[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you think humanity will unlock the ability to interact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1409146139778.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1409146139778.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
When do you think humanity will unlock the ability to interact with the 3nd deminsion from the 4th deminsion?
And I mean being able to visualize something let's say a house in the 4th deminsion only to have it manifest in the 3rd the plane we live in currently?
>>
the forth dimension is in time it just is unlimited and has all companies of peace its were our middle sun stands still and we were more technically advanced than we were now we were celestial beings huge and giant big and tall we were able to fly through space and now we are here so the third dimension happened and we were sent into void and now darkness take the night and day
>>
What do you think the 4th dimension is exactly?
>>
>>17372649
advancements in all aspects and we have chosen this we were really men't to travel and far of in space all around time and penetrated the kinds of thing we call dimensions
>>
>>17372649
The 4th deminsion is time. Wouldnt we have to exist outside of time to be able to manipulate the lower deminsions?
>>
>>17372656

As in, a full understanding and awareness of everyone and everything in the 3rd dimension?

I would agree in that case. I think we would have to evolve another thousand or so years before we get there. Unless something strange and drastic happens that forces nature to accelerate the process.
>>
>>17372665
Time isn't a dimension persay, it exists over all the dimensions. It could only be manipulated through the 10th dimension.
>>
>>17372665
aliens made time and words to separate so maybe you made this tread of chain events and all minds will change because of it just because of the connection its called channeling
>>
>>17372615
>Interact with the 3nd deminsion
>3nd deminsion
>3nd
Can you be anymore uneducated?
LMAO
>>
>>17372677
So toph the Atlantian was a being capable of operating in the world 10th deminsion.
I also have to assume Jesus was also capable of this. Because of thier abilities to conjure something out of nothing.
>>
>>17372695
1rd evidence of uninteligent lifeform on the dark matter web. Ayyy lmao
>>
>>17372695
3rd* you happy now? Although I do think 8 was about to type 2nd deminsion but I remembered how that works.
>>
>>17372698

Jesus had awareness of the 9th, he had access to 2 extra chakras than most humans can get. I think the bible points to this by refering to eyes in his hands.
>>
>>17372698

Also, the only thing living or accessing in the 10th is "god" and I use that word only so you can understand the thing that lives there, it's actually the collective consciousness of every living thing capable of self awareness. I don't know this Atlantian thing you speak of.
>>
>>17372722
jesus got the 2nd set of chakras after enlightenment and illumination he got his etheric body and nectar the ether of life
>>
>>17372775
>Toth the Atlantian
>made the emerald tablets
>a set of plates made from emerald and resistant to decay in any form.
>>
File: 1455497075287.gif (3MB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1455497075287.gif
3MB, 704x528px
>>17372677
>>
>>17372695
i like to say 1/2 as one twoith sometimes, and i gots me one of them fancy college degaries
>>
>>17372677
>>17372698
>>17372775
i keep seeing this 10th dimensions.. .kinda new here, but what are dimensions 5-9?
>>
>>17372615
I like your question, very edgy, and I like your picture.
I asked 'the bell' and this is the answer :
Create your house with a CAD program and calculate the resonance of all the parts so you get an overall resonance image. Go in the field where you want to put your house. You would need several resonance catalysts, crystals should to the trick. Start manipulate the resonance and drag to building from the creation plain into this plain. Voila!
As crazy at it sounds, this should actually work, but is complicated as hell. Producing gold this way would be much easier and buy the house afterwards. But we like the challenge, doesn't we?
>>
>>17375090
Here are the basics :
http://youtu.be/wvJAgrUBF4w
If we should ever be able to do such a thing commercialy, this would be the end of the world litterly.
Imo: the tech exists already, but is locked up for good.
>>
>>17372841
>Toth the Atlantian

He rocked though, Thoth.
>>
>>17372722
we all have chakras in our palms, but still, interesting what you say.
>>
>>17375047
Dimensions 5-9 would be composed of concepts we don't have words for because we don't recognize their existence.
Something like 'fractalization' or 'patterning of all things' as well as 'the birthplace of infinity'
Instead, we are compelled to devolve, and invest more & more heavily in the dimensions beneath us, as they offer us a more ingrandized sense of control.
>>
>>17375187
Sacred geometry & the tree of life seem to be historical studies of these principles, and their tangible evocation in the world around us.
>>
>>17372615
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha there is no need to precieve the fourth dimension, it just wouldn't be practical, what do you think the "fourth dimension" is? X'D fucking faggot
>>
>>17372615
I've seen in the 4th dimension before. It looks like the 3rd dimension but unwrapped and flattened out a bit.
>>
We are interacting with the 4th dimension, dipshit.
>>
>>17375187
>>17375194
ok, thanks guys!
>>
File: 1453214683867.gif (687KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1453214683867.gif
687KB, 256x256px
>>17375370
So like one of these?
>>17375727
Explain
>>17375222
I made my statement here>>17372665
>>
>>17372677
5th dimension is enough
>>
Has anyone here done dmt? Have a few questions
>>
>>17372615
Lol did you just watch that spirit science movie or something
Where apparently all the pyramids and stuff were made in the 4th dimension and 'dropped in frequency' ??

That doesn't really make sense if the 4th is time, though, does it?

I'm guessing that new agers and physicists mean entirely different things by dimensions, which is fine. The word is quite broad, after all:

Dimension:

an aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing.
"sun-dried tomatoes add a new dimension to this sauce"
synonyms: aspect, feature, element, facet, side
"the cultural dimensions of the problem"
a measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height.
"the final dimensions of the pond were 14 ft. x 8 ft"
synonyms: size, measurements, proportions, extent
>>
>>17375770
>So like one of these?

Not really. It's impossible to make any kind of representation of a 4-d object in 3-d space. Because in 4-d space, you could see all sides, plus inside and outside of any 3d object simultaneously
>>
>>17372615
>humanity
Never.
>humanity will
Dumbest thing I've read all day.
>humanity will unlock
Newage bullshit detected.
>humanity will unlock the
Playing with things you cannot comprehend.
>humanity will unlock the ability
Humanity doesn't have abilities; humans do. We don't all suddenly start having a skill the moment someone masters it. They have to actually teach that shit and pass it on. Mastery and refinement are individualist affairs, not some mystical gestalt bullshit.
>humanity will unlock the ability to
Wishful thinking detected. Go back to >>>/sci/fi
>humanity will unlock the ability to interact
I ask myself that same question every single day.
>humanity will unlock the ability to interact with
Literally no way to recover from the stupidity of your question at this point. You've fallen hook, line, and sinker into the abyss of false unity. If you really think humanity is unified when people like me still exist, you are delusional.
>>
>>17376832
Katana edge there buddy. You sound like a fun person...literally.
>>
>>17372615
Oh, I don't know, OP.

Do you see any physical houses in the world?
>>
>>17372775
Except no the ra collective is well on its way there friend, please stop thinking humanity is the end all be all.
>>
>>17372677
Or, or maybe, just maybe... time, stay with me now, time...
...doesn't even exist in the first place?
>>
>>17375047
U seek the law of one my friend.
>>
>>17375127
Replicators of molecule manipulation exist though the general population has access to the absolite most basic form, we call them 3d printers
>>
Perhaps when we die we go to the 4th dimension.
>>
>>17372615
>were not already and have always been interacting with the "4th" dimension, inherently
>Visualizing things in the 3nd dimension manifests things on the "2nd plane"
>there are things we can unlock now that none have ever before(EVER)
>>
File: windmillhill2002afull.jpg (97KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
windmillhill2002afull.jpg
97KB, 500x469px
>>17375770
More like this.

That's a false representation; it doesn't move around like that. In fact it is stationary and it follows your perception.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.