[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, this just happened. >be me smoking the devils lettuce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 640x1136px
Sup /x/, this just happened.

>be me smoking the devils lettuce at bros house
>playing BO3 and whatnot, doing stoner bro things.
>have lighter in lap whole night, had literally just used it to take a bong rip before walking home.
>get sidetracked because stoned and start talking about something irrelevant
>put lighter back in lap for a second instead of pocket for some reason.
>after a minute go to put lighter in pocket so I can leave and lighter is gone.
>say "where the fuck did my lighter go? And check pockets to no avail.

Anyway long story short stoner bro says shit like this happens all the time and we proceed to look everywhere it could possibly be for the next half hour, in a relatively wide open room.

/x/, I think my lighter was stolen by a ghost. What are your thoughts on this?
>>
>>17397679
>smoking weed
I think I have figured out your problem.
>>
>>17397690
Fuck you, I'm actually a contributing member of society. Functioning stoners are among us.
>>
File: party hard.gif (749KB, 508x583px) Image search: [Google]
party hard.gif
749KB, 508x583px
>>17397679
Bro, like, this one time, I kinda, ya know, sorta, lost this thing, like this one thing, that sometimes I use to start fire, and like, we looked for like forever, and like, couldn't find shit.

Needless to say, we were pretty spooped.
>>
>>17397679
shit dog, ur homie is cold.. .jackin lighters like that
>>
>>17397703
So heroine addicts that contribute to society are still good people right?
>>
>>17397713
Nah man, it isn't even like that. I had just used it the minute before and put it back in my lap. i checked my pockets and he flipped his shorts pockets out just to make sure he never pocketed. He's actually starting to get freaked out because it's not just lighters that are disappearing from right in front of him.
>>
>>17397723
I'm sure they can be, though the effects of marijuana and heroin are tremendously different.
>>
File: IMG-20160108-WA0000.jpg (9KB, 322x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160108-WA0000.jpg
9KB, 322x271px
>>17397679
spooky shit
>>
>>17397679
When I was little I lost my gameboy at my house. I found that shit across town at my grandma's.
>>
>>17397679
Wow, how shocking! You lost your lighter while stoned. Are all stoners this dumb?
>>
OP here, I guess I should have asked originally if there are any paranormal entities that will literally just take things out from under your nose.

I swear I'm not just some stoned idiot, I'm actually just looking for information but I don't have any idea where to look to find it.
>>
>>17397774
No, not all of them, just a vocal minority.
>>
>>17397786
There are prankster demons that do stuff like that to mess with you and incite a reaction. Some reports of ghosts doing things like that as well.
>>
>>17397797
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO.
>>
>>17397792
I really hope that's the case.
>>
OP, it's always my pens that disappear for me. I'll set one down next to me on the floor, read what I've written on paper, and go for my pen only to realize that it is now gone.

I don't know if I should blame ghosts, or the devils lettuce.
>>
>>17397801
Keep in mind that the stoners you meet on 4chan are more than likely underage...
You are talking about underage people.. of course they are gonna be dumb..
>>
>>17397737
i bet your penis ate it, do u still have ur foreskin?
>>
>>17397797
Okay this is more like it. Anything specific? I'm not spooped like somebody earlier suggested. I'm a firm believer that if I don't fuck with it then I'll be treated the same. But if he has shit like this happening all the time then I want to try and find some way to record it, or just do typical ghost tracker stuff but without faking it.
>>
>>17397803
Maybe the Devils lettuce summons the prankster demons ._.
>>
>>17397810
op here, it ws in my forskin! holy shit! how
>>
>>17397816
The "devil's lettuce" summons a weak form of God's love.
No shit.
>>
>>17397797
Do you happen to know anything else about these prankster demons, such as their names? I'm awfully curious about this.
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1280x960px
>>17397804
Totally underage dude
>>
>>17397811
Best I can tell you to do is look for some blessings you could do to invoke some kind of higher power to fend off unholy entities trying to do shit to you. The lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram is the only one that I personally know, but there should be others out there as well.
>>
>>17397830
you ain't gonna convince me that the majority of people here aren't underage.
>>
>>17397830
shave ur vag op for god sakes its 2016
>>
>>17397834
But I'm not and this is my thread so stop being a negative nancy and contribute.
>>
>>17397821
well i'm glad u found ur lighter op, have a good night!
>>
>but I'm not
Ok. what the hell you want? a medal?
>>
>>17397851
You are a negative nancy. I'm sure the only reason you're still here is because you're also interested in the topic, otherwise you're just that miserable.
>>
>>17397865
>miserable
Nope.
I love life. I eat life up.
Projecting pretty hard here, man.
>>
>>17397821
OP found his lighter, how is this thread even going still?????????????????
>>
>>17397878
What the fuck, I didn't even think to post anything about that because what elephant skinned dude can keep a lighter in their foreskin?

SOMEBODY TELL ME ABOUT PRANKSTER DEMONS
>>
>>17397894
they're the ones who hid the lighter in your fiveskin
>>
>>17397894
>tell me about prankster demons.
The best medicine and most mature is to take what they throw at you and to not get upset over it.

They will eventually stop knowing that they won't get the satisfying reaction.
>>
>>17397901
But I'm not upset I want to be their friend so they'll bring me everybody's stuff
>>
>>17397907
check ur forskin, everyones stuff should be in there
>>
>>17397911
dubs
>>
>>17397911
Bro, you should go smoke a joint and chill.
>>
>>17397899
>>17397911
dubs of truth
>>
>>17397679
You're 15 and dumb as bricks
>>
File: 1448634719861.jpg (45KB, 486x562px) Image search: [Google]
1448634719861.jpg
45KB, 486x562px
Once I got high and lost and found 4 lighters in one night.
>>
>>17397723

>thinking marijuana consumption is even remotely comparable to heroin consumption
>being this naive
>>
>>17397786

there are lighter gnomes that steal lighters. but usually only BIC brand ones....
>>
Check your other pocket, Justin.
>>
>>17397679
someone pocketed your lighter bro DONT TRUST ANYONE YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN
>>
>>17397679
DUDE

DRUGS

[spoiler]LMAO[/spoiler]
>>
>>17397679
>a stoner lost a thing

Shit, must be ghosts. It's the only logical explanation
>>
This sort of shit happened to me long before I ever smoked weed. Things disappearing and reappearing. Sometimes reappearing in the same spot I looked one hundred times, or in a room I haven't even been in. For a while I was convinced I was blacking out or something, but my significant other started witnessing it when I moved in. It definitely seems to have slowed down now that I smoke pretty often though, weirdly enough.
>>
>>17397679

>playing BO3

what are you? fucking gay?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.