[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If could you travel in time only 1 time, what would you do, tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: butterfly-effect.jpg (12KB, 440x299px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly-effect.jpg
12KB, 440x299px
If could you travel in time only 1 time, what would you do, tell yourself or change in your life?
>>
>>17334650
I would travel to Earth so I could be a talking ape.
Would you? Or course you would. It's "where it's at"
>>
I would tell myself how i should care of my gf and prevent my life from painful memories... just defeat old fears
>>
>>17334661
You don't defeat fears by deleting them and running away from them.
You delete fears by transforming them into a tool of use.
>>
What does it matter to go back as an old dude? If I could only transport the content of my brain back into my younger body, let's say 18 years old. I just would fuck all the girls I was to shy to talk with! Would by Apple and Blackrock stock and had party until my dick fell of.
>>
>>17334652
This. All the other galaxies suck ass.
>>
>>17334670
I mean what i was young, i had stupid fears whitch defeating takes me a lot of time. At this time i lost some of my friends and my first gf. I would travel to this time and tell myself if i don't keep the fuck up, i will loose everything, thats all fuck the chaos teory
>>
Tell her "i'm sorry"
>>
>>17334650
I'd tell my older self information from the future to make myself extremely rich and then use half of that money to become extremely narcisist and the other half to help fix the world. There's really nothing better than this that could be done. I'd probably also tell my old self to wait until a certain date, so as not to fuck up too much with my timeline.
>>
>>17334650
Fuck lots of pussy
>>
4-8-19-27-34-Powerball 10
jan 13 2016
>>
>>17335298
Not cheat.
>>
To the origin of pain. To watch. To learn. To teach.
>>
>>17335596
This guy
>>
>>17334650
10th Grade. I'd tell myself not to worry about life so much. That everything turned out better than expected. I'd tell myself I had control of my experiences.
>>
>>17335672

WE WEREN'T DATING WTF YOU'RE INSANE
>>
File: Mn3A2Yu.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mn3A2Yu.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
Not putting 4 katowice 2014 holos including a titan holo on my p250 splash minimal wear.
>>
>>17336739
lol
>>
like i'd tell you
>>
>>17334650
I'd go back and punch my pregnant whore of a mother in the stomach. FUCK THIS GHEY EARTH.
>>
File: euhg.gif (2MB, 363x269px) Image search: [Google]
euhg.gif
2MB, 363x269px
>>17336759
>in the stomach
>>
>>17334650
Spend all of this life researching a way to scientifically achive immortality, then restart my life and continue to reasearch it over two lifetimes, eventually becoming immortal.
>>
When I was 10 I faked being sick and my mother MADE me go to school so she drove me, half way there she had a seizure while driving and a car crash which broke almost all her bones, and to this day she cant do many physical things. I would go back in time and kill myself for what I've done to my mother.
>>
>>17337125
Or you can just tell yourself to go to fucking school. Jeeze dude....
>>
Go back to when Freddy Mercury didn't have HIV and explain to him what it is and how to avoid it.
>>
>>17334650
Well I could only travel once so I would be stuck wherever I go, so nowhere.
>>
>>17337071
I'm pretty sure it'd take far more then 2 life times to achieve immortality.
>>
>>17334661
>>17334688
How underage can one person get? Wew lad.
>>
>>17337151
Muh nigga
>>
>>17334650
give Hitler a college psychics textbook
>>
>>17337742
Physics...

also might kill the guy who came up with predictive text
>>
>>17334650
IT GOES.
IT GOES
IT GOES.
AND I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE.
>>
>>17334650
first i would add some lottery numbers with dates to my autobiography, then i would go back to 14 yo self and give him my autobiography this way young me would have all the knowledge I wish I had known at that age, and old me wouldn't have to work his ass off to stay alive
>>
File: Stopmakingsense.gif (470KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
Stopmakingsense.gif
470KB, 500x276px
>>17334650
I'd travel back to 1984 to enjoy the Talking Heads Stop Making Sense concerts. Kind of a no brainer, really!
>>
>>17337826
If you get to Heaven, you can hear them over and over and over...

>The band in Heaven plays my favorite song.
They play it once again, they play it all night long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE9sxzJga-w
>>
I would punch the child version of me right in the face and tell him/me to stop being such a fucking brat. Of course i know that childhood me would simply resent that and act out even more, but at least i would feel good for a minute.
>>
>>17338471
If you were listening you'd know that Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens!
>>
>>17338503
Oh things happen. There's a band, there's a party. They just happen exactly the same each time. Everything is exactly the same.
>>
>>17338499
There's a challenge. So, your future self does that. how do you take out your revenge on a future you?
>>
>>17334650
If you can only travel one time, you'll be stuck in the time you travel to. Therefore, I'll go back a week with the knowledge of the lottery numbers.
>>
I travel forward to the point of my death, kidnap me, and bring me back to the past.. creating a time-loop. I'd then go back to the time of my death and live from that moment onwards. Creating a new time-line. Then jump straight back in the time-machine and travel back to my own original timeline. Not only have I created a time-loop where I can never die but I also created an alternate me living in the future.

Y'all realise that "Time-travel" isn't actually real, right?
>>
>>17338594
>Y'all realise that "Time-travel" isn't actually real, right?
DON'T NEGATE THE HYPOTHETICAL. Also, what part of, only 1 time," is giving you trouble?
>>
>>17338511
>other anon here
you could punish the future you by punching the past future you
>>
>>17338603
Yeah, but you're still doing that to yourself. You'll still end up getting punched!
>>
>>17338599
Oh Damnit I only get one! Ok.. my bad.

I'd go back and tell my younger self to get rich, creating a new Universe where I'm a god on Earth, then return home, kill him, and live on pretending to be him. I mean me. Whatever. Time travel don't real
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.