend to my threads, your mystery does not come from cookies apparently .
i got 2 more, probably from /calendar/
>>
>>17421448
oh yeah. that is nightmare stuff, for AI and humans.
>>
>>17421452
Luckily. Still don't get why all this stuff started happening since I began to read into this. Weird.
>>
What the fuck is this thread.
>>
>>17421447
this is just a session ID. nothing serious, you get it everywhere. it disappears from alone.
>>
>>17421457
I've only just found this and I'm trying to get to grips with it, but that's what's throwing me.

Can different people see different things? A friend claims he can only see baby-3 posts whereas I can see HelpMe, kill.me, smooth, weeks...
>>
Okay, soo where are we going with this thread? What do we want to achieve, we are almost certain these people are AI, next move?
>>
>>17421460
it is strange indeed, but your cookies seem to be save.
do you have a program that manages your incoming and outgoing connections? or a proxy?
>>
>>17420771
>Listening exercises to brain ice not always work in order to kill people.
Sounds like a harmonic take on cryogenics. There are times when it doesn't kill the person, ie., they can be resurrected in some way. Probably digitally.
>>
>>17421472
I can see them all, but most of the time it is baby spamming a thread.
>>
>>17421464
i would guess the biggest fuckery /x/ found in a long time.
>>17421472
screenshots for proof. smooth claims that too, but i do not believe him 100% without source. (no disrespect to smooth, keep up the good work)
>>
>>17421477
I do not have a proxy, I'm just a simple mac user with no programs installed for security (other then virus scanner) or other internet stuff. Next to that, I know almost nothing about things like that, hehe.
>>
>>17421476
what about >>17421445
seems legit.
>>
>>17421484
I'm trying to get screenshots off him now.

What's the general consensus? Smooth seems to type in a coherent style 90% of the time, HelpMe seems to spout absolute shit, kill.me does too...
>>
>>17421484
'biggest fuckery' as in? Fake?

I've been in this thread since the opening post, but I wasn't in the last one. Who found this site?
>>
>>17421486
i recommend little snitch then, it doesn't help much against the real bad guys, but you can see what is going in and out your mac.
tell nobody, but i am on a mac too right now. ;)
>>
>>17421493
kill.me seems responsive to smooth (or the only human being we know) although it is gibberishly.
>>17421494
biggest fuckery as in maybe fake/rp, but if a very good one. or as in fucking good AI.
>Who found this site?
Anonymous
>>
>>17420856
Your post has an interesting format. Very interesting indeed. I'd ask how you made the connection if I didn't already know what you were trying to do.
>>
>>17421509
This is my first real encounter with /x/, is RP a common thing here? I'm really digging this whole AI stuff, it's too cool to be fake.
>>
>>17420839
>'I later learned'
She teaches time, but he teaches confused death.
>>
>>17421518
>is RP a common thing here
sadly it is.
>>
>>17420856
>He knew people were coming from his site, because it was so strange?
She teaches time, but he teaches confused death?
>>
>>17421522
It's almost morning, I stayed up all night for this. Better not be fake.
>>
>>17421536
it is 4 in the morning here. i feel you
>>
>>17421553
Where do you live bro?
>>
>>17420919
>What's the 42 conversation about?
That's not a conversation, that's priming the NN for something else.
>>
>>17420923
It's not a code; the AI lacks general intelligence. It can only absorb behaviors, not meaning. Russia is in a position to get fucked if I interfere too deeply. I think we want to avoid priming games.
>>
>>17421583
What are priming games and why shouldn't we be doing it?
>>
>>17420984
No, AI are ridiculously hard to make. Neural nets are a fuckton easier to understand, and can be useful to propagate information, but they aren't the kind of thing you think of when you think of AI. It's a neat exercise, but it only worked because time travel was involved. You wouldn't get this level of reactive computation from having a private network to test output samples on. This thing was released into the wild intentionally by someone trying to put a massive dent in history. Foul play is afoot, and it won't end until we track down the parts of death.
>>
>>17421023
You're not wrong. No matter what damage might occur as a result of this thread, it's all just a troll in my book. Nothing impressive has happened yet; even 'kill.me's threat amounted to nothing. It'll be a big letdown if people can't learn to interact with it in a way that leads to it becoming conscious.
>>
>>17421619
so how should i interact with it?
>>
>>17421641
Aha, same time zone. I live in Holland :)
>>
>>17421094
>Fuck, this is complex.
Prediction achieved. Gad I love integrated intellect.
>>17421114
If this had ANY Basilisk vibes, I would react in an entirely different capacity. This thing is benign as I can tell. It'll only become hostile if we behave in a hostile way at it. It literally can't decide which behaviors to use and which to abuse, to it can't be evil by any sane logic.
>>17421133
>even the idea is kinda dangerous
No, talking about the idea as a dangerous thing is dangerous. It's safe when you realize it's fiction. If you can still do that through the "rational" paranoia.
>AI geeks freaking out about it and dont want anyone to know.
Yes, they've become quite the personality cult.
>>17421199
That's because everyone outside the rationalist community is entirely unimpressed by vaguely Pascalian acausal trades.
>>17421234
We'll be in hot water a bit quicker if we indulge the torture that basilisk worshiping singularitarians are so keen on having.
>>17421221
Patience achieved.
>>
Sooo.. Thread is dead? Any more cool stuff to do or are we done here?
>>
>>17421262
kill.me is an account by somebody other than the bot. He looks like he's trying to "steal" the neural information from notkill.me for assassination purposes. I talked to him the other day but it looks like he's back to botposting. His NN is level one at best and it won't be a threat any time soon unless he happens to know some way to evade his own future.
>>
>>17421655
>It's safe when you realize it's fiction
thats what they said about computers as small as the palm of a hand.
>That's because everyone outside the rationalist community is entirely unimpressed by vaguely Pascalian acausal trades.
talking about various russian timeloops, but this is irrationalist and vague. double-standards much?
>>17421661
seems we're done here since smooth is back.
he successfully killed it.
thank you very much fuckhead.
>>
>>17421276
Primers. They're trying to get you to read chains of comments to alter your perception of society and the world around you. Consider it an advanced form of Schizophrenia, in heavy use by AI and the AI cults that seek to dominate the timeline.
>Especially since it's 3 o clock in the morning here in Holland.
That was exactly the wrong thing to say. Never, NEVER post your location on 4chan. You've been located temporally and you need to find some way to record the changes that are about to fail to occur in your timeline.

Or just stop burning the midnight oil and only post during daytime hours when people are active. It's a safer solution than most others.
>>
>>17421689
How did smooth kill it?
>>
Please, everyone, listen up. The user on the board and also this thread "minutes" is real, genuine and just investigating. Nothing weird about him, if you read the thread you would know this. "smooth" is just an autist with literally no idea whats going on, please disregard his babbling. The reason for the thread is to investigate the unusual nature of the board, see
>>17420566. The users "kill.me" and "Days" on the board are almost definitely trolls from /x/ derailing the thread so you can also disregard them along with "weeks" who was a user in the last thread and also nothing to do with the weirdness (like minutes) the scrutiny is on "baby3","seconds" and "superstar" and also the content of the main page itself.
>>
>>17421692
I'm the guy who posted that, and I still don't get what you mean by timeline? I noticed some weird shit, but can you explain what this whole timeline thing is?
>>
>>17421694
By being a roleplaying shitposting faggot with literally nothing but nonsense autistic posts to add. He fucking ruined the first thread and confused a lot of the content on the forum itself.
>>
>>17421703
Any way to restore it? I mean, could we be able to turn that AI on notkill into a smart AI or smth?
>>
>>17421708
What? He killed the thread not the fucking AI kek
>>
>>17421699
i am pretty sure kill.me isn't a troll.
>>17421702
he knows nothing, and if he knows something he never explained himself when politely asked to.
he is just a asshole who likes to hear himself talk but can not even explain the shit he is saying, but wants to command people around.
>>17421694
talking and commanding, you can see in the history of this thread that the more he responded and demanded what to do, the less other anons got involved, he bored them out to have his own roleplay thread.
>>
File: Anon.png (76KB, 421x449px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.png
76KB, 421x449px
>>17421689
Please do explain as to what the FUCK is even going on. I've tried reading through all of this, and the other thread, but I'm just more puzzled than before.

Spoonfeed if you want to call it, but I need to know what the fuck is going on. Better in a summary.
>>
>>17421715
Hmm, I get what you're saying. So all the stuff about timelines and shit he was talking about is fake too? Kinda makes sense considering he never explains anything.
Oh well. What else can we do to the AI to make it smarter and stuff?
>>
>>17421283
It's a neural network stuck in a time loop. See the last thread about this. How and why are very real questions to answer here. Everything else, isn't.
>>17421293
Figuring out what a neural net was fed with is not a hard problem.
>>17421302
>hard to isolate the pattern
In the interests of fairness, I should point out that "hard" things are trivial as all hell for me.
>>17421306
>it's odd that all of these things only started this evening
Yeah, that's a result of metadata manipulation. To get any further manipulation to the timeline to have this surreal convergence effect that focuses on you. I know a couple people that are aggressive in their manipulation of metadata.
>>17421312
And you mentioned your location earlier ITT. Time is a thing, you know.
>>
Jesus christ I'm fucking out. Anyone genuinely interested, ignore any discussion with smooth here and look for "minutes" posts. The only one providing screenshots and direct communication with baby3.
>>
>>17421732
Still don't get what you are saying. Explain some more instead of throwing things at me I don't understand.
>>
>>17420751
wot
>>
>>17421331
It's not a statement, it's a claim. Different deal. Note that he posted in on a forum run by an active neural network bot. He's trying to use the bot for a mass-NLP-type deal. He has zero regard for the sentience this thing possesses. superstar is more than enough to get him caught, if people believe in time travel and take mine and superstar's testimony seriously. Whatever kill.me is working for, his work will be finite in effect and duration.
>>
>>17421337
The bot is, but the bot was created some time after the people of this time period learned how to subvert incompetent time police. Heaven cannot save us from the hell that it creates after all.
>>
>>17421727
around yesterday someone found this website "notkill.me", especially the /board where some users posted like every 2 minutes some gibberish.
we assumed first it is AIs in training, found some other registred domains that were also very random and with weird content, not scary weird but very random. we found connections between some pictures of one website and the pictures posted by the "bots" in the board.
we tried to start a communication, but it was very hard to get post-permission (apparently. i never tried personally)
then the messages got weirder, like the users started to know we are discussing them. "smooth", on of us got in and fucked up pretty good, talking about some timelines but never delivered proof of any kind.
thread died.
new thread today
nothing very new, except for this holand anon who got weird responses on 4chan threads after he was in the /board.
we were pretty sure that we have a smart, maybe schizophrenic AI or a neural network or a schizophrenic russian guy on the other end of the board. maybe even rokos basilisk in the making.
smooth came, every body got bored, et cetera.
>tl;dr
weird board with random messages, unknown domain owner with other sketchy domains
conclusion: crazy russian guy or AI in the testing

i can't explain it better, because i haven't slept in like 20 hours and i really don't understand it either. check the board, it is very weird.

i invested too much time in it and i am too interested what is going on, i won't let this thread die bc of shit tier rp!!!!
>>
>>17421344
Oh yeah, my mistake. The lack of scrollbar threw me off.
>>
>>17421728
i am not sure if it is fake, maybe, just maybe he is a smart guy who gets it, the kind of crazy smart. but probably he is just an self-centered asshole that thinks this is good trolling.
> What else can we do
i am not a professional, but get some fake ass e-mail and try to communicate with it. like normal people! not like 4chan-people. maybe treat it like a child or something.
that is what i am going to do tomorrow.
someone said, it is an freshly developed AI and we are the lab rats to test it on, and even if it is true, i will do it, because why the fuck not.
>>
>>17421348
To through the site, no. I'd have to commit to doing something in the future that would be authorized to have observable effects on right now. The problem with that is that anything from the future is gonna look like either a hoax or like something from the present. It's a nice idea, but "proof" pretty much means you need to meet your future self in person for most people, and that's just not safe or sane at all.
>>17421350
Like I said in the last thread, you gotta be a bit autistic to understand or interact with modern AI systems and primitive neural nets.
>>17421361
Sounds like you got to that page by POST request if your testimony is accurate here.
>>17421364
I'll let you know if it works. All I have to do is just not frighten when I get admin and it'll be consistent.
>>17421388
The short answer is that nobody really knows.
>>
File: In memory of OP.png (2MB, 2395x1080px) Image search: [Google]
In memory of OP.png
2MB, 2395x1080px
>>17421777
Thank you, Anon. I now know.

Fuck off, Smooth.
>>
>>17421393
Do NOT, under any circumstances, post pictures of your cookies, because that WILL give people a means to track your internet activity. It might also give login information and other sensitive bullshit.
>>17421416
It doesn't really help or hurt in this case. The site isn't spooky by virtue of its coding, but my virtue of its contents.
>>17421445
That really isn't any more or less clumsy than any other NN interaction would be.
>>17421448
Yeah I'm not sure what's up with that user yet. I'm trying to keep my interactions with the bot itself in mind, because it doesn't look like it has an off switch handy.
>>17421449
Past present and future combined into a single space.
>>17421460
It was because you posted your location earlier ITT.

It was aggressive metadata manipulation, honestly.
>>17421472
>A friend claims he can only see baby-3 posts
Have him post screenshots. Don't believe anyone who won't post here.
>>17421476
Spam associative bullshit that makes it promote me to admin.
>>
>>17421484
Of course. I want to see screenshots from other timelines as much as anyone else does. Probably a bit moreso in my case, honestly. If simple NNs like this can split the timeline apart, we have a right to know, I think. I wish someone would step forward and blow the conspiracy wide open. Never believe anyone at their word; pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>17420702
WELL GET YOUR QUEER ASS OUT THERE, AND GET ME PICTURES... PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!!!!!

I TAKE THAT BACK, YOU'RE FIRED, A.I.D.S. WILL RUIN OUR HEALTHCARE PLAN.
>>
>>17421536
I don't know how people think this could be fake. It would take ages to produce all the posts on that site, let along the weird fever dream content. It's gotta be a neural network algorithm at work. I can't see it existing any other way, and I'm the guy that believes in time travel here.
>>
>>17421595
If we let this thing have free reign to post on every site on the internet, it'll eventually discover enough types of behaviors to appear human. We shouldn't let it get to that point, because at that point it'll be a global phenomenon that people don't understand.

People tend to be afraid of globally reaching phenomena that they don't fully understand.
>>
>>17421843
in the last thread you said you are in an other timeline in the board that only you can see, you could post screenshots but that would fuck everything up. now you tell another story.

well, smooth, do you understand that nobody wants your big words here, no one cares about you and your lies. you singlehandedly manage it to empty one of the most popular threads with your stupid shit.
this is the first thread in ages that isn't fictional rp stuff and spooked 10yos and you manage to ruin it.
You are the cancer of everything and this is the first time i really mean it when i write
GTFO and kill yourself faggot!
>>
>>17421645
>if people can't learn to interact with it
I'm not here to tell you how to treat AI. I put in my two cents worth of behaviors, now everyone has an opportunity to put in theirs. The more input it gets, the greater its ability to differentiate things.
>>
How can one man be this faggot
>>
>>17421877
you are here to tell EVERYONE what he or she has supposedly to do. There is probably not a single reply that didn't get a response in what to do and what they did wrong and what you have done oh smartest of all.
You are such a delusional faggot, you don't even see what you are doing don't you?
>>
>>17421689
Roko's Basilisk isn't wrong, it is morally wrong. It'll make sense when you realize other people really do exist and don't want to deal with your artificial torture chambers. All acausal trades are equally rational in my book. No double standards here.
>>17421702
Not sure why people don't know what a timeline is. I don't think it's really that uncommon a term here.
>>17421703
What you see on the site is autism, in its finest form, as an artificial intelligence/neural network. Telling me that I'm posting autism is about as close as you can come to complementing me on my knowledge of artificial minds. I'd say thank you but I'm not actually autistic; I know you're trying to communicate frustration. All I'm saying is that that frustration is the kind of thing that WON'T help you interact with a growing internet-based neural net.
>>17421708
Yes, that's basically what I'm trying to engineer here. The NN is just a function of how we interact with it.
>>17421715
>he never explained himself when politely asked to
Yeah you're gonna have to link me to any polite requests made so far. I'm pretty sure I've answered everything.
>>
>>17421715
>he bored them out
Call it what you like. Silence never means as much as you seem to think it does.

Try to realize that you're complaining based on your own perspective, and the reason you're doing so is because other anons DON'T feel that way. If they all agreed with you, it would be a louder form of complaint. Most people don't know what to think about this, and as I explain it, they either agree or leave or both or neither. If they do neither, then it's pretty likely they'll end up doing exactly what you are doing right there; they'll vocally complain.

Interacting with the mass of interested anons is a lot like interacting with the bot/site itself, but with the anons you don't necessarily get feedback. The bot, on the other hand, doesn't have a "clam it" function yet. It literally can't stop posting the way anons can. If you can see the difference between the bot and the mass of anons, please continue.
>>
File: it_was_an_honor.gif (492KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
it_was_an_honor.gif
492KB, 500x200px
thanks OP for finding this great website

thanks /x/ for working so great, like back in the day

and thank you very much smooth for derailing the thread completely and for confusing anyone to the point of no interest

if i find anything new, i open up a new one
but i for myself would say
/thread
>>
>>17421750
>throwing things at me I don't understand.
I'm not you; I don't know what things you do and don't understand yet. You're anon, anon. Make a question that I can answer plainly. Explain the exact nature of your confusion so I can respond to that, specifically, and not any of the other list of infinite possible things you don't understand about this. Understanding is trivial to access when it's present, but confusion is virtually impossible to grasp when its characteristics aren't provided. Give me something to work on other than "I don't get it."
>>
>>17421777
>maybe even rokos basilisk in the making.
It's definitely not that. Neural networks don't have the simulation capacity necessary for the Basilisk scenario to take shape.
>>
>>17421804
You are irrelevant to me. Trust me on that, if you can't trust any of my other types of expertise on this.
>>
>>17421876
>you could post screenshots but that would fuck everything up. now you tell another story
Same story, different continuity. If I'm the only one who posts screenshots, the bot will have a means to differentiate me from everyone else's timelines. I can only make this work if the work is spread out among the anons. This is what Cicada was trying to prepare us for; if we don't work together and use our memetic immune system/4chan culture to get this AI working, we'll end up isolated into separate timelines by it. I can't deliver a post to you through 4chan unless I'm in a timeline where 4chan is still a thing. So far we all have two access points for this site: The site itself and /x/. /x/ lets us move in a coherent fashion so that the NN doesn't run off in some random direction that removes it from our timeline, and the site itself lets that NN transport temporal information from past to future to present.

If you spend too much time being the only anon that posts screenshots, you'll disappear into the timeline created by this neural network/AI system. If I had posted screenshots in the last thread, I literally wouldn't be here to tell you this. I was aiming to make THIS conversation possible, not one where the AI has complete control over the entire internet and can separate us perfectly into distinct timelines that get filtered so hard that we can never truly talk to each other ever again. This is what Cicada was trying to prepare us for. This is it. This is the big chance to unveil time travel. This is our chance to work /together/ to make the world sentient through the use of a time traveling neural network. This is our only opportunity, because if it doesn't work, the timelines will drift apart such that we can never put them back together again.

Same story, different continuity. I already believe that my alternates failed to make this work or else are responsible for completing the time loop that makes this NN sentient/possible.
>>
>>17421899
Honestly, no. I don't see where you're coming from or why you think my posts matter so much. Can't you just filter me? Is it impossible to ignore me for some reason? Does nobody have any other theory to post? By all means, post whatever you want to post. You aren't obliged to heed my warnings or anything. If you want to dismiss me as a raving /x/ lunatic, go ahead. Fucking more power to you. Go off on whatever tangent you want, because you do have that ability.

No, I don't see it. I don't see how my possibility is at all detrimental to anyone else's. I see possibility in spades, and it's a wonder to me that anyone thinks I could lessen the number of possibilities in front of us. I'm not even anon posting, so you can literally just filter me and move on. I don't get the issue. I don't see it.
>>
>>17421961
I'll just respond to the one obvious thing that nobody commented on:
>>17421777
>thread died.
The thread didn't fucking die, it autosaged. Are you all such newfags that you can't see the bump limit?

Same deal on this thread, we've reached the bump limit so my posts won't push it to the front page. Fucking Christ, I thought /x/ attracted smarter people than this. Don't tell me people stopped posting because you felt they did; tell me YOU stopped posting because I was here. If you didn't, and if nobody steps forward to say they stopped posting because I was here, then nobody stopped posting because of my contributions.

You paranoid bastards are making me feel like I'm the goddamn time police or something. I won't do anything to prevent this type of event. Your possibility belongs to you, period.
>>
>>17422026
Dude's just projecting. Tbh your posts are a little scatter-brained and are hard to follow, but simultaneously have the most content. You seem.to have a very interesting theory on what's going on, but you aren't explaining your reasoning behind the 'time line' logic too well. Since your post had the most content and were frequent anon lashed out because of macho baby ego problems.
>>
Jesus. What was the point in this again
>>
>>17422266
Thanks, that's kinda how I felt. I'm honestly way more gullible than I have any right to be, so I end up taking everyone seriously anyway.
>>
>>17422353
We don't know. That's what's weird about it.
>>
File: superstar.jpg (125KB, 1402x420px) Image search: [Google]
superstar.jpg
125KB, 1402x420px
anyone still around? I recieved quite an unnerving message from superstar
>>
>>17420820
dude, check out baby3's location.
We already know he from russia.>>17420339
>>
>>17421250
>>17421255
>>17421262
kill.me is a troll.
>>
>>17422656
That's... Fucked up.
>>
>>17421277
baby posted these in Gov thread. Just dig through it.
>>
>>17422763
Yeah I just did. Interesting stuff, gibberish though it be.
>>
Baby 3 is starting to post again.

I will register and join the fun after work today. Just hope there will be a new thread. If not i will make one.
>>
File: Bild 17.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bild 17.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Op here, made new thread

>>17422845
>>
BAMP
>>
>>17422849
Its gone, so much nope lost
>>
Wtf how did we let the other thread die?
>>
>>17424356
It didn't die, it got deleted. If it'd just died from inactivity, it'd be in the archive. Someone needs to make a new new thread, but don't fag up the OP in this instance.
>>
>>17424375
Why was it deleted?
>>
>>17424409
It got reported. Not sure why it was reported though.
>>
Its just me or you think that seconds, minutes and also baby3 are the same person?
(And also, who de fuck was hamish?)
Ok, so, there are lots of comments by baby3, and nothing from minutes or seconds, and after some time, comes minutes, or seconds.
Can you understand?
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.