[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been thinking or more I've come to the conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (226KB, 1280x960px)
image.jpg
226KB, 1280x960px
So I've been thinking or more I've come to the conclusion that we are just self aware quantum computers that have developed a way to replicate ourselves and we are in a sense just a software program that is continually updating itself to deal with current adversities. It goes a lot deeper than that but this leads me to the point of eventually we are going to have the technology to create an intelligence like this that will be able to learn adapt and improve itself, which leads me to come to the conclusion that we are god we just haven't realised it yet. Discuss
>>
>>17273731
We aren't gods, people make software programs and computers. So that means someone made us.
>>
>>17273731
we aren't technology. we are flesh.
>>
>I've been thinking or more I've come to the conclusion that BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS SIMPLISTIC OPINIONS BUZZWORDS TRUISM OPINIONS Discuss
fuck off
>>
I believe this is the third rather pointless thread you've started with a sideways pic of that scraggly bearded hobo.
>>
>>17273731
if a limitless-smart AI technology is possible, then why would aliens come to earth to probe stuff?
>>
>>17273731
Simulacron 3
>>
>>17275041
Very interesting topic going on here im intrigued by what is going on.

I want to say more.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.