[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A woman claims to be able to cast viruses out of computers t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1452554788833888.jpg (370KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452554788833888.jpg
370KB, 1280x720px
A woman claims to be able to cast viruses out of computers through banishing rituals and techniques.
What are your thoughts, /x/?

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/we-talked-to-a-witch-who-casts-viruses-out-of-computers-with-magic
>>
>>17306220
As a person with a masters in computer science, let me assure you that the only ritual that can fix a computer virus is an antivirus scan
>>
>>17306220
If she holds a stong magnet in her hand during casting over the hard drive, it would work.
>>
The amount of keks I can muster in response to this is equivalent to the amount of sadness I feel when I realize we exist and originate from the same planet.
>>
>>17306220
>What are your thoughts, /x/?
Schwachsinn
>>
>>17306241

>masters in CS
>virus SCAN fixing viruses

-1/10 didn't even try
>>
>>17306220
She probably could not cast viruses from her vagina, how the fuck would she remove them from PC?
She somehow invented perfect spell for the occasion? If she can do that, why PC exorcism? Why not good old Fireball?
>>
>>17306241

IT undergrad here, i'm 90% sure you don't have a masters in cs.
>>
just your typical wiccan idiot nothing to see here
>>
>>17306241
The correct way to fix it is to install Gentoo
>>
>>17306241
Why was this so funny
>>
>>17306676
Savage
>>
>>17306220
Does she know the secrets of the magic smoke?
>>
File: nicetheory.png (276KB, 516x340px) Image search: [Google]
nicetheory.png
276KB, 516x340px
>>17306220
Pic related, although I bet she has a better success rate than GeekSquad.
>>
File: jokgdhgiudrgd.jpg (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
jokgdhgiudrgd.jpg
41KB, 250x250px
>>17306220
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.