[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was told there are legitimately smart people on here and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled-5.jpg (131KB, 1984x141px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.jpg
131KB, 1984x141px
I was told there are legitimately smart people on here and that I should bring this up in this forum, but this is something that I don't think the average person would know about but eitherway I need help please.

There is a "leprechaun" in my house. I saw him for the first time a little bit over a week ago. I need help on how to get rid of him, everything google brings up is kindergarten projects and "fun traps", but this is more complicated than that. He is VERY small, smaller than the threads of my carpet. I had no idea what I was looking at but I somehow saw him. I'm not sure if they are attracted to mediums or spiritual people, but since this isn't the most bizarre situation I've ever been in, I did try open communication. I said "Hello. My name is Julie and I'm a human.. Why are you in my house?" Of course my mind raced to gold and the word "catching" definitely came up, but this guy is way too small and I have no idea what I'm up against. I would love theories, dreams/experiences to information on things as races or genders(?), anything from cliche to the out-there. I'm pregnant with my first baby, and if this had happened any other time I would have been ecstatic with curiosity but I don't want any trouble. In the myths I've always heard, these guys cast curses and tricks/delusions, so I'm guessing a "trap" isn't that simple, especially because remember he is small so throwing or using any type of physical weapon would probably be pointless. I do not want to make him angry so please help me figure out a way to help him LEAVE and not actually kill him. I've always had spirits in my house but ever since I saw this thing my husband has been sobbing in his sleep and things are falling/moving around late at night. My dog also seems on-edge and i'm worried about her. Like i said I'm no stranger at all to the supernatural but this is something I have no experience at all in whatsoever. book ideas? websites? information at all?
>>
Edit: when i did try communication he disappeared. it was to fast to tell if he ran or just vanished but he was gone.
>>
I think I read a book once that mentioned the actual leprechauns. Let me see if I can find it for you.
>>
Found the book, but I don't think it was leprechauns after all. I guess it depends whether or not you consider them of the fair folk.

Usually, from what I have heard, they're not malicious as much as mischievous. It probably just wants to mess around. If you tell it you're not interested in its games or its gold and you want it to leave, chances are, it'll probably listen and move on for a more reactionary target.
>>
>>17365138
thanks, i was wondering if there were to be any information on what you were just saying- "fair folk". some people classify them as something else but i can't remember. i'm not sure what those two differences would be either. i'm not sure on, if other people have seen, what sizes they generally are. i've read an article about using silver, but this guy is just simply too small for me to even try it. a new thing that's also been going on is my oven light keeps going on and off with a "beep" each time. i kind of shake my head at it as it's innocent and i know he wants to jerk me around, but i just feel protective of my house right now. in a weird way i think he /likes/ me and that's why everyone seems rattled but me. i will try to ask him to step out, it's true i don't want a wish or gold or anything from him and i can say that genuinely.. wonder if that would work.. i really don't want a "war" and i don't want to sneak around
>>
>>17365099
The kind of smart people you are looking for are called Psychiatrists and ain't hanging around here, try a hospital, fucking midget hallucinating schizofuck.
>>
>>17365099
Its more than likely a fairy, I mean if you believe in that sort of thing. Whatever it is its obviously malevolent if its causing your house that much strife.
Try cold iron if you want it gone, maybe some holy water seeing as how its something that's probably evil. You can make your own but get it blessed by a priest if you really want it to kick. Sage works good too, But more realistically you're probably just batshit.
>>
let's say he's "evil", how intelligent are we talking? is he aware of what i'm reading and typing now? what types of magic do these guys have, who do they worship? do i need to worry about something that's being done here that is much worse than pots and pans? what do they eat? i don't know anything. i've heard about "fairies"(pardon my spellings) and out of all of the legends, what i've heard the most is that they despise humans. i'm not sure he can travel in planes but it does look like he can vanish so he's advanced in that sense. my husband has been sobbing in his sleep. it's very sad, idk how else to describe it. it's also very hard to wake him up when this is happening so that's something i would consider alarming, but he never remembers what he dreams about (so to speak). YES i know this sounds completely nuts but i mean even for a troll's sake, reading material at the very least. i need some type of underground website that has nuts like me on there or some authors
>>
>>17365099
OP, you mentioned you're pregnant, now please do not take any offense by this, but what you're saying scares me. Please tell your doctor immediately. Around 1 in 1000 women experience psychosis during or after pregnancy (mostly after, but during pregnancy is not unheard of).

Google post partum psychosis. Wish you all the best, PLEASE take my advice, it can get worse.
>>
>>17365249
Its definitely not a leprechaun, just fuck it up with some holy water
>>
>>17365272
And the risk is greater with first-time mothers also.

Take care of yourself x
>>
>>17365099
The creature you encountered is not a leprechaun. Its a fairy. Put out a dish of cream with rat poison in it.
>>
who cares what the fuck it is exactly, it's ultimately a demon. call a priest.
>>
File: potatoe_tail.png (28KB, 424x256px) Image search: [Google]
potatoe_tail.png
28KB, 424x256px
>>17365099
thermal/IR camera...
>>
>Guy walks into bathroom
>Sees a Leprechaun at the Urinal next to him
>HUGE Cock
>Guy asks "how'd you get such a big dick?"
>Leprechaun says "fuck me in the ass and i'll tell you"
>They fuck
>Guy asks again "So how can I grow a dong like that?"
>"Arn't you a little old to believe in Leprechauns?"
>>
>>17365099
>legit smart people on here
You got scammed m8. Don't believe those cicadafags, if you want info on how to kill anything killable, go ask a /k/ommando.
>>
>>17365297
>>17365277
Can you guys stop. /x/ is better than this, she is FUCKING PREGNANT, show some concern for her welfare and stop with your trolly little bullshit. Read my other posts...
>>
>>17365309

>tfw I was the first one to say she's just batshit
>She litterally needs medical attention
>>
>>17365325
Postpartum psychosis is no joke. The baby dude...

OP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell your doctor EXACTLY, what you think is going on, they will help you, seriously.
>>
>>17365309
fuck off namefag
if you come on to /x/ asking for paranormal advice you're getting paranormal advice
we're not doctors, we're NEETs who still believe in ghosts
>>
>>17365346
>>17365346
>>17365346
>>17365346

^^^^^
>>
>>17365346
Maybe if a fucking baby wasn't involved you nigger
>>
>>17365346
>>17365357
Samefag
>>
>>17365366

http://i.imgur.com/6WICA4T.png

:^0
>>
>>17365375
Image not found...?
>>
>>17365306
/k/ommando here. There is nothing bullet cannot cure. Except ghosts... and sometimes skinwalkers. Have you considered explosives?
>>
File: 6WICA4T.png (30KB, 680x469px) Image search: [Google]
6WICA4T.png
30KB, 680x469px
>>17365383
>>
>>17365375
Ah now it is. It's worse than I thought, I just assumed the odds of having two cunts reply in that timeframe was too low, I apologise for believing in human compassion
>>
>>17365391
I mean
blowing the entire house up would at least get rid of it,
So you're not wrong
>>
>>17365395
>Morals on 4chan

Well thats what you get
>>
>>17365391
Yeah but... Has anyone ever tried shooting a ghost?
>>
>>17365405
>Praying while shooting
>silver bullets
>scripture/religious symbols on bullets
>>
>>17365099
>There is a "leprechaun" in my house.

I believe you.

Oh no wait, no I don't.
>>
>>17365405
Considering that most people who actively try to attack a spirit physically falls through them or gets poltergeisted away, I doubt a bullet would do anything to a ghost. Now demons... that's something I wonder about what would happen when I shoot it. It also makes me consider getting blessed buckshot.
>>
>>17365415
How about shotgun shells loaded with 1/4 powder and small balls of paper mache made from the bible?
>>
>>17365099
Sounds like pshycosis. Look /x/ does discuss legitimate paranormal phenomena. But what you're describing sounds like a hallucination. Consult a fucking doctor and stop asking Cambodian cave painting forums on how to kill leprechauns. If troll 7/10 if not gotl get some abilify
>>
>>17365309
i appreciate that, very kind. thank you.

when i was told "legit smart people", i was hoping for some hero to come out and spill me his knowledge of his 20-years-of-basement-reading on this topic but maybe not tonight lol. i'm hearing key words to google like iron and its relevance as well as the possibility of it being something else which i've also considered. i keep wanting to ask about size because he is very small and i wish i could emphasize that enough because it could have relevance to race. my dog is also behaving oddly. she is a lab, her name is Maryweather (lame i know but her name was Mary when we had adopted her). she won't sleep in my bedroom anylonger, she wants to sleep in my living room's corner by the window. she won't let me go to the bathroom by myself either or she gets very upset and bumps her head into the door until i open it, even if i'm showering or putting makeup on or whatever. it sounds frightening like someone has entered the apartment but it turns out to just be my dog wanting to come in. she's also been dragging me to my neighbors when i walk her - i live in an apartment complex so there are people jumping out from everywhere and i keep finding myself saying "oh i'm so sorry, she's never like this she is normally such a good girl" the reason i believe it "likes" me isn't me feeling lucky, but i think that because i have valued life and my body as well as i have for so long, i do tend to get some responses from the outside from time to time whether it's a "sparing" or a petty spirit trying to mess with my focus. i'm not sure at all if that helps me and my safety? this might be a REALLY stupid question but if we're to call this a demon, would that mean it's anti-holy? as in something i can relate to like a cross? where is it from? a very long time ago i heard a story of "little people" and how they can infest your home, are these of the same types?
>>
>>17365427
The mache would burn up and even if it survived, would not have enough kinetic energy to seriously harm anything.
>>
File: image.png (248KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248KB, 537x416px
This watchu need playa.
>>
>>17365427
You sir had my curiosity
But now you have my erection
>>
>>17365434
>Implying kinetic energy is the thing that harms spooks

What are you some kind of NERD
>>
>>17365434
Yeah but its a ghost, it doesn't need to penetrate anything? And with 1/4 powder with some wadding I'm sure it wouldn't all burn up, I've fired aluminium foil from a custom shell and that had full powder, it was really pretty
>>
>>17365432
If it's that small then just step on it or something. I mean wtf dude....
>>
>>17365447
>>17365448
I shoot guns to relax and spend my fishing nights looking for UFOs and camping trips looking for bigfoot. Ghosts aren't my expertise, but after I posted I did figure that a holy projectile need only touch the apparition to harm it.
>>
>>17365099
Are you sure it's a leprechaun and not a brownie/brounie?
>>
>>17365460
>holy water in a squirt gun
>>
>>17365476
I mean as stupid as that sounds it would probably have at least some effect.
>>
btw everybody i've been seeing a therapist since 2012 and she knows 100% everything about me and this stuff. my whole family is kind of out-there in the sense that we don't really believe anything is unbelievable. my brother is someone i would call a very advanced human being, he was reading shakespeare in the third grade and whatnot. as a teenager he was into witch craft, stuff i've always felt very uncomfortable with. he's very special. my sister is a scientist. on christmas she confided in me that "weird things" were going on with her dreams vs reality and how they were connecting. my father "used" to talk to dead people, my mother "used" to astral project, my grandmother on my mother's side was a psychic and my grandmother on my fathers a medium. my only two aunts are both psychic, my cousins are developing mediums. so BASICALLY what i'm trying to say is that i'm not in a panic, i've seen beings that weren't uh.. the word, uh. earthly? i guess. so when i saw this guy i knew that i was being visited by something. i can tell you right off the bat, he seemed very curious and stricken by me when we made an uncomfortably long eyecontact. it felt like we were both memorizing each other's faces. he seemed shy in his demeanor, he seemed like he wanted to just observe or watch me. because of his size i have not seen him since, but i feel like the energy here is off. i feel fine, i'm sleeping well, i'm eating well, but my husband and dog are acting upset ever since the encounter, and things are kind of bopping around. i don't feel like i am in danger but i'm worried that it might not like my husband. it seems like the "joe-anybody" spirits/whatevers never like him. he has a very big no-tolerance attitude for hauntings. we had a bad experience in one of the past places we've lived and he's more pissed off now than paranoid. he's the idiot in the movies who says things like "hey you idiot ghost, come fight me or are you too much of a baby" so he's always vulnerable. idk.
>>
it's kind of ironic but i can talk to a therapist about this stuff easier than my friends. i started going to one because i needed some coaching through college and some PTSD treatment, but she's turned in to someone more reliable than someone who would have to suffer through me talking about this over, say, an actual fun time lol. i'm here looking for a type of information i have no idea where to find on my own.

also wow at the comments, i need to read everything. i had no idea the response would be so big, thanks guys
>>
>>17365249
honestly slightly spooked here. i have had some similar occurences
>>
>>17365563
forgot to add, about sobbing in sleep
>>
just start masturbating furiously when he appears and cum on him that'll show the little shit and he wont bother you again out of fear or shame damn he will probably drown on your semen anyway
>>
guys i'm not going to shoot it LOL are you serious? that's crazy talk to me now. i don't have that type of confidence, i don't want a war and i don't want to go sneaking around my apartment looking for it with a bat/whatever in my hand like it's a mouse under the couch cowering from me. that's silly, it must be more advanced than that? there has to be some sort of object of maybe blessing i could use? a repellent? is there anything that these guys hate? and is making an attempt for communication something you'd seriously recommend? i want to be polite but i also don't want to invite him in or open some sort of door for him to walk through.
>>
>>17365579
>pregnant
>"drown him in semen"

are you seeing the problem here or do i need to spell it out for you

just hope he has giantess fetish and stuck him up your cooch op
>>
>>17365598
at this point OP you dont need to 'invite' him, he's already in your house unwelcomed. at this point just tell him he has to leave and he should leave you alone.
>>
>>17365598
There's an old myth that a fairy will be compelled to count each grain of sugar if presented it by a human. From what I know, he probably knows what your saying so don't go shit talking him. Leave out cream and bread as an offering to him, maybe he'll calm down after that.
>>
All you saw was a crackhead
>>
>>17365099
>leprechaun
>>
File: leprechaun.jpg (73KB, 582x370px) Image search: [Google]
leprechaun.jpg
73KB, 582x370px
>>17365099
Who else seen the leprechaun say "yeah"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8
>>
>>17365099
Psychosis. See doctor ASAP, not even fuckin joking.
>>
>>17366236
>>17365272

Honestly OP, this. Please pay attention to these people.

However while you are waiting and trying to get into the doctor:

Ask it to stop and take a gift before it leaves, leave an offering of salt, milk, berries (not red ones), or fruit. Do not use bread baked goods or processed grains.

If it continues, tell it you want it out and you wont be participating in its games or making more offerings.

If it still continues:
Iron horse shoes over doorways, dads pants draped over the babies crib will let it know youre not playing around, oatmeal sprinkled across doorways (watch out for rodents though if theyre a problem where you are, if they are substitute rust is possible), and in general, iron and steel objects are disliked, especially in a cross configuration.

So theres your logical rational explanation and an in-depth supernatural explanation, please see the doc though.
>>
>>17365304
Ooooommmffggggg
>>
>>17365429
Aripriprazole is bad for pregnant women & nursing mothers.

Not to mention everyone else, but it is specifically counteridicated in this specific case.
>>
>>17365099
It's truly a sad day when the best thread on /x/ is a crazy bitch afraid of a miniature leprechaun.
>>
File: 1429200827837.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1429200827837.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>tfw no qt3.14 schizo gf to hunt leprechauns with
feels bad
>>
>Smart People
>/x/
In /x/ you have tulpa/succubus/divination/occultism/magick threads in which people genuinely believe they can make these retarded thing in real life.
Everybody here is either roleplaying or trying to prove these things exist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxyofYuts04
>>
>>17365099
>I was told there are legitimately smart people on here
>x-files theme plays on the background
>>
>>17365099
Man, they really do be crazy. Especially with that baby juice flowing through their brains.

Anyway, the reason your husband is sobbing in his sleep is because he's about to have his first child and his wife is losing her fucking mind. I'd cry too if my pregnant wife told me she's seeing a leprechaun around the house.
>>
>>17365099
Hey OP ignore all the rudeness, these type of being totally exist. I believe that it is definitely a faery by the size you describe. Just be careful with ya preggers
>>
Leprechauns and gnomes are pretty common in my country, and they probably came from Europe when European and mainly Irish immigrants started to come to the continent.
Most of them like to fool around and take things from you, specially things that you need at the moment, only to return them to you after they've had their fun, or in very rare cases when you get angry and yell.
One of the few methods of pacifying them is by leaving scraps of food laying around the house.
>>
Hi OP,

I sometimes visit a Mexican imageboard and one day I found a thread by some guy about his paranormal adventures.

Your case is pretty similar to one I've read so I decided to look for it and I found it, the guy also explains what he did to get rid of the "spirit".

I'm going to dump the untranslated text here if you want to check it out, I'd glady translate it but I'm busy right now, I'll check the thread later if you still need it to get translated.

sorry about my english
>>
>>17371631
>>17365099

(1/2)

Una mujer estaba embarazada, y de un tiempo en adelante ella veía a una persona pequeña, era un gnomo como quieras llamarlo, resulta que esta cosa, se quería quedar con la niña y lo había reclamado como suyo, y asustaba a la madre amenazándola de que el se iba a llevar a la niña. La mujer se puso bien paranoica por que lo veía en todos lados y el no se separaba de ella.

Me platican la historia y me piden algún consejo para hacer, por que un padre fue y como siempre, no quiso hacer nada. El siguiente procedimiento fue relativamente fácil de hacer, la mujer no me conoció hasta un par de semanas antes de que naciera la bebe, hice que un familiar se la llevara con ella fuera de su casa por un rato, y el familiar tenia que preguntarle si veía al gnomo y me mandara un mensaje, por que si me llamaba me iba a escuchar e iba a venir por mi, y eso ni de pedo es algo que quería que pasara, recibo el mensaje y empezamos en chinga a cerrar la casa con sal bendita, alcohol con agua bendita, sellos de Salomón y medallas de San Benito.
Terminamos lo mas rápido posible y me desaparezco de ahí. Al rato me llega el mensaje diciéndome lo que paso.

cont...
>>
>>17371644
>>17365099

(2/2)

Cuando yo me voy del lugar y al rato llega la mujer embarazada, la cargan entre 2 hombres y corren hacia la casa, al querer llegar a la puerta algo los empieza a detener, y la mujer se pone bien pesada, con todo el esfuerzo posible la lograron meter a la casa, y al pasar esto empezaron a escuchar gritos y como las ventanas vibraban. Así estuvo como por 2 horas hasta que todo se calmo. Ya con esto les di el resto de instrucciones de que la mujer no debía salir de la casa por 7 días y los que salieran debían llevar las medallas que les di. por esas 7 noches siguieron escuchando los gritos y arañazos, les tiraban piedras y etc. Lo que hice fue que cuando la mujer entrara, las barreras de sal y los sellos detuvieran al gnomo, y este al darse cuenta los empezó a detener a los hombres que la llevaban, cuando entro la mujer el gnomo se quedo afuera y enojado empezó a provocar todo lo anterior, el punto es que la mujer no saliera por 7 días o mas para que el gnomo se aburriera de ella y se fuera, por suerte funciono y la niña nació bien,pero les pedí que la bautizaran en cuanto se las soltara el seguro para proteger a la bebe, al final de agradecimiento por mi ayuda, decidieron nombrarla Andromeda, por que yo les dije que ese era un bonito nombre.

Así que debes tener cuidado con eso que anda con tu novia, los guardianes no dañan a las personas de esa manera, esta cosa es obviamente un demonio por las características del asunto, y como pensaste, esta queriéndote alejar de ella, su propósito es que se quede sola en algún momento de su vida, el la esta preparando para el momento en que pueda poseerla y todo se ponga mucho mas difícil, si necesitas mas información, dime en que ciudad vives y veré como te puedo ayudar, mucho cuidado anón. Suerte.

This is the archive URL if you want to look for yourself: https://www.hispachanfiles.org/mex/res/120540.html

good luck
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.