[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been involved with various occult factions in the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 4

File: rifle is not fine.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rifle is not fine.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
I have been involved with various occult factions in the past several years, especially since there's been a lot of disharmony between different groups due to some recent changes. If you have any questions about the different groups that exist (I mostly know about Japanese occultists [probably called Shintoists], Rosicrucians, and Hermetics) then feel free to ask! I can also discuss other occult things, I have practiced interacting with other entities but that's something I kind of dabble in.

Protip: Most people on /x/ are dogmatic fools with no practical experience, very little interaction with others, and thus very little credibility. Put your time towards approaching individuals who seem rational, capable, and non-egotistical.
>>
>>17281099
>Most people on /x/ are dogmatic fools
>Put your time towards approaching individuals who seem rational, capable, and non-egotistical.

so not you then. I hope the thread you pumped out of the catalog was somehow shittier than this one.
>>
>>17281137
I'm not asking you to treat me like some super rational and intelligent person with huge understanding, this thread is specifically about social interactions in the occult community. Being contrarian is pointless when you don't even try asking anything or testing out what someone's proposing. You're not even a step above the people here who think you can make a chi-ball by breathing hard and focusing your eyesight into your hands.
>>
>>17281099
>non-egotistical
>being egotistical

Dont even pick one senpai, just never change, you glorious goddamn snowflake.
>>
>>17281151
What are social interactions like in occult communities?
>>
>>17281151
>. You're not even a step above the people here who think you can make a chi-ball by breathing hard and focusing your eyesight into your hands.
>Put your time towards approaching individuals who seem rational, capable, and non-egotistical.

Why would I ask you about yourself, when you are volunteering the information without being prompted?

Play dumb games, win dumb prizes.
>>
I made a system of self corrective elementary entities that continue to produce more elementary entities with my permission. They have been impregnated by my guardian tulpa with subconscious desires of wealth and protection. How many is too many elementary entities for one to control? Would it attract attention?
>>
>>17281160
It really depends on the context and what you're looking for. If you try to deal with a group head-on you're usually going to get a different reaction than if you tried to talk to members individually. Group identity is usually a really cohesive thing with these people.

It's hard enough to find occultists who are passionate, to say less of knowledgeable. So when you get an organized group together, they tend to stick together a lot and take pride in that.

It tends to change more as you deal with different groups in different contexts, again.
>>
>>17281099
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

It's kind of neat to run into this thread right now. I've found myself in a dry area in terms of the occult, mostly due to a lack of people to talk to. I have a group that I could discuss things with, but I haven't for some reason. Anyway, OP I want to pick your brain a little about Shinto. How much did you read about it? What do you think? It's principals are rather basic animism with some nuances. Do you think you've noticed anything that most people don't? Anything fresh?

Most so-called occultists are not worth your time, but /x/ has some very good people.
>>
>>17281176
>Self-corrective elementary entities

Describe them? I've never heard of "Making" an entity, not effectively at least.

>Impregnated by my guardian tulpa

What's this?

>How many is too many... would it attract attention?

Depends on what your "entities" are like and what you made them with.
>>
>>17281177
What do these groups actually do or accomplish?
>>
Any experience with Traditional Satanism or darker forms of the occult?
>>
>>17281191
Shinto is an example of a system that comes from a long national history that has developed in one place without interference. As such, it's very well-rounded, but also very narrow.

To put it in perspective, what the Japanese were exposed to in their region, they are VERY good at dealing with. This is why their different accounts of different entities and phenomena are so well-documented. It's also noticeable that their cultural regard towards Shinto is very optimistic and confident, because it's had so much time to develop within the region that it has become very good for the region and thus highly-regarded.

This also means that the nips are not very good at dealing with things outside of their field of expertise, and are poor improvisers. If you give a well-learned nip some sort of phenomenon or individual that they are not used to dealing with, they will have a much harder time than their more open-minded hermetic counterparts. It should also be noted that while Shinto itself is a well-documented belief system, the actual cells of serious practitioners tend to lie tightly-knit within (it goes without saying) Japanese communities and places of interest. So you won't find much of interest as a foreigner if you're looking to attain a much larger amount of benefit than you would from other, more foreigner-friendly cultures.
>>
File: 10177619_19_600_620.jpg (56KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
10177619_19_600_620.jpg
56KB, 600x620px
>>17281207
Found the fedora
>>
>>17281198
Depends on which one, they're all around for different reasons. That's why there are dynamics that occur between them.

>>17281207
Not sure about Traditional Satanism, and "darker forms of the occult" sounds kind of vague. I don't want to get ahead of myself.
>>
>>17281234
Ok, ive asked two questions and gotten two vauge and simplistic side stepping answers from you. Op is most definitely a faggot.
>>
>>17281243
Ask vague questions, get vague answers. I don't know about Traditional Satanism (I haven't tried it out myself) and "darker forms of the occult" is a really subjective phrase.

Also, you asked a super vague question about "these groups" and what they accomplish. Are you interested in something specific? I don't want to write an essay for you, especially with that attitude.
>>
>>17281193
Obviously my elementary s are shapeless and I am using the fiery principle from which they are based from so that the proper functions of construction is complete at the end cycle. Each elementary is responsible fora segment of construction of another elementary. I won't go into details since I may provoke an unwarranted shift in the akasa.
My tulpa has been trained to reach through my connection between vital energy and the elementary entities placing the correct program sequence of gesticulations so the right actions are carried out. I rarely have to do a ritual. I first had to break the connection between my tulpa and the mental plane by providing a new home with the help ofa blood ritual.

I'm not sure if you really know the answers to my questions...
>>
>>17281284
>tulpas
>expects to be taken seriously
>>
>>17281284
I do not have the terminology you're using down. You seem to be placing a lot of effort into something really complicated that may or may not actually be worth it.
>>
>>17281099
what a fucked up mosin
>>
>>17281099
:v
>>
>>17281099
Who is winning the secret war?
>>
What a stupid thread. The occult is a waste of time as none of this shit is actually real, it's just your mind masturbating.

>>17281318
There is no secret war.
>>
>>17281309
My M39 cries for it.

>>17281318
Alex Jones probably. ;^)

>>17281326
You have no reason to think occultism is legitimate if you don't have experience. But sometimes people try it out and like it, others have worse experiences and don't bother further.
>>
>>17281335
How do you know your experience isn't just delusions?
>>
>>17281099
Please tell me that isn't yours in the pic OP.
>>
>>17281347
The experiences I have are fairly consistent, and I've confirmed their effects by talking to people previously completely unaffiliated with myself.

>Do a thing with someone in an occult fashion remotely without referencing it publicly or recording anything
>Talk to person in another state who I meet by sheer chance, also an occultist
>Ask them if they know about this thing that I did, specifically, and ask them to confirm several of the details themselves

That's the only way to discover that what you're doing isn't a placebo. It's funny how things worked out. You do need to ask others for confirmation in the long run, to some degree or another, and they have to have similar interests to yours without sharing your intentions of egotism.

Sound hard to pull off? Yep. This is why so many groups stick closely together and have a very skeptical outlook on what they consider results to be.

>>17281352
>File name

Hell no, I have an unfucked M39 and I would never bubba the fuck out of any rifle, to say less of a milsurp.
>>
>>17281369
So confirmation bias feeds your delusion, that's not new.
>>
>>17281395
I don't go looking for confirmation. Never did. I just happened to meet people who by chance were occultists, asked them about some details, and asked them to confirm the rest (as in, say things that they would have no way of knowing). You're misinterpreting confirmation bias so you can be contrarian.
>>
>>17281426
It's not being a contrarian when there's no evidence that the occult is real. You're misusing the word contrarian.
>>
>>17281431
>You have no reason to think occultism is legitimate if you don't have experience. But sometimes people try it out and like it, others have worse experiences and don't bother further.

You are being contrarian, though. I said that there is no legitimate reason you should think occultism is real if you don't have experience, then I explained my own perspective of what I did, and then you looped back to the original point that I had already explained. I didn't go into occultism thinking any of it was real, I had experiences which I don't expect other people to believe me about unless they share similar experiences. There isn't much of a logical explanation for those events, even when such events are consistent between individuals.

If you aren't curious about some sort of experience you have had and aren't interested in learning about dynamics or humoring the idea that groups of individuals exist with interests in this, you have no reason to be here besides being contrarian.
>>
>>17281443
Right, that's why you're doing anecdotal fallacy and argumentum ad populums. Just because people believe what they experience to be what they believe already, doesn't mean they're correct.
>>
Anyone else have questions related to the OP?
>>
Welp good night. I'm going to bed since I have class. I'll answer any questions you guys have when I get up tomorrow.
>>
>>17281460
Correcting my last version of my reply to this.

http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/popular.html

>anecdotal fallacy

I have said on numerous occasions that I do not expect you to believe what I am saying, and that you should not, because they are unjustifiable anecdotes unless you share similar experience. In this context, then, I am just saying that I do not expect you to believe I am correct, that you are right for believing so, and that I don't mind that.

>argumentum ad populum

I am not appealing to commonly-shared "emotions" or passions, I am discussing this with people who share similar experience, independent of said emotional passions. I am not asking them to feel a certain way about the subject, just asking if they have similar interests and experiences to my own or are just curious to learn something new. I am not saying we are "right" in an absolute sense, none of us ever asked you to assume that we are telling the truth. Nobody here is telling you you are wrong. I am not fulfilling the fallacy you are describing because I am not saying that I am "right" in the context of an intellectual debate. Another misused fallacy. When at any point was I telling you that you are wrong for not believing me about occultism?

>Just because people believe what they experience to be what they believe already, doesn't mean they're correct

Everything before the comma doesn't make sense. I'm sure it's something well-meaning.

Again, you are being contrarian for its own sake. Logical fallacies as tools to deconstruct arguments only work if you are actually using them validly, which as we have demonstrated you are not.

You are taking a regular discussion and turning it into a debate that nobody asked for. I did not say that I was right in an absolute sense, because I cannot prove what I am saying to others (I stated this numerous times)- you, on the other hand, are acting like I said the opposite. Your argument is a waste of time.
>>
>>17281506
You're using anecdotes to justify your own beliefs to yourself, so that's still an anecdotal fallacy.
You keep saying I'm being contrarian as if just because something is a popular opinion that means it's correct, as if being contrarian in this case is a bad thing so one can infer and argumentum ad populum so yes I am using them validly.
>>
>>17281636
Is for:
>>17281594
>>
>>17281099
Issue with common channers is that they have no idea how to tell such people are who they say they are. Only by lurking /x/ long enough does anyone learn to see the difference.
>>
>>17281099
How much visions of the other side, do these sects have? I've had a NDE, most others lie. What evidence do your groups have to prove they aren't snake oil
>>
>>17282238
What do you define as "the other side"? That sounds weird to ask but individuals have different views of what happens after death. As for what proof the groups have, it depends. The Rosicrucians and hermetics tend not to try to prove themselves effective (in fact, publicly open Rosicrucian orders are usually just money farms). You usually have to piss them off first or end up in a position where members are active by chance for them to show anything.

>>17282133
I think that you can tell who's not worth listening to by how much of what they're saying is based on phrasing itself.

>>17281636
>You're still using anecdotes to justify your beliefs to yourself

I do not have an irrational belief system that I use my experiences to justify, I do not follow a system of occultism where a few small events justify an entire system. I just observe groups and phenomena as I go along. At this point, you're making shit up about me and are grasping at straws. The reason I point out your contrarianism is to show that you are not here to contribute anything seeing as how your argument gets more and more warped and you address fewer and fewer logical points as time goes on. Overall you're a salty asshole who belongs in a YouTube comment section.
>>
>>17281284
Try to feel your own limits.
>>
tell me about portals
>>
>>17281099
Can you list for me the schools?
>>
>>17281137
>>17281154
There are days when I love /x/. People like you are the reason why.
>>
>>17281099

How can you explain / describe other entities

What are they for you?
>>
>>17283586
Creation regardless of direct or indirect of a person who I have a very close bond with.

Glory be to him.
>>
>>17281099
How would one find a practising group of Hermetics?

Also, how do I contact entities?
>>
>>17283617
Get desperate.
>>
>>17281099
My problem is rather that most people here can't see how important psychology is in these kind of operations.

Canis Lupus - I've got an open ear.
>>
>>17283623
>Get desperate
Care to explain?
>>
>>17283710

Im nice to friends. I speak plain.dont make them jealous. Honor them.

Intention is key.
>>
>>17283307
Or because you don't know what contrarian means, as if logic is on your side with this. Actually you do have an irrational belief system, Occultism deals with 'spirits' and 'the spirit realm' which we don't know even exists. I'm talking about your fallacious logic, not fallacious arguments. Your logic boils down to 'I know this is not a delusion because I know a guy...'

Shut your retarded ass up.
>>
>>17281193
They are called thoughtforms.
>>
>>17283553
>>17283586
>>17283617
>>17283666
>>17284081
I'll be back to answer you guys in a little while. Just in the car heading home for the weekend.
>>
>>17283617
http://www.golden-dawn.com/eu/displaycontent.aspx?pageid=331-our-traditional-golden-dawn-temples
>>
>>17283307
>I think that you can tell
Yes, but without that trick, most people don't have a reference frame to start discerning anyone's true character. Point being that /x/ is the board that actually cares to learn the art.
>>
>>17281099
That poor Mosin.
>>
>>17283553
Which schools? Do you mean orders? I don't follow the terminology much.

>>17283586
To be quite honest, I've dealt with things that I'm sure have some sort of sentience. Though I'm not sure of where to say they're from or what they're called. No real pomp or standard, just that back in the day I tried a lot of things out because I was a bit desperate for help.

Most of the "things" I've dealt with don't really care either way about people or what we do. Something tells me that as far as they're concerned, we're just other entities floating in a big soup. They certainly didn't seem to care when I tried bothering them.

>>17283605
Eh?

>>17283617
"Get desperate", as another fellow put here, is usually a good answer. Golden Dawn isn't usually a group I'd recommend interacting with- they're more or less inane in my experience, or last I checked several years ago when shit started hitting the fan on the East Coast. Last I checked they were more about politics than about function for some reason or another.

>>17283666

>666
Whoah, calm down Satan. But in all seriousness, would love to talk.

>>17284081
I use the term "thoughtform" too, but I wasn't sure if that was exactly what the anon was getting at.

>>17286095
I figured that'd grab some fellow /k/ommandos' attention. I actually just got finished stripping and oiling my unfucked Finnish M39. I would never do plastic shit to any Mosin though.

>>17286085
True.
>>
>>17286156
I don't think I would throw anything in an ArchAngel stock.
Those things are just plain ugly compared to a good wood stock.
I need to get off my ass and redo my Zastava M48 Mauser.
Even though it's not worth much at all, I think it would be a nice project rifle to restore completely.
>>
>>17286190
Not what I came here to discuss, but it's nice to see a fellow milsurp fag.

What would you do to restore your rifle? Do you need to refinish it? How's the bore?
>>
>>17286197
Bores good - it was a surplus piece that never saw action, shot once every 10 years and stored in their armory somewhere until it was sold for import. Guy I bought it from shot 20 rounds through it, and fucked up the job getting all the cosmoline out of it.
Gotta refinish the stock because he took a sander to it, gotta redo the bluing from muzzle to receiver because he never oiled it or cleaned it after shooting.
Only lucky part was he didn't shoot surplus through it so no corrosive primers otherwise bore would have been fucked.
"It kicked too hard" was the reason I got it.
>>
>>17286227
Shame that bad things happen to good guns... that's pretty nice that you have a DIY project. My Mosin bore is pretty shiny, but it's counterbored, so good picture are tough to get on a phone cam if you know what I mean.

I'd like a Mauser but they're pricey, by the time the tax return comes in it'll probably be unreasonably pricey to shoot.
>>
>>17281636
Anon, if you don't know how to pull up verifiable results out of occult work in the real world, then you are a poor scientist and a poorer occultist.

Also, denying the existence of something you obviously know nothing about makes you a faggot.
>>
>>17286249
Crown was damaged somehow then if it was counter bored.
I picked mine up for $175, was a friend of a friend and he had just thought about putting it on Armslist.
Might check there - might find a deal.
>>
>>17286273
I said any results are just your mind masturbating, there's no evidence that it's anything else.
>>
Who is representing esoteric forms of Masonry at this point? Memphis rites? I'm talking the real Great Work here, not the blue lodge porch Masonry for firemen and town hall clerks.
>>
>>17286322
How am I salty just because none of this shit is real. You can delude yourself into thinking it's real all you want, that doesn't make it so. I wish this shit was real because if it were real it would be really dangerous, but it's not. Nothing you can and will say will change that. Demons don't exist, magic isn't real, reality is just as boring as always.
>>
>>17286315
I'd recommend Order of the Scarlet Hammer up in Washington, or the Order of the Scarlet Scythe. Full of good, reliable people in my experience. Tell them Badger sent you if you ever manage to find them. You may not like the training process in occultism, though. Nothing harmful or abusive, quite the contrary, but it's nevertheless a challenging mental process.

>>17286280
That sucks. I'd like me a K31 personally. Know where to get one?

>>17286291
OP here, I'm not even the guy you're replying to. Your salt is delicious.

>>17286368
You have no reason to believe any of this is real, and as far as you should be concerned it's fake. Said this once, said this twice, said this thrice. In your perspective, let us fuck around then, we are not trying to bother you and are more intent on NOT communicating with you at all.
>>
>>17286379
It's sad to see someone wasting their life on this shit, that's all.
>>
>>17286394
It's sad to see someone getting so salty about a bunch of people who share a common interest and who aren't bothering anyone, advertising harmful physical practices, attempting to squeeze money out of others, etc. We're just having discussions here.
>>
>>17286322
You could always get some converted sporters Mausers that have been changed over to .308 if you wanted. Usually can find them on gunbroker between $200-$500 most cases.
If you want something more modern, Rem 700 or CZ 557 Sporter Short Action in .308 are solid choices without breaking the bank.
As for the K31 - gunbroker has usually a dozen or more listed, generally under $500, with some as low as $200 (may have a reserve though, just skimmed).
>>
>>17286406
It doesn't matter what you're doing, it boils down to you roleplaying, that's essentially all you're doing. Might as well waste your time LARPing.
>>
>>17286416
Thanks, man. I appreciate the research on your part, I'm stuck between a CZ 557 in .308 and a K31 now. I should be getting a sizable sum back in February or March, so I'll think about what you said.
>>
>>17286422
And you're engaging in a pointless discussion with one of these LARP'ers on a Filipino hentai board. At least I'm enjoying myself spitelessly.
>>
>>17286431
I laugh at people like you and it's not out of spite, it's out of pity so, so am I. Especially laughable is your standard for evidence.
>>
>>17286452
Seems more like you're in sunk costs mode and are just trying to justify wasting so much of your time on here. Hell, you responded a couple of minutes after the thread got bumped again. That in itself is sad. You could ask questions about, for instance, where to start if you wanted to suspend your disbelief and try out new stuff if not just waste your time messing around a bit. But instead you waste your time, instead of talking about something you're really interested in (like the rest of us are). I don't laugh at or pity people like you and I don't say I do because I'm not insecure enough about myself to say those things. You bluntly just annoy the shit out of me because you contribute nothing, have no constructive intention, and have disregard for other people.
>>
>>17286452
In any case, I'm not going to respond to you from here on out. You have toxic intentions, and a toxic demeanor that I don't feel like dealing with. You contribute nothing to anyone's interests in this thread, and have shown that you are not here for quality posting relevant to the topic of /x/.
>>
>>17286482
That's because you want an echochamber and retards to listen to what you have to say because they don't know any better than to not challenge your beliefs.
>>
>>17283749
If you don't mind me asking, where do you come from?
>>
>>17286492
I never said I knew how any of this worked, I never said that I have a system laid out that I expect people to belief. There are just phenomena that people like myself have experienced that we like to discuss with other people who have had similar experiences or who are interested in humoring the concept. That is discussion of the paranormal, /x/. What you are saying is to literally cease a core type of discussion surrounding the paranormal, even when that discussion is not attempting to make itself relevant to you (because, namely, I don't care about proving anything I've experienced to you).

What you're doing is akin to if someone came onto /k/ on an AR general and talked about how weapons are useless and wrong to own, and flamed the users for posting on /k/. Essentially, you're off-topic shitposting because this board is here specifically for the purpose of the discussion of the paranormal (not the scientific, necessarily).

TL;DR: You are shitposting and/or trolling.
>>
>>17286523
No, if I was shitposting or trolling, I would get banned, because that's not allowed here. I don't have to challenge the beliefs of someone on /k/ unless their worldview is toxic. The whole worldview of /x/ is toxic in and of itself so I challenge the beliefs of people on here. This all started with one question which then revealed your standard of evidence to be the lowest of the low.
>>
>>17286553
I never said I have a standard of evidence, and said that you are completely right for assuming I am wrong. I have said this multiple times. Please refute this point instead of hopping right over it and treating me like some Rosicrucian money-grubbing recruiter fucktard.

I do agree that much of /x/ is toxic, which is why I try to open these threads and provide insight that isn't just phrasing upon phrasing upon phrasing. The issue is that a lot of occultism, even when it has a root in rational experience for individuals, becomes convoluted, unjustified dogma. So I try to help people sort out their concepts by luring them in with threads like these. I don't think we're necessarily on opposite sides here, considering that I spend most of my time on here trying to put the things people experience into perspective and help them think through them (I've had weird dreams, cold chills, etc, and things have started floating around in the same house for me and my friends, for example) or throwing out the actual delusions (I am the almighty and I have seen God himself).

Nothing wrong with challenging beliefs. What you have to understand is that not everybody here is here to make shit up, and that a few of us have just gone through some things personally that we're trying to sort out with like-minded people. We are not trying to sell books, grab money, or justify our egos- the sheer REASON I go anonymous is because I know that most of the people I know have no reason to believe any of this, and I try to separate it from them as much as possible.

I never tried to prove anything to you, that is the very basis on which I am arguing with you. You have refused to argue that point, that I am not interested in spreading any belief system to you and that I am not TRYING to make you believe anything.
>>
>>17281151
How DO you make a chi ball, and is it true that them japs can toss people across rooms with them?
>>
>>17286603
>How DO you make a chi ball

OP here, order from J-List, it's m00t's last secret for us. ;)

>Is it true that Japs can toss people across the rooms with them?

To be quite honest, I'm more concerned about their pornography industry than I am about any unlikely telekinetic abilities they might have. :^)
>>
>>17286618
But is shipping free?
>>
>>17286623
Bud, if you can find me any weebshit store that has free shipping, I'll throw my money at them right away.
>>
>>17286636
This does not help me, but if I do, I'll tell x immediately and demand they explain this spookiness.
>>
>>17286666
>6666

HOLY SHIT, CALM DOWN SATAN

If I have dealt with some weird paranormal entities in my lifetime, I still have not dealt with one that has been willing to spot me some free weebshit or shipping. It's my weakness.
>>
>>17285808

>>17286156
I din't intend to have that 666 there.
>>
>>17286687
I'd have to talk with you about some serious GET magic if that existed.

But yeah, how are you, friend? :)
>>
>>17286699
I don't know if the term GET is familiar to me. If you would consider to perform some explanation to me I might be able to help you as it is verly likely that I have stumbled upon what you are talking about.

Besides, I dislike being kicked for sharing knowledge.
>>
>>17286722
I'm messing with you, don't worry about it.

Do you have any advice for me? What's the situation like nowadays? I'm on the East Coast. Been keeping myself busy and quiet.
>>
>>17286722
Also, what are you? A Mason? A Rosi? If you're a Rosi, are you a Monitor, Magister?
>>
>>17286777
What kind of advice would you like? I dislike the thought of just starting with this stuff into the blue, so you should seek for guidance in internet groups.
The problem is that most the people there are school children in their sixteens or so, means that you gotta be careful who you trust.

>>17286832
I got the knowledge of more than just a masonic organisation. If I am a member though is a question I won't answer. You couldn't verify.
>>
>>17286699
>6699
>>17286722
>22
>>17286777
>777
>>17286900
>00

This is how you get gets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzyA_vx_HuM
>>
>>17286948
My old name was Thor, I am afraid we haven't met before. I joined several groups, one of them was Thelemic.
Your name doesn't ring a bell with me but can you elaborate what you mean by "help me back"? I am in search of another website at last to block out the impostors.
>>
OP, who keeps messing with the sky?
>>
>>17286970
This desu

>>17286979
You probably aren't involved in that part of things. Totally fine. Don't worry about it, thanks for asking about it though.

>>17286983
Ask Alex Jones. :^)
>>
>>17287007
Very rude of you, you don't know me. You haven't asked a single question that could make you realize how big my knowledge is.
I think your Ego might be a little too big.
>>
Do you think there's anything to the apparent rise of meme magic and the possible new cult of Kek?
>>
>>17287190
Maybe. I've detected a disturbance in the dank soup of ebin memes. I'll have to consult with my familiar, SES, to find out if the cancer cult Reddit is responsible for this. It's not the type of meme magic we'd have expected from the now-fallen m00tlus.
>>
>>17287165
I mentioned my alias and a rundown of how things are going. I'm not interested in discussing that at all, and the focal point was just seeing if you had any wind of what was going on.

I never said that you are not knowledgeable or capable, just that you do not have the particular knowledge that I'm looking for. It's not rude. I just don't want to get you involved in unpleasant things if you aren't already.
>>
>>17287305

It's seeming like this may be a resurgence of a primordial Egyptian god, or at least their idea of it. Kek (or Kuk, or Keku, or Keket for the female form) was the Egyptian god of darkness and titled the "bringer of the dawn".
>>
>>17287339
Beware of the deceiving, manlet wizard who calls himself Louis C. K. If you understand his deception, then u c. Thus, his true form, is revealed:

Louis C. [u c] K. Be careful that he does not see you approaching him as such, or he will send hordes of lustful men towards your significant other.
>>
>>17287398

>Significant other

I am a true devotee, a lonely agent of the frog god
>>
>>17283560
Because he's standing up for worthless namefags like you 'zorak' and your no doubt prodigious magical powers? Go and fuck yourself, you cunts are pure cancer

>>17281099
If you're still around OP, have you noticed a sort of personality breakdown in people involved in ocult groups long term, and do you know anything about the 'Ice Lord'?
>>
>>17288369
I dealt with somebody named "Ice" a few years ago, she was a rogue on the West Coast (rogue meaning someone with a great amount of talent, experience, etc. who went cuckoo and off the deep end).

As for a sort of personality breakdown? You see more of a standard personality in the people who run various groups, but the lower-downs tend to have more variety.

>Rosicrucians

The personality of the leadership vastly differs depending on what their geographic situation is. In an area that's unstable (lots of radical Christian activity, threats, etc) they'll usually be well-collected, if not a bit neurotic, and will be exclusive about who they let into the order. They will also be wary to accept help. Good people, basically, who end up in the thick of things they don't want to be involved in.

When areas are uncontested (the Bay Area is very much like this) you'll see that the leadership and "officers" are reclusive and focused on their regular lives. Depending on the recency of any conflicts (the more recent the moreso) they will be wary and alert, usually pleasant about people inquiring about their business.

I haven't seen any Rosicrucian-dominated areas because they simply don't seem interested in managing areas' affairs in an occult sense. That usually falls into the hands of loners like myself or some of my friends. The Rosicrucians just act as a mid-line of defense against cultist shifts, etc.

(Cont)
>>
>>17288369
The lower-downs (neophytes, initiates, and some new monitors) tend to have a great amount of variety in their personalities. These are typically regular people without that much experience who got involved some way or another. The mix can be fairly comedic at time. The magisters, "archmages", and lord magisters (if the order is large enough) will be seasoned veterans with experience. The vices and grandmasters... ironically, have great variation. I've dealt with brilliant vices who try to keep authority in their orders, but are also on par with loner occultists who dealt with adversity on their own. I've dealt with another vice who was pretty much useless in terms of his leadership skills, and wasn't pleasant to deal with in general, and who resisted every bit of good change I tried to introduce to their group. Grandmasters can either be pretty grand masters, or pretty grand wastes of air. I dealt with one who was pretty much just there because he had always been there, and who everyone was glad to see pass away because he was so fucking old.

Keep in mind that the rough structure I am describing applies to many hermetic and Rosicrucian groups, so hermetics are fair game for this as well.
>>
>>17288369
>>17288490
(Cont)

>Shinto

They're Japs through and through. They're sort of organized like yakuza (not to say they ARE organized crime) in that you have small bands of "grunts" and an "officer" for each band of grunts scattered throughout Japan. The grunts tend to do the brunt of the actual work (dealing with foreign presences, etc) while the officers act imposing and act like the brains. This differs from the Rosicrucians and hermetics, where the officers (again, monitors, magisters, archmages) will participate at a level equal to if not greater than that of their supposed subordinates. This is due to the greater variety of conflict and shorthanded nature of most Rosicrucian/hermetic organizations globally, whereas the Shintoists have space to afford in their organizational structure for a division of labor since they have a severe territorial advantage.

Lower-downs... vary. Some I've dealt with (a rarity) are more curious about foreigners than disregarding, and won't attack on sight. Most will do so however. In addition, they tend to have a very cohesive structure in how they operate. They are very reclusive to their own cells/squads and are also submissive to higher authority. Even when faced with a foreign threat that a LOGICAL person would say "Nope, not going to deal with this" they will still stick their noses in. I have literally left entire squads of these people at a point almost non-functional for most occultists (5 years of very adverse experience on my part vs. 10 years of sitting around on their asses eating rice and bowing their heads for them) and they will STILL harass me. As you can tell I really don't fucking like nips. Their "officers" are trash too. I say "grunts" and "officers" because I've only dealt with them in an external respect and have no interest in talking to them one-to-one after my last attempts to do so turned into the aforementioned anecdote I provided you.
>>
File: 1283304480147.jpg (50KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
1283304480147.jpg
50KB, 500x646px
>>17288369
why you mad though?
>>
>>17288369
Also, don't respond to namefags/tripfags, they exist for the sole purpose of attracting attention of any kind they can get.
>>
>>17288638
I'm fine with the trips of the digital librarians here, but I don't do too much, so anonymous comments are alright in my case.
>>
>>17281099
>Protip

Alright. So of all the groups you worked with, which one stood out to you as more genuine than the others, if any did at all?
Is there any major differences in the bodies of these religious organizations? (like do their members have their own diversity, or are they people who follow rules to the letter, etc)
Would you ever consider formally joining any of these groups? Why or why not?

Did any of the groups find happiness in their activities?

What was the most important and immediate lesson/knowledge you acquired from interacting with these groups?

What's it like to be a freelance like you are?
>>
>>17288661
>So of all the groups you worked with, which one stood out to you as more genuine than the others, if any did at all?

The Order of the Scarlet Hammer was the group I developed the strongest relationship with. They helped me sort things out after I dealt with a rogue on the East Coast, because we had similar objectives in the long term (reducing the danger posed by rogues and volatile cults). The people there were also somewhat memers, and I got to know the young initiates/monitors well. After a particularly bad rogue/cultist effort towards them, a lot of the younger folks had to take time to think their lives out a bit more. In the end those friends of mine became loners and I haven't heard much from them since, though they're supposedly doing well. The leadership is still recruiting based on the lessons learned though, and are much more careful about training people on a person-to-person basis instead of in large, dogmatic neophyte squads.

>Is there any major differences in the bodies of these religious organizations?

Further up in the thread I describe the main organizational differences between the different factions. The traits of each organization will differ greatly, especially among hermetics (moreso than Rosicrucians), because they are small, shorthanded groups, the dynamics of whom greatly differ.

Shinto:

>>17288515
>>17281228

Rosicrucian/Hermetic:

>>17288481
>>17288490

>Would you ever consider formally joining any of these groups? Why or why not?

I wouldn't join them. I already attract too much attention doing anything by myself. I'd put them in danger, I'd risk too many damn rats who know what I'm up to, etc. To be quite honest, I don't work well with others in this respect either. They are certainly good to ally with and work with, and if you're interested in learning about things, you should seek out a group that sounds like it makes the most sense to you.

(Cont)
>>
>>17288661
>What was the most important lesson/knowledge you acquired from interacting with these groups?

I learned a lot more about how people function in adverse situations or in different political and social climates. I do really well in my "normal" life partially due to this. It also helps me know what's going on when I visit other states and regions- for example, my prior experience taught me ahead of time that Seattle would be a cultist-ridden shithole when I visited and I planned accordingly. Overall, my understanding of tactics and strategy regarding other occultists improved dramatically to the point where I CAN operate on my own thanks to my involvement with such groups.

>What's it like to be a freelance like you are?

That's a really general question. Freelancers do different stuff. Most of what I do is... keep to myself, nowadays, but back in the day I actively confronted threats as they popped up. The main difference between a freelancer and an organization is the overall motive each has: freelancers tend to be more personally-focused, and organizations have more abstract and large-scale focuses. So my focuses are just... focuses like anyone else's, albeit with some additional knowledge most don't worry about.

Are those the sorts of answers you were asking for?
>>
>>17288721
>Are those the sorts of answers you were asking for?

They will suffice for the moment.

I ask those questions because I wish to understand how it is you managed to become what you are. Let's just say your motivations intrigue me.
>>
>>17288741
Glad I can be of interest to you. :)
>>
File: BUBBA, NO!!!.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BUBBA, NO!!!.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Bumping with more depressing boom boom
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.