[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dream that paralyzed me with fear (really weird and creepy one)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: creepy_girl.jpg (673KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_girl.jpg
673KB, 1280x1024px
hey guys this is my first post on x. anyway this morning i had what was a pretty normal but lucid dream but one point in the dream i am walking through a hallway and its empty it looks like a hallway in a fancy hotel the walls are red and they also have the golden tint on the sides and corners with plants. one point i walk to the end of the hall to a type of room i think it was a large elevator room anyways im about to go in tell e figure pops out from the left corner of the room coming towards me with a large amount of speed the thing is that it wouldn't normally scare me i've had stranger dreams before but non of them have ever done this to me before. i get this feel by my neck and shivers down my spine the figure looked like it was pixelated but not too much to fully hid the figures looks but it was strange that it was pixelated in my dream as if it was hiding something or if i was blocking the image subconsciously i dont know but what i saw was a girl with long black hair a pale face and i think the eyes looked dead and were white also she had blood all over her mouth and neck. something like this usually doesn't even scare me i love horror movies but they never really scare me only horror games. but what happened in the dream after was she ran passed me or more like glided she was fast. she ran backwards back to the end of the hallway and just stood still in front of me and again i had that feeling like my throat was constricting itself and shivers would go down my spine witch i never happened before. than i just woke up with that feeling but i was able to move so thats why what happened next weirds me out every time i tried to think of that image more features showed but that wasn't the weird part every time i'd think of how it looked id get that feeling again and then my body would paralyzed i couldn't move and body part and when i stopped thinking of it was all gone and i could move again it kept happening for the 5 times i tried to think of her.
>>
i couldn't fit it all in one text so here's the rest: after the five times i tried to remember the image was out of my head as if i subconsciously erased her from my head to protect myself or something like that all i remember is that she looked like she was in her late teens, the pale face, the white dead eye's, and the blood. thing is im an atheist and i know the dream has nothing to do with the real world but it still creeps me out so i told my dad that but thing is he is very superstitious since my grandmothers side of his family comes from Irish gypsy's as he claims. so i told him the dream and he told me that my grandmother would call it a bad omen witch means something bad might happen to me soon but i don't believe in that also i realize now that i think the girl might have been infatuated with me when she started to look at me in the dream don't really know but i feel that it might have been like that. and again ive had creepy dreams that felt real before but this one terrified me. not cause of what happened but i dont know how to explain it just her usually an image like that doesn't scare me but this one did.

also note i am 25 years old and im in canada just in case that helps
>>
wait im starting to think she was in her mid to early teens im sorry its really hard to remember and im kinda feeling a little dizzy right now
>>
>>17334662
>>17334701
>>17334731
Might have to read this later. In the meantime, here's a bump.
>>
its ok i think i might try to save what i wrote for another time like a journal
>>
well, thats really weird, but while you're writing this you have to remember the dream, therefore you have to think of the girl, did you also get paralyzed while writing this? idk what i'm trying to go for here, but this was just my first thought.
>>
She's not an external entity she's created by your subconscious. If she felt real then its because your brain is very good at convincing itself to be spooped. Don't over think it.
>>
>>17334768
as i said i could only remember a little not the whole thing
>>
>>17334790
as i said i know its not real but its creepy as if something in my subconscious is telling me something
>>
sorry i replied those two without using the alias from before
>>
>>17334833
Just make it easier on yourself and make your alias "OP".
>>
>>17334857
ok thx will do
>>
>>17334825
Are you prone to anxiety/ stress?
>>
>>17334887
thats the thing that weirds me out im not and never have been
>>
all iv'e gotta say is iv'e had a lot of weird and creepy dreams but never had that feeling or aftermath ive had one where arms were trying to grab at me from every shadow when i was 8 i even had dreams as a kid where i made friends with a ghostly girl when i was a kid too but that one felt more friendly but again they are just dreams but i feel that my subconsciousness is trying to show me something i don't want to see and cause of that it also blurs it
>>
>>17335058
Don't worry, OP. It's just Sleep Paralysis. It's what happens when your body is still asleep but your mind is fully awake, and you are unable to control your own actions. People report even seeing figures holding them down, it tends to be hallucinations. You should be fine. If it happens again, just close your eyes and try wiggling your fingers and toes to regain control of the rest of your body.
>>
File: macrisatan.jpg (164KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
macrisatan.jpg
164KB, 600x338px
>>
>>17335624
well i was awake and moving a few seconds before it happend i was awake when it happened to and was only when i was trying to remember it not when i was dreaming it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.