[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>> be me, age 17 >>sleeping over at gfs house >>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

>> be me, age 17
>>sleeping over at gfs house
>> the house is a back country house. Real nice. Real old. Power bill was like 2 grand a month.
>> she offers the upstairs couch up, But I get very warm when I sleep even with no clothes on.
>> she tells me I can sleep in the basement, theres 3 couches down there
>>go into basement with her. It seems old as fuck down here. walls are made of stone piled onstop of eachother. one side of the room to.
>>has a nice old country vibe to it
>> fucking couches are leather, I hate sleeping on leather
>> Well anon theres an old military cot in the laundry room, ive slept on it before, its super comphy?
>>sounds good. I check it out
>>Its in nice condition, but it looks like something off a damn navy vessel.
>>chains on either ends of bed attatched to wall
>> after a while of fooling around her (she was a virgin, i didnt want to fuck her too early in the relationship. Wanted her first time to be the best I can give her, she had the softest skin and the pinkest. perkiest tits though
>> get a nice handy
>>ok anon see you in the morning
cont>
>>
>>17355539
>>pass the fuck out on this green wall mounted cot
>> holy fuck this is perfect. its cold as fuck in here, the beds super soft.
>>pass right out
>> wake up in the night'
>> felt wierd. something was off. I was instantly awake, no groggy night feeling you get when you need to piss.
>>try to move my body
>>my body isnt moving (Ive dealt with sleep paralysis. but this was my first experience)
>>try moving, look at the end of the bed,
with my feet facing the door
>> the light was still on, theres someone in the doorway
>>my heart shoots to my throat as I see a very tall man, with a hat, and a sort of trench coat
>>His hat is almost touching the top of the doorway.
>> he was a complete shadow. no details. just a blank figure ( exact hat as pic related)
>> for some reason I think its a robber, freak the fuck out and start running towards him with my arms and fists flailing like a fighting child
>> I go through this guy not expecting to just fall through the doorway
>> I sat there for like a minute, looking at an empty doorway into the laundry room. theres nobody there. have no idea what the fuck happened.
>>Tip toe to her room cause her parents are right beside her room, dont want them to think im trying to bang her
>> tell her what happened
>>anon thats fucked. go sleep on the upstairs couch your scaring me. im never going in my basement again
fucking. shadow.people.
I recently caught up with her like 6 years after this happaned. She remembered that story and told me recently her brother got an xbox one. and was playing with it in the basement
He was trying to register himself as player one or some shit I dont know xbone. but APPARENTLY. the xbox picked up PLAYER 1 in the other room. the laundry room I slept in.
So thats fucked. first time I ever had anything spooky happen to me. FUCKING SHADOW PEOPLE.
>>
what to you think shadow people are, /x/?
>>
>>17355583
That sucks anon, im sure youll find someone.
>>
bbump
>>
>>17355539
>14
>Have first gf, parents say its cool if we sleep at my house as long as we dont sleep in the same room with a closed door
>Ok cool
>Sleeping on couch
>Dog keeps trying to sleep with us
>Gets annoying
>Decide to go the basement to my sisters room (were half siblings, so she was with her mom that weekend) to look for my gameboy sp that I let her barrow
>Find it and start checking her Pokemon save to judge her pokemon
>I guess I passed out cuz she has one of those memory foam soft AF beds
>wake up
>can't move
>see a dark figure with no facial features over me
>Struggling to get up
>Finally I can move
>start using my boxing lessons to knock this guy the fuck out
>ended up just putting a hole in my sisters door
>gf and parents come down to see whats happening
>tell them
>gf says I'm crazy and breaks up with me
>wake up
>realize this didn't happen to me cuz I didn't put be me at the start of my free text

Fucking shadow people.
>>
>>17355743
*green text
>>
>>17355743
Amateur move anon
>>
>>17355743
OP here.
Im glad nobody heard me freaking out in the basement. and that I didnt break anything trying to punch something that doesnt even seem to be physical. did your shadow have a hat like pic related? was it tall?
>>
>>17355832
Nah OP.
That whole story was fake.

However, I've had sleep paralysis a few times.
1st. A girl I was crushing on stabbed me in my heart and I couldn't move.
2nd. I couldn't move and I had shadowy figure hanging over me. It was gliding and had no real form.
3rd. I was being drowned and I couldn't tell what it was, but I could see it was human hands around my neck
4th. A shadow person, no hat, just a humanoid outline with in my room looking at me.
>>
>>17355847
holy fuck thats spooky.
>>
>>17355539
>17
>Sleeping in gfs house on a couch
>>
>be me
>staying with grandma cause my cousin lived with her and we wanted a slumber party
>his mom bought an Ouija board
>decided to try it out
>talk to something for a bit nothing interesting besides it saying it wanted to take over my cousins body
>get scare so we stop using the board
>getting really late so we decide to go to bed
>cousin sleeps in his room and I take the spare bedroom
>laying in bed trying to sleep
>feel like someone is watching me from behind me
>roll to face the opposite direction and see a shadow figure that looks exactly like my cousins body shape and build
>say "come on anon stop playing around"
>shadow figure vanishes in thin air
>nopes the fuck outta the room and sleeps in my cousins room after telling him what i saw

not sure what it was but a lot of weird shit happened when we had the Ouija board go to the point my aunt finally got rid of it
>>
>>17355589
future people using strange and exotic technology to observe the past.
>>
>>17355743
>be you
>be a fag
>sucking dicks
>shadow man appears
>suck his dick
>get anally raped by him

Fucking shadow people
>>
>>17355847
I've only had sleep paralysis once before, and it was like number 1 and 3. Woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like someone was crushing my collar bone on the left side with their fingers. Could sort of move my right hand a little, but my entire left side was numb.
>>
>slept with feet towards the door

According to the Islamic mythology you're not supposed to sleep with your feet facing the door, the jinns walk around through the doors and they don't like when someone has their feet facing the door. I
>>
>>17358603
>According to the Islamic mythology you're not supposed to sleep with your feet facing the door, the jinns walk around through the doors and they don't like when someone has their feet facing the door.
According to Islamic mythology, if you rub a magic lamp, you get three wishes.
>>
File: 1454390578871.jpg (38KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1454390578871.jpg
38KB, 640x620px
>>17358465
>>
>>17358647
Stop watching cartoon network, kid
>>
>>17355589
Euphoric atheists astral projecting themselves to spread their message. Fedora tipping is complementary.
>>
This happened while I was in the process of moving out of my first apartment about 30 years ago. It was the first place I rented all by myself and I had lots of odd experiences there but that's another story... I remember I was there moving the last boxes out by myself one night and I swear I had been seeing things out of the corner of my eye all day, like shadows or silhouettes. I have always been skeptical though and just assumed my eyes are playing tricks on me. Anyways, I remember I knocked over this old German sword that I had stored in my bedroom and when I bent over to pick it up its like I felt this presence behind me. You can tell when someone is directly behind you and that's exactly how it felt. At the same time I recall I felt cold all over, It could be that I was just freaking out for no reason but I swear the temperature dropped like people say, "cold spots." I turned around but there was no one there. my kitchen still felt very cold. For some reason, I saw a disposable camera that I had left on the counter and thought that I would snap a picture of my bedroom doorway where I had just been standing, I don't know where I got the idea, I must have seen it in some scary movie or other at some point. Anyways... When I developed the film I nearly shit myself. I hadn't heard anyone talk about the "hat man" until much later in the mid 2000s but I believe that is exactly who I met...

Picture in question: http://imgur.com/Ce9HAuV
>>
>>17359623
kek'd
>>
>>17359623
looks about right
>>
>>17359623
kek
>>
>>17355743
(You) did good son
>>
Last year I experienced a shit tonne of sleep paralysis episodes. Sometimes multiple in one night. Shit was crazy. I don't remember all of them well, but I'll tell you what stood out in my mind.

First was ghost spirit woman thing. First time 'meeting' her, I was woken up by the tickling sensation of hair on my face. I was sleeping on my back with my head to the side. I begin to wake up, and I feel cold air on the back of my neck, it starts and stops; like breathing. I initially thought one of the girls I lived with had come into my room for some sexy time, because everyone was fucking everyone at the time. This was a uni house and quite old. I feel something tugging on my arm in the direction behind me. Since I had thought it was one of the girls, I half sleepily said "I like you", smooth right? Couldn't have been that bad because I heard the response "I like you too". It didn't sound right though, it was a feminine voice, and a spoken softly like a whisper but really loud in my left ear. Did I mention I could also feel them next to me? So as my arm is being dragged towards what feels like a thigh, I turn my head and all sensations immediately stop. Check my door in the morning, it was locked.

A while later, I'm sleeping on my stomach, I was having a nap during the day and I'm woken up by what feels like someone climbing on me - I feel the bed sink near my calves and felt the covers getting tighter in that region like someone was crawling over me. I hear "love you" in a voice I couldn't describe. It didn't sound male nor female, like in between.. This time panic sinks in as I thought it was my weird gay housemate trying to hit on me (it's something he would do...) I mumble fuck off as best I can and the sensations stop. I check the door again and it's locked from the inside like before.

After that things got more creepy. My dreams between those two events were often weird and sexual and super realistic. Continued...
>>
>>17361497
So if been getting weird vivid and long dreams during that time and began sleep talking a shit tonne too. I honestly think I began to creep out my house mates.
Some dreams were sexual too. Whenever I would wake up after one I would feel like utter shite as well. There were times when my nether regions felt tender or slightly sore like I'd had sex too. One night I had an orgasm so vivid and intense that it woke me up and I had to check that I didn't jizz myself but I was completely dry thankfully.

However, it all stopped after the time I told whatever to fuck off. Because one day after that, I woke up with a feeling of fear and dread, and see a shadow person next to the bed. This was really in the day and it was bright in my room. It was solid black, no facial features, but I saw some definition in areas like like the torso/ribcage (just where it was, couldn't see individual ribs or anything) the stomach curved in slightly below it but it had nothing below the elbows or knees, it kind of just floated there. It looked almost like someone in a black morph suit, if they were a quad amputee and could levitate that is. Once again I tell it to fuck off and it does. I felt like I had pissed off whatever it was, some nights I would wake up to my bed shaking like someone was jumping on it too. But after those two incidents they have become far less common.

I've moved from that house now but occasionally I'll still wake up to voices or what feels like a child jumping on the bed. But these feel like different entities. Not sinister like the shadow but just up to mischief. The voices seem different also, they're less clear and sound like a bad radio there's static and buzzing when they speak. Last one was a few weeks ago it was a 'woman' saying let "Jesus save you"
>>
I've never had sleep paralysis but I see shadow people usually right around dawn for a period of about 90 seconds. They don't try and fuck with me though because I get the feeling they don't know I can see them since I only see one hanging around my place every few weeks unless I'm at another person's place where there are usually multiples.
>>
>>17355539
The Hat Man. I used to see him all the time when I was in high school. Never had sleep paralysis though. Apparently he's a commonly seen shadow figure. In my experience, he's pretty harmless but when he was around it used to make me feel super paranoid and uncomfortable like someone was constantly following me and watching my every move. Still don't really know if he exists or if I'm just mentally ill.
>>
>>17355539
what is this hat? it is a nice hat.
>>
So I am mentally ill. Currently going through the process of finding a diagnosis. This colors my story a great deal, but I see (or saw) shadow people all the time.

When I say "shadow people" I actually mean "exclusively Hat Man."

So basically I'd just be chilling and Hat M8 would just be kinda leaning over my shoulder to see whatever mischief I was getting up to on the computer. I was never afraid. I never even acknowledged him, actually. It was very peculiar. After a few weeks of that Hat Man stopped visiting and was replaced by an ex-girlfriend of mine who would just kind of stand there smiling all cute-like and looking at me. And then she stood in the corner while I was making out with some drunk girl at a party. Hallucinated-ex scowled when she finally caught my eye and then never came back again.

But none of that was supposed to be the main thing here. Does anyone remember the blood moon that we had a little while ago? Well I had a real fucking experience that not. I thought it was the fucking rapture I swear to god. Will greentext in another post.
>>
These things are demons.
I experienced the shadow man with the hat at the age of 7-8. The same feeling he gave me as a child is the same feeling I got a year ago during demonic attacks, that stopped when calling out to Jesus.

holytext.org
>>
>>17364038
>be me
>be 22
>be blood moon night
>be in Maine
>Astronomy-nerd friend calls me and tells me to go look at the blood moon
>Like half an hour until it's supposed to be at its peak or whatever
>Go out on the porch in PJ's and sneakers
>Incredibly cold what the fuck
>Shoulda brought a sweatshirt
>Sitting on porch waiting for blood moon
>Realize that I've pulled my necklace out from under my shirt and am now holding the silver cross on it
>Like really holding it
>The pain of the sharp corners is what made me realize I was holding it.
This would be the time to tell you that I live in the middle of nowhere. Just a house in the middle of a large field that ends in woods in three directions, the only non-woods end is the one I'm facing, which ends in a road.
>Hear laughing
wut.jpg
>More laughing
>"Okay, this must just be me being fucked. I'll just call someone and talk until the blood moon is a thing."
>Take out phone
lessthanfivepercentbatteryremaining.jpg
wouldyouliketoenterlowpowermode.png
>Fuck low power mode
>Call astronomy nerd friend
>no answer
>Call another friend
>No answer
>Run through contact list and call whoever is appropriate (basically I didn't call my boss or anything. Called friends and my sister and such)
>Nobody answers
>Laughing intensifies
>"What are those red dots in my field?"
>Start to see shapes around the red dots
>Shadow people
>Only they're kids
The strangest part at this point is that I stopped feeling afraid. I had never been afraid of the hallucinations I had been having until this point, and the fear went away as soon as the laughter was given a body. Strange
>There's at least 100 of them chilling out in my front yard
>Some are hiding behind things/each other
>One is crawling out from under my car
>A few are in my car peeking out the window
>Laughter stops
>I start to ignore them as I realize the blood moon is doing blood moon things

cont.
>>
>>17364074
>Realize I'm retarded for not taking pictures of shadow kids
>Take out phone
shouldveenteredlowpowermode.gif
>Son of a bitch the thing is dead
>I almost never use my phone, so I rarely ever charge it
>Dead as a damned doornail
>Watch blood moon
>Go inside
>When I get back to my desk I see that someone is trying to Skype call me
>Throw on headset, answer call
>Astronomy-nerd
>Bitches to me about how cool the moon was
>Just a moon bb
>"Goodight, anon."
>Take off headset
>Trumpets
>Fucking trumpets going ham
>Sound coming from within my skull
>instant migraine
>Panic
>grab crucifix off of wall and hold it as tight as I can
thisistheend.webm
>Trumpet sounds stop
>realize I've been screaming the Lord's Prayer over and over as loud as I can
>Eventually fall asleep wearing a cross and pendant of Saint Michael
>Sleep next to the crucifix from my wall and my bible
>Wake up the next morning and am relieved that we all still exist
>Damn was I glad I started my psych eval the next day

Turns out I'm probably insane.
>>
Why do I feel that all these stories are op posting over and over fake stories? The past week or so there has been a person asking everyone about hat man stories
>>
>>17364104
The probably are
I am >>17364089 >>17364074 >>17364038
Obviously I know that my story is not fake, but most of the rest of /x/'s shit is fictional.
When I say "not fake" I just mean that it's real in the sense that I experienced it, not necessarily in the sense that the events really happened. I doubt there was an army of children kicking it in the real world. In my head? Sure. But if someone else had been with me, would they have seen it? Probably not.
>>
>>17355539
i want his hat
>>
>>17364116
Same
>>
I doubt that was a shadow person. This story was from my mother when she was pregnant with me and staying at my grand parents house.
>grandma slept in the living room on a couch alone.
>anons mom slept in a spare room in the house.
>one night anons mom woke up to go pee.
>on her way to the restroom she saw a tall shadowy figure with a really large hat at the edge of the couch. where anons grandma was sleeping
>anons mom ran back into her room.
My mother was the only one who saw it and the only people in the house were my mom, grandma and my dad who was sleeping back the spare bedroom aswell.
>>
>>17355553
>(Ive dealt with sleep paralysis. but this was my first experience)
what?

When I was three or four years old I'd slip into my parents bed to sleep with them. One night my dad locked the room because he wanted to bang my mom. I drowsed by the door and saw hatman man through dreams walking through the corridor.

My first time ever spoop that hatman nigga was.
>>
>>17355539
>be me, making up a bullshit rp thread on /x/
>>
>>17361497
>>17361564
I was being serious when I posted these. Maybe I'm crazy, who knows?
>>
>>17364616
nope, just a shitty rp attention whore
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.