[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#1 reason people don't believe in the illuminati - They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (4KB, 364x138px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 364x138px
#1 reason people don't believe in the illuminati - They read the wikipedia page about illuminati.

#1 reason people believe in the illuminati - They use personal investigation of the truth reading multiple sources from history.

Whats you're opinion /x/?
>>
I think it takes a lot more info than just the Wikipedia page of something to make an informed decision on what to believe.

Wikipedia puts everything into a socio-politically correct context, i.e., "The Illuminati is a -hyperlink- group who -allegedly- etc..." It's hard to explain what I mean in writing.
>>
File: 9781939438294.jpg (170KB, 1260x1800px) Image search: [Google]
9781939438294.jpg
170KB, 1260x1800px
Illuminati is both an umbrella term and a misnomer at the same time.

Read this.
>>
>>17372014
Angels and demon is a great book op . Some of the symbology is really amazing
>>
I literally spent an entire decade researching the evil that is behind the influence of the world. Ruined relationships, friendships, even lost my faith in the beginning. But in the end, my journey to disprove God led me back to him. I am convinced that the world is marched in a fashion to self destruct. This is just one term people use to identify it. The devil has many names.

Do yourself a favor and go to church, read the bible, get married, have children, spend time with your family and loved ones.

This will be revealed all in due time, no need to dwell on it.
>>
>>17372014
Proving the modern existence of the Illuminati is like disproving God; all the physical evidence doesn't hold up, but in the end it wouldn't surprise me if it was real.

Try and look at the world and all it's assets as a pie.
I own 35%, you own 40% and the rest own the remaining 25%. It would be logical that you and I would need to conspire together on how to keep the pie we have, without giving up any of it to anyone else.

At the end of the day whether they are real or not, it doesn't stop us from collectively buying into the system of control.
>>
>>17372950
Bible is a great read, but you should read the gnostic texts.

Jesus is also not the only way to salvation.
>>
If you want to simply follow logic, the illuminati (or something similar) must exist. People with power and control will always want more power and control. I'm not saying it all goes according to plan, but there are certainly groups out there trying to shape the world as they see fit.
>>
>>17373039

Jesus answered unto them, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6
>>
it does not matter if they exist or not, try to remember this please. it distracts and thwarts any serious effort to conquer that which rules us.

does it matter if it's illuminati/worldwide conspiracy or reptilian aliums or sentient robot overlords or just a loose knit group of the powerful or none of the above?

we who have been overly socialized, altered, manipulated, brainwashed, rewired, defanged, defeated, mentally or physically trampled over, rendered powerless and ineffectual etc...by whom it does not matter.

what does matter is that we're aware, we're awake, and that we see through this effort and try to destroy & subvert this system.

focus on this apparatus, this 'matrix' and not who might be behind it. everyone who has been through the lifetime of bullshit and done everything theyve been told and are deep down miserable beyond belief can be reached. we all feel it but some are more difficult to reach than others.

religion is not the answer, for it cannot even exist in a modern society. your beliefs will always be compromised to the system in no matter what occupation you chose. can those people plugged in' the matrix ' have religion? you must be unplugged first. if youre a doctor, lawyer, scientist, teacher, social worker, businessman,policeman etc etc your loyalty is to this network and not to family or God. you will do things in violation of your beliefs because it is your job and the system demands that you do it.

besides, there isn't one book of true religious purity that could unite humanity, none of them have ever been close...even before we were being controlled to this degree Christians, Muslims, Jews etc could not even become unified groups much less unite the world. theyre books written by men to dominate men or justify action, theyre so bloated and muddled almost any act by any person could be justified by citing specific passages. the true divine messages are lost in them forever.
>>
>>17373134
I know what he's trying to say, but I don't think you do.
>>
>>17373134
>quoting bible verse
kek
>>
>>17372014
Most likely the illuminati doesn't exist. Freemasons most likely run the world
>>
>>17372014
Let's clarify.

The Illuminati existed. This is established fact. Now, does any reasonable person believe it still exists today as a meaningful, potent and relevant successor of that early iteration? Well, no, not really. And to do so, you'd need to bring some solid evidence to the table.

So right now, no, no sane, intelligent human being believes the Illuminati still exists save only perhaps a small, hypothetical handful with special knowledge. Anyone trying to pitch the idea that they still existed would need to provide said knowledge or admit that they were full of shit.
>>
The Wikipedia page literally says they are real.... Like 5 words in
>>
I had a slight obsession with secret society related things about a year ago. From what I've read I believe that the Illuminati is real, although they're more or less used as a facade by the Freemasons to distract the general public. The fact that everybody always focuses on the big bad Illuminati boogeyman while the more powerful Freemasons never get noticed is pretty sketchy.
>>
>>17372982
If you investigate history there is a conspiracy of the elite to shape the world. Now which group of the elite varies through time but they all subscribe to the same religion as a means of control.
>>
>>17373134
>muh don't care about context
>>
>>17372014
The #1 reason peopl don't believe in the illuminati is because they've been conditioned not to give a fuck.
>>
>>17373134
Yeah you need to read the gnostic texts.
>>
>>17373232
on point
>>
>Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
>>
>>17377803
what if all three of them are kept teetering on the edge of the void by drinking the blood of infants?
>>
I don't into conspiracy too much when it comes to every little technicality.
But I thought Illumanati was just a blanket term for NWO. What's the real difference in any of them?
>>
>Used to be something obscure that copper and a bunch of paranormal investigators used to talk about in the 60s 70s 80 and 90s
>Suddenly people in the music industry start talking about it like its real

Either their marketers listened to them back then or its actually real.
>>
File: 32932759320.jpg (143KB, 832x502px) Image search: [Google]
32932759320.jpg
143KB, 832x502px
>>17378076
That's just fucking niggers who started rapping it as a way of expressing how society is structured and basically cheats the black man (the usual victim complex). I mean, think about it for a second. We're talking a subset of the population for which rap is their TV station, and gives a whole perspective of what exists and what black life is about. People who sometimes believe AIDS was created by the government and that certain brands of cigarettes, soda, and fast food are laced with additives designed to sterilize black men and eventually exterminate the black population (ironically, they don't talk about how Democrats go to extreme efforts to make Planned Parenthood abortions readily available for them).

As for how all this shit started, it began with Mobb Deep’s Prodigy, in a 1995 remix of LL Cool J’s “I Shot Ya.” Then came We Can’t Win” by AZ.

By the end of the next year, Ras Kass, the Wu-Tang Clan, and Dr. Dre all mentioned the Illuminati or the New World Order. Canibus went even further than the rest with his 1998 single “Channel Zero,” which begins by claiming the government is covering up visits by super-intelligent aliens, and explains that Roswell, cattle mutilations, and astronomer Carl Sagan were part of the plot.
>>
>>17378282
(cont.)

Naturally, the whole crap started to turn in on itself. People started thinking that certain artists might be part of the conspiracy. Jay Z was first: his immense success couldn’t have been earned through talent, hard work, or luck some people said. "He must have sold his soul to the Illuminati." The rapper Prodigy bought all this shit, and wrote a letter from prison he accusing Jay Z himself of being a puppet—wittingly or unwittingly—of the Illuminati, writing “J.Z. conceals the truth from the black community and the world and promotes the lifestyle of the beast instead.” Since then, virtually very major hip-hop figure has been accused of being Illuminati, and then some. Now it's escaped the genre and people think Lady Gaga, Madonna, Bob Dylan, and Justin Bieber are part of the act.

Keep in mind guys: while music might be intended to inform or incite, it is also designed to entertain. And as a glance at any bestsellers lists can attest, conspiracy SELLS. Just ask Alex Jones and his media empire, or the dozens of books out there and the related conspiracy merchandise (not to mention survival gear, water filters, gold coins, etc). The search for hidden meaning and coded symbols adds another level to videos, which just serves to increase the view numbers on Youtube up to the millions. To top it all off, the word Illuminati just happens to rhyme with the words "body", "party", "naughty" and so forth. You try making something rhyme with "Knight's Templar" and see how it goes.

As for the Illuminati actually existing, I think this little section in this movie sums it up quite nicely:
https://youtu.be/X0TqQhBeDP0?t=20m42s
>>
File: 10628.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
10628.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>Illuminati = those who found the light
Is not just a few rich guy talking about what will be the next move.. (but yeah the know what's your next move already.)
Since the beginning of the humans beings, those who come from "flying cities" covering their view.. the truth is unknown yet for me.. but not for to long! Those who come from the air, told to out people about the all king of Kings. And some of them fall in love with the daughter's of Gaia, and teach the women's the art of magic, and how to put makeups and shits.. and they were discovered by the others servers of the big G_d. His real name doesn't exist.. nobody will talk to the King like that.. so when those how were considered "angels/demons" mix their own with humans, and those who raised being hybrids hide when the world was about to get
>real wet
But yeah, they survive to all that shit, and they reproduce and walk with humans this days.. and their blood line work kind of assassin's creed technology.. the government and army's work using magic.. the ayylmaos are those who came before and humans playing with their new ayy ayydiscovers... some people like me, got their blood lines.. today we're called "fallens" but humans don't understand why we act like we do.. so real shit there's gonna be a war after the big war incoming.. but this time will be the real Armageddon shit man, so if you remember what you already know, change this world! How? You better start reading the sources of sources.. and you gotta find wich one is the most old. And trust me.. before of sumer already happened the same shit. Start building your own pyramid, and keep going step by step, don't try to skip one step.. once you reach the top you will be that eye.
>we can't count with G_d, but He is counting with you.
He ain't know nothing because manipulation.. but the real form of humans is like that G_d. And you must find how to get to that fase. And fight for your freedom. They're observing..
>there's no good/bad.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.