[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Early 2015: Scientists genetically modify mosquitoes that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: mosquito_2099603.jpg (229KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mosquito_2099603.jpg
229KB, 640x360px
>Early 2015: Scientists genetically modify mosquitoes that give birth to sterile offspring in an attempt to stop breeding.
>2016: Zika virus that causes major birth defects in humans breaks out in same general location as genetically modified mosquitoes.

It's just a coincidence right? It's not like someone would take advantage of the fact that mosquitoes are the perfect vessel to spread diseases to over populated 3rd world countries. Wouldn't it be a shame if Zika spread to India, Africa and China? Billions of impoverished people unable to give birth to healthy children...
>>
>>17313016
Either that or the mosquitos are launching a counter-offensive.
>>
>>17313016
Now you're speaking my language.

Yes, sudden shifts are relevant. Hive bullshit is not.

Now let's get history on a constructive course.
>>
no source
>>
>>17313016
Of course it's "pure coincidence". Why would scientist make sterile mosquitoes when they could just make mosquitoes that don't carry the traits for disease?

That was sarcasm of course. The disease is carried in the blood of the mosquitoes.

The truth of the matter is, the "zika" virus isn't real. It's the latest "swine flu", "bird flu", "ebola" etc etc etc.
>>
>>17313053
>isn't real
Shiltered.
>>
>>17313016
This is bait but I'll bite. There is zero proof the Zika virus causes birth defects the WHO "suggests" that the Zika virus may be the cause. The WHO also states that working a night job "probably" will give you cancer. So anything the WHO says should be taken with a grain of salt. Also South America has a very high birth defect rate as it is, caused mostly by environmental and genetic factors.
>>
>>17313073
Well it's not... you're the shill for saying it does.

I bet you believe in swine flu and gravity too.
>>
>>17313048
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/zika-outbreak-caused-release-genetically-7281671

Now they're claiming Zika's been around since the 1950s. There are lots of other sources but this is /x/, I don't know who or what you trust, google it.
>>
>>17313092
Wait. Enlighten me. Whats wrong with gravity? (Or am I believing in sarcasm)
>>
>>17313092
oh fuck you're a flat earth-er too?

More of these retards keep popping up it can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>17313227
I can never tell if flat earthers are trolling or not. Like, it started as a joke but I honestly believe people drank the koolaid on that one. There are places on earth where you can actually visibly see the curvature of the planet while on the ground so idk how they still do this shit
>>
Well I do believe that zika could be another swine flu scare.

Gravity exists BTW.

Thank you.>>17313053
>>
>>17313116
>been around since the 1950's
Sure thing. Next, we'll be spoonfed that it was a real virus discovered long ago in Ferfkorzd but brought back somehow. Or, at least the kids in today's common core, where the agenda was never more clear than it is.

Fact is, this shit is apparently now able to be sexually transmitted. Ever read about the truth on AIDS and Hep B? Lab spawns, designed for population control, and tested in Africa. Ebola? Africa, USA's favorite testing grounds. It's something new every other cycle of years. Fearmongering is so bleak. This shit was manmade, in a lab, and set loose within a contained area. But people are not a contained variable - they will travel and be human. And we all understand hopefully that to err is human.

Read between the lines that are shit out, it's for pop control whether they want you to think it or not.
>>
File: Le Sphere.png (112KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Le Sphere.png
112KB, 300x300px
>>17313254
>>
File: 1453869006744.jpg (1MB, 1338x2755px) Image search: [Google]
1453869006744.jpg
1MB, 1338x2755px
accept death anon
>>
>>17313698
>travelling west from Italy through Russia.
>>
This needs to happen. The world is vastly overpopulated and this number is growing. We simply cannot sustain so many people with so few resources.
>>
>>17313016
Why would they create insect-carried pathogens when they can just hook the stuff up to their chemtrail sprayers?
>>
File: gm zika.jpg (2MB, 1289x2874px) Image search: [Google]
gm zika.jpg
2MB, 1289x2874px
>>17313016
Yeah, just a coincidence.

And when they release the vaccine (that every one is going to want to take) that fucks up humans even more that will also be a coincidence.
>>
There are no coincidences.
>>
>>17313053
>It's a coincidence.
>There's always a way to carry diseases it's easier to just make them sterile.

>Someone probably fucked up and zika was created, not like anyone other than the people involved will ever fucking know.

>Currently zika is rare as FUCK, it just makes for good news
>If you're pregnant you have a lot more diseases to worry about than zika

>zika, swine flu, bird flu and ebola are all real faggot, just uncommon as shit and can be usually cured with no problems unless you live in a poor as shit country
>>
Well, it has existed since the 50s but was never monitored closely because the symptoms were so mild. Then, it popped up again in 2007 with much worse symptoms until it ultimately made it to South America. Just remember, correlation doesn't equal causation.
>>
>>17313453
>People smart enough to make biological weapons that seem like natural occurrences
>not smart enough to account for any form of emigration

Try again
>>
>>17313016
I'm totally for removing low IQ people and creating the new quality of human kind.
But in a humanitarian way.
Sterilize them, let them die off peacefully.
Not murder them and make them suffer.
>>
>>17315165
>doesn't understand a single thing I spoke about on biological warfare such as AIDS and hep B being created for depopulation

What's next, gonna pull a rabbit out of your hat and claim ebola was transmitted by a rheusus monkey?
>>
File: withandwithout.jpg (211KB, 1725x679px) Image search: [Google]
withandwithout.jpg
211KB, 1725x679px
ARE YOU GUYS RETARDED?

ZIKA IS AROUND FOR OVER 50 YEARS!

ITS NOT A NEW DISEASE!
>>
>>17315669
>set loose wothin a contained area
>but people are mot a contained variable

Assuming everything else you've said is correct, how could a group of spooky doomsday scientists forget about emigration?
>>
>>17315676
This.
Just like ebola-chan
>>
>>17315915
My posts might have been slightly aggressive. I mean no attack with them. It would not surprise me however if it were affiliated with military and/or top secret black projects. This came up just at the right time, to dissuade everyone away from the Clinton FBI case underway, which they wouldn't want to focus on their lil' ol GOP whore.

But that's only a scenario I'm pulling out of thin air. What do you make of it, anon?
>>
File: 1445.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1445.png
29KB, 219x186px
>>17313053
>"Zika virus isn't real guys, honest xD"
>people getting fucked up in another country because of it

I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>17313016
Shit, the Salarians are at it again!
>>
>>17313086
Yes, and, Brazil mandated the TDaP vaccine for all pregnant women in 2014. Could be a large amount of shit is going to be hitting the fan over this one. Surprised this hasn't been aired on fo chan, afaik. Google it, I'm not pulling your plonker.
>>
File: yow.gif (11KB, 502x422px) Image search: [Google]
yow.gif
11KB, 502x422px
We're all pinheads now!
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 296x170px
>>17313016
>mfw reports that are confirmed of the virus being able to transfer via sexual intercourse
fuck
>>
>>17313159
Gravity doesn't real because da erf is flat, you unenlightened fool.

Consider yourself educated.
>>
>>17313016
The Zika virus was discovered in 1947, the mosquitoes were developed specifically in response to the virus (and other mosquito borne illnesses) to try and prevent an outbreak. The fact that you didn't hear about it being covered doesn't mean its a problem that people haven't been trying to combat for a long time.The mosquitoes don't spread impotence, and even if they did it wouldn't be an indication that they would be linked to the zika virus outbreaks. While impotence and birth defects are both related to reproduction, they're completely different symptoms.
>>
dude it's like resident evil irl that's so weird
>>
>>17315915
Because scientists forget variables all the time. They're not infallible gods who never make mistakes - they're just humans. Sometimes, they're shitty humans. It happens
>>
>>17313453
>Fearmongering is so bleak.
I wonder if he gets the irony
>>
>>17319396
Likelihood is not
>>
>>17314727
what a close-minded thing to say
>>
>>17316639
LOL
this is the cause right there >>17316639

mercury is a known mental poison that causes retardedation since 500BC
>>
>>17315676
>>17315924
The problem is that the long awaited vaccine they released ends up with the additional effect of tricking the immunity system into using wrong defenses against the zika virus, that is very similar to the original intended virus.
The zika virus was usually a weak virus, but now that it can't be destroyed by the immunity system because of the additional effect, it spreads to places it doesnt go normally.
The main problem is that it causes birth defects, mainly microcefalia.
>>
>>17319485
There is a more mercury in salmon than in vaccines.
>>
Zika virus is created to stabilize the human population. A.I will make human labour redudant for the elites and we need to be killed off so the planet can regenerate and they can enjoy a post scarcity utopia.
>>
>>17319590
yea and? they tell preggers women not to eat salmon. and fish (?)
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.