[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be Living in a house built in 1922 >Cooking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

>Be me
>Be Living in a house built in 1922
>Cooking in the kitchen one night
>There is two entrances to the kitchen, one leading to the laundry room and another, coming from the dining room.
> the fridge is directly across from the laundry room.
> I am reaching in the fridge for some ingredients
>Go to the sink
>Now the laundry room is behind me, on my right side
>Chopping tomatoes
>Suddenly hear a low pitched "BLOOP"
>Literally the word blood
>I looked in the direction of the laundry room
>Could have sworn I saw a head quickly hide itself.
>It was playing with me apparently
>The air in that house was fucking 20 lbs heavy.
>Moved out.
>>
>>17399027
meant to say the word "bloop" instead of blood.
>>
I have more experiences from that house, if interested.
>>
I'll read it if you want to post 'em.
>>
>>17399159
>One night lying in bed
>closet door open
>I see 4 Tall black figures glide out of the closet
>The room was dark
>They were darker than dark
>They hovered over me
>I clenched my eyes closed and I saw horrible faces in my mind, terrible looking heads.
>I fell asleep and woke up normal.
>>
>>17399225
Moaaaar
>>
>>17399225
> horrible faces in my mind, terrible looking heads.
hey man i see that too
hey man i'm a paranoid schizophrenic maybe you should see a mental health professional
>>
>>17399228
I got a few more from that god forsaken house

>Be laying in bed, watching tv
>Hear a knock at my bedroom door
>I yell "Is anyone there?"
>"Who is that?"
>This was a plain knock, it wasn't a settling house.
>I grab my gun from behind my head, in the cabinet nightstand
>I go towards the door and look through the peephole
>Noone
>I go out and investigate the living room
>Noone
>Go back to bed
>>
No one interested? I got quite a few more, but I don't want to type to an abscent audience.
>>
>>17399027
Well, I WAS thinking about buying a house built in 1920, and had been TRYING to convince myself it wouldn't be /x/ incarnate...
>>
>>17399292
Don't let my experiences determine anything, do what you think is best, not every house that is old is haunted!
>>
I'm going to go ahead and leave, unless anyone at all in interested, If not, hopefully you can enjoy my experiences that are already written down.
>>
I'm interested, OP. Heading to sleep right now myself, but if you check this thread later, feel free to post some more stories with your haunted house.
>>
>>17399394
Thank you, If the thread is deleted, I'll be back soon to make another one. Be there or be square!
>>
>>17399230
A lot of shills telling everyone is a schizo lately
>>
>>17399379
I'm interested
>>
>>17399481
>>17399394
Alrighty,

>Be late at night
>Get thirsty
>Open bedroom door
>Dark hallway
>Dark blob humanoid figure walking down the hallway and turning into the laundry room
>I walk slowly forward
>Go into kitchen
>Look into laundy room
>Pitch black in there
>Grab soda
>Fast walk back to bedroom
>Shut door behind me
>put sock in peephole so It cant spy on me
>Call my nephew and talk to him about it
>Go to bed cuddled up next to a mountain of pillows and the light and tv on, with my closet barricaded.
>>
Another that really freaked me out...

>Be asleep on the couch, mid day
>All of a sudden have an intense sense of fear, I mean seriously convulsing in fear
>Fall asleep for a second
>Wake up because i'm so scared
>I don't know why I'm scared
>I turn on the TV
>All of a sudden I feel like four hands grab all my limbs and hold them down
>I can feel fingers grasping my feet and hands
>I struggle to get free, lifting my back up and jerking
>After 45 seconds I get free and I roll onto the floor and crawl to my front door
>Go outside
>See black neighbor
>I live in a black neighborhood
>I tell her what happened
>She tells me "You know what? The last people that lived there said that there was loud noises coming from the attic and footsteps"
>She thinks it's haunted
>When I gather my courage, I go back inside and go to the hallway.
>I open the closet to the attic
>Look up and see a huge hole in the roof that is crudley patched up by cardboard

>I never heard noise from the attic and god am I glad I didn't
>>
>>17399542
Lived* in a black neighborhood, sorry.
>>
>>17399398
My my, you are a special snowflake.
>>
>>17399085
I'm here, anon.
>>
>>17399027
report roleplaying shit threads
>>
>>17399225
Sleep paralysis?

>>17399230
>I'm schizophrenic, you might be too
Please don't allow an ounce of this suggestion sink in OP. What you have described in these accounts have been experienced in similar forms by many perfectly healthy individuals.
>>
>>17399605
those arent normal experiences you nigger. fuck off. the guy has obvious mental health issues. faggots like you feed into the delusions of sick people
>>
>>17399237
You have a peephole on your bedroom door?
>>
>>17399605
It wasn't sleep paralysis, I could move perfectly, infact i slinked to the center of my bed to get away from the edges

And thank you, I know I am sane, It's not my first run in with demons. Thankfully I no longer have those problems.
>>
>>17399608
Yeah, it's where a lock should be, but it was removed. It was a hole about 1 and a half inches wide in my door, above my doorknob.
>>
>>17399292
It really depends on the unique history and placement of the house, not necessarily just its age. For example, I live in a house that's at least a century old at the moment, yet I have experienced absolutely zero /x-related phenomenon. And I try to keep a very open mind as well. I even went out to the the 100+ year old barn behind my house (I live on the border between city and farmland) and intentionally called for any indwelling spirits to manifest themselves, to give me something - but nada. However, the house has become a bit more active since there's been talk about it being sold (and probably demolished to expand the suburb northward)...
>>
>>17399609
>sane
>sees demons

Get lost.
>>
>>17399027
why you chose this house in the first place
>>
File: I'm listening(2).png (78KB, 277x270px) Image search: [Google]
I'm listening(2).png
78KB, 277x270px
>>17399531
op there seems to be a connection with the laundry room...
>>
>>17399642
It was a big house, it was 400 dollars a month
It was by all accounts normal until about 3 months in living there.

>>17399644
Yeah, I know, something was up with that laundry room, gave me the creeps when I would make lunch or dinner.
>I had my friend stay with me a lot.
>One time sitting on the couch enjoying chik fil e
>Watching movie together
>Shoe that was previously under the couch all of a sudden flys forward about 6 feet
>we look at eachother
>Me and him sleep on the couch that night

No no places were: My room, and the laundry room generally.
>>
File: Really now.jpg (212KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
Really now.jpg
212KB, 590x322px
>>17399607
There are many scientifically documented cases of paranormal phenomena wherein the involved parties displayed no indication of psychological illness. Experiences described by op have also been experienced in similar forms by many, many people across the world and throughout history. It's not fault you haven't done any research.
>>
>>17399672
bullshit
post scientifically studied examples
>>
>>17399640
St. Anthony wasn't insane.
>>
File: Proof.jpg (13KB, 238x267px) Image search: [Google]
Proof.jpg
13KB, 238x267px
>>17399678
>>
OP Here
I had a dog in that house too something weird he would do was bark at the corner of the living room and growl at it.

My couch was a sectional and he would stand up on the corner edge and bark, bark, bark at it.

That was pretty early on, I think he might have sensed something I didn't.
>>
>>17399771
What state? I'm looking for houses made around the 1920s, was it expensive?
>>
>>17399782
Florida.

I didn't buy it, I rented it from a shady dude, who eventually stole my money and didn't even give it to the bank to register my rent paying process.
>>
>>17399789
forgot to mention, some unlucky bastard lives in it now.
>>
>>17399085
I'm listening
>>
>>17400015
That is pretty much all that happened.
>>
File: 1248632530015.jpg (88KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
1248632530015.jpg
88KB, 570x855px
>>17399611
the previous owner put a fucking deadbolt on their bedroom door? holy shit
>>
>>17402519
I never even considered that fact.. wow.
>>
>>17399542
>living in a black neighborhood
That's far scarier than anything involving the paranormal.
>>
>>17399230
More often than not my brain "forces" horrible looking, terrifying images and faces on me despite my best efforts to stop them. I close my eyes and it's all I can see or all I can think about. Completely out of the blue too, I'll be sipping coffee playing with my cat and these images will be forced into my mind. I don't know if it's the exposure to /x/ related spoopies I give myself or what but I'm just glad I've found at least 2 other people who experience it too.
>>
>>17402572
I used to live in Mt. Clemmons, MI. I moved there from tiny Bailey, CO. I didn't know that other races existed or what race was until I moved. Not OP by the way, just random anon.
>>
>>17402519
ever stop to consider there were roommates living in the house before you? i used to live in an apartment complex. some of the 2 bedrooms were sometimes 2 strangers living together, and usually there was an additional lock put on bedroom doors.

in the city i currently live in, a friend rented a room in a house. he had a deadbolt and a doorknob key to his room.
>>
>be me
>live in a house built in 1913
>nothing spooky happens here
>>
OP HERE

BTW guys, not really special info, but the floors where all tilted about 10 degrees.

>>17404283
Maybe, the deadbolt didn't really concern me much, but it could have been for a diff reason! You never know.

>>17404185
Yeah, It happened to me that one time, it was scary faces, like disembodied heads. One had a handle bar mustache that was tied at the ends. Balding, and just something about his face...
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.