[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saint Paissios was a man who lived alone and whenever some hitchhikers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: paisios.png (778KB, 521x760px) Image search: [Google]
paisios.png
778KB, 521x760px
Saint Paissios was a man who lived alone and whenever some hitchhikers would pass he would invite them in and give them shelter, food and water he died in the early 90s and some years after his death he was declared a saint. While he was a live he made some prophecies that are actually happening.
>"Thought tells me that there will be many events: the Russian occupy Turkey, Turkey will disappear from the map, because one third of Turks will be Christian, one third die and one third will go to Mesopotamia."
Turkey and Russia are not in a good place right now
>Turks will build a dam on Euphrates
they have
>The soviet will collapse
they did
>Greece will become hungry and will stay like that for some time
The crisis in Greece
>when you hear about the territorial waters going from 6 miles to 12 then the war will be coming
before anything happened with Russia and turkey the territorial waters did go from 6 miles to 12

tl:dr. Are prophets real? and if so does that mean god exists?
>>
>>17292959
You don't need to be a prophet to see the world is crumbling.
>>
>>17292968
its not that he saw the world is going to crumble but he died in 1994 and he said many things with details that seem to becoming true. I am an atheist and once i read about his prophecies i was amazed
>>
There is a science to the afterlife just like there is a science to radio waves. To discover it you have to be open to believing it. Atheism, however, mocks God and is a blinding thought process that will keep you from even exploring it.
>>
>>17292959
>Are prophets real?
Phillip K Dick is a total prophet.
I need to go through V.A.L.I.S. again.
>>
>>17294752
Why would you use belief magic for that? It seems like a horrible idea to me.
>>
>>17292959
Bump

Watch some videos on YouTube and was very interested. I wish orthocucks would make more videos with subtitles and podcasts in English on the subject, but the majority is either in Greek, Russian or Romanian...
>>
>>17292959
A new day for constantinopla its coming, we will see a glorius croos over the ruins of a half moon
>>
Haven't you read the Bible?

Those predictions are either ridiculous or just common sense.
>>
Ρε μαλαkα θες kαι 4chan αρχιδια υπαρχει
>>
File: 1450450775036.gif (4MB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
1450450775036.gif
4MB, 224x168px
>>17294789
Ya need more water.
>>
>>17294789
if you belief in nothing, your mind doesn´t travel, because you are busy with building walls around you
>>
File: Rick.jpg (58KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.jpg
58KB, 720x405px
>>17292978
nothing to do with any gods or aliens, just weird higher stuff, its hard to explain. If you were to look at the universe externally you'd see static because everything and all their outcomes and their possibilities are all happening all at once, every atom and smaller. It may be possible to get glimpses of things to come, yet to be aware of those events altercations can be made in the moment, so destiny is still just an illusion.

but what do I know, these are just some thoughts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.