[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had an experience a few years back now.. Something I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: demon_eye_by_witho.jpg (137KB, 1024x777px) Image search: [Google]
demon_eye_by_witho.jpg
137KB, 1024x777px
Had an experience a few years back now.. Something I've posted on here before and most people told me that it's impossible..

After reading a LOT of threads on forums/websites, I've come back to ask again.. Has anyone experienced something like this?

I took a lot of (apparently great) MDMA (around 0.5g) at a house party. I got home and passed out around 9am. I woke up at 11:30am and turned on my computer screen as I'd passed out in my computer chair. I saw something move in my left peripheral when I woke, turned to it and it stopped moving (it was my black blanket on my bed). I then turned back to my screen and my blanket moved again. This time I turned and it didn't stop moving. I walked over to my bed a few feet away and leaned over into my blanket. I saw a pale white human neck just appear out of nowhere, the top of the head covered by a black hood stitched together with scruffy worn out material. I jumped back and called out whoever (or whatever) was in my bed and asked how it got in my room. It rose and propped itself up against my bedroom wall. All I can describe it as was the Grim Reaper itself. It was demonic looking, with eyes that seemed to look through me as it stared into my eyes. I could describe every detail even now of what happened, I still remember it having no mouth but a sort of flesh sleeve attached to it's jaw that it seemed to feed itself with. This whole experience lasted 30-45 minutes and whenever I looked away and looked back it was still there. Eventually I managed to leave the room and banged on my neighbours door shouting that someone was in my room and that they'd broken in. My neighbour came in and it was gone.

TL;DR

Demon visited me on high doses of MDMA/MDA. Lasted strangely long for a hallucinogenic trip just off MDMA/MDA. Anyone had a similar/same experience?

Pic related, closest thing I could find to the eyes that stared back at me for 30-45 minutes straight without breaking eye contact.
>>
Shit be laced bro
>>
>>17333205
Definitely wasn't a reaper, MDMA makes you living demon food.

Don't do MDMA again, or you'll die because you're ignorant of what you're opening yourself up to.

Get a bible. Go outside.
>>
>>17333205
I don't have any experience with that stuff because I'd never touch it, but a lot of my friends have messed with drugs and demonic experiences seems to be a recurring theme.

It only ever seems to be being watched though, never any physical contact.

One guy I knew took acid I think, and got in the bath said he was watched by a demon the whole time he was in there.
>>
>>17333205
My brother and a friend had the same experience after a rave event. With a black figure. They had popped 2 mollys. I believe them because they both described the same black creature figure and our group is very open and honest on these topics.
>friend and brother were going to sleep after a rave. Friend was sleeping over.
>I was in my room.
>brother and friend were trying to fall asleep but brother was telling friend how there's this black spider figure on the TV.
>all lights are off only the light from the street light was slightly shining through the side of the curtain.
>friend turns to look at the figure and sees the "spider" move quickly.
>they both freak out.
>both say it crawled quickly toward the bed and under the sheets where it vanished.
>>
>>17333205
HAHA. You used stretched stuff.
MDMA is not changing what you see, it is very likely that your drug was not pure.
>>
>>17333205
Grim reaper visions are fairly commonplace given the right neurophysiological conditions. Perhaps the cloaked figure speaks to our fear of death and deep animal nature. I wouldn't put too much stock in this as we have no idea what was in the substance you took. Has the figure ever reappeared?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.