[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys any idea what this is? >come home little early from uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: 20160225_181402.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20160225_181402.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Guys any idea what this is?
>come home little early from uni
>see roommate painting this with his finger
>using his own blood
>doesnt say anything when I ask him about it
>suspect it's meant for his ex
>still worried bout myself
>>
>>17399688
1. You're lying
2. That's not blood.
>>
>>17399688
Looks like some runes, I hope he knows what he's messing with.
>>
>>17399691
Ever seen dried blood on paper? Looks a lot like that.

Anyway OP you could just ask him.
>>
>>17399691
>1. You're lying
>2. That's not blood.

He could be telling a wild tale, but that could be blood. Blood is not always bright red like in the movies, especially when dried. And he could get that much drained off some fresh meat, it's not like he has to open veins to write a note.
>>
File: 20160225_183358.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160225_183358.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17399688
A bit of more backstory
>month ago she broke up with him cuz he found of she was cheating
>he painted this a week ago
>it stays on the wall infront of his bed
>ever since then his ex is sick and has really bad luck in general
>her "current" bf even cheated on her

also he has a ring that he takes off only when he showers even thou its silver and watter doesnt damage it. Always mutters some words while turning it around his middle finger on his left hand
>pic related the ring

>>17399734
He refuses to talk about it
>>
>>17399744
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 b8/8
>>
>>17399744
He probably browses /x/ too OP.
>>
>>17399744
He's not talking about it because he's not supposed to.

You don't do a working and then go tell everyone about it. That's a basic rule.

If I were you I would mind my own business.
>>
>>17399688
Does he have Parkinson's?
>>
>>17399688

move out.
>>
Next time you see him muttering, just start furiously masturbating while walking towards him. He will stop.
>>
Out of curiosities sake can someone say what does OPs image say
>>
>>17400132
I've been trying to decode it, buuut no luck so far.
>>
>>17399688
If anyone's familiar with this, correct me if I'm wrong but... I would say that the spell, incantation, curse or whatever would not work as well or be distorted if it was done half assed. As in the physical writing itself. This looks like shit and crudely done. From what I was told, I think this shit has to be a bit more legible. If I was some God or Goddess of this person, I would fuck it up just for it looking like a complete mess.
>>
>>17399744
Well, as a normal person I would say he takes it off because water will accelerate tarnish. As someone who is also open minded about this shit, I would also say that he may be using that ring as a rod, catalyst, or whatever to make his intentions real and I think water can purify the metal and energies within. I'm pretty sure that's the case with stones and crystals. It could be any reason.
>>
>>17399744
I would leave ASAP. You'll piss him off one day and this could be for you. This guy's obviously doing some dark and negative shit. He could also lure dark creatures and energy by just doing dark shit and it will indirectly affect you since your near this curse thing. He probably doesn't give a fuck or not even know that he could fuck you up too. Have you had bad dreams lately? Felt drained? Felt more stressed or basically changed in general? Be careful.
>>
>>17399744
now that is some faggot looking ring
>>
OP here again
Managed to get in contact with my roommates "teacher" with some snooping around. Showed him the pic and the guy was abit shoked.
acording to him this is a 4 way curse signed with blood
>12 runes in 3 categories and one in the center to make it 13
>1st to poison the air
>2nd to scramble toughts/dreams
but as the guy above me said it is crudely made so even this guy cant read the last 4 runes
Acording to the "teacher" it was made in such a way to drain all of the negativity from my roommate and to point it to someone specific.

And about the ring thing
The stone is Onyx. And acording to this guy my roomate is not using it for its intented purpose. But rather some kind of storage.

Finally found another painting with blood but couldn't take a pic. I can only say it was similar but the top right rune that looks like the greek lambda repeats 5 times
>>
File: dude-wtf.jpg (26KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
dude-wtf.jpg
26KB, 400x317px
>>17399688
>>see roommate painting this with his finger
>>using his own blood
>>still worried bout myself

Dude, i don't say that very often, but, did you consider sleeping with a knife under your pillow? Just in case he feels the need to add an addendum and doesn't want to tap his own veins?
>>
>>17399743
You're right, blood is not always bright red like in the movies. It dries a dark crimson-brown color. The color of the "blood" in OP's picture is a rather light brown color. Kind of the color of smeared shit, almost. But not blood.

And this story sounds ridiculously fabricated - how is OP aware of his roommates pre-shower habits? Does he peek all the time, or what? And how did he get a picture of the ring if this guy supposedly wears it all the time? If he took it off before showering, surely he would leave it on the bathroom counter within reach if it were so important to him.
>>
>>17400451
It's written in his blood bb. The dude is serious and your wrong. It doesn't have to be legible to anyone but him. He knows what you means. You never will. It's not meant to be deciphered by you.

That's why people Utilize mirror writing, code writing, rune writing, Theban writing, etc... it's to keep it a secret when nosy busy bodies find it. Your not gonna find out what it means unless he tells you.
>>
>>17400532
Fucking nosy ass faggot. leave the fuckin guy alone and quit going through his shit and taking pictures of his stuff. damn. You sound like the crazy one.
>>
>>17400532
You got in contact with this guy pretty quick after posting. How'd you get in contact with him and why was he so willing to simply explain everything to you?
>>
>>17400600
Well I was searching for him 2 days now.
The reason I don't know. Maybe he is worried about my roommate or some shit. He olny told me the stuff after I showed him the pic and didn't say anything much. And after that he told me to never seek him again.
>>
What kind of magic or stuff this is and where can we find info related?
>>
File: 1429450360996.jpg (24KB, 488x351px) Image search: [Google]
1429450360996.jpg
24KB, 488x351px
>>
>>17400576
I don't give a fuck what it means, I merely made an observation. Smart ass.
>>
>>17400532
its been awhile since i've "dabbled" with this sort of stuff. The rune pattern is consistent with a curse.

Gemstones are traditionally used for "storing" power... however, laws of witchcraft (if you're playing by the rules) usually use gemstones to hold positive energy. different stones and different colors hold things better...

onyx traditionally is for balance and helping change "bad habits". it also flattens emotions.

Were I to go after someone.... I'd want to be emotionally dead. Bad habit changing could be referring to her cheating.

As far as the curse is concerned... these things aren't as straight forward as people think. "poisoning the air" could simply be creating negativity around her.

Either way, your friend has stumbled in to some dark shit, The Laws of Three still apply. Whatever you do comes back threefold.

Suffice to say, you should probably discontinue your friendship before you get caught up in some dark shit too. I'd talk to this "teacher" and learn some wards.
>>
>>17400589
You're a fucking dumb shit. It is his business. This roommate could have done this somewhere secret but put the shit ABOVE HIS BED. If this is a dorm, the beds could be in the same room. And it is his fucking business because this faggot decided to do this in a place they share. Which means, the shit that's DRAWN to this shit will fuck with OP too. Get fucked, nigger.
>>
>>17401982
>gemstones
>the laws of three

I cringed
>>
File: 2457_900.gif (56KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
2457_900.gif
56KB, 500x321px
>>17400532
>Finally found another painting with blood but couldn't take a pic. I can only say it was similar but the top right rune that looks like the greek lambda repeats 5 times

Has no one else noticed this? Shit's gotten REAL. OP is about to find out he's been cursed too.
>>
>>17401982
>The rune pattern is consistent with a curse.
based on what exactly?

>laws of witchcraft (if you're playing by the rules)
excuse me while I vomit.

>The Laws of Three still apply.
thought Id puked it all up, be right back again.

>you should probably discontinue your friendship
Are you seriously telling this person to end a friendship based on "the laws of three" your made up bullshit about how its a curse, and some shit about gemstones?

Please fucking stop damaging peoples lives in order to roleplay a witch. Holy shit.
>>
>>17399691
I think its fake but that is what dried blood on paper looks like senpai
>>
>>17399688
There are three possibilities
>1. He's batshit schizo
>2. He's a wizzard

Either way get the fuck out of the house
>>
>>17400558

If water can purify the energy stored in it like an anon suggested, I would assume that condensation would count against it as well. He very well might leave it the ring in his room while he's showering so it remains perfectly dry. Just a thought.
>>
>>17401982
>Laws of witchcraft
>Laws of three
Get the fuck off my /x/, Wiccan scum.
>>
File: 1389246000915.png (480KB, 1041x700px) Image search: [Google]
1389246000915.png
480KB, 1041x700px
>>17402073
>>
File: 1442056267148.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
1442056267148.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>17402001
>>17402023
>>17402410
>>
>>17399691
Fuckers like you prevent /x/ from creating OC. Asshole.
>>
Well if he sees this here, he's going to be PISSED off for sure.
>>
>>17399744
OP is Russian btw.
>>
File: 61950015.jpg (106KB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
61950015.jpg
106KB, 400x312px
>>17402522
And he will curse everyone who posted....shit.
>>
>>17399688
That's sigil magic. Probably wanted to hex the ex. You write down an intent. Then remove the vowels. Then scramble it. Then arrange the letters into a shape, and totally refine it until it makes a symbol that looks nothing like the original message; but you hold its meaning in your mind. Blood and semen give it more power. After it is cast, you do not speak of it, and keep it from your thoughts.
>>
>>17399688
It's a poop rune. It summons a shit demon that can even cause maggots to gag.
>>
>>17399688
Yes you can clearly see that capital P written in shit he's summoning a poop demon to make his ex smell bad.
>>
>>17403166
You're very proud of how stupid your posts are.
>>
>>17403210
Just delete the post and make a thread?
>>
>>17399688
it's a waste of coffee.
>>
File: S5FyjneOad0R.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (58KB, 590x243px) Image search: [Google]
S5FyjneOad0R.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
58KB, 590x243px
OP here again. WEIRD shit started to happen
>this morning hear a scream in the bathroom
>roommate in there
>"bro you okay"
>"..."
>30mins later he gets out
>his left eye is bleeding
>take him to a hospital and go to uni
>while there can't see his ex
>she always shows up for uni
>be a little worried so ask one of her friends to call her
>"this phone cannot be reached"
>Me and this girl decide to check up on her
>"Police line do not cross"
>ask the officer what happened
>"seems like a suicide kid"
>fuckthisimoutofhere.gif

And now i've packed my stuff and getting the hell out of here
>>
>>17403294
Phone cannot be reached due to owner suicide? Don't think so
>>
>>17403305
I don't fucking know, maybe out of power or she turned it off on purpose, who the fuck knows.

All I know is I'm 10 mins away from the highway out of town.
>>
>>17403310
did you died
>>
OP, your room mate is suffering from a textbook case of "You fucking cum dump, I hate your fucking guts but I can't physically rape you, stab you, and pluck your eyes out." So he's going through the back door by just fucking her life up with some hateful vibrations. Just leave him alone. Nothing spoopy here.
>>
>>17399744
this is a good revenge, if true.
a good revenge is where someone else gets a lesson. it does not matter, if they just suffer. they wont learn a bit.
I mean for the bf to cheat on her.
>>
I guess I am lete for this thread but, those symbols don't look like runes. Maybe they are stave-form or whatever its called?
>>
File: 1452821945242s.jpg (3KB, 95x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452821945242s.jpg
3KB, 95x125px
>>17399688
Kinda reminds me of something pagan, might just be me, though.
>>
>>17403310
i don't know much anout this magik bullshit
but it seems like he fucked his eye up to make her kill herself
or she killed herself and Mr local demon he summoned fucked him up for it
also can he still see? im betting he can no longer see out of one eye
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 682x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 682x514px
Looks like a shitty pagan ritual to me op, wouldn't worry much other than his manscara getting all over your shit from his pussy ass crying and bitching.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.