[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been sitting here looking at the new thread screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: panic-button.jpg (20KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
panic-button.jpg
20KB, 600x300px
I've been sitting here looking at the new thread screen for ten minutes. Or so it felt.
When I opened it it was 10:30am in Houston Texas. It is now 3:28am. I've shit and pissed myself multiple times and can only be thakful I have a hardmat under my computer chair. I missed worked, eight phone calls, one outgoing a number I don't know, my parakeet is dead and my door is specifically half unlocked (deadbolt half turned) which I never do. Always locked. Fuck this ghetto I live in.

The house smells like copper and all my normal little irritants/pains are gone. My tongue feels fine in my mouth, my hair doesn't itch, my nose isn't partially blocked. What the fuck just happened
>>
>>17277766
Spammalienzlmaooo!!!!
>>
File: 1279477020878.jpg (17KB, 283x420px) Image search: [Google]
1279477020878.jpg
17KB, 283x420px
>>17277766
>>
>>17277766
hair doesnt itch, your scalp does.
>>
pics of shitty underwear or didnt happen
>inb4 you shit yourself to prove a point
>>
>>17277777
Check'd
>>
Well first off, go to a hospital.
>>
Sounds almost like a stroke. But yea, hospital. You should do it.
>>
>>17277968
>>17277971
>implying this actually happened
>>
>>17277766
Op, sounds like you got stuck into a Russian dashcam playlist on youtube.

Happened to me once, almost starved to death.
>>
Sounds like you just watched Infinite Jest.
>>
>>17277766
I believe ya, Chuck. Even if no one else does, I believe ya.
>>
Is this a rape?
>>
>>17277766
Stroke?
>>
>>17277766
Nothing on /x/ is so scary. I have serious doubts about what you say, so do us a favor. For this dude >>17277943 and me, show us the goods. I want to see some yellow'd and brown'd briefs or boxers or whatever. Just post a pic to prove this little verifiable aspect to your story. Unless it was an allegory, in which case tell us what scared you so much. Go for it.
>>
>>17277766
Call that outgoing number, but start recording yourself on your phone or PC before you call it in case you blank out again.
>>
File: Pc_ad39b3_5802353.jpg (77KB, 523x688px) Image search: [Google]
Pc_ad39b3_5802353.jpg
77KB, 523x688px
It happened again. Same number called. No shutting this time but I now haven't eaten in over twenty four hours. Calling an ambulance. When I get back I'll update if it's medical, if not I'll start a Skype and we'll all listen into the call.
>>
>>17278840
Is op kill?
>>
I have been on this web site to long.
>>
Update from hospital, no stroke or shit but I now have a mild infection from sitting in my shut for over twelve hours.

Ive sent three texts to that number but no response
>>
>>17278327

kek, best post

>those really should have a warning saying long playlist
>>
Tumor?
>>
Aliums
>>
Where the fuck are the mods or even a fucking janitor when you need them..
>>
>>17277766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlOTNtUvhe8 why the fuck are you lyyyyingggg?
>>
Something similar happened to me today.. I was sitting there and was absolutely convinced it was still Tuesday jan 26.
I was freaking out wondering why I had suddenly inexplicably seemed to have lost an entire day. Not being high or drunk or otherwise impaired to my knowledge at least.
>>
>>17279586
Have you been tested for residie of "rape drugs " ? Not joking, maybe someone slipped you some roofies for reasons unknown.
>>
>>17277766
Why were you going to make a new thread? Or do you have any impression of what kind of thread you were going to make?
>>
Sound like you had a bad case of the blarts. Look it up.
>>
I jumped a few times today too. Went on a road trip with a friend, and one minute I was in one spot and the next about 30 miles from it. Blink of an eye. We also stopped to piss and get some subway, my friend got up to go to the bathroom, and the next second he was sitting there and we were both done eating.

He said I seemed normal and was joking and talking just fine both times.

Anybody know what's up?

(Oh and also there was a fucked up deer in the middle of the road that we drove over. Still steaming. There was blood all over the road and the head was everywhere. Unrelated but sp00py)
>>
>>17277766

Is it foggy as fuck, everything rusty, and all the doors are locked?
>>
>>17278327
this has happened to me too. man, can they not agree on how to drive
>>
>>17282677
thats nto a bad idea
first good post on /x/ in months
>>
Alright back from hospital, no more missing time and yes I did get a rape kit I'm fine.

And I've gotta be honest, I was lying about the bowel control. Thought it'd help me make light of it.

I called the number from my Skype this time. It's just twelve minutes of static but it made me feel very sick. I think if my right speaker was working properly I'd be out cold again though. Any thoughts? How should I proceed?
>>
>>17282726
I thought this one would've died over night desu
>>
>>17282780
Phoenix az atmospheric conditions do not real
>>
>>17284023
Upload a recording. Protip- use the channel mixer and audacity with speakers off.
Good luck.
>>
>>17284023
There's a story called Understand that you might want to take a look at. You also might want to avoid it like the plague. Either or. Your mind, your choice. Your ultimate decision.
>>
>>17277766
I'd be terrified if this happened to me.
>>
>>17277766
Sounds like you had a stroke or something you're probably very lucky to even be alive desu

And what kind of shitty ass parakeet dies after one day of not being fed?
>>
>>17285841

It was killed by the knockout gas someone pumped into ops room.
>>
>>17286003
You're thinking of canaries.
>>
I've been home for two hours now and just finished the recording. Someone just broke down the door and I'm in the closetw with my shotgun already called 911
>>
File: 8413285738.jpg (97KB, 545x467px) Image search: [Google]
8413285738.jpg
97KB, 545x467px
>>17278508
I live in Houston, TX

Its only 10:47 PM here, hes a lying niggerfaggot on meth
>>
>>17286449
Check the dates his first post is from three days ago
>>
>>17286457
Two days *
>>
wow you fucking buttnigger
>>
File: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (24KB, 500x436px)
Ancient-Aliens.jpg
24KB, 500x436px
>>17277766
I'm not saying its ayy lmaos BUT... It could be ayy lmaos.
>>
>>17284023
live stream it over youtube invite x we can have tea and discuss
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.