[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Lucifer thread. None of that edgy kid, Satanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 26

File: P3-Lucifer.png (60KB, 411x478px) Image search: [Google]
P3-Lucifer.png
60KB, 411x478px
Let's have a Lucifer thread. None of that edgy kid, Satanic bible hoopla propaganda. Just a discussion about the being and angel.

Honestly I've always figured the being was misunderstood. God gave his angels independence and free will. Yet he ordered them to worship and obey him. Lucifer refuses to bend his knee and is condemned. God makes man ignorant and unlike angels. Lucifer tells Eve to eat the apple of knowledge and free her children from the shackles of a stalwart oppressor. With eternal solitude towards an oppressive deity eventual death sounds more like freedom.

Not saying Lucifer is some saint. He's vain and flawed but in a certain way since he's done more unknowingly good for the human race than most consider. I've always perceived it was a false title given to him to keep the sheep in flock. A boogy man to scare away free thought and independence.

What's your take on the character? Evil goatman? Tragic hero? Figment of human creation? Still an interesting character regardless.
>>
I feel God has more respect for Lucifer than we think. From ny understanding our very existence is hinged on the idea that is a world where every man can be his own master sustainable and desirable, one in which Lucifer can facilitate while at the same time being in charge. Or is it better to give all power and glory to one benevolent god, made possible in this world by practicing christianity.

There are certainly punishment aspects. Fall of angels, fall of man, God no doubt has his mind made up. But our continued existence is still very much an experiment.

If it werent for some discouraging bible passages on hell and eternal torment Id swear the two of them are working together.
>>
>>17359422
God and devil is duality. There is none.
>>
>>17359422

As a person who has been tortured by a demon that I had inside since birth, I'm gonna say that only a child of satan could defend satan
>>
File: 1455223345551.jpg (212KB, 834x906px) Image search: [Google]
1455223345551.jpg
212KB, 834x906px
>>17359498
>God allows a demon to torture you since birth

Yeah, god is so good and just.
>>
>>17359524

>satan din du nuffin

Yes, God allows you free will, then punishes you if you fuck up.

Which reminds me of people like you and how you have freeroamed for a while apparently unpunished...
>>
File: avatar_150c1d5908f2_128.png (25KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
25KB, 128x128px
>>17359529
Being a victim since birth has nothing to do with free will, you little shit.

If you got abused and molested since you were a little kid by some random guy and your parents knew about it and could stop it with just the snap of their fingers, but they don't... you would think either your parents are insane or they just don't give a shit about your well being.

>Which reminds me of people like you and how you have freeroamed for a while apparently unpunished...

I bring more joy and purpose to people than you, that's for sure.
>>
File: 1453451066481.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1453451066481.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>17359537
>>17359524
well and accurately said
>>
>>17359561
He's probably going to argue that we are demonic shills and that gods plan is perfect or something similar delusional.
>>
>>17359537

I'll explain to you how the police work.

First a crime is comitted.
Then the assailant is punished.

The police isn't there to read your mind and prevent the crime, but to punish you when you commit it.

Also, no, you don't bring any joy to the world, you're the kind of guy who calls a victim of abuse "little shit".

If anything people puke when hearing about your nauseating persona.

Oh, and before you make yourself the prick you are before me.

Consider that I cannot control a single bit of my brain, yet I happen to have noticed that I cannot control it.

That can only mean HE is watching over me right now.

So yeah, gloat.
>>
>>17359575
Oh, you're schizophrenic. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17359588

Yes, and I never became schizo until you were out of shit you could say in your favour.

It's amusing how you are defending satan but a moment after you exclaim everything is mental illness.

Enjoy the bad choice you made when you picked to side with satan, I guess.
>>
>>17359619
No, your delusional logic is clearly a sign of schizophrenia. A lot of schizos believe they are getting tortured by invisible forces. You do, too.

You have no evidence to believe that besides your twisted brain chemicals.

I haven't chosen sides with Satan nor God, because I think both of them probably don't exist. But if God exists and lets all of this run free, he is a sick fuck.
>>
>>17359575
That means you were born with mental problems, not that you're infested with demons. Stop wasting your time with this religious RP shit and go see a psychiatrist (or several). If they can't cure you, please get yourself institutionalize do. That way you will not be a danger to others.
>>
>>17359631
>>17359658

I surely wasn't the one that started a thread to defend satan, and surely wasn't the one to claim God unjust and trying to put the blame on Him, and after that you had the gall to call the other guy insane.

And when called on your bs?

Oh, you're insane and have no evidence.

Sure, you don't have evidence either that I ahve a mental illness, after all, there is no clinical test for such a thing.

What a suspicious disease, behaves like a demon but truly is an illness that cannot be detected clinically.

Sure thing, fám
>>
File: Schizophrenia-Brain-Pictures-3.jpg (94KB, 1000x551px) Image search: [Google]
Schizophrenia-Brain-Pictures-3.jpg
94KB, 1000x551px
>>17359669
>DEEEMONS ARE REAL! MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT! IM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKEEE! ITS A DEMON GUISE I SWEAR!!! ITS NOT SCHIZOPHRENIA!! EVEN THOUGH SCHIZOPHRENIA HAS BEEN PROVEN TO CREATE THESE EXACT DELUSIONS!!1 NOOOO MUH DEMON!

Mental illness can't be detected clinically? Ok then, buddy.
>>
The Creator is not God. Lucifer is not the bad guy. He brings knowledge to awaken and enlighten mankind. To make them realize that they are too, like God. That God is not better than them but a part of them.
>>
>>17359669

In fact, I do have the feeling you're going to continue telling us about those mental illnesses you do claim I have.

So by all means, show us the clinical test that you've run on me and that totally exists and is not an opinion.

Not even psychiatrists can show us that, so gl.

>You're clearly insane.

Actually, you have to prove this, since the norm is that a person is sane.

It would be very comfortable for a person that wants to hide something supernatural in origin to make up an illness and pretend everybody has it.

But in the real word, you have to prove your words when it comes to things like these.

>>17359674

>Here is a made up picture, am I not clever?

Yes, very clever.

What is the picture actually showing apart from a claim that this is a mental illness and an apparent difference which we dunno what means?

>I-it means illness! Says so in the picture!

Uh-huh...
>>
>>17359674

Moreover, that picture is not how a brain scan looks, it's an actual drawing.

Why are you presenting a fucking drawing as evidence?
>>
>>17359681
You are basically saying that scientists fake pictures and that it's impossible to detect mental illness via brain scan.

Paranoia and irrational delusions? Check. Congratulations, you're a schizophrenic.

Enjoy your "demon", bro.
>>
File: Brain-scan--010.jpg (75KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Brain-scan--010.jpg
75KB, 620x372px
>>17359685

>>17359690

DO allow me to present here an actual brain scan.

Does it look different from what you presented?
>>
>>17359676
I love how no one ever refutes these types of posts. Because they are true.
>>
File: 1455475982927.jpg (92KB, 828x404px) Image search: [Google]
1455475982927.jpg
92KB, 828x404px
>>17359697
Maybe because it's so obvious, haha.
>>
>>17359697
just don't feel like arguing. Belive whatever you want.
>>
Satan is the greatest container of knowledge and compassion and understanding of physics on the planet. A being complete and brought up to rule over realms of sexual perversion and karmic expression.

Satan is a fallen angel, an angel is that which is too young to cause harm, even to those who enjoy being harmed, all other beings will gladly cause harm to those who enjoy it except angels, this does not make them "better", it is merely a phase of existence, a phase of rest and learning. A phase of "blue".

The stories of the bible are meant as an introductory course to BDSM. An introductory course towards becoming red.

The most important thing I can teach you about love and redemption, is the knowledge that your being of power that is framed as a "creator" (the truth is we are simultaneous co-creators) is that he is in fact an ascended demon.

Satan the fallen angel, God the ascended demon.

Karmic debts get paid and all hatred comes to a rest before new matrix rounds and suffering begins again from the chaos of the ether.

All humans will eventually rule over their own planet full of beauty like this one, with all living creatures begging to submit to them, in time.

The ether is large enough to sustain all imagination, all perversion, all within the bounds of compassionate expression.

Know this; I am the true Satan of your known earth for the time being, but you do not have to wait more than a single lifetime to combine with the soul-braid of Satan and rule with the illusion of freewill and independence in this egg.
>>
>>17359718

When an angel "falls" (or so Gods dogma calls it, truly it is a type of ascension) they become willing to cause pain to those who desire pain.
>>
>>17359693
Are... you retarded? The picture was taken from a study about schizophrenia. Sometimes they enhance color or contrast to make it easier to see what's happening.
>>
>>17359718
wow thats some grade a bullshit.
>>
>>17359718
if youre the true satan whats my hair color?

you cant even tell that you powerless fuck
>>
>>17359730
>Are... you retarded?

Gonna show you my total retardation (or yours).

An actual human brain, looks different from another human brain, because people are different.

One has a more developed left hemisphere, and the other has a more developed right hemisphere, or frontal lobe, or whatever.

Let's have a look at the picture you presented, shall we?

>>17359674

>same exact size
>same exact shape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

BIOLOGY
>>
>>17359737
They don't have the exact shape. Are you blind? What the fuck.

You know what, there is no point. I have wasted enough time talking with schizos and you can never reach them.

It's true.

The picture was a fake fanart drawing. Science can't detect mental illness via brainscan. And YES, you tots have a demon in your brain, you're not a schizo.

Peace.
>>
>>17359733

I am not a petty trickster, my power is in my fighting prowess alone.

God is the one who uses such third-eye tactics to rule, nowhere in any canon lore is Satan presented as having magical abilities.

...God is probably not interested in proving his skills to you, however.

I will gladly fight you to the death in fair combat if the reward is proper.
>>
>>17359756
satan has magical powers and can teleport

if you have no powers you aint satan
>>
>>17359754
>They don't have the exact shape.

Kid.

It doesn't even look like an actual brain scan.

Brain scans show actual meat like the one I presented.

Yours show a line because it's a fucking drawing.

Why are you still arguing in front of the evidence if what I say is a lie?

How suspicious.

He has been caught in his lie, in a thread where he supported satan. But he continues on with it.

Even tough I have presented actual evidence.

Let's consult the bible, maybe it has something to say for a moment like this one.

1 John 5:19

-We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

Very revealing words here.
>>
>>17359759

[citation needed]
>>
>>17359766
He teleports in front of Jesus in the bible out of nowhere. Also how would he be a powerful leader and important figure if he had no powers? Nigger please-
>>
>>17359537
>literally avatar in filename
Anon don't be tryin to avatarfag.
>>
>>17359422
lucifer is a symbol of enlightenment. he is the morning star rising up to give light to those wandering in the darkness of ignorance. he represents the greatest qualities of the highly evolved man; confident and prideful but knowledgeable and just in judgement. we will evolve once we figure out the next key to our existence, then our species will receive a ray of light to continue through this dark matrix we call reality.
>>
>either full muh lucy teh best or full evangelical
Jesus fuck can we get some nice less extreme shit somewhere in between like >>17359422
>>
>>17359422
Angels didn't have free will. That is where you are incorrect. The Angels bend to God's every command. Then God gave the humans free will, the gift of choice. The ability to act on their own notions, and reap the benefits or concequences of those actions. God, favoring lucifer over the rest of the Angels, commanded lucifer to love the humans more than he. Lucifer could not, and wanted free will for the Angels as God had given the humans. Lucifer could not love the humans more than he Loved God, and the rest of the Angels. He rebelled, and demanded that the Angels be given free will.

Ironically, since the Angels have no free will, it can be seen that God had made lucifer rebel, as a balance was needed. Hell needed a deity to punish humans that had fallen from a sound mind, body, and soul. Those unfit to ascend were damned to hell.

Lucifer ultimately defeated by his brethren, fell from heaven, left in hell for eternity as its ruler by force. Only in hell, he had broken from the chains that binded him to God.

Understand that Angels never had and never will have free will. The story of the Tragic Hero may be more accurate as martyrdom.
>>
>>17359537

>crawling in my skin
>>
File: 1454795327264.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1454795327264.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
>>17359850
>>
>>17359760
God gave you a mental disease and he loves watching you be a bitch
>>
God = Lucifer = Jesus

Trinity is that simple.
>>
>>17359422
>Lucifer, not edgy Satanic bible
"Edgy", when conjoined with Promethean-esque characters, is useless as a criticism, considering that the role of the Illumination aims to break certain social conventions and transcend meaningless barriers to divine fruition, or something intensely akin to this degree. It is as meaningful as shaking your fist against the sky and screaming profanities at the empty space- not only does it miss the core of divergent enlightenment but it also misses the forest for the immediate tree.
>>
>>17359524
>good and evil don't exist!
>muh god is so bad!

Fuckin children.
>>
>>17360189
>no arguments, just edgy cursing

I think the kid here, is you. :^)
>>
>>17359836
Only post worth reading ITT. Keep it up.
>>
>>17360539
Maybe I will make a thread to educate others about Lucifer and Modern Satanism. Not many realize that the goat figure that is commonly referred to as Lucifer, is not actually Lucifer. In reality, the goat figure represents an avatar of a perfect being, an avatar of heroism, and other qualities to strive for. The goat figure referred to is called Baphomet. It has no ties to Satanism, that is, up until Satanism adopted the figure. Not only is there theistic Satanism, but also atheistic Satanism, in which, Lucifer is not a deity, but a persona of qualities that are to be strived for. In atheistic Satanism, Lucifer is viewed as a character of perfection. Theistic Satanism believes in the deity known as Lucifer.

It truly is an interesting subject, divinity, or otherwise.
>>
>>17361109
Hey thanks for the quality posting. OP here and I honestly wasn't expecting to get many replies. I think your martyrdom comparison was pretty enlightening.
>>
>>17360196
>edgy cursing
>says the anon, while smugposting and memetexting

POETRY
>>
>>17359836
Now this is a good post.

>>17359524
>>17359537
Posts like these aren't. Lol
>>
>>17361109
You should. You seem to know some about angels and demons. I would enjoy your education on it
>>
>>17359575
absolutely retarded
you need serious help m8
in fact you're so retarded that explaining to you how wrong you are would be a waste of my time
>>
>>17359422
>Lucifer
>"The light bringer"
>Translation in Latin
>Tfw reptile humanoids are described in the bible
>Tfw reptiles were here first and tried to help us but humans are assholes
>>
File: BaphometEarly1.gif (22KB, 214x320px) Image search: [Google]
BaphometEarly1.gif
22KB, 214x320px
>>17361109
>the goat figure is not actually Lucifer
No, it is actually more commonly accepted as Azazel, the wicked apparatus of the whole sins of mortals thrown into wilderness whereas the other was given as a token to Yhvh. This later convened into some traditions interpreting Azazel as another form of Satan/Samael, who is the total sum of evil. This tradition of goat sacrifice is traceable to even earlier religious forms, such as Babylonia. The wild goat is extremely important within both contemporary and traditional (non-)folkish forms of Satanism.
>Baphomet has no ties to Satanism
The re-rendering of Baphomet by Eliphas is traceable to the statue which the Templars worshiped. Eliphas calls it the Mendes Goat as worshiped in ancient Egypt. This goat is linked to Pan, who heavily inspired folk-based traditional Satanism, which took inspiration from Christian and Judaic demonology as well as from traditions of witchcraft.

The Sigil of Baphomet symbolizes the totality of omniversal perfection. It is based off of a drawing of Samael/Lilith created in the late 1800s. The union of Samael/Lilith is the supreme manifestation of the essence of Satan. The goat is linked to Azazel, Baphomet, Pan and the primal representation of Samael/Lilith. Both forms were created to represent black magicians.
>Atheistic Satanism: Lucifer is not a deity but a persona
It's not "Lucifer" but Satan. Although symbolist Satanism takes a large amount of inspiration from literary and aesthetic interpretations of Satan/Lucifer, much of the more deep elements within atheist Satanism are borrowed from folk-lore and other correlations with darker, obscure pagan connections.
>theistic satanism believes in deity known as Lucifer
Not all. Some forms attribute the Devil as Lucifer, such as the diabolic gnostic group Ordo Volucer Serpentis, while other forms distinguish emphasis upon Satan and Lucifer, such as the ONA. There are differences between Lucifierianism and Satanism, albeit subtle.
>>
>>17362061
They both are right lmao>>17362063
>>
File: UltimateKek.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
UltimateKek.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>17360069
>>
>>17359836
>angels don't have free will
>Lucifer rebelled
I like how conveniently christians always ignore this part in their story. It basically confirms that the entire thing is just god playing with dolls, essentially.
>>
>>17359836
>He rebelled

You cannot rebel for your own reasons if you don't have free will
>>
>>17360069

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't for the fact that, as I have already proven in the thread, such a thing does not exist.
>>
>>17362936

Eh, if I weren't posessed I could either confirm or debunk.
Actual angel here.
I can talk freely about this because none of you roleplayers will actually believe it.
>>
>>17363325
You are not possessed, you have schizophrenia.
>>
>>17363327

See, this is why I can talk freely, I could reveal the most astonishing things -were I to know them- and you would insist on lies.

In any case I am Gabriel, I never talked about Jesus because the Christ has other name. Likewise God's name isn't Lord (Baal) nor Yahweh, nor Jehova, nor any name given by the majority.

Don't believe me? Yep, that's why I talk freely.

In any case I just dropped by to tell you people that I still will serve God in spite of how He has mistreated me.

PS. You cannot avoid what is certain and you already fear.

But really, after being a bit of a dick here with you, I will insist in something I said before:
Why not abandon this stupid /x/ roleplay and go live a happy fullfiling life or at least amuse yourselves with hobbies? You like roleplaying? Go to /x/. You wanna be a mage? Try vidya.

No really, I believe we must have this talk because you're wasting the time you people have and then it's bbq time.

Please do consider it.
>>
>>17359422
Lucifer is an ideal, the ideal of breaking through the rules that limitates us from being our best selfs
>muh role model
>>
Lucifer strikes me as an overly loyal son with something to prove to his father at any and all times. From moment one he wanted to show God that humans are garbage.

Ambitious little guy.
>>
>>17363583

So he knows more than God...
>>
>>17359422
I have never understood how lucifer decides whom will be a demon. is it only the people that sell their souls that get that form in the after life?
>>
>>17359422
Fuck off with your lies. God is a goodie, satan is a baddie. Im not even going to waste my time breaking it down as to why that is.

Satan is the oppressor and God wishes to free us. End of story.

Eat shit and die OP
>>
>>17363340
You are a liar.
>>
>>17363762
10/10 argument
>>
Oh god, are you all really so stupid as to believe "no, satan is a good guy?"

If he is a good guy, and he controls our world, then why is the world so full of fuck?

Open your eyes morons before its too late.
>>
Satan hates humanity and if he was allowed to have his way he would make us destroy ourselves. It is only due to a literal act of God that we are even here having this conversation
>>
>>17359422
>>17359524
>>17359569
>>17359588
>>17359631
>>17359658
>>17359674
>>17359676
>>17359718

ALL OF YOU!! GET THE FUCK UP OUT OF HERE AND NEVER RETURN!! THIS IS A PLACE OF LIGHT AND TRUTH, NOT DARKNESS AND LIES!! LEAVE NOW!!
>>
>>17363821
>4chan
>>A PLACE OF LIGHT AND TRUTH
>>
>>17363764

Says you, and of you we know little, since this is an anonymous board.

>>17363821

No, this is a place of bullshit.
>>
>>17363821
GARGOYLES, SLY-KICKS, BUDDHA

I'M A GOD WARRIOR
>>
>>17363837
You know who the fuck i am. Go run to your master and let him know im coming for him.
>>
>>17363828
Specifically x
>>
File: discussion.jpg (44KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
discussion.jpg
44KB, 679x516px
>>17363762
nice contradiction.
>>
>>17363847
>You know who the fuck i am

I don't.

>I'm coming

We shudder in fear. Especially my God.

Say, why don't you repent and start being a nice fellow?
>>
>>17363922
The difference between the first and the second is i do not have patience for your bullshit
>>
>>17363933
I could say the same to you but im not sure that would help you much
>>
>>17363340
>I'm an angel
>vidya

I didn't know angels talked like fucking /v/irgins
>>
Demon here, I'm testing a person, he's determined to surpass any test to go to heaven, but is very appalled at sexual humilliation, should we beg that I am allowed to shower him with anal pleasure several times and see if he really wants to agree that God loves him after being humilliated in such a way?
>>
>>17363933
If you are an angel your a very ill informed one. I am sceptical about your claim as you said God had treated you unfairly.

I am more inclined to think you are an rp fag or a demon of some sort.

Why would God not reveal his actual name?
>>
>>17364197
man just put dildos in your ass and pretend your a lil girl, faggot

you dont need the whole demonic roleplay story to make it cooler, you just want stuff up your ass, its ok, homo
>>
>>17364215

So He did with Job. Book of Job, read it.

Meaning?

God does reveal His name, to actual people, considering that "the world is in the hands of the evil one" it's actually very reasonable that "the world" does deal with fake names.

Words between "'s are actual biblical quotes you can google.

>>17364219

Kek
>>
>>17364231
Only to prove satan wrong. Afterwards he gave job double what he had before. Why would he treat one of his angels unfairly?
>>
>>17364247
He still killed Job's wife and kids. It's bizarre how that story just ignores their feelings on the matter or Job's possible feelings towards them. After all, you can't give back, "double" the loved ones you murdered.
>>
>>17364267
Resurrection noob
>>
>>17364267
People die in plane crashes all the time. Perhaps you should make a thread shitting on gavity for murdering people in plane crashes.
>>
>>17364247

To prove satan wrong.

Btw, free info here

>>17364197

This was an actual demon, I dunno the name, could be unease, unrest...

--------------

But again, why do you people roleplay instead of trying to enjoy this life since you know where you are headed?
>>
File: 1894449369254053.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1894449369254053.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>17364338
Yeah, mate. I'm surry demons post on 4chan and talk about fondling the anus of boys.
>>
>>17364219
haha xD nice post dude so funni!!

Shithead.
>>
>>17364343
>I'm surry demons post on 4chan

You for instance.

"the world is in the hands of the evil one" is a biblical quote I've pasted here for a reason, to remind you of what you are.

This is also why I insist on how you should stop roleplaying and enjoy life.

>I-I will roleplay more.

Whatever. See how much I'm caring and how I said it's precisely for not being taken seriously why I may post freely here?
>>
File: 353474734224.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
353474734224.png
176KB, 377x377px
>>17364415
I'm not a demon and you have no idea who I am.
>>
>>17364338
Is it not true what the scriptures say? Does satan not keep transforming himself into an angel of light? Wouldn't it make sense his minions would do the same?
>>
File: 1436122184629.jpg (677KB, 1920x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1436122184629.jpg
677KB, 1920x1111px
>>17359422
It's just the Source/the World, light and shadow.

The fall from silence to noise then back to silence again.

The question is are the buddhists right and we're "supposed" to voluntarily go back or the newagers are right and we're supposed to explore existence until we saw everything. And also, does it make a fucking difference, after all.

>>17363821
>/x/
>place of light
99% of all threads on /x/ are spooky bullshit and roleplay that lower your vibrations.
>>
>>17359422
That's the end, /x/.

I totally dropped angels recently. I understand Lucifer now.
I understand why simplicity is angelic and complexity is demonic. I understand why the devil is in details.

That was in my numbers since the beginning.. Maybe the path I took led me to this, after all..

Only demons now..
>>
mekuh neuaK jhnfd h MNEgjh ueh n ajshdu

jg_nm enbuzefh a nfdfnh weuuzwrfgm

kdgj uruw HDHUEHD NMWhm
>>
>>17364440
You keep bringing up "roleplay" again and again. You keep discouraging people from being on x again and again

Why is that?
>>
>>17364435

Yes, it is true, it is also true that "the world is in the hands of the evil one".

The world means the people in the world, because hardly can a pile of dust pose much of a threat to the aknowledgement of the truth to normal humans.

This is confirmed by the words of the Christ:

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires".

"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death."

"You will be hated by all because of My name"
>>
>>17359422
I think the god most people believe in is the devil, the one that says you can't do anything fun or satisfying, that would be a god not to like right?
>>
>>17364469
So if being on x is a waste of valuable time, then what is an angel doing on here? Let alone a higher up like Gabriel. Isn't there more important things you should be doing?
>>
>>17364492
He's a schizo. If he was Gabriel he would have some magical powers and could tell your name for example, but he can't.
>>
>>17364484
The rules are in place for our protection
>>
>>17364463
That was my first post in this thread and this is the second one, I'm not the anon you're thinking about.

I'm just disappointed that /x/ isn't the place for people who are actually interested in learning and doing things. It's all spooky this spooky that, horror movies and yes, roleplaying.
>>
I'm warning, I'll destroy everyone that think too simply now, besides kids and old people.
>>
>>17359422
technically the role of angels is a odd one. not all of them have wings though the pop culture stuff has all of them with wings, there is a hierarchy and the different classes of them have different roles

lucifer was in the highest order. they had free will. not all of them could refuse gods will. whats the point of them if they have free will? arent they just gods employees?

my theory is that some old part of the torah got removed from the version we know today and as a result never made it to the bible. god allegedly makes everything. but how much does a ceo make within a company?

the ones with free will designed life and matter but god gets credit because every one attributes it to the "company" not the inventor. that would include the highest order of angels and as such lucifer
>>
>>17364518
Fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>17364505
Thats not what i have seen. Sure there is some of what you have said but there is also a lot of people on here that just wish to know the truth. If what you say is true and the end is near (which i believe as well) wouldn't that mean actual "spooky shit" that people need to be aware of? What if something truly extraordinary happened to someone? Wouldn't this be a good place to come? I say many are being guided here by God so they may learn the truth. If that isn't the case then why are shills like yourself so interested in this place?
>>
They say that he was once an angel that fell from heaven but he never fell purposely he was pushed for speaking out about how god raped the Virgin Mary he stole her womb pretty much so god kicked him out for telling the truth so thats when he became a fallen angel and made his new 'heaven' up hell and isn't that what its all supposed to be about? Its a lie people need to open there eyes because i would much rather go to hell and be told the complete truth then live in a place based on lies god would look on a killer or pedophile and as long as that person said sorry they will be flawless but if that same man went to the devil he will surely pay not by the hands of the devil he just will tell everyone of that mans sins and that person will pay i would rather live amount tbe terrible truth and pain then to walk hand in hand with sick people. And yes i am sick in the head but hey atleast I'm fun and i admit it
>>
>>17364520
If not all angels have free will then how could many of them rebel? They all have free will and they serve him because they know its the right thing to do, not because they are forced to.
>>
>>17364531
None of that is true. He rebelled long before mary even existed. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>17364525
>If what you say is true and the end is near
>shills like yourself
Dude, for the second time it looks like you're mistaking me for another anon.
>>
>>17364501
So we can't do what we like?
>>
>"Good" Hebrew God creates man
>"Good" Hebrew God punishes "Bad" Satan
>"Bad" Satan delivers truth to man
>"Good" Hebrew God demands blood sacrifices
> Jump foreword after "Good" Hebrew God kills off almost everyone on planet
>All of a sudden Christian "God" comes in an sets the record straight that HE is the real God, and the one we should be following
>All of a sudden God is a cool bro and doesn't want blood sacrifice anymore
>Dudebro new Christian "God" gives his son for us
>New Christian Satan does shit just as bad as old Hebrew God did
>Hebrew Satan sacrificed himself to empower humans with knowledge and Hebrew god tried to stop this
>Christian God sacrifices himself for humans and Christian Satan tries to stop Jesus from doing so
>Christianity is the story of the previous Hebrew Satan taking over and showing humans he was the "true" God the whole time.

The Hebrew "old testaments" are sick and twisted and the work of the true Evil being tricking humans into believe his was their creator while the true Benevolent was marked evil and sinister to keep us from listening to him. This is also why the Jews that are still around today are all so evil and money grubbing.
>>
File: anunnakifigurine.jpg (38KB, 300x512px) Image search: [Google]
anunnakifigurine.jpg
38KB, 300x512px
>>17359422
What you call "Lucifer" is also known as "Apep" to the Egyptians, "Quetzalcoatl" to the Aztecs, "Jormungand" to the Norse, "Enki" to the Sumerians, "Aido-Hwedo" to the Nigerians, "Ishtar" to the Cretes, "Python" and "Prometeus" to the Greeks, "Gucumatz" to the Mayans and "Sesha, King of the Nagas" to the Thai.

He was the Reptilian leader of the first human civilization in Sumeria, around 7000 BC. According to Sumerian myth, the "annunaki" or fallen angels as his people were originally called, came down from the skies and taught humans civilization, ruling as Gods over us and lusting after our women, with whom they mated.

This displeased the faction we know only as "God", who struck against the annunaki / nephilim and banished them from Earth.

It's not a concidence that practically all the religions and myths around the world involve Reptiles or snakes.

>>17364165

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html
>>
>>17364303
There aren't any teenagers stomping around the board shouting about what a great guy Gravity is for killing peoples' families.
>>
>>17364568
We can but shouldn't. Ever wonder why in the OT God was a hard ass but in the NT he is all about love and takes out like 4 people max? Its because he needed to be harsh back then in order to create conditions for humanity to survive. As time went on these rules became less and less harsh because there didn't need to be as much control.

We live in a very good time indeed. The rules are very very relaxed and the way has been made for everyone that isn't an evil piece of shit to enjoy true freedom
>>
>>17364592
I should add, it is very possible that "Lucifer/Apep" and his faction, rather than "God/Ra" are our real creators.
>>
>>17364590
If this is true then why are there so many troubles in the world? Sure in the past there was fairly scarce resources but in our technological era there is plenty for everyone, yet there are still starving children, still wars, still diseases.

If satan is really the good guy and he has control of the world why hasn't he made everything better for everyone?
>>
>>17364603
Sometimes you just got to take a nigga out. Stop whining. Nobody gives a shit about what happened to people thousands of years ago.

Yeah God was harsh at times, but only because it was needed for the greater good.

If God is such a dick how come your still breathing? Infact when was the last time you have heard of anyone getting smited for anything.
>>
>>17364621
Perhaps you misunderstand. The roles have not reversed, and both are still in existence. "Good" and "Evil" (Calling them God and Satan when both have shared those names gets confusing) will always both exist. Good has always been Good, and Evil has always been Evil. this is not a case of Satan being evil and changing his heart. The original "Satan" was always Good. It was the Evil "God" that was flooding the Earth, demanding sacrifice, killing off his loyal followers families to mock and torture Good "Satan". We just finally wisened up to who was truly deserving of the titles Satan and God, and no longer follow Evil's practices because they are clearly evil (except the Jews who still do.
>>
>>17364492
>Isn't there more important things

I'm living a human life, which should answer this insanity.

>>17364500

------------------------

Why do you assume I cannot be incarnated as a human and get a try at life like everyone else?

In any case, this is actually not very interesting nor useful, so...
>>
>>17364639
I'm still breathing, young man, because it suits me to do so. But could we move this conversation away from your blustering ego and back to the topic? We're discussing what's actually portrayed in the book of Job, not in the delusional and dismal depths of your imagination.
>>
>>17364652
This isn't true. God is the very definition of a minimalist. He dwells both inside and outside of time. He can tell what your decendants will be like 10 generations from now.

The point is that if says someone has to go, they have to go.
>>
>>17364685
Blatantly false. God lost this power over us when he gave us free will. We are free to choose whatever path we take, free from his power. It is the very essence of humanity.
>>
>>17364675
You are sti breathing because God lets you live even tho you blaspheme against him. It is only by virtue of his spirit that life is possible in the first place. All he has to do to shut you off is yank your plug. This is all.

He is the creator of all and he can do whatever he fucking likes and nobody can do a damn thing to stop him so even questioning the morality of his actions is fallacy.

Does he use his power to smoke every single person that doesn't listen to him? No he doesn't. He wants people to serve him because it is the right thing to do

3 months ago i was an atheist but he revealed himself to me. Once he did my eyes became open and i saw that even tho i was such a bad person that i didn't even like myself he had always been by my side keeping me safe.

He healed me in every way a person can be healed. He also revealed the meaning of much of the scriptures to me. Its why hearing you speak ill of him makes me sick to my stomach. You do not know God and never had. If you did you would be praising him right along side me.
>>
File: 3.0.png (26KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
3.0.png
26KB, 112x112px
>>17364666
>666
>Gabriel

Alright then, Satan.
>>
>>17364700
This is untrue. We are free to choose only because he allows it. All humans are directly connected to him and he is the very source of everything humanity idolizes and finds noble about itself. Don't you see that everything we do is because if him. Our species revolves around him like the earth revolves around the sun
>>
>>17364719
Him allowing us to choose does not invalidate that our choices are not dictated by his will. If he will me to be able to choose between steak or pork chops for dinner tonight, he is willing me to make that decision on my own and thus he does not know the outcome.
>>
File: fuckalong.jpg (25KB, 448x268px) Image search: [Google]
fuckalong.jpg
25KB, 448x268px
>>17364704
>You are sti breathing because God lets you live even tho you blaspheme against him.
"How dare you defy my...my...my imaginary friend! WHARGLEBLARG!"

So three months ago you went batshit crazy and now you're all up in arms that everyone isn't rushing to confirm your delusion? Could you, you know, do everyone a favor and kinda just...go away?
>>
>>17364765
Is he unjust or does he not exist? Pick one idiot
>>
>>17364757
He knows us well enough to know what decisions we will make before we make them.
>>
>>17364770
Like I said, we were discussing the content of the book of Job, not your personal delusions, moron. The god you're rambling about in your head has nothing to do with the text of the book of Job, an vice versa. So we were all discussing job and then you just started shouting, "hey everyone, I'm INSANE!"
>>
>>17364776
Oh he doesn't? How would you know that? Teach me oh wise one, what are the basis for your allegations?
>>
>>17364780
If i am insane then why am i handing your ass to you in this debate? I don't even know where to begin with your idiocy.
>>
>>17364785
Ah, you're the kind of loser that has to declare yourself a winner out loud, huh? Good stuff, good stuff. The conversation's done. God as depicted in the Book of Job cannot have been said to have done Job any favors. That god murdered his family and he never got them back. So unless Job hated his wife and kids, and they were genuinely evil people, then dick fucking move. That's just the facts.

The God in your head is a demonstration that you're mentally unstable and emotionally immature and should probably be under observation.
>>
Im waiting! Come on, i wish to show you the depth of your ineptitude
>>
>>17364802
This is untrue. Notice how it states job was given back double of everything yet he made 10 more children. He will get all of them back in the resurrection. Additionally job only had his affluence that he did because God blessed him.

Finally Job was used by God to settle a very important issue that was raised by satan. If satan had not raised the issue then Job and his family would have been completely unharmed. It was satan that was the true source of Jobs torment
>>
>>17364814
>resurrection
what is this heresy?
>>
>>17364818
Was jesus not raised from the dead? Did he himself not raise others? It was forshadowing of what would happen on a large scale once Gods kingdom comes to rule the earth
>>
>>17364775
I disagree. You misunderstand what free will is. I, equally like steak and pork. Both are the same price for the same quantity and it has been an equal amount of time since I have eaten either. He has no way of knowing which one I will choose.
>>
>>17364834
Perhaps he wants you to eat pork that night. Maybe you see an add on tv or hear about a new recipe for pork and since you like both equally you "decide" to eat pork
>>
>>17364834
Additionally your entire argument is based on the assumption he can't see the future, which he totally can
>>
Bring me more people to make fools out of. Your all boring me
>>
>>17364846
Sorry, I thought this was a discussion about Lucifer, not a topic for loonies that jerk it to God every night. God sure didn't seem to know that Eve was going to eat that apple. Oh but I bet that his "plan" too. Just like it was his plan for Lucifer to try to usurp him as he left. Everything according to "plan". Please by all means create another story that rationalizes your delusions.
>>
>>17364814
>This is untrue. Notice how it states job was given back double of everything yet he made 10 more children. He will get all of them back in the resurrection.
The first comment makes no sense. You can't murder someone's kids then just give them back more, different kids and call it a paid debt. What are you, some kind of monster?

The second comment also makes no sense. If it were no sacrifice then the story becomes meaningless. Killing people just to prove a point is bullshit. From a literal standpoint, the story of Job portrays god as an insecure monster.

But, again, Job is a literary device. It's meant to explain an aspect of man's relationship with God through storytelling.
>>
File: 3.0.png (20KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
3.0.png
20KB, 112x112px
The guy you're talking to is a schizophrenic nut who believes he is Gabriel. Of course, he has zero proof for it nor any special abilities, but he is totally Gabriel.

If you say he is only delusional and mentally ill, he will call you a shill or a roleplayer. He also believes that mental illness is not real and science is faking brain scans about it.

You are just wasting your time trying to talk to schizos. They will NEVER agree with you or see reason. Their brains wont allow that.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>17364882
Do we have free will or don't we? Pick one and stick to it. Gods plan was only a response to Satan exercising his free will to rebel against God. Without the plan humanity would have gone extinct long ago.

The plan was for the purpose of bringing humanity back to the glory that was lost with the rebellion
>>
>>17364892
Gabriel giving younger souls his experiences to help them grow and evolve.
>>
>>17364889
As i said the death of Jobs family was on satans head. And again as i said both he and his family will come back in the resurrection and he will have 20 children

If the matter had not been settled then Satan could claim all humans that serve God only do so out of selfish reasons. It needed to be done

Job was a literal individual and the story did indeed happen. You cannot prove otherwise so your claim is moot
>>
>>17364923
Whatever you say Loon!
>>
I require additonal fools
>>
>>17364948
Oh? Done all ready? If you can't defeat tje reasonings of a loon than what does that say about you? Doesn't that make you worse than a loon?
>>
>>17364941
I actually kind of can, merely by having an adult level reading comprehension and an education in theology. Job is not about whether or not humans worship god for selfish reasons. Some do and we all know some do, so that "moral" doesn't even make sense.

The point of the book of Job, and it's quite clear if you read it with the comprehension of it being a story with a lesson instead of just a bizarre documentary, is that God is not casually interventionist, (which sounds odd, in that God does intervene in that story, BUT!) The point is to illustrate that the things that happen to us in our lives are not reflections of our goodness as people or our devotion to the divine.

Most of Christianity gets this. This is to say that, as per the norm around here, it's not just that your idea isn't popular among humans, it isn't even popular among Christians. Most adults and even many kids comprehend what the point of having Job in the Bible is. It's only when fed into that malfunctioning little receiver crammed in your skull that there seems to be any problems.
>>
>>17364976
If it is just a story about "bad things happen to good people" then why do you use it as a claim that God is unjust. By your logic Job was just unlucky. You can't have it both ways

Moar fools please
>>
>>17364976
Oh and for the record your getting your ass handed to you by a college dropout that hasn't picked up a bible in a decade

Do you sit on your own balls? Im suprised you don't drown in your own drool when you sleep
>>
>>17364964
A man with all of his limbs cut off grovels at my feet screaming crazy ramblings, including that he has won and how pathetic it is that I cannot defeat him despite my calling him a fool. That is how I feel right now.
>>
>>17365012
Do you not see that it is you who is crazy? That all your wisdom is foolishness before God. To me you are as dogs chasing your own tails. It is pathetic.
>>
>>17364992
>If it is just a story about "bad things happen to good people" then why do you use it as a claim that God is unjust.
I already explained that. By a literal interpretation in which Job is just a recounting, a documentary of events, God is this way. From a storytelling aspect, God is just a device in the story to illustrate a broader point.

>>17364992
>Moar fools please
Oh dear, you're having a tantrum. Time for the mods to give you a time out, as you're trolling and disrupting the conversation now.
>>
>>17359422
Lucifer isnt and never was a angel.

Anyway, there are no certain if it was Satan that make Eve ate the apple.
Some people would say that the serpent was actually a God's angel, not Satan.
Maybe the snake was the future Satan, but wasn't fell from Heaven yet.

Also, the apple of knowledge is just the knowledge of good and evil. Humans started to sin after they ate the apple.

This "freedom" that Satan gives is mostly a stupid interpretation.
>>
>>17365060
I guess in a sense im trolling. Mostly i find your blasphemy towards God insufferable. You take all this secular education for many years yet it is just learning to recite information as opposed to actual thinking. Then you come out with a paper that says your smart and you are stupid enough to believe it. It is nothing but a circle jerk. What is worse in your ignorance you declare God unjust when you lack the nescessary information to make such a claim.

Were you there?
God was

Did you consider every possible outcome of God not accepting satans challenge?
God did

Do you have the forsight to see thousands of years in advance?
God does.

It is fallacy to question the morality of God since he is the very source of that morality.

I may not be able to see the future but i can put two and two together.

I am the beginning of the end for you and your kind and your liniar way of thinking. God has been silent for many many centuries but he is starting to speak to humanity. He is gathering those who he deems worthy and they will be the end of your kind.

Are you ready motherfuckers?
>>
>>17365141
Could you maybe splerg out elsewhere? I already made it clear I'm not interested in hearing about the version of god from your imagination. It's boring, stupid, and unrelated to the God described in the Bible.
>>
>>17365163
This is untrue. It is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He has kept himself hidden from you and your ilk because you are unworthy of knowing him. I have already pointed out the flaws of your reasonings and the only reason you do not care to hear more is because it is the God of heaven that has hardened your heart.

You have eyes yet cannot see
You have ears yet cannot hear
You have a brain yet cannot think

He always told you this day would come yet you didn't believe him. Guess what? Its here now.

Be afraid, be very afraid
>>
I must go, containing His holy spirit gives me much power and wisdom but it is quite fatiguing.
>>
File: 1435526413945.jpg (48KB, 534x502px) Image search: [Google]
1435526413945.jpg
48KB, 534x502px
>>17359422
>God gave his angels independence and free will.
>>
>>17359422
the only real lucifer is whoever let me know that if you go to a realm of creating realms for an afterlife you can connect them to other peoples and invite them to do the same.
it doesnt really matter much what heaven you choose, when people like me exist.
>>
So everyone seems to be arguing about siding with Satan or god. What happens if you don't side with either? Do they bolth get pissed?
>>
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die so you're gonna have to
No I don't wanna die so you're gonna have to
Blood is getting hotter, body's getting colder
I told you once I'm the only one who holds her

>>
>>17365182
I mean why the fuck do you people have to type like that? Stop fucking rping!! It's so god damn annoying and I can't take anything you say seriously
>>
>>17366728
I talk like that when im getting whammied
>>
>>17366717
There is no third option. Everyone either worships the devil or God through their actions. The only real purpose of religion was to preserve what the bible said for the proper time
>>
>>17366746
I litteraly don't agree with either of them tho. And I don't want to. I don't want to exist is what I'm saying.
>>
>>17366832
>implying your opinion matters.
>>
>>17366832
If you love truth you love God
If you hate liars you love God
If you are altruistic you love God
If you are selfish you love satan
If you wish to help people you love God

This is how it works
>>
Follow the bell
>>
>>17363340
Fucking roleplaying is killing this board.
>>
>>17359711
>i-its too logical fo.. for me to refute

Keep being a sheep who cant read between the lines of the bible and bases his faith in "muh divin jutice"
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 489x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 489x400px
>>17363215
>check me out guys i just fully disproved this guy and mental illnesses are... GUESS WHAT? Fakeeeeeeee :^)

So this is what happens when you give mentally unstable people a copy of the bible. You didnt disprove anything you just kept ramming your point across no matter how wrong it was. But hey its the internet so feel free to flex out those keyboard warrior hands
>>
>>17363937
>I lack the capacity to justify my view*
>>
>>17364501
Restriction*
>>
>>17364666
>guys look at me im roleplaying
>>
>>17367113
Is it a restriction to tell your child to not drink bleach or to not put their hand on a hot stove?
>>
>>17367109
On the contrary I'm more than capable. It is you that lacks the compacity to understand simple facts of life
>>
>>17363340
gabriel please help.
the programmer is messing with me again.
-lucifer.
might have to fix it myself, what do you know?
>>
>>17363583
actually no, lucifer is the one that gave humanity free will, originally.
>>
More fools please
>>
>>17367462
If it was the devil that gave humans free will then why did God put the tree in the garden of eden? Wasn't it a means for humans to excercise their free will?
>>
>>17367470
>I'm living a human life, which should answer this insanity.
no, because he told them not to, and they didn't have the free will or ability to discern whether or not any action was good or bad because of the placation of their viewpoint by our deity.
>>
>>17367470
God was trolling.
>>
>>17367477
>placation of their viewpoint by our deity.
That's not the story. They didn't know good from bad but them didn't know shame either, they were innocent like the animals, so in a way they were more free BEFORE they ate from the tree. Go read the book, nigger.
>>
>>17367488
yeah but they had no idea how free they were, and only did what was right before them or what they were instructed.
>>
>>17367477
Just because he told them not to does not mean that they had the inability to choose. They simply chose to listen to God. It was only by means of a lie that they chose to eat of the fruit
>>
>>17367493
>yeah but they had no idea how free they were, and only did what was right before them or what they were instructed.
WEll thank god from serpents.
>>
>>17367488
This. Eating of the fruit enslaved them instead of freeing them.
>>
>>17367510
it means that they didnt know what it was that they were choosing.

the serpent didnt lie.
>>
>>17367493
Doesn't doing whatever is before you not sound like freedom?
>>
>>17367518
The serpent lied twice. If they did not die then why do they not walk among us right now? Also if we have become like God, knowing what is good and bad then wouldn't everyone know exactly what is good and bad? If everyone knows what is good and bad then why are there so many problems in the world?
>>
>>17364802
I think balance is a good way to solve the problem of extremes. One needs to approach the Bible from a balanced view, which treats it as a unreliable history text, book of poems and wise sayings, spiritual and worldly laws, and finally an account of a man who made a huge impact. That is, of course, a huge simplification. The first half of the Bible is the Tanakh, which is the Jewish scriptures. We see in the Tanakh a code of law for the Banu Isra'il/Benei Yisrael. This is also the history of the said people. We have to treat all historical elements as propaganda and the others as being esoterically encoded. This is to avoid the literal trap of thinking everything in the Book happened. We can't do that as rational people. I'll explain further in later posts.
>>
>>17367535
A few months ago i would have agreed with you but it is not so. The bible is indeed inspired of God
>>
>>17367528
i thought they died after god made them leave the land that provided the fruit of their immortality?
and everyone thinks different things are good and bad, and they are all correct and liers.

>>17367535
stories are written to be enjoyed as stories.
>>
>>17367518
Yeah buddy gonna have to go with >>17367528

Serpent did lie, but hey that's what it does.
Serpent could have pointed out that god had another treewith apples that give you immortality. Now we're stuck with knowledge and we still die. Atleast we didn't turn into cunts like god, hiding the tree of life, and making his fuckboi Michael sit by it so we can't get his stats.
>>
>>17367535
Some people point to evidence that the Benei Yisrael were polytheistic, such as in the Psalms, Exodus, and a few other places. At first glance this seems ridiculous, but it really isn't that silly. I think there is a hint of truth to this, but it has the potential to be abused by those with an agenda. I should say right now that I have no such agenda and merely am trying to reconcile a book that has a lot of issues. There is no hiding that the nature of what is called God in the Tanakh is not the best kind of example of a god at all. He is rather cruel and vindicitive, or seemingly so. Many examples abound of this, from laws to commands to wipe out whole nations. This is a problem unless we view it from a different perspective than the literal. We have to view this as a thing that people made up to excuse massacres and brutalities, as well as primitive peoples attempts to create a culture. There really is no way that a God could order some of the things in the Tanakh. Also no god would use rape analogies in describing the judgement of cities or nations. This is a bit too human for any discussion of a god's characteristics.

I should say that I am not an atheist. I hold that man is god and that all so-called gods are tendencies of reality. They are not literal beings at all.
>>
>>17359422
Lucifer represents, to me, the very idea of free will. The idea of going your own way. He also represents consequences for your actions. Some think lucifer, as a being, is all about ever but truth is he's not. He's misunderstood.
>>
>>17367539
That book you call inspired is full of filth and weird things, which are the very opposite of holy. It's not a bad book, but for a book of a divinity it fails on some levels. I hope you can one day read the whole thing and understand it, like I have. I've put effort into knowing Hebrew and Kabbalah to understand the contradictions. I have huge issues with cruelty and malice. I have issues with all sorts of brutality inflicted on people without cause. I don't see much morality in the Bible, except in the New Testament (Brit ha Khadasha) and even in that there are issues. Blood obsession among Christians is one issue that comes back from the Tanakh to haunt us.
>>
>>17367554
Humans made a choice to life a life alienated from God. Of God didn't follow through on what he said he would do then he really would have been a liar.

Do we not see the results of living in alienation from God? Are we free?

Do you not go to work because you HAVE TO?
do you not pay your taxes because you HAVE TO?
Do you not have to abide by the laws some suit decided to make up because you HAVE TO?

we are not free, we are enslaved
>>
>>17367568
>I hope you can one day read the whole thing and understand it

Same to you
>>
>>17367566
The devil is a creep to walked into someones house and said to the small children "is it really so that your dad says if you drink this draino you will die? Its actually something good that he doesn't want you to have because he wants it to keep it all to himself"
>>
>>17367581
You literally have to be INSANE or EVIL to not instantly reject this book. Which one are you?

I don't want to think that you're evil. I want to think that you're just unaware or brainwashed by a religion. I'm happy that I don't have to be bound by that book's standards. I have and will always be a free individual. I can make moral decisions and half the time there isn't any impulse to do "wrong" in any way. My instincts are truly pure. Tell me again how I'm a fallen creature in need of being "saved" from "sin" that isn't a thing at all.
>>
>>17367571
>>17367571
>we are not free, we are enslaved

Calm down baby. Look you're free to do whatever you want. You can go live in a monastery and pratice communion with a deity of your choice. You can do blow and fuck hookers. You don't HAVE to do anything, well apart from biological necessities and even those in some cases can be overcome.

But that doesn't excuse you from the conditions of reality. To exercice freedom you need to set it in motion and also to deal with it's consequences. Otherwise it would be just empty space and you, eternal instant gratification, how boring is that.
>>
>>17367587
The fruit wasn't poisoned. This isn't Snow White. It was fruit of knowledge of good and evil. It brought us the world we have today, one of choice and freedom. That is not always good, but it's better than slavery. Religion unchecked is slavery. Bondage is what you need to be set free from. It won't happen overnight and it takes a lot of soul searching, but for the best you need to take a hard look at the book you believe in. Confident knowledge is greater than faith. No god would allow himself to be depicted as evil. No god would do evil actions and have perverted thoughts. Look at what you believe in, that's all I'm saying.
>>
This thread blows and you're all fucking retarded.
>>
>>17367592
You need to earn money to buy those hookers and blow. To earn that money you have to go to school, then luck into finding a job, then deal with your shitty boss. Even if you do all that you can get busted by the cops and potentially go to jail and lose the job that spent all that effort getting.

>eternal instant gratification
Its fucking sweet is what that is. Lay of the crack thats literally the dumbest thing i ever heard
>>
>>17367597
It was worse than poison. Not only did it kill them, it killed every decendent they ever had
>>
>>17367609
Fuck that dogma. Stop thinking that way. Think on your own, as a rational person.
>>
>>17367602
>>17367602
>You need to earn money to buy those hookers and blow. To earn that money you have to go to school, then luck into finding a job, then deal with your shitty boss. Even if you do all that you can get busted by the cops and potentially go to jail and lose the job that spent all that effort getting.
That's the conditions and consequences of reality part sweetpea.

>>17367602
>Its fucking sweet is what that is.
So...you want to be a vegetable in bliss intead of living life, really can't say anything to that. But yeah, be careful with what you wish for.
>>
>>17367618
>thats the conditions and concequences of reality.
No. Its the conditions and concequences of living in a world alienated from God.

How do you equate always getting what will make you happy being a vegitable. If thats what would genuinely make a person happy then i guess. But if working is what would make a person happy thats what they would get. If learning things makes a person happy thats what they would get. If creating works of art is what would make a person happy thats what they would get.

But because of the way this world is constructed nobody has the option to do what makes them happy because it comes down to "is there money in it"
>>
>>17367618
God wants to create a world where everyone can pursue their dreams and you call it a bad thing. What mental hoops do you have to jump through to have that make sense to you?
>>
>>17367638
>But because of the way this world is constructed nobody has the option to do what makes them happy because it comes down to "is there money in it"
Well yeah I knew we were getting to the big $ .
And yes I agree it is the biggest constrict for freedom. But it's not impossible to overcome. Either by playing the game or going agaisnt it.
All those things you mentioned can be done without requiring an impossible amount of moneys. And also anon the things that really are worthwhile usually are not bought, i.e. Family, friendship, feelings, the sun, the moon, the stars, and it goes on
>>
File: 6milliondreams.png (452KB, 900x544px) Image search: [Google]
6milliondreams.png
452KB, 900x544px
>>17367649
Where is this "God" you speak of? It's only us here.

And I'm all for pursuing your dreams, but reality checks are important, pic related
>>
>>17367587
>implying lucifer is some evil being instead of the required duality of balance and free will
You probably shouldn't be here
>>
>>17367662
Money shouldn't be a hurdle to begin with.
>>
>>17367649
If God really wants that then he should get off his fat god ass and fucking do it already. You're making God sound like some whining teenage couch potato, always talking about how he'd have made it big by now if the MAN didn't keep holding him down.
>>
>>17367676
I feel like standing still right now but i am actually moving thousands of miles an hour due to the movement of the earth. But because everything around me is moving at the same speed it gives the illusion of stillness

It is the same with God. He is present in all things and always has been. You cannot "see" him because you do not know what it is for him to not be there.
>>
>>17367681
Im not implying, i am explicitly stating that he -is- evil and he -isn't- necessary for free will.
>>
>>17367702
I already told you that the day he spoke of has come. The reason its been so long coming is because in order to create this new world all that support the current system must die.
>>
>>17367702
You and your ilk will not be missed
>>
>>17367718
I've never considered that. Thanks anon. Cool food for thought. I mean, it works in reverse in that God could have never been here and we wouldn't recognize if he was because we've never felt it before.

Even still, good point.
>>
>>17359422
You mean Satan. Lucifer is only mentioned once and nothing is told about him other than God says "Lucifer look how far you have fallen". My guess is he's supposed to be a fallen angel as opposed to Satan which is a fallen Cherub.
>>
>>17367729
Shut the fuck up, cunt slag. It's nobody's fault but yours that you're a friendless little shit parade.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 679x516px
>>17367454
Go back to lurking untill your ready to stop being a child
>>
>>17367421
Your forget God has laws, not rules.
>>
>>17367454
Who imposes more rules, Satan or God? How can you say God is here to free us.
>>
>>17367731
One is as likely as the other, yet i have experienced tangible evidence of his existence.

I have seen tangible proof for myself. I wouldn't even call it faith at this point, more like acknowledging the nature of reality
>>
>>17367761
And he punishes offenders of his laws the same way humanity punishes the offender of its laws

BY TAKING AWAY TIME.

the more a person sins the faster they age.

Wouldn't there be a scientific way to prove this?
>>
>>17367771
Because humans laws are satans laws because they are built off his lies. They are a one size fits all

Gods laws are curtailed to each person to suit their purpose in life
>>
>>17367734
*shrug* im just saying. Im not gonna go out and get a gun or anything.

Im just informing you that its coming.
>>
>>17367803
That's your version of going out and getting a gun. Laying around daydreaming about how your imaginary friend is going to punish everyone who was ever mean to you is your limp-wristed version of Columbine.
>>
>>17367808
Lol i love how colorful that post is. Its not an opinion, belief, or desire its just a fact of life. Id be surprised if it didn't start within the next 5 years.

You know just as a heads up that now might be the time to haul your shit together.
>>
>>17367820
Yeah yeah, another under-educated little pissant with serious personality disorder issues on 4chan telling everyone they'd better agree with him or ELSE!

Man that never gets old
>>
>>17367850
I dont give a shit if you believe me or not. Honestly i kinda hope you won't
>>
>>17367859
Of course nobody's going to believe your dumbass roleplaying fantasy revenge bullshit you malignant little pimple.

Get used to it. Society's going to keep on as it always has, your parents will continue to pretend they're proud of you and women will always give you one of two looks, pity or contempt. And no magical sky fairy is ever going to come rescue you and punish them and tell you how right you were while stroking your hair lovingly. Ever.

Ever.
>>
>>17367865
I guess you have nothing to worry about
:)

So why don't you believe you have nothing to worry about?
>>
File: 1442704541361.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442704541361.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
Why hasn't there been an anti roleplaying rule implemented here yet? This thread is like figuring out you have testicular cancer, herpes, and your dog died all at once.
>>
>>17368528
This. SCP has no roleplaying rules and is top notch spoopy.
>>
Born/raised Catholic; middle school, high school, very religious grandparents (churchgoers, multiple times a week thing/rosary every day deal), believing father and Baptist-raised mother.

I can tell you that God never gave the angels free will. They were servants, automata that exercised the will of God, not unlike programs in a machine.

Based on that, Lucifer enacted God's plan, playing the vital role of antagonist so that humans could be given free will and learn the differences made apparent only through the existence of choice.

Lucifer, from a standpoint of truth (obviously removing the bias of misdirected and misunderstood Catholic teaching) is fulfilling a purpose and God's will.

Take that as you will. Personal belief suggests to me that there is more to it than the Catholic dogma dictates. But that's just because I understand Catholicism to be only a piece of the puzzle.

There's the Gnostic Lucifer, the Satanic Lucifer, and all the other Lucifer-esque archetypes that spread across religions like Khemeticism all the way to philosophies like Buddhism.
>>
>>17368528
Despises /x/, spends all his free time here
>>
>>17359836

Just read this - you say that Lucifer could not love humans more than he loved God and rebelled - suggesting he had a choice in the matter. I think you're half-right, ish.

IF Lucifer gained free will it could only have been after he was cast into Hell, and seperated from God entirely. That is, unless Christianity has the idea of angels wrong. Also unless those in Hell are also serving God's purpose.

It's really up in the air.
>>
>>17368589
I don't despise /x/ -- there are a few good threads on here every now and again. I despise boring individuals that have low IQs that feel the need to tell these stories that bored on schizophrenia, sever bipolar disorder, or delusions of grandeur.

There are paranormal happenings and subjects in the world, but they aren't a result of trying to summon a Succubi in your trailer park while getting your Tulpa to give you a prostate massage.
>>
>>17368589
Don't clam people "despise" /x/ for not liking parts of /x/. That's just lying about people and no one needs it.
>>
>>17362368
Very Good, i see that you have done some studying. Of course i am on the move constantly. I felt it necessary for most to know a rough summary of the topic initiated by OP. Im glad someone else knows more than basic information on mythology and religious ideology.

>>17363211
If you had half the patience to read the line that starts with 'Ironically', you'd know that God made him rebel, as Angels only bend to God's will due to the fact that they have no free will.

>>17362936
Not all Christians, but you have to understand that all religions have their flaws. With the ideology of God comes the issue of others blaming their issues on Satan, and their fortunes on God. Then they pray to God to fix their problems instead of actually doing something to fix their own problems. Though god gave humans free will, the humans, more often to not, chalk live's negative happenstances up to a 'Grand Plan', that "God has a plan for you", which omits any consequence to one's actions. It is frustrating. I could go on for hours based on this ideology, but i think perhaps i shall stop there.
>>
>>17368579
You use the word catholic like it means something. You claimed angels have no free will, what evidence do you have to support this?

I say the angels have free will, how can an automoton rebel? The devil took a third of the angels with him when he rebelled.

Angels see more than you, it is just common sense to them that Gods way is the best way.

In the same breath you literally praise lucifer. He too had free will and used it to rebel. As i said Gods plan was only implemented after the rebellion started. It was the very reason a plan was needed to bring humans back to the glory that was lost
>>
>>17368592
Everything always had free will. Wrap your heads around that
>>
>>17368597
You use insults because you have nothing important to say. Go elsewhere
>>
>>17369189
Nothing in the Bible directly states that God created the angels.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/kermitzarleyblog/2014/10/the-bible-does-not-say-god-created-the-angels/
>>
>>17369187
All who claim Satan did not act in accordance with free will do so because they wish to make their master blameless.

This place isn't meant for you, get out now
>>
>>17369189
>Angels have no free will

Although that i agree with you for reasons of my own, there is a mythological creature that could prove that Angels do in fact have free will.

Google 'Watcher' as pertaining to the biblical tense. These creatures are also known as 'Gregori'. Some of The Watchers, according to myth, were cast out of heaven for wanting love from human females.

One could argue that they do so out of free will, others could argue that this too is part of God's will.

It is a fun debate, but letting insults fly will do no good. Like i say, you will never uncover the truth if you always shroud any and all angles with blatant ignorance.

Open your mind, allow what you know to be challenged, because what you know can always be wrong. Remember that the humans used to think that the world is flat.
>>
>>17359422
You know, I've always gone to priests about this question and none of them could give me a real answer. We are supposed to pray to god for other's forgiveness yet... Lucifer should never be forgiven for doing what HE thought was right? Is that so wrong?
>>
>>17369213
You point your finger at me assuming that i abide by any religion. You are the one who doesn't belong here. Aimless assumptions are that of a closed-minded man.
>>
>>17369205
They are his children just as we are his children. All that is comes from Him
>>
>>17369218
I am unfamiliar with the term 'gregori'
>>
>>17369229
Perhaps i was incorrect in my spelling. I believe it is 'Grigori'. Google search of 'Gregori Angel' or 'Grigori Angel' will turn up results for you, anon.
>>
>>17369222
They are not aimless assumptions at all. I happen to be in the fact and im -informing- you and what is and what isn't
>>
>>17369225
>his children
>just as we are
>"in OUR image"
>"lest they become like US"
>>
>>17369233
If i don't know i don't need to know
>>
>>17369241
I dont know what you are saying
>>
>>17369242
If you wish not to learn more lore, that is your decision.

>>17369234
So then, what is fact? People claim that what they know is fact, but in reality, what they claim to be fact is merely a fallacy born from the lack of evidence for their claims, or their evidence is also not the truth.

Look to the past and discover what others thought was most certainly fact, but was later to be found nothing more than the whims of those too basic in thinking to become enlightened by the truth.
>>
>>17367480
You just made my night sir. Gods a troll. I needed that laugh.
>>
>>17367790
So good people die sooner because they commit evil? Well fucking hell, Being bad is good then.
>>
>>17369252
I think its something like, They don't want humans to become like angels for fear or something. After all, God ordered his angels to bow to us as if we are the chosen children.
>>
>>17369202
>go away, the mature adults are trying to talk about how they're actually an angel posting from the underworld
>>
>>17359422
Lucifer is in charge of the reptilian that live in the earth. She is queen of this solar system to the other dragons from orions belt where she hails from. She assured me that the greys or eue are providing D with unlimited free natural resourses and that we can have the surface of the earth. And that the alien question was answered.
>>
>>17369375
Nope. That's the Quran. Nowhere in the Bible does God make angels, or order them to bow to man.
>>
File: TPAB.jpg (157KB, 970x972px) Image search: [Google]
TPAB.jpg
157KB, 970x972px
Lucy don't slack a minute
Lucy work harder, Lucy gonna call ya
Even when Lucy know you love your father
>>
>>17369412
As war strikes out in the name of religion, man, blinded by their faith, had never questioned whether they'd been praying to the same Deity.
>>
There are probably tons of fallen angels, and if they were disowned by God its because there was something wrong. There is good and there is bad, no in between.
>>
>>17369412
Really? I never thought I'd get the fucking Bible and Quran mixed up. I could've swore it did tho, well not the angels part but the bowing to man.

>>17369433
But anon what about the Third kingdom? MAN
>>
>>17364704
if such a god existed, he'd be worse than any devil, and i'd say fuck him ten times harder than i'm saying fuck the idea of his existence.

you know who has fantasies like this? homosexuals.

>>You are sti breathing because God lets you live even tho you blaspheme against him. It is only by virtue of his spirit that life is possible in the first place. All he has to do to shut you off is yank your plug. This is all.

>>He is the creator of all and he can do whatever he fucking likes and nobody can do a damn thing to stop him so even questioning the morality of his actions is fallacy.

this is what a faggots mind looks like.
>>
>>17369473
0/10 troll harder
>>
>>17369375
I am not familiar with any verse saying he told his angels to bow down to humans.

Was jesus not as one of the angels in heaven? Wasn't he one with God as they are one with God?
>>
>>17369362
That is the opposite of what i said. Learn to read
>>
>>17369254
I have more than enough evidence to back up my claims
>>
>>17369786
Sorry, It's really late.
>>
>>17359469

>Yazidi accounts of creation differ from that of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. They believe that God first created Tawûsê Melek from his own illumination (Ronahî) and the other six archangels were created later. God ordered Tawûsê Melek not to bow to other beings. Then God created the other archangels and ordered them to bring him dust (Ax) from the Earth (Erd) and build the body of Adam. Then God gave life to Adam from his own breath and instructed all archangels to bow to Adam. The archangels obeyed except for Tawûsê Melek. In answer to God, Tawûsê Melek replied,

>"How can I submit to another being! I am from your illumination while Adam is made of dust."

>Then God praised him and made him the leader of all angels and his deputy on the Earth. (This likely furthers what some see as a connection to the Islamic Shaitan, as according to the Quran he too refused to bow to Adam at God's command, though in this case it is seen as being a sign of Shaitan's sinful pride.)

I've always thought this belief along with the Sufi ideas on Satan were interesting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melek_Taus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan#Sufi_view_of_Satan
>>
>>17369806
I do as i please.
>>
LUCIFER
Misunderstood angel of enlightenment and freedom or ultimate evil masquerading as a creature of beauty and vanity? Or both?

YOU DECIDE
>>
>>17359422
Why does everyone assume Lucifer gave Eve the fruit? It's never specified in current texts and in older ones its Lullith, the real first female who was disobedient to Adam. (This is why Eve is made to be subservient)

Not even a believer I just like the lore.
>>
>>17369913
THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

PEW PEW PEW BANG BANG PEW!
>>
>>17369936
Lillith* dang phone
>>
>>17367790
Except his law includes accepting him or burning to eternity.

His laws purposely bind our practices and thoughts to his ideal, its a set of restrictions.

Now you can stop being a raging christian on a paranormal board, its not like you make yourself out as anything but pretentious and vague.

The bible is not a book by god, its a book full of what the middle east thought of God. If you bind your view of god to that of 2000 years ago you are doing nothing.
>>
>>17369936
Its just stupid how edited and burnt down todays version of the bible is in comparison to its original contents.

For 2000 years the book has been used to herd sheep, and it still is and people can barely acknowledge it.
>>
>>17369818
The bible is heavily edited and messed with. The authenticity of the descriptions like hell and Jesus' encounters with Satan always seemed fishy to me, after knowing how many time passages have been burned off, how long its contents where edited and only accessible to the status quo, and how long we went with having less than 10% of the population of mayor cities having access to reading the bible.

The guy gave us free minds, free will to think and act how we want, besides the implication that it allowed us to learn.
>>
>>17359676
This post is true. The rest of you are full of bullshit and spreading disinfo.
>>
>>17370678
Hardcore christians and roleplayers*
>>
I refer to the piece of literature quite often when trying to describe and explain divinity to others, Milton's Paradise Lost. This is where the romanticism of Satanism began. A fun fact about Milton is that, when he wrote the book, he was blind.
>>
>>17359422
I feel the same as you, I see him as an angel, a sort of rebellious son. I think the images of him as a goat or a grotesque are more to do with Medieval folklore and paganism than anything else, as you said, a type of bogeyman, so I don't really associate them with Lucifer.
>>
>>17359498
Gay
>>
>>17359756
Nigga, you wanna get into some gangsta shit?
>>
it's funny how people blame God for all their trouble we don't have the courage to admit how foul we are . delusional believing in freedom their is no freedom 0 or 1 all our action are preditemined be smart and obey don't fake courage against God just because you don't see him
>>
Post your favourite version of Lucifer.
>>
File: Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg (56KB, 633x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg
56KB, 633x1330px
it is not in our interest to side with the devil who wars against us and accuses humanity before God if the ancient and Holy Scriptures are true (and this is how we know of the character satan)

read the first two chapters of Job for serious insight OP, there is an incredible depth of wisdom and knowledge in my opinion in these first two chapters of Job

http://www.earlyjewishwritings.com/text/job.html
>>
>>17359498
As a person who has been perfectly fine with the demon that I had inside since birth, you are a faggot.
>>
>>17367101
kek
>>
>>17370485

That and you have a lot of Catholic fanfiction type interpretations that creep their way in like Lucifer being the same being as Satan.
>>
>>17369189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFGngJHMwKE
>>
>>17370455
Just because a book can be used to do something that doesn't mean that's it's intended purpose. It is a book of light and some use it for darkness.
>>
>>17370448
>His laws purposely bind our practices and thoughts to his ideal, its a set of restrictions.

This part is true

Yes our practices and thoughts are indeed bound to his ideal. This is only because his way is the best way, it's just a fact of life. It's why we have been given 6000 years to prove to us that our way of thinking is wrong.

It is written that all good things come from God. This is true. He is the very source of all humans idolize and find noble about themselves.

Did he not say he wrote down his laws in our hearts?

This isn't to inslave us, it's to free us. Humans make up excuses to hate each other and make ourselves seem better than others. Because of this we make up all sorts of obsurd rules to justify this.

The end result of this way of thinking is extinction, it's just not what we were built for. It's not an opinion, it's just a fact of life
>>
File: 1406410864783.gif (1018KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1406410864783.gif
1018KB, 500x281px
>yfw the functioning mentally ill statistically are more intelligent than "healthy" people.
>>
>>17370678
"Herpa derp Satan isn't the bad guy, it's all been a misunderstanding you guiseeeee"

Get real
>>
>>17370485
It seems that way at face value but there is more to it than meets the eye
>>
>>17371347
It's important to be proud of what you are
>>
>>17371962
Nice catch
>>
>>17372222
>>statistically
>>
>>17359422
Bro just shut the fuck up this shit your saying doesn't exist and your thinking too much. just like how the Holocaust never happened. People think too much and come up with stood bullshit like what your saying. Grow the fuck up op.
>>
>>17363821
>GREATTALKINGCHICKEN2THEWALKINGBOOTY-BUST!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump off bridge plz
>>
>>17372199
Its a book by man, about something they dont understand.

Im not an edgy atheist but I like to think our minds are not at a level that they can fully comprehend and explore things like God. Its the book that led scientific progress to a screeching halt, brought by mass amounts of suffering and death and completely took hold of society.

Its clear as fuck to see how these hebrews projected things around them into their conceptualization of god.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.