[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ do you think aliens are coming? No, I don't mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1442372687562.jpg (913KB, 1104x1472px) Image search: [Google]
1442372687562.jpg
913KB, 1104x1472px
So /x/ do you think aliens are coming? No, I don't mean ayylmaos or greys. I mean something that can actually do us harm. We always speculate that aliens are bipedal creatures like us. But what if they're something completely different? Hell, they could be like centipedes for all I know.

Anyways, now that I have your attention. For a long time I have believed that the human race, originated millions of light years away, and we were fleeing (for what reason. I'm still unsure.). I've also realized that the human race as a collective has been getting more anxious/space-bound for years now. A lot of us are going crazy due to unknown paranoia, and anxieties.

What if that is because the reason our distant celestial relatives came here was due to another race? (could have been a war, invasion gone wrong, etc etc.) and we were successful in avoiding them for Melania. Until we eventually forgot about our distant relatives, and started screaming our names from the top of our lungs (i.e. satellites and the like) and now they've located us, and for some strange reason they hate us ( we could have wiped out all of their race, except them kinda thing) and they're on their way to get us.

What if that is the reason for this planet wide "unknown" anxiety?
>>
TLDR;
>we wuz kingz n shit
>pissed off wrong galactic entity
>landed/hid on erf for safety
>was cozy until we fucked up
>on their way to get us
>that's why so many people are anxious with no cause.
>>
so we're the last of the humans and the cylons have caught up to us?
>>
>>17272277

Aren't there pyramids in the Grand Canyon which are millions of years old? This place seems like a military/scientific outpost and not a long lost colony. I'm curious about the aliens though.
>>
Awesome image. I am confident that out there somewhere in the universe are creatures of that size. Of course it's only a matter of perspective, as they would just see us as tiny.

As for the topic, so much can be lost to time, so there are plenty of earth shattering past events that we will never know about. As for ETs, they're out there, searching for life just as we do, but they may never find us. Whether that is a blessing, or a tragedy remains a mystery.
>>
File: SHE-Fplus.jpg (60KB, 413x500px) Image search: [Google]
SHE-Fplus.jpg
60KB, 413x500px
>>17272277
X-day is coming, my friend!

AND THE PINKS ARE BUMMING!
>>
Wow, that's probably the most illogical thing I've read all day. Not that you don't have a point though, but you don't think the anxiety has nothing to do with human based issues such as increasing unemployment, the high cost of living, easy drug availability, social isolation, depersonalization and detachment from reality, mental illnesses, and a world completely consumed and revolving around corporatism and capitalism?

Right, I just guess we're all pretty anxious because a select few humans have fucked with an unknown race of aliens and they're now after us, and just by a great cosmic sense alone we feel them coming for revenge.

>inb4 nice shill
>>
>>17272277
Read a comicbook called Nameless that just came out, it's piss easy to find a torrent for it, it's the most space and /x/ related thing ever.
>>
>>17272277
>planet wide "unknown" anxiety
[citation needed]
>>
>>17273004
this
step ur sociology game up OP
>>
>>17272277
So we came to earth, became less evolved only to evolve again?

I mean, how do you explain how we evolved from a common ancestor of apes, were cavemen for a long time, then slowly began to progress and only recently became technologically advanced?
If we came from another planet why did we become primitive again?
>>
No, Aliens told me they idn't even axist anymore.
I understand how the periomids were placed here, due to edvanced knowledge unbeknowced upon all of the humans. I have seen them, they hace came and explain things,.. truly beatiful things.., I can confirm for a #FACT, they do not exist anymore, never was.
>>
>>17273925
When, they came it was nothing but love and welcomeing.
pLanet knowledge of the world and what we are and what we have in our heads and future. Something changed.., it happened and now they give up upon us and never existed. PR-robably even trusted retptilians more than a huan
>>
>>17273932
But, they left there mark on our dna chromosomes.
The keyes are, i mean, literally in our hands (or our feet, our tongues, our penises, in our of our cells) it will take time. but we will awaken and finally exist... i know i s sound crazy but they showed me this, they came to me !
>>
>>17273935
I just want to tell you all.
I don't care if you don't beleive me, but I know. And! I told you all, it is just your part to beleive/=.
Have a good one.
>>
>>17272277
They don't give a shit about us. Sure they have their balls onto our solar system, but we're just fuckin plebs for them, there are millions civilizations just like us.
>>
>I have believed that the human race, originated millions of light years away, and we were fleeing

Doesn't make sense since the evolutionary tree of life on this planet is pretty well studied with the human race having an obvious place in it, sharing 90% of our DNA with banannas, etc.

Regardless of whatever else, I think it's pretty well established that humans evolved on planet earth along with the rest of our biosphere evolving with us.

I guess you could ignore all that but then you are no better than a young earth creationist who believes dinosaur fossils were placed there by "the devil."
>>
>>17272277
I personally believe that most aliens would look like lovecraftian horrors
>>
>>17273004
/bread
>>
>>17273957
You could approach it from the point of view that perhaps we were once advanced and then under some sort of training this armed ourselves. We forgot about that and well yeah here we are
>>
>>17274174
Treaty, disarmed^
>>
>>17272277
the reptilians are already here, and the only aliens that would come would be either to save us from ourselves.
>>
>>17274274
we need to learn to live with ourselves... that's what the "ayylmaos" are trying to teach us.
>>
>>17272297
no, due to the rise of the internet we as a human race have become psychologically overstimulated from an early age. Now that we are adults we freak out when nothing is happening because we're always used to something running. We are the cause of all our anxiety my friend. It has always been this way.
>>
What if all the gold at Fort Knox is a peace offering to aliums?
>>
>>17273004
I was merely speculating because any creature can sense when they're>>17273004
in danger. Even if they don't are it. But i totally agree, in reality it is probably all of those reasons. Its just fun to guess
>>
>>17272874
Can I be Gaius Baltar and get to fuck Six? Shit I'll sell out humanity.
>>
>>17273426
>If we came from another planet why did we become primitive again?

Evolution isn't always progressive.
>>
>>17272277

>centipede aliens

fuck I hate centipedes
>>
I've always had a theory that 'aliens' as depicted are just higher evolved humans that were able to travel back in time, that would explain why they show up in ancient historic documents and art.

Maybe they came back to study early humanity or help push things along or prevent mistakes? I agree it would be pretty unlikely for them to resemble humans if they evolved on an entirely different planet under different conditions. They could be sentient clouds of gas for all we know.

Just a theory I came up with as a kid.
>>
>>17273426
>only recently became technologically advanced
Sometimes things go very, very wrong.
>>
>>17272904
That's a fucking mech you nut.
>>
>>17272277
https://youtu.be/2ti196XdPZU
>>
Aren't ayyylmao's greys?
>>
>>17279535
Kind of yes.
People saw those grays centuries ago, but then they were called elves, goblins and friends.
>>
>>17272277
I fucking hope so

>What if that is the reason for this planet wide "unknown" anxiety?

You're growing up.
>>
>>17274342

more like we're toast and hoping they choose not to kill us all

>>17277124

mantids are waaaaaaaaayyy scarier
>>
>>172722>>17272277
Isn't this the plot to halo?
>>
>>17273232
holy shit, a Grant Morrison comic I didn't know about! Not OP but I will be reading this promptly
>>
>>17279504
He spoke broadly of the hopes that there are creatures that size. It's gotta nothing to do with what it is, just how big it is, you silly willy.
>>
This planet is so fucked up, that we have a quarantine to sort our shit up ourselfs.
Also, its against the rules to steamroll planets that are not on the sane tech level.
Thats why all the illuminati thing, as they just cannot invade a planet and slave everybody.
>>
>>17272277
>do you think aliens are coming?
Against all odds, somehow, I actually do. Yes.
>>
>>17272277
Although I find this interesting I have a few arguments. If we traveled here how would we have devolved just to evolve again? Unless you don't believe we were ever in a cave men like state. If we weren't why don't we have the technology we used to flee? I'd think we would keep it around in case we had to pack up and leave again. Also, I think if we had to flee a planet we as a people would make it a point to remember why.
>>
>>17272277
>You thing aliens are coming?
Idk probably not.

>I mean something that can actually do us harm.
I don't think an advanced civilisation that has developed the technology to traverse possibly tens of thousands of light years would come simply to destroy us. If anything they would help us.
>>
>>17282101
The only credible scenario would be like in "The Time of the Kraken". Pretty neat story, so I don't wan't to spoil it. You should read it.
>>
>>17272297
scientology in a nutshell
>>
>>17272277
>implying a more advanced species can't harm a less advanced species

do you even common sense?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.