[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! "Taking minds!" Ed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 42

File: Stick with the kid, baby!.jpg (37KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Stick with the kid, baby!.jpg
37KB, 210x240px
Welcome to Divination General!

"Taking minds!" Edition.

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>>17395141
>>
>>17398700
I'm onymous because I'm not anonymous -- some of you know my name. I'm Chironymous because I've taken the role and name of Chiron, the archetypal Wounded Healer and a fellow centaur (being that I am a Sagittarius). I wish to help others, and your positivity helps to treat my wounds.

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 20 minutes later to by day's end, so check back. I just need cheering up* and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Name/nickname
Description of yourself
Locationish
Query
>>
>>17398700

I just don't want to see her suffer, if I could change places with her, I'd do so in a heart beat. If she passes away, all I want to do is join her, I don't belong here.
>>
>>17398709
It's unfortunately not a choice/trade we get to make. And it's definitely understandable to feel that way about wanting to join her or like you won't belong here without her as part of grief. I spent a lot of time on the phone with grief counselors myself last week and found it to be helpful, then ended up here trying to help people in order to distract myself and otherwise deal with my own losses, guilt, and suffering. In people's responses to this I've found a lot of positivity that I didn't know was there.
>>
>>17398708
Hi chiron, i am super interested in readings not that i have actually done much research on them and what have you. Could i please get one?
Shane
Male
Capricorn
Father husband and a bit of a loner
Australia
Should I be looking for a new job or stick out my current one despite its future being uncertain
>>
>>17398744
Hello! Sure!

Your reading first revealed the words "Gentle Restraint". Next, it included this text:

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen.
Your reward remains just out of reach.
Men have gone mad from such anticipation.
Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring.
While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace.
Look for the humor in the situation.

Most relevantly, it continued with this text:

He turns back to his proper course.
No harm done.
In fact, good fortune comes of this return.

This all culminates in:

Transformed Hexagram:

57 - Fifty-Seven
Sun / The Penetrating Wind

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance.
Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident.
Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation.
Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation.
All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent.
Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
>>17398761
Thank you so much chiron although i am not sure what to make of it all. I will re read it a few times so i can understand it better. Thank you again
>>
>>17398772
No prob! Yes, that is a wise course of action. You're very welcome!
>>
“The future is so bright – at times I feel the need to cover my eyes with my hands for fear of being blinded. But, as quickly as I can cover them, something will tear them away, and I’m forced to momentarily gaze into the explosion. What I see is almost too much to bare – I see the absolute truth. That there is nothing to be afraid of. There is nothing that can hurt me or anyone else. That my place in this room is the same as my place in the universe. That these things are not to be looked down upon, but to be looked up to. And suddenly, all that ever once was is not any more. And all the stuff that I was worried about is no longer upsetting, and all the things that I was afraid of seem safe and warm. The truth has everything inside of it – EVERYTHING. And it is O.K. and it is good.
>>
>>17398801
"I will work everyday to feel O.K. To truly feel O.K. is to accept everything as such and that you have a place inside of it all. And that place is a miracle, not something small. We can do so much, so easily, so fast. We have so much power, and so much ability. Human beings are one of the greatest achievements in the history of the world. We are our own achievement. So many people have dedicated their lives to working for our benefit. So many things that we have now came from people before us. We owe to them to make the most of our times now.
>>
>>17398805
"We can create things of such beauty and magnificent dimensions, and we have the potential to destroy and tear down and deplete as well. This is so simple and so clear. The future holds everything. In my life I want to feel as good as possible and help as many people as I can to feel the same. I want to do everything and I want to help as many people do everything too. Everyone is invited. No one is turned away here. This music is about freedom and this music is much bigger than just me. I don’t own it – I couldn’t try to keep it all to myself even if I wanted to. It belongs to human beings. It belongs to you. The music is perfect. All it wants is for people to be happy. It doesn’t even exist except as a moment of time. The more you believe in it, the stronger it gets and the stronger you get. The music is your best friend, and it will never turn its back on you or let you down. It loves you unconditionally and thinks that you’re great. It wants to do whatever it can to make you smile and feel good. You can do no wrong. There is nothing you could ever do or say or feel or think that would make it leave you. It will always be there for you – from the first time that you hear it to the last time before you die. In the morning when you wake up, and right before you go to sleep. And it will visit you in the dark, in your dreams and it will make you’re happiest wishes come true, and in your nightmares it will protect you and fight for you and keep you safe.
>>
>>17398808
"The only thing happening here is acceptance and excitement. This is real and true. It is the truth. I will work everyday, and be patient, and have endurance, so that I can give to others what has been given to me. It is not instant. It will take time, and when I’m dead it will continue on without me. This is not mine alone, and I did not begin it. It was begun when the first baby smiled and it will NEVER END. NO ONE CAN STOP THIS – this is still just the beginning. The start of the beginning. This has never happened before. We have never happened before. You have never happened before. There are new horizons and new frontiers that belong to us. These are our trails to blaze. THIS IS OUR TIME. I LOVE YOU.”

--Andrew W.K.
>>
File: 488194835.jpg (54KB, 341x502px) Image search: [Google]
488194835.jpg
54KB, 341x502px
>>17398810
>paste all that shit
>ends with
>--Andrew W.K.

lol man
>>
Das it mang.

You welcome.
>>
File: hTUKGN0.gif (752KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
hTUKGN0.gif
752KB, 250x150px
>>17398708
>something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Um... The philosopher Nietzsche once wrote that laughter is what causes humanity to move forward. Another man once said that if one can laugh at oneself then they shall forever be amused. Whenever sadness enters your life it is smart to allow yourself to be sad, but as the feeling happens you must look back and at the foolishness of past action or ignorance and laugh. Recognize what once failed, laugh, and in laughing allow yourself to move on. Hell, sometimes the solution is easier recognizable after a good laugh. Laugh to admit the past mistakes and keep them in the past where they belong.

So uh... was... was any of the above friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like? Because if not I could just say kittens. Kittens are pretty nice, especially when they're fluffy... Cute tiny meows and whatnot. Oh, pic related is also cheerful or happy! Remember, always add sprinkles cuz you're worth it.

Nickname: Turtles
Sign: Virgo
Description: not very social, streak of gray hair, oddly carefree, likes listening to people speak about things they're emotive about
Locationish: Oregon, US
Query: Will my degree path help me find the contentedness I want in life?
>>
File: qw4Vi2.jpg (59KB, 555x579px) Image search: [Google]
qw4Vi2.jpg
59KB, 555x579px
Howdy /div/, I'll be doing some readings for the next hour.

I need
>name/alias
>gender
>query
>a cute dog pic
>anything else you'd like to add

No general readings.
>>
>>17398860
Yes. Lol.

The first part of your reading says to reach the shore before you step out of the boat, haha. The next part of your reading indicates that you may be fighting lean for a time around graduation. Simplicity and economy will be strong defenses. Make an offering of consistent effort, and this will be an auspicious time! With patience, attainment of success is within your reach!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17398887
>cute dog pic
Ha-ha! You gave me an excuse to post my dog!
>>
>>17398860
>>17398948
And thank you. ;)
>>
>>17398887
>no querents
Alright, till next time /div/~

>>17398950
What a qt3.14~ ^_^

Breed? I can't really tell from the pic; looks like some type of mongrel.
>>
>>17398948
Awesome, thanks for the reading! It's always good to remember to live simply when times get tough and to keep putting effort towards life.

In my defense, we often long for the shore whilst adrift in the ocean
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17398887
>>17398887
Why not anon, let me flex your reading muscle
>Empath
>Male
>how is my endeavour into tarot readings going to work out?
>pic related
>you are awesome anon and should feel awesome
>>17398971
He's a whippet x chihuahua. Weirdest dog I've ever met but I love him to death. He's 13 this year the old bugger
>>
>>17398950
Such nice coat colours! Cute.
>>
>>17398980
I was gonna go off, but alright.

>whippet x chihuahua
Lel, I'm curious-- how's his temperament/behavior? The whippets I've come across are pretty much completely opposites of chihuahuas.

--

You (Significator): King of Swords
Pros / Cons: The Moon / 9 of Pentacles (Reversed)
What to Expect: 2 of Pentacles (Reversed)
Challenges / How to Overcome: King of Cups (Reversed) / The Lovers (Reversed)
Projected Outcome: Strength

The Moon signifies your latent potential you should tap upon in your endeavour: your intuition, which shall develop over time as you do readings. With the two reversed pentacles (9 of Pentacles, and 2 of Pentacles) in this spread, I’d suggest not investing too much time in learning the tarot or reading as this may cause some imbalance in your life. Balance and management of time is key here, and it seems that some financial quirks are indicated here, so don't blow your dosh on a pretty deck you can't really afford.

Now, as far as the challenges goes: it’s all pointing to your internal emotions and behaviour. With some readings you do or some cards you draw, you may be inclined to doubt yourself over the accuracy or interpretation of it. It seems that, with The Moon in this spread, you’ve got a solid foundation to build upon, in which you should draw from: when doubts are in place, shut out external voices and follow your honed intuition which shall lead you away from stray.

The projected outcome in here is the Strength, which I don’t think requires additional interpretation.

Pretty straightforward spread-- you're in a very good position to start with a solid foundation to build upon; keep going, mate.
>>
>>17399019
Thanks anon. The reading sums up my thoughts on the endeavour too
>moon in spread as pro
Well that's ominous/coincidental. Thanks!

As for temperament, he is literally a basket case. He will run and attack any dog he can (his like a fish on a line) but the moment he nips them, he realises he dun messed up and comes fleeing back to me going "sorry sorry sorry MAAAAATTTT SAVE ME I DINDU NUFFIN"

He's a funny one that dog, but I wouldn't change him <3 just a shame he's so antisocial with other dogs
>>
File: doggie.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
doggie.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>17398887
Ezequiel
Male
Fat, brown skin, kind of obsesive
So, will the girl I talk the most now become my girlfriend eventually?
>>
>>17398887
Liz
Female
Should I continue my schooling or pursue my art?
>>
>>17398974
You're very welcome!
>>
A reading on the nature of the Moment for us all:

Aspiration leads to promotion. Remove self-doubt. Exercise caution and your best judgment, and find satisfaction in small gains.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 750x750px
>>17399171
yes!
>>
>>17398708
baby
f
cancer
small eyes full lips long brown hair
USA
will i get back with an ex or move on with someone else?
>>
is somebody here up for dream interpretation?
had weird ass dream
>>
Thank you to everyone in the last thread who prayed for my friend. I heard back from her right after I finished doing readings last night, so I at least know she's still alive.

I'm doing another round. Pray for her, send good energy, do whatever it is you do, but try to help in some way, and I'll read for you.

Gender and query please.
>>
>>17399465
I'll try to send her my prayers and energy.

Female
Love reading
>>
>>17399465
I'll pray.
Female
Does my crush think I'm attractive?
>>
>>17399478
Or to be more specific. There's someone I like and that someone likes me. What will happen if we'll go for it at any later point in the future?
>>
>>17399465
I'll do what I can to send her as much positive energy as possible. Good to hear that you've heard from her at least.

Male
How will my current creative projects progress in the next few months? Is there any advice as to how to deal with them?
>>
>>17399465
Person who told you about the sigil here from last night. Funny you mentioned the phrase being "heal ___" as that's exactly what I was able to sense.

My question to you would be why perform a field of magic you're not proficient in for something important? As an idle curiosity.

Anyway, on to the magic, always my favorite part. You are wanting to save this woman, or at the very least make her remaining time / passing more pleasant. What are you prepared to give? Pain? Blood?

The most effective thing I could think of, which would be doubly beneficial in this case, would be thus: if you wish to hold on to this, you must let go of something else. An idea that didn't work. Someone you used to want but something happened. Something from your past that you value, even though you know it's time to let go.

To counter this despair, you must fight it with acceptance, a resignation to balance the fight you're attempting. He who chases two hares catches neither, etc.
>>
>>17399511
>you must let go of something else. An idea that didn't work. Someone you used to want but something happened. Something from your past that you value, even though you know it's time to let go.
>He who chases two hares catches neither, etc.
my sides omg
>>
>>17399478
>>17399486
Viability: Page of Pentacles
Forces Against / In Favor: The Hermit / 10 of Swords (reversed)
Long-term Potential: The Hierophant (reversed)
What You / He Would Need to Do: 4 of Pentacles / 7 of Cups
Happiness Potential / Projected Outcome: The High Priestess (reversed) / King of Wands (reversed)

That's funny, I'm getting something about distance between the two of you, and that distance might cause difficulty to ensue. If this is something you'd like to pursue, I would suggest that it behoove you to hold on a bit to the things that want to come out: you've a propensity to shout when push comes to shove, and thereby is your love threatened a bit.

As far as how he deals with it, there needs to be open-mindedness. Something about you doesn't inspire as much confidence in him as you'd like it to, and it might thereby some obstacle construe.

How, precisely, would you think it might come to you if two hearts were joined, but they could never coin the right word? It would be to me understood that something here might require some struggling, but the fates heralding the marital bells won't be ringing.

Sorry, too far? Anyway, I sense a bad start here. Something about you two just makes it clear that something long-term won't come to steer.

Bad cards here; sorry, dear.
>>
>>17399465
Sending prayers and lots of good energy her way.
>>
>>17399511
>>17399520
Am I missing something?
>>
>>17399536
No. You were VERY on point.
>>
>>17399546
I'm neither of those anons, I'm just wondering what's going on
>>
>>17399482
Mentally / Emotionally / Physically:
Queen of Cups (reversed) / Page of Pentacles / 5 of Wands

Egh, not really, sorry. I feel like maybe he figures he can get something out of you, and he might want to pursue for personal benefit in a way, but it won't really make him too inclined to stay.

Simple reading for a simply query. Bad news, sorry.

>>17399487
Significator: The Tower
Internal / External Challenges: 10 of Cups / 5 of Pentacles
Advice: 6 of Cups / The High Priestess
Projected Outcome: The Emperor

Hah. Things might seem bad right about now, lad, but you can push through this slump of yours, I think. I would say you're on the bring of breaking through, but you lack energy because of a lack of someone supportive to you. Maybe find a good friend to help stave off some of the feels that are damaging your progress a bit?

Back to your project, I see something circumspect in terms of inspiration to spew something a bit more helpful to you. There's a paucity of motion I feel, and it seems that you'll get the better end of the deal if you start putting a few more points into second-guessing. It might seem a counter-productive thing, but protruding towards the thoughts you might want to shut off might help you in a way. See, there's actually some self-examination that would help you make your way, and I would be quite inclined to say that sullen consideration might work out better for your than you might otherwise think it too.

Feel stuck? Well, friend, your thoughts and secret strength might come to buck profitably if only you would be able to see that the answers you seek are already there in considering some actions from before.

But I see something good for you in store: The Emperor at the end says that a good outcome shall come to wend itself to you. Taking control! Friend, it's a good way to stroll through the chaos and fog if you would not be convinced to stop. Cool, keep going, you've got this.

Best of luck to you, and I hope I've read true.
>>
>>17399465
praying right now.

male
will the universe give me closure or is this just another wasted effort.
>>
>>17399487
>>17399569
Thank you very much. This is a very interesting reading and gives me a lot to think about.

Hoping things go well for you also.
>>
>>17399521
I see those cards as different in some key areas.
>not to second guess your reading, but I enjoy reading other readings to learn how others read.

I agree with the distance, as the hermit is fairly straight-forward here. But the 10 of swords reverse usually means growth, or regeneration, does it not?
So here a hermit against and a R10S would indicate a prior emotional wound, one that this relationship is perhaps already working on healing... or perhaps it's a stupidly straight-forward interpretation of there's literal distance serving as the main problem.

Her four of pentacles taking the meaning of 'if you don't hold onto something, can you be surprised if it slips away?"
So, not different here, but perhaps an extra dimension to it. After all, if a person doesn't let another know they likes them, it's not so difficult to imagine that he may not be confident.

As for the happiness potential, there are so many ways to interpret a reversed high priestess, such as a person who doesn't have any faith or belief in herself, etc.

When it comes to "negative" outcome type cards, I see these as things to work on, instead of things that are, if that makes sense.
>>
>>17399553
I'm the anon that posted the magic trade off thing. I post about other things, but whenever it's involving magic there's always a post or two as such. Perhaps its my wording choice, I tend to embellish a bit on the subject.
>>
>>17399511
>dubs of completion

>why perform a field of magic you're not proficient in for something important?
I'm a shitty healer. I am a shitty and terrible healer, but I'm desperate.

>What are you prepared to give? Pain? Blood?
Wewlad, if only you knew. Blood and pain I've already given on multiple occasions, mine and that of others.

>if you wish to hold on to this, you must let go of something else
I have many things I am holding that I could feasibly discard

>Someone you used to want but something happened. Something from your past that you value, even though you know it's time to let go.
While this is quite accurate and applicable, it's not the hardest bet to make on me, as there are multiple people and multiple things

>To counter this despair, you must fight it with acceptance, a resignation to balance the fight you're attempting.
I shall keep this in mind.

>He who chases two hares catches neither, etc.
Upperkek

>>17399520
Topkek

>>17399535
Thank you, be well-dressed

>>17399536
>>17399553
Don't worry about it, lad

>>17399588
Want to give me some context, or want a vague reading?

>>17399590
Best of luck
>>
>>17399594
My style is weird. I look at the spread and see common themes, then I zone out and let the story come to me, then I explain it in pieces. Some of the insights you provide seem very reasonable, though, and they perhaps fill in some gaps I've left in my reading.

>Her four of pentacles taking the meaning of 'if you don't hold onto something, can you be surprised if it slips away?"
Well-put, and that is likely more accurate than the way I took it. I obsessed over that 7 of Cups in his position as sort of looking at fantasy things and needing to believe in fairytale endings and such. I latched on to the idea of him having to be a little silly about things, so I got the idea there was something he doesn't like, and maybe he just needs to accept it and do the whole fairtytale thing, like I said.

As far as the High Priestess, I connected back with the Hermit and that distance, but I was thinking of distance of thoughts and mentality. Seeing the High Priestess in reverse made me think that the unconscious thoughts would not really align correctly or maybe just failure in communication or understanding. The happiness potential is contingent upon ignoring something inside in a way.
>>
>>17399682
>be well-dressed
Lel, I wrote "be well," but LibreOffice autocorrect has a weird sense of humor
>>
>>17399588
for context, will I actually achieve my goals or is the universe just gonna keep putting obstacles on my path.
>>
>>17399465
Hey BV I'll be sending out positive thoughts for your friend all day, stay hopeful!

male, 20 yrs, texas

Could I get a general love reading? There might be a girl on my horizon but is it a good idea?
>>
>>17399588
>>17399722
>dubs dubs

Situation: The Magician
Personal Obstacles / Solution: The Emperor / 5 of Pentacles
Universe's Obstacles / Solution: Ace of Wands / The Moon
Projected Outcome: The High Priestess

Fuck yes! Fuck yes, anon, this is a great reading! I'm actually really excited about how awesome this is, because I might know the feeling, and somehow you're reeling, but the universe isn't being completely shitty.

Literally, the universe is fucking with you because it is /forcing/ you to grow and prosper. Things suck, right? You've been screwed over more than one time? Lad, it's alright. Diamonds are born under pressure, and trees become stronger by contrary wind. This is why the universe is doing it.

Look at the obstacle the universe is presenting you: Ace of Wands means that you're challenged to start on something new and powerful and wonderful, but you're being challenged to find little holes in the wall where you can stick your presence to call upon something good too ensue, and it shall turn out quite well for you if you use your insight and intuition correctly!

Good anon, I know it feels shitty, but you'll be better if you're willing to depend on the light that shines through the darkest night even if it feels like it can provide little light. A candle I see, and it's flickering incessantly, even if it might not be lighting sufficiently: it lights where light needs to be.
(cont.)
>>
>>17399714
Haha
>>
>>17399799
(cont.)
Get it, homie? These little things that seem insufficient, and maybe you're thinking “fuck it, they help nothing all!” Friend, those are the best advantages upon which you can call, and they appear obvious only when you fall low enough to grasp at them with tired and futile hand that might otherwise reprimand you when little else comes to construe!

Friend, there are forces looking out for you. Those constant beatings you face are actually preparing you to embrace something bigger than you have now. You might call the little support you have not enow, but consider something of seeing a bit more than what you're weening, for knowing and seeing are a bit more divorced than it might seem.

Buddy, this all looks good to me. Hold onto the little things, those things that maybe your pride and self-esteem might keep you from reaching, for they shall be that candle flickering and that poor light that is lighting your way through the dark night. You'll know a good result from the fight when you have that insight, FINALLY.

You see, there is an epiphany...and epiphany lies at the end of the road you currently wend, and it will hit you like a sledgehammer against a brick wall, and you'll suddenly realize why all of this happened to you.

You're good, friend, you just need a little bit of repositioning, and the universe is doing that for you. I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>17399801
Should I cut my hair?
>>
>>17399521
>>17399594
>>17399696
I have to thank both of you: BV for the reading and the random anon for elaborating more. I'm not one to take interpretations at face value, especially when I do not know the cards, and this just confirms it even more. I'll see how this goes.
>>
>>17399465
Sending positive energy her way

Female
where are things heading for me and him?
>>
>>17399807
I dont know. Do you feel you want or need to?
>>
>>17399797
My young friend, let's now contend upon a meeting with a lass that will be pleasing to your kind ass!

I see a girl with light hair with the most blank of stares! A bit confused she actually seems when you finally get to the task of talking to her. It feels like a blur when the idle words come and go, but some of those words stick by her, you know, even if you feel that nothing lands when you throw.

Difficult difficult girl...it might be a bit hard to take when you unfurl in a manner most positively, but she might not be quite as unwilling as you might think her to be. But yet, some words might be manifesting a secret desire in her. Friend, you'll think that you reach no suitable end because she seems completely unwilling to consider at all the words that you're dealing. Some game you might drop, and you might be inclined to stop because your failure might cause you to be reeling and suffering.

But she digs it, actually. Look for the blonde girl who is confused when you drop some game, dude.

Best of luck to you.

>>17399818
Best of luck to you, no matter what you decide to do.
>>
>>17399799
>>17399803
thanks, very insightful reading, though my main goal in life is some closure of some kind, not merely to endure life just for the sake of enduring life or something. I'll keep praying for your friend.
>>
>>17399465
Sending healing prayers now.

I'm female and my boyfriend is having trouble with telling his family about me due to cultural discrepancies. What is the best way to make them accept our relationship? Will he be able to go through?
>>
>>17399465
Male
Can i get a love reading, please?
>>
>>17399854
Wow it is scary how accurate I think you are! Not only does this exactly describe my situation, but I was also guessing she secretly digs it. I hope its worth all the effort!

Thanks for the awesome reading, I'm sorry things aren't easy for you right now. Hopefully they turn around!
>>
>>17399909
To be specific, it's about approaching a girl that has similar interests as me.
>>
>>17399465
Hey BV, i don't know any kind of ritual or magic, but i will pray for your friend :)

male, gemini, brazil, 18yo
>>
>>17399918
And a Love Reading please!
>>
>>17399820
Viability: Strength (reversed)
Forces Against / In Favor: 9 of Cups (reversed) / King of Swords
Long-term Potential: 7 of Pentacles
What You / He Would Need to Do: Page of Cups / 9 of Swords (reversed)
Happiness Potential / Projected Outcome: 10 of Pentacles / The Devil

Anon, if I've ever seen a “this could be better” spread before, it's this one. These thing could be much better done if you think about this more romantically. You see, there's thing thing about lack of permanency, and somehow the whole home life thing isn't quite bursting right now as it should.

Nevertheless, I have it understood that good thought can come to creeping towards you upon good planning. Good thoughts, considered maturely, will be eventually upon some good dealings. Now, it seems to me that good things won't come easily. You want a long-term dealing, but it won't come to you too freely. He'll have to ignore the thing that's bothering him, it seems, and you have to keep doing the 10/10 girlfriend thing.

Do you want this to lead to something? Be romantic. Be stupidly and exceedingly romantic, I'd say, and you'll find yourself better set upon your way. You two could legit get m...nevermind, but you two could happy if only you do this thing. The attachment, though, is unhealthy. You're set upon a superior thing, but somehow it won't too well bring what you are so strongly craving.

You can change this, though. Do your thing and flow towards your man. Do what you can, and you two might be an item about which someone might brag.

Best of luck to you, and I hope I've read true.

>>17399867
>He wants closure when he's being offered glory
Dude, stop. The universe has something in mind for your much bigger than you think it does. Embrace it! Enjoy your bleeding and crying and suffering, then own it! You and I are in this one together, lad. Do it, and I'll do my part as well. Do it, ffs
>>
>>17399682
>Blood and pain I've already given on multiple occasions, mine and that of others.

That actually explains a lot of what I've been wondering. You love this girl, don't you? You love this girl with cancer and would do anything for her, even killing a man if you had to.You love her and that's why you've done everything you do.

My dear poet, I finally understand you.
>>
>>17399903
I'll do this as soon as I rest.

>>17399909
Do you want me to put you in a better position (cards) or do you want me to scry your next opportunity?

>>17399911
I hope it was helpful for you, good dubs-anon

>>17399916
Oh, such a fucked up mutual fate

>>17399918
>>17399925
Deus escreve certo por linhas tortas.

I'lll read for you anon, but give me some time.

>>17400004
Kek

I say nothing, other than that certain anons are quite insightful, it seems.

Brilliant, not fuck off; there's another woman I love.
>>
>>17400027
>Do you want me to put you in a better position (cards) or do you want me to scry your next opportunity?

I'd like the cards, thanks!
>>
>>17400027
Thank you BV, I'll be around
>>
>>17400027

Male

Could I have a scrying about my love life? I don't have any Qt.13 in sight atm. Would like to know if I'm going to find someone soon.
I'm single, BTW.

I'm going to to pray either way, hope it helps.
>>
File: jajaja.jpg (69KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
jajaja.jpg
69KB, 720x640px
>>17399465
male
general read pls
gonna pray for her of course
>>
>>17400027
Male, 20
General love reading please. Thank you.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>17400004
>a long drawn out 404
BV I LOVE YOU PLZ PAY ATTENTION TO THIS GUY
>>
>>17400265
What is your query, my child?
>>
>>17400272
Just a general reading, it's my first time here
>>
>>17400272
I'm not that anon, but I could use a love reading
>>
>>17400272
I could also use a reading if you could...
Should i get back with my old girlfriend?
>>
If anyone is doing readings
I'd like a reading on my love life
>>
File: meteorite.jpg (164KB, 1200x1126px) Image search: [Google]
meteorite.jpg
164KB, 1200x1126px
>>17400282
Your energies are a kind of Saturn/UFO/fried egg shape, you're losing a lot of really useful stuff, it's just diffusing off.

>>17400287
That was like getting an arrow to the brain. If you're crushing on (or dwelling on) someone, run like the wind.

>>17400302
Picnic by the side of a river. Pleasant, but it won't last. Also your spirit animal right now is a bull moose
>>
>>17400272
general reading if you can, friend
>>
File: mandala.jpg (213KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mandala.jpg
213KB, 960x960px
>>17400380
I saw a hiking boot, very worn in, but sturdy. The tongue all indented from having been laced very tightly for a long time, but the laces are missing.

I don't think my readings are very useful right now even if I am so jacked up they are flowing easily
kek
>>
>>17400389
i dont understand the reading, im bad at allegory
>>
File: Foxhole.jpg (678KB, 921x768px) Image search: [Google]
Foxhole.jpg
678KB, 921x768px
>>17400397
>I don't think my readings are very useful right now

dude I warned you
Ahhhh okay. I'll try. You've done a lot of valuable work in the past, not been lazy, met goals, and you're not worn out, yet you're not functional right now?
>>
Male 22
Love reading please
>>
>>17400373
A while ago someone told me that it was a common house fly
Can they change ?
Thanks anon
>>
>>17400426
>right now
Yes, they change over time. Some people who are particularly "awake" or the opposite, repressed/skeptical, have a strong animal that stays for a long time. Other people who are more wishy-washy might be only loosely tied to an animal, and change frequently. In my experience. I have absolutely no real background with spirit animals, I've been able to read auras forever and a little bit before I learned to scry, I learned to perceive "auras over time" (like a lingering imprint) as animals

I'm pretty sure it was me who told you housefly
>>
>>17399400
The reading is unclear to me. Perhaps the results will be more meaningful to you, being the only one who knows the exact details of your situation:

Cast Hexagram:

49 - Forty-Nine
Ko / Revolution

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress.
Persevere.
All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly.
There is no negotiating with the Established Order.
Perfect timing is essential.
Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move.
Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely.
You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone.
You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent.
Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.

Your honor is redeemed.
All impediments fall away and the path ahead is clear.

Transformed Hexagram:

63 - Sixty-Three
Chi Chi / Aftermath

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster.
The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement.
But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line.
And there WILL be change.
Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.
>>
If anyone is doing readings, male, gemini. Want a love reading please.
>>
File: LERNER SPECTRE.jpg (11KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
LERNER SPECTRE.jpg
11KB, 213x250px
"Divination"

>SHEKELS ARE ACCEPTED !!
>>
Chironald McDonald in the house, chinging your chang and dishing up some readings.

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 15 minutes later to by day's end, so check back. I just need cheering up* and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
Name/nickname
Description of yourself
Locationish
Query
>>
>>17400447
Oh thanks for the info
>>
>>17399465
Sending prayers her way now, and I'll do more before I go to sleep tonight. Female and my query is what can I do to get better (mentally)? Will I become mentally healthy and functional any time soon?
>>
>>17400456
The first part of you reading reveals the hexagram for "Attraction"! An auspicious start to a love reading, but let's see where it goes... We must remember that it is a powerful force either way things go...

Attraction powers the atoms and the structure of the Cosmos.
It is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species.
Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction.
Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question.
You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire.
What gravitational pull are you now under?
Around what sphere of influence do you circle?
Can you use your own ability to attract?

BEWARE OF:

A wagging tongue and working jaws.
All sound and fury signifying nothing.

This CRUCIAL ELEMENT could result in:

Transformed Hexagram:

54 - Fifty-Four
Kuei Mei / A Loveless Marriage

The Thunderstorm inseminates the swelling Lake, then moves on where the Lake cannot follow:
The Superior Person views passing trials in the light of Eternal Truths.
Any action will prove unfortunate.
Nothing furthers.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is at best a Marriage of Convenience.
You have found yourself in desperate straits, a position of weakness, and you are tempted to pay dearly for a remedy.
A drowning man isn't picky about who throws him a rope.
The rescue offered to you now is undesirable.
It may pull you out of this sticky situation, but it will cause even greater predicaments down the road.
Don't obligate yourself in this way.
You are selling your future for a quick fix today.
>>
>>17400484
Thank you.

I believe this was for you:
>>17400491
>>
>>17400468
Deni
M
Cancer
Cool long-haired guy from Eastern Europe
A general reading please
>>
>>17400506
The first part of your reading is the hexagram for "Compulsion"! A strong, addictive temptation, much more dangerous than it seems!

"You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being.
If this threat emanated from a heavy-handed oppressor, you would see it coming.
But this danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, an amusement, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at the fiber of your secure little world.
You are too cocksure.
You underestimate the tribute this dalliance will demand."

The next part of your reading:

"No fish for guests; none even for yourself.
Misfortune."

If you can avoid these fates, the final part of your reading reveals:

Transformed Hexagram:

57 - Fifty-Seven
Sun / The Penetrating Wind

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance.
Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident.
Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation.
Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation.
All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent.
Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
>>17400491
Damn, this situation analysis made me wonder of what path it is talking about... So many questions and thoughts...
>>
>>17400402
Well, i dont think i was that good and i dont think i have deteriorated that much.
I still feel down, like always
>>
>>17400527
Yes, it is a lot of food for thought to prepare you for the future! Read through it a few times and take it all in. Good luck!
>>
>>17400468
Gekas
Male
Virgo
Laid back, kind, loyal to a fault, intelligent, logical and enjoy bantering with others.
California
A general reading if you would please. :)
>>
>>17400468
Jose
M
Gemini
Chubby, blue eyed guy, shy and loyal
Western Europe
General reading please
>>
>>17400541
Your reading resulted in a single, definitive hexagram:

Cast Hexagram:

63 - Sixty-Three
Chi Chi / Aftermath

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster.
The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement.
But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line.
And there WILL be change.
Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.
>>
File: image.jpg (440KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440KB, 2048x1365px
>>17400468
Khozey/Coco
Male
Taurus
Mostly laid back and easy going but very competitive and ambitious when it comes to my passions. Highly active and athletic
Australia mate
Pretty much a general reading would be great. Whats the next big thing that will change my life? Could it be fitness related, study related or relationship related. I try to remain as optimistic about the future as possible so any insights or something I could find meaning in would be much appreciated :)
>>
>>17400527
Not sure if this helps but it seems to me that the key to persuasion is honest intention. Properly communicating your intentions and desires in a way that is not demanding or insecure usually brings favorable results in life.
>>
>>17400272
Love reading. Thank you.
>>
>>17400468
Hello, all i want to say is thank you for what you are doing to us, your gentleness is rare.
>Nicholas
>male
>Acquarius
>I'm shy, malinconic, nostalgic and i'm a pessimist. I'm still young but i wasted my time when i was in the "golden age" and now i'm living in regret and alone. I wish i could do a happier description. Physically i'm not tall nor short, white skin, brown hairs and dark green eyes, pretty nice looking and slim but not too much.
> North Italy
>Specific reading about near future and love
Thanks mate, i really appreciate what you're doing.
>>
>>17400544
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Caldron"! An auspicious start to your reading! Let's expand upon it and then see where it goes...

The Caldron

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial caldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos.
Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law.
Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao.
You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.

The next part of your reading is makes this even more positive:

The caldron you cook in has yellow handles and golden carrying rings.
Good fortune if you keep to this course.

Much, positivity, but also an equal element of PERIL!

BEWARE OF BEING AT...

Critical Mass

The Flood rises above the tallest Tree:
Amidst a rising tide of human folly, the Superior Person retires to higher ground, renouncing his world without looking back.

Any direction is better than where you now stand.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Several high-priority concerns demand immediate attention.
All are crucial.
None will be denied.
Yet some demand the denial of others.
Like two atoms seeking to occupy the same space, these irresistible forces and immovable objects threaten to ignite a cataclysm that could irreversibly alter your world.
This is no time for fatal heroics.
You are at Ground Point Zero.
Remove yourself from this situation without delay.
Find sanctuary.
Later you may deal with these concerns on your own terms, from a position of strength.

KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU!

Breathe. Stay calm and positive. Be confident and consistent. Do not always rush in. Make slow and steady efforts. Prepare now.

Good luck!
>>
>>17398708
Katie
Female
Pisces
Brown hair and blue eyes, 5'0
NY state
Love reading please. I hope tomorrow will be a sunny day for you!
>>
File: 1344971805173.png (77KB, 722x684px) Image search: [Google]
1344971805173.png
77KB, 722x684px
>>17400468
>pic to cheer you up

Nickname: Piro
Male
Cancer
Tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes
south-east europe
Love or general reading whatever you prefer
>>
>>17400547
I need to re-read this a couple times, still trying to discern the reading hahaha.
>>
>>17400548
According to the reading's first hexagram, the next big change in your life seems to tend more fitness/study than a relationship. You will be using this time to prepare and ready yourself to be in the best mental and physical shape to take on the opportunities that will follow. Remove yourself from any bad situations you find yourself in and avoid any thoughts/actions of fatal heroics. You will be using this time to build a position of strength to deal with things on your terms.

The next part of your reading urges you to take some time to consider your role in when finding yourself in the following position:

You come to the rescue and reinforce the supporting structure.
Order and good fortune is restored.
But does your help carry a price?

All of this culminates in the final part of your reading:

Transformed Hexagram:

15 - Fifteen
Ch'ien / Modesty

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium.
Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty.
You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you.
Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions.
Modesty and moderation are the keys.
>>
>>17400552
I think that is a great place to approach it from, but you must incentivize it if you are to be effective: if possible, get them to see that a) your goal is not working as an opposing force to them and/or b) how achieving your goal can benefit them.
>>
>>17400373
I guess you could say I'm dwelling on a guy. I know he's not the best for me, thanks.
>>
>>17400602
Thanks for the hasty reply. You're a legend!

So what I got from this is that I need to stay the course I'm currently on, and try not to do anything to brash or hastily.

And when it comes me offering my help, to understand that it could have negative repercussions even if it is for the greater good.
>>
>>17400567
Thank you for saying that! You're very welcome!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Aftermath". It would seem you are currently or just about to be in the aftermath of some situation with which you're dealing. For more about Aftermath, do see this post:
>>17400547

As for the situation you can expect with love, the next part of the reading deals with this very topic:

The woman has lost her screen.
She will remain exposed seven days before it is returned.

What this means is:

The woman loses the curtain of her carriage.
Do not run after it;
On the seventh day you will get it.

(The cultural context is that it was regarded as a breach of propriety to drive on if this curtain was lost.)

Applied to public life, this means that a man who wants to achieve something is not receiving that confidence of the authorities which he needs, so to speak, for his personal protection. Especially in times "after completion" it may happen that those who have come to power grow arrogant and conceited and no longer trouble themselves about fostering new talent.
This as a rule results in office seeking. If a man's superiors withhold their trust from him, he will seek ways and means of getting it and of drawing attention to himself. We're warned against such an unworthy procedure:
"Do not seek it." Do not throw yourself away on the world, but wait tranquilly and develop your personal worth by your own efforts. Times change. When the six stages of the hexagram have passed, the new era dawns. That which is a man's own cannot be permanently lost. It comes to him of its own accord. He need only be able to wait.

The final part of your reading: Calculated Waiting. The Superior Person nourishes himself and remains of good cheer to condition himself for the moment of truth. Great Success if you sincerely keep to your course. Endure. Embrace what fate has in store for you.
>>
>>17400613
Sage advice my friend
>>
>>17400577
Thank you!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Dissolution":

Sage rulers dedicated their lives to serving a Higher Power and built temples that still endure.

The King approaches his temple.
Success if you stay on course.

Walls meant to protect have instead separated and isolated. Your defenses have kept you apart from those whom you most need to touch. Whatever the reason for discord between you, it is time to lay down your arms. Dispel the inflexible demands and fears of the Mind so that you may reunite in the Heart.
If you have begrudged, forgive.
If you have torn down, repair.
If you have injured, heal.
If you have judged, pardon.
If you have grasped, let go.

The next part of your reading urges you to take some time to consider the following:

When your dreams evaporate to mist on the breeze, you return to your well of strength.
Regret is washed away.

The final part of your reading? Be dutiful. Have faith and be faithful. Be consistent. Be keenly aware of your influence on others. Maintain a healthy respect for the ripple effect of your words and deeds. To some you serve as a role model. You can either help shape their world or tilt them into chaos. Show temperance and consideration to all.

Take these things into your character, and you will find the success you seek!
>>
>>17400646 #
Gotta meditate on this, for now, just thank you.
I'd like to talk to you sometime, i got a small but accultured community on skype, feel free to add me, i'll add you back then i'll put in it if you want.
Skype id: username204
>>
Hiya, I've never gotten a reading before, I would very much appreciate it.
Name/nickname: Shabana
Sign: Pisces
Description of yourself: Big brown eyes, pale with yellow undertones, straight across fringe with wavy black hair, short and doll-like
Locationish: North Carolina
Query: Should my ex and I be together or no?
>>
>>17398708
Mike
male
leo
Brown short hair, hazel eyes
Britain

General reading with an emphasis on financial matters.

Always look on brighter side of life
>>
>>17400587
Amusing, thank you!

The first part of your reading is auspicious so far:

Social Mechanism

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well.
There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found.
You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure.
It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.

Auspicious indeed, but BEWARE OF:

At first, the warm attachment that springs from the heart is lacking here. We are by this time actually outside of fellowship with others. However, we ally ourselves with them. The fellowship does not include all, but only those who happen to dwell near one another. The meadow is the pasture at the entrance to the town. At this stage, the ultimate goal of the union of mankind has not yet been attained, but we need not reproach ourselves. We join the community without separate aims of our own.

SO TAKE THINGS SLOW. BE PATIENT AND FIRM IN YOUR RESOLVE. DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED OR UPSET.

If you can do that, the result will be:

Attraction:

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey.
He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.

It is Attraction that fuels atoms and the Cosmos, and fuels procreation furthering our species.
Yet Attraction also spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction.
Attraction is the force at hand.
>>
>>17400596
This is a wise course of action. It is urged to re-read and contemplate to get everything out of the texts.
>>
Am i going to have any more problems with the guy who beat me up yesterday? A very worried pisces
>>
>>17400729
Did a simple reading, resulted in Puer. Symbol of youthful masculinity, violence, rashness , impulsiveness. You should be wary of both your impulses and that of your enemy, however in terms of violence this is a favorable symbol. Not much else I can say.
>>
>>17400753
Favorable as in favoring violence or peace
>>
>>17400718
Eh the flame and boiling water seems to be referring to my ex and I. In this case pretty sure I'm the boiling water and the superior person who looked at the situation from every angle.

From what I can gather of the reading, it's more of telling me to continue down the path I've chosen, being vigilant to myself and my goals as I face more struggles.

As for the hexagram lines I'm assuming that's my current state of mind. For now I'm back to normal and have cut my ex out completely, so hopefully the changes you alluded to have nothing to do with her.

Still completely unsure of ".....Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror."; never really saw myself as a conqueror, just wanted to get my goals accomplished.
>>
>>17400753
Can I get a reading on whether i'll get back together with him?
>>
>>17400644
You're very welcome! And thank you!

You seem to have gotten most of the correct things out of it so far. It is also wise to offer your help to the right people and not to the wrong... and not to expect anything in return!
>>
>>17400673
You're welcome.

I'm sorry, I do not have Skype, but I am always happy to communicate elsewhere.
>>
>>17400779
I OBJECT
>>
>>17400661
I'm glad you think so!

>>17400688
>>17400792
>>
>>17400774
Favorable as in if there is violence, it will be in your favor. That's not to say you should necessarily jump to violence, merely that you shouldn't worry about it to much. It's hard to say with such a simple reading.
>>
>>17400779
I'm sorry, I don't normally do requests, I just respond to the ones I feel a connection with. However, in my experience, getting back with someone is usually a good way to repeat past mistakes.
>>
>>17400753
>>17400796

Uh, for whoever's still reading

James, male virgo
Brown hair, hazel eyes, oval burn scar on my left leg
Likes buddhism and tends to speak matter-of-factly, but I have a romantic side

Anyway, how does my crush feel and think about me? It tends to change every day i kid you not, and if I had to guess she's probably considering other options... unless I'm getting through or something >.>
>>
>>17400695
Welcome!

According to the results of the reading, all signs point to no!

The first hexagram that was cast was for "Retreat"!

The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success. Occupy yourself with minute detail.

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace. It is not a surrender, but a regrouping. Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center. You move toward balance, and thus a much stronger position.

The next part of your reading indicates that you tend to throw yourself into things, latching yourself to your cause. Realize when this is a strength and when it is a weakness! Loyalty and perseverance are good. Dependence is not!

Resist compulsion! It is a strong, addictive temptation, much more dangerous than it seems! You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being. If this threat emanated from a heavy-handed oppressor, you would see it coming. But this danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, an amusement, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at the fiber of your secure little world. Do not underestimate!
>>
>>17400820
Thank you so much for your reading. Have a wonderful day and I will ponder what you have told me.
>>
>>17400708
Thanks!

Wow, your reading resulted in this single, definitive hexagram:

Cast Hexagram:

1 - One
Ch'ien / Creative Activity

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion.
With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come.
You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks.
The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.
>>
File: 217Z5Kq.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
217Z5Kq.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
>>17400818

:) happy picture for you, bud
>>
>>17400775
It sounds like you are very much getting there in your interpretation of the texts you received! :)
>>
>>17400827
Thanks for reading. I wish you a happy day.
>>
Sorry, I snapped earlier and needed to rest my head. I'll take no more queries, but I'm finishing up the ones I've gotten now.

>>17399903
You / Him / Union Significator: 3 of Swords (reversed) / 9 of Swords / King of Cups
Cultural Discrepancy / Solution: 10 of Swords / Ace of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: 4 of Wands

Girl, you've got this. I know it hurts to have something like this come between you two, but love, at least in your case, shall lastly ring true. All those sword cards spell out some pain, and the advice one tells you not to seek to gain something new. KEEP GOING. The 4 of wands is a card showing a couple who is happy and in front of a home standing. That's you're projected outcome if you stick it out. Looks like you'll have something to smile about if you just ignore the naysayers and keep going. I would say more, but this spread is so exceedingly straightforward that it's not necessary.
>>
>>17400818
Thank you!

I don't want to necessarily get your hopes up, but the reading was generally favorable in terms of love! If not this girl, then definitely with another one! Let's look at the results of the reading. First:

Grace:

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.

BEWARE OF:

Vanity, superficiality, and the superfluous.

Your reading/situation concludes with:

Transformed Hexagram:

17 - Seventeen
Sui / Following

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface.
The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.
No mistakes if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon.
The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now.
As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon.
What cyclical forces pull you along?
Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!
>>
>>17400825
You're very welcome! Thank you! May your day be wonderful too! And yes, pondering it is a wise course of action!
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 595x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 595x594px
>>17398708
Mariko
Female
Taurus
Dark eyes, weary but innocent looking
UK
Is he going to ask me out soon? Will our relationship turn out to be something worth the wait.

Thank you and bless. X
Have pic related
>>
>>17400831
Almost missed this because I had pocket sand in my eye! ;p
>>
>>17400845
You're very welcome! Thank you! May your day be happy as well!
>>
>>17400860
Thank you!

Cast Hexagram:

30 - Thirty
Li / Igniting

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you.
Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand.
This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous.
Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity.
The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
File: 1447994209234.jpg (46KB, 640x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1447994209234.jpg
46KB, 640x1076px
Doing two or three tarot readings. I'll need your gender and your query; no inane and silly love queries and vague queries like generals will get a vague answer, but I'll try my best.

One requirement though: post a picture of something that's related to fantasy or preferably magic. Wizards, mages, magic rituals, etc and etc.
>>
>>17400869
Thank you very much for that speedy, insightful reading Chiron. Have a wonderful day. :)
>>
>>17400877
F
Libra
How did they feel about the information I revealed?
>>
>>17399909
>>17399916
You / Her / Union Significator: Knight of Wands / Queen of Pentacles / King of Wands
What She Likes / How to Exploit It: 6 of Cups / 4 of Wands
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome It: Ace of Pentacles / 5 of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: The Lovers (reversed)

Fucking money. Ugh, it's a matter of money that will keep you from getting that honey. I gather that you're the romantic sort, or at least good emotionally, but somehow that isn't enough to keep her from leaving. These cards tell me that quite advantageous is to you the whole emotional and passionate thing, and you've richness in that sort, obviously.

Here's the thing. You may need to get a bit more wealthy to secure her a bit more concretely, but being passionate and mad and wonderful might be just the thing that would get you in her good graces in the first place, and offering the gift of deep emotions and beauty might get you well in her face to give her something more to crave.

See, lad, you may not be the kind of dude who can command quite as much as she'd like her man to, but she does like that you're genuine and true. Nice guy and such, that might help out a bunch, and you need to exploit that to the extent that you create an air about you that comes well to consent to comfort in your presence.

But it looks bad in the end. Sorry, friend, but The Lovers in reverse is about a clear a sign as you can get; sorry, friend. Sinceras condolências, meu amigo.
>>
>>17400886
You're very welcome! May your day be wonderful as well!
>>
>>17400887
>>17400887
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/4/40/Albus_Dumbledore_(HBP_promo)_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150822232849
here is the pic, getting an error when trying to post pic
>>
File: fantasy.jpg (2MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.jpg
2MB, 1920x1280px
>>17400877
male

Why exactly did my ex leave me the way she did? Did she cheat? What does she think of me of now?

If that's too inane then: Should I try and focus on releasing music or practicing more?
>>
>>17400889
>confusing you with the next querent
-_-

>>17399918
I see a pretty brown girl with datass, but Brazil so kek. Anyway, she looks pretty, but she may not be willing. She's...she looks nervous, like anxious, like something a girl that pretty wouldn't be expected to do, and failing to understand that fact is what may most confuse you.

So lad, it seems like you'll have a hard time making sense of her by virtue of how she comports herself because she can be confusing at times, but nevertheless she seems well in the mind if you can convince her that you're not just feeding her lines.

So, self-conscious and anxious and nervous pretty brown girl. Good luck to you.
>>
File: wizard.jpg (6KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
6KB, 190x266px
>>17400877
F
will I be able to create my clothing line with my partner ?
>>
>>17399465
Female
Why did I get rejected?
Praying for your friend. You're a good friend btw.
>>
>>17400887
>>17400893
All fair and fine. As long as there's an image, I'm content.

Two of Cups (Love), III - The Empress, Four of Swords (Truce).

I chuckled at the fact that the cards came up in the order of two, three and four. Anyhow, the primary card is the Empress, supported by the left and right, Love and Truce. It seems that it was received quite well in the emotional aspect, especially tempted to say it because of the appearance of the Empress and Love. Truce would signify some sort of a mental ''truce''. While mentally this may not last for too long, but any sort of arguments or instability should calm for the time being.

To sum it up even shorter: good in the emotional aspect, and it will bring a certain kind of truce, even though it may or may not be short-term.

>>17400905
>what does she think of me of now
>ex

I would strongly suggest abandoning that particular thought and in general, forget about it. Exes are ex for a reason, and it's best to not think about them all too much.

Give me a few and I'll do your reading. Just wanted to put this out before starting.
>>
Imma read you.

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by day's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17399465
I will send positive vibes. Can you give me The first letter of her name for focus?
Female.
Can you tell me what my next bf will look like ?
>>
>>17400913
>You're a good friend
20 bucks says he's in love with her, doesn't matter what he says
>>
>>17400877
F
I've been ignoring this girl, but not with any ill intentions. Will I be able to make amends?
>>
File: 1337898155833.jpg (508KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1337898155833.jpg
508KB, 2560x1440px
>>17400877
Nice dubs. If you are up for one more (just the pull, even, I'll interpret!), I'd like to know if the heathen will be true and just to me.
>>
>>17400921
hi Brett. How are you?
>>
>>17400941
Frothing and foaming and lumpy as hell!

How are you?
>>
>>17400804
Thanks for the reading senpai
>>
>>17400059
Light skin, light hair, in front of a computer, looks like you'll meet her online, I guess, or maybe that's just what she does for a living. Maybe? In front of a computer she does something. She looks very serious, and she may not have much of a sense of humor. Not my type of girl, but I've fallen for worse. Anyway, I get the feeling she's into something very technical or sciency. Maybe something she's studying or doing for a living? All I see is serious staring.

Good luck with that one, anon.

>>17400075
>that picture
topkek...Oscar?

You / Situation: 9 of Cups / 3 of Cups
Internal / External Challenges: Wheel of Fortune (reversed) / The Sun (reversed)
Advice: 2 of Swords / The Magician (reversed)
Projected Outcome: Death (reversed)

Not feeling it as much as you used to? You're fine, dude. You may think things are coming down and crashing around you, but your state seems to endure, and considering how much you're freaking out about everything, it's a pretty damn good outcome I'm seeing.

9 of Cups, some permanence for home you're building, and it seems that you have to do some cooperating (3C) with others in a manner that makes you a bit nervous, right? Nevermind, you're good. You're going to feel inclined to make a crazy decision here and there, but it would be best if you not dare to go there. See, pulling the trigger when hair comes to stare upon you by standing up straight isn't going to work out too well for you, mate.

Hold it. Don't be so impetuous, for that impetuous nature of yours might cause you to run a foul course. Just relax now, man, you've got this. The cards say that you're trying to overreact, and that sort of thing might bite your ass. Just relax.

Just
Relax

You've got this, lad.
>>
>>17400948
Kind of bummed out because I asked someone out and they said no, but it happens. Hope you feel better soon tho man.
>>
>>17400905
>primary card, the focus: Five of Disks (Worry)
>supporting left card: Queen of Swords
>supporting right card: Three of Wands (Virtue)
>internal influences: Four of Swords (Truce)
>external influences: Seven of Swords (Futility)

My right eye started twitching when I flipped over the external influences and saw the Futility. The first three cards, to put it shortly, seem to make me think that she just wanted some sort of change. At least there was something going on in regards of stability that she did not like, and she decided to change it. The Worry is the destruction of stability, the Virtue is the will to actually do something and well on it's way to do so, and the Queen could very well symbolize her.

The influences, well... An shaky, internal truce, with trickery and lies from the external. Could very well even symbolize something along the lines of cheating. This would probably be the one and only card which would directly answer the question of ''did she cheat on me or did she not?''.

Make your own interpretations from this. What I see is that she just wanted to do it, and there's probably even cheating going on. Or lies. If she didn't do it at that time, she would have done it later.

>>17400934
That image deserves a cut in line. Primary card, Prince of Wands. To the left, Seven of Swords (Futility). To the right, Ten of Wands (Oppression). Since you threw out the offer to interpret, I'll take up on it and give you the cards.
>>
>>17400921
>Name/nickname - Qlippoth
>Gender - Male
>Sign - Gemini
Description of yourself - Tall, bulky frame, shaved head, overweight
Locationish - Southern U.S.
Query - Trying to reestablish a life path, card readings have consistently told me to find a female companion or occult practices would lead me to become a shell and yet I can't stop staying in my own mind and find the female companion. Where should I turn to for either the companion or to advance magickally to avoid the Qlipha/Shell ending?
>>
>>17400968
Thanks!

I'm sorry that happened to you, anon. I was just in a similar situation, so I know that it hurts, but that pain will lessen in time.

Here's a rather positive reading I did on you to help encourage you for the future when you are done focusing on feeling your wounds:

Expansion:

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.

BEWARE OF:

Being blindsided by something of which you are totally unaware! Remain calm, cautious, and careful. Take the time now to prepare/ready/fortify yourself for any trying times that could lie ahead, both those you can and cannot anticipate. Find strength and peace now to best deal with anything that can come your way. Be confident but not cocky. Exercise your best judgment. Stay positive.

RESULT IF YOU STAY TRUE TO COURSE:

Your benevolence has been recognized by those above you.

Your plans will greatly benefit all, and the favor you seek is as good as granted before you even ask.
>>
>>17400114
I'm going to do bibliomancy for you because whynot.
>Galdrabok, 35
>To Find Out A Thief
>”Carve these on a man's leg bone and then he will come and spit out whosoever stole from you.”

Lack of trust, lad? It may have gone bad before and you may be yet a bit sore, but not all those lasses are complete asses, believe me; there are still some good ones out there, you'll see. Not all of them will be unfaithful or cheat. Not all of them will comport themselves dishonorably.

You'll find better fate if you reignite your faith that women can be good too. One or two may not have been too good to you, but one will soon.

I see a skinny girl, light tan with brown hair, no curves (hey she's nice, tho) and reading a book when she catches your stare. You'll be too shy to talk to her at first, but it's fine. A slight smile, because she's likewise shy, and she thinks more of bettering herself at the time.

I saw her on a table or something, so maybe that's relevant. Best of luck to you, friend.
>>
>>17400911
Ace of Wands, Prince of Swords, Eight of Disks (Prudence).

These three cards would represent the results of you following the path of trying to create a clothing line. It doesn't seem to be an outright failure, so there's a good start. Lots of planning and lots of will are there, with signs of you being careful. It seems that if you will go for it, some mishap *may* happen, but you'll learn and keep going for it nonetheless. On the matter of success, I drew Two of Disks (Change). I would like to say that it's a yes, it would be entirely possible, but it would take a considerable bit of time and things happening, planning and energy put before you'll be able to pull something off.

Good luck, I suppose.

>>17400932
No picture, no reading. I did say it was a requirement. If one will not be provided, I'll leave in five to ten minutes. Or if someone else decides to offer up a query with an image with the specified requirements.
>>
>>17400646
>>17400838

Yes I am, did you by chance in your reading notice that I was coming out of a situation, or was the reading your only indication?
>>
>>17399465
>>17397927

Sorry, had a long day yesterday. If you still at it, i am a dude looking for grill. Thanks man.
>>
>>17400985
Thank you Brett. You are such a nice person.
>>
>>17400999
This was my original post:
>>17397665
>>
>>17400921
>***Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
>*Jim
>*M
>*Aquarius
>*White, 22 years old, kind of fat, brown hair, blueish green eyes, 5' 10", kind of socially awkward but not a complete sperglord
>*Pennsylvania
>*I feel like my life is nothing, be it socially, education, and career wise, and it's too late for me. I've been trying a little harder lately but as I said, I just feel like it might be too late and I should have started to try a little harder years ago. It just seems like nothing is ever going to work out for me. The whole "no gf" thing is also really bothering me lately.
>>
>>17400490
>what can I do to get better (mentally)?
Perfect for bibliomancy

>Norse Mythology Dictionary
>”Son- The name of one of the containers of the mead of inspiration that the giantess Gunnlodh guarded. (4) See also 'Bodn' and 'Gunnlodh'”

The mead of poetry! Did you know that you can pull yourself out of the deepest of misery simply by doing something crazy and beautiful that you can remember subsequently? You don't have to create a demon and call him “The Crazy” like me, but using your inspiration to feel something divine for a moment can fuel the touch of divinity towards you.

A large drink took Oðin of that mead. Do you think gods never get depressed too? Think of Frey for a moment, won't you?

Frey said:
>“How, then, should I seek to explain
>to such a youth of my puissant pain?
>Though the elfwheel upon all things shine,
>it casts no light on this longing of mine.”

It's okay.

It's okay to be sad. It's okay to be depressed. It's okay to cry. Cry your ass off until gone is all the pain, and then get up and laugh a bit. Accompany the wiping of your tears with jokes and shit. You've got this.

There's something you've always wanted to do, right? Get up and do it right, and scream to the sky “victory is mine” when you've claimed it true and you've called for yourself a good step to you!

Seek inspiration in something beautiful that inspires you more thereafter; then, let out some laughter, for it is the best companion of tears, and you shall carry good companion of lessons for years in something...

beautiful and crazy

Do it, and just push your hand through the hazy air. Push through and reach without a care. I know that quite well you'll fare.

You've got this, girl. Prepare to unfurl something mad and beautiful to paint the sky with the deepest of reds from the shattering of the way you cry.

Remember, beautiful and crazy is the precise thing you need.
>>
>>17400973
The first hexagram of your reading calls for Gathering! You must seek out groups of people.

It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.

The next part of your reading urges you to take the time to consider the following:

You strive to find common ground that doesn't exist.
Sighing in sadness and walking away would be understood, though you may think less of yourself.

If you follow this course of action and take these things into your character, it will ultimately result in:

Attraction:

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey.
He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.

There is no greater natural law in the Cosmos than Attraction.
From the magnetic pull of an atom's nucleus to the centrifugal force that spirals a galaxy, the face of the universe is shaped by Attraction.
On a human scale, it is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species.
Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction.
Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question.

GOOD LUCK!
>>
>>17400270
>>17400928
-sigh-
I fell for an alchemist and started an alchemy research project afterwards. To honor her, forget her, win her back? I'm not sure, but my research will speak true. Just like I started reading after being engaged to a card reader and did...well, some know. Whatever, I'll give the world something great to show.

This is what I do.

>>17400913
>>17400926
>>17400999
>pulling for her after I'm already tapped
Tempting me, anons

Seriously, no more queries, though, please. I want to keep going, but I've snapped twice today already.
>>
>>17400998
It seems to indicate that it is a situation that had already begun but may not have come to an end yet, but will soon. Examine if this applies to anything already; otherwise, be prepared/ready/fortified for the future.

Good luck!
>>
>>17401004
You're very welcome! Thank you! You are great!
>>
>>17401069
Much appreciated, thank you
>>
>>17401076
Eh only thing this could allude to in terms of Aftermath is with my ex. Work is going well as of now, felt like being vigilant was in regards to that.

Thank you for the reading, guess I'll just plan for the worse in case my ex shows up again.
>>
>>17401073
>>17400999

No problem, BV. Take some rest, another day then. May things get better soon about your friend. Hang in there, mang.
>>
>>17401073
Verywell. Will you do this again later?
>>
>>17401061
Hell yes Yoda! Thank you!

You've got a friend in Pennsylvania.

As for your reading, continue your good works and add to them! You will be rewarded for them when you are not expecting it! Hone and refine your brilliance and you will be a Godsend to the people. Your aspirations will be met with promotion! Accept all gifts graciously, be they from high or low places. They may differ from what you want / need / hoped for, but appreciating them for what they are will move you forward on your path. And be aware that some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

The next part of your reading urges you to take time to consider the following:

You advance in sorrow, but this path leads to good fortune. Accept the boon of a wise woman.

The final part of your reading/situation reads as follows:

No matter how large or diverse the group, the Superior Person remains uniquely himself.

Small accomplishments are possible.

You are working at cross-purposes with another.
The distance between you is very wide.
The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity.
You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs.
Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive?
Is there common ground here?
Must there be one winner and one loser?
Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?

GOOD LUCK!
>>
>>17401089
You're very welcome!

>>17401092
Right words! Right thoughts! Right actions! :D
>>
>>17401073
>brilliant woman, stupid girl
You're the same way, dude. You're so brilliant but you're such a dumbass sometimes. Open your fucking eyes dude.
>>
>>17401130
I find myself being both too smart for my own good... and too dumb to know any better.
>>
>>17398700
M
Male
Pisces
Norway
Recently Freed from 3,5 year Relationship
New paths infront of me, wich do i follow?
>>
Tom
Sagittarius

Will I find a lover soon?

Thanks a bunch
>>
>>17401144

Cast Hexagram:

20 - Twenty
Kuan / Contemplation

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness.
Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights.
As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below.
This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers.
These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point.
To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way.
The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.
>>
File: 1920x1200 wall-98.jpg (352KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1920x1200 wall-98.jpg
352KB, 1920x1200px
>>17400972
Thank you, dear reader! I feel this spread was very on point, every card fit perfectly.

I pulled a clarifier for how to help him through Oppression and got the Two of Cups reversed. Damn, tarot is doesn't hold the punches.
>>
>>17401150
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.
Development.
The maiden is given.
Good fortune if you stay on course.

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress.
Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest.
Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it.
The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.

The next part of your reading reveals the following text:

The geese draw near the cliff.
There will be feasting, peace, rest and joy.

The final part of your reading:

Transformed Hexagram:

Ching / The Well

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing.
It served those before and will serve those after.
Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all.
Jung named it the Collective Unconscious.
Others hail it as God within.
Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being.
When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters.
You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows.
Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17401151
Wow, This was unexpected.
Ive recently started working out, four people has joined with me.
Ive been open about my, well, feeling other poeple and their emotions, and a few people have been eager to learn. More have shed tears and found aid in my words. My sister has gotten stronger in her path with me helping aswell. My friend is going clean on drugs and ive taken him in to hang and be 'normal' to not stray back to drugs-
I have been trying hard to get reaquinted with my feelings and my senses.

I dont mean to sound like an ego. But it is good to hear and to reflect back and see that i can truly help and be a good example to others.
>>
Hello! Amazing to see a good thread, it has been some time

M
Libra
Dutch
Robin

Just got out of then #th storm of good and bad happenings.. What what lies ahead? Is this new girl someone worth pursuing?
>>
>>17400965
Thank you, Bv. Sounds good, hope I meet her soon.. I too have fallen for worse, but I'm kinda into 'resting bitch face' girls.

I'll let you know if she comes my way.
>>
>>17401182
Continue in your good works, and they will be noticed and rewarded when you are not expecting it!
>>
>>17401192
Hello! Thank you for your positive presence!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Durability":

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind.
Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Endurance is the key to success in this situation.
However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity.
True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core.
Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance?
Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist?
Then you will endure to reach your goal.

BEWARE OF:

He pledges his love too hastily, and awaits her promise in return.
This stunts the natural growth of affection.

Seeking duration too hastily brings misfortune persistently.
Nothing that would further.

Whatever endures can be created only gradually by long-continued work and careful reflection. In the same sense Lao Tzu says:
"If we wish to compress something, we must first let it fully expand."
He who demands too much at once is acting precipitately, and because he attempts too much, he ends by succeeding in nothing.

If you take this information into your character and apply it, it will result in what's indicated in the final part of your reading...

(Continued in next post...)
>>
File: w1kAydr.jpg (47KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
w1kAydr.jpg
47KB, 510x330px
S
Scorpio
Young Hag
North of the wall
Feels like I've lost my soulmate. Have I lost him, was he not my soulmate? Struggling to stay calm and focused, the solitude is distracting and I have so much to do.
>>
>>17401262
Transformed Hexagram:

34 - Thirty-Four
Ta Chuang / Awesome Power

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English.
Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are.
This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you.
Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.
>>
>>17400468

You id a reading for me yesterday, which I thank you for. But I find I ching to be one of the most POWERFUL and ACCURATE oracles.

Without the sorrow, sadness and distress in life, there would be no point to the joy, elation, light and peace. Let your heart enjoy the sadness, for it is the cold day which makes the cup of tea that much sweeter.

That being said, info:

Charles
Male
Capricorn
Tall, Athletic, Charmer
Alberta Canada

Looking for ways to accelerate independence and career goals in my life. I am doing all the right and normal things like interviewing, looking and searching. I am really looking for ways to fast track to my goals of stability and contentedness.

Thanking you in advance, it is truly a great kindness and real show of generosity for you to give your time here the way you do. Thank you again.

~A fan
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>>
>Nana
>Female
>Virgo

Will I ever meet Valiant Thor, the alien from planet Venus?
>>
>>17401265
Valar morghulis. Valar dohaeris.

I know that feel. It hurts like hell. I'm sorry anyone else should have to feel it.

Naturally, the first part of your reading seems to describe your current situation, the hexagram for "Critical Mass":

The Flood rises above the tallest Tree:
Amidst a rising tide of human folly, the Superior Person retires to higher ground, renouncing his world without looking back.

Any direction is better than where you now stand.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Several high-priority concerns demand immediate attention.
All are crucial.
None will be denied.
Yet some demand the denial of others.
Like two atoms seeking to occupy the same space, these irresistible forces and immovable objects threaten to ignite a cataclysm that could irreversibly alter your world.
This is no time for fatal heroics.
You are at Ground Point Zero.
Remove yourself from this situation without delay.
Find sanctuary.
Later you may deal with these concerns on your own terms, from a position of strength.

IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION:

Being overly cautious is no mistake.
Exceptional enterprises cannot succeed unless utmost caution is observed in their beginnings and in the laying of their foundations.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Calculated Waiting":

Deep Waters in the Heavens:
Thunderclouds approaching from the West, but no rain yet.
The Superior Person nourishes himself and remains of good cheer to condition himself for the moment of truth.

Great Success if you sincerely keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is nothing more you can do to affect the outcome.
You must now submit to the Fates.

Occupy yourself with either relaxing activity or creative and/or productive activity, perhaps something using your hands. Alternate activities to move forward. Good luck!
>>
File: 1446528353372.jpg (70KB, 446x550px) Image search: [Google]
1446528353372.jpg
70KB, 446x550px
>>17400965
>>17400075
>senpai remembers
You are fine in my book, friend.
It's just that things outside my control spoop me, having something reliying on others spoops me even more.
Some readings have been telling me that I'm gonna be fine but honestly I'm not feeling it.
Life goes on I guess.
>>
>>17401262
>>17401268

Just before I go to sleep, I have to say - woah have no words

I have thrown some I tjing in the past, but this hits home like nothing else. Excuse my enthusiasm :)

This here I will take to heart, everything said connects with what I have learned and experienced so far. Thank you so much, hopefully till next time. Good day!
>>
This thread is truly blessed today

Cheers, /div/
>>
>>17401272
You're very welcome! Thank you so much for your positivity, kind words, and your message to maintain perspective!

We'll see what we can do to fast-track your path to your goals... because otherwise, your reading indicates "Difficulty at the Beginning", "Needing Guidance", "Knowing your Limitations", and "knowing when to give up the chase".

We'll try to use the I-Ching's wisdom to minimize these things and speed things up a bit, but you will have to exercise patience regardless!

The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos.
Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance.
Learn from these early obstacles.

CONSIDER:

A hunter who pursues his prey without a guide will lose his way in the deeps of the forest.
The Superior Person knows his limitations and gives up the chase: when to advance would bring regret.

Whoever hunts deer without the forester
Only loses his way in the forest.
The superior man understands the signs of the time
And prefers to desist.
To go on brings humiliation.

If a man tries to hunt in a strange forest and has no guide, he loses his way. When he finds himself in difficulties he must not try to steal out of them unthinkingly and without guidance. Fate cannot be duped; premature effort, without the necessary guidance, ends in failure and disgrace. Therefore the superior man, discerning the seeds of coming events, prefers to renounce a wish rather than to provoke failure and humiliation by trying to force its fulfillment.

SEEK GUIDANCE FROM PEOPLE YOU TRUST!

>>
>>17401368
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance.
An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse.
You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective.
Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?

TAKE THESE THINGS INTO YOUR CHARACTER FOR SUCCESS! GOOD LUCK!
>>
It's amazing how insightful these threads can get when the shitposters lay off. I think /div/ is the kindest gen I've seen on this site.
>>
>>17401291
Can these be converted into loosh and/or bitcoins or another form of cryptocurrency?
>>
>>17401296
How I should aspire further in my embodiment of that!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness.
Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below.
This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers.
To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way.
The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.

This seems to indicate that you need to make yourself more visible -- and in a strictly positive light... much like you are doing right now. ;)

The next part of your reading urges you to think upon this:

Your future is shaped by the quality of your influence on others in the past.
Be blameless.

>>
>>17401407
Finally, your reading results in the hexagram for "Enthusiasm"!

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us.
It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance.
This is the enthusiasm that is generated now.
Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild.
Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.'
This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

An auspicious reading indeed! My best wishes unto you! :)
>>
>>17400921
***You are a good person for helping all these people here
*Marek
*Male
*Leo
*I´m 5´11, brown hair, medium build, quite cold personality, hard worker
*London
*Are me and my friend going to be successful opening a new business in our home country (NE of Europe)

Thanks a lot
>>
>>17401338
It's best when it strikes that chord and you connect with it! And taking it to heart is the best course of action! You're very welcome! Good day to you too!

>>17401346
Cheers to you as well!
>>
Scorpio
Male
6'0

I normally try to avoid pharmaceutical interventions but this seems to be an internal issue and not something from without. Is this going to turn out to be beneficial?
>>
>>17401377
Internet Love Machine FTW!
>>
>>17401368
>>17401373

Thank you. I have a hard time seeking guidance. I will meditate and seek out the knowledge and guidance required to move purposefully through this forest as opposed to running in circles alone.

Blessings, light, balance and joy to you and those you love.

My dearest thanks,

~Charles
>>
>>17401420
Thank you! You are a good person for saying so! You're very welcome!

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Empowering"!

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

Success if you stay on course.

This is a good partnership!

The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery.
This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.

IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION:

Don't let thrill-seeking comrades divert you from true joy.

Fire distances itself from its nemesis, the Lake:
No matter how large or diverse the group, the Superior Person remains uniquely himself.

Small accomplishments are possible in realms where you or others are estranged.

In dealing with that:

You are working at cross-purposes with another.
The distance between you is very wide.
The gap can be closed, however, with no compromise of your integrity.
You are not adversaries in this case -- just two persons addressing individual needs.
Ask yourself: are these needs mutually exclusive?
Is there common ground here?
Must there be one winner and one loser?
Could you become partners in seeking a solution that would allow for two winners?

May this information help you! Good luck!
>>
>>17401316
I can't thank you enough. I hope you find healing and joy, you have an incredible gift.
>>
>>17401435
All signs point to yes regarding the course of action you are currently considering in terms of medicine:

The first hexagram was for "Durability": constancy driving success. Take this medication regularly and religiously! "Faithfully"! "Such constancy deserves success"!

Endurance is the key to success in this situation.
However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity.
True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core.

REMEMBER:

To submit to insult is to invite injury.

Steel yourself for ceaseless creative activity. Productive Activity. Potent Influence. Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come.
You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks.
The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.

GOOD LUCK!
>>
>>17401443
You're very welcome! Your planned course of action is wise and correct!

Thank you! To you and yours as well!
>>
>>17401470
No problem! You're very welcome!

Thank you so much!
>>
wtf m tarot cards told me one thing and they lied to me they wrong... why do they do dis
>>
>>17401439
What do u use for readings?
>>
>>17401537
I use the I-Ching, the ancient Chinese book of changes, and I interact with a random number generator while posing the query from the post!
>>
File: program.png (40KB, 502x425px) Image search: [Google]
program.png
40KB, 502x425px
>>17401549
I do technomancy too, can you elaborate on your process?
>>
>>17401578
Nice XML hierarchy!

While thinking about the query and the other details in the post, I use the timing that it inspires in my tossing of the coins to generate the lines of the changing and unchanging lines of the hexagram. Then I read their corresponding texts from the I-Ching. I then share relevant texts, interpretations, experience, and advice as it applies to their query.

You can try a complete virtual online Javascript app version of the I-Ching in your browser (and with even more information to read) at ichingonline.net ! I've even done it right from my phone!
>>
>>17398700
Perhaps I am here in part as penance for hurting the feelings of a coward in retaliation for their hurting me by their being cowardly. I did not receive forgiveness, and I have been having difficulty in forgiving myself. I am trying to make up for this negativity with the spreading of positive energy and trying to give helpful, insightful readings, which also allows me to heal vicariously through others.

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 5 minutes later to by day's end, so check back. I just need positive input*** and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17401621
Rafael, Male, Aries, black hair, short, skinny, south america. Give me one of those long readings about love while i drink myself to death. What's in the future about it for me?
Things will be alright, Chironymous, take your time to let it go.
>>
>>17401639
Thank you.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Upward Mobility"!

Beneath the Soil, the Seedling pushes upward toward the light:
To preserve his integrity, the Superior Person contents himself with small gains that eventually lead to great accomplishment.

Supreme Success.
Have no doubts.
Seek guidance from someone you respect.
A constant move toward greater clarity will bring reward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are progressing, rising inch-by-inch toward certain success.
What makes this assured is your refusal to tilt headlong toward your goal, slamming into obstacles and going mad with frustration.
You have a clear map before you of the steps necessary to reach your objective.
With faithful patience and a careful conservation of personal energy and resources, you will run this long, slow distance.

All obstructions that generally block progress fall away here. Things proceed with remarkable ease. Unhesitatingly one follows this road, in order to profit by one's success. Seen from without, everything seems to be in the best of order. However, no promise of good fortune is added. It is a question how long such unobstructed success can last. But it is wise not to yield to such misgivings, because they only inhibit one's power. Instead, the point is to profit by the propitiousness of time.

The final part of your reading deals with the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Untapped resources are available.
The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following.
Good fortune.
No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others.
Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it.
How can they profit from the attainment of this goal?
Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

Good luck, anon!
>>
>>17401621
Hope you get better, senpai.

https://youtu.be/uTtNwVK27cg
>>
>>17401669
Thank you! I loved every episode of Fringe! Walter's the man! And yay RoboCop / Buckaroo Banzai!
>>
>>17401621
Maddy/f
cancer sun, pisces moon
5'9, 120lbs, long brown hair, young, tired, easy going, mellow, quiet
Canada

Love reading please?
>>
>>17401621

b-dawg
female
cancer
red hair, athletic, likes eating food, likes watching movies, reading, animals, the earth, stubborn, loyal
ontario, canada
I want to know what the conditions of my summer job will be? Thanks! And anything else you would like to tell me :) Maybe let me know of any bad things coming in the future?
>>
>>17401651
Thank you for the longe reading, as asked. One more day to go. I hope you find soon the peace of mind you are seeking. Good night.
>>
>>17401681
ayy
Chessy?
>>
>>17401101
>>17401106
Thanks for understanding, I'll do this again when I'm feeling better

>>17401130
Sick reference, bro; your references are out of control.

>>17401208
>'resting bitch face'
That's it precisely! That's what I was trying to describe.

>>17401325
Chin up, lad; you'll be fine

>>17401680
I've already asked you for a voice sample, right? You feel familiar, but I want to hear the voice that goes with that energy of yours, and I'm just pestering you in case I haven't asked you before. Bad memory and terribly crazy, pardon me.
>>
Anyone dabble in geomancy and want to share some tips/literature on the subject? I have a working knowledge but most of the information I find on the net is either overly simplified or someone's personal adaptation, which is often difficult to understand because I can't actively ask them questions.
>>
>>17401418
Hello, this Nana again.

Thank you for your insightful words, but I don't think I quite grasp what it all means, and how and when I'll meet Thor, dear friend.
>>
>>17401680
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

You are given command of the hunt! The game is in the field, and it would be wise to catch it!

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Penetrating Wind":

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success. Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance. Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.

Stay calm, confident, and positive! Persevere! Good luck!
>>
>>17401681
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram:

Cast Hexagram:

49 - Forty-Nine
Ko / Revolution

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

Persevere.
All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move.
Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely.
You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone.
You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent.
>>
>>17401707
I hope this involves throwing a globe at something... although I'm sure that if it involved something like that, darts at a map would make more sense. But throwing a globe at something would be way more fun. I suppose I'd settle for getting GPS coordinates from a random number generator and then pumping them into Google Maps. Okay, I'm done letting my imagination run wild. :p
>>
>>17398708

Not sure if too late, it's still Thursday here though

Jessica/Kilroy
MtF
Taurus
I'm a psychotic computer science student who likes philosophy and dragons
Colorado
Will I get anything out of magick?
>>
>>17401708
Hello!

You're very welcome! Yes, sometimes the hexagram readings can be cryptic or not reveal certain details. Let's see if there's anything else I can extrapolate from your reading...

You will increase your visibility by expanding the number of people with which you interact, likely by meeting friends-of-friends and/or joining more groups. In this new crowd, you will make a good impression/reputation by your continued/growing good deeds. This will facilitate your meeting the people you will want to meet...

You may have even started this process already!

I was born on a Thorsday. ;) ;p

The reading also urges you to be good to people now because it will play a role later toward your goals!

Finally, the reading urges you to become and remain enthusiastic and positive! Rally your strengths, confidence, excitement, and energy! Practice striking a chord in people's hearts for when the moment finally comes! Then move boldly forward!

Put yourself in tune/harmony with the rhythmic force of the world music. It is already there in your Unconscious. Be charismatic, and enthusiastically embrace each step along your path as you would embrace your goal at the journey's end! Act naturally and things will come naturally! Follow your instincts!
>>
>>17401722
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation.
It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique.
Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement.
You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there.
Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you.
Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.

The next part of your reading reveals the following:

The traveler kills a pheasant with his first shot.
For the price of one arrow, he has bought himself praise and high office.

Traveling statesmen were in the habit of introducing themselves to local princes with the gift of a pheasant. Here the wanderer wants to enter the service of a prince. To this end he shoots a pheasant, killing it at the first shot. Thus he finds friends who praise and recommend him, and in the end the prince accepts him and confers an office upon him.
Circumstances often cause a man to seek a home in foreign parts. If he knows how to meet the situation and how to introduce himself in the right way, he may find a circle of friends and a sphere of activity even in a strange country.

>>
File: apparel.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
apparel.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17401621
Name: Nicholas
Sign: Gemini
Blonde hair, chubby, 5'9
Pennsylvania, USA

What does my financial situation look like in 5-10 years? Will I ever get the wealth I seek?
>>
>>17401766
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Retreat":

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success.
Occupy yourself with minute detail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace.
It is not a surrender, but a regrouping.
Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center.
You move toward balance, and thus a much stronger position.
>>
>>17401707
you're going to need to be more specific. Geomancy has several 'methods'. Are you meaning intuitive geomancy, or rennaisance astrological geomantic figures?

If you mean intuitive, its like tasseography or nephelomancy. If you mean geomantic astrology, that's a much more complicated system, and is very similar to the i-ching actually.
>>
>>17401766
>>17401769

So I have a lot of opportunity to destroy myself but good things will happen if I'm diligent. Am I reading that correctly?
>>
>>17401768
That will buy me a whole loaf! :D

You've got a friend in Pennsylvania.

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Biting Through":

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder.
Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

Though unpleasant, it is best to let justice have its due.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A terrible reckoning is due.
A wrong will be righted -- and even if it has been you who has been wronged, you will tremble at the terrible power of Justice untempered by Mercy.
Pray for your oppressor, that his punishment will fit his crime.

Keeping to this perilous course will result in unexpected reward!

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it.
Look for the Center of this convergence.
Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near.
Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits.
This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose.
You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17401784
You are clearly understanding more and more of the text as you contemplate it!

Knowing is half the battle!

Diligence indeed! Good luck!
>>
File: 1365550577290.jpg (12KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1365550577290.jpg
12KB, 251x238px
>>17401787
I don't understand any of that but uh thanks I guess.
>>
>>17401808
You got it, mang.
>>
>>17401787
Would it be okay if you did a read for me, too?

I'd like to know what C thinks of me. This isn't a standard "i met someone awesome so i wanna pursue" thing, I've known them for years and they're always so confusing on what exactly they TRULY think.

I'm a Leo, and male.
I'm 18 and I'm just some guy who likes playing vidya games and drawing. I live in good ol' Texas.
>>
>>17398700
Chiron Jeremy delivering readings to that booty.

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
File: goo goo.png (24KB, 313x335px) Image search: [Google]
goo goo.png
24KB, 313x335px
>>17401822
>>17401827
Oh, if you want something positive, here's a lil Pokemon that always makes me happy.

I love Goomy! They always make me so happy, and looking at em always cheers me up. They are a very friendly goo.
>>
File: 1454107842454.png (250KB, 537x570px) Image search: [Google]
1454107842454.png
250KB, 537x570px
>>17401713
Thank you very much. I'll have to work on the whole confidence thing, hopefully and most likely it'll get me somewhere in terms of finding a guy for me.

>>17401699
I'm sorry, I'll try to get a voice recording for you maybe. I stutter like an autist, probably because I am one. If I can get past that mental barrier, I'll shoot a vocaroo your way.
Yeah, you asked yesterday too which is fine, I don't mind you asking. I'll see I guess.
>>
>>17401822
Sure thing!

Vidya and drawing for the win! They are favorite pastimes of mine as well. My sister once lived in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area, where I once visited her.

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains. To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.

The next part of your reading reveals the following texts to consider for the perspective you will need to have on the developing situation:

The traveler uses a bird's nest as kindling.
He chuckles at his cleverness, but soon weeps when he loses his ox.
Misfortune.

The bird's nest burns up.
The wanderer laughs at first,
Then must needs lament and weep.
Through carelessness he loses his cow.
Misfortune.

The picture of a bird whose nest burns up indicates loss of one's resting place. This misfortune may overtake the bird if it is heedless and imprudent when building its nest. It is the same with a wanderer. If he lets himself go, laughing and jesting, and forgets that he is a wanderer, he will later have cause to weep and lament. For if through carelessness a man loses his cow — i.e., his modesty and adaptability — evil will result.

>>
>>17401822
>>17401851
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium.
Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty.
You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you.
Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions.
Modesty and moderation are the keys.
>>
>>17401840
I have a Pokeball within reach! Either Charmander or Charizard is inside. Goomy looks pretty awesome to me, thanks! Very friendly goo, lol.
>>
Can anyone tell if there is children in my future? I'm a female, 26yrs old.
>>
>>17401849
You're very welcome. Remind yourself and REMEMBER that you are great! You are Awesome! You are MIGHTY! And remember to BREATHE!

>hopefully and most likely it'll get me somewhere in terms of finding a guy for me
That's the right attitude to have! Maintain it! Stay positive! Stay positive, and you will find success!

You're a lady! Whoa-whoa-whoa, you're a lady! ;D
>>
>>17401827

Hello, I'm not that good with encouragement words but have this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2AXXPiT3Ls

it always helps me soothe my nerves, that whole album is great as well.

Daniel
Male
Libra
Mexican digital artist/Programmer studying college
Central Mexico
Will I find something that will motivate me to keep at it? Life's been dull lately
>>
>>17401851
>>17401856
I don't really understand... but more or less, don't get ahead of myself and don't look desperate, yeah?

Not like I really wanted to go out with them though. They just always confused me with their mixed signals throughout the years.

>>17401861
Noice! Both of those guys are so great. (and yeah man, goomy's the best)
>>
>>17401870

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Breakthrough":

A Deluge from Heaven:
The Superior Person rains fortune upon those in need, then moves on with no thought of the good he does.

The issue must be raised before an impartial authority.
Be sincere and earnest, despite the danger.
Do not try to force the outcome, but seek support where needed.
Set a clear goal.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your iron will must come to the forefront now.
It will take great personal determination to resolve the situation in question.
Without compromise, you show others the way to higher ground.

The next part of your reading reveals the following texts to consider:

An anguished cry pierces the night.
Fully armed, sleepless and ever-watchful, but there is no need for fear.

A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night.
Fear nothing.

Readiness is everything. Resolution is indissolubly bound up with caution. If an individual is careful and keeps his wits about him, he need not become excited or alarmed. If he is watchful at all times, even before danger is present, he is armed when danger approaches and need not be afraid. The superior man is on his guard against what is not yet in sight and on the alert for what is not yet within hearing; therefore he dwells in the midst of difficulties as though they did not exist. If a man develops his character, people submit to him of their own accord. If reason triumphs, the passions withdraw of themselves. To be circumspect and not to forget one's armor is the right way to security

>>
>>17401870
>>17401886
The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Revolution":

Persevere.
All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17401870

Calm down, I can knock you up now if you want. Where do you live?
>>
>>17401877
Hello! Thank you!

First, engage in building preparedness! Feeling prepared will be your first step toward increased motivation. It may also lead to other opportunities, decreasing life's dullness and motivating your further!

BEWARE:

Keep an eye on the discontent! They can be ruiners!

You will find further motivation, opportunity, and well-being in being Accepting of situations and people. You will also find further motivation, opportunity, and well-being in playing the role you find yourself in. You are the best person for the job. That's why you were chosen for it. Give it your personal best.

Stay positive, persevere, and things will surely get more engaging and interesting!
>>
>>17401879
Your understanding of the reading grows to fullness as you contemplate it more!

You teach me, and I'll teach you! Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all!
>>
>>17401899
Oh, my.

My reading didn't anticipate you...

...or did it?
>>
Greetings Div,
Needing more practice with my deck and offering readings. Maybe 1 or maybe more. I need the following from you please
nickname
a picture showing how you are currently feeling
If you want to add any more details, you can but it isn't required.
Hopefully I can help :D
>>
>>17401941
Brent
Male
What about love?
Picture showing how I currently feel: (_!_)
>>
>>17401941
>sadbitch
>male
love reading please
>>
>>17401947
(That a ass.)
>>
File: 1407201369462.jpg (23KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1407201369462.jpg
23KB, 232x197px
>>17401941
Cat
male
love reading pls, im 20 and still virgin
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48KB, 460x645px
>>17401941
Queen bee
Female
Love reading for me too, please! I want to know if I'll eventually end up with my dream man :)
Photo here ;)
>>
File: 1406131935815.jpg (8KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1406131935815.jpg
8KB, 412x352px
>>17401941

Frost
Male
Should I even bother with that dumb girl or does she just want to play stupid games? It could go either way
>>
>>17398700
Chiron Howard up in here directing the shit out of Apollo 13 and doing readings:

>***Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
>*Name/nickname
>*Gender
>*Sign
>*Description of yourself
>*Locationish
>*Query
>>
>>17401899

You sure about that? I'm a bit of a basket case. Your not supposed to stick your dick in crazy :)
>>
File: naughty-cat-600x500.jpg (25KB, 530x442px) Image search: [Google]
naughty-cat-600x500.jpg
25KB, 530x442px
>>17401968
>Your not supposed to stick your dick in crazy
Well, you're not /supposed/ to...
>>
>>17401968
>You're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy

Like that's ever stopped me before.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
>>17401827
Here is a cute kitten for u :)
*Dante
*F
*scorpio
*blonde, brown eyes
*barrie
*I want someone to do something for me... will they? Thank you!
>>
>>17401986
Thank you!

>I want someone to do something for me... will they?
When it comes to persuading someone to do something, you must incentivize it if you are to be effective: if possible, get them to see that a) your goal is not working as an opposing force to them and/or b) how achieving your goal can benefit them.

Onto your reading concerning this:

The first hexagram revealed is for "Family Duties":

Weigh your words carefully and be consistent in your behavior. Have faith, and be faithful. One in this situation must be keenly aware of his influence on others. Maintain a healthy respect for the ripple effect of your words and deeds.
To some you serve as a role model. You can either help shape their world or tilt them into chaos. Show temperance and consideration to all.

IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION:

Seek nothing by means of force, but quietly confine yourself to the duties at hand.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Calculated Waiting":

Thunderclouds approaching from the West, but no rain yet. The Superior Person nourishes himself and remains of good cheer to condition himself for the moment of truth.

Great Success if you sincerely keep to your course. You may cross to the far shore.

There shall be nothing more you can do to affect the outcome. You must now submit to the Fates.

Good luck!
>>
>>17398700
Chiron Maiden rocking out some readings for you all!

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17401947
I think I may have lost myself a little without a more specific question but maybe the cards know.
I would very much appreciate feedback.
So at first I only drew 2 cards for your question, almost like a 1 card draw with a reinforcing but I felt I needed to draw a 3rd.
XII- The inverted tree
This card could possibly be trying to say that you need to just let go and open yourself up. Do you fee like you need to guard yourself emotionally? You might not be able to connect with someone due to that. If they are emotionally there, they will be able to see that as well and possibly leave. This, in turn, starts another vicious cycle of closing up. Just surrender to the experience and it may surprise you.
Knight of wands-
Are you a beautiful person who enjoys life, like enjoys life with crazy antics? Being spontaneous, always wanting to do something or someone in the moment without too much thought? Could explain why you have a hard time with love due to commitment issues. Opening up and being vulnerable to someone is losing control, in your eyes. But there is hope...
Ace of cups-
Indicates that you might be doing just that soon, if not already. I'm not quite sure what else to say about this card except it seems to be about strong love, deep connections and all that within yourself of to a lover.
Hmmm... thrown off a little. I do apologize if this is not what you were asking.
>>
>>17402064
Thank you! Much appreciated!
>>
>>17402064

Can you tell me anything about future romance or long term relationships?

I'm a female, 26, Leo.
>>
>>17401948
Do you have a specific love question? I am a little weirded out currently due to the cards I just drew for you...
After I shuffled and cut my deck a few times I first drew the Ace of Cups. Felt I needed to draw another and the Knight of Wands was pulled. Curiosity killed me and I drew a 3rd... XII The Inverted Tree. Same 3 cards I drew for The Onymous Chironymous. Please look up those cards and let me know if they match what you are requesting. If so, I will interpret them for you.
>>
>>17402055

you did a reading to me a while back but you did not said anything about love... so here i am trying again if its ok.
Oscar
male
gemini
skinny fat, latino, dark hair, beard, glasses
Mexico
Love reading, im single

take this moth as an offering
>>
>>17402085
Craziness!

Perhaps things will be turning around for sadbitches like us!
>>
>>17401957
More specific question please.
>>
>>17402096
I don't believe in coincidence but that is just crazy lol. What are the odds of that?
>>
>>17401957
>>17402098
Maybe some advice to find love.
not only im bad at this, im very picky about what a like.
i'm sapiosexual so that kinda fucks me up
>>
>>17401776
The geomantic figures, with the number system.
>>17401721
It's more of a number system that relates to astronomy in certain ways, to my knowledge. Not gonna lie, way too high to try and tell a guy how and why at this time.
>>
>>17402085
>Do you have a specific love question?
I don't really know where I was going with it.

>Ace of Cups, Knight of Wands, XII
Weird cards for a sadbitch, right?

>Same 3 cards I drew for The Onymous Chironymous
He and I have /a lot/ in common, A LOT

That's definitely funny, though. Well, I'm a sadbitch because I'm hung up on a girl, so there's my situation. Anyway, general advice? Or should I just see the reading you gave him and assume the same applies to me?

>>17402096
[fistbumping intensifies]
>>
>>17402094
Sure thing!

Mothra!

Thank you!

Your love reading resulted in a single, definitive hexagram:

Cast Hexagram:

20 - Twenty
Kuan / Contemplation

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Set a good example for yourself and others to follow! Your growing number of good deeds will be noticed and create quite an impression! Especially the more extended groups of people you are in the company of!

You will be rewarded with what you seek after a time of this, when you are not expecting it! Stay positive and persevere! Good fortune awaits!
>>
File: iWKad22[1].jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22[1].jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>17401941
floppy
f
why did i get rejected
>>
>>17402105
Yes, wild!

>What are the odds of that?
Maff. Or if one is European, Maffs. I will need the number of cards in your deck to perform the calculation of the odds. Please provide me with this number so that I may.
>>
>>17402118
>[fistbumping intensifies]
Right on!
>>
>>17402105
>>17402142
If you are using a standard full tarot deck of 78 cards, the arithmetic works out to 1 over the product of 78 x 77 x 76 x 78 x 77 x 76, or:

1 in 208,352,079,936.

Yes, roughly 1 in 200 BILLION.
>>
>>17401958
1 card draw- 9 of Cups
I tried to first draw a 3 card spread for you, but it didn't feel right or connected. Drew 1 and surprise, lol.
The "wish" card, bringing dreams to reality in a theater near you. Haha, couldn't help myself. Anywho, This card says that you can possibly be experiencing a deep and fulfilling situation or that you will end up with your dream man. Just be cautious in that you sacrifice another to fulfill it and that every aspect of him is what you want.
Feedback please :)
definitely hope this helps.
>>
>>17402069
you're welcome! Did it all make sense to you?
>>
>>17402118
The order drawn was different for you so I will interpret the best I can. Give me just a few minutes. I'm sorry that you are having girl issues :/
>>
>>17402135
79 cards
>>
>>17402064
>>17402187
I typically wear my heart on my sleeve and surrender to the experience, but I may currently have a more reserved approach because of a bad breakup. Usually wearing my heart on my sleeve has been more prone to leading to trouble. Odd to have the opposite position/issue now. In all things develop balance, I suppose.

I am a beautiful person who tries to enjoy life, but I've put most of my crazy antics in the past. I suppose some linger to varying influence. I do tend to keep myself busy with things and can be impulsive. I definitely try to commit when it comes to relationships, but I've not had luck on the other end of that lately. I actually do tend to open right up and be vulnerable, but again, I currently may be taking a more reserved approach because of my recent experience.

The future portion of this reading regarding love was encouraging. Thank you. Yes, this was what I was asking.
>>
>>17402182
>>17402212
At 79 cards, the odds are even more unlikely to pull the same 3 cards twice in a row!

1 chance in the product of 79 x 78 x 77 x 79 x 78 x 77...

1 chance in 225,125,576,676.

1 chance in 225 BILLION!
>>
>>17402118
Alright this order of cards is already saying putting a lot of love into something and possibly ending up with a broken heart.
Ace of wands is indicating that you may have a strong love for someone, possibly starting a relationship with the girl. Strong emotions, fast, indicated by the Knight of wands. Although I am not sure what happened, someone, I believe her, got scared due to the speed of what was being built. Who knows, maybe you were starting to get nervous to the speed and the idea of a commitment like this may indicate pulling away and or blocking oneself entirely to whatever happened. Whatever did happen, needs to be let go. You need to just let go. Open yourself up, breathe, and keep walking forward knowing there will be another the heart wants. I hope this helps.
>>
>>17402110
>>17402076
>>17401960
I will be right back to try and do these 3. This will be my last readings of the night.
>>
>>17402114
well i cant advise you much as all my reading methods are intuitive, I dont use mathematical style divination. Have you read Agrippa? Id imagine if thered be any place to go for tips, it would be him since he was basically the father of it. I think he wrote a book on geomancy specifically.
>>
>>17402204
>>17402244

Hold up! Different order means different math! That means you've gotta boost those odds by 6 times! (3 x 2 x 1)

6 chances in 225 billion, or...

1 chance in 37,520,929,446...

1 chance in 37 BILLION.

Still pretty crazy odds!
>>
>>17402244
Yes, crazy! haha. Thank you for the feedback and I hope everything turns out good for you.
>>
>>17402263
Wow!
>>
>>17402247
That's quite accurate, though a good portion of the failure was due to misunderstandings. Things did go too quickly for her taste, I'm sure, but it's mostly because I'm at the stage in my life where I'm looking to settle down, so...well, you can imagine how that might go.

>keep walking forward knowing there will be another the heart wants
Always solid advice, easier said than done, but you're right.

Thanks, have a good one. If you need a reading, I can knock off a quick one for you, but I'm kind of tired.
>>
>>17402263
Also, you gotta multyply by 6 again (for the second pull) if you dont need for the cards to be pulled in the same order.
Or dont multiply by 6 any of the 2 pulls if you want it to be the same order since normally spreads have assigned meanings to the position of the cards
>>
Should me and my friend fuck this girl? Need to know in the next hour... Legit reading though, it's a moral decision since she's pregnant and has an on and off relationship
>>
>>17402275
Thank you for the feedback. I will only ask for a reading, without a question, if you feel the need to pull cards for me. I haven't really been asking anything lately but instead listening. Haha, I hope that makes sense because I am a little out of it as well.
>>
>>17402289
>blind pull

Wheel of Fortune, supported by The Tower and Temperance (reversed)

Holy shit
>>
>>17402284
I was waiting to see if someone would catch my error. :) Thank you for maintaining my faith in /x/ and /div/!
>>
>>17402286
you don't need a reading for this. You're looking for someone top tell you ok, which means you know it's not.

Even knowing that I pulled for you and its nothing but bad, injury, loss of a female friend, damage of fertility, life and your environment.

I literally could not have asked for a worse reading. Id recommend you reconsider this path seriously.
>>
>>17402286
Um, lol, wow.

Well, pregnant girls can't get pregnant. They're already pregnant.

Here we go, I guess...

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Liberation":

A Thunderous Cloudburst shatters the oppressive humidity:
The Superior Person knows the release in forgiveness, pardoning the faults of others and dealing gently with those who sin against him.

It pays to accept things as they are for now.
If there is nothing else to be gained, a return brings good fortune.
If there is something yet to be gained, act on it at once.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The relief you experience here is not your own personal pardon, but the release of others from your rigid expectations.
Like a hot air balloon, you will rise to new heights as you cast the heavy sandbags of resentments and restrictions away from you.
Feel the lightness of being that results from forgiving others and accepting them as they are.
Free yourself of the endless vigil of policing the behavior of others.
See them for who they are, not what they can or can't do for you.

CONSIDER:

He kills three foxes in the hunt and wins the golden arrow.
Great fortune if you follow this course.

I just don't even.

Result: ENTHUSIASM

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us.
It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance.
This is the enthusiasm that is generated now.
Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild.
Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.'
This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.
>>
>>17402295
What do they say to you?
>>
>>17402311

Says do it

>>17402308

Says don't do it

I don't know, I mean I think she's just wanting to feel wanted which makes me feel like it's morally wrong but she's literally brought it up...
>>
>>17402257
Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>17402316
>Says do it
If you could take that reading seriously and still proceed... I can't even...
>>
>>17402312
Well, it's hard to say because I don't have a context and don't know about what you were thinking, so I can't rightly say.

But I said holy shit because Wheel of Fortune is about change, and the two cards supporting it pointed to really big destructive things: The Tower is obvious, and the Temperance in reverse shows that what should be slowed down won't be.
>>
>>17402330

So that was satirical or what?
>>
>>17398700
Chiron Hubbard writing bad sci-fi and doing readings for you all.

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17402348
Maybe worth making a new thread now.
>>
>>17402345
Those WERE the hexagrams I pulled, but my god at the words in their application to this. Just... Jesus.
>>
>>17402316
alright, given the I-chings more... positive look at the situation Ill say it this way.

She is wounded, not physically, but her sense of self worth, her sense of security, shes hurting, something there about her financial situation too, I think maybe shes in a better financial situation and its encouraged her somehow or she's feeling like the good fortune she ran into awhile back is running out? I think she KNOWS all this too, she knows why she's doing it, she knows why she wants this, and you know why you want it, but I think you need to talk to her and see if this is REALLY what you want to do, to give into that Call of the Wild that Chironymous oracle is speaking of.

Most importantly past all this I see secrecy, there is an unseen change that will come about because of this, transformative, mysterious.

Im not trying to give a morality lesson here, she knows and you know what's going on here both bad and good, but Id advise solid communication before you decide to "get primal". Theres potential for injury (spiritual more than physical) in the long run despite the joy of the momentary reward.
>>
>>17402316
She's pregnant... her sex hormones are probably going crazy to the point where she can't get enough satisfaction. I was pregnant once lol.
I did pull 1 card though. I drew the 79th card added into this deck
- Regeneration
You say that she is in an on/off again relationship. She is probably feeling powerless or maybe some oppression or destruction in her life. She needs to heal herself without destroying herself by exploiting herself to feel better, temporarily until she gets the urge again.
"The sacred light in the land flows through the roots of the tree, creating abundance and life. This is the promise or rebirth and renewal of our lands and ourselves."
>>
>>17402348
Hey you!!! Thanks for the reading it made a lot of sense !! This is Me >>17401986 I have one more question :) I sent something to a friend and I'm waiting for a reply on it (will hopefully be getting it tomorrow) any idea on what they may think of it, and if it will change our relationship in any way ??? Thank u!
>>
>>17402316
It comes across to me that what this means is that you can absolutely come out of this unscathed if you're just a dick about it and go with it without thinking about it.

But on the actual moral side if things, it's all bad. Even if you might not get hurt by it and can enjoy it.
>>
File: Hugging-the-world[1].jpg (27KB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hugging-the-world[1].jpg
27KB, 305x360px
>>17402341
Hmmmm... I'm not sure myself with what I was thinking or feeling haha. I will reflect on these cards though because this is not a small thing we are talking here. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17402355
I can attest to that, best sex I ever had was with a pregnant girl. I could smell the pheromones 5 feet away. Completely mind-blowing.
>>
>>17402352

Okay, the New Thread is here:

>>17402371
>>
>>17402358

The first part of your reading regarding this matter reveals the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

Heaven's motherlode waits within the Mountain:
The Superior Person mines deep into history's wealth of wisdom and deeds, charging his character with timeless strength.

Persevere.
Drawing sustenance from these sources creates good fortune.
Then you may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation.
Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.

CONSIDER:

Attaching a plank of wood to the brow of this young bull will stunt the growth of his horns.
Such foresight brings great fortune.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.
>>
>>17402401
bret how do u feel about tinder
>>
>>17402455
I don't facebook, so I don't tinder, so I don't really have an opinion about it specifically and don't have plans to use either. Dating sites are aight tho.
>>
>>17402361
>>17402353
>>17402354

I went ahead and called it a night. I know she wants to do it, and so do I, but there is a secret I hold that I'm not sure I'm comfortable sharing with her. She's the neurotic type who you can tell anything but still not sure.

What if I told her I have an STD from my ex who cheated? :s
>>
>>17402401
Thank u :)
>>
>>17402481
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17402477
>What if I told her I have an STD

Upward Mobility: Supreme Success!

Climbing onward and upward through dark of night is perilous, but your tenacity is admirable. Good fortune if you avoid the slightest misstep.

The Caldron: Supreme Accomplishment!
>>
>>17402504

I feel like at this point you're just being condescending.
>>
>>17402542
Those were really the hexagrams I pulled, abbreviated so as not to be!
>>
>>17402475
what has been your experience?
>>
>>17402557
Desolation... Girlfriends... Desolation... Girlfriends... Desolation...

Wash, rinse, repeat...

Nice building it and while it lasts... a lot of effort... a lot of disappointment in my case.
>>
>>17402548

I told her and she said thanks for being cool about it.

Woo.
>>
>>17402693
Glad it helped! That's always the goal!
>>
>>17402711

Well, no sex from her perhaps but I've somewhat conquered the fear of telling someone.

Can I get a reading regarding whether I'll meet someone soon?
>>
>>17402773
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER:

The seasoned veteran is elevated to command, and none too soon.
For the game is in the field, and it would be wise to catch it.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
>>
>>17402829

So basically be as charismatic as possible, don't be a hypocrite and work towards my goals?
>>
>>17402983
Yes! And gain support from others, exercise discipline, and have perseverance!

You have it within you! Good luck!
>>
>>17402284
>>17402296
>>17402263

Maff is hard.

So yeah, that kicks it down to about 1 in 6 BILLION odds to draw the same 3 cards twice in a row if what order you pull them in doesn't matter. Still not too shabby!

And yup, 1 in 225 billion odds of drawing them in the very same order.
>>
I'll try a few readings
>>
Nope
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.