[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, this isn't really paranormal, but seems like something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: freemason_symbol.png (70KB, 312x310px) Image search: [Google]
freemason_symbol.png
70KB, 312x310px
Hey /x/, this isn't really paranormal, but seems like something that might interest you.
I'm currently dating a boy who's directly related to a pope and I accidentally found out that the men in his family are freemason's (including himself). His father is also the CEO of a big company though I don't know which one (I forget and I don't want to seem snoopy and ask). He's going to one of the most expensive private schools in America (lucky me, I'm here on scholarship) and he's involved in every important organization on campus.

Do I have any reason to be slightly worried?
>>
>I'm currently dating a boy who's directly related to a pope
>His father is also the CEO of a big company though I don't know which one (I forget and I don't want to seem snoopy and ask).
>Do I have any reason to be slightly worried?

Yes, you should be worried about how retarded you are.
>>
>>17372190
Freemasons are chill, nothing to worry
>>
>>17372190

Nothing to worry. Do consider if you do sth miserable to him, they can easily kill you and/or your family and they're not gonna be framed for it. So be a good girl.
>>
>>17372190
i'd be worried. freemasons love sharing sex slaves with all their fat old and ugly members
>>
If he ever offers u food or water give it to an INSECT not a normal animal cuz animals dying sucks so INSECT and if it dies or something ya definitely do NOT trust him
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 924x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 924x464px
It all depends on what you are afraid of. If you stick with him, you will have a pretty comfortable life. Masons loom out for each other and keep each other in money. You will have a nice house and cars and shit. However, he will never really see you as his equal. If you are cool with that, then you are fine.
>>
>>17373133
You're trying too hard to be on the level with nature. FWIW insects are part of nature too, not just those cute fuzzy cuddly things you roleplay as and jack off to you slime
>>
Follow the bell
.. ..
.. .
>>
>>17372190
ITT OP Is a gold digger
>>
File: blue cloak.jpg (11KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
blue cloak.jpg
11KB, 355x355px
what is the blue/purple cloak in their symbol suppose to symbolize?
>>
Yes, no, maybe, kill yourself.
>>
>>17372193
This. You're dating a sociopath.
>>
what you do is hook me up with one of his hot cousins so i don't have to lift a finger in my life ever again.

like omg so true all us women are gold diggers we'd never go for a fucking plebeian who browses /x/ :-)
>>
Freemason here. That's a little weird, is he a Catholic? Catholics really aren't big fans of freemasonry generally, or the catholic church isn't.
>>
>>17372190
Worried about what? Freemasonry is a way to get acquainted with important people. If you stay loyal and treat him well, you'll be fine.
The only danger would be if he's abusive, because you can't do shit to him.
>>
>>17372190
>Should I be worried?

No. But your boyfriend should be. You are probably gonna try to steal all of his money you whore.
>>
Does he have a sister....18 and over please....fck that shit grl...u set....fck wt they say....keep that nigga lock the fck down......a blow job...now n then will help.....u set .....go enjoy..
>>
>>17376320
>directly related to a pope

Probably.
>>
There is nothing about him being a freemason that you should be worried about, its just like another organization to get together and make friends through mutual brotherhood.
>>
>>17372190
>Freemason related to Pope
Seriously the last Pope Benedict wrote the doctrine about Catholics being Freemasons, someone that close to the pontiff wouldn't have a bunch of Freemasons in the family. Catholic Masons keep it from the church, not even slightly believable.
>>
>>17372190
You might be able to infiltrate his mind-kernel to discern his true intentions. Read up on ANRP
>>
Anyone who has ever met a freemason will be the first to admit that the freemasons are pretty cool folks. I wouldn't worry, it sounds like you hit the hookup lottery.
>>
>gold digger comes into the gold
>still worried

Kek
>>
>>17372190
not unless you're a gold digging whore
>>
>>17372190
The Pope is also a Jesuit (Society of Jesus) this order was founded by Ignacio de Loyola, and this order share some similarities with other orders as freemansonry, golden dawn and Bavarian illuminati, so I believe there should be any connection with the occult sciences specially these era in which unification is the goal.
>>
OP stop worrying, you're dating the one percent. Soon he will be old enough to get i to the Illuminati, and you'll be golden. As long as you're not scared, And don't tell anybody
>>
>>17373111
>>17373111
>>17373111
>>
>>17372190
they are sabbatean kabbalists that like to diddle babies ;)
nothin 2 worry bout
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.