[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't know how popular the thread was or anything like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: a0CC7b5.jpg (115KB, 1240x682px) Image search: [Google]
a0CC7b5.jpg
115KB, 1240x682px
So I don't know how popular the thread was or anything like that, but a while back someone posted here about travelling to another world via a cave and when he returned from that cave he kind of lost his mind and started seeing shit.

Here's the update to the Red Sun story. I'm Bryan's roommate.

A few months ago, I came home to find Bryan sitting down on the floor covered in blood. He didn't look like he was in pain. In fact, he had a massive grin on his face. He had gouged out both eyes with a knife.

I called the ambulance and had him rushed to the hospital, and that's when he told me what happened.

He said he went to the other world to explore it, but while there his friends were picked off one by one by monsters as punishment for looking at the red sun.

He said he gouged out his eyes as penance for the sin of looking. From my perspective, he went on a trip to go explore this cave, and when he left he was a normal guy who was passionate about occult things and loved the paranormal.

When he came back, he was a totally different person - a crazed, paranoid shut in who rarely talked. I was honestly considering kicking him to the curb because he had lost his mind, stopped leaving his room, stopped showering, and barely ate.

Now that he's blind, he's regained a bit of his old personality. But he's still very unstable, mentally. He's not living with me anymore, he's gone back to live with his parents for the time being until he's fully recovered.

Before he left, he gave me some information, told me to look into things, and post my findings here.

At first, I figured he was just a guy who snapped and lost his marbles, or made up a wild story. That's probably what you think now.

The information he gave me turned out to be a list of names. I quickly deduced that these were the people who entered the cave with him.
>>
Lies
>>
He said that they had all died when they crossed over to the other side. But when I started investigating, I learned some things didn't match up. Everyone he left with did in fact make it home. but here's where it gets weird.

There were 5 people he asked me to look into, including the one who originally showed him the cave but didn't enter with him.

All 5 of them are dead now.

The first, according to my investigation, committed suicide by jumping onto the subway tracks, the night after he returned.

The second was found dead of a drug overdose in her dorm room.

The third died after falling asleep at the wheel while driving - in broad daylight.

The fourth ended up choking to death on food.

And finally, the original person who told Bryan about the cave and showed him where to find it went missing, and has not been seen since. apparently the night he disappeared, he was seen by his family rambling about the Red Sun and wondering aloud if "they" would be able to find him.

He's likely dead now too.

Bryan, while in the hospital, recorded his theories on his phone. There are several hours-long rants which he gave to me, which involve him describing in detail everything that happened, and what he thinks it means. If you're interested, I can sum up those theories.
>>
I'm not gonna lie, some of his theories didn't seem to make a lot of sense, but his main theory, the one he seemed to believe the most, lines up with all the information I gathered.
>>
Well if nothing else, I wanna hear those theories.
>>
>>17365718
Alright. Here goes.

Point 1 - there is another world, characterized by several key traits.

Trait A: There appears to be an omnipresent ruby sun, similar in appearance to a red sunset, but much larger, taking up most of the horizon. Despite it's size, this red sun does not hurt the eyes when looked at.

Trait B: There are several methods of gaining access to this other world, and all of them are tricky and prone to failure. This is something Bryan talked about at length. He described the elevator game, which took you to this other world, and talked about the transition from the cave to the other side. In both cases, the point where they crossed over was completely indistinguishable from the point where they were still in the real world. In both cases, interfering or interacting with beings from the other side universally results in death. Finally, in both cases, after crossing over, you will appear to be in the exact same place, however everything will be warped in some chaotic, dream-like manner.

Trait C: If you are slain while on the other side, you will wake up in your home the next morning - but you will find that death is actively seeking you out, and you will die somehow within several weeks or months.

Trait D: There is nothing alive - even the monsters are more like wind up toys than living things.

Point 2 - The Red Sun is alive, but whether or not it is the true master of the other side is unclear. This is where Bryan's theories get strange. According to his theories, the Red Sun is an eldritch being. He believes the Red Sun controls the inhuman monsters on the other side. Bryan says the true master of the other side is the Red Moon, which never appears. The Sun protects the Moon by indiscriminately slaying anyone who may be able to look upon it. That's what he thinks. He believes that, since the other side is a perversion of Earth, that while the Sun is the dominant celestial body for us here, there the Moon is the dominant one.
>>
>>17365820
>Point 2 Continued.

Bryan does not have any theories regarding what the Red Moon's purpose is, but he thinks that the moon created this other world in order to get away from the real world, and that might be why the Red Sun protects it from humans.

>Point 3

Sight is power. It appears that the ability to see gives power to both the person seeing and the being that is seen. Bryan theorizes that the reason the Red Sun only kills you if you look at it, and the reason he has not been killed, is because the power of sight is a source of great occult power. When you look at the Red Sun, he believes you give it power over you, and it uses that power to kill you. By using your eyes, you may be able to comprehend the nature of these things, but in return they will gain power over you.

He believes that by removing your ability to see, you can no longer see what he calls "the unseen" and therefore it no longer has power over you. This means that if you are blind, you are effectively untouchable.

He goes on to talk about how the eye is extraordinarily similar to celestial bodies in both shape and structure, and that might be related to by vision is connected to the ability to influence.

>Point 4 -

He said that while on the other side, you gain a sort of extra sense - he describes it as the ability to sense emotions. He could feel when his friends were scared, curious, ect. And he could also feel an immense hatred.

>Point 5 -

Despite everything feeling dead and inhuman, he theorized that there were other demon-like entities which existed on the other side. And much like with the Red Sun, according to his research, these demons would not do anything to you if you didn't look at them - further confirming his theory that vision = power in the occult world.
>>
You have my attention OP
>>
>>17365820
>>17365877
>Point 5 Continued

He mentioned that, if these inhuman beings could gain the ability to interact with and kill us upon us seeing them, then the reverse would also be true and that the mere act of seeing them gives us power over them. If this is true, it makes sense that these beings would attack people who see them and ignore people who don't.

>Finally, Point 6

He theorized that Trait C of the other side, and the vision theory were both extremely important because, combined, he believes that they allow beings from the other side to come to this side - and once here, they're here to stay.

Bryan said that by returning to our side, the beings who hold power over you can follow you home. He thinks this is the source of demons who don't originate from hell.

His vision theory, by the way, is very similar to Eastern mythology regarding demons and names - that knowing a person's name gave Demons power over them, and visa versa.

So that's the summarized version. Tell me if you guys have questions. I'll answer what I can.
>>
>>17365900
I didn't see the og thread, what happened
>>
>>17365900

Why should we seek out the Red Sun world? Didn't seem to work too well for your friend, or any of his friends, for that matter.

Shouldn't we just leave it be?
>>
>>17365955
I think so too. Bryan makes a point about how if we were able to figure out how to use our sight to gain power over the entities then the other side could become a very useful tool for people but my personal opinion is that it's not worth it.

>>17365939
Basically a guy discovered that there was a cave that worked similarly to the elevator game, and when he explored it he found that there was a giant Red Sun.

Bryan and that guy got in touch somehow in one of the other threads Bryan made about it, then he went with the OG OP and 4 friends to explore the cave for himself. When he came back from his trip he was crazy, paranoid and obsessed .
>>
>>17365997

Right, that's what I'm saying, it isn't worth it. Also quick segue:
Do you have any of the recordings he made of his theories? Or images of him in the hospital or anything like that?

It's not that I doubt you.
It's just that I totally doubt you.
>>
>>17365997
Crazy shit. Did Bryan describe the creatures in depth?
>>
>>17366020
I do have them all, there's 9 in total, the shortest one is 40 minutes, the longest is 4 hours.

>>17366025
He said the ones that killed his friends were beast-like, like bears or wolves, but he also said in his recordings that he found stories similar to his own during his research, and that people who played the elevator game encountered more humanoid entities. He believes the more human ones to be demons with minds of their own, and the beasts to be extensions of the Red Sun. He said that while the Demons can move freely and act on their own, the Beasts were only active if they were hunting someone who looked at the Sun. Otherwise, they would remain dormant and docile. He theorized that the beasts don't even exist until they are hunting you - that is to say, the Red Sun spawns them from the nether specifically to hunt you and dismisses them once their job is done.
>>
File: power.gif (2KB, 273x226px) Image search: [Google]
power.gif
2KB, 273x226px
>>17365900
>Vision as a means of power
>>
>>17366053

Well. Do you wanna toss one up on like a Megadrive and we'll see what we can get?

Also how does a person navigate this realm without the ability to see anything? And is Bryan even still alive?
>>
>>17366069
I'll do that.

Byran didn't gouge out his eyes until after he had already been to the other side. Strangely enough, he didn't really discuss what he thought would happen if he returned while blind, his only words on the matter were that being blind granted him immunity from the Red Sun and other Demons of that realm.

He is alive, he's at home recovering from his mental breakdown.
>>
File: thefutureisbrigh1t.jpg (473KB, 920x1178px) Image search: [Google]
thefutureisbrigh1t.jpg
473KB, 920x1178px
So guys, i had an experience of sleep paralysis(i guess?) basically i woku up, but felt very sleep a number of times, and one time, i simply couldn't move, only my eyes... that shit is really scary but after some minutes it went off, although i thought i heard someone saying things to me..anyone experience something like this?
>>
>>17366095
I'll wait here.

Right, you mentioned that. And you said that he saw some of the beings in the realm--both demons with their own minds and the Sun Thing's beasts. So, since he did, shouldn't he be dead by now? And why did he gouge out his eyes AFTER returning from the Red Sun world if he'd already sealed his fate by looking at the things?

I hope that doesn't come off as rude. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to understand what you've said
>>
>>17366127

He theorized that since the source of the power the Red Sun held over him was the power of sight, by removing his eyes he'd break that link and they'd no longer be able to touch him, even though he had looked at the sun.

It's also important to note that he was the only one, aside from the OG OP, who looked at the Sun and was not slain by the Beasts on the other side. Bryan escaped, but he frequently saw things that made him feel paranoid. He felt as if the Beasts were stalking him to finish the job.

It's hard to explain but basically he thinks that removing your eyes after seeing the Red Sun or seeing the Demons is the only way to save your own life.
>>
>>17366171

So he navigated the Red Sun Realm (I'm going to call it the RSR for brevity's sake) without a blindfold, or without closing his eyes, etc.?

Did he have any plans for organizing a group to re-enter the place, following some of the rules he'd discovered?
>>
>>17366189
That's right. He went in with a group, and explored it for quite some time, before one by one the Beasts picked off his friends who all ended up staring at the sun. Apparently the Sun itself has a hypnotic effect on people, drawing their gaze and making them stare at it.

I don't know if he plans to go back, but I doubt he'd take another group. He mentions feeling responsible for failing to save the others while he was in there. Apparently he tried to drag one of his friends who's leg got badly torn up back to the cave but a Beast snatched him right from Bryan's hands.
>>
>>17366195

I wonder if it'd be possible to navigate the RSR with a blindfold or something.

Interesting. Does he have any footage, pictures, etc? What about those logs, you mentioned?
>>
>>17366195
Can you view the sun thru a proxy i.e. camera and be ok?>>17366195
>>
>>17366203
Well the other side is, for all practical purposes, identical.

He mentioned bringing cameras and phones but they all lost power upon crossing over. Apparently he was really prepared, they even brought guns, but it didn't make a difference.

>>17366206
Bryan seems to think that seeing it through indirect means would be safe, however he mentioned that it is dangerous to look into mirrors and water reflections while in the other world. According to his research, while he didn't experience this first hand, mirrors are often used to possess, harm or cast illusions on humans by Demons. Think of bloody mary, for example, but while you're standing in a world filled with endless amounts of monsters like that.

In essence, yes it would work but it would simultaneously expose you to other problems.
>>
Is this the thread you are referencing? I remember this one because I'm Canadian and it was interesting. Enjoy the read.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16822097/#q16822097
>>
File: 1454881598613.jpg (38KB, 720x588px) Image search: [Google]
1454881598613.jpg
38KB, 720x588px
>OP of this thread types with the exact same patterns and style as the OP of the last thread, whom he asserts is another person
>expects us to believe he's not roleplaying
>>
>>17366249
>>17366249
That must be it, yeah. But the date, October 10th, doesn't really line up with the information I have from Bryan, which means that must be the OG OP Bryan contacted.
>>
So are you planning on going yourself OP?
>>
>>17366269
Eh even so, he's not doing a terrible job. I'd like a continuation of it for sure, especially if someone was closer to BC and could visit the park or has visited to see if it's there would be great but most likely won't happen. :(

The map in in the link above btw.
>>
>>17366284
Well if you can manage to post what he was talking about on YouTube or something that would be good.
>>
>>17366292
haha not a chance in hell. I'd prefer not to die, thank you very much. I'm not a brave man.

>>17366293
If that map were more zoomed in, it'd be better, don't you think?

>>17366304
I can't post anything longer than 15 minutes, can I? If I go visit him, I'll film him talking about it (if he's up for it). I am gonna upload one of the recordings to a filesharing site for you guys.
>>
>>17366313
Can you go visit him? I want to hear it from the horse's mouth
>>
Take me there. I remember the serpent and we must duel to the end. I will let it know that there will be swift and just retribution.

Jk

Call me crazy, but I think I've seen something like this when I have lucid dreams. Last time the mob chased me and I flew like kal-el.
>>
>>17366321
He's still in pretty rough shape so that's a tentative no for now. When he's doing better I will try. Anyways, I'll be back in a bit, I gotta wake up for classes tomorrow. I tried uploading one of the audio logs but it's still sitting at 40%.

>>17366330
Find it yourself, I'm not going within a mile of that place.
>>
>>17366333
Where on this planet are you?
I asume your in America, possibly in the weird stretch of trees in the mid west.
Or maybe the north eastern seaboard?
>>
>>17366333
Trips don't lie
>>
>>17366313

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/image/1444/57/1444579944045.png
>>
Keep it alive for Bryan

Brumpy bump
>>
Bump for later reading.
>>
Bumb
>>
Keep alive
>>
You ever coming back OP?
>>
Guys I already know about existence of red sun and hidden world beneath ours- In 16th century a sailor who lived in Norway with help of his son they wanted to travel as deep north as you can because they believed that gods are actually there somewhere, so they sailed from their home port to furtherst located port city up north and from there embraced on a life changing journey which they would never expect to end this way, I do not know if they lost their minds - not likely since in that times that didn't worked as is now and Bryan as witness to it I can only assume that they ended up in very hostile part of that land since I recall from that book which had a description of peace mostly there was ever still and glowing red sun which every thing revolved since it gave that world an essence of life. There are confirmed races that live there, in some places nature seems same as ours most beautiful nature treasures at least that's what they depicted while sailing trough. Cont. back to story ahead.
>>
3 days into Unknown they sailed until while asleep fell into sink hole twister as they started to go round and it got rougher every minute - they were flying like rags on deck of that ship, which finally led them to wake up after storm in another world same as Bryan's. That's all from me I'm high asf. Quantum Kush ;3
>>
fuck off with your spam OP we all know your a beta incel autist

t. pol
>>
Go on OP

FAKE OR NOT, you've stung my curiosity
>>
Hey guys I'm going to claim I have recordings of my friend talking for several hours. Which would be way more interesting, captivating, and more fun to be entertained by. But instead I'm going to be the one writing summaries of what he said. I'm also not going to post any pictures of my friend after he cut out his eyes. It's not because there's no proof. It would just be disrespectful to do to him. And no this isn't made up. It's all real.
>>
ITT: the mythical story of an insecure sun and moon with personalities in another dimension that will spend all their resources, time, and energy to kill you after you make them feel embarrassed by looking at them.

Oh the silly things this board says.
>>
Don't tell us you have recordings if you really don't.
It's either
>proof you're not lying
Or
>You put you're bullshit train on a short track.

I'm enjoying the story and all but saying you have them/will upload them is like jerking someone off knowing your not gonna let them cum
>>
>>17367706
Sounds more like The Descent into the Maelstrom.
>>
>>17368971
Joseph Smith, pls go
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.