[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any more shit like Mirage Men out there? Something which seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: glint-eastwood.png (359KB, 424x632px) Image search: [Google]
glint-eastwood.png
359KB, 424x632px
Any more shit like Mirage Men out there?

Something which seems to shed light on what's going on instead of building on conspiracies?

Perhaps some official coming out explaining the government experiments and true UFO's. (It doesn't have to be aliens since we can't really know).

Also any information on the supposed landing at the military base in this documentary?
>>
Come on, nothing?

I know there are some sensible people here.
>>
>>17387947
There really aren't that many. Not many are made because there is more money in telling people what they want to hear, instead of the truth.

What you should be focusing on is books, not documentaries that you consume lazily.

Try some Jacques Vallee
>>
>>17387983
>Jacques Vallee

Thanks, will check it out.

Is this credible? As in names, documents etc listed or is it more speculation based on the shitstorm that is the UFO conspiracy?

Just want to be informed, not really told.
>>
>>17387996
Is Vallee credible or is the book that Mirage Men is based on credible? I am not sure which you are asking.
>>
>>17388010
Asking about Vallee. I didn't do my research on Mirage Men yet to really have a view, but it seems like the documentary was trying to slow down the runaway nutjob train regarding aliens and UFO's instead of trying to create more confusion and theories.
>>
>>17387895
Aliens are a front for the antichrist. The don't exist and never have
>>
>>17388020
Personally I would say Vallee is credible. He has his own ideas of the phenomenon, and they make sense to me.
>>
File: area51commuterplanes.jpg (39KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
area51commuterplanes.jpg
39KB, 570x238px
Mirage Men is pretty good and does a good job explaining the events surrounding the life of Paul Bennewitz, Doty's involvement and the creation of these hoaxes (Dulce, MJ12 etc..)

The only question left is how much did Doty do on his own or how much was he ordered to do by the government. Having read a lot of Doty after he left the USAF I wouldn't be surprised if he himself invented most of the stories he was spreading without the Air Force knowing. We don't have much concrete evidence (as of yet) that he was acting completely under orders.
>>
Give me a tldr of this movie please
>>
File: albuquerque.gif (243KB, 800x632px) Image search: [Google]
albuquerque.gif
243KB, 800x632px
>>17388214
>1980s
>lots of crazy ufo stories come out
>dulce base, mj12, aliens stealing dna, genetics
>turns out can be traced back to one USAF guy
>richard doty (on the cover of movie)
>he claims govt. had him spread these stories to ufo researchers to coverup "real" black ops and top secret projects
>years later doty claims his disinfo stories were real and he has more info to release
>we dont know how much is purely his bullshit or how much the USAF may have acutally wanted him to spread
>>
>>17388228
Thanks man. So basically we know nothing?
>>
Hard to say. I have been following the Bennewitz/Doty story for years now and I have in Albuquerque (where it all happened). I have driven around town to see Paul's house, his business. the places Doty would meet him at etc...

I am a skeptic when it comes to UFOs but the subject fascinates me I must admit. This is the only UFO tale that still has me wondering about it. We know that Doty passed Bennewitz faked documents regarding Dulce, cattle mutilations and abductions and it looks increasingly likely that the MJ-12 documents (the first batch) were faked by either Doty and/or Bill Moore acting under his help.

The issue that remains is how much of this was Doty's own personal doing, perhaps a way to make himself seem very important in the world of UFO researchers and believers. He has continued to spread lots of crap in the UFO world in recent years.

The other possibility, the one that fascinates me the most, is that he was truly acting under complete orders from his USAF superiors. Feeding crap into the UFO world to keep people like Paul Bennewitz from stumbling on real top secret research during their hunt for UFOs and maybe to sniff out any Soviet intelligence assets who may have used UFOs as an excuse to hang around near sensitive government facilities with cameras and recording equipment.

We just don't know at this point. Doty has put out so much bullshit and the official Freedom of Information requests that the government has answered don't reveal much other than the first few meetings that Doty had with Bennewitz.
>>
where can i watch this online
>>
>>17391569
http://putlocker.is/watch-mirage-men-online-free-putlocker.html
>>
bump
the only good thread on x right now
>>
Im watching it now. Is this basically the idea the new Xfiles is suggesting?
>>
Good movie. Its on netflix
>>
Just finished watching it on Netflix. Doty seams like a slimey rat bastard.
>>
>>17395646
He is. Thats what makes it so hard to seperate his own bullshit from whatever BS the USAF may or may not have asked him to disseminate.
>>
>>17388020
Vallee comes at it like a scientist would, he sits in the "it's not aliens" camp. Ripped straight from wiki:

1. Unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;

2. The humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;

3. The reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;

4. The extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon;

5. The apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives.

Ultimately without a crashed object, a passenger, some recorded footage, it's all just stories.
>>
>>17388028
So a front for the antichrist, doesn't exist??
>>
I always wondered what was up with the army's project StarGate, where the U.S. supposedly used psychics to spy on the Russians. It could be another disinfo story. There are still former military guys who do interviews on the radio and YouTube talking about it. I always wondered what they had to gain. Maybe if it's a disinfo deal, they are still getting paid to keep the act up.
>>
>>17388228
>>years later doty claims his disinfo stories were real and he has more info to release

So now he says the stories of UFOs weren't meant to cover up dubious military projects but we're real UFOs?
>>
>>17388211
>The only question left is how much did Doty do on his own or how much was he ordered to do by the government. Having read a lot of Doty after he left the USAF I wouldn't be surprised if he himself invented most of the stories he was spreading without the Air Force knowing. We don't have much concrete evidence (as of yet) that he was acting completely under orders.

I look at it this way. If Doty really engaged in criminal behaviors (forging government documents) that negatively impacted private citizens, then why was he never held accountable? To me, that's at least a little bit of credibility for the theory that the government instructed, condoned or was at least aware of his behavior.

Of course, I still don't know what the truth is and there is always the possibility that he did it on his own but it's undeniable that other Air Force officials had been in contact with Bennewitz, too, to the pointing of having at least one recorded meeting that I think took place at the base.
>>
>>17399200
all very good points. i know the bennewitz family refuse to talk on the issue at all and do not like to be bothered about it. my own suspicion is that they may have recieved some kind of monetary settlement in exchange for not talking about it.

Doty worked here in new mexico as a state police officer for a while so i wonder how much the state of NM knew about his UFO "past". i work for the state of NM (not state police but law enforcement related state agency) but ive never tried to look into that aspect
>>
I watched this. Doty is a clueless fucktard with an agenda. Not even he knows what's real, so do we really need an entire documentary revolving around him? the proper documentary would be one that shows him in the light of a deceitful scumbag with an agenda. not pretending like he's some kind of hero for "coming forward" with absolutely nothing but a corrupt and questionable past. fuck that asshole. anything coming out of his mouth is suspect.
>>
Ive known people like him. They all have the same look. They are pathological liers who lie about what they had for breakfast just because. I dont think he acted alone though. Disinformation is one of the easiest ways to keep the public from believing something. You flood the topic with so much bullshit the truth gets lost in the mix. Anyone who believes the little bit of truth then automatically gets lumped in with the batshit crazies and then ignored. Simple and effective.

What they did to benniwitz was wrong and they are responsible for that mans life.

How the fuck do you tell someone there are aliens and then tell him he is just supposed to forget about it and go on with his life?
>>
great thread /x/

what do you guys think of bob emeneggers claim that the air force offered him a video of a UFO landing at holloman afb to out on a hbo documentary. they then denied it and said he couldnt have it. more disinfo ops perhaps?
>>
>>17399974
The thing is how are we supposed to know that this is exactly how it ended up? What if he really DID find some aliums and the government is trying to play it off as a lie they told him to confuse him?

The movie was good but it just muddies the water even more. Their are so many lies around UFOs and aliums that we probably will never know the truth till many of them land around billions of trillions of people. Than again it could all be a lie.
>>
>>17388248
Yup the US government has lied and manipulated people so god damn
>>
>>17400124
endless loop of disinfo
>>
>>17400124
That was my feeling after watching. How the fuck can you know anything anymore?
>>
>>17400018
I dont know. Maybe they were going to use him and then determined they couldnt control him like they wanted. Maybe they wanted him to do exactly what he is doing now.

I think we are going to have to take any government intel with a grain of salt from now on. Focus on other evidence. But hell, what they were talking about the NSA doing to bennewitz from across the street there is no telling what they have their hands in.
>>
>>17400173
The interesting little bit about the movie is they say that to make the lie real they add a bit of truth to the subject. What was interesting was the female reporter they brought in to release some of the disinfo. I believe she was reading some truth in some of those documents they showed her maybe not the more crazy shit like alium take over or DNA shit but the smaller more subtle stuff.

You know maybe some of the people in the US government want to release interesting information but can never do it. However through giving out little bits they are hoping someone stumbles upon something big.
>>
>>17387895
at the university...cant install flash player...is there a youtube link to mirage men ??
>>
File: 1437480010692.png (1MB, 1600x939px) Image search: [Google]
1437480010692.png
1MB, 1600x939px
>>17387895
So from the documentary, aliums is no real?
>>
Any more documentaries?
>>
wtf ...so this documentary is all about that
agents tricking people to believe they saw ufos and then they prove them wrong or whatsoever
fuck this bullshit lol...don't think that ufo's are dependent on the US goverment, yes they know lots more but ufos and aliens have been documented in stoneages ( cave paintings ) to the old cultures until now...fuck what they saying
>>
File: 1389840440446.gif (288KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1389840440446.gif
288KB, 700x685px
>>17400616
nu...according to dis real film aliumz is no real becoz hear mi out !
some powerful magazine, i quote
" Mirage Men, a mind blowing film - teh Timz "
" pipol will be shocked by teh truth - some other impotant magazine "
>>
File: 1400293783808.png (202KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
1400293783808.png
202KB, 499x376px
>let's create a low budget looking film including ex agents and staff telling some storys how they tricked a halfass schizophrenic stubborn ufo fanatic ending up saying "pointless" things...
>let's pretend that we can confess and admit everything now.....since it's over...
>it got so obvious that the agents talked to him as a friend but not an agent anymore
>dude stop...we tricked you
>he kept believing it
>let's film it in the desert and in one of these desert bars so it looks authentic
>now watch how fedora wearing fags and other hippster whos parents spend money for "positive energy necklaces and other menopause bullshit for rich white ppl " will try to degrace any topic or mind about aliens/ ufos because they're so cool and openminded...

i can't believe people talk about this bullshit "documentary" in a good way....

>and then we tried to trick people
>and then they believed...
>but then...
>oh and then they...

i get very wise with this film i tell you !
>>
>>17401490
>>17401569
The film shows how much the US government allows for disinformation not that they are telling the truth. The guy on the cover of >>17387895
is a weird murderer looking lying piece of shit.
>>
>>17401504
>>17401569

did you even watch the documentary?
it's like you missed the whole point and/or watched it half way through.

the documentary supposedly exposes the fact that the US government deliberately injected disinformation into the UFO communities in the 80s and 90s. it says that they claim they did it to distract from black ops projects but it goes on to make the case that even this could be disinfo to muddy the waters further. but it never says whether any particular person should be believed about any particular point. it only presents the information being offered by people who claim to have been in these situations.

i don't think anyone could seriously watch this movie and think it's trying to prove that aliens don't exist. i think they will come away from this movie looking at things more skeptically and more likely to seek out the origin of information involving UFOs or conspiracies in general.

i certainly don't believe 100% of what doty says. i don't know whether he's lying about his past activities, his current beliefs or both, but i don't trust him.
>>
>>17388211
>>17399200
Dubs checked.
>>17399825

Needs to be pointed out that Doty didn't work alone, in fact before he came into the picture, the NSA was tracking Bennewitz activities and his monitoring of US Air Force bases, they then began engineering second and third rate fan fiction; including interfering with his radio equipment, that all of what was going on was ET phenomenon, that the ETs were malevolent, and ate human flesh, etc... all to discredit him and his discoveries.

Doty and the other Air Force personnel came in soon after as a conduit to give him 'legitimate information' to further make him look nuts. There is still the plausibility that the government may be drip-feeding truth here and there, or this could be a situation where government agencies create disinformation to their own employees... who knows?

I'm in total agreement about Dulce and MJ12 being connected to these, in fact what I always found suspicious about Phil Schneider's story was that he too could have been driven mad, or his mental illness could be exploited and exacerbated to the point he believed everything told to him, and it has never been ruled out that black ops, special forces, or alphabet agencies could have pulled off his death; assuming it wasn't suicide.

Very ambiguous, and there is also the illuminati side of things whereby 'what they do has to be announced somehow in the most roundabout way', but the part that puts the nail in the coffin for me is the part of Phil Schneider's presentations where he states the CDC is, surprise-surprise, actually on our side... and trying to send deadly diseases and viruses to the aliens to ward them off somehow.

Yes, you read that right, the same CDC behind forced vaccinations, and which is a fear-monger for every outbreak under the sun is on our side, you have nothing to fear from Big Brother.
>>
>>17403354
>fan fiction
fiction*
>>
>>17403354

>what I always found suspicious about Phil Schneider's story was that he too could have been driven mad, or his mental illness could be exploited and exacerbated to the point he believed everything told to him

Good for you senpai, at least you have some critical thinking at your disposal

cause you have to be really fucking stupid to actually believe anything Schneider said
>>
I dont think Schneider was being disinfo. I think it is most likely he was a deeply sick man who was spewing his delusions and fantasies to gullible fools.
>>
sorry for my english, but in the context of this movie i wonder if most of all kind "red pill" movies on youtube, stuff "explaining" conspiracies, illuminati, etc. could be made by disinfo agents/guys under influence like Bennewitz. Maybe there aren't any "turthers" (or not many of them)but there are some groups of interest try to influcence/control some other gropus of people (for their own goals). i like that the movie show clearly not only NSA was interested in Bennewitz (and interact with him), there was probably a few other groups of interest for some reason. sorry for my terrible english.
>>
>>17402253
>>17402186
ah i see....ty for the info...well i didn't understand everything desu and was working on something else while listening to it
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.