[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be Senior year >Practiced magick through out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1455919949180.jpg (177KB, 636x521px) Image search: [Google]
1455919949180.jpg
177KB, 636x521px
>Be me
>Be Senior year
>Practiced magick through out all of highschool, and I don't just mean "Necronomicon", wiccan, or Joy of Satan bullshit.
>Used 'The sacred magic of abrahemlin" and the lesser key of solomon and such.
>There is a wiccan coven in my school. Most the kids in it are in it because of the magic.
>Get the email of most of them.
>Email one of the most talented freshman Alastair Crowley stuff, and The Goetia.
>Email the other kid The Book Of Enoch, and other angelic sources.
>Next week at school, they show off their new found material on their laptops.
>They both get kicked out of their coven, but some others follow each one.
>Now we have a black magic sect, and a white magic sect, both getting fed new members by the Wicca Coven.
>Begin phase 2.
>Use black magic of my own to have several of the members from the black magic sect date members from the white magic sect.
>Most of them break up within a week.
>Both sect leaders, who are not the freshmen that I had originally sent the books to, ban inter-sect relationships.
>Later on, I don't know the exact reasons why but I didn't actually cause it, the white sect declares a "magic crusade" to wipe out the wiccan coven.
>Wicca get desecrated by Angelic Magic.
>Almost all of them joined the black magic group.
>Now it's some 30+ black chaos magic sect members vs. some 21+ white sect members.
>A war follows as they both try to ruin each others lives and occasionally cast killing spells at each other.
>Graduate the school, knowing I have just turned this once peaceful place into a war ground of magic, with thought-forms as the soldiers.
>I even heard that they are using Astral Projection nowadays. Some are trying to learn telekinesis

Its demons vs angels. I have started my own Armageddon with out and end in sight.
>>
Isn't black magic any magic that violates the will? I don't understand how you're using the term here.
>>
>>17382704
Thats just what they identified as. I don't really differentiate between "Black" and "White"
>>
>>17382704
Wait, I screwed up when I said "black magic of my own", Sorry.
>>
File: 1454207674438.jpg (58KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
1454207674438.jpg
58KB, 400x562px
>>17382696
This may be the most retarded thing I have ever read on /x/
>>
File: come.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>17382696
>>
>>17383898
Kek true, I wonder how the teachers, at said school, cope with this level of autism surrounding them.
>>
>>17382696
>>Used 'The sacred magic of abrahemlin"
Did you know how to spell it, that it's Abramelin?

And that it's a six month retreat? But you claim to have 'used' it.

>ban inter-sect relationships.

You mean you had to have same-sects relationships? Eeew, that's gay!

OP, you're just a dick. Fuck off.
>>
>>17382696
thine faggotry has exceeded normal expectations
>>
>>17382696
Aleister Crowley was not a black magician at all.
>>
>>17382696
What's the difference between white and black magic?
>>
>>17382696
>implying any highschool ever had 51+ kids practicing magic.

Good one, ol chap.
>>
Joy of Satan people say that Satan is Marduk, the Son of Ea Enki.

Also the Book of Abramelin gives you the 50 names and sigils of Marduk and proclaims him the Adversary of Yahweh who is Enlil.

Sounds like JOS knows what they are talking about.
>>
>>17384267
white involves healing but black is pure damage
>>
>>17385194
Where does time and red magic fit in to this?
>>
sure you did
>>
>>17385156
if OP was in a liberal arts high school that's def possible-those kids eat that shit up
>>
>>17385204
red magic isn't magic per say. it is more of a class of mage who practices multiple forms of magic like healing and damage.
time is merely a byproduct of space
>>
>>17385204
http://mtg.wikia.com/wiki/Red
>>
>>17385185
They do like to give that impression.
You can sell a big lie by speaking truth.
>>
>>17385266

I totally agree they are selling a Lie.

The lie they are selling is that you should worship Enki and Marduk instead of Enlil.

When in reality none of these entities are worthy of worship, and we should not choose sides in their fight.

The JOS people want you to side with Satan.

But I say a real rebel would make all of the Anunna / Archons their Adversary.
>>
>>17382696
Black magic doesn't work that way. This isn't Harry Potter.
>>
File: 1455206667968.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455206667968.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>17382696
>>
>>17382696
Tfw ur school is so white the gang wars envolve magic. Dont forget to submit the quittitch match next week to world star
>>
File: 1445310333599.jpg (145KB, 1338x716px) Image search: [Google]
1445310333599.jpg
145KB, 1338x716px
>>17385420
>>
File: 1452034194216.jpg (152KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1452034194216.jpg
152KB, 500x667px
That would make a good manga
>>
>>17385194
Wait, so why separate them? It's in a humans natural nature to harm others that want to do harm and help others that mean no harm.
It seems like these magic users are limiting themselves by holding themselves to self imposed rules like that
>>
>>17385194
>>17385204
Red actually tends to be more pure damage oriented. Black is a little more complex, as it tends to use the graveyard as a swap deck. You can use the witchbane orb artifact to keep niggas from exciting your graveyard.
>>
>>17382696
>Wicca
That's some pure autism here...
How can people even take those types seriously.

>>17385185
That mixing up of Sumerian and Akkadian mythology, reminds me of that false Necronomicon :/ Seriously rustles me.
Where does Anshar - Ashur lies in this? He was variously compared to Ahura Mazda/Ohrmazd and even Jehovah.
In opposition to Marduk, the leading deity of Babylonians, he was deity of Assyrians who took their name from him.
Both people were of same Akkadian stock, of famous Sargon conqueror of Sumer. Then there were also Chaldees, I'm not sure how they fit within the mix.
The Amorite dynasty had introduced cult of Hadad, aka "Baal" to Babylonia, which is weird considering his direct counterpart was Marduk. The Hyksos of Egypt associated their "Baal" with Seth for example, who then became deity of foreigners, later demonised by Romans to likeness of their Dis.
Prophet Elias is particularly known from fighting with his cult amongst Hebrews, and - likewise to Enoch - was said to ascend into position of the angel Sandalphon, be taken into Heaven directly.

This shit is so confusing. On the one account you have YHVH compared to Ohrmazd and Ashur, who were I think sky deities like Caelus/Uranus? Then you have Hellenistic Jews comparing him to position of Zeus, that is Jovian/Thunder deity. Interpretatio Romana confused him (Jahve Sabaoth) with "Zeus Sabazios/Jove Sabazius" which was somesort of a syncretic deity. At the same account you have people calling him "God of War", that is Mars/Ares/Nergal.
I'm confuss
>>
>>17387228
Anshar, Ashur or Asher is the father of Anu.

Anu of the Anunnaki is El of the Elohim.

El Elyon or Anu is the Father god of the old Pantheon.

So he was the Father of Jehovah / Yahweh / Enlil. As well as Enki / Ea / Adonai. And his Father was their Grand Father.

The Son is a reincarnation of the Father and Enlil was his Heir, he was the Prince and was to take on the Kinship after Anu. This is where alot of the confusion comes from because the son takes on alot of the attributes of the Father.

Uranus is one of the oldest sky gods and he is linked to the King who was before Anu. It was Anu himself who deposed the old king.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.