[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /x/ are you scared of death? explain why or why not personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Bones.jpg (215KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bones.jpg
215KB, 600x400px
yo /x/ are you scared of death?
explain why or why not

personally it terrifies me, yet i still smoke cigarettes, the only real reason why is that i have no idea what happens afterwards, and it scares me that i might not be able to ever hug my parents ever again..

death general
pic mildly related, kinda what i feel like death is gonna be like
>>
I'm not afraid of death, namely because I am immortal.
>>
>>17384433
Hug your parents. Don't live with pain.
>>
>>17384433
I have seen the afterlife.. There is nothing to fear my friend.....
>>
>>17384596
explain anon?

sometimes i scare myself shitless at night, worried about death..
>>
>>17384645
Video is related - listen to the lyrics. Listen closely try to understand. It's story in short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7LKa9w9hM
>>
File: image.jpg (361KB, 897x897px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361KB, 897x897px
well, if there is an afterlife, then i would think it would be a better place than here. maybe heaven would transcend the boundaries of time and everyone you knew on earth would be there regardless of when they died

if there isn't an afterlife, you probably wouldn't have the consciousness to know that you were dead. it would just be like complete nonexistence, like you were never there to die in the first place, which i guess wouldn't be bad either

i'm not scared of death because those thoughts comfort me a little. hopefully one of them turns out to be true in the end

also ugly mane > bones
>>
>>17384596
The death in body is a time to rejoice your memories of physical life. Death IS truly the beginning of a whole new journey. You don't be alone where you're going. It will be scary at first but you'll soon see how wonderful the other side truly is.
>>
File: 1400222565486.jpg (216KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1400222565486.jpg
216KB, 1024x1024px
>>17384433
>kinda what i feel like death is gonna be like
i know what you mean anon

life is just a blurry polaroid
>>
>>17384433
>bones
Good taste
>>
>>17384740
nah dude, uglymane is tight but ghostemane and bones > all
>>
>>17384433
You just go to sleep and don't wake up. I died a couple weeks ago. There's nothing after this. Just don't think about it.

>>17384676
If only.
>>
>>17384801
bones is the shit ya bitch
>>
>>17384440
Either you're full of shit or you have better things to do than shitpost on 4chan angel/demon.
>>
>>17384676
fucking incredible, made me feel amazing.
even though i dont believe in god.
>>
>>17384440
damn incest makes you immortal
>>
>>17384907
4chan is for the lolz isn't it? But no, im not an angel or a demon, death just refuses to take me.
>>
>>17384433
Not really, I have no regrets. I can deal with the consequences of my actions now and I will stand by my actions in death.
>>
what if when we die we find ourselves inside a fleshlike, orb pitch black but every fear,pain, and terror manifested upon you so it feels like reality.You cant breathe. You will try to escape but only feel the slippery walls of the orb and hear the infinite screams of the others that have died.
>>
>>17385991
Nooooooo please...
>>
My only real fear comes from being unable to comprehend not existing. That, and if you believe in reincarnation, the idea of being in a new body leaving your loved ones behind and forgotten is the saddest thing I can conceive.
>>
>>17385991

Why?
>>
>>17384433
>yo /x/ are you scared of death?
no but i kinda feel sad about it.
My uncle passed away 3 days ago,i cried like a little bitch.
i loved that sob even though we haven't seen eachother for a year at least.
he had a hard life but it still feels like he left too early he was only 53.
>>
>>17385991
I remember that comic
>>
File: eye.jpg (2KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
2KB, 251x201px
Death is more intriguing than terrifying in my opinion

> inb4 edgy af
>>
>>17386165
Death is a long forgotten friend.
>>
SESH
>>
I am more afraid of life to be honest. I do not believe in the afterlife and oblivion seems pretty comfy.
>>
>>17384433
Was terribly afraid of death a few years ago.
Then I took acid, got a new sense of wonder and decided to live my life to the fullest - so long as I do that I will not be scared of death because even when I die I had lived my life to the best of my ability. I don't believe in reincarnation and any heaven/hell theories. I think you just die. Your heart stops beating, you get a kick of DMT a few moments before you die (for all we know that might last another lifetime seeing how hallucinogens alter your view of time) and you just dissapear, as is tradition.
>>
>>17384433
I think im afraid because i don't commit suicide yet
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.