[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people who talk about "chemtrails" actually sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: chemtrails.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
Are people who talk about "chemtrails" actually shilling?

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2015/dec/04/the-contrails-conspiracy-is-not-just-garbage-its-letting-aviation-off-the-hook?CMP=fb_gu

>The most vocal people protesting against aviation emissions have no interest in their contribution to global warming. Quite the opposite. Many of those now denouncing the pollution of the skies see climate science as part of the problem: a conspiracy by corporations, military planners and other nefarious interests to control the skies.

>Until recently, I ignored this movement, even as it spread among people I knew. So pervasive have the rumours become that the government, which seldom responds to conspiracy theories, felt obliged this summer to produce a factsheet debunking the principal claims.

>But it was only when the editor of a major environmental magazine sent me what he called “a remarkable essay” in the hope of persuading me to take up the cause that I decided I could ignore it no longer. The “remarkable essay” was garbage: a long series of disconnected facts tacked together to create what appears to be a coherent narrative, but that bears as much relationship to reality as a speech by Donald Trump. On a bad day.

>Here are its main contentions:

>“Planes are not supposed to make clouds and yet we see them doing so in our skies every day.”
>“Three huge global corporations now own almost all of the world’s airlines. They have modified their aircraft to spray chemicals unknown into our skies during flight.”
>“Large private, corporate organisations [are] ... modifying our atmosphere without the knowledge and consent of society.”
>“We think their insane plan to block our sunshine is unnecessary, dangerous and nothing to do with science or protecting us, but more to do with financially motivated weather control.”
>>
>>17304884
>actually shilling
The term "shill" was created to describe someone who does a corporations social work for them; it's the communal equivalent to "(CIA) spook."

If you're dumb enough to not know what it means, then you're as effective as an actual shill would be.

TL;DR: It doesn't matter if you're a real shill or not.
>>
File: chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>17304896
something about barium aluminum
hmm, they both are for radio
skynet?
>>
>>17304920
Airplanes are expensive. I've never cared about the chemtrail conspiracy simply because it'd get fixed if you rid the government of literally any other conspiracy. Things with a high price go first.
>>
File: hi.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
>>17304884
Basic science explains them. But, I know what I'll get for saying that here, so here's a pic for your trouble.
>>
>>17304920
>aluminum and barium
why the fuck are you using that shit? the oxide layers they form actually block radio signals and prevent it from emitting them too. If i was the FBI, I'd atleast use copper or a noble metal like gold.
>>
>>17304884

Those are gaseous metallic mixtures used to enhance flight capability and smooth aerial transacting, citizen. Ask no more questions and trust that your government has your best interests in mind.
>>
>>17307352

Those are ballast barrels for simulating different payloads around different parts of the airplane you drooling retard.

Chemtrails is at the very bottom of the long list of retarded conspiracies.
>>
I've been working as a contracting ground handler for 4 years. I've worked on heaps of aircraft for multiple airlines ranging from as small as Embraer ERJ135LR to Boeing 737-800, including a few different turbo propeller aircraft. I know a hell of a lot of the crew that operate these flights and a few engineers that work for these airlines by name. Chemtrails are an absolutely absurd concept, none of these people are capable of being a part of such a program and they would all notice if something was happening outside of their control.

People in power do not need chemtrails to influence your mind, they can already do that via media and the social interaction that stems from that.
>>
So if these chemtrails are so "fake" why is it that the usa is in global court for actually performing a chemtrail run on a country that didnt want its assistance for their problem which was some sickness. The usa admitted to the act of "kindness" & apologized but yet some of u think chemtrails are fake?
>>
>>17307628
Source?
>>
>>17304884
Is that an umbrella in the bottom right hand corner of your pic? What does it mean?
>>
>>17307654
It's on the bottom left and it means that it was probably raining on the day the photo was taken and the photographer took it into the aircraft with them.
>>
anybody think chemtrails have something to do with UFOs? just, yknow, throwing it out there

;)
>>
File: 1400465161807.jpg (23KB, 421x407px) Image search: [Google]
1400465161807.jpg
23KB, 421x407px
>>17307628
Gonna need a source on that, my negro.
>>
File: chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg (75KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg
75KB, 600x562px
>>17309714
>
>>
>>17309742

Good lord you people are dim.

Those are condensation trails left by airliner traffic.
>>
>>17309714
>Gonna need a source
>>17309742
>posts pictures of floating ice
>>
>>17304884
that image is from a test flight you dingus

its obviously a high end commercial jet as well, not military vehicles like they should be using for such things

you're all retarded, if anyones poisoning you its already in your food or water unless you grow it all yourself and collect/purify your own
>>
>>17304884
Why would they spray it on us from such great heights?
It would disperse and blow away from any target.

If they want to give you chemicals it will be in your water.
>>
>>17309916
yea you absorb 15-20x as much in a single 10 minute shower than drinking it for a month
>>
>weekly chemtrail thread
>>
>>17304896
You're one of those Education Shills I bet.
>>
File: processedfoods-400x266.jpg (52KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
processedfoods-400x266.jpg
52KB, 400x266px
>HURR HURR GOVERNMENT IS POISONING US BY CONTRACTING ALL OF THE AIRLINERS AND PILOTS AND MAINTENANCE WORKERS IN A CONSPIRACY TO SEED CLOUDS

>He types this while eating processed food that is literally chemical poisons engineered to look and taste like food.
>>
>>17310079
Spotted the disinfo shill

How else would he know what OP was eating while he typed this thread?
>>
>>17310087
secret webcam spy
>>
>>17310087

Processed food industry shell detected.

Enjoy your colon cancer when you're 38. Defecating into a little plastic bag attached to your gut.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.