[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the Craft. Are you a freemason? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 68

Let's talk about the Craft.

Are you a freemason?
What's your opinion on Freemasonry?
What's your opinion on Co-Freemasonry (Male and Female)?
What's your opinion on Female freemasonry?
Do you think Freemasons should subscribe to the entire Anderson's Constitution, despite being a few centuries old?
Greetings.
>>
I want to join as it is the only group which provides an esoteric discipline with clear lineage in my area, but a bit reluctant as they are at the same time VERY looked down in my country, and should the government ever find out, which it will, it will be the end of my career.
>>
>>17271162
Mason here. It's just an old boys club. Nothing weird or paranormal. We don't even have weird rituals and things like your picture, OP. That is just tinfoil garbage that youtubers come up with
>>
Are you from Spain? I can understand if you're from there.
>>
>>17271309
I mean >>17271271
>>
>>17271295
Why are Free Masons supposed to stay hush hush about the craft? Just trying to learn.
>>
Watch the opera called " the magical flute"
>>
>>17271347
Most if it is to instill the history/tradition through behavior control. Ritual is a very important part of esotera, as it keeps the followers on the same page, and prevents the order from losing sight of its original goals.
>>
>>17271361
And why are there so many lodges? Are they usually occupied at different times to avoid attention?
>>
File: IMG_20160125_194424.jpg (1MB, 1910x1872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160125_194424.jpg
1MB, 1910x1872px
Member of the Order of the Eastern Star, woman.

It's a fraternal/sorority organization that can help ingrain you within the community, and introduce you to fellow people and mentors that can help you further certain aspects of your life. Whether it be something simple like wanting to be a better written, or more complex, like being a better mother. Or serving our community.

I've felt more uncomfortable and indoctrinated at Southern Baptist youth gatherings than any Masonic one.

My mother was Eastern Star, her uncle a Master that owned a Lodge in his own house on the third floor (really pretty, in an old antebellum home), and my grandfather on my father's side a member of the Scottish Rite to the 33rd degree. However, plenty of my sisters and brothers have no family ties to Masonry whatsoever. You can typically join if that is what the you seek.

I'm sick of people applying superstition to this type of organization. I can understand Templar maybe, but most modern Masonic organizations (from my anecdotal experience) have no ties currently or historically with Templar.
>>
>>17271414
I was always given the impression that it wasnt easy to become a Mason, ie you had to be invited to join.
>>
>>17271162
A series of secret societies within secret societies. Masonry was co-opted by Illuminism in the 18th century.

Regardless, the very foundations of Masonry are contrary to basic Biblical and Torah teachings such as swearing oaths, calling someone other than God master and being yoked with unbelievers for example (there is more of course).
Not to say that I do not have mason friends and family members myself who are complete gentlemen and great all around guys at least as far as I have ever seen. However, my great grandfather was involved in lucifarian practices (he was 32nd). And In fact, masonry goes back some 4 generations in my line.

None of this changes the fact that there is secret societies within the masonic brotherhood. Perhaps 99% of members are decent, but just like the larger world, its that damn 1% of truly evil folks.
>>
>>17271490
I will say those sisters in it with no family ties are coworkers/fellow congregation members/neighbors of those who are.

One of my coworkers joined due to me. You can't be socially inept and expect invitation. By socially inept, I mean you hide your autistic tendencies, I do every day, doubly because of being female in socializing settings. You have to educate yourself on certain cursory topics you may not be 100% interested in, but you need to keep up with times and keep up with your community, which a lot aren't willing to do.

They also had to go through more time as Rainbow Girls if they were a certain age.
>>
>>17271309

No, but the Masons here are viewed as American/Israeli spies at best, pedophilic satanists at worst.

Just fuck my shit up senpai, I only wanted to practice a lineage-based esoteric discipline, now I'm stuck with self proclaimed new age bullshit artists it seems
>>
>>17271505
They're based completely on Biblical teachings, we pray at every meeting.

You could apply your reasoning of "master" to an employer, it's an asinine comparison. You have no idea of how or what oaths are sworn. Swearing to "tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth" is an oath--an oath of patriotism as a soldier, the oath every physician makes...Oaths aren't forbidden by modern religion.

Wearing fabric of 2 different materials is forbidden by the Torah, but most Jews don't follow that.
>>
>let old boys club meme

Every goddamn thread
>>
>>17271162
>Yes.
>I'm a fan
>Not a fan.
>See Above. It's fake.
>Not all of it. But most of it.

>>17271347
We're not. People think we're meant to, though, and so it happens.

>>17271355
Seconding this. There's an Austrian recording which is mindblowing. But the Indiana Jones versions are rad too.

>>17271371
Because there are only so many seats at one time, so other lodges have to be formed.

>>17271490
Invites are forbidden. Candidates have to join of their own volition.
>>
File: Gmail_Logo_Vector_01.png (805KB, 1600x1183px) Image search: [Google]
Gmail_Logo_Vector_01.png
805KB, 1600x1183px
>>17271162
?
>>
>>17271505
>calling someone other than God master
That's not quite how it works. And there's nothing wrong with swearing oaths, the Bible says you just shouldn't need them.
>lucifarian practices (he was 32nd
Lel.
>>
Used to work with a member who would not shut up about it. As much as you might hope it's some sekrit org, it really is just, well, an old boys club.
>>
File: 1213394173663.jpg (38KB, 352x315px) Image search: [Google]
1213394173663.jpg
38KB, 352x315px
>>17271505
>Regardless, the very foundations of Masonry are contrary to basic Biblical and Torah teachings such as swearing oaths, calling someone other than God master and being yoked with unbelievers for example (there is more of course).
>Not to say that I do not have mason friends and family members myself who are complete gentlemen and great all around guys at least as far as I have ever seen. However, my great grandfather was involved in lucifarian practices (he was 32nd). And In fact, masonry goes back some 4 generations in my line.

Do you really think someone would do that?
Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>17272439
wow...
>>
>>17271347
Scottish or York?
>>
>>17271347
What craft? We're just old men who enjoy chatting and drinking beer.
>>
>>17271524
Pray? Seriously what are you talking about, No religion, no politics. Sacred Texts are not always biblical!
>>
>>17273575
Lucifer is the light bringer KJB translation in Isaiah screwed it up.
>>
>>17275062
No reason to explain anything to anyone who does not wish to understand.
>>
File: gmailMasonicAprons.jpg (143KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
gmailMasonicAprons.jpg
143KB, 600x639px
>>17272439
>>
>>17275354
Scottish rite Masons are a abomination, Cryptic Masonry is much better, Circus Masons
>>
File: google play.png (145KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
google play.png
145KB, 700x700px
>>17275379
>>
>>17271162
women need to get out
>>
>>17275387
Oh do explain why...
>>
>>17275432

We all get you're an autist, care to explain why?
>>
>>17272439
Yes, Masons designed envelopes as a conspiracy.
>>
I want to be a freemason, but im a goddamn woman. So I am limited to knitting clubs and other lame bullshit.
>>
>>17271162
Hmmm. I wish I had some people to build me a free house.

/Sarcasm
>>
2B1ASK1 ..
>>
>>17277878
There's Amaranth, OES, White Shrines, some Templar Ladies thing and quite a few others, though. Or you could just join one of the fake co/femme-Masonic groups?
>>
>>17277878
it's boring as fuck anyway
>>
>>17277889
I don't like other women. Most of them are toxic to be around. Wish I was male.

Il look up your list anyway though, see if there are any nearby me.
>>
>>17271162
>What's your opinion on Freemasonry?
They are serfs of USA, so fuck off.
>>
>>17277884
Chill bruh yall aint ready for a reason.

Remember when I showed you and you asked your memory to be wiped?

Exactly.
>>
>>17277898
You uh... probably wouldn't like those groups, then...
Better bet would be to have a connexion to a lodge, and just tag along. You couldn't go into the meeting, but my fiance always joins in on the educational stuff. Hell, we started doing things at the banquet so as to include her.
>>
sounds boring and un interesting
>>
>>17277900
Troll
>>
Ich bin ein Freimaurer und das grosse Geheimnis ist, wie mit der Resonanz von Steinen gearbeitet werden kann, um das holografische Universum zu manipulieren.
>>
Sorry - translation - I am a Freemason and the big secret is how you can work with the resonance of stones to manipulate the holographic universe.
>>
>>17278160
Do tell us more.
>>
I've got a bunch of Mason stuff from the previous home owners. Apron cup books and so on. Honestly seems boring. But that could be a ruse.
>>
>>17278165
Pics?
>>
>>17271414
>I'm sick of people applying superstition to this >type of organization

>i'm a low ranking member of the masons and i didn't see any weird shit going on so people are just stuped
>>
>>17278160
this piques my interest
>>
>>17271414
Forgot to ask, because I hate getting stuck talking to the Youth Order reps here, but are those service medals individual? Or do you get the whole thing at once?

>>17278169
>low ranking
You chaps are hilarious.
>>
For the average ignorant brain, it is difficult to handle, but the universe as we see it, does not exist like that. The universe as we see, is only an illusion in our brains. The truth is that the universe consists only out of waves and the interactions between them. Matter does not exist in this form. Stones arranged in a specific order, called sacred geometry influences these waves and leads to harmony or disharmony.
>>
>>17278165
i think it has to be a ruse
>>
>>17278178
so nothing but mumbo jumbo
>>
if you consumate DMT or Ayahuasca you are able to see the true form of the universe.
>>
>>17278167
Sure but in a few hours. I'm not at home right now
>>
Or do you realy think you are your body or the content in your brain? Everyone is an eternal beeing trapped in a short vortex of existenz called body.
>>
If you want a glimpse into this knowledge, this site is close.
http://www.wingmakers.com/
>>
And if you want to see it with your own eyes, look in the nearly dark on your arm. close one eye and switch from one eye to the other. After a short time you can see fine silver lines on your arm and the whole body. If you look at the palm side of your hand you can see a vortex. With some practice, you can also see the colors.
>>
Masonry is Dark Gnosticism.

If you don't pass certain requirements and gazing rituals, you won't advance. They'll tell you "a wise choice" but really all you are doing for them is raising money once they see whatever true motive you have.
>>
>>17278222
>hazing* not gazing
>>
>>17278198
Thank bruv. Love seeing things people have found. Similarly if they were to put them on ebay or similar...
>>
Masonic is a belief system, alone the effort to ascend in the hierarchy forces you to believe everything they tell you, without question. What would be the sense of that knowledge to question, if you had performed such an expense.
>>
>>17278230
>Masonic is a belief system
Wrong right off the bat.
>>
File: mason-what-is-a-mason.jpg (89KB, 356x450px) Image search: [Google]
mason-what-is-a-mason.jpg
89KB, 356x450px
>>17278222
Here is one way they lie to their initiates.

>"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahweh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God." [Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma, p. 102, 3rd Degree]

Yhwh is the name at the bottom of the pic related.
>>
Dont get me wrong, the knowledge is true, but hard to handle for the mind, the hierarchy is a catalist.
>>
>>17278238
The G in the square and compass stands for Gnosis.

What you do with your gnosis is like what you do with your enlightenment.

So, you could be enlightened and still use your powers for dark, evil, or you could be enlightened to the truth and still manage to make a mistake.

So not all Gnostics were heretics, however, if you look into Freemasonry, it is a branch of Gnosticism there is no doubt about it.

Many Gnostics are not Christian, very few actually are.
>>
>>17278243
>The G in the square and compass stands for Gnosis.
It can, but that's less common, since the G is fairly new, and the original symbol was meant to represent Christ (God), the Graces, and geometry.
>it is a branch of Gnosticism there is no doubt about it.
There should be some doubt.
>>
It's not wrong - god is the true grandmaster of the universe. There is nothing else than god, that's the truth. The word god is just corrupted by the church for there own purpose.
>>
>>17278250
then i am god? i damn thee to hell
>>
>>17278248
The G means God or Geometry only exoterically, on the outside.

It really is supposed to represent Gnosis.

They do not care for Jesus of Nazareth. Don't let them lie to you.
>>
>>17271347
Because it isn't free. My grandfather said he got invited to join the Masons back in the 60s but he didn't want to pay the fee.
>>
>>17278250
The church is also infiltrated by these Elite organizations to cause divisions amongst the organization itself.

>"and if a house will be divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.”

This is the present state of the church.
>>
You are one sensor of god in this reality. A Part of everything - eternal - an unlimited potential reduced by your Body and mind.
>>
>>17278258
>It really is supposed to represent Gnosis.
Not really. The esoteric part is working out why it represents those things. Which is why it's a shame it was recently changed to a G in some places.
>>
>>17271295
there are certain levels of freemasons.
public is from 1-3, once you are third level it is named as highest, but its a lie told.
there is another step, after that you can aquare to level 4-...; ...-...
it is like pyramid, its like you dont know that there are more but there are
>>
File: fpa.jpg (232KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fpa.jpg
232KB, 600x600px
While it may seem like something good and exciting at first. Don't be fooled.

The ancient priests were known as Shephards, and the people, their sheep.

These priests were crowned with the head of a serpent.

This is the religion of Mystery Babylon, and it's roots have ancient pagan roots and was easily concealed throughout the early church.

The Early Christians were aware of these things, but the tradition of the church has lost roots of Christianity's stance on Gnosis, making Masonry seem like the light

Notice "thou shall not kill" and what the "Christians" did to the Gnostics who spoke out. Not the dark gnostics, the true Gnostics.
>>
>>17278277
Don't you think this is a bit silly in it's reasoning?
>>
File: s9005-05.jpg (56KB, 450x321px) Image search: [Google]
s9005-05.jpg
56KB, 450x321px
>>17278277
The Vatican is just Rome put back into power. These men do not actually care for the condition of the church.

The constant war between different types of Christians is not Christianity.

Free Masons might become Catholic Priests.

They are not to speak of Jesus in any lodge meeting.
>>
>>17278275
>public is from 1-3, once you are third level it is named as highest, but its a lie told.
It's pretty commonly known that there are side degrees, but there is nothing higher than the 3rd, including Mark Master and Holy Royal Arch.
>>
So back in those days... these people would act as the communicators between God and man, and then the priests would communicate to the people.

But why don't the people get to just communicate with God? Why is this information so concealed? Why is not every soul free?

>Jesus said, “The pharisees and the scribeshave takenthe keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them.They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to,” (Thomas 39).

They want to hide it from you, you don't need to join some cult, but they want you too.

These same "Pharisees" are here today
>>
The Masons do not speak about Jesus, because he does not exists as a Person. Jesus is the Sun, the three Kings are Stars in the Sky. Jesus at the cross is a constellation, which returns every 2150 Years. The Church knows about Planet X (ten) it is the 10th Planet in our Solar System recently discovered. The Masons know that and the church knows it (at higher Levels). The church has a box of truth, which every Pope has to open and kontemplate.
>>
>>17278176
The useful that bum around for the free drinks and think they're actually freemasons are the hilarious ones.

You're not a freemason. You're a pleb which is being used to misinform other plebs.
>>
>>17278313
The other thing this mystery group teaches is astrotheology, so "Jesus is actually the Sun" and worship objects in the heavens.

>Daniel replied, “No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about,

But there is a God who can.

Iesus is more than an allegory for your magical intentions.

He has died, and risen, and because true Christianity is an upset to power, you play Him off as if He does not exist. For your rituals and worship of impermanent objects in the sky.
>>
>>17278282
>They are not to speak of Jesus in any lodge meeting.
Not to speak of any religion or anything political in a Craft meeting.

>>17278322
>You're not a freemason.
Then I've wasted a lot of time and money going to meetings and buying regalia.
>>
>>17278328
And I've got a batman costume. What's your point?
>>
The (old) bible provides the same knowledge, but it's misinterpreted and corrupted for the purpose of domination of the mind.
>>
>>17278333
That you probably didn't get a certificate from a recognised Gotham City stating you are a Batman, nor have you been initiated as such.
>>
>>17271162
Im a freemason. Its not really anything special.
Co freemasonry?
>What's your opinion on Female freemasonry?
Well the freemasons are a fraternity for men so nothing to think about really.
>Do you think Freemasons should subscribe to the entire Anderson's Constitution, despite being a few centuries old?
No why should they?
>>
>>17278325
>>17278325

This same group, also believes in their forefathers, Cain... and Thoth.

Because there are 2 Enochs in the Bible.

Anyone here read the Book of Enoch? This is likened to Enoch, son of Jared.

Who is the other Enoch? He is the Son of Cain, and is known as Thoth.

>you belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

So Jesus to them is a mere mythology and fantasy but they have no problem exalting Cain and Lucifer and Hermes Trismegistus as if they have any validity. Because they suit their own means.

The Kybalion is the basic teachings of the Illuminati.
>>
>>17278338
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say.

Rings, costumes, and rituals don't mean you're a freemason. You are just a lower caste pleb that actual freemasons laugh at while they take your money.

Then you go onto internet forums and say things like: "well, it's not really a big deal, kind of like a social club really"

BAKA you mason cucks are the most deluded of all cucks
>>
>>17278355
>Rings, costumes, and rituals don't mean you're a freemason.
Rituals kinda do. When given by a recognised authority.
>"well, it's not really a big deal, kind of like a social club really"
I really hate when people do that. They might still be Masons, but they haven't learned anything from or about it.

And who do you think are the "upper caste"?
>>
Astronomy has a direct impact on the economy - to know when to harvest and when to sown. That's all. Economic always existed in some form. We are constantly looking for the supernatural, and forget to enjoy life.
>>
>>17278364

The ritual they gave you is the ritual they give to anyone that knocks on the door and asks to join. It's as simple as that. You think those people get to be freemasons?

The upper caste are the ones that DONT go on the internet to talk about what being a freemason is like.

The upper caste are the ones that make organizational decisions that you don't get to vote on, and never even hear about.
>>
>>17278238
Separation from God is eternal suffering.
>>
>>17278387
>The ritual they gave you is the ritual they give to anyone that knocks on the door and asks to join
Well duh. Everyone has to start somewhere.
>You think those people get to be freemasons?
If they're approved by the IC, yes.
>The upper caste are the ones that DONT go on the internet to talk about what being a freemason is like.
Aren't we now? I guess you would know better, despite not being a member?
>The upper caste are the ones that make organizational decisions that you don't get to vote on, and never even hear about.
You people really know nothing about what you're talking about, huh? It's pretty simple to learn how these things work, but no...
>>
>>17278397
You will never rise above your lowly status or know anything more than the crumbs that fall from the table.
>>
>>17278404
Whatever you need to tell yourself, profane.
>>
File: Whoreridesscarletbeast.jpg (40KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
Whoreridesscarletbeast.jpg
40KB, 309x450px
Not sure the source but:
-
If someone knows it that'd be cool too

>Jahbulon
"Boaz broken, Jachin gone, freely spoken JABULON. All above is overthrown for the love of Babylon"

That should be a good clue.

>Whore of Babylon
"In the name of lady, scarlet women of REVELATION saint of harlotry, praise unto the woman with 7 stars in her hair"

>dragon
"Arise gnosis of heaven, the great dragon, SEVEN HEADED, crowned and victorious"

>Cain
"Angelic soul of Caun, initiator of the draconist mystery, opener of the GATES OF THE CROOKED PATH"

You guys starting to see something here?
>>
>>17278392
Only your mind can separate you from god (which is everything, anytime, anywhere), and even then it is an illusion, which will end by death. Learn to shut up your mind and you will feel the eternal bliss and you will never have to believe or questioning anything. Living in the moment without any expectations is the key. Start from the scratch with everything you think to know. Focus on the chaos/nature not on the structures, this will blow your mind.
>>
>>17278415
By the magic that works in using the demiurge/parasites people become embodied and possessed with the spirits of the fallen angels.

Now, Babylon is a place of unclean spirits and demons, and humans are encouraged more so today to embrace this NEW AGE religion that is going to utterly consume them.

These people do not care for your salvation. They do not care for your enlightenment. They care for their own means. This construction of reality is meant to keep us trapped, and is backed up by NOTHING.

So what reason are their people in power? Why would the group that holds all the "truths" keep them secret? Why do they want to keep you trapped here but "save" themselves?

And if you don't start asking these questions and doing research on boos you don't want to read, you'll just be, and that is fine, but to be prepared is wise.

>"watch therefore, for when does the reaper of the harvest come?"

No one knows besides the True Father in Heaven.

>COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE
HER - THE WHORE - MYSTERY MUTHERFUCKING BABYLON
>>
File: hell.jpg (73KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
73KB, 640x360px
Is it really so hard to understand, that pandora's box is our so beloved mind? And the difference between Heaven and Hell is to live in the mind or in the now? There is no mythologie only metaphors.
>>
>>17278415
>You guys starting to see something here?
Poor locks on the asylum doors, and an untouched library?
>>
>>17272439
This kind of shit is so stupid!
>omgz an M

It's an envelope. And guess what the word "Mail" starts with?
>>
my grandfather was a free mason before he died..

he wasnt allowed to say much but he told me about these weird tests he would have to do to get in.
One being he had to walk down a corridor blindfolded while carrying a sealed box and was told that there was a king cobra somewhere in the hallway but that he had to "trust" his fellow members that he wouldn't be harmed, he could hear the cobra walking through the hallway but made it through unharmed. turns out the box contained the cobra the whole time
>>
>>17278486
Sounds like something someone would make up about Mithras more than Freemasonry.
>>
>>17278486
Well, you can find the snake reference in many old cultures. It means, as soon you use your mind extensively, a lot of energy will be produced and transported up your spine. Especially in India it is common to cultivate this energy so called kundalini with hard meditations. For the so called third eye it is necessary to produce a lot of this kind of energy. With the third eye you are able to see the true nature of the universe.
>>
I think honestly masons think they know a lot but they actually don't. Any form of organization is the wrong path to really get into the occult. There is always someone above you wether you are a mason, O.T.O, fraternitas saturni and so on. They are manipulating you while you think you are super special and look down on the "profane". Freemasonry has become more profane than anything. Some masons don't even know their tradition came from ancient egypt. Its interesting because when you look at the pyramids and artifacts over there you get the feeling that the oldest ones are the most beautiful and exhibit the greatest craftmanship. Masons knew but nowadays it's more like a muppet show they lost most of their knowledge and tradition. The real 33° isn't even possible to achieve nowadays if it ever was
>>
>>17278580
>Freemasonry has become more profane than anything.
How so?
>Some masons don't even know their tradition came from ancient egypt.
Naw, people prefer the truth instead.
>Its interesting because when you look at the pyramids and artifacts over there you get the feeling that the oldest ones are the most beautiful and exhibit the greatest craftmanship.
Agreed, but Rome and Greece were better still.
>The real 33° isn't even possible to achieve nowadays if it ever was
Oh do tell what it "ever was", and when/why/how it changed...
>>
File: 02.jpg (3MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
3MB, 4288x2848px
When you look at this shit, I would say not even the Egyptians/Masons had/have a clue how this works, because if the Masons would know, we had a much superior technology in any way today.
>>
File: megalithic.jpg (93KB, 765x430px) Image search: [Google]
megalithic.jpg
93KB, 765x430px
The megalitical cultures was much more superior than the egyptians.
>>
>>17278616
no one more adcvanced than egypt.
>>
File: IMG_1309.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
This is the real deal
>>
>>17276361
I'm not saying all women fuck up the dynamic, but most of them do and it's only half their fault. Status hungry is fuckhungry.
>>
>>17278610
We do have an idea, Giorgio.
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/
>>
We are currently only scratching at the top of the iceberg, when it comes to changing the resonance of stuff. And reshaping stones in the way old cultures did is only possible by manipulating the resonance of the object for a period of time.
>>
>>17278591
They refuse knowledge that has been scientifically proven by now. If you are not roleplaying i think you will know many examples of why i say this.

>"The truth"

What is "the truth" ? Your truth?

'm not a mason but i drove myself crazy for ten years to find some knowledge and history definately points to egypt.

Do you know why masons wear the tau?
>>
>>17278616
Have you ever gotten deeply into the math behind the great pyramid? I bet no
>>
>>17278653
>They refuse knowledge that has been scientifically proven by now. If you are not roleplaying i think you will know many examples of why i say this.
Such as? If YOU'RE not full of shit, you can provide one or two?
>What is "the truth" ? Your truth?
No, truth which we take from empirical fact. For example, we have no link at all for Freemasonry to Egypt, but we do have quite a few step by step pieces of progress recorded in history for it to be shown coming from medieval stone working guilds.
>Do you know why masons wear the tau?
Yep, but I'm excited to hear your version, which i'm guessing is not about it being a level, and divine symbol. Of course, only Anglo Masons wear taus on their PM aprons.
>>
Well, we should not wonder about, what the freemasons know and teach on every level. We just should made up the stuff in a consistent way and spread the word. If a 33° Level Master comes forward and teach us wrong, than we know what they know. We stink them out of there holes.
>>
>>17278673
>what the freemasons know and teach on every level.
http://www.lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
Go nuts, bro.
>>
>>17278679
Looks quit boring. We should made up the secrets 'behind', the 'dark truth'. I'm talking about big times lies! combine a big spooky theory, with aliens, child sacrifice, knowledge about mind control, chemtrails and all the stuff you can imagine. The complete chaos, the Desinformation of Desinformation.
>>
>>17278661
http://www.hores.org/artikel.html?file=tl_files/hores/PDF/Aegyptische_Grundlagen_der_Freimaurerei.pdf

>It's german you may want to translate
>>
>>17278696
>Looks quit boring.
Truth usually is. But at least this way people can't just make shit up.

>>17278697
Ich sprache ein bischen deutsch, but not enough to read that. Got an English version? Or care to summarise the points?
>>
File: supertroll.jpg (163KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
supertroll.jpg
163KB, 800x617px
Hereby i declare war on any kind of sense and logic. I will become the Super Troll! And i will from this moment one speak only bulshit and non-sense with the final goal to destroy the common sense and bring humanity to enlightment - amen and heil to me!
>>
File: 1422134210895.jpg (98KB, 506x566px) Image search: [Google]
1422134210895.jpg
98KB, 506x566px
>>
>>17278706
I honestly tried but the words are very difficult in english for me since they are not "everyday" words. The author of the article is a Diploma Construction engineer and he basicly explains all the connections between ancient egypt and freemasonry. The Tau is a divine symbol with very deep mathematics. There is a temple in luxor built where tau "originated" (at least in the time frame we know) Golden ratio is hidden five times in tau. It says that all was built by the great engineer. Tau has a membran which symbolizes the secrets protecting themselves.He then refers the hidden code to the dollar note also which was obviously created by masons. If you are intrested use google translate part by part its worth it anon.
>>
>>17278749
>I honestly tried but the words are very difficult in english for me since they are not "everyday" words.
I feel you bro. I'll keep it as another one of my reading goals.
>explains all the connections between ancient egypt and freemasonry.
Oh, of course there are links now, because Masonry adopted them. It doesn't make for a pedigree. Much like how our Templar degree isn't really linked to the Templars, we just use some of their symbology.
>He then refers the hidden code to the dollar note also which was obviously created by masons
He's wrong there. Only one Mason (Franklin) was on the design committee, and his design was rejected.
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
the reality is that freemasons serve satan and have constructed the greatest conspiracy in the world to grant satan control, EVERY freemason is aware of this and lies.

they are deafly afraid of the messiah and of truth and are deeply fustrated that they cannot track down and stop the invisbles and that they cannot oppose the power of god which protects and resurrects the messiah although they got great lengths to control him.

This is it, the apocalypse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
File: The_Invisibles_V1_17_21.jpg (380KB, 984x1516px) Image search: [Google]
The_Invisibles_V1_17_21.jpg
380KB, 984x1516px
>>17278767
In fact many freemasons have been infiltrated by the invisbles and are simply waiting for the correct time to strike against satan.

The only alternative is to wake up
>>
>>17278767
>>17278773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
>>
File: sleepingJesusweb.jpg (9KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingJesusweb.jpg
9KB, 400x337px
>>17278782
forgot pic
>>
>>17278783
And what exactly is so difficult to understand, that Jesus is the actual Sun and the whole story is an astrological event?
>>
>>17278822
Not exactly.
>8822 checked
>>
File: mural2.jpg (89KB, 471x618px) Image search: [Google]
mural2.jpg
89KB, 471x618px
>>17278822
son and sun sound the same in english for a reason, but no, it's not an astrological event, i'm sure you've seen i pet goat 2? well, it's true, the messiah is sleeping, this entire reality and every reality connected to it is a dream the son of god is having which satan created. god is trying to rescue his son and the others trapped here, when the messiah wakes up he will have infinite power to rival or exceed his father and we will live in the real world/kingdom of heaven

IF he wakes up, if the freemasons have their way he will never wake up and bad things will happen, which is more likely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFca32_7YUU
>>
>>17278463
Woah dude
>>
>>17278833
I thought masons were trying to get lucifer to sit in their temple so he can recognize and remember that he isn't god?
>>
>>17278862
Very nice explanations, but what IF you have to wake up and MTV keeps us asleep. I'm awake, because my mind is asleep.
>>
>>17278917
Why is your mind asleep?
>>
>>17278822
Because He lived and died.
>>
>>17278943
By denial of Jesus but still having Masonic Groups with the names like "John the Baptist" they exalt themselves.

Astrotheology is a way to use objects in the Heavens, but Jesus is the only one they make an "allegory" but when it comes to Hirem Abiff or Cain they accept them as real but not Jesus.

Because THEY DO DENY that Jesus is the Capstone, so they can exalt themselves, with the same pride as the King of Tyre, and Lucifer, by this denial of Jesus they begin to serve means to their own ends.

They will say anything to keep you lured in, telling you "Jesus is just the sun" to deceive you, and pretend to be brothers with you, but they are liars
>>
>>17278954
jesus is the sun/son of god the same way horus was the sun/son of ra. but yes they are liars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs
>>
>>17278971
Not when you are against the mystery school.

Jesus is the truth, and the sun is an impermanent object.

Appearantly if you compare mythologies Ra is Marduk.

Jesus is the S-O-N with and "O", the sun is a lesser extent of one of God's countless trillions of energies, and it is very small in comparison and dimension. The sun is one of how many stars? It is like one person to many.

The thing with astrotheology is you are just making associations based off of qualities. Someone might say the moon is feminine, someone else might see it masculine
>>
>>17278954
>By denial of Jesus but still having Masonic Groups with the names like "John the Baptist" they exalt themselves.
Wut.
>but Jesus is the only one they make an "allegory" but when it comes to Hirem Abiff or Cain they accept them as real but not Jesus.
>Because THEY DO DENY that Jesus is the Capstone, so they can exalt themselves
[Citation Fucking Needed]
>>
File: doyouknow.jpg (9KB, 314x161px) Image search: [Google]
doyouknow.jpg
9KB, 314x161px
>>17278988
>>17278988
i'm not talking about the LITERAL sun.

The sun is the center and source of all the solar systems energy and the source of life of this planet, we are literally made of stardust.

IT is extremely powerful and chaotic, it is the center, it gives life, and it created life

it's a METAPHOR for god.

GOD is the SPIRITUAL SUN
LUCIFER is the MATERIAL SUN
CHIRST is half spiritual and half material

Lucifer may be the false light but he is a "light"
We are living a half life. Do you know what I'm talking about? no. but that's all right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz9MDw8AILU
>>
File: masonic-symbols-8.jpg (49KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
masonic-symbols-8.jpg
49KB, 300x303px
>>17278988
If these people hate Jehova so much, why are they so invested in Kabalah and the Tetragramaton (Yhwh) ->>17278238
>>
>>17279028
Our sun is of course a reflection of our Most Holy Sun Absolute as other First, second, and third degree suns are
>>
>>17279028
have you ever had a dream where you were a different person? a different personality? a different voice? and even different memories?

Have you ever had a dream where there are others there, talking and interacting with you?

Who are they? are they a part of you? your brain creating new entire people inside your head?

What are dreams?
Who are you?

Do you know who I am?
>>
File: masonary_messages.jpg (236KB, 700x421px) Image search: [Google]
masonary_messages.jpg
236KB, 700x421px
>>17278994
John the Baptist is their "patron saint" but you should do research

Also, Lucifer/antichrist is their capstone
>>
>>17279028
The sun is an impermanent physical object that will pass away.

You can make all the associations to it you want, but it is an object people have been associating qualities with as early as these things have started.
>>
>>17279043
>John the Baptist is their "patron saint"
One of. St John the Evangelist is too. So perhaps you should do some research. But real research, not 4chan memes.

>Also, Lucifer/antichrist is their capstone
That'd be America, not Masonry. And Lucifer =/= anti-Christ. Quite the opposite in fact, if you care for the Bible.
>>
>>17279049
Lucifer was an angel tricked by satan.
My god is the sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
>>17279049
America is the center for the diabolical plan. It enforced the pagan religious institution of Egypt through masonry and Rome through the Vatican.

Lucifer is anti-Christ, considering the main goal of the agenda.
>>
>>17279057
Lucifer / Satan / sun worship / new age
>>
>>17279057
>>17279063
>Lucifer is anti-Christ
>Lucifer was an angel tricked by satan.
False. Lucifer is just another [Latin] term for Christ.
>>
File: KaliGoddesOfDestruction.jpg (21KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
KaliGoddesOfDestruction.jpg
21KB, 188x268px
>>17279063
Christianity is the modern continuation of the Egyptian religions

Dream on little horn. Shine on you crazy diamond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
>>
>>17279069
Actually, Lucifer is only written once in the Bible due to translations.

There are 2 stars in this case.

Lucifer fell from heaven, is conceit, and was the snake in the garden. Actually, Lucifer is just a term to associate.

Christ fell from heaven, but to redeem mankind from bondage

Christ is not Lucifer, for you see when people worship Christ as the Supreme Goal they attain a different state than those who worship Lucifer as the ultimate goal.
>>
>>17271162
are masons still going at it with the catholics?
>>
File: royal_opera_house_new_cut.gif (118KB, 574x408px) Image search: [Google]
royal_opera_house_new_cut.gif
118KB, 574x408px
>>17279076
First born unicorn
hard core soft porn
>>
>>17279086
->>17278282
>>
>>17279082
You might want to have another read of your Bible, brah.
http://www.acts17-11.com/dialogs_morningstar.html
http://www.gotquestions.org/morning-star.html
>Christ fell from heaven
That's not even remotely correct.

>>17279086
Nah. Catholics aren't crazy about the Craft, but Masonry has never cared.
>>
File: SHOWTIME.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SHOWTIME.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>17279057
>>17279042
>>17279028
>>17278971
>>17278862
>>17278783
>>17278782
>>17278773
>>17278767
>>17279076

Do any of you know how many times we've been here?

The peak of our civilization, I say "our" civilization because as soon as they started thinking for us it really became their civilization, didn't it?
>>17279089
>>
>>17279094
Metaphorically yeah Christ "fell" from heaven.

But yeah they are reference to two different stars. U can tell by the fruits one aquires, the difference between a Christian and Mason
>>
>>17279101
>Metaphorically yeah Christ "fell" from heaven.
No. Not even metaphorically. It's entirely the wrong word to use in that context.
>U can tell by the fruits one aquires, the difference between a Christian and Mason
What about Christian Masons? But do tell those differences.
>>
>>17271162

Fat neckbeards with a fascination for maths.
>>
File: heliophant.jpg (10KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
heliophant.jpg
10KB, 314x160px
>>17279099
Which of course is what this is all about
Evolution, morpheus, evolution
like the dinosaur.

Is something burning?

www.dataasylum.com

for those of you being gang stalked.
>>
>>17279105

Metaphorically Christ came from somewhere.

Anyway:
>"Lucifer is the equal of the Adonay, with Lucifer the god of light and goodness struggled for humanity against Adonay the God of Darkness and Evil. Albert Pike had only specified and unveiled dogmas of the high grades of all other Masonry's, for in no matter what rite, the Great Architect of the Universe is not the God worshipped by the Christians." (Margiotta)
>>
File: tumblr_m0m21rLrPu1rrqhfso1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0m21rLrPu1rrqhfso1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x267px
>>17279108
But what is evolution?

Like the dinosaur? or like the power ranger? like the super hero?

Are we super men? Are we like the most high?
With all our technology and understanding we strike out to the stars in search of god, hoping to challenge him with the tools he provided us.

Living out a little boys fantasy of power.
The nightmare will not end
until
you grow up
>>
>>17279111
I don't know who this Margiotta fellow is, but he's quite wrong in his interpretation of Pike's work (as though it would even matter, being a commentary).
>>
File: lewd.jpg (60KB, 468x402px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
60KB, 468x402px
>>17279115
This universe is all about sex, more specifically, rape.
Snakes violating boundaries and filling them with power and energy.
The ultimate reward for any one is the domination of another.
Your gift for playing the game.
>>
>>17279115
I've been watching you for 9 years.
>>
>>17279119

>Christians must respect the decision of others to affiliate with three lodge, but more and more Christians have come to realize that the Great Architect of the Universe is not the God Jesus taught them to call Our Father (Whalen)

Which sounds like

>"Lucifer is the equal of the Adonay, with Lucifer the god of light and goodness struggled for humanity against Adonay the God of Darkness and Evil. Albert Pike had only specified and unveiled dogmas of the high grades of all other Masonry's, for in no matter what rite, the Great Architect of the Universe is not the God worshipped by the Christians."
>>
File: zdzislaw_beksinski_1976_3.jpg (52KB, 668x768px) Image search: [Google]
zdzislaw_beksinski_1976_3.jpg
52KB, 668x768px
>>17279127
Do you know what's really going on?

They want to make you think everything's fine

it's not

The world is burning.
>>
File: zdzislaw_beksinski_1974_2 (2).jpg (47KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
zdzislaw_beksinski_1974_2 (2).jpg
47KB, 800x685px
>>17279141
And we are running out of time.

"In my heart I just know there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
>>
>>17279121
Incorrect.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>17279151
In
>>
>>17279131
It sounds like they're both idiots who didn't bother researching what they wrote about.
The Great Architect is just a placeholder name. If a man isn't Christian, then when he says that, he's not referring to Christ. But if he is Christian, than GAotU is indeed meaning Christ.
If a Hindu joins, then that term refers to Vishnu. A druid would use it to refer to The Dagda. And so on.
Religion is not to be discussed in lodge, so it's handled in a non-sectarian way.
Until of course you get to the Christian degrees, which of course exclude all but Trinitarians, and reverence to Christ is duly extended.
>>
>>17279155
In
>>
File: PumpingGas.jpg (26KB, 526x360px) Image search: [Google]
PumpingGas.jpg
26KB, 526x360px
>>17279158
In

Say it
Say it in.
>>
File: Bro andrew jackson.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bro andrew jackson.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
>>
>>17279166
>>17279158
>>17279155
Out
>>
File: bugsinpigsuits.jpg (40KB, 564x472px) Image search: [Google]
bugsinpigsuits.jpg
40KB, 564x472px
>>17279168
What does he mean when he says mankind?

hardly anyone in the universe is human any longer, if you count the soul and not the physical shell.

alien mind control bro.
>>
>>17279173
you will never get out
>>
>>17279156
>"but since you are lukewarm and not hot or cold, I'm going to spit you out of my mouth." (Revelation)

>"all the masonic associations owe to it their secrets and their symbols.. Lucifer, the son of the morning, it is he who bears the light" (Pike)

But Iesus says:

> "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life"(John 8:12).
Also? MARGIOTTA WAS A 33 DEGREE MASON.

> "the Great Architect of the Universe is not the God worshipped by the Christians." (Margiotta)
>>
File: Remain_human.gif (11KB, 423x159px) Image search: [Google]
Remain_human.gif
11KB, 423x159px
Do you know what dreams are?
Do you know what my video means?
Do you know
Do you know
Whose side are you on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48RX6xqKjnU
>>
>>17279209
He is not the god of your fathers
>>
>>17279209
>"all the masonic associations owe to it their secrets and their symbols.. Lucifer, the son of the morning, it is he who bears the light" (Pike)
> "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life"(John 8:12).
Yea..? How are those not supporting quotes?
>MARGIOTTA WAS A 33 DEGREE MASON.
So? That doesn't make him correct. Just means he was a secretary or lighting director.
> "the Great Architect of the Universe is not the God worshipped by the Christians." (Margiotta)
Quotes like that make him seem an idiot.
What's it from, anyway?
>>
File: Bob_test (1).jpg (22KB, 283x357px) Image search: [Google]
Bob_test (1).jpg
22KB, 283x357px
>>17279211
keep the pipe lit
and don't miss out on this vid
>>
>>17279220
If Jehova and Lucifer cannot reconcile their differences, then they are not God. Christ reconciles all differences, He is the Way, the Truth and the Light, but yet, you all look for truth way and light in sources that are not the Supreme.
>>
>>17279222
Lel, scratch that, found him. https://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domenico_Margiotta&prev=search
That's hilarious. What kind of mongoloid would try and use him as a source?
Hopefully this thread is alive in the morning so i can find out!
>>
>>17279228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg
>>
>>17271162
Illumnerty confirmed
>>
File: illuminatus.gif (89KB, 576x465px) Image search: [Google]
illuminatus.gif
89KB, 576x465px
>>17279234
Nothing can light up the dark in his eyes.
God has favored our under taking.
>>
File: Checkerboard.jpg (16KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Checkerboard.jpg
16KB, 640x360px
>>17279228
>>17279232

Do you know who this is?

>>17279141
>>17279149
>>17279127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx-DT8wUY80
>>
>>17278936
Because the mind is our actual cage we are living in. The Mind is for imagination but we never learned to shut it down after the daydreaming or analyzing the reality. When the mind is not properly shutdown, a mixing with the reality happens. Every time you have a question the mind turns on and builds one bubble and your consciousness slips into it. Your consciousness can focus on anything real or not. To be asleep means, the consciousness is not focused in the now. To wonder around or having expectations without having the ability to focus the consciousness will keep you in wonderland and you will never have controll over your life. Living in the now without any expectations is the only way to break out of the cage called mind. You do not die if you stop thinking, you will wake up.
>>
>>17279250

Do you know
>>
>>17279253
The translation of government form latin to english is

Those who rule your mind

reality is a program, and he is the programmer.
>>
>>17279250
>>17279261
>>17279255

If you want out you have to pay your way. No trades, no deals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas
>>
>>17279268
Everyone has to pay somehow in the end.
>>
File: boa_fresco_right.jpg (97KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
boa_fresco_right.jpg
97KB, 500x660px
>>17279268
Do you know?

She's buying the stair way to heaven.
How many times have you been here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pPvNqOb6RA
>>
>>17279273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4oYkIeGJc

It's a revolution I suppose.
All systems go, the son hasn't died, deep in my bones, straight form inside, I'm waking up

welcome to the new age
>>
File: lucifer_by_caelicorn.jpg (88KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_by_caelicorn.jpg
88KB, 540x540px
>>17279281
how many times

how many times must angels fall

it's been 1990 for thousands of years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDK5qGlLT8s
>>
File: NeuralNanoMachines.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
NeuralNanoMachines.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>17279296
I can't tell you what year it is because we honestly don't know, there's nothing I can say that will make sense of it for you neo.
>>
>>17279281
Do you know?
Do you know what the light is?

So you wanna play with magic, boy you should no what you're falling for.
>>
>>17279313
You're high I know it
>>
File: codegeass.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
codegeass.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>17279317
We're all high.
The dream is deteriorating.

Do you know what all this advancing technology is?
Do you know what it means when our soldiers start looking like power rangers and super heros in a mania fueled world seeking ever more information and power and "truth" strangled under ever more oppressive control measures necessary to sustain society?

Have you ever thought about what it really would mean if we discovered time travel?

The dream is deteriorating. His dream
>>
>>17279327
stare at the sun long enough and it turns black and leaves your eye with a fish lens.
>>
>>17271162
>am i a freemason
no, but my grandfather is
>what is your opinion on freemason
vague fucking question, many different branches, some are cunts like the illuminati, some are based like the french freemasons
>cofreemason
dont care
>female freemasons
dont care
>Do you think Freemasons should subscribe to the entire Anderson's Constitution, despite being a few centuries old?
i think some should, for cultural reasons
>>
File: MuralBank3.jpg (113KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
MuralBank3.jpg
113KB, 500x660px
>>17279327
And we will have to rebuild it.
>>
File: and-so-we-return.jpg (202KB, 880x324px) Image search: [Google]
and-so-we-return.jpg
202KB, 880x324px
>>17279352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas
>>
>>17279356
Dream on little horn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
File: sansundertale.png (21KB, 178x172px) Image search: [Google]
sansundertale.png
21KB, 178x172px
>>17279317
>>17279327

but you are free to believe whatever you want.
>>
>>17279352
Have you ridden the goat?
>>
Philosophers are the real jailer!
>>
No God or god was ever made so by the will of another, it is their own path in which they alone forge, without ever needing external approval. It is after all best understand as a state of oneness, acceptance. So it is that any man can become a being equal to God simply by choice, we are after all made in his image, but we are deluded into believing we need the permission of those supposedly "greater" than ourselves in order to make such a choice, but it is the choice which makes us so great.

To become a god is to become separate, individual and free, to wipe away the "you" that is imposed upon the mold and embrace your being without restriction. To ascend past God is to utterly destroy yourself.

[notaspoiler] These are all words and by objective standards mean absolutely nothing. We choose what holds power over us. [/notaspoiler]
>>
>>17279385
no, I refuse to.
>>
>>17279386
he who increases knowledge increases also sorrow
>>
>>17279394
Why refuse?
>>
I was invited to join the masons. I got to know quite a few of them as acquaintances. I decided not to join, though. As a Christian I feel obligated to stand against all forms of esotericism.
>>
>>17279427
Smeone fucked up, men are not asked to join, also the nature of the trinity in Christanity is an esoteric subject
>>
>>17279453
The Applop invited him.
>>
>>17279405
but I don't work for satan
>>
>>17279461
http://youtu.be/XMV1ljs5HjY
>>
>>17279453
Can you elaborate? I was under the assumption that the trinity is exactly the opposite of esoteric.
>>
Interview with the only 33rd. http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>17279034
That is weird maybe they are a demiurge cult
>>
It is funny how an "elite" amount of knowledge can be easily passed to people and they won't ever have to be a Mason.

But ur ceremonies and rituals, must make you feel special? Like you are finally a part of something
>>
>>17279485
If you want to understand the Illuminati just reverse everything you read in the Bible
>>
>>17279485
To know something doesn't imply to understand. There are rituals which alter the state of mind. Only to know what yoga or meditation means, gives you not the feeling of oneness. To be able to shutdown the mind is hard work. The hard work is to let go every definition of yourself and give the control to your higher self unconditionally. How much do you have to invest in every movement of your body? A short impulse is enough and who makes the rest? Learn to love your higher selve unconditionally:
http://youtu.be/XjwZAa2EjKA
>>
I'm a 32nd degree mason. Hearing all the satanic stuff really makes me laugh. If you go in all brainwashed as a hardcore christian, I could see how people might have a problem with it.

In the 30th degree we are told that "the papacy in Rome is the greatest tyranny the world has ever seen". We have to step on wooden crowns, mitres, and something else I can't remember while saying "death to tyranny".

The royal secret of the 32nd degree is equilibrium.

The 33rd degree isn't something you automatically get. It has to be given to you and if you ever ask to get it, then you never will.
>>
>>17279517
Like Christians can't meditate that is ridiculous.

>>17279540
Go ahead man, keep on going and follow your Masonic Order, and keep letting them have classes above you, like you can't have the same level of attainment within yourself.
>>
>>17279540
Sounds faggy.
>>
>>17279553
I haven't been to a lodge meeting in years. Now I go to NA meetings and find peace there.
>>
>>17279540
Thanks! Finally we solved the riddle! Quite productive! In this case congrats, i needed 10 years of meditation, several stays in a mental institution and a diploma as a hypnotherapist for my Enlightenment! I believe you!
>>
>>17279540

Profanes take everything literally.

The Pardes, a Jewish exegesis, for example, teaches us there are four levels of interpretation. Profanes are just stuck with the literal meaning.
>>
>>17279485
Hay man! You leave my role-play wizard bros out of this!
>>
>>1727>>17278415
This guy knows.
>>
>>17278954
Yup he gets it.
>>
>>17279034
Right?

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
>>
>>17278413
It's not me that's telling myself anything, I'm telling a blue pilled mason that he will never reach the upper order.

And I take profane as the highest compliment.
>>
>>17280699
If he's not a 33rd degree or higher he's just a plebian whose membership fee pays for the coffee and donuts.
>>
long standing cult thats suffering due to the ease of spread of information over the internet
>>
>>17279485
You seem to be missing the point of it.

>>17279540
>In the 30th degree we are told that "the papacy in Rome is the greatest tyranny the world has ever seen"
Oh are you now... Which jurisdiction is it that you learn that?
>The 33rd degree isn't something you automatically get. It has to be given to you and if you ever ask to get it, then you never will.
No, that's KYCH. 33rd can be expected for service such as Valley secretary, or part of the production crew for x amount of time.

>>17280699
>Upper order
Hah, I'm sure your minutes of scouring ATS have revealed everything about our structure.

>>17280704
>33rd
Lol, that's pretty lazy, brah. Surprised you people don't focus on the hard to reach degrees.
>>
this is literally just a big club of masons

they make walls and shit

why is it paranormal
>>
Would love to see someone actually prove they're a freemason in these threads instead of the usual arbitrary nonsense. It's the only thread on the entire internet where you get every conceivable answer to a single, simple question.
>>
>>17280789
What type of proof would you like?
>>
>>17280806
Do you get some sort of document to confirm your membership or something?
>>
File: 20160128_131834.jpg (684KB, 1046x1860px) Image search: [Google]
20160128_131834.jpg
684KB, 1046x1860px
>>17281010
We get certificates aplenty. The bits removed are just those by which i could be identified.
>>
>>17280750

>adhom ATS lul kek
I'm not claiming to know anything about the freemasons, I'm just saying you know just as little as I do.

>lazy brah lul kek
33rd and higher, can you even read?

Enjoy your decoder ring masonbro lmao
>>
>>17281147
>I'm not claiming to know anything about the freemasons
Don't worry, that was apparent.
>33rd and higher, can you even read?
Indeed. I'm grateful for the 33rd actually, it's quite the idiot test for people like you who fixate on it for God only knows what reason, despite it meaning very little. But it draws attention away from the better or "higher" parts, I suppose.
>>
Freemasonry is purposely deceitful to its members, pretending like the member is being let in on a secret when really the secret is a fabrication. It's a way to control people who are seeking answers and a higher purpose. The charity work they do is amazing and shouldn't be overlooked, but the members themselves are being deceived.
>>
>>17280750
ITT: people that use the word brah on 4chan are secret level freemasons
>>
>>17281155
bottom level masonpleb with delusions of grandeur detected
>>
>>17281158
>Freemasonry is purposely deceitful to its members
You got that from the Pike quote, right? Because that is so very widely misunderstood and taken out of context. The whole passage explains that those who are deceived are the ones happy to take things at face value.
Ie. they hear the lecture on the WTs, and declare themselves to know all about the WTs now.
The passage was about ignorant title hunters who deceive themselves, where Masonry offers much more to those who actually seek knowledge.
>>
>>17281158
The thing is that all of them are in denial about it, because being in an exclusive club which anyone can join (lol) appeals to their ego.
>>
>>17278258

it's also the 13th letter in the alphabet and also represents the generative power of reproduction
>>
>>17278282
>They are not to speak of Jesus in any lodge meeting.

how about zoroaster?
>>
>>17281173
And what have you learned besides getting underage girls to lick whipped cream off your knees?
>>
>>17278313
satan is jesus in the southern hemisphere
>>
>>17278352
>and is known as Thoth.
aka apollo, mercury or hermes trismegistus
>>
>>17281194
No religion. Period.

>>17281195
That my knees are too ticklish, and various historical things like symbols in ancient cultures, or the development of scientific ideas through time. Plus all the self development stuff (how to be a good leader, etc), but I'm really more keen on history.
The side degrees teach a lot of other stuff, like alchemy or lexicology.
>>
>>17271295
And yet you're always making occult threads and commenting with supposed authority on occult matters.

You're full of shit. Like I said before, you can save face, but you can't save your ego.

I'm watching you. Nothing personnel, kid.
>>
>>17281210
All this stuff is readily available to learn on the internet.
>>
>>17281162
Whatever makes you feel better about your willful ignorance, brah.
But if you ever decide to try and learn, there are avenues for you.
>>
>>17278364
>And who do you think are the "upper caste"?

Philip Agee, Joseph Rettinger, Hugo Black, Thomas Nelson Perkins everyone down at the National Reconnaissance Office
>>
>>17281225
Of course. And I wouldn't begrudge anyone preferring that path, but for me, the free form group aspect works well, along with working together to better ones town/neighbourhood. Not to mention that you're able to help others gain knowledge too, which is really the "goal" of Masonry: To help men become wiser and help society.
>>
>>17281226
>is 33rd or higher degree mason
>uses word: brah
>visits 4chan

I would never join the masons. The things I would be told are not worth learning, and the things I would not be told are things I would not like to know.
>>
>>17278387

I mean I get why you aren't comfortable with masonry but have you considered that it was a true and upright institution hijacked but with both good and bad people within it? just like humanity at large?

you don't think masonry can clean it's act up? masonry is generally well regarded in the US, Europe and the middle east however have very bad reputation
>>
>>17281253
>is 33rd or higher degree mason
Never said that.
>The things I would be told are not worth learning
If you have to be told, you wouldn't learn anyway. Sounds like you're the type of person >>17281173 was talking about.
>>
>>17278580
>The real 33° isn't even possible to achieve nowadays if it ever was

it's possible, very few achieve the great work, about as many as visible stars at day break
>>
>>17281173

No, those are my genuine thoughts on the subject. Though I understand and agree with your statements on title hunters, I don't believe that Masonry has much to offer in the way of knowledge. The limited knowledge they have to offer is obfuscated and laid out in such a way that it presents more questions than answers.

It's the oldest fraternity in the world and to the uninitiated, it's a gathering for the powerful. There are people who believe that the Freemasons run the world. Every human creation, apart from children and subjective things like art, is flawed. If you have an organization that offers knowledge, which is power, then there will be innately corrupt individuals who will attempt to join and control it that organization. This happens in both religion and government.

Every piece of written history was written with some form of bias. Every translation from one language to another was made with some degree of error, and if the process is repeated enough times then the original message is lost. It's unwise to fully believe in any piece of information that is presented to you, and the knowledge that Freemasonry has to offer is no different.

There are many reasons to not have faith in Freemasonry. What better way is there to control altruistic men seeking wisdom than to give them lies disguised as knowledge?
>>
>>17281258
I should clarify, the things they would be willing to tell me are things I would already know, or things that are easily found on the internet.

The point of joining the masons is to learn things that aren't spoken about on the internet. But those kinds of disturbing subjects are things I'm not interested in.
>>
>>17278659

carl munck said the same thing, the relationship between all the megalithic structures is very interesting
>>
>Are you a freemason?
Yes I sat in the east for two years
I like to serve my lodge
>What's your opinion on Co-Freemasonry (Male and Female)?
Its a mistake, men change when women are present
>What's your opinion on Female freemasonry?
They should have there own lodges, everything the same except for minor changes in titles for example worshipful master/worshipful lady
>Do you think Freemasons should subscribe to the entire Anderson's Constitution, despite being a few centuries old? No
>>
>>17281241
yeah I thought masonry was about learning moral values
>>
>>17281266
>What better way is there to control altruistic men seeking wisdom than to give them lies disguised as knowledge?
Maybe, but what lies are you referring to? And like i said, there should be no one controllable in Masonry, only the ignorant who are there for mercenary gain.
>It's unwise to fully believe in any piece of information that is presented to you
Which is specifically what Masonry teaches, and that one should look past it to find out whatever truth they can.
Not a whole lot of direct information being transmitted in the Craft. It's more about learning to learn, than just parroting.
>>
>>17281283
It is, but it also shouldn't be. Like, the saying goes, "making good men better, but we can't make a bad man good." So members shouldn't need the basic moral lessons taught in the degrees, but they can use them as a way to expand their retinue and help others.
So yea, the moral values are a 1st degree thing (i mean as a first step. They're still taught throughout), with knowledge and learning as the 2nd, and application as the 3rd.
>>
>>17281255
Sure, hijacked and with good and bad within it. That is inevitable and unimportant. The important question is who is at the top? The top of any organization is filled with a certain kind of person.

Masonry is well regarded in the US in the same way that all powerful and influential organizations are respected in that country. Americans respect power and influence, and are the masters of propganda and obfuscation.

I can easily see that masons in countries with less controlled media would be less well regarded. It's another inevitability.
>>
>>17281306
>The important question is who is at the top?
The Duke of Kent? Or at least, in England that's the case. But everywhere else it's a direct democracy, so anyone could be at the "top."
>>
>>17281310
Duke of Kent. Need I say more? By the way, I didn't mean a certain single person. I assumed the masons were more enlightened than to go with a pyramidal power structure.

What I was really talking about is the effectual moving parts of the organization, not the mouthpieces or figureheads, not the learners or the teachers, but the policy makers and deciders.

As for direct democracy, I'm very skeptical about that. Only certain people would be eligible so it's not really democracy.
>>
>>17281328
>Need I say more?
Probably, yes. Given that he's the GM in name only. Not unlike his cousin, Her Majesty, unfortunately.
>I assumed the masons were more enlightened than to go with a pyramidal power structure.
It's not a power structure. Just an organisational hierarchy. No one member is any more "powerful" than another. Just that some have different responsibilities.
>Only certain people would be eligible so it's not really democracy.
That's what I mean. Every single member, from the newly initiated EA to the GM himself have one vote each, and every right to speak on a matter, bring up what they want, or propose whatever they think they should.
>>
My grandfather was an extremely avid member of the Freemasons - he was a Knight of the York Cross of Honor. He was very interested in getting me to join - persisted in attempting to get me to admit to some form of deism rather than my atheism so that I might be qualified. From what I've seen, it very truly is just a bunch of dorky old guys in aprons having fun together and building bonds. But then I think of how intense he was about it, how committed, and how much he wanted to pass it on to me, his only male descendant...I wonder if there was more to it.
>>
>>17281339
Your constant strawmanning and cherrypicking is very fucking annoying. Did you learn that as an argumentative strategy from the masons? Because I'm sure it looks very effective to retarded people.

Later in my post I pointed out the guy was a figurehead, but I guess that's inconvenient to you.

Sorry I'm not gonna waste any more time on a shitposter tripfag.
>>
>>17281353
>Your constant strawmanning and cherrypicking is very fucking annoying.
My apologies. That wasn't my intent.
>Later in my post I pointed out the guy was a figurehead
Indeed, but you weren't clear to whom you were then referring. "Policy makers" isn't really clear, and i pointed out that every single member is a policy maker.
>>
>>17281353
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
>>17281377
>Well

What do you mean, well? That's kind of a silly thing to say. You are silly, aren't you.
>>
>>17281306
>The important question is who is at the top?

well and how can you say that them being at the top of some power structure directly relates to masonry when it could just relate to being wealthy or some other common aspect that the lives of people in those circles share

just saying replace masonry with humanity and I'm sure you get a similar result, while I see your point, a top down authority structure can be misused but we're talking about a new era, as old as these clubs are a lot of their members don't know a lot of shit that used to go down and shaped the organization

I hear the southern masons used to engage in psychedelic drug consumption during ritual

there is quite a bit of literature to document
>>
>>17281488
>there is quite a bit of literature to document
Such as?
>>
>>17271162
Are you a freemason?

No. But I've considered it.

What's your opinion on Freemasonry?

I think it's an organization of like minded men whose soul purpose is basically benign in nature.

What's your opinion on Co-Freemasonry (Male and Female)?

I don't see why not.

What's your opinion on Female freemasonry?

I think Co-Freemasonry would suffice.

Do you think Freemasons should subscribe to the entire Anderson's Constitution, despite being a few centuries old?

A constitution is a constitution, but I don't know nearly enough about it for my opinion to hold any relevancy.
>>
>>17281523
you'll have to go over texts from the southern jurisdiction but you can read this article here to figure out what you're looking for

http://hedgemason.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-buried-secrets-of-freemasonry-acacia.html
>>
>>17283486
Well that points to exactly nothing Masonic in source.
>>
>>17271162
looking at the symbolism of this image it is clear that this is a respectable organization.
>>
>>17271162
>Greetings.
Ke

>the entire Anderson's Constitution
Tell me your impression of it and I'll tell you what I think of its authors.
>>
>>17284176
ok so the acacia plant being hallucinogenic has no meaning to masons or christians for that matter

ok
>>
The devil has you all on your knees for him, illumihos. Suck more cactus cock, bitches.
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1280x985px
Excuse me.

Is anyone else as excited as I am?
This game will be most righteous.
>>
>>17285787
Not really, no. Or rather, nothing has been shown to say it has any such meaning.
>>
>>17285802
The Illuminati predates the devil by eons as you measure time.
>>
File: mutations.jpg (16KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
mutations.jpg
16KB, 250x370px
>>17279121

Projection.
>>
>>17271162
In my community at least, there are quite few "hood" 33 degree masons who display all of there masonic shit with their hip-hop shit.

Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>17286558
Yea, niggers seem to like pretending to be Masons.
>>
I know several masons, male and female. They're wonderful members of the community.
>>
>>17278822
Wut?
>>17278954
>By denial of Jesus but still having Masonic Groups with the names like "John the Baptist" they exalt themselves.
You do not have to be a mason to be regarded as important to freemasonry.
>Astrotheology is a way to use objects in the Heavens, but Jesus is the only one they make an "allegory" but when it comes to Hirem Abiff or Cain they accept them as real but not Jesus.
Wut? fyi there is no dogmas in freemasonry.
>Because THEY DO DENY that Jesus is the Capstone, so they can exalt themselves, with the same pride as the King of Tyre, and Lucifer, by this denial of Jesus they begin to serve means to their own ends.
But there is a capstone. Also >pride
>They will say anything to keep you lured in, telling you "Jesus is just the sun" to deceive you, and pretend to be brothers with you, but they are liars
But you do not have to believe everything that is told. The important is the commitment you get from what is told.
>>17278988
>Jesus is the truth, and the sun is an impermanent object.
Not necessarily

>>17279099
>Do any of you know how many times we've been here?
One
>The peak of our civilization, I say "our" civilization because as soon as they started thinking for us it really became their civilization, didn't it?
No, you live in it, it's yours. But maybe you are just butthurt you didn't created any of it, but there are 7300000000 people there.
>>17279115
>But what is evolution?
>Like the dinosaur? or like the power ranger? like the super hero?
Change, Yes, Power Rangers?, Wut?
>Are we super men? Are we like the most high?
No, only if you are on drugs
>With all our technology and understanding we strike out to the stars in search of god, hoping to challenge him with the tools he provided us.
Not challenging, but understand it.
>>
>>17281124
Thanks, Anon!
>>
File: c4d.jpg (130KB, 500x1302px) Image search: [Google]
c4d.jpg
130KB, 500x1302px
>>17279043
that picture has to be bait. but there's probably someone out there who takes it seriously and I am bored so:

>MDCCLXXVI
>666
that's 1776. not like 1776 is a notable year in american history or anything. nope, gotta be some freaky mason thing but in a secret code with triangles.

>pyramid is a phallic symbol
now granted I don't spend as much time looking at dicks as some people in this thread, but mine doesn't look like that and I'm pretty sure nobody else's does.

>novus ordo seclorum
can't possibly have anything to do with the hope and optimism of founding a new nation. gotta be illuminati. and yeah they must have orchestrated fdr's new deal too, since that's mentioned. better ask the guys from the band new order about it too, they're probably in on it as well.

look, I'm not denying some of the founding fathers were masons or that there might be some masonic or other esoteric symbolism in the currency. but this interpretation is just so sloppy.
>>
File: 14+-+1-1 copy 3.jpg (477KB, 558x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14+-+1-1 copy 3.jpg
477KB, 558x1024px
>>17287954
Clandestined lodges, and you don't even know the half of it here in Cali
>>
>>17288673
>>
>>17286558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjgM7huPWqk
like this flagrant shit
>>
>>17288673
>>17288676
Good Lord. And here i was clucking my tongue at the co-Masons here. You chaps have real problems.
>>
>>17271162
Prince Rose Croix here. Its much better than he craft. In answer to your questions:

> Join a side degree, shits on craft
> Co-masonry is against what i believe Freemasonry is and should be
> Female freemasonry i have no problem with but should be and has to be separate. And the two as unrelated.
>>
>>17288714The man responsible is David Henry jr and he is in deep shit for what he calls the "Masonic Fraternal Police dept" look this garbage up, I couldn't make this stuff up.
>>
>>17288795
How does the 18th shit on the Craft..? It's nice and all, but only in conjunction with the 17th, and even then they're a bit then compared to others.
>>
Prior to my grandfathers abandonment of masonry, my family had a long lineage. I personally am interested in joining a lodge but have no clue how to go about it. My grandfather won't say anything about it to me. Wonder how to find a local lodge/ join a local lodge. Any help would be great! Thanks.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.