[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the origin of consciousness and what are the laws that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What is the origin of consciousness and what are the laws that govern life? I'm looking for occult science explanations especially modern occultists.
>>
This is the best question of all the questions! To transcend this question is the best exercise of all exercises!
Consciousness comes you of logic/math/geometry and there is nothing else than consciousness. Life/Time/Space and everything you can imagine - in short everything that has/had or will be have a definition is a bubble of different density of consciousness.
>>
>>17316373
We quite possibly are finding our way through a program from what is perceived to be the future? Consciousness is something that as of yet science has no answer for. Once a being becomes aware their consciousness is able to move forward in time to the state of realization attained. The infinite present is what the seers refer to as the Akashic records, and this is where one learns to find the pointers for those living in the past.
>>
>>17316373
As my experience, consciousness is like an enormous invisible network which is shared by all beings, especially for the intelligent beings as humans. It has a hierarchy, and some can sense it.

I had been trying to figure it out since long, long time ago. I have crossed lines that may be forbidden for some people. I have understand that everyone is on different levels, and you can travel in many of them if you understand how your own mind and consciousness are, you have to be critic with yourself.

I have found some theories about what is it, but I would like to share the one I'm exploring nowadays, the noosphere of Theillard du Chardin or Vernadsky, which has similarities with the collective consciousness of Carl Jung.
>>
File: image.png (201KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201KB, 557x605px
>>17319107
I liked your explanation
>>
>>17316373
The Breath of God blown into a clay mold of Adam, causing Adam to become a living being made in the image of God.
>>
>>17319250
Leave the Abrahamic religious shit for the proselytizers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.