[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Ghosts are simply echos of regular living people in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
What if Ghosts are simply echos of regular living people in a separate dimension, whose "shadow" appears in miliseconds when our dimensions brush together?

We could be ghosts ourselves to them.
>>
>>17353756
Post the gif version instead
>>
>>17353756
>We could be ghosts ourselves to them.

We might be already dead and never know it anon.

If this is turns out to be true, then right now there's probably someone alive freaked out that their pc is typing on it's own
>>
Dude I have been saying the same thing for years! I was at a dive bar and some really weird shit kept happening when I got the idea, it's stuck with me ever since.
>>
"Ghosts" are just projected energies that our minds can receive like radio frequencies. Think memories that stay in the atmosphere around us.
>>
>>17353756
>What if dead people are simply living people

Apparitions, OP.
>>
>>17353756
I kinda wonder this in even measure with the whole "what if ghosts are just physic playback of an emotion" theory. It would be interesting and hopefully one day proven.
>>
>>17354869
that's actually a pretty cool perspective. Energy never created nor destroyed
>>
>>17353756
>talks about ghosts
>posts screen of video where fake ghost falls down the stairs
>screen is him falling
>>
>>17353756
Yeah their dimension exactly overlaps the location of earth because the chances for that are much higher than 0.01^99999999999%
>>
>>17354934
Since you understand dimensional mathematics you must be right. Well done Captain Neckbeard.
>>
>>17354968
I'm not that guy, but I'm currently working on my Master's degree in mathematics and I'd love to talk to you all about mathematics and "dimension." I don't think you know what a dimension is, and I don't think you realize how ridiculous it is for OP to ask about dimensions "bumping together."
>>
>but guys wat if...no, hold on...like, what if....guys...what if WE were the ghosts?
>>
>>17355035
Not him but I am a nigger and I am interested in hearing an educated response/answer: what is a dimension for real?
>>
>>17353756
What if Ghosts aren't real?
>>
>>17355050
A dimension is a relevant aspect of what's called a vector space. I'm going to explain this pretty thoroughly but quickly from the bottom.
A field is a set (such as the natural numbers {0, +-1, +-2,...}) two operations, usually called addition and multiplication, and two neutral elements. There are also certain conditions that must hold for these elements I won't list. An example of a field is (R, +, *, 0, 1). This field is the familiar set of real numbers you use in everyday life. There are many more fields with cooler properties, but we're keeping it simple.
We can compose sets together in some sense by taking ordered collections of their elements. The Cartesian Product or set product of two sets, say M and N, is the set of all ordered pairs where the first element is from M and the second element is from N. This is a yields 2-tuples. We can do this for larger collections than just pairs to get what are called n-tuples.
The point (1,2) is an element of the set product of R and R. (3,-.123, 5) is a 3-tuple. (1,2,1,2,2) is a 5-tuple, etc.
A vector is just an n-tuple, and vectors are where we get a concept of dimension. Addition between vectors is defined term-by-term, e.g. (1,2)+(4,2) = (5,4), and scalar multiplication is defined distributively, e.g., 5*(1,2) = (2,4).
A vector space is the set of all scalar multiplications and additions of a certain set of vectors. This set of vectors is called the basis of the vector space. A simple vector space is the Cartesian plane, and one of its bases is {(1,0),(0,1)}. For example, (6,9) = 6(1,0) + 9(0,1). There are multiple different bases for any vector space, ({(1,1),(1,0)} is another of the coordinate plane) but all bases of a vector space have the same number of elements. This is called the dimension of the vector space. It is invariant under isomorphism and choice of basis, making it a pretty solid feature of a space.
So, a dimension is just a descriptor for a vector space.
>>
>>17355050
tl;dr: A dimension is not a physical object, but rather, it is a value associated to a space. To say two dimensions "bump into each other" is like saying "5 just beat up 666 and a ghose appeared!!1"

Physical space is a three dimensional vector space, but that doesn't mean a dimension can be interacted with. "Travelling to different dimensions" doesn't really make sense to say either.
>>
>>17353784
you might be a fucking retard and not know it either
>>
>>17355084
Hey math bro.
Physics bro here.
Appreciate your post.
TOO BAD DIMENSION IS JUST QUANTUM INTERSUBJECTIVE REALIRY PERCEPTION EMERGING FROM BUDDHIC KARMA SPACES FROM CHRIST REALM OF CONSXIOUS LIGHT
>>
>>17355251
you fucking ASSHOLE just because I'm a math bro you think I don't believe in ENTER UNIVERSAL TECHMAGIC THEORY? You'll never understand that because irrational numbers exist, the universe is irrational.
For real though, physics bros are cool. My current area of interest is how semigroups relate to probability theory, but groups relate to physics, I've heard.
>>
File: pictureofreptilianalien.gif (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
pictureofreptilianalien.gif
372KB, 900x600px
Hey guys the other day I was listening to Gnostic radio and the guy was talking about symbols I'm Hollywood. Well he started discussing the movie Jacob's Ladder. The summarizes the movie saying that we are dead and in dream state an we just can't accept our death... And suddenly I notice that the street name I am passing as he says this called dream St. I had instant chills.
>>
>>17354869
are you that guy from massachutus
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.