[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination General - Rage Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 20

File: IncoherentRage.gif (100KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
IncoherentRage.gif
100KB, 300x100px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Last Thread:
>>17363508
>>
Was there something I missed having nothing to do with them anymore?
>>
Where da readers at
>>
>>17373490

Wow you can observe things! Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: images-50.jpg (40KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
images-50.jpg
40KB, 345x345px
>>17373490
Blood type o positive
Libra on Scorpio and libra cusp
Female
Random word: nigger
Thin brown hair, grey eyes, white, sharp k9s, chill personality

If any reader reads this, read all of me you can senpai desu
>>
>>17373514

O+ Scorpio male. Would date regardless of appearance
>>
I'll answer ten questions. Tell me whatever you feel like I should know. If I don't know I'll tell you
>>
>>17373603
Tell me what i need to be delve into the occult faster
im still neophyte
>>
>>17373603
I don't think I'll be able to handle what's going to come from now on. Will the situation get any better? How long will it take?
>>
>>17373603
I'm a Leo. I'd like to know what someone thinks of me, let's call him B.

This will be the 6th year I've known him. We've never been particularly close, but he acts like I'm a good friend to him on the rare occasions we do speak.
>>
>>17373615
>books
>practice

You get out what you put in

>>17373616
>How long will it take?
Dunno. You'll look back and it won't seem as long as it feels

>Will the situation get better
I think you already knew the answer to that one
>>
>>17373635
>I think you already knew the answer to that one
I-I really don't. I mean I started taking medication for my depression so technically I'll feel better, but I don't know if the situation itself will get any better.
>>
>>17373621
He considers you a friend. I don't think he has any bad feelings about you.

>>17373626
He probably won't be in your life as long as you think he will. Good chance things can end on a bad note, but not necessarily
>>
>>17373616
I'll do a 3 card spread, quickly. Past is 8 if wands which means you were probably very rushed and impatient in your previous affairs, and did a lot without thinking. Present I'd the hanged man which means you need to slow down, step back, take a deep breath and let go of what is no longer serving you or sever ties with your past that are holding you back, and do the opposite of what you'd typically do in your given situation... future is 4 of wands with a time span of 4 days weeks or months I'm not sure... I want to say 4 days because wands are fast moving but generally it means a time of joy, and getting together with loved ones, and hard work paying off.. I guess. I'm still training but I hope I helped in some way!
>>
>>17373642
Go to a window and look outside for a little bit. When you feel a sad feeling, write it down. In the morning when you get some sleep, look at it again and ask yourself what made you feel that way
>>
>>17373603
Blonde f Virgo
Recently had a personal transformation and dedicated myself to start my life over, will it turn out okay?
>>
>>17373664
I don't have any. A lot of this is up to you. The only other advice I can really give you is that things feel like they're permanent to you right now but they're not. Actually, they're not even as important as you think. Most of the insight you want will come to you when you're older.
>>
>>17373603
Why are some people(people i know?)going out of their way to defame me behind my back burning all bridges, follow and stalk me?

I'm on the verge of insanity
>>
>>17373661
Thank you anon, I really appreciate it. 4 months would make sense in this case, I hope you're right about the time of joy.
>>
>>17373688
>(people i know)
Fixed
>>
>>17373678
It will go better but you'll run into unexpected problems. Stay determined and you'll be able to adapt and overcome them
>>
>>17373688

Kevin?
>>
>>17373694
No, Chris
>>
>>17373688
I don't think I can help you. Sorry
>>
>>17373688
I know that feel.
>>
>>17373690
Good luck my friend! 4 of wands is an excellent card to have in your future :)
>>
>>17373603
I´m a Gemini, just wanna know how my life may turn out this year
>>
>>17373699
Nah dude, you have NO FUCKING IDEA

Really no clue
>>
>>17373686
Hmmm... will we at least be together one day, do u think?
>>
>>17373603

Scorpio, 23, female. Hazel eyes, black hair. I am often referred to as a ghost.

I must know if the man from my dreams is real or not. I have recurring dreams about him. I have a feeling that he is someone important that I will meet, but it's been so long, and I keep having dreams about him.
>>
>>17373703
More or less the same as usual.

>>17373704
Are you at your house?

>>17373709
That I don't know. What I do know is that this won't be matter to you in the future.
>>
>>17373719
Thank you for your help and insight I really appreciate it! I won't bother you anymore but on last question... how could I avoid it from "ending on a bad note"?
>>
>>17373712
Hmm. Honestly you'll probably be able to find somebody who can fit his description, but I don't know when or how. Could you describe him?
>>
>>17373603
I'm broke as fuck but I have so many bills to pay, will I come into any money anytime soon
>>
>>17373722
Consider people who you have had drama with in the past, people who have called you crazy or something along those lines, and people you have ended up disliking. Think about the certain things those situations and people had in common. The conclusion you get here is personal; nobody can really answer this except you.
>>
>>17373731
I want to say no but I don't know for sure
>>
>>17373724

Sure. He's a quiet man, dark hair, seems to prefer suits over casual clothing. Looks kind of intimidating but has a really sweet smile (when he does smile). He's kind of awkward and flusters easily when it comes to topics he can't properly talk about.

I can describe him so vividly because I've been dreaming about him for a very long time now. It's maddening.
>>
>>17373603
popagenu
im an aries male

when will i see the girl i've been dreaming about again? does she still think of me, and will i get another chance to make a move?
>>
>>17373603
Is NASA lying?
>>
>>17373752
describe the girl
>>
>>17373744
Yeah I dunno. Almost sounds like me desu

Have you tried lucid dreaming?
>>
>>17373767

Yes, and I have built a landscape in my lucid dreams which I can return to haha kind of like yume nikki shits i guess

your name is not nikolas, is it
>>
>>17373719
Yeah, why?
>>
>>17373752
If she thinks about you it's in passing; she doesn't fixate on you or "daydream." I don't know if you'll get another chance or not honestly.

>>17373756
Like I said I can't really be of any more help to you. Follow the advice I gave and it should give you some guidance

>>17373767
>t b h is filtered to desu

Ha. nice

I'm not going to take any more people I haven't already started talking to. Sorry
>>
>>17373778
Thank you so much for your guidance it is so greatly appreciated :)
>>
>>17373778
well that sucks, but thanks for reading
>>
>>17373724
>>17373767

Anyway, thanks for your insight so far. Apologies for the trouble.
>>
>>17373771
No but I know a couple people by that name. Is that who you're dreaming of? If so the name could be significant

My advice would be to try to communicate with him in your lucid dream. If you get any answers, the probably will have a deep personal meaning to you, even if they're not obvious or don't make sense at first.

>>17373772
Go for a walk. Pay attention to the thoughts that come to your head
>>
>>17373778
You were right about my past though and that really blows my mind... are you sure there's no more advice? I just care so much about him... any last advice would be so greatly appreciated!
>>
>>17373795

Ah, alright. I will try to do so then...
Yes, that seems to be his name. Another name that he seems to have is "Vermillon" though I'm not sure, it was one of those weirder dreams that make no sense when you're awake ahaha.

Again, thank you for your insight, and sorry for the trouble.
>>
>>17373795
Nah dude, this shit has reached a point of no return, since a long ass while

I MUST end it before shit becomes even more serious

I've lost sleep over the whole thing and i genuinely feel like killing someone
>>
>>17373796
Again, you're more help to yourself than anyone else

>>17373801
Well, the most advice I can give is that you is to try to learn what he represents in your dream, and why you're dreaming of him. The second is probably the more important of the two questions.
>>
>>17373818
Do you know what he could possibly think of me? Aside from others, I'm more focused on him and I... I'm thinking about just leaving "those people" and the drama in the past...
>>
>>17373808
This is why you should go for a walk. As I said before though, I don't think I'll be of any help to you

Sorry to anybody I didn't get to. I have to get going. Have a good night/day everyone
>>
>>17373818

Ahhhh - I haven't actually thought about that possibility. I kept on thinking he's an actual person rather than a metaphor for something haha

If that's the case, I think I know what the answer is... oh well. Thank you again.
>>
>>17373828
Thank you!!!!!!! You too. You helped me so much I really appreciate it
>>
>>17373582
this nigga thirsty y'all
hue hue huuu
>>
thread dead?
>>
>>17374112
I guess so. Whelp...
>>
>>17374222
Are you reading Empath?
>>
>>17374251
Will be in about an hour anon
>>
>>17374265
what type of readings do you do?
>>
>>17374265
Are you still here
>>
>>17374265
where dem reader at
>>
>>17374265
Question for you Mr. Empath.
You can read emotions within a person, I'm assuming. Can you also read emotions outside a person? Such as reading a relationship bond which by necessity exist "outside" a person? Read the strength / health of the string that ties people together, etc. ?
>>
>>17374265
What should I do now?
>>
>>17374388
>>17374391
I'm back
>>17374312
I'm not exactly sure what to call them myself.
>>17374462
You mean like the connection between two energies? Yes. If you seen my previous readings, this comes up quite common.
>>17374476
Probably give me details
>name
>location
>description (can be generic if worried)
>defining features
>query
>>
>>17374486
>Justin
>Australia
>little overweight, eye problems since birth, height is average, had bad mental health since i was a child runs in the family
>Will i find a relationship partner soon? Will I find happiness?
>>
>>17374486
James, Warsaw Pol, currently in a tough spot socially, emotionally and career wise so overall fucked up a bit, I have characteristics of a leader but also personally am very emotional. Can you tell me if my current situation will shift to positive or what should I expect in next half year or so? Thanks
>>
>>17374500
I see a long and barren path that leads into an overgrown marsh or dead trees and thriving underbrush. I don't think you should expect anything soon, and if anything, you should look to yourself for healing and preparation for trials ahead. When you come out, you will be a stronger man for it
>>
>>17374540
are you empath?
>>
Anyone willing to do a general reading?

Age 20 and star sign libra
>>
>>17374486
Emilie
C.A.
Reddish brownish hair, skinny. Green eyes. Lacking confidence.
I have dark freckles.
Why does he stare at me so intensely? I don't know him.
>>
>>17374566
your closest friend is going to screw u over
>>
>>17374486
Empath nigga are youstill here
>>
I'll give readings to whoever posts a picture of themselves with timestamp (with text post of question and name)

Or if you post a vocaroo of you singing your query and name
>>
>>17373712
>>17373744
I saw a woman for two years in dreams before meeting her. I feel for you, so I'll give you a reading if you give me a voice sample:
[email protected]
>>
>>17374738
what are you using the voices for
>>
>>17374741
For fucks sake

I'm a voice reader. Here, have a look at my trip. The oldfags will tell you that I originally read for voice samples and that my first thread requested voices.

Take it or leave it; I have little patience for unappreciative charity.
>>
>>17374767
Are you doing readings for everyone or just that poster
>>
>>17374767
Damn so you're like wicked good at tarot huh?
so good that you can do readings without even using cards and just voices?
>>
>>17374767
male acquarius age 18
love reading plz is important.
>>
>>17374700
>name wong ming
>question Does she like me back?
>>
>>17374767

Hey would you mind doing a golden dawn spread for me? (That's a 15 card spread if you didnt know heh)
and tell me about what's going down in my love life?
>>
>>17374767
F/16/FL
Love reading pllllzzzz
>>
>>17374738
what happened with her?
>>
>>17374805
No pic with timestamp or voice clip no reading
>>
>>17374767
Male, 20, libra
Does she have any fetishes?
>>
Any readers on to do readings?
>>
>>17374819
see>>17374767

dear>>17374767
plz give me a love reading!! <3
>>
>>17374486
>kyla
>bc
>short, chubby, red and purple hair, kinda pale
>big eyes, 2 tattoos
>I need a love reading please I recently got back into contact with an old friend and I'm wondering if I should try to rekindle an old flame or break off all contact, If he wants nothing to do with me... his description is average height and slim, blue eyes, white, with medium length blonde hair defining features would be hair, hid hands, and a really unique cupids bow. He also has a really intense stare.
Thank you!!!
>>
>>17374767
love general :D
>>
>>17374767
Hey I've heard that you're such a dumbass that you try to use sigils to kill people because of shit posting! lol what a loser! what a freak! what a reeeeeeetaaaaaard! hahaha! everyone point and laugh at the clown!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
BV'S A DUMB ASS! HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>17374486
Sup, Empath, my mang.
R
Brazil
Introvert guy
Whats up with the blond girl? What do you see?

Thank you.
>>
>>17374767
love reading plz
>>
>>17374823
Thanks anon for pointing out the post, I just don't do voice recordings. Not a fan of my voice :/
>>
File: halflife2499e324al0_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
halflife2499e324al0_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Clint

short

built

green eyes

General Please
>>
>>17374880
yeah ok BV stop advertising for yourself. everyone knows you're a joke.
>>
>>17374882
Wat
>>
>>17374767
bv i'm gonna bend you over my lap and spank you like a school girl
>>
Bompbompbomp
>>
>>17374882
Agreed, he tried to lure virgins to post audio of themselves for his word sexual fetish under false pretences.
>>
>>17374907
I did it. I'm serious and he gave me a really accurate reading. Why is everyone hating on this guy?
>>
Where's empath? Where's any reader?
>>
>>17374910
Feel his energy, it's gross. He's a self absorbed, narcissistic, egotistical, selfish prig who has little honour, bravery or the decency to be sincere with people about pretences. He does readings not to help people but for his ego. As for the reading, the reason why he read you in that circumstance is because you're a virgin, he wants to lure virgins in to steal their magical energy. He's a thief and all of his gifts were stolen from exes.
>>
>>17374917
How do you know all this?? This seems almost unbelievable to me... virgins have magical energy? What's going on here?
>>
>>17374917
feel my energy bruh tell me what you see homee
>>
>>17374930
>>
>>17374917
I thought so too but I find your post interesting because you read it the same way. Please can you read me too? Don't go easy on me, I want some clear insight even if it's rude.
>>
>>17374921
Now lets discuss what is the virgin... The true, superior, esoteric meaning of a virgin has not to do with sexual abstention. A virgin has nothing to do with the presence or lack of a woman’s hymen. A virgin is one who is absolutely chaste on all the levels of the heart and the mind. A virgin is one who enacts immaculate sexuality. Immaculate means: spotless, perfect, flawless. Those who contain a even one small dint of lust, of desire, on any conscious, subconscious, unconscious, or infraconscious layer of the mind is not a virgin. It does not matter if a man or woman has refrained from sex in their present lifetime, if they have lust, then they are not a virgin. The reason they have lust is due to fornication in previous lives. This humanity lost its virginity in Eden. To meet a true “virgin” today is to meet a Prophet or an Angel.
Yes, virgins have magical power, this is very basic.
That's why priests, volvas, vestal virgins,nuns, etc are abstemious. I know all of this because I know. If your choose not to heed my word, you have yourself to blame. I'm just trying to warn people so they don't give away something special to themselves. You keep your energy, your light, your essence and don't let people like him steal it.
>>
>>17374941
Instead of reading BVs energy would you be able to read mine?
>>
A couple of people have mentioned my glow, is there something more to that? I believe I'm of pure heart and intention despite the pain of the past.
>>
>>17374941
What if I summon a incubus to rape me but not for the sake of sex but simply for power and spirituality. I don't really have lust, so am I still a virgin after the incubus wounds my astral colon?
>>
>>17374941
You clearly know a lot about virgins, I suppose from all those years being one.
>>
What happened to Orion and Hijinks
>>
File: 1950677-negi.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1950677-negi.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>17374979
Going from angry virgin asshole to non-virgin asshole doesn't change a person much. All that changes is that they are no longer a virgin. Angry is just another thing that can stay the same too, but not ALWAYS. Sometimes a person is mad because they want to lose their virginity badly, but are unable to go through with it. Those people can be mad all the time just because. Also, there are reasons why some people NEVER lose their v-card. Being a wizard is like anything else.
>>
It'd sure be nice to get some readings instead of seeing all this childish bickering
>>
>>17374968
Folk wisdom says don't bother with a succubi because they will suck out your soul. Higher thinking says don't fuck with it because it's a waste of your time. You might as well be studying how to make body thetans pop out of your penis. It's about the same kind of thing. Sucuubi are not worth your time and might even be dangerous.
>>
>>17374995
plz read me @ >>17374968
>>
File: More glorious dawn -.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
More glorious dawn -.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm genuinely impressed that one appearance of a person is enough to drive a good chunk of people to ungodly levels of everything and anything in regards of drama and just general bullshittery. This is retarded, absolutely retarded.

I'm just going to sit back and do two tarot readings. Please no silly questions, a nice formulated query and the gender. I'll use the Thoth deck, and of course, my interpretation can be off.
>>
>>17374995
Hey you can say whatever you want buddy, atleast I got laid.
>>
>>17375008
You'd be better off just masturbating. You won't loose your soul that way. Or your sanity.
>>
>>17375010
just wondering what the cards have to say for my relationship?
Female
>>
>>17375010
Will things get better? Will people finally understand? Female.
>>
>>17374995
Virginity has a shit ton of magical energy if a person knows how to alchemy. If a person knows how to drain energy from it or use contagion to their benefit. Trying to use someone for their virginity is very immoral. You don't know what you're talking about but you probably don't really into occult that much. I've read literally hundreds of books on the occult.
>>
>>17375015
You pulled a Bill Cosby on her, didn't you?

>>17375019
Tarot cards are not for this kind of bullshit. I wish people would get that by now. The symbolism of the cards is anything but ways to know when your "bae" will call. People who do Tarot readings often are making the stuff they say up. Don't believe me? It's 110% true and if you ask two different readers, you'll get same results. On the other hand, the occult meaning of the Tarot is a worthwhile subject for anyone. It might shed light on why Tarot readers say some dumb shit at times.
>>
>>17375015
>implying that even means anything at this point of time

Being proud of that on top of that is just plain dumb, especially in an anonymous shadow puppet-dancing Taiwanese boar- theater. Even so, virginity is a wonderful thing that should not be sought out by people who want to do occult shit, especially on those who are not aware of what's going on and for what they're being used.

>>17375019
>>17375022
>>17375028
In agreement with >>17375030, I'm going to say a few words on this. First up, no love readings. I'm honestly annoyed by the fact that people seemingly have problems talking to the other person, looking at the situation themselves and asking whether it was worth it, whether they should do something or just ask about the relationship itself. Not ask the cards, ask yourselves and where you are currently standing. If you want to know something, JUST ASK.
>>
>>17375030
>>17375041
>they keep talkin
>I still got laid

I got go throw some niggers on the mat, don't worry guys your time will come.
>>
>>17375019
>>17375022
samefag
>>
>>17375041
I'm >>17375022 and I wasn't asking for a love reading at all. I'm being vague because I don't want to reveal personal information here. And I'm not asking about my relationship with someone else either, I'm asking about a general situation going on that I can barely control, if at all.
>>
>>17375010
No love here. I just want to know if the decision I made to leave everyone and everything behind and reinvent myself on every way possible is the right choice. Is the path I've conciously chosen the right one? Or should I be more practical and stay where I am? I just need guidance and support. Thank you! Female. Scorpio, if it helps.
>>
>>17375048
>he keeps going on and on about getting laid

You're acting like it's an achievement, in a world where it's a natural and normal thing. If you're acting proud of something that most, if not pretty much the entirety of humanity can and has done, then I pity you.

>>17375052
>>17375054
Fair enough, you two. Give me a few and I'll see what I can work out.
>>
>>17375060
Thank you! I'm the scorpio female. Any insight into my aura or any psychic abilities I may have would be greatly appreciated as well!! If you can read such things :)
>>
whats the most accurate horoscope site
>>
>>17375074
>horoscopes
>accurate
>accurate horoscope sites

I'd suggest looking into natal charts and finding someone who can read them for you, because anything else is just pure horseshit and clickbait/money drain.

>>17375054
>where are you currently standing with a supporting card: Four of Cups (Luxury), Five of Swords (Defeat).
>Major external influence, major internal influence: Seven of Swords (Futility) and Prince of Cups.
>Advice card with the most profitable expression: Knight of Swords and Eight of Swords (Interference)
>Future development of the situation: Seven of Disks (Failure).

Ouchies. Your current situation, at least your current grounds, aren't exactly the most stable in regards of your own self and perhaps more along the lines of your thoughts and to some extent, stability of emotions. Perhaps you're keeping a good check on the latter, but the former, the mentality and thinking, makes me wonder whether you should honestly follow the advice cards.
Your current external and internal influences that work for you/against you (didn't bother with specifying, would have taken far too many cards, but it's already rather obvious), seem to be rather... odd. The external seems to speak of lies, deceit or even just conflict around you, and you being in the center. At least there's trickery about in some way or another. Not a pleasant card. The internal is emotions, but yet with a slight intellectual edge to them. In general, the entire card revolves around emotions and the mind, the thoughts. No wands or disks to symbolize will or stability, save for the future.

1/2
>>
>>17375060

Are you still doing readings? Could I have a general? Or some predictions about this coming summer?
>>
>>17375103
Advice would be this; keep your thoughts stable and focus on whatever it is that you wanted to focus. Don't allow emotions too much in your way. Think, think, think, (make sure it's not too over the place and more focused), and if you find yourself with a plan of any sort to better yourself, then do it.
The future is a rather strange card in itself. The advice speaks to be thoughtful and mindful and in some cases, rush, but yet there's this, the card that simply says that ''you rushed too far, you didn't wait for your chance, enjoy your screw up''. It's not exactly the most outright bad card, but it's still not something that's good to see.

Here's a tl;dr with some thoughts on my side - Your mind is all over the place right now, trying to figure out what the hell is going on. The advice seems to tell you to focus on this, realizing where your soft and where your lacking sides are and work on them, but if you see a good opportunity, then go for it. Don't rush like crazy though. Essentially, stay practical, stay mindful, and things should be... fine.

At least I hope I interpreted this well. Any feedback?

>>17375052
Yours is next.
>>
>>17375103
can i also have a love reading senpai
>>
>>17375105
Only two reads, but I could probably stuff you in the line somewhere. I can't give you any predictions, but I can try to give you a general instead!

... no promises though. Really.

>>17375108
Do excuse me kouhai, but no love readings for today. I'd rather not deal with that particular venue, since if I'll allow one, others will just swarm me with all of the lovely, lovely questions that could simply be advised with ''pls just go and talk to them and deal with the situation without dabbling into divination and occult shit, pls''.

Mundane problems require mundane solutions, and occult problems require occult solutions. Generally, at least. If the mundane does not help you and you exhaust everything possible, then try to seek out the occult, or magic in general. Even so, it's a rabbit hole that may just screw you over more than you had expected.

This is not directed towards you personally, but more towards some anons in the thread who may be lurking and what not.
>>
>>17375115
im not that guy but can you give me a reading please, im worried. someone keeps staring at me and I dont know why. its not friendly either or smile. im female.
>>
>>17375115

>>
>>17375107
Oh... oh my gosh... I will read it some more and try to get back to you with some feedback.
>>
>>17375115
But there are occult influences behind this love situation.
>>
>>17375107
Is it possible to email you and talk about my situation privately for proper feedback?
>>
>>17375107
One more question for you. I got myself into a shitty and terrible situation over a person and it destroyed not only my friendships but his life and my life and I'm wondering if honesty with all parties involved would be my best solution?
>>
File: 1409242994670.jpg (105KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1409242994670.jpg
105KB, 500x632px
>mfw I have no idea what the fuck I'm reading

>>17375052
>where is everything standing right now: Eight of Wands (Swiftness)
>major positive influence: Ace of Swords.
>major negative influence: Prince of Disks.
>nature of advice, with following supporting card: XVII - The Star, XIV - Art.
>things to be aware of while dealing with this: I - The Magus.
>how will this develop: Two of Wands (Dominion).

Things seem to be rushing all around, but really though, it should all subside in due time, perhaps faster time than it should be. Lots of motion, lots of activity, not really anything slow. Perhaps it may be for the best that it's all going fast instead of slow, hmm? The current influences would be, at least what's working now, is the Ace of Swords, a birth of a new idea, at least there's something of a small seed in regards of mentality and thinking, consciousness and realization. The negative, well, the Prince. Patience, tolerance, but in this case it would be some sort of stubbornness, dullness, perhaps too little of activity, focusing too much on the stability that would slowly move. Imagine the Earth's crust and how slow it moves. Over time, it's a huge difference, but right now it doesn't seem like it would be a good thing to have around.
The advice would be an interesting one. The Star, hope, supported by alchemical change, balance of both good and bad, working out the small kinks until you finally have that which you want. Finding hope through seeking of balance and harmony, while of course, at first not an entire possibility, but in time it can be all worked out. No giving up allowed. I can't give any more specifics, but it's essentially that. There's the Will - The Magus - use that to your advantage, but not your disadvantage. Let things run in your mind, see what works, don't dare to take slow actions to just let it all move slowly. No, it doesn't feel like it should be the case.

1/2
>>
Two of Wands is of course, the development, - it's not a bad card, it's mostly finding of the will and putting it to proper focus to whatever you seek and need to do. I was mostly focusing on the first question and not the second one that you included in the query, so I'll say yes, it may just work out. Things will get better, as long as you actively do something, will towards it and focus towards it.

There.

>>17375121
Too many querents, darling, I'm not sure I can help you out with more readings. What I would suggest is that you should make sure whether the person actually has any sort of negative intentions towards you. Keep a watch on yourself, pay attention to your surroundings - how often do you see this person? Where do you see them? Do they have a set schedule of any sort? If you're feeling paranoid, I would suggest to not approach them and instead ask someone whom you trust to assist you, perhaps by following you around or heck, at worst case if it gets messy, informing the police.

>>17375124
>any sort of occult influences in a love setting

Great job, man. Great job. Love and occult/magic don't mesh well together, from what I understand, especially if there's conflicts going on or if you're using it to solve your problems. I'm not sure if I'll get around with doing too many readings in the thread today, since I want to take a chill break for now, but meh. We'll see.

>>17375141
Sure. What's your e-mail, or should I just drop by mine?

>>17375145
Wait in line, but I do not make ANY sort of promises. I only thought I'll do two or so, but I'm already pushing it with the third querent. Maybe if you want, you can just leave your e-mail, I'll write you a message, you leave me the query and I'll get to it over the course of this week.
>>
Hello, this would be the first time I ask for a reading

I want a love reading if anyone is up for it but if not that is fine. I just figured that I'd try getting a reading at least once and maybe the reading would put things into perspective. So there's this girl I'm getting close to and I guess I want someone else's input on the matter. I'm a bit weird when it comes to relationships honestly, I'm starting to think I'm not made to be in a relationship if that makes any sense?

So if anyone is still doing readings and would be willing to do mine that would be great. What kind of info is needed? I'm a Virgo with B- blood. I'm tall, with curly black hair and brown eyes. Im quiet, and can be short tempered. I'm overly nervous around people and my self esteem could user some work. I can be really lazy butt at the same time I hate being worse at anything someone else is good at.

Well maybe this is too much info lol
But if no one is doing love readings then a general would be fine
>>
>>17375159
>>17375164
Thank you. So in essence I'm able to influence the situation and I should do it if I expect it to change? I should voice my opinions and the consensus will change?
>>
Zaros I don't mean to overstep, but are you only doing two readings like you stated in your above post?
>>
>>17375164
Oh! I'm the person who was thinking of moving an leaving everything behind from this life I'm in right now... it's just part of the reason why I'm moving... I'm the one who got in trouble with all the people
>>
>>17375105
Seven of Wands (Valour), supported by the left, II, - The Priestess, and right, Six of Disks (Success). Advice is the Queen of Disks. Future developments would be the XX, - The Aeon.

I hate doing generals. They're always too vague for my tastes. It feels like I'm looking at a spread that goes in a chronological order and not at a spread that contains a primary card with two supporting ones. Right now, it seems, that you're going through a considerable amount of changes that aren't exactly the most easy to deal with, or at least they will be in the near future. Facing up issues head on, dealing with them based on what experience you have, and perhaps in some ways, succeeding. It's supported by perhaps an urge to overcome these problems, and finding rest after. At least on the left, it's the passivity and retreat into your subconsciousness, patience, using your own intuition, and on the right, we're dealing with a card that speaks about overcoming any sort of problems, perhaps more along the lines of material ones, than anything else. I'm still completely uncertain whether it's you right now, or whether it's going to be something that'll happen in the future.
The advice card, well, it should still apply to you at the current moment and in the future, ... home. Security. Dependence. No over-reliance, but yet finding something stable to fall back onto. Don't get too foolish or gods forbid, crumble down and become weak.

1/2
>>
>>17375189
And the future developments would be the lovely card of Aeons, ending of the old and beginning of the new. Birth. Renewal. Of course, it won't just happen by itself, you still need to analyze what happened, learn from it and then simply change and grow from it. If you do bad, you'll probably notice it and try not to do it again. Do good? Alright, all good.

To simply put, there's probably some conflicts going on or will happen, and you should just find a peace within your own self, try to remain stable and grounded and don't allow yourself to crumble down. Simple as that, at least I think so. It's going to be all fine in the end anyway, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't put in effort anyway.

>>17375170
If you think it changes something, go for it. Too many cards speak of willpower and focusing it and using it. Far too many. Just make sure to think it through and see if it actually helps and it's not just blind wasting of time, will and energy. You may need to do some convincing here and there, *no idea what the exact situation is*, but it seems to be relatively fine in my eyes. Or at least you'll keep trying to will your own will through.

>>17375181
Oh please, if you're a reader then go ahead, you're not overstepping onto anyone or anything! This would be my third reading for today, and the one I'll do for now.

>>17375186
So you haven't done it yet? Well, I'm... I'm almost tempted to say that you shouldn't be just too rash right now. Calm down a bit emotionally, find some balance, but do keep thinking and figuring out how you could deal with this situation without falling back onto one or another extreme. That's what would the Seven of Disks would actually represent; being TOO rash and getting wrecked over it. If you'll think that it's essentially pointless to keep up with this, then go for it, but I have a bad gut feeling on that one.

... have you honestly tried to make amends with them?
>>
>>17375191
>*no idea what the exact situation is*
Basically a huge group misunderstands a situation that doesn't involve me, but I'm committed to it and it hurts me to see that misunderstanding. Voicing my opinion might either cause more conflict or help things clear up, but even if I do it, I can't affect the situation in the long run because I'm not the one in charge of the events. Something could happen in the future that will make things better or worse, regardless of my opinion on the topic.

In any case, your reading made sense and it helped me, so thank you.
>>
If you want a reading post pic of self with timestamp ( or person your question is about) or a vocaroo singing your name and question.
>>
>>17375181
>Oh please, if you're a reader then go ahead, you're not overstepping onto anyone or anything!

Sorry I should have been more clear, wanted to know if it's okay to ask you to do a reading for me. I am not a reader by any means, so sorry for the confusion!!
>>
>>17375191
I really appreciate your help!! What was your email? You have been one if the most reassuring and helpful person yet... I'll explain it there bcuz it's quite private
>>
>>17375191
No haven't tried to makeep amends yet... I'm seeking advice from tarot because I don't know where to turn and all my decisions have been the wrong ones so far... I'm so confused and I don't know what to do bit the tarot readings have helped me in such incredible ways
>>
Mary Mother of Fuck....
>>
>>17375276
Wut
>>
>>17375276
you never get on skype

HOW ARE YOU
i miss you
>>
>>17375191
Actually.... nevermind!!!! A solution just came to all my problems!!!! Thank you!!! I don't need your email anymore and I am now done with the div threads!!! Thanks again for your advice :) I am the a promo female... is there any chance of getting one final reading to Mahe sure this decision I've set my mind to is the right one? If not that's okay too because I am now trusting my intuition... also I would like to reinterpret the reading you gave me :) one moment
>>
>>17375300
*Scorpio female. Fucking phone!
>>
>>17375280
Nothing. I was expecting more fun, less bitching i guess.

>>17375290
If you have me on skype you probably have me on steam or my email mang. I'm always around. Like....like a cooler Jesus.
>>
>>17375309
I have you on neither of those.
I only got your skype.

You're never around on skype at least.
brb crying forever.

hop on and we can exchange emails.
>>
>>17375314
I can't i'm on my phone dudeski.

Who is this? I'll just add you later onto something.
>>
>>17375318
boo
that's who
>>
Sorry because i just came in and i'm not bothered to look thru the page

But is there anybody doing readings?
>>
>>17375323
I'll send it to you. :p

Just keep reminding me until I does.
>>
>>17375337
I'm not on here that much anymore, but I always have skype up when I'm home online.
Shoot it to this disposable email: [email protected]
>>
To any reader who wants to take up the cause;

This the orange cat going to die from this kidney disease soon, or does he have a chance to offset death for a couple of years at least?

Also, to any /omg/ posters lurking about;
Got any good spells for tissue regeneration / avoiding death / kidney health?
>>
>>17375060
>if not pretty much the entirety of humanity can and has done
obviously not, this what started the conversation
>>
>>17375103
I was blown away by your reading, it was extremely accurate and this is why I like to consult the tarot; it has been more helpful to me than most people. It's a really long and complicated story, I would get into it but theres just no point, but I think I'm going to write a book about it one day.

Anyway, I wanted to give you some feed-back on your incredible reading :)

>where are you currently standing with a supporting card: Four of Cups (Luxury)
4 of cups: has come up very often for me. I absolutely believe it is boredom and dissatisfaction with my current life, and the desire for change despite already having what I need around me. However, what I have isn't what I want, and my desire for more is what is inspiring my move, and self-betterment. I could stay here, stuck and coasting, bored but with all my resources, or go out into the world and reach for better things while taking a huge risk; I believe that's what the hand from the clouds is representing, an opportunity that I should take while I have the chance. I was living up to the card: I was detached, isolated, bored, angry, fed up with my life and the people around me (no matter how loving they are), hopeless, etc etc. but because of your reading I am now inspired and I have a new mind-set which will make me a go-getter and chase after my dreams. But I am still reflecting on your reading. Back to my state of mind when you read the cards, 4 of Cups is presenting opportunities to me, all I have to do is stop being so stubborn and scared, boldly reach out to the hand, and grab the cup and perhaps even the hand as well; call it fate or destiny, whatever that hand is, I need to grab its offer and hold onto it with all my might. Perhaps the hand even needs to slap me a bit more before I realize it! cont.
>>
>>17374555
Yea that was me.
>>17374651
I'm not sure what you mean darlin, I did see an energy with a very strong one way connection to you, but you know this energy too.
>>17374825
If it's the energy in question, there's a weird sort or relationship going. There's no desire to rekindle but there's a desire to reconnect. It may become something, it may be nothing.
>>
>>17375388
Empath would you be willing to do a reading for me please?
>>
>>17375382
>Five of Swords (Defeat).

hooo boy, how painfully accurate is this... here is where we have the drama. tl;dr: i got into a fight with a bunch of friends over a misunderstanding, and it really fucked up EVERYTHING. I was a victim in all of it. I tried to defend myself? And still ended up the victim and making things worse, and lost cherished friendships. I could have ruined my LI's life... I almost did and he was really angry at me for a while. I ruined a lot with my cowardice. I ran away. That's what I get for trying to control things, rush into things, and misinterpret things... its a long story. But now I have a solution to this problem, which is just to be honest with everyone involved and explain everything. The truth is always what sets people free. I know the person who was the winner on this card; the guy with the swords and the smug look. Well, all I can say to him is that Karma's a bitch, and the truth and honesty always wins in the end; even if I have to suffer humiliation in the process, he will too. Looking out for myself has this come at the expense of others, at the expense of my reputation, my integrity, and my relationships. I had to stick up for myself, alone, after a violation of trust and self-preservation. Compromising my integrity was the undoing of my reputation and lost me many opportunities. However, I stood up to an abuser, and now I will do it again; the right way. I learned many lessons from this, mostly, to put myself first when enough had become enough and to continue building my life on that foundation. I do believe my assertion of independence and righteousness will solve all my problems. I just need to be truthful and honest, not cowardly and a liar. Cont.
>>
>>17375388
that's... very vague! i know its not a good idea to consult others in a love reading, but...hmm... this is incredibly accurate! i don't want to rekindle; not at all! at least not in this point of time, but i do want to reconnect, i'd love to just see him and talk to him again... how about him? does he want to rekindle/reconnect? or is this just a 'lost cause'?
>>
>>17375388
>>17374651
I mean I've talked to him but we aren't on a personal basis. Does he stare at me because he thinks I'm ugly or attractive? I have no idea.
>>
Anyone that wants to do a reading for me?
Thanks in advance
tell me what you need to do one
>>
>>17375388
Empath are you still willing to do some readings?
>>
>>17375388
youre right, the energy is intensely strange, i dont get it!!!! so many weird friggen things have happened in this relationship of ours, so much synchronicity too. one time when I hugged him I felt this really crazy, intense feeling in my heart/chest area and the most overwhelming feeling of love, it was weird, it was like little pinpoints of light were shooting out of my chest, I cant explain it... what does that mean???
>>
>>17375337
>>17375388

James here. If either one of you can answer this... you're both very good and Orion's been extremely spot on in the past.

Are things done with the redhead girl now? What do you see and what would you recommend?
>>
>>17375441
>>17375388
or if he's hostile towards me.. the last time he d id it it was a really intimidating
>>
>>17375318
hey orion, are you doing readings?
>>
>>17375418

Heck, maybe you can grab this if the other two readers don't?

>>17375466
>>
>>17375478
I'm giving feedback to my reader :)
>>
>>17375478
I'll read for you in just a moment! I'm still training myself, but I just wanted to give feedback to my reader first :)
>>
>>17375489

Sorry I linked the wrong post. But you do readings too huh? I wouldn't mind one if you're bored but otherwise don't trouble yourself, I don't think the cards alone will tell me much I can't already guess :p
>>
tell me your deepest secrert
i will give you a reading
>>
>>17375418
>Major external influence, major internal influence: Seven of Swords (Futility)
I see this as an enforcing card for my need for independence. I feel it represents my need to break free and do things my own way. In a way I see it as 'saving myself', and personal transformation. I also see it as being quick, and rushing into this decision, but I know it will be the right one for me, at least for a time...
>>
>>17375532
>and Prince of Cups
I reinterpreted this as the Knight of Cups, and as an internal influence, spot on! part of my reason for wanting to move is to be closer and more connected to a man i love, but thats another story... I know this is an idealistic card, all about romance and dreaming and rose-tinted glasses and such, of being inspired and dreaming but not productive or doing anything about it... Which is kind of me at the moment. A hopeless romantic, of sorts. And being a knight, the whole 'swiftness' 'haste' and 'rush' thing comes up again, and indeed I am so impatient and always rushing! Especially with my recent self-transformation... I also believe it represents my idealization of both new experiences I anticipate, and the man I love who I know I can't be with romantically, but still just want to be near... its very passionate. I also feel like it represents HIM coming into my life... again, a long and complicated story, but he absolutely swept me off my feet, but broke my heart and put me through the worst emotional turmoil, combined with the chaos of my life at the time which made me far too sensitive and it ruined everything... I still have a deep passion for him, and its this love that I harbor for him that is inspiring me to move closer to where he lives, and leave this old life behind and better myself. Can you believe this? I'm the Knight of Cups aspect which is a dreamer and a hopeless romantic. cont.
>>
>>17375540
HE is the Knight of Cups in that he is a charmer but also a heart-breaker. I kind of associate him more with the King of Cups, though. However, I do believe my love for him is leading me in the right direction; that moving closer to him (though being unable to have a relationship with him, just being able to see him and speak with him is good enough) and starting my life over, and bettering myself, is the right direction for me. I feel strongly that this new location will help me become a better and stronger person, and help me develop new hobbies, and in general just lead me to having a better life. All because of him. Its a really, really long story and I do plan on writing a book about it someday. Its just kind of a shame that my inspiration came from him, instead of myself...
>>
>>17375517
I hurt a kid back in elementary school just because he would make annoying noises and I was stuck with sitting next to him on the bus. I've never been strong, but at the time I hated trimming my finger nails, so I would dig them into his skin to get him to stop making noises. One time I even dug them into his neck, and he even started to bleed and cry.

I hope this is sufficient.
>>
>>17375542
>Advice card with the most profitable expression: Knight of Swords
Another Knight all about swiftness and no regrets... so I'm taking this as a big "YES" to get on with my decisions, suck it up, and just do it?...
>and Eight of Swords (Interference)
And by doing so, it will release me from my self-inflicted binds, and resolve all the self-inflicted problems? And combined with my Knight of Swords, its telling me to just put an end to everything, use my words, and speak up once and for all?

>Future development of the situation: Seven of Disks (Failure).
Probably relating to financial issues... I would also interpret this as 7 of Pents, and I don't see this as failure, but as working hard and just waiting for desired results... seeing where the effort leads, and taking risks and chances? Planning for the future?

All in all this was a great, helpful, and reassuring reading, thank you for your time and your help!
>>
>>17375517

Oh I was chasing a woman I didnt know was married and got branded an adulterer, then made into a joke by everyone. Of course she became miss popular for lying.

Is that good enough?
>>
>>17375592
man that sucks, anything good in your life now?
>>
>>17375624

Nothing great. I mean I'll be a homeowner in the near future but it all feels boring and mundane. No sour grapes though, everyone goes through some shit
>>
Anyone willing to do a reading?
>>
>>17375517
I punched a guy and I liked it
His face deserved the punching
Thank god my friends don't mind it

It felt so wrong but it felt so right
I'd do it again, was a good fight
I liked it

Reading pls.
>>
Are there any more readers here?
>>
>>17375517
I can fit my fist in my ass.
love reading plz.
>>
>>17375631
what's your question - ill give you a reading
>>
are tarot cards bs
>>
>>17375517
I fapped to this today www.hentaicrack.com/videos/32306/hentai-shemale-gangbanged/

Felt so wrong yet so right

Tell me anything
>>
>>17375656

Thank you. I hate to ask a romance-related question, but what do you see going on with my crush?
>>
>>17375661
can you give me your name/nickname to focus on
>>
>>17375672

Last name is Frost
>>
>>17375656
hello can you do a reading for me? I sent some gifts to a friend and I'm just wondering what his thoughts are on them. We're pen pals! So I have to wait for his reply, but some insight would be wonderful
>>
>>17375676
Alright so I generally pulled good cards for you and did more than what you asked for.

>What is going on with your crush?
6 of pentacles, Hanged man reversed
So the jist is that she is hanging onto something that is not working. This is something she's been through before but she hasn't learned from it. This thing/person is supporting her though so maybe that's why she's so reluctant to leave it even though it's advised.

>What your crush thinks of you?
Ace of pentacles
She sees you as a realistic opportunity. It's not a swooning type of scenario- but she sees you as a person she could have a secure, ground relationship with. She thinks you're a guy that could be a keeper.

What will happen between you in the future?
Four of Swords, The Lovers,
basically saying that you will have to wait a while ( maybe for her to get out of her situation? ) and prepare. You have a real chance with this girl (after she gets out of her situation). It's your choice though. Will you still want her in the end? She'll be in your vicinity.
>>
>>17375722
>>17375661
out of curiosity is she in a relationship
>>
>>17375700
Why don't you just ask?
>>
>>17375722

Yeah I haven't been intentionally trying to push her, but the lack of communication has been frustrating. I'm okay waiting on whatever the hell she's in the middle of. I know nothing and yet I can sometimes feel when she's in pain. It's enough to keep me open and show I care, but not enough to do hoop-jumping for her, or do nothing while I wait around.

Well thank you for that. As long as we both have a good opinion of each other I'm content for now. Thanks for the reassurance
>>
>>17375743
I can't. I dont have a phone number or any way of reaching him. It's... complicated.
>>
>>17375734

No, at least she says she isn't. Not a traditional one at the least. You think I'm gonna chase a married woman twice or something? Lol
>>
bumppppppp
>>
>>17373459
>>17373459

Try asking nicely in the /x/ (voice)chat if you need a reading (https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfOo7cIi)
>>
Are these meds gonna help or hinder me spiritually? I know many that say pharmaceuticals "lower your vibration" but I feel like its a good trade-off if I'm not all over the place emotionally.
>>
>>17375875

Try them for a limited amount of time to try them out. I say limited because most of those have a light addiction factor to them... which is a horrible condition to be making a decision under. But at least you can tell firsthand what the difference would feel like.

I know people who have major tunnel vision going on due to them... but it varies based on condition and medication. Plus the person in mind wasn't really a good listener to begin with :p
>>
>>17375722
Would you be willing to give other readings as well?
>>
>>17375980
for $$$ or pics of self
>>
Can someone read my energy and interpret whether I'm intuitive, or psychic, or a crystal, or anything like that?
>>
>>17376029
you are a tree

jkjk

you're a flying unicorn
>>
File: tumblr_lqevodcMIl1r02wxoo1_500.jpg (59KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqevodcMIl1r02wxoo1_500.jpg
59KB, 500x625px
>>17376041
>you're a flying unicorn
>>
>>17376041
bangbang pls ;_;

What am I? :3
>>
>>17376116
you are a skeleton
>>
>>17376133
troof
>>
>>17376133

but skeletons aren't real
>>
>>17376146
shut up
Xt isn't supposed to know he doesn't exist
>>
readers where u at
>>
>>17376276

it's friday, they're all out having a life
>>
>>17376133
DING DONG BANNU!!!
>>
>>17376150
DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!DING DONG BANNU!
>>
I will do a couple of readings for those interested. Just give me all information you consider to be relevant.
>>
>>17376343
Emilie
Why does he stare at me so intensely? We don't know eachother
>>
>>17376346
Brother to brother, love spans centuries.
>>
>>17376346

maybe he thinks you're cute ;)
>>
>>17376343
does my crush think im attractive? how would he react if i asked him out
>>
>>17376348
>>17376351
I tried smiling at him and he didn't smile back, just kept like searching my face. I have no idea.
>>
>>17376343
allen
aries, male
could i get a general love reading? i feel very isolated lately
>>
>>17376343
Crushing on a guy I chat with sometimes,
DO I have a chance with him?
>>
>>17376343
I'm a Leo and I'd like a read on whether or not my boyfriend is lying to me about S. (not a person)
>>
>>17376343
gimme some love
>>
>>17376343
Some insight into my financial affairs, please! I'm broke as fuck. Thinking about moving, hoping it will improve my poverty. Any insight? Also, will I gain a victory over a man who wronged me named Richard? What is the best way to do it? I'm a Scorpio, Female.
>>
>>17376346
He is very, very perceptive and sees a lot more than you think he does. He has deep insight into who you are as a person; he is wise and perhaps psychic or something of that nature. He has a very forceful presence, and he is sympathetic towards you, interested in your development.

You're much more young and naive of mind. You're thinking of romance and fun with friends and simple emotions related to that.

He knows you're depressed or have been in the past. He sees the challenges you've overcome. He knows you have a long way to go as you're still so young in many ways. He is interested in cultivating a relationship. Maybe friends, maybe romance, it will have to wait and see. You should approach him and talk to him, as he is more comfortable as a spectator.

But be careful, because he is a mystery. He holds a lot of secrets and a lot of knowledge. He could be dangerous because he will always have control over the situation.
>>
>>17376390
Thanks for the read.
>But be careful, because he is a mystery. He holds a lot of secrets and a lot of knowledge. He could be dangerous because he will always have control over the situation.
What do you mean he will always have control of the situation?
>>
>>17376343
Maria O. black hair/brown eyes, virgo. I knew a man from a distance who would sometimes flirt with me, but we never really talked; when we did, it was briefly. I hugged him a few times, and we kissed quite intimately once, yet we still never really conversed; most of our time spent together was just being in each others presence and hugging or touching, but just very briefly, because other people were around. When we did connect though, it was very strong and profound, and he always made my heart race and I felt like I was floating out of my body, I suppose thats what being "enamored" with someone feels like. I know how I feel about him, but how does he feel about me? Was he just playfully flirting, or is there more? Should I try to form a relationship with him, or should I just leave him in the past? I'll try seeing him later this year, but he's busy with work and I'm busy with school and work, so its not easy, just wondering how it will all turn out...
>>
>>17376343
What do you see about this light haired girl that i met? Thanks.
>>
>>17376343

Does he know how strong my feelings for him are?
>>
>>17376353
You should just ask him. Tarot isn't going to help you much. But I did pull a card and it said he does find you attractive.

>>17376356
I see your personality as very firey, excitable, and you're eager to jump forward into the fight. But your situation now, for this context of romance, is poverty, stagnancy, and slowness all around. Everything contrary to your inner personality, and it's driving you crazy.

You will get drawn into a conflict you can't hope to win with someone who is very emotionally astute. You're represented by the Queen of Wands and them by the Queen of Cups. Things will happen as they will, justice will prevail, and you'll learn from it. It is a matter of romance or other similar intense relationships. Your next partner? Maybe, or someone who will help you mature.

You may need to learn to share more in order to let relationships in. You also may be a bit too traditional in the way you think or act. You need to be more adaptable and experience more about the world, like the other person in the reading has. Big changes are to come, a life-changing journey, the fight you have been waiting for, but you won't be prepared for how important it is to you.

>>17376400
If he wanted to do something bad, he could, because he knows exactly how to play you. If you trust him, you're at the mercy of his intentions.
>>
>>17376343
Why is she avoiding meeting up if she said she likes me too?
>>
>>17375367

>>17376434
Hey JN, do you mind doing a reading for this query? Really do wanna know about the little fella.
>>
>>17376360
Only if you're willing to work for it. It'll be quite prosperous for you both if you do though. Just don't go into it half-heartedly.

>>17376363
No, everything about this situation is related to you and your own self-damaging thoughts. There are some new things coming together in your life and you should focus your energy on making the most of them instead.

>>17376343
That's all I'll be doing for now. Sorry to whoever missed out. Feel free to ask any non-reading questions though.
>>
>>17376434
>I see your personality as very firey, excitable, and you're eager to jump forward into the fight. But your situation now, for this context of romance, is poverty, stagnancy, and slowness all around. Everything contrary to your inner personality, and it's driving you crazy.
>You will get drawn into a conflict you can't hope to win with someone who is very emotionally astute. You're represented by the Queen of Wands and them by the Queen of Cups. Things will happen as they will, justice will prevail, and you'll learn from it. It is a matter of romance or other similar intense relationships. Your next partner? Maybe, or someone who will help you mature.
>You may need to learn to share more in order to let relationships in. You also may be a bit too traditional in the way you think or act. You need to be more adaptable and experience more about the world, like the other person in the reading has. Big changes are to come, a life-changing journey, the fight you have been waiting for, but you won't be prepared for how important it is to you.

Even though you missed me, I honestly feel like this reading is for Me and not Allen, and thats pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>17376459
Thank you
What are you using to read?
>>
>>17376434
do you think i should trust him?
>>
>>17376484
Depends. Trust him with what?
>>
>>17376488
just in general i guess. he is pretty cute tho
>>
>>17376471
I pick and choose between a few tarot decks I own. For these ones I used the Light Grey and the Hidden Realm decks. Sometimes I use normal spreads but usually freeform/intuitive is better.

>>17376484
Sure, he seems nice and empathetic. I don't think he'd lie or manipulate you or anything like that in the way most people do. He could secretly be a murderer though.

If you want to look deeper into it yourself, the specific cards I got to represent him as a person were the High Priestess (as him), the Hermit (as something he's hiding), and Death (his thoughts). His thought or feelings towards you specifically are the Queen of Cups. That's not how he sees you, but how he is towards you.

>>17376464
That seems to happen sometimes. Maybe I just have shitty focus.
>>
>>17376514
>That seems to happen sometimes. Maybe I just have shitty focus.

I just cant believe how accurate it is, and I'm not trying to cheat you into reading me, but it makes me wonder what will happen if you actually do read me? Will it be Allen's reading? Or was my assumption at how closely his reading relates to my situation just false hope?
>>
>>17376514
what do you want to tell me about my love life?

I like someone specifically but I'm open to loving other people if they happen into my life

Actually I like two people but one is less an option
>>
>>17376522
Well, think of it this way. The tarot just depicts elements of stories. These can be put together to create different messages/stories, but everyone shares these elements in their lives at some point or another. No matter your situation, someone in the world is probably in a very similar one right now. Perhaps lots of people!

But if you believe in the accuracy and truth-revealing ability of tarot, it's a matter of "tarot works in mysterious ways". The messages that should get through, that need to be shared, are the ones that are shared. Sometimes that manifests as someone asking for, say, a love reading, and receiving a message about some other aspect of their life, maybe telling them to focus on their career or to stop hurting themselves or something. It could just as easily manifest as one reading covering two people at once, or a person getting a reading when it was intended for someone else, or so on.

The reading I did was for romance though - maybe you guys are soul mates who are meant for each other and the reading was about you both.
>>
Brandon Love
newport news, va
230lbs
5'5
brown hair and eyes
gemini
and here's a pic of something I like

My question is, Should I quit my job? It's really wearing down on me and tired of the way I'm treated by the people there.
>>
>>17376541
Wow... wish Allen was here! Where you at, boy???
>>
>>17376522
hey allen here

I think his reading was pretty accurate to my current situation. I would also add that its not a very uncommon situation and there's a lot that anyone could predict just from my query and sun sign. The only thing that didn't really fit with me was the part about learning to share more? I feel like lately I end up giving a lot of myself to people who don't really treat me fairly.

thanks for the reading, whether it was meant for me or not. It will give me some things to think about
>>
>>17376561
>The only thing that didn't really fit with me was the part about learning to share more? I feel like lately I end up giving a lot of myself to people who don't really treat me fairly.

UGH me too! What the fuck, man. I've done nothing but give, give, and give to my love interest to the point where I'm in severe debt and he doesnt even seem to care. Fuck my life.
>>
>>17376559
right here

pretty certain we aren't soulmates but its a sweet thought
>>
>>17376459
I was the first anon you responded to what cards, if you still know which ones, did you pull for my reading?
>>
>>17376580
You never know lol. I think I found my soul-mate already, perhaps TF, but alas...
>>
>>17376561
>>17376577
The part about sharing... there were a few cards about that feeling of opening up, basically, and sharing both emotionally and physically.

It could have been a warning against that, but I can't interpret it that way, just because it doesn't feel right to me. The implication, to me, is that you're going to come up against someone who gets your guard up, who you clash with in some way. Maybe you recent experiences will lead you to be too cautious, or act weirdly somehow. Or maybe, you'll find from these experiences that you've been doing/thinking something the wrong way for a long time (that's a feeling I get from the reading overall).

Anyway, that's really just some advice to take into consideration, I guess. Good luck!
>>
>>17376586
I can relate to this, lol thank you!
>>
>>17376586
more to meditate on! hopefully i can power through this

thank you so much kind person
>>
>>17376586
Can I ask for an energy reading? I'm trying to do my homework but I can't focus on it right now, I feel like I'm feeling the emotions of someone else and its messing me up :/
>>
>>17376581
Sorry, wish I could remember. It was pretty standard though, the advice being 8 of pents, I think, which is all about working hard to get your rewards. The rest was general happy nice things you'd expect from a relationship. Friendship, support, emotions, etc.

>>17376596
Sorry, I can't do any readings for now. Maybe I'll be back later or tomorrow to do some though.

This may seem like a stupid/obvious thing to ask, but have you taken (or missed) any medication recently?
>>
>>17376604
i dont take medication lol
>>
>>17376604
Okay, Thank you very much.
>>
>>17376604
I just think Im very intuitive, I dunno. I need some sort of spiritual guidance, i just dont know who or where to get it from
>>
>>17376610
Hey I'm just going to throw this out there because the reader is being very polite about it.

No matter how much you beg or plead or try and make people feel empathy for you, doesn't change that you aren't going to get a reading right now. Everyone's got shit man, sometimes readers will make exceptions or whatever, but this dude is very clearly saying NO. No means NO!

Take a walk and breathe deeply. Finish your homework and go to bed.
>>
>>17376622
yeah he is... im not begging, pleading, or trying to get people to feel empathy for me! im just curious. ive got so much weird shit going on right now, and i feel so alone in all of it. whatever lol i need to grow the fuck up thats all. goodbye div!
>>
I just had the worst breakup of my life ;_;

If I could get a general read, then that would be great. I can do a read in return, but I'm not very good at it...
>>
>>17376343
Is she going to get this job? Lots of white lies and vagueness but we need it.
>>
>>17376548
reading plz
>>
>>17376806

brandon dude it's 3 am or maybe even later for a lot of readers, no one is really around. you're gonna have to wait.
>>
>>17376814
I'm around, but I have no sympathy for this faggot who air queries in every thread.
>>
I know I'm going to have to wait, but I've been in such an emotional flux the last few days I feel like if I post it now it may leave a stronger connection or some shit. I'm not usually one to go to this kind of thing, but here it goes...
Male, 18yo, Scorpio
Can any reader just please give me a general reading on my possible future with E? She's been on my mind a lot lately and I don't know why. I notice others but I keep going back to her. I just want to know if it could be worth pursuing or if I'm chasing a fairy tale..
Thanks, anyone.
>>
>>17376843
She sees you as an interesting possibility, but thinks you're probably too shy and dependant on others' approval, so she doesn't take the idea that seriously

It's possible to change that, but I am also doubtful that you're going to be able to be manly enough

Of course, you *could*
If that demon of doubt and self-defeat took their foot of you throat

Why would it though? 'It' 'enjoys' oppressing you - negative cycles perpetuate upon familiarity, as familiarity creates comfort and a path of least resistance
You don't have to try very hard to shoot yourself down, as opposed to fighting your doubts and social issues and making yourself a real competitor

If you're not impressive enough, she *will* get with someone else, and they could easily be someone who hurts her or doesn't deserve her etc
If you see fairy tail and realize that she doesn't, you can, with enough effort and willpower, potentially make a relationship with her be magical like that

You just have to find/create magic instead of desperately chasing it
It's easy enough if you understand what the feelings are and what stimulates them to appear in you psyche

Just go for it; don't be a bitch
Even if you fail, it will be SO much better for you to have tried, trust us...

[If its not obvious from my trip, my divination style is 'mediumship']
>>
>>17376880

what exactly is mediumship?
>>
>>17376548
You are stuck in such a rut, it would be funny if it wasn't depressing

You need to find other possible jobs you'd like and start getting some experience you can claim for them, then applying, all in the mpnext month or two

*THEN* you leave. Don't make a scene when you quit; keep your head down, stop projecting the rage, bitterness and contempt you truly feel

Not only are these people not wothy targets of those feelings, putting this negativity, your strongest energy currently, into such a stagnant and prosaic environment is bad overall for the world, considering you could be putting that energy into something that would lead to liftng humanity up at least somewhat

I'm not saying you have to make a huge difference. Just some.

And you've gotta free up your possibilities now, even though you're too depressed to act effectively on them right now.

Currently, the world is against you, but if you can make it out the other end of emptiness and spite, the world can be for you, all yours.
>>
File: google.jpg (113KB, 800x1027px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
113KB, 800x1027px
>>17376886
You know you can search meanings of things easy on Google right
Just search 'define [____]' and it will show the meaning
Pic related

Eh that's probably all I will do tonight but I'll be around here in the near future I suppose
>>
>>17376902

don't bother coming back if you're just going to be rude
>>
>>17376903
that's the sort of talk that'd drive all readers out. Cut that shit out.
>>
>>17376880
Wow. I may have been giving this too little credit, you even nailed the bitch part (it's sort of become a meme within my friend group that I'm a bitch..)
Did the fact that I posted at 3AM on the dot help? lmao.

Anyway, thanks. I have a little more motivation to make an effort now, as I really do like her...
>>
File: hey pals.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hey pals.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
>>17376903
That wasn't rude, it was just a friendly bit of advice.

Anyhoo, howdy /div/! It's been a long while. I'll tackle a couple readings, sure why not. Here's what I'll need from you:

>Name
>Gender
>Picture of a character you can relate to (sorry to say if you can't provide this, i can't read for you. it's what really helps me most of all)

Reading takes a lot out of me, so I can't promise I'll do too many. ;_;
>>
>>17376924
Good, the more you can be alive, the better for humanity

>>17376921
I'm not gonna be driven away by someone protecting their clubhouse

>>17376903
I'm polite to people for whom politeness is the appropriate tone
When its not, I'm not

If you're that defensive, I don't think even I can help you; you're probably fully in your shell and nothing I could say would crack it

Alright now I'm out. I'll see you around, hater ;D
>>
File: goku.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>17376937
popagenu
male

is Garland interested in me? can i get some general love advice?
>>
File: 662750_original.png (104KB, 244x165px) Image search: [Google]
662750_original.png
104KB, 244x165px
>>17376937
James
Male

I can't stop pushing people out of my life. It's hard to let anyone in because I know they're just going to fuck with me. Any change in the future?
>>
File: 1450718590290.jpg (63KB, 526x664px) Image search: [Google]
1450718590290.jpg
63KB, 526x664px
>>17376937
P 19
Female

Question
>what do S think about me ?
and if you don't do that kinda stuff
>should i pursue the career i want?
Thank you for your time
>>
File: result_lol_kindred.jpg (23KB, 592x296px) Image search: [Google]
result_lol_kindred.jpg
23KB, 592x296px
>>17376937
Dominic
Male
>>
File: 1364426491256.png (862KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1364426491256.png
862KB, 800x601px
>>17376961
>The Star
Then drew another
>Knight of Swords

This Garland fellow seems to think a lot of you. I'd say just go for it, you'll have a great time.

>>17376971
>Queen of Cups

Oh man, definitely. Things are definitely looking up dude, especially watch for girls with bright hair. They're your pals.

>>17376972
>7 of swords
oh man.
>Pulls another
>The hanged man
oh gee

I don't know if S likes you very much, at least not in a romantic kind of way. They kind of seem like they want a break. Maybe talk with them about it? See how things go.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's all I'm gonna do. I'm sorry, I'm feeling pretty burned. Sorry if these readings aren't very good...
>>
>>17377016
can you read me im >>17374500
>>
File: goblin market .jpg (52KB, 320x703px) Image search: [Google]
goblin market .jpg
52KB, 320x703px
If any reader's available, would you mind taking a crack at this?

L, 22, female.

How can I close my third eye? It is helpful, yes, but seeing parallel realities when I'm driving isn't the safest.
>>
>>17377016
Thank you so much for your read
>S doesn't like you
it hurts but i'm sorta glad i wanted to stop talking to them but i was worried to leave him on his own
thank god there is no romantic feelings
>>
Any readers available?

David
Aries

Just a general reading please...I'm stuck on a boring military base hating my life and I don't know what to do with myself.
>>
>>17377025
or anyone
>>
>>17377025
>>17377095

Same gleaning as Empath. (Go figure. I am one, too...)
It will take years until you meet your life partner. Until then, you will have to deal with a strong overbearing female presence. Not a romantic interest. A "mother" figure, either to yourself or someone who acts like a mother, to your detriment. She will surround you, keep you internalized around her without helping you grow. You need to get past her before you can start a final maturation and attract your Juliette.
>>
>>17377105
>another Empath
Nifty. I've been debating whether to make an Empath general thread, but wasn't sure there would even be enough interest.
>>
>>17377083
You have your health, certainly.

This is a phase. Your strength and outlook will hardly change, but your circumstances will. You're strong and will attract power. Those in power are seeing you and judging your actions.

Don't reverse your circumstances.

I mean this. Be smart with your power, Arian ram. If you cross the wrong person it will take more effort to right the wrong. Circumstances will change, but your actions will determine how much farther you go or how far you'll be held back.
>>
>>17377118

Ehh. :) It can be tiring, but when I have the energy and connection, I'd be there.
>>
>>17377118
>>17377105
can you guys explain to me more about what an empath is?
>>
>>17377130
I'll keep that in mind. It's nice to see other Empath kicking around, let alone on /x/. I don't get out often so I was starting to wonder if I'd ever see another.
>>
File: 1454994452747.gif (2MB, 902x695px) Image search: [Google]
1454994452747.gif
2MB, 902x695px
Alexander
Male
I'm going right on my path? What will come next?
>>
>>17377136
An Empath at its core, most basic function, is someone who is extremely receptive and perceptive of emotional states. Ever met that person who when they enter a room, everyone knows? The person you can't explain but felt an immediate, almost uncanny rapport with? More than likely they were Empaths, whether they know it or not.
>>
Brent
Male Sagittarius
Tallish, brown hair, hazel eyes
NY/PA
General/future/love reading, please and thank you.
>>
>>17377121
Thank you, I see what your saying about crossing certain people. When you are surrounded by higher ups you are always being judged.
>>
>>17377164
so its a good thing im an empath?
>>
>>17377136
Someone who often does cold readings of others. They do not need tools such as tarot cards to get information. This can be visions, voices, outside memories, feelings, etc. Can be as mundane as knowing someone messaged you, or as profound as knowing someone near you died.

For instance, had a vision of my pet rabbit being murdered, parent dismissed it.
Next day, rabbit dead. Blood everywhere in back yard.
Feral cat trapped next day, trying to get other 2 rabbits. Hair all over yard, same as first rabbit. The cat tried to get the younger two rabbits, but gave up and went for food in the trap.
>>
>>17377164
>>17377176
oh ok thank you also have another question >>17377164
could this mother figure be my mother or a friend acting as one? thats my last question
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 384x384px
>>17377172
Here's a quote i find posted a lot throughout the Empath community.

Admittedly I'm more of a hedge-Empath in that most of my knowledge is self-taught from trial and error and my own experiences. I (embarrassingly so) have very little knowledge of Empathy within the confines of the communities knowledge. I really should fix that.
>>
>>17377165
Whimsical, "colorful." You can get people smiling.

You know your place and can be reticent, especially towards women. This is a normal feeling. Do not expect, just live being honest to your true self. There is a reason for this: when you don't see someone purely as "partner" material, your real self is unabated. They will come. They, plural. Some will go, some stay. Some just as friends. Your life will be richer for it, even more than it already is.

....I hope my word choice of "partner" is correct from my sight. If it is, you will know what I mean.
>>
>>17377193
sorry i meant >>17377105
>>
>>17377203
Here, here, EmpathAU. Same tale, different character.
I posted on here because I can't shut it off of it when it's dangerous! ( I'm >>17377072 )

>>17377193
I cannot tell you, anon. Whoever it may be, they will do "what's best" for you, and you will let them. You will have to take back your own control. It won't be easy, especially if you wait too long, give her too much power. She will entrench you. Don't give your power to her, as much as you might want to. Love and respect are much the same in this aspect: they do not intrude on another's autonomy, no matter how powerful the desire is.
>>
>>17377249
>I'm >>17377072
Huh, go figure. I got a Empath vibe from that post and almost did a reading for you. Didn't say anything because it's busy here and I hate saying I'll do a reading then get called away.

As for your query, if you're looking at shutting off the Empath side I can help with that; had to shut mine off for 2 years due to circumstance.
>>
>>17377249
>>17377203
thank you
>>
>>17377203
I don't think I'm an empath but I often feel things deeply and tend to get receptive towards others. Yet despite of my best intentions, chaos follows wherever I go.
>>
>>17377255
Yes, please! At your leisure. :)

>>17377163
Can you tell me more, Alexander? I can't see you. Tell me more about yourself.
>>
>>17377264
>>17377203
do you guys know any where i can learn more about empaths and how to read people and control it?
>>
>>17377260
>yet despite my best intentions, chaos follows wherever I go
You may be what I refer to a loose Empath; an Empath who has no idea or control. You subconsciously effect the emotions around you and more often than not this leads to breakdowns and you specifically getting bitten in the ass. Sounds like me before I met my mentor.
>>17377264
When I say I know how turn it off, I don't mean like a light switch. I mean like burying it in a box out in the backyard. Is that what you want darlin?
>>
>>17377271
Oh crap, how can I do to fix that? Do I need a mentor?

I've noticed when I get closer to a person or a group things starts to crumble in a way. I'm not saying that I am responsible for this yet it makes me think I'm some sort of chaos agent.
>>
>>17377279
>Oh crap, how can I do to fix that? Do I need a mentor?
It may not even be that, there could be a multitude of other factors or reasons. Mentor is the best option, as they can usually give insight invaluable and often not found within texts on the subject.
>I've noticed when I get closer to a person or a group things starts to crumble in a way. I'm not saying that I am responsible for this yet it makes me think I'm some sort of chaos agent.
Again, this sound uncannily like my younger self. You weren't disliked disliked or even caused problems, it just seemed like ever since you joined the group, problems and complications arose.
>>
>>17377270
Listen to those who speak in the beyond. It doesn't have to be psychics, but those are some. You will know if they speak truthfully, because your sight will verify it manifold. This is good practice for your sight and knowledge.

"Equinox" is how I unlocked my sight. They are a group of entities of and from the beyond, and are the sum of that information, past, present, and future. They are teachers, and they are some of the strongest connections for the unexperienced I have found.

Quietness is how you read others. When the ego is quiet, the loudness of the spirits around you can be heard. Some days are better than others for reading, and some information will be unhelpful, but focusing the will is tantamount.
>>
>>17377293
>Mentor is the best option
Hard to find someone devoted these days, but when the student is ready the teacher appears, right?

>it just seemed like ever since you joined the group, problems and complications arose.
Exactly and if that didn't occur so often, I'd say it was just a bad timing. I'm far from giving people trouble, at least not intentionally. Sometimes I think of isolating myself so people wouldn't find out it was "me"
>>
>>17377271
Ach. I was worried about that.

I figured out that some of the sight stabilized when I tuned into my guide, but some of it still happens. I can sort out which is the "true" world, but it takes a second for me to snap back to reality where I'm driving 40 mph down a busy street. (Yup, I wouldn't want to be driving with me, either...)

I asked someone else who might know, but no word back so far.
>>
>>17377279
>I've noticed when I get closer to a person or a group things starts to crumble in a way
Are you me?

>>17377293
> You weren't disliked disliked or even caused problems, it just seemed like ever since you joined the group, problems and complications arose.
What did you do to solve that?
>>
>>17377321
Maybe you should try creating a thread to have more input?
>>
>>17377327
>Are you me?
I guess we could found a clumsy empath group or something, oh wait... -_-
>>
>>17377293
>>17377327
By the way, did you also have been closer to a person (partner or friend) with a common problem or goal and for some reason you two separate, then they seem to succeed away from you and you're still stuck in the same position despite all your efforts to strive?
>>
>>17377316
I know the feeling. I was lucky enough to have met my mentor a year earlier, and he made the first move and asked if I needed help. God bless you Michael, you saved my life.

Exactly. The first 2-3 times it happens, you brush it off as "guess this has been brewing for a while." Don't go isolating yourself; avoidance, while honourable, isn't strength.
>>17377321
I don't believe there is any true way to light switch your third eye. It seems it's an all or nothing package. Sounds to me you need a grounder, someone who you can use as a sort of proxy who is set in this timeline that you can constantly scry through to "focus" on this reality. Or just someone to chauffeur you around haha.
>>17377327
>>17377339
You both can add me on Skype if you want to, I'm more than happy to answer all your questions. Mrayner225

As for how I solved it? The short and simple answer is shields.
>>
>>17377339
> -_-
you're really me, huh?
But hey, recently there was an improvement! The relationship almost fell apart but I think I was able to save it. So, we can do it. Go "me"!

>>17377355
I can't remember but I feel like that already happened to me before.

>>17377356
Oh, thank you. I'm working so could I just drop a message during my free time?
>>
>>17377264
Thanks!
Chill guy, quiet, always find the rainbow in storms, slim, a student of life. Also I love adrenaline
>>
>>17377203
I'd like a reading please. My question: am I crazy?
>>
>>17377375
>Oh, thank you. I'm working so could I just drop a message during my free time?
Of course anon. Feel free to but me whenever, always happy to help
>>
>>17377356
>someone who you can use as a sort of proxy who is set in this timeline that you can constantly scry through to "focus" on this reality
I never thought of that... I'll try it! Thank you. :)

One final reading for the night, perhaps. Tired.
>>
>>17377389
No readings right now sorry. Maybe a little later
>>17377397
Glad I could help. Let me know how it goes okay? Have anyone in particular in mind?
>>
>>17377383
Much clearer. Thank you. :)
>I'm going right on my path?
Yes, you're on your right path for your career. You are following your path as your life.

>What will come next?
Testing. Exams. You will overcome. It may be hard and you may have trouble at first, but not any harder than fighting what will happen. This will happen as your finding your feet in the adult world post-schooling. This does happen, and it will happen to others, too. Keep persevering, you will overcome. :)
Good reading, very positive. Your outlook is good, as is your path.
>>
>>17377389
You're cherry-picking in a desired outcome. I can tell you, but what will that solve? Ask again with a clear resolve and an honest question.

>>17377412
Yup! :) May take some time, but I will try.

The old lady I drive with was my first thought, but I might have to ask one of my other guides to proxy with Richard (my first guide). (That reminds me... I should get my car dedicated...) I let another psychic receive and pass-over my thoughts at one time. I don't think I can go through another's mind so unfiltered... the old lady's much less.
>>
>>17377419
>thank you
No, thank you sir. Hope you have a good day! I wish you the best energies! Thanks again for using your abilities to help others, now I know that is hard but not impossible!! Ashe!
>>
>>17377444
>checked
But I'm glad to hear you've got yourself a good bag of candidates. God speed darlin.
>>
>>17377444
>>17377455
Are you guys reading?
>>
>>17377463
Not right now sorry, perhaps a little later if I've got the energy.
>>
>>17377463
Back from sleep. I can try. What would you like to ask?
>>
>>17377503
Hi, thanks bro

Jas
Male
Can you see how, what, where my path/life is going?
>>
>>17377517
Sorry, the vision isn't clear. (Sorry for the wait. Somewhere between dozing off and sporadically waking up.) Can you tell me more about yourself?
>>
>>17377560
anything specific?
>>
>>17377560

No worries, take your time

Brown Eyes, long hair, beard, mustache, Punjabi, slim, 6'1

I go to college and work full time, I like to read.
I smoke weed, I'm a spriritual person
>>
>>17377564
Nothing incredibly specific. Just something "you" that means something meaningful to your identity.
>>
File: bhagat.jpg (1004KB, 1191x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bhagat.jpg
1004KB, 1191x1600px
>>17377574
>>17377571
Some that's me and meaningful to my identity would be I wear a turban, usally with a little piece of clothing hanging out.
Some words I identify with Bhagat, Bhangi
and I've been lucky enough to have experienced the Truth/Oneness.
If anything else is needed. Let me know.
>>
>>17377571
Ha ha ha... I can tell we'd be buds if we ever met in person. :) Heeey! No fair, giving me such a tough one with little sleep. You're a good person. Difficult to find words for, but deep and very profound. Many blessings on your journey, for the people you will touch and the life you will set for others.

You have a clear aura. You work hard on it, on being a good person. You try to please people, even if it doesn't always work out so well.

You're happy where you are... that is what I'm getting. This may not have been entirely your choice, but you are somewhat fine with it. This can have something to do with your spiritual endeavor to be content.

Your path... is a difficult thing to sort out. You are "going with the flow," and as such, are "correct." You will go steadily into adulthood, marriage, and a family when the time's right. However, that's not to say this is the only path available to you. the path you've been told is just one part of a 2-d approach to a 3-d concept. Remember we are all Oneness... all of its expressions and manifestations are true. Being honest with your expressions from that Oneness is just as valid as the Oneness itself. With a pure aura, you will always be in the grace of the truth. :)
>>
>>17377611
Thanks bro. I see what you're saying. It's an infinite world and we box ourselves into a finite existence. The oppurtunities are endless.

Yes, We are always in the grace of Oneness and constantly blessed, a person need only change their perspective to see it.
>>
>>17377503
Are you still there anon? I'd like some general insight, I've been going in and out of depression for the last few years. Never been to a doctor but I got some herbal products and it helped, although I hope I won't be stuck in this lifestyle for the rest of my life, I've been like that practically since high school.
25, female.
>>
New Thread:
>>17377797
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.