[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about the end of the world for a moment /x/. September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: 911-world-trade-center-340x212.jpg (30KB, 340x212px) Image search: [Google]
911-world-trade-center-340x212.jpg
30KB, 340x212px
Lets talk about the end of the world for a moment /x/. September 11th, 2001. The day America woke up, constant wars, NSA and other alphabet soup agencies rising in power, The civil unrest in this country, the migrant crisis in Europe, ISIS increasing in size and power as a true threat to the west.

All memes aside, are we closing in on either WW3, the end of humanity, societal collapse, civil war?

It seems that everyone is pushing for it, combine all of this with the population of earth steadily increasing.

I see many numerous scenarios in how it could start. What do you see, anon?
>>
>>17279849
2 paranormal 4 me
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I feel pretty cozy down here in New Zealand.
>>
>>17279849
Daily reminder that the time period you're living in isn't actually special just because you're in it.

Unrest in the US? I think someone may be taking the Branch Dildonians a little too seriously! We had far, far more pronounced unrest in the thirties and the sixties. ISIS a true threat to the West? For realsies?

I can't tell if you're just taking the piss, OP, or if you're really this much a victim of Infowars.
>>
>>17279883
Shoo shoo wannabe tripfag
>>
>>17279849
well lets see ww1 we wanted to fight the aliens but werent united so they destroyed us easily for fun
ww2 we were almost united and tried to get germany to join us, and then they destroyed us easily

when we dont unite... we lose
>>
>>17279877
m8 don't say that, we don't want the riff raff here.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x267px
>>17279849
we are approaching an end to humanity but defintely not an end to the world. it is heading exactly to the destination that is planned out.
>>
File: 1219289174332.jpg (702KB, 3032x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1219289174332.jpg
702KB, 3032x1986px
I don't think the entirety of society is going to collapse. However, when you consider that we have nuclear warheads in almost every continent and in every niche of the earth, and when you consider that tension in the world is rising and how many hotheads we have in every layer of government and society -- it will only takes one or two mistakes until we'll eventually nuke ourselves to death.

Even if that threat is eliminated, the planet is dealing with overpopulation, declining forestation, sea water contamination, fresh water getting more and more scarce, it's most likely that as people get more and more hungry fascistic movements will start to reign supreme again. Right now, without anything happening, we have a huge segment of society calling for building walls and exporting foreigners. Can you imagine how many refugees there will be once some countries are starving and getting flooded by rising sea levels? Humanity does not have the cohesiveness required to get through the next 20 years in my opinion.
>>
File: 1431624720894.jpg (16KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1431624720894.jpg
16KB, 302x237px
In the grand scheme of things, I feel we're barely out of our diapers as a race. If we DID some how get all wiped out in the near future, I'm going to be very disappointed.
>>
>>17279849

Goddamn boy they got you skeert.

America didn't wake up that day. That was the day it went to sleep. See the Patriot Act and how Big Brother is going to save all of us, US citizens and it's allies, from TERROR!
>>
>>17279937
Good post, I think we will last much longer than 20 years although we will see some serious happenings. My guess is within the next 50-60 years there will be another world war/world scale event

>>17280126
>the government will save us all from terror

ok obama
>>
>>17280266
Gaa this. When the war will start is anybody's guess, but you can bet the death toll will be high.
>>
>>17279849
>All memes aside, are we closing in on either WW3, the end of humanity, societal collapse, civil war?
I don't know, are we?
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

>"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

This was supposedly written in 1871 but it was made public 1959.
>>
>>17279849
Ummm Isis? Half of isis attacks aren't isis, just when something happens isis screams it was them because they want to monger fear. Also, we have been bombing them for a while now, and especially with Russia's involvement, there really isn't that many Isis peoples left, they just try to make themselves seem bigger then they are. A good example of how weak they are atm is just before new years they posted all of social media trying to really all supporters for a final war on new years. Everybody laughed at them. This just goes to show how little members they have left. If they were all powerful and plentiful they wouldn't need to reach out to social media
>>
>>17280913
Islam is not just ISIS. Islam will cause world war 3, remember this.
>>
>>17280443
Weren't drugs legal in the 1800s?
>>
I'm ready for the end of the world. My parter is terrified of it. I try to explain to him how interesting it would be, but he doesn't get it. Please, let the end come quick!
>>
>>17281536
What's made you so misanthropic?
>>
>>17281536
Once it comes you will be a miserable crying weak bitch. Most people think they can handle things like survival, tragedy, horror, etc.
>>
>>17281568
Being misanthropic is normal for kids and even young adults these days. Many animal lovers are misanthropic for example (because aww poor chickens and cows, and the evil humans are destroying the beautiful planet), and animal lovers are everywhere.
>>
>>17279849

Give me the fucking phone number of your school. I am sending them a copy of this message and getting your history teacher fired.
>>
>>17281568
I don't dislike humanity. I just think it would be cool to see the end of the world. Like, it will only happen once. Wouldn't it be amazing to experience?

>>17281571
I didn't say I was planning on surviving. I'll probably hunker down with the bf and cower until I starve to death. Plus, it will be the perfect time for end-of-the-world head. I'll die happy.
>>
>>17281573
Is it possible animal lovers had once been animals?
>>
>>17281602

That's nice honey.
>>
>>17281620

In your dreams furfag.
>>
>>17281621
Thnx, boo.
>>
>>17281630
You know there's religious importance to lunch and breakfast is the most important meal in a day.
>>
File: neill tyson autism.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
neill tyson autism.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>17280266
>the government will save us all from TERROR! (emphasis in original
>being this oblivious to blatant sarcasm
JUST
>>
>>17281528
It was a better time for mad scientists and conspiracy theorists alike.
>>
File: feature180_werewolf.jpg (135KB, 620x448px) Image search: [Google]
feature180_werewolf.jpg
135KB, 620x448px
>>17281620
I was an animal lover as an edgy 14 year old. I also believed I was an animal stuck in a human body.

And absolutely not. Animals fucking HATE each other. Rival wolf packs are not nice to each other. They kill without mercy. And then you have people who think they are wolves fall in love with and cream their panties over every wolf picture they see on the internet. Animals don't give a fuck about their environment either. Everything is in their own interest to survive. Animals are not 'destroying the planet' simply because they are unable to. They have limited energy to do damage.

If a person was genuinely a wolf trapped in a human body for example, they would probably be very aggressive toward any animal, especially toward wolves and coyotes. They would only love their blood family and be very cautious of anyone else. Plus they would enjoy the smell of their own assholes.

People who think they were animals in past lives are a result or normal human romanticism.
>>
Water.
Thats going to be a driving force. Look at how fast the price of water is increasing. We are destroying resources we can't live without. If you look at the amount of emissions our agriculture system produces, it's more than trains, cars, planes, etc. combined. By pushing our planet to a turning point, we will be creating a race for resources. The US government is in debt to many countries. Once resources run out, and the people who we owe money and resources to come to collect, we will see a world shift in politics. The US will be hard pressed to keep a strong military because without it, we'd become over run. In about thirty years, we will see a war on american soil. Nonessential civilians with be treated poorly. Almost as if they are second class citizens. Because the first class citizens will be the military, medical personnel, etc. who will be essential to.this.homefront war.

Sorry this is so disjointed, but im.drunk and trying my best to type and our thoughtsin order. I know I'm.probably.mistaken on somethings here, but just explain my errs. Lol
>>
>>17280266
>ok obama
what a fucking waste of space you are. read more carefully next time, retardo.
>>
>>17281706
>I was an animal lover as an edgy 14 year old
that's not edgy

> I also believed I was an animal stuck in a human body.
tumblr.

>rest of post
stupid trash, and you clearly still think you understand animals and how they work but you don't.
>>
>>17279877
wish i lived in middle earth too
>>
File: mfw.jpg (58KB, 940x635px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
58KB, 940x635px
>>17281706
your retardation beamed through the cosmos and lowered my iq by 10 points.
... thanks?
>>
>>17279849
>All memes aside, are we closing in on either WW3, the end of humanity, societal collapse, civil war?
Yes and no. The entire world is up in arms, revolting against their governments, save for two countries: Iceland and the US. When you get good at planetary cybernetics, it'll look like a big joke and you'll never be afraid again.

Good thread though.
>>
>>17280099
You should check out the future timeline website.
>>
>>17281706

no offence. so much hate. I think they just get real hungry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrudR-kIB1k
>>
>>17280099
This.
>>
>>17280099
not for long though hehe
>>
>>17281788
>and you clearly still think you understand animals and how they work but you don't.

And you do? Do you think animals are like in bambi where they talk to each other and cum in the soil because they love the environment so much?
>>
>>17282328
>and cum in the soil because they love the environment so much?
lel

Anthropomorphism of animal critters is the best.
>>
>>17281788
He is not wrong about the wolves pal. Intraspecific attacks are extremely common.
Are you suggesting that if a wolf reincarnated into a human body, the human would fall in love with media depicting wolves?

Citation for wolf-wolf aggression:

http://jmammal.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/17/jmammal.gyv125

http://jmammal.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/722

https://books.google.co.nz/books?id=_mXHuSSbiGgC&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=wolf+deaths+packs+intraspecific&source=bl&ots=cPe35usWn4&sig=1gkfG0M3lA8kD9LSzrcUQ-t4uFw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA5a2agszKAhVO1WMKHXXuAWkQ6AEIGjAA#v=onepage&q=wolf%20deaths%20packs%20intraspecific&f=false
>>
>>17282347
>forest critters
fix
>>
>>17282061
>Muh anthropomorphism and bachelors in applied emotion.
>>
>>17281706
lol furry
>>
>>17281788
Animals only have the biological capacity to fulfill their own survival needs. Do you know what happens when they're given more than that? Cats for instance are opportunistic feeders unless they're trained to trust that they will have food, so you can make a cat very fucking fat just by having an abundance of food around.

They can't mentally handle doing anything other than surviving and passing on genes
>>
>>17283025
Tell that to the pig demon that's been giving me shit.
>>
>>17284669
Pigs are too smart to live with demons in them.
>>
>>17279849

yes
>>
>>17279849
I dunno, doesn't seem to compare to Holocaust, Communist revolutions, cold war, etc. Honestly seems relatively tame.
>>
The doomsday clock is at 3 minutes to midnight, higher than some of the hairiest years of the cold war.

Not sure if that means anything to you, but I doubt the bulletin of atomic scientists are just blind fearmongers
>>
>>17282049
Link ?
>>
It's cycles they come and pass everything will be okay
>>
>>17279883
>He uses a name because he want's his presence to be remembered soooo bad.

Stop posting, use your brain.
>>
Look up Oak Ridge National Laboratory and why it was shut down

The gov't is suppressing the use of Thorium as an alternative to Uranium in Nuclear power production even though Thorium would provide a significantly cleaner and more efficient output of energy

The gov't is only focusing on the use of Uranium, despite its drawbacks, because they need to obtain plutonium-239 that can be weaponized to make more WMD's
>>
>>17282328
>>17282351
>>17283025

the guy says most uniformed people anthropomorphize animals and then the first thing he says is that "animals HATE each other" because wolf packs are "not nice to each other." he doesn't get animals, like i said.

i understand animalistic aggression. i understand the overwhelming drive for survival. he just has the opposite version of "animals are sweet and innocent" bullshit and he got butthurt because he wanted to be a wolf until he did some research and realized that they weren't actually having wolfy orgies like in his furry fantasies. he thinks he has some great insight but he's accepted the same kind of simplistic reduction.

>They can't mentally handle doing anything other than surviving and passing on genes
and this is incorrect as far as i'm concerned. certain mother animals will carry around dead offspring for days before they give up on it, some animals "mourn" their dead. neither of these things are serving a purpose that you suggest. maybe it derives from that instinct to protect life within their group but it goes beyond that.
>>
>>17288787
>use your brain

>want's

Irony!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.