[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are real aliens like? Are they little grey men? Blond Adonises?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 18

File: TheGreatRace.jpg (227KB, 980x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TheGreatRace.jpg
227KB, 980x1600px
What are real aliens like? Are they little grey men? Blond Adonises? Or are they something truly alien?
>>
>>17386311
Here something that could categorize the types that are believed to have this appearance.
>>
File: 3to1aliens.gif (10KB, 413x365px) Image search: [Google]
3to1aliens.gif
10KB, 413x365px
>>17386320
Forgot the pic
>>
File: Deal_with_it.gif (2MB, 304x250px) Image search: [Google]
Deal_with_it.gif
2MB, 304x250px
To travel to Earth, beings would have to be light.
Like light energy. Their bodies are as relevant as a cat picture to the modern internet. Sure, nice to look at, but it isn't "real" like you or me.

In otherwords, what they look like as very little impact or reliability. If you were light, you could change what you look like by altering your vibrations. Who's to say they would even be visible to our eyes? To our ears? It's like a dog-whistle. Even if you can hear it, nobody will believe you. Because it's beyond our limited sensory scope.

There are countless lifeforms that we can't fucking see. Who's to say Ayy-lmao wouldn't shrink themselves for ease of resources IF they had a body. Why don't you guys think Water-bears are aliens? It'd be far more likely than Lizard people living in the center of the earth. Much more likely than a human-like creature travelling trough space without a gigantic moon-sized environmental suit. Food goes bad, even in space. And all lifeforms are products of environment. All of them.

Would you travel beyond your planet without all the plants you'd need to terramorph with? If you did, you'd be dead from mutiny, like sailors of old. They got sick from eating crackers all the time. Alien life wouldn't live on crackers, media just prefers it that way because Nutrient paste is far easier than coming up with an advanced wholly alien ecosystem.

I mean fuck, isn't that why you call them Nordics? It'd be the biggest asspull god could muster if they "Happened" to look just like us.

Tl;dr Aliens are alien. They might be in an invisible spectrum, because of their weird sun(s). They might be tiny, or metabolically "dead" to us. We can't know them, we can only look at what we know, and that's earth. Perhaps the only place in the universe where we aren't invisible.
>>
>>17386323
>grey
>it's pink
I prefer the clasification: the small ones, the human sized ones, the created animals and the robots.
>>
The lights in the sky aren't ships. They're the actual beings.
>>
>>17386311
They look like shadowy gumby's to me. Their skin changes colors to blend with their surroundings.
>>
>>17386311
billions different forms
>>
File: pasca4.jpg (423KB, 1184x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pasca4.jpg
423KB, 1184x1600px
>>17386311
Back in a day, before people settled on boring-ass greys, aliens were available in all shapes and sizes.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1455209350766.jpg (153KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455209350766.jpg
153KB, 500x500px
>>17386902

That's creepy as fuck.
>>
>>17386350
Scurvy m8
>>
>>17386902
Gulf Coast Mississippian here ... I see the ayys all the time I can confirm they look like this lol
>>
File: rockefeller_john.jpg (14KB, 200x290px) Image search: [Google]
rockefeller_john.jpg
14KB, 200x290px
>>17386311
Just look at him. Clearly a reptiod.
>>
They're basically like little children.

They preach unconditional love but have no logic or knowledge.

All they care about is whether they are loved and they hate being judged.

They're fucking pathetic.
>>
File: Alien Timeline.jpg (1MB, 1200x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Timeline.jpg
1MB, 1200x1606px
>>
File: Hudson Valley CT alien contrast.png (57KB, 519x559px) Image search: [Google]
Hudson Valley CT alien contrast.png
57KB, 519x559px
>>17386311
The one that took me when I was a kid looked like a 9 foot tall preying mantis. He was wearing a robe. Pic is the Hudson Valley siting.
>>
Small photo gallery
http://imgur.com/a/bawVr
>>
>>17387727

I thought that Mothmen were extra-dimensional, not aliens?
>>
>>17388224
That's just splitting hairs, Anon.
>>
File: tardigrade_eyeofscience_1024.jpg (227KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
tardigrade_eyeofscience_1024.jpg
227KB, 1024x883px
>>17386311
Either very lots of crazy and strange bacteria with completely different biochemistries, or we will find tardigrades in Andromeda. That would pretty much determine how more complex organisms may turn out.
>>
File: zeta.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zeta.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17386311
Pic is of alien grey.
There are several types of "aliens" but none more mysterious than the interdimensional shapeshifters the EUE or greys. what more would u like to know?
MIB
>>
>>17388955
>imagine a giant one
Literal final boss
>>
File: Captured Alien on table.jpg (19KB, 353x302px) Image search: [Google]
Captured Alien on table.jpg
19KB, 353x302px
>>17388995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuFBUS0kiSA the"aliens" or "craft" in the footage are EUE saucers and they are celebrating here because they got their freewill from an earthling.
Pic is EBE, or Extraterrestial Biological Entity Recovered from Roswell NM 1947 Old Walker field. Ebe is enclosed in a faraday sheilded enviroment because they can walkthru walls. A faraday cage is just a cage that is electrafied.
MIB
>>
File: many sleepin g hybrids.jpg (78KB, 880x589px) Image search: [Google]
many sleepin g hybrids.jpg
78KB, 880x589px
>>17389049
one last pic of Dulce and the genetic hybrids they were using to control the EUE Because Niss Krill was losing control of the EUE armies, so we collobrated with Niss Krill to create another hybrid army because the EUE wont kill their own so the only way to work around a EUE is either be one or pretend they dont exist by Right Arming them.
Long story short, there is no alien threat, and we were no more at risk than the EUE themselves.
>>
File: He Comes.png (58KB, 673x419px) Image search: [Google]
He Comes.png
58KB, 673x419px
>>17386311

Sinister. At least the one that I believe takes me is.

You can feel him coming, as if his mind is reaching out to yours long before he is anywhere near. There is nothing you can do. There are no words to explain the feeling of hopelessness I feel when that door opens and he looks in upon me while I sleep. Or looks in through my window while I watch TV. .

Whatever they are, wherever they come from, they are NOT here to fuck around. They have an agenda and they need something from our physical bodies to do so. Everything beyond that is just experimentation for the sake of testing it out. They are not your friend, they do NOT come in peace and they most certainly could give a fuck less if they accidentally turned me inside out one of these days.
>>
>>17386902
I'm like thirty miles from that city. I've seen an alien before but not that kind. The one I saw looked like a wookie with longer thinner hair and colored gray.

I guess he didn't look like a wookie since his head looked like a wendigo's. Eh.
>>
File: 1429618564294.jpg (62KB, 1424x801px) Image search: [Google]
1429618564294.jpg
62KB, 1424x801px
>>17388995
theres no greys

research the paracus skull the missing ones are from Malta

3rd google is "MALTA IS HOME TO WHITE SNAKE PEOPLE 7' tall, white skin, large pointed skull"

think coneheads not greys

>RAKE AND NEPHILIM no greys

the 'greys' from the 70s with 'large skulls' were fucking RAKE, the TV heard large skulls and spun it to a gay ass friendly grey disinfo.

oh look heres tv from south america
>>
>>17387613
No.
>>
I've always wondered if we found advanced AI beings and or Androids would be consider them "Extraterrestrial Life"?
>>
>>17389257
You do not understand us.
>>
>>17389274
>research the paracus
Paracas
>>
>>17389274
No.
>>
>>17386834
Ive thought this before myself.

Last time I saw any UFO there were two orbs way far ob, dancing around with each other. Honestly reminded me of kittens playing or chasing one another. It deff seemed playful.
>>
>>17387613
This theory actually totally fits with the idea/concept that aliums and fae/demons/angels from throughout history are all the same things which are probably [spoiler]thought forms[/spoiler]
>>
>>17389309
Are wiser than you let on to this subject. The Shorter Grey aleins were biological robots that were gaining self awareness and the taller zetas were losing control of them thus the hybrids were created as a solution to "program" it or the small greys. now that the small greays are self aware and possess free will or XOR logic they are benevolent and good and they serve MIB
MIB
>>
>>17389316
>"I'm going to rp an edgelord ayy lmao on /x/! That will teach em!"

If your going to RP an Alien at least contribute to the conversation and not be a cryptic shitposter.
>>
>>17387965
Is this RP? Because I actually know of the species you are referring to, and some of the things you mentioned make sense.
>>
File: cover.jpg (276KB, 1077x1595px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
276KB, 1077x1595px
>>17386834

You should read this book, you'd probably like it. He has a first one called "Sky Creatures" that I haven't been able to find in either a digital edition or even a used bookstore. This one has lots of interesting pics of strange things that he's taken with different types of filters.
>>
>>17388224

It looks like you don't really understand what either of those words means.
>>
>>17387554
Also from the Gulf Coast and can confirm this as well
>>
>>17389332
This^
I've seen this before, but it was just one. I've seen two in total. One was so high up it looked like a star almost. The other was about 50 ft away and looked like a wisp. They both moved around fast and like you said, playful; even though they were alone.
>>
>>17389671
Whats RP?
>>
>>17389108
That pic is from an episode of the X Files you retard lol
>>
>>17386350
Wish I could find any media where aliens are actually alien and not just fucked up humans.
>>
>>17389297

Hey bud.

I see that you said no to my post.

Well... I am a completely alchemized individual.

My hair is a pure white gold with a bit of red.

My soul, mind and body has ascended beyond what you think is possible.

I have so much light that I can run as fast as 60kph.

I could kill you within seconds with my bare hands.

Shit talk you into oblivion, or just generally make you look like a piece of shit in comparison.

You have no intelligence and no experience with aliens.

Why don't you get back to eating my shit, peasant.
>>
>>17394920
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the MIB, and I’ve been involved in numerous UFO interceptions, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire galaxy. You are nothing to me but just another alien. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this universe, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of black helicopters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the confiscated alien weaponry and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Earth, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17389108
>dulce

into the trash you go autist
>>
File: Emperor_Sea_Strider.jpg (86KB, 640x507px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Sea_Strider.jpg
86KB, 640x507px
>>17386311
Probably really starfish like.
>>
>>17395418

Not black helicopters.
>>
>>17394890
Go read Blindsight
>>
Aliens were the gods the Archons which means Lords.

Enlil and Enki

En is sumerian for Lord

Ki is sumerian for Earth

Lil means wind, breath or Command.

Enki is Poseidon to the Greeks but he is Neptune to the Romans. He is the Lord of Ki of Dust and Water.

Enlil is Zeus or Jupiter the Lord of Air and Fire, The Lord of the Command for to Speak was to make wind. And what Enlil spoke was done as the Lord of the Command.

They were the sons of the Pagan Father god. Anu or El. Known to Greeks as Cronus and to Romans as Saturn.

You can see that the Romans personified the gods as planets.

These are the Anunna gods, the Anunnaki.

Those from 'Heaven' to Earth come. The bloodline kingship of Anu who came to Ki.

Anu of the Anunnaki is El of the Elohim.

We are made in their image and their likeness because they came down and hybridized with us.
>>
>>17394890
Lesse, we got :

The Blob
Day of the Triffids
Body Snatchers/Puppet Masters (allowing for controlled humans)
Starship Troopers
the Thing (allowing for some shape shifted humans)
Pitch Black
War of the Worlds
Critters

the list goes on...
>>
File: 1442887985761.jpg (94KB, 888x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442887985761.jpg
94KB, 888x640px
Enlil is the Bull of Heaven. A Bull or a Baal is a title that represents a Lord.

He is he Lord of Heaven or the Baal of Heaven, Baal Shamin.

Enlil became the Demiurge when he proclaimed that he was the one and only God.
>>
>>17389257
You.
I like you.

Are you abnormal in any way?
Are any of your family members abnormal?
Why do you assume they are hostile?
Do you think they all have the same agenda?
>>
>>17394686
Role play
>>
Mothman is my favorite alien.
>>
>>17389257

They fear the nigger, they never stalk niggers because they fear their superhuman strenght.
>>
>>17386902
that one is not an alien.
>>
>>17389337

Are waifus demons?
>>
>>17389388

But I thought Zeta Reticuli wanted to mix with humans because of the incredible fact we seem to be related thus saving their species of decaying inbreeding?

Also trying to investigate if we descended as an offshot from them or we both shared ancestry and this is why they want hybrids so bad?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.