[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a serial killer thread going? >In 1991 search

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1383x1019px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1383x1019px
Can we get a serial killer thread going?

>In 1991 search of Allen's residence. He owned and wore a Zodiac brand wristwatch. Allen lived in Vallejo and worked minutes away from where one of the first victims (Ferrin) lived and where one of the killings took place. A DNA comparison was also made with the DNA of Don Cheney, who was Allen's former close friend and the first person to suggest Allen may be the Zodiac Killer. Since neither test result indicated a match, Allen and Cheney were excluded as the contributors of the DNA, though it cannot be stated definitively that it is DNA from the Zodiac on the envelopes.

Arthur seems the prime suspect, but all the evidence linked to him seems circumstantial. What do you guys think?
>>
>>17360380
>paranormal
>serial killers

???
>>
>>17360385
better than made-up stories about ghosts, demons and UFOs
>>
>>17360403
aight but... paranormal is all about made up supernatural stories... thats why its called paranormal... i have nothing against this thread tho. its not the first time serial killers are discussed on /x/
>>
>>17360427
/x/ has always had serial killer threads lmao calm down bro
>>
>>17360439
>>17360403

This. If you don't like it go back to your tulupa threads.
>>
>>17360463
Or autism general threads.
>>
So guys who did you think did it?
>>
Have you seen the youtube series programmed to kill? Very /x/
>>
>>17360380
I think it was 2 people
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (79KB, 634x787px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
79KB, 634x787px
>>17360380
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2627426/Revealed-The-real-face-Zodiac-Killer-compelling-evidence-adopted-man-search-biological-father-led-explosive-discovery.html
>>
SFPD dropped the ball numerous times and we'll likely never know who the Zodiac really was. There's been tons of people coming forth drawing connections to their fathers or friends etc but it's all circumstantial. Arthur Leigh Allen was probably the most likely suspect we had but DNA exonerated him.
>>
>>17360385
why did this picture make me laugh so hard though
>>
>>17360385
>synchro
>level 1
How the FUCK do you make this?
>>
>>17360380
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZf3ywMmQaE

the opie and Anthony interview with the detective who worked the Jeffery dahmer case
>>
File: jgh.jpg (36KB, 610x360px) Image search: [Google]
jgh.jpg
36KB, 610x360px
Known as the “Acid Bath Murderer” John George Haigh was an English serial killer during the 1940s. He was convicted of the murders of 6 people, although he claimed to have killed 9. A professional conmen, he targeted wealthy individuals and charmed them into believing he was a successful businessman. He lured his victims to a derelict warehouse before shooting them. He then dissolved their bodies in sulphuric acid before forging papers in order to sell their possessions and collect their life savings. Traces of human remains were found and there was sufficient evidence to convict him. In 1949 he was sentenced to death and hanged at Wandsworth Prison.
>>
File: Project1.jpg (91KB, 659x742px) Image search: [Google]
Project1.jpg
91KB, 659x742px
The Sacramento area was terrorized by a brazen serial rapist who was nicknamed the "East Area Rapist". The rapist was suspected of at least forty-four rapes in Northern California in the 70's.
This unknown man first targetedwomen who lived alone, but eventually became more brazen and raped women who did NOT live alone. He bound and blindfold his victimsand then roamed their house as he taunted and threatened their lives, then he raped them and left. When men were present, he often tied the man up in another room. He developed an odd ritual where he placed dishes on the heads of the man and woman and threatened their lives if the dishes fell and made noise.
The rapist eventually ventured down South to Southern California in 1979 and continued to terrorize Southern California residents until 1986. It was stated that he killed at least ten people in the Southern California area during this time period.
His first few Southern California victims were couples who were home together when they were attacked. None of them survived.
Suprisingly the killer stopped his murderous rampage for almost five years until May 4, 1986 when he came upon 18-year-old Janelle Cruz of Irvine, California.
In 1996, Orange County Sheriff's Department detectives linked the ten murders to one killer through DNA. In 2001 a criminalist connected the East Area rapes to the spree of serial killings throughout California through by use of DNA evidence.
Police believe that the killer may be responsible for other murders. Authorities believe that the killer has not been heard from since 1986 because he is either in prison for a different crime or dead in a different state. It is possible that if he is dead in another state the authorities in that state don't realize that this dead person is a serial rapist and killer who is wanted in California. The killer is described as a man who is 5'7" to 5'11" with blue or hazel eyes and in his 50's if he's alive today.
>>
>>17360385
newfag get out
>>
>>17360385
>>17360385
why is his defense so high you'd think this would be more of an attack oriented card also 1 star what the fuck man
>>
File: tumblr_nob56l6dVS1rs6286o1_500.jpg (61KB, 425x567px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nob56l6dVS1rs6286o1_500.jpg
61KB, 425x567px
>>17361775
I think he was the loose inspiration for that boss character from Clock Tower 3.

>>17361674
Thanks anon, put it on my 'watch it later' playlist.

>>17360380
>Ockham's Razor
>>
File: inb4 >>>:tv:, >>>:lit:.png (16KB, 758x170px) Image search: [Google]
inb4 >>>:tv:, >>>:lit:.png
16KB, 758x170px
>>17360385
> newfag
> gtfo
>>
>>17360385
>newfag
>gtfo

???
>>
>>17360385
Newfag
>>
>>17360385
Normal people don't go serial killing.

So yes, Serial killers are indeed paranormal stuffs.
>>
>>17360682
this is really interesting but as another comment put it, there would be millions of people matching that description and he couldve faked cracking the code as in such a way to reveal his fathers initial. look what he got out of it: a book and lots of fame.
>>
>>17360427
It's PARAnormal (meaning not of the norm, outside of the normal ) not supernatural.
>>
>>17360385
what a fucking newfag
>>
>>17360385
I really hope you're trolling
>>
>>17361895
I've been in a house in Sonoma County where it is believed he walked up hill to a rural home and murdered a women in one of the bathrooms , the neighbors reported a man (salesman) going door door in the area hours before the event. The people living there today say the home is haunted by the woman.
>>
>>17363455
Maybe unrelated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Rosa_hitchhiker_murders
>>
>>17363445
>>17363206
>>17363120
>>17360463
>>17360439
>>17360427
>>17360403
>>17360385
Christ I wish asiamoot would just change the name of the board to /x/-spooky to clear all this up.

As an added bonus it'd hopefully get rid of all the religionfags. Tired of that shit.
>>
>>17360682
He has the dead emotionless eyes of a serial killer.
>>
>>17363599
this
>>
west mesa killer
albuquerque nm

i drive past the dirt lot where they found all the bodies everyday
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.